PDA

View Full Version : Innocence of Muslims

The Wengerbabies
15-09-2012, 04:19 PM
:haha:

---
Also while the American people sit at home doing nothing Muslims are storming embassys/consulates, killing ambassadors, burning flags etc. over a funny 13 minute movie that has nothing to do with the US government, let alone the British and German governments, yet it is America who is the problem?

V-pig :haha:

V-Pig
15-09-2012, 04:24 PM
Why laugh at V-pig? I don't remember ever commenting on this issue on here.

Niall_Quinn
15-09-2012, 06:54 PM
Also while the American people sit at home doing nothing the Muzzies are storming embassys/consulates, killing ambassadors, burning flags etc. over a funny 13 minute movie that has nothing to do with the US government, let alone the British and German governments, yet it is America who is the problem?

Americans hire killers to do their work for them, they are richer and can afford it. Otherwise, their fundamentalism is every bit as rampant with the only different being they split their allegiance between commercial religion and money. In terms of harm inflicted on human beings I would estimate the American empire surpassed the British, Russian and Roman empires sometime around the midpoint of the 1960s and was already well ahead of the wannabe Nazi empire (which Americans funded) by the time the whistle blew on WWII - the greatest war crime in the history of humankind saw to that, Hiroshima. A very skilful media has mastered the art of making the victim the bad guy. They also speak of the necessity of certain war crimes in comparison to the barbarity of others. I mean can't you figure this out for yourself?

V-Pig
15-09-2012, 07:02 PM
A very skilful media has mastered the art of making the victim the bad guy.

I think there were some Manure fans doing the same thing earlier on.

Xhaka Can’t
15-09-2012, 07:16 PM
These threads always go well.

I put it down to the high quality, thoughtful and well researched analysis free from bias here.

GP
15-09-2012, 07:41 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9ig2wRdTP1qdlh1io1_400.gif

milla
15-09-2012, 07:53 PM
Is the video necessary? You know there are few fellow muslim GW on this web, idiot. :coffee:

Xhaka Can’t
15-09-2012, 08:03 PM
Is the video necessary? You know there are few fellow muslim GW on this web, idiot. :coffee:

:gp:

The Wengerbabies
15-09-2012, 08:11 PM
the greatest war crime in the history of humankind saw to that, Hiroshima.?
Pearl Harbor was bombed before Hiroshima, it was a justified attack.

Yes but they're not stupid enough to be offended by the video. Or if they know they are likely to be offended they can simply avoid watching it.

Xhaka Can’t
15-09-2012, 08:14 PM
This thread is pointless.

milla
15-09-2012, 08:35 PM
Pearl Harbor was bombed before Hiroshima, it was a justified attack.

Yes but they're not stupid enough to be offended by the video. Or if they know they are likely to be offended they can simply avoid watching it.

Or you can be respectful and take the video off. Don't you think the damage done by this video is bad enough to keep it away from football forum?

Olivier's xmas twist
15-09-2012, 08:37 PM
This thread is pointless.

Letters
18-09-2012, 01:46 PM
Is the video necessary? You know there are few fellow muslim GW on this web
So? If they're offended by it they don't have to view it. I've not seen the video and while I'm not desperate to I'm a little curious. Why should you being offended by it mean that no-one should be able to see it?

The reaction to this has been ridiculous and just reinforces the (mostly unfair) stereotype of Islam

IBK
18-09-2012, 01:51 PM
Yup.

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
18-09-2012, 01:54 PM
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/091/829/shitstorm%20a-brewin'.png

http://www.movietrailerreviews.net/home/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/StarTrekFacePalm.gif

Cripps_orig
18-09-2012, 01:56 PM
From a muslims point of view

I didnt watch it and other than this post, wont take any further part in this thread.

You guys go nuts though if you want.

GP
18-09-2012, 02:35 PM
As a great man once said...

'No one has the right to never be offended'

Syn
18-09-2012, 02:57 PM
Don't mind Muslims. It's just a soall 70% of them that give 'em a bad name. But genuinely - and I know everyone siys this - some of my bestest buddies are Muzza's (proper observhng the Ramadan period ooes) so I'm not terrophobic.

Letters
18-09-2012, 03:39 PM
You think that the stereotype that Islam is more prone to fundamentalism than other major religions is baseless?

GP
18-09-2012, 03:53 PM
It sure puts the 'mental' into 'fundamentalism'

milla
18-09-2012, 04:20 PM
So? If they're offended by it they don't have to view it. I've not seen the video and while I'm not desperate to I'm a little curious. Why should you being offended by it mean that no-one should be able to see it?

