PDA

View Full Version : This Weekend's Fixtures (01/02 Sept).

Pages : 1 [2]

McNamara That Ghost...
02-09-2012, 04:22 PM
Last ditch block from Evra to stop Lallana making it 3-1.

McNamara That Ghost...
02-09-2012, 04:25 PM
Barcodes 1-1 Villa, Ben Arfa.

GOAL - Newcastle 1-1 Aston Villa - Hatem Ben Arfa (59 mins)

Only one word needed to describe this one: WOW! Hatem Ben Arfa picks up the ball near the left-hand corner of the Villa box, takes a touch, looks up and arrows an unstoppable shot into the top corner. Straight out of the top drawer, that one.

:bow:

Olivier's xmas twist
02-09-2012, 04:25 PM
:lol:

Always struck me as midfielders tbf.

Thought they were wing backs like gibbs tbh then again i though gibbs would be good in midfield tbh.

hobson's choice
02-09-2012, 04:26 PM
Southampton need to capitalize on the spell of good play

McNamara That Ghost...
02-09-2012, 04:26 PM
Lambert needed more on that ball across goal, Rio stops it from being 3-1 for certain.

Man Utd's defending in general. :doh:

McNamara That Ghost...
02-09-2012, 04:27 PM
Pelanty to Man Utd. Stupid challenge and comes after stupidity from Davis too.

McNamara That Ghost...
Hooiveld booked for it. Insane challenge.

McNamara That Ghost...
Davis saves it!

RVP fuck-up on the Panenka. :haha:

Olivier's xmas twist
02-09-2012, 04:28 PM
Pelanty to Man Utd. Stupid challenge and comes after stupidity from Davis too.
RVC :pal:

McNamara That Ghost...
02-09-2012, 04:29 PM
:haha:

Awlful pelanty.

Marc Overmars
RVC. :haha:

Well if he wasn't already one of the biggest flops in Prem history, that confirms it.

Master Splinter
RVC :haha: :haha:.

Safe to say he showed disrespect by tickling it.

McNamara That Ghost...
02-09-2012, 04:30 PM
RVP's chocolate legs cocks up another one.

McNamara That Ghost...
02-09-2012, 04:31 PM
Welbeck well and truly hauled off, Hernandez on.

McNamara That Ghost...
02-09-2012, 04:33 PM
And on how Man Utd were such strong challengers last season, what they lack in the middle of the pitch, Valencia makes up for on the wings.

Puncheon off, Mayuka on.

Lambert off, Do Prado on.

McNamara That Ghost...
02-09-2012, 04:38 PM
Lallana off, Jay Rodriguez on.

Globalgunner
The Premier league looks like being more competitive this season. I havent seen any really duff teams yet xcept maye QPR who are gash even with the est players in their history simply cos Maerk Hughes is an ape. I think its because there are many new young hungry managers out there anxious to make a name for themselves and no inred deference to SAF like that muppet Alan Curbishley and his ilk who think it is a priviledge to get hammered by United. Roll on the season

Niall_Quinn
Happy for van Purse, good miss, hope it costs them the points.

Niall_Quinn
02-09-2012, 04:40 PM
Wellbeck is a horribly overrated player. Which is why he's playing for England, of course.

Shaqiri Is Boss
02-09-2012, 04:41 PM
Equaliser in the 6th minute of injury time coming up...

McNamara That Ghost...
02-09-2012, 04:42 PM
Fergie pointing to his watch. :bow:

Niall_Quinn
02-09-2012, 04:43 PM
Equaliser in the 6th minute of injury time coming up...

Doubt it, usually they leave it until the last minute of ET.

McNamara That Ghost...
02-09-2012, 04:46 PM
Clyne just about recovers to stop Hernandez.

McNamara That Ghost...
2-2 RVP gets a tap-in.

Shaqiri Is Boss
Sigh.

Winner in the 6th minute of injury time coming up....

Niall_Quinn
****y scores again. Shame.

Master Splinter
02-09-2012, 04:47 PM
Why do they call Fonte Font?

McNamara That Ghost...
02-09-2012, 04:49 PM
What a waste by Fox.

McNamara That Ghost...
02-09-2012, 04:49 PM
Four added minutes.

Jimmy Valmer
02-09-2012, 04:50 PM
Southampton are so naive.

McNamara That Ghost...
02-09-2012, 04:50 PM
2-3 RVP hat-trick.

:sick:

Niall_Quinn
02-09-2012, 04:51 PM
Looks like Utd are a one man team.

