PDA

View Full Version : Dear Wenger.... ;)

Dicks and chicks
31-08-2012, 03:45 PM
PLEASE FOR FUCK SAKE SPEND SOME FUCKING MONEY!!!! IS THIS SOME SORT OF SICK JOKE!? WE HAVE NO DECENT STRIKERS OTHER THAN GIROUD AND PODOLSIKI AND WE NEEDED A DM EVEN WHEN SONG WAS HERE NOW HES GONE WE REALLY NEED ONE, AND WE NEED SO MUCH MORE THAN THAT AS WELL. FFS WE NEED PLAYERS AND WE GONNA END UP RESIGNING BISCHOFF I KNOW IT.

Olivier's xmas twist
31-08-2012, 04:10 PM
PLEASE FOR FUCK SAKE SPEND SOME FUCKING MONEY!!!! IS THIS SOME SORT OF SICK JOKE!? WE HAVE NO DECENT STRIKERS OTHER THAN GIROUD AND PODOLSIKI AND WE NEEDED A DM EVEN WHEN SONG WAS HERE NOW HES GONE WE REALLY NEED ONE, AND WE NEED SO MUCH MORE THAN THAT AS WELL. FFS WE NEED PLAYERS AND WE GONNA END UP RESIGNING BISCHOFF I KNOW IT.

Thought you'd given up on footie why do you care.

The Ogg Monster
31-08-2012, 04:10 PM
Dear fans, please stfu, I have spent over 35m this summer. Regards, AW.

Niall_Quinn
31-08-2012, 04:24 PM

Dear Arsene, you had to spend that or we would have had no players at all and it would have been harder to keep up the pretence of being a football club.

AKBapologist
31-08-2012, 04:38 PM

Dear Wenger, may we remind you that you've also banked 50mill this summer with player sales, whilst still charging fans the highest prices in world football in exchange for sweet fuck all. Regards Fans.

Letters
31-08-2012, 04:40 PM
http://www.premiershipticketsonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Arsene-Wenger-2.jpg

Joker
31-08-2012, 05:16 PM
Dear fans, we have to respect the rules you know? We cannot spend £1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000 on Messi unlike other financially doped clubs.

Yours little bit sincerely,
Arsene,

Dicks and chicks
31-08-2012, 05:24 PM
fuck saaaaakkkkkkeeeeee

21_GOONER_SALUTE
31-08-2012, 05:37 PM
:lol:

It's funny.

Cause it's true :)

Munchies
31-08-2012, 05:45 PM
Bloody hell we haven't spent ANY of the cash we've had , it's all from the sales of our best 2 players !!!

In : 41m
Out : 35m

Spare 6m plus whatever the board wants you to believe about how much money we really do have.

Master Splinter
31-08-2012, 06:17 PM
Wenger responds:

Defiant Wenger Bullish Ahead Of New Season

Arsene Wenger believes he has a squad ready to challenge on all fronts this season. Even if no new players arrive at The Emirates stadium.

The Arsenal manager has lost key players again this summer in Robin van Persie and Alexandre Song, but he is convinced new signings Lukas Podolski, Olivier Giroud, Santi Cazorla, along with the emergence of young talents and returning players will ensure a fine season.

Speaking to French sports broadcaster DNF, Wenger was in ebullient form.

"They say buy, buy, buy. But we buy. And they still say buy. It is difficult to understand. But we have bought. And we may buy more.

"If there is top, top, top, top quality available, the we of course are little bit curious. We are always interested in top, top, top, top quality and they are interested in us. As well you know there are many players who love Arsenal. It will surprise you how many players. But do we buy? It is not always about buying.

Wenger has faith that his young charges will repay his faith and is not sure if he will buy. He is particularly proud of the emerging British contingent.

"If we buy another player for the midfield area, what do we do to Oxlade-Chamberlain and Ramsey? I cannot tell you. But maybe we kill them. You must see of course as well Diaby and Wilshere are like new signings. These boys are the future of Arsenal. They are young and British and we train them in the Arsenal way. If we kill them now there is a 44/58 chance that you cannot convince people you are a good rehabilitation centre.