Jimmy Valmer
RVP hattrick.

Syn
Ahhh that's genuinely painful.

Xhaka Can’t
02-09-2012, 04:52 PM
Van Persie is pure class.

Olivier's xmas twist
Oh FFS

Saints :doh:

Master Splinter
Southampton :doh:.

United look really dodgy though.

Falcao would have got at least 9 goals against them today.

Niall_Quinn
Our **** yank and his gang of thieves will probably win something this year. They are Utd fans I assume.

Özim
RVP what a player :bow:

Globalgunner
2-3 well we all knew he was a good player. Shame as S`hmpton played rather well.

Olivier's xmas twist

Maybe so still a **** though.

Marc Overmars
02-09-2012, 04:53 PM
I have to laugh otherwise I'll cry. :lol:

He's probably going to score another 30+ this season.

McNamara That Ghost...
02-09-2012, 04:54 PM
2-3 FT.

:sick:

Xhaka Can’t
I have to laugh otherwise I'll cry. :lol:

He's probably going to score another 30+ this season.

He is the best player in the League and if he was still in our team, we'd have had a chance of the title.

Jimmy Valmer
Best striker in the world innit.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
02-09-2012, 04:55 PM
for me that's completley spoilt my good mood.....fuck 24million we should have kept him!

Niall_Quinn
02-09-2012, 04:56 PM
Rooney injured, our **** board has handed Utd a get out of jail free card. These obnoxious decisions make all the difference.

Jimmy Valmer
Move on brother, move on.

Marc Overmars
He is the best player in the League and if he was still in our team, we'd have had a chance of the title.

I agree, unfortunatley.

Olivier's xmas twist
Our **** yank and his gang of thieves will probably win something this year. They are Utd fans I assume.

:haha:

GP

Yeah he sure acted with class this summer.

Olivier's xmas twist
Last season maybe.

Marc Overmars
02-09-2012, 04:57 PM
United. :haha:

One man team.

Özim
We really screwed up big time with RVP, should have never allowed his contract to run down that far.....we paid the price in the end (literally).

Dennis Bendtner
Inevitable. RVC will be bailing them out a fair few more times. Southampton lost the plot a bit. At least he screwed up the panenka. ****

Niall_Quinn
02-09-2012, 04:59 PM

That's the joke about the greedy lying ****. Three players were brought in, it's only the fact that **** fucked off that turned a hopeful window into a disaster. Lying sack of shit, greedy scum. 20 goals from him plus a more settled defence and the club is moving forwards. He's the **** who fulfilled his own moan about lack of ambition.

Xhaka Can’t
02-09-2012, 04:59 PM
Yeah he sure acted with class this summer.

Football class.

He was the best player in the league last season and there is nothing to suggest he is not still the best player in the league

Marc Overmars
02-09-2012, 05:00 PM
Well at least we picked up a good win even if my mood has been spoilt now.

McNamara That Ghost...
02-09-2012, 05:00 PM
Barcodes 1-1 Villa, FT. Liverpool plunge in to the relegation zone.

Olivier's xmas twist
02-09-2012, 05:02 PM
That's the joke about the greedy lying ****. Three players were brought in, it's only the fact that **** fucked off that turned a hopeful window into a disaster. Lying sack of shit, greedy scum. 20 goals from him plus a more settled defence and the club is moving forwards. He's the **** who fulfilled his own moan about lack of ambition.

So what your saying is, He's a ****

:gp:

Dennis Bendtner
02-09-2012, 05:05 PM
Van Persie is playing at a level that Wazza has never reached. Or got near. That's why S'ralex was so keen to sign him. The guy is just a brilliant footballer. Downgraded an awlsome day to a pretty good one I think.

Olivier's xmas twist
02-09-2012, 05:05 PM
We really screwed up big time with RVP, should have never allowed his contract to run down that far.....we paid the price in the end (literally).

Or we should have paid top dollar to keep him. but nout can be done about that now. whats done is done and we have to move on and live with it.

we all know he'd probs score 30 + not much we can do about that.

But feck him he's a manc **** now lol.

Niall_Quinn
02-09-2012, 05:08 PM
This is the reason Mancini has been wetting his knickers. Rooney has been heavily hyped, but now Utd have the real deal. Good job they have Welbeck to drag the standard back down.