The Frenchman is also surprised by the lack of overall activity this summer.

"If I told you we would be the busiest club this summer you would not believe me! Of course QPR have bought little bit job lot but they do not operate in the real world. In the real world I must tell you we have been exceptionally busy. Manchester City and Chelsea and PSG and Liverpool and West Ham have bought players but apart from those clubs and Manchester United and Blackburn and Tottenham it is a very quiet market. There is no movement.

"You have a saying in England: the early bird catches the worm. But if one bird travels with only sweat and cannot catch the super quality worm, it is perhaps because the other bird travels with petrol and clears out the forest. Is the other bird Manchester City? There is a small possibility.

One thing Wenger will confirm going into the weekend clash with Liverpool is the imminent return of Bacary Sagna and Jack Wilshere.

"Sagna has a little fibula. He will return after the international break. But we do not like to say exactly when. Tuesday the 18th. 2-3 weeks.

"Wilshere? I do not know him."
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/arsenal/ (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/arsenal/9500956/Arsenal-manager-Arsene-Wenger-points-to-rebuilding-after-Thierry-Henry-exit-as-evidence-there-is-life-after-Robin-van-Persie.html)

Marc Overmars
31-08-2012, 06:19 PM
That's so convincing I actually had to click the link to make sure it wasn't real. :lol:

Olivier's xmas twist
31-08-2012, 08:09 PM

Dear Wenger hope you realise that the way your going Not alot of fans will be renewing season tickets for next season ans they see through yours and the boards games and are sick of this shit.

Dicks and chicks
31-08-2012, 08:50 PM
i just cannot believe this shit.

Niall_Quinn
31-08-2012, 08:52 PM

You must have fantastic belief and a little bit spirit (maybe half a bottle)

http://www.premiershipticketsonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Arsene-Wenger-2.jpg

Olivier's xmas twist
31-08-2012, 08:54 PM

Thought you gave up

Dicks and chicks
31-08-2012, 09:03 PM
Thought you gave up

i have but i still can't believe this shit!

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
31-08-2012, 09:29 PM
Dear Arsene,

You have the composed stoicism of Comical Ali, you claim victory whilst your Empire crumbles around you. Many people would not have the courage and effrontery to collect a pay cheque on a continuous basis when they have proved as incompetent as yourself. Like Adolf Hitler you have single handedly tried to control everything because you do not trust/disregard others and watch as your enemies overwhelm you, but you use propaganda to make yourself the victor.
The people that once worshipped you, now despise you....balk in disgust and embarrassment at everything you say....you are nothing but a joke that's in very poor taste and invariably at other people's expense.
We turned against you when you took Oxlade-Chamberlain off for Arshavin, and yet you don't seem to care how we have no respect for you anymore and regard you as little more than a mouth-piece for corporate greed and a disheveled parody of your former self.

Niall_Quinn
31-08-2012, 09:33 PM
Dear Stan,

How are things with you? Die in a fire you ****.

Olivier's xmas twist
31-08-2012, 09:34 PM
Dear Arsene,

You have the composed stoicism of Comical Ali, you claim victory whilst your Empire crumbles around you. Many people would not have the courage and effrontery to collect a pay cheque on a continuous basis when they have proved as incompetent as yourself. Like Adolf Hitler you have single handedly tried to control everything because you do not trust/disregard others and watch as your enemies overwhelm you, but you use propaganda to make yourself the victor.
The people that once worshipped you, now despise you....balk in disgust and embarrassment at everything you say....you are nothing but a joke that's in very poor taste and invariably at other people's expense.
We turned against you when you took Oxlade-Chamberlain off for Arshavin, and yet you don't seem to care how we have no respect for you anymore and regard you as little more than a mouth-piece for corporate greed and a disheveled parody of your former self.

Its a shame what once was a great man will leave with hate by the fans who used to love him. AW is really spoiling what he built up.

Özim
31-08-2012, 09:41 PM
Wenger, football biggest sellout and largest muppet.

Still with 7 million in his back pocket I'm sure he won't be having too many sleepless nights.

Niall_Quinn
31-08-2012, 09:41 PM
Wenger is the manager. Whether he's in on it or not, the buck does not stop with him for anything that's not related to football. And it's the shit that's in no way related to football that's killing us. 15 seasons in the CL is quite a fucking achievement given what's happening at the club. It's not a valid achievement in terms of sport, you need to actually win stuff for that. But in terms of patching up the vandalism by the hooligans on the board he's done okay. Nobody could succeed with those ****s gouging the club. It's fair to criticise Wenger for the fucked up football we play, or the half crazed substitutions, the way the team gets it's arrogant arse handed to it because it can't get motivated for "small" games, a whole lot of things really. But not the pillage.

Olivier's xmas twist
31-08-2012, 09:48 PM
Wenger, football biggest sellout and largest muppet.

Still with 7 million in his back pocket I'm sure he won't be having too many sleepless nights.

As much as i agree even if he went tommrow whilst Stan is still in charge things will be the same whoever is in charge.

Wenger has sold out but he is not alone in the blame department.

Olivier's xmas twist
31-08-2012, 09:49 PM
Wenger is the manager. Whether he's in on it or not, the buck does not stop with him for anything that's not related to football. And it's the shit that's in no way related to football that's killing us. 15 seasons in the CL is quite a fucking achievement given what's happening at the club. It's not a valid achievement in terms of sport, you need to actually win stuff for that. But in terms of patching up the vandalism by the hooligans on the board he's done okay. Nobody could succeed with those ****s gouging the club. It's fair to criticise Wenger for the fucked up football we play, or the half crazed substitutions, the way the team gets it's arrogant arse handed to it because it can't get motivated for "small" games, a whole lot of things really. But not the pillage.

:gp:

Wenger/the board all bad as each other and together they are damage.

Özim
31-08-2012, 09:49 PM
As much as i agree even if he went tommrow whilst Stan is still in charge things will be the same whoever is in charge.

Wenger has sold out but he is not alone in the blame department.
Who knows, one thing's for sure......he was a manager, became a glorified scout, now he's just a fat cat pocketing the cash.

Olivier's xmas twist
31-08-2012, 09:55 PM
Who knows, one thing's for sure......he was a manager, became a glorified scout, now he's just a fat cat pocketing the cash.

Seems that way.

Kano
31-08-2012, 09:56 PM
why not? every other fucker in the league is, might as well take it while he can before the who thing collapses in 'x' years time.

Ralpheroo72
31-08-2012, 09:59 PM

jelgoon
31-08-2012, 10:10 PM
I agree. The fact is no-one knows whats going on. Most people assume the board are telling Wenger to ditch all our class players and make a big profit. Who knows. Maybe Wenger volunteers to do it, so that he can present a tidy profit thereby ensuring he keeps his job and gets a nice bonus and salary increase. For all we know the board could be imploring Wenger to spend more money but he doesnt want to. I genuinely believe that he is deluded and thinks our team is good enough to win major honours, which is why I wish he would piss off.

jelgoon
31-08-2012, 10:10 PM
I agree. The fact is no-one knows whats going on. Most people assume the board are telling Wenger to ditch all our class players and make a big profit. Who knows. Maybe Wenger volunteers to do it, so that he can present a tidy profit thereby ensuring he keeps his job and gets a nice bonus and salary increase. For all we know the board could be imploring Wenger to spend more money but he doesnt want to. I genuinely believe that he is deluded and thinks our team is good enough to win major honours, which is why I wish he would piss off.

Olivier's xmas twist
31-08-2012, 10:26 PM

Thats the thing is you look at him he knows the squad is not good enough thats why is pisses me off so much.

Olivier's xmas twist
31-08-2012, 10:27 PM
why not? every other fucker in the league is, might as well take it while he can before the who thing collapses in 'x' years time.

True, If the players can earn more they they should then 7 mill a year is peanuts compated to what some of those overhyped over paid starts get.

Syn
31-08-2012, 10:32 PM
He's not deluded. Wenger knows this squad isn't good enough to challenge for the title. But he's just happy playing along with his employers. He's a sellout.