Syn
02-09-2012, 05:09 PM
And - for people who are still unsure about it - this is the reason so many people think he's a ****. The reasons he gave about 'ambition' were bullshit to the extent that we would have had an excellent chance of finishing above Man Utd if he had stayed (even for this one year). It's all about money. Man City and Chelsea are looking good (and of course I expect Man Utd to be up there) but the point is, adding a 30+ goal striker to our team also puts us in contention. That said, Arsenal - as a club - aren't blameless either and there is frustration at both parties. Anyway, it's all been discussed, it's all been done, and fuck it - lets just focus on keeping clean sheets and then we won't need so many goals to stay competitive.

Özim
02-09-2012, 05:11 PM
Or we should have paid top dollar to keep him. but nout can be done about that now. whats done is done and we have to move on and live with it.

we all know he'd probs score 30 + not much we can do about that.

But feck him he's a manc **** now lol.
Wasn't just about money though, ambition came into it and as we've shown this summer we have none.

He's probably pretty pleased he's moved to a club who match his ambitions and don't sit back watch other teams winn everything and tell all their fans they can't compete.

Man U have been winning or challenging for trophies for years, they've shown they are thre real deal and won't roll over and let others win everything.

Olivier's xmas twist
02-09-2012, 05:12 PM
Wasn't just about money though, ambition came into it and as we've shown this summer we have none.

He's probably pretty pleased he's moved to a club who match his ambitions and don't sit back watch other teams winn everything and tell all their fans they can't compete.

Never said it was. From what i have seen of Utd this season seem to me like and Average team, don't get it twisted they will be challenge for the league maybe the cl though when it comes to playing teas like barca can see them getting ripped apart.

But yeah im sure he is happy there and maybe will win stuff with him good luck to him, does not mean i won't boo him when we play them.

gooners
02-09-2012, 05:13 PM

nah;

he is a one season wonder billy big boy bollocks :haha:

Marc Overmars
02-09-2012, 05:15 PM
This is why Wazza's injury was the worst thing that could've happened. RVC is now the main man and we know he thrives on that, the very fact he even tried a panenka at 2-1 down suggests he's ridiculously high on confidence.

Just :sick: all round.

Master Splinter
02-09-2012, 05:15 PM
This will be bumped up to first on MOTD 2.

I wonder if they'll call them a one-man team at every opportunity.

No analysis on Arsenal, apart from the fact that it was the lack of Carroll's presence that led to our goals.

Also, Scholes is still by far the best English midfielder until Wilshere is reincarnated.

In fact, Scholes is probably the best English player in the last forty years or so.

Xhaka Can’t
02-09-2012, 05:16 PM
And he's ginger.

gooners
02-09-2012, 05:16 PM
And - for people who are still unsure about it - this is the reason so many people think he's a ****. The reasons he gave about 'ambition' were bullshit to the extent that we would have had an excellent chance of finishing above Man Utd if he had stayed (even for this one year). It's all about money. Man City and Chelsea are looking good (and of course I expect Man Utd to be up there) but the point is, adding a 30+ goal striker to our team also puts us in contention. That said, Arsenal - as a club - aren't blameless either and there is frustration at both parties. Anyway, it's all been discussed, it's all been done, and fuck it - lets just focus on keeping clean sheets and then we won't need so many goals to stay competitive.

errm... you are ignoring claims that he as looking to stay in the end but he was sold anyway! yet you are using similar unsubsantiated claims to justify you bashing him.

but whatever makes fans sleep...

GP
02-09-2012, 05:17 PM

McNamara That Ghost...
02-09-2012, 05:18 PM
Ferguson confirmed RVP really wanted to go to Man Utd so I'm not sure where the idea of thinking he debated staying comes from. I mean, for all I know that might be the case but what Ferguson says has more weight than what is supposed in newspapers to drag out a saga that hadn't at that time been resolved.

Syn
errm... you are ignoring claims that he as looking to stay in the end but he was sold anyway! yet you are using similar unsubsantiated claims to justify you bashing him.

but whatever makes fans sleep...

You are using unsubstantiated claims to say 'he was looking to stay in the end'. If that was true, he easily could have spun it so the club were the bad ones who forced him out. I'm just using good logic. But nice try.

gooners
This will be bumped up to first on MOTD 2.

I wonder if they'll call them a one-man team at every opportunity.

No analysis on Arsenal, apart from the fact that it was the lack of Carroll's presence that led to our goals.

Also, Scholes is still by far the best English midfielder until Wilshere is reincarnated.