Olivier's xmas twist
31-08-2012, 10:34 PM
He's not deluded. Wenger knows this squad isn't good enough to challenge for the title. But he's just happy playing along with his employers. He's a sellout.

Exactly thank you syn. Arsenal employ Wenger so all in all he'll so as they say not some fans on a fourm who have no effect on his life.

Kano
31-08-2012, 10:40 PM

i guess it's hard to maintain your integrity amidst a sea of financial debauchery.

Xhaka Can’t
31-08-2012, 10:47 PM
Dear Stan,

How are things with you? Die in a fire you ****.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDBLSUKJiDY

Olivier's xmas twist
31-08-2012, 11:02 PM
i guess it's hard to maintain your integrity amidst a sea of financial debauchery.

Well He might as well take as much money as he can now, knows he'll be out of a job in 2 years maybe this summer. Just a shame like you say he put greed infront of ambtion and success.

KSE Comedy Club
01-09-2012, 07:08 AM
SSN said wenger left then training ground just after 6pm yesterday, so there was no chance after that we were doing any business.

It's fucking disgraceful.

Power n Glory
01-09-2012, 07:16 AM
I have no respect for Wenger because he's a manager and should have as much desire as his players to win trophies and compete. The Board are disgusting but Wenger is a absolute sellout and despise his type because lies to the fans and gives false hope every year. Just look at this whole transfer saga. RVP was right about the club. A lot of players have been right to leave. The guy doesn't have it in him. If he wanted to speak out, he could, but he chooses not to. He misleads on purpose. He allowed the fans to believe RVP and Song were being unreasonable but came out to protect Theo. He's an absolute sellout. Fuck him.

Munchies
01-09-2012, 07:34 AM
The thing that is perhaps the most irritating is that we never seem to spend any money which has been sitting there for the past 7 years.

Only when money comes in, is when money will go out.

Sold RVP/Cesc/Nasri/Song for nearly £100m , and we've only spent perhaps one third of that. What about money which the board says we 'have' being there for Wenger to use ?

Wenger needs to go, I'd like to hear his excuses after we get smashed at Anfield...

Penguin
01-09-2012, 07:34 AM
Wenger has made a big mistake. One more decent signing before the window closed and there would be a fresh excitement and some positivity around the club. He would have had more fans on his side and some actual belief from his squad. But nothing.

Now it's the opposite. More fans are turning on Wenger than ever before and the players are probably wondering whether Wenger knows what he's doing. No wonder they all want to leave.

:upset:

Dicks and chicks
01-09-2012, 07:43 AM
FuuuuuCcckkkkkk

Niall_Quinn
01-09-2012, 11:34 AM
The thing that is perhaps the most irritating is that we never seem to spend any money which has been sitting there for the past 7 years.

Only when money comes in, is when money will go out.

Sold RVP/Cesc/Nasri/Song for nearly £100m , and we've only spent perhaps one third of that. What about money which the board says we 'have' being there for Wenger to use ?

Wenger needs to go, I'd like to hear his excuses after we get smashed at Anfield...

Might not get smashed at Anfield because there's only one team that's a bigger joke in world football than us, and that's Liverpool. We all assume we'd get it right if we splashed the cash. More likely we'd just turn into another Liverpool with the incompetent fucks we have at the helm. Incompetent in terms of football I mean, they are masters at thieving from the fans though. Tomorrow is the laughing stock derby.

21_GOONER_SALUTE
01-09-2012, 11:43 AM

Yeah, I guess the word "resignation" doesn't actually have its origins from French, it must be ancient Geordie and that's why Keegan was able to do it and even get the courts to proclaim his resignation as a breach of contract on the Newcastle's board side for not allowing him to "manage" the club. Oh yeah, and it was the little matter of transfers that triggered that.

But I'm sure AW, who is educated 10 times as much as Keegan, isn't aware of this- he probably didn't "see it" when Keegan was going through the front door.

It's just a shame that after so many f****** years some gooners still couldn't read the hand writing on the wall and they felt something had changed fundamentally this season. Where are the " Oh, Arsene has learnt his lesson this season" posters and "there is something different in the air this season"........... probably the whiff from farts of laughter coming from AW and the Board on how a huge group of largely literate people could remain so stupid.