In fact, Scholes is probably the best English player in the last forty years or so.

no; becuse you can be sure utd will pull through when crunch time comes; i am sure you wont bet you nuts on arsenal to do the same as a team

Olivier's xmas twist
02-09-2012, 05:19 PM
This is why Wazza's injury was the worst thing that could've happened. RVC is now the main man and we know he thrives on that, the very fact he even tried a panenka at 2-1 down suggests he's ridiculously high on confidence.

Just :sick: all round.

No suggest on though probs the best striker in the league, suggest he's an arrogant cock.

Marc Overmars
02-09-2012, 05:20 PM
No suggest on though probs the best striker in the league, suggest he's an arrogant cock.

It's the arrogance that makes him brilliant though.

He has got one over us today and not like Spurs do every week.

gooners
02-09-2012, 05:21 PM
You are using unsubstantiated claims to say 'he was looking to stay in the end'. If that was true, he easily could have spun it so the club were the bad ones who forced him out. I'm just using good logic. But nice try.

Sorry, i dont see any logic in your assertion --- except the same bitter mantra repeated so many times. But then i am tired of having this debate again. Anyway, thats it for me.

gooners
02-09-2012, 05:22 PM
Ferguson confirmed RVP really wanted to go to Man Utd so I'm not sure where the idea of thinking he debated staying comes from. I mean, for all I know that might be the case but what Ferguson says has more weight than what is supposed in newspapers to drag out a saga that hadn't at that time been resolved.

i am sure he wanted to --- if he was being sold!

Xhaka Can’t
no; becuse you can be sure utd will pull through when crunch time comes; i am sure you wont bet you nuts on arsenal to do the same as a team

I haven't got the stats to hand, but I recall us having a number of come from behind wins last season.

Syn
Sorry, i dont see any logic in your assertion

I can't help that. There was nothing controversial in what I said. If you aren't capable of understanding simple logic that's your problem.

Olivier's xmas twist
02-09-2012, 05:24 PM

Are you silly the guy said he was not going to sign a deal which suggest he wanted to leave, fergie said he only wanted to go to the mancs or you calling fergie a liar.

Olivier's xmas twist
02-09-2012, 05:24 PM

Pretty much, so now Fergie is a liar :haha:

gooners
02-09-2012, 05:26 PM
I haven't got the stats to hand, but I recall us having a number of come from behind wins last season.

so you will bet your nuts on the line? :flash:

McNamara That Ghost...
02-09-2012, 05:26 PM

Well no, he didn't have to express a specific request to join Man Utd. He had obviously thought about leaving for a while, he wouldn't have released that statement in early July otherwise. Like he said in that statement, there were differences in that meeting - I highly doubt he was told he'd be sold at that meeting.

Syn
02-09-2012, 05:27 PM

I don't understand that. We all know he's a brilliant footballer that'll win teams games. I don't think that has been questioned. Him proving that and single-handedly winning games only supports the view that Arsenal would've been much more competitive with him, which is ultimately what he is indirectly questioning.

Xhaka Can’t
02-09-2012, 05:27 PM
so you will bet your nuts on the line? :flash:

Given the amount of use they get these days, yes.

gooners
02-09-2012, 05:28 PM
Well no, he didn't have to express a specific request to join Man Utd. He had obviously thought about leaving for a while, he wouldn't have released that statement in early July otherwise.

okay; not gonna have this debate again :tiphat:

Niall_Quinn
02-09-2012, 05:29 PM
Whatever, van Purse is a ****. One of the most disloyal ****s in the history of football. Right up there with Fuck You Frank Stapleton and the fagboy Sol Campbell.

Olivier's xmas twist
02-09-2012, 05:29 PM

Yeah i agree but he could have taken a normal pen rather then trying to make the saints look small.

gooners
02-09-2012, 05:30 PM
I don't understand that. We all know he's a brilliant footballer that'll win teams games. I don't think that has been questioned. Him proving that and single-handedly winning games only supports the view that Arsenal would've been much more competitive with him, which is ultimately what he is indirectly questioning.

did not stop the vieiras,henrys,rooneys etc from demaning display of ambition from their clubs.

Niall_Quinn
02-09-2012, 05:31 PM
Arsenal highlights on. We are wearing purple clown costumes. Good goal by the German though.

McNamara That Ghost...
okay; not gonna have this debate again :tiphat:

Well in fairness, I am not sure there is a debate to be had. Everything publically in this situation points to have a wish of joining Man Utd - sure we are complicit in that by eventually selling to him but you're kind of suggesting he was sold against his will and only decided he wants to join Man Utd after being told he'd be leaving Arsenal. Doesn't make any sense.

Niall_Quinn
Jeez, that Giroud guy isn't exactly a finisher, is he?

Marc Overmars

I was just using the first accurate 'got one over us' GW meme.

Syn
02-09-2012, 05:36 PM
I was just using the first accurate 'got one over us' GW meme.

I was just telling you it wasn't accurate. Different, sure.

Well in fairness, I am not sure there is a debate to be had. Everything publically in this situation points to have a wish of joining Man Utd - sure we are complicit in that by eventually selling to him but you're kind of suggesting he was sold against his will and only decided he wants to join Man Utd after being told he'd be leaving Arsenal. Doesn't make any sense.

That's the only way I can see it too.

Olivier's xmas twist
02-09-2012, 05:39 PM

When was talking sense allowed on here again?

Marc Overmars
02-09-2012, 05:40 PM
I was just telling you it wasn't accurate. Different, sure.

I wasn't alluding to his reasons for leaving and all that, it was just tounge in cheek about us being on a high and then him bringing the mood down again. :lol:

McNamara That Ghost...
02-09-2012, 05:44 PM
When was talking sense allowed on here again?

An edict I silently implemented once we won a game.

Olivier's xmas twist
02-09-2012, 05:45 PM

This, selling RVP is fine but not replacing him with a like for like striker is the most stupid decsion Arsene and co have ever made. Had we bought Llorente we'd be laughing tbh. Not really bothered about him going rvp, he has a right to want to leave fair play to him. Don't mean like some on here id still need to suck his ass.

Olivier's xmas twist
02-09-2012, 05:46 PM

:lol:

Xhaka Can’t
02-09-2012, 05:46 PM

That's not all you did silently.

Olivier's xmas twist
02-09-2012, 05:47 PM

what happens between you 2 should stay between you 2 :ninja:

Syn
02-09-2012, 05:50 PM
This, selling RVP is fine but not replacing him with a like for like striker is the most stupid decsion Arsene and co have ever made. Had we bought Llorente we'd be laughing tbh. Not really bothered about him going rvp, he has a right to want to leave fair play to him.

I don't think there is a 'like for like' with Van Persie. He might well be the best striker around. Certainly when you consider the fact that he is proven in the league, there is no substitute. And that is the point. Van Persie has already, indirectly, got Man Utd 6 points (or maybe 4). So our chances of finishing above Man Utd with Van Persie, Cazorla+Podolski (you can even take the assumption that we wouldn't have bought Giroud if he was supposedly the replacement) might've been pretty good.

As I say, the club really did sell out by handing him to Man Utd. Should've forced him to stay and a club that had their priorities more aligned with the fans would have made that choice. But it's all done now so :shrug:

gooners
02-09-2012, 05:50 PM

All this was dicussed in the 'goodbye rvp' thread :good:

McNamara That Ghost...
02-09-2012, 05:51 PM

:ninja:

Olivier's xmas twist
02-09-2012, 05:54 PM
I don't think there is a 'like for like' with Van Persie. He might well be the best striker around. Certainly when you consider the fact that he is proven in the league, there is no substitute. And that is the point. Van Persie has already, indirectly, got Man Utd 6 points (or maybe 4). So our chances of finishing above Man Utd with Van Persie, Cazorla+Podolski (you can even take the assumption that we wouldn't have bought Giroud if he was supposedly the replacement) might've been pretty good.

As I say, the club really did sell out by handing him to Man Utd. Should've forced him to stay and a club that had their priorities more aligned with the fans would have made that choice. But it's all done now so :shrug:

If we had the balls to spend money on Falcao as his replacement just say i think he score us as many goals.

I agree it was stupid to give then RVP and maybe we should have forced a deal even if he walked free next summer, but i think that would have hurt more especially if he went to the mancs or city anyways/

McNamara That Ghost...
02-09-2012, 05:56 PM

We're just going to have to learn scoring more team goals without him. More FIFA cut-backs hopefully. Then again, like you suggested, if we cut out the amount of goals we conceded by 20 we'll probably get more points by roughly ten anyway. We'll get our usual 20 wins at least.

gooners
02-09-2012, 05:57 PM
I agree it was stupid to give then RVP and maybe we should have forced a deal even if he walked free next summer, but i think that would have hurt more especially if he went to the mancs or city anyways/

then he could rightly be called a traitor!

we on the on other hand, collected and pocketed 24mil for a 29yr old and have the cheek to point the finger.