The only thing that self sustains this club is the foolishness (bordering on negligence) of the people who actually love it, sad.

Marc Overmars
01-09-2012, 11:56 AM
The club is stuck in its ways and nothing is going to change.

I know we don't have the financial muscle of City but the way we operate is baffling. Sell to buy which suggests the club is not prepared to gamble with the immense revenue in generates. The team is obviously secondary and its deplorable.

Fish Finger Sandwich
01-09-2012, 12:44 PM
http://news.arseblog.com/2012/08/arsenal-sign-macedonian-goalkeeper/

SEE.........Sorted!!

gooners
01-09-2012, 01:02 PM
Yeah, I guess the word "resignation" doesn't actually have its origins from French, it must be ancient Geordie and that's why Keegan was able to do it and even get the courts to proclaim his resignation as a breach of contract on the Newcastle's board side for not allowing him to "manage" the club. Oh yeah, and it was the little matter of transfers that triggered that.

But I'm sure AW, who is educated 10 times as much as Keegan, isn't aware of this- he probably didn't "see it" when Keegan was going through the front door.

It's just a shame that after so many f****** years some gooners still couldn't read the hand writing on the wall and they felt something had changed fundamentally this season. Where are the " Oh, Arsene has learnt his lesson this season" posters and "there is something different in the air this season"........... probably the whiff from farts of laughter coming from AW and the Board on how a huge group of largely literate people could remain so stupid.

The only thing that self sustains this club is the foolishness (bordering on negligence) of the people who actually love it, sad.

briliant post! 21_GOONER_SALUTE

Özim
01-09-2012, 02:37 PM
The belief in Wenger has been staggering to be honest, he's somehow always managed to convince a big percentage of fans things are different this year despite the same thing happening every year for quite some time.

I stopped believing a long time ago, I don't rate the guy and don't want him around....I'll be a happy man the day he walks out that door.

Olivier's xmas twist
01-09-2012, 02:57 PM
The belief in Wenger has been staggering to be honest, he's somehow always managed to convince a big percentage of fans things are different this year despite the same thing happening every year for quite some time.

I stopped believing a long time ago, I don't rate the guy and don't want him around....I'll be a happy man the day he walks out that door.

If your stupid to belive him after 4 years of this (i say for years cause most did not care about the 1st 3) then your either an idiot of you like being a mug.

No point saying he's a liar then getting upset when we don't sign players.

Kano
01-09-2012, 03:07 PM

well that's the point isn't it? he has allowed himself to stay amidst the change and reap the financial benefits along with everyone else. he is a principled man in many respects - aren't we all - but we can all get 'got at' in various ways and as time passes, some beliefs change because of circumstance or simply old ideals no longer mean as much.

fans want to believe - that speaks to the core of every supporter - as without hope ,then what is the point of watching your team? many of us have been stupid for many years and many others will continue to following other clubs - it all depends when, if ever, a fan manages to step back and look and not only arsenal, but the state of football in general.

moviefan84
02-09-2012, 12:03 AM
I'm sorry, but WEGNER is done. When we finish under 6th this season there's going to be a complete upheaval at AFC. And about time.

fakeyank
02-09-2012, 04:39 AM
I think it is imperative we finish outside the top 4 for things to change. We need shit to hit the fan before changes take place. Ex: 8-2 drubbing at OT.

Penguin
02-09-2012, 08:48 AM
I miss the old Wenger. The one that brought an exciting brand of football to this league. The one that had the balls to stand up to the likes of Alex Ferguson when no one else would. The one that cared about winning.

Look at him now, not much more than a puppet of the money makers. There is no rivalry with Ferguson any more, they have become best friends because they both know Wenger isn't a threat any more. In fact there's more rivalry with Stoke than the title challengers!

He looks defeated before we even get started! Just watch him during a match, he's a nervous wreck and clearly doesn't have belief in the side he's put out there and his tactics. 10 years ago he would have been standing tall, back straight and looking on defiantly, almost knowing we'll win in the end.

I can't wait to see the back of him now. I don't even care if we drop out of the top 4 as long as we see a change at the helm.