Master Splinter
02-09-2012, 06:00 PM
Why do people say they're not having a particular discussion, yet continue to have that particular discussion until the end of time?

It is little bit perverse.

Globalgunner
02-09-2012, 06:03 PM
All I kow ia that Arsenal are the only club among us ManU ManC, Chelsea, Pool, who would have sold their star player under similar circumstances, even Everton made sure they priced Baines out of a move. Levy would have held out for 30m at least.

Syn
02-09-2012, 06:04 PM

Not to me. At least the fans could be content that they didn't just take the money and tried to prevent him as much as they could. If after that he leaves on a free that's his choice. The club did actually have a choice at this stage.

And Maccy, that's the hope now. I don't think anyone expected 3 clean sheets in a row to start the season. If we can keep the goals conceded column to under, say, 35, then that's 14 goals less that we have to make up up-front (especially when you consider there weren't that many comfortable goal-difference boosting wins last season).

Marc Overmars
02-09-2012, 06:48 PM
If we're good enough to keep the goals out then what happens up front should take care of itself. It's very early days but hopefully now we're starting to look #decent at the back we can become harder to beat. We've outscored the team from the glory days reguarly, but of course they rarely lost (9 league defeats from 01-04) and that's a far more important trait to have.

Olivier's xmas twist
02-09-2012, 06:50 PM
Why do people say they're not having a particular discussion, yet continue to have that particular discussion until the end of time?

It is little bit perverse.

Are you new here ?

Olivier's xmas twist
02-09-2012, 06:54 PM
Not to me. At least the fans could be content that they didn't just take the money and tried to prevent him as much as they could. If after that he leaves on a free that's his choice. The club did actually have a choice at this stage.

Of course they did you always have a choice, problem was the club got themselves into a situation they should never have been in, should have tied up his contract ages ago, but then again easy to say in hindsight.

Dennis Bendtner
02-09-2012, 10:09 PM
Just been helpfully alerted by Dion Dublin to the move that set up Gibbs' shot. Would've been a goal of the season contender if he'd scored, looking back.

LDG
02-09-2012, 10:13 PM
Robin van ****face.

What a ****.

Hope we break him when we play those fucking annoying fuckwads.

Shaqiri Is Boss
02-09-2012, 10:13 PM
What a hit from Barfa.

McNamara That Ghost...
02-09-2012, 11:01 PM
It was quite a strike.

Cripps_orig
02-09-2012, 11:17 PM
Heard about RVCs penalty

Has Adrian Durham said anything about it?

RVC :haha:

McNamara That Ghost...
03-09-2012, 09:42 AM
I expect he will today. :lol:

LDG
03-09-2012, 09:47 AM
When RVC celebrated his thrid, he went of the badge I'm sure, then thought better of it.

What a ****.

Bellend.

Really cannot stand that **** now.

Oooargh...it makes me so angry.

Olivier's xmas twist
03-09-2012, 10:52 AM
Heard about RVCs penalty

Has Adrian Durham said anything about it?

RVC :haha:

Now way he will, he'll say how good he was and what we are missing.

Swear durham is a gooner really.

Shaqiri Is Boss
04-09-2012, 03:15 PM
Huddlestone has had his suspension withdrawn :rolleyes:

GP
04-09-2012, 03:23 PM
When RVC celebrated his thrid, he went of the badge I'm sure, then thought better of it.

Instead, he turned, arms aloft, to the fans that for years have called him a rapist.

Syn
04-09-2012, 04:00 PM
All class, that man.

Niall_Quinn
04-09-2012, 07:53 PM
Football is a sewer infested with the shittiest of rats. van Judas is a prime example. I haven't been through every name on every roster but so far I can find just a few names that are worth anything. Arteta. Spent years at Everton and gave 100%, took a pay cut to come to us. Now that's a claim of ambition that stacks up against the evidence. He now gives 100% for us. Never in the news, unless I missed something. Seems to be a pro. Scholes of course. Giggs might (or might not be, depending if you believe a word in the media) a shit human being, but still a sports pro. Anyone else at all? Must be a few. Van ****stain isn't one of them.

Olivier's xmas twist
04-09-2012, 08:16 PM
Instead, he turned, arms aloft, to the fans that for years have called him a rapist.

Yep its ok im sure his 1st £1 million pounds in his bank this month will help him to feel better.