The reaction to this has been ridiculous and just reinforces the (mostly unfair) stereotype of Islam

I am offended. As a good Christian, I thought you would have known better. :coffee:

Letters
18-09-2012, 04:28 PM
I am offended.
You are offended by a link to a video?
By a link?
Have a word with yourself.

Letters
18-09-2012, 04:32 PM
I'm not a 'good' Christian by the way. That's pretty much the whole point of Christianity... :coffee:

Thierrymon
19-09-2012, 03:34 AM
While it was stupid to make a video like this, its is amazing how offended a subset of the population can be by something so trivial.

Im just fed up of all this bullshit religious rivalry. They are all nonsense.

Sirjackofwilshere
19-09-2012, 05:54 AM
Anyone who thinks whats going on is simply about a film is woefully naive to say the least.

Letters
19-09-2012, 06:19 AM
What is it about then?

Xhaka Can’t
19-09-2012, 08:10 AM
What is it about then?

It is about one set of nutjobs setting out to offend another set of nutjobs who then take out their ridiculously disproportionate vengeance on entirely innocent people who had nothing whatsoever to do with it.

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

Niall_Quinn
19-09-2012, 08:56 AM
You think that the stereotype that Islam is more prone to fundamentalism than other major religions is baseless?

I don't understand that question/ statement. I think (know) the stereotype has been created and reinforced by the very fundamentalists who claim to be the victims of this "fundamentalism". None of it has anything to do with religion, it's about politics and economics which are in turn about the division of wealth and labour. Problem is the perps haven't managed to energise enough "fundamentalists" to spark anything seriously profitable, not even in Pakistan which is the centre of their (ISI/ US State Dept/ SIS) operations and has been for a long time now. A few riots, a bombing here and there. Hardly the new Cold War. They've used money, weapons, campaigns of suppression and televised torture, they've written laws and done a whole song and dance routine about them, claiming the upper ground from the bottom of their pit - then went and tore them up to the extent even their mates called them shitty war criminals. The desperate ****s even had to blow up their own city to try to get some action going. No dice, they can't get the enemy to bite. This is why the provocation is getting more blatant and childish. In terms of genuine fundamentalism, it doesn't get more dangerous than the growing sea of lunatics in the States who pray to a God that mysteriously requires buckets of money and advocates killing people for their own good. At least not now the most vicious form of fundamentalism in history, Christianity, has died down a bit. "Convert or we'll kill you and rape your women and children." But we don't talk about that.

Seems to me people are having trouble figuring out who the bad guy is, even though he's under their nose and stinks to high heaven.

Niall_Quinn
19-09-2012, 08:59 AM
It is about one set of nutjobs setting out to offend another set of nutjobs who then take out their ridiculously disproportionate vengeance on entirely innocent people who had nothing whatsoever to do with it.

Nicely put. That's exactly what it is. The nutjobs will always be nutjobs, it's in their in-breeding. I despise the the fools who cheer from the sidelines. They should be at the frontline, not sideline. But they are cowards too.

Letters
19-09-2012, 09:06 AM
The desperate ****s even had to blow up their own city to try to get some action going. No dice, they can't get the enemy to bite.Are you talking about 9/11? :lol:
Oh dear...

V-Pig
19-09-2012, 09:12 AM
There should be more sensitivity shown no doubt.

Though, to be honest, you could wipe your arse on any representation of a document or item of mine you like, ridicule my beliefs using any language you like, draw cartoons of whoever you like, call your teddy bears whatever the fuck you like, and I wouldn't come close to physically attacking you.

Which is how it should be.

V-Pig
19-09-2012, 10:09 AM
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/sep/19/paris-magazine-muhammad-cartoons-french

Security at French embassies around the world has been reinforced after the Paris-based satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo published cartoons mocking the prophet Muhammad.

Here we go again.

Niall_Quinn
19-09-2012, 10:17 AM
Are you talking about 9/11? :lol:
Oh dear...

By "Oh dear", do you mean you read the newspapers and watched the TV? Those companies are owned by the same guys who just robbed the planet, the same guys who are lining up to do it again but on a larger scale (relax, that won't be in the papers either), the same guys who have been profiting from a non-stop progression of wars, you getmiss the picture. Not sure how obvious it all has to be before you pause for thought. Even a single thought might do it.

Syn
19-09-2012, 10:21 AM
It's all them Jews innit, NQ? Those media-controlling, Hollywood-owning misers.

Niall_Quinn
19-09-2012, 10:21 AM
Though, to be honest, you could wipe your arse on any representation of a document or item of mine you like, ridicule my beliefs using any language you like, draw cartoons of whoever you like, call your teddy bears whatever the fuck you like, and I wouldn't come close to physically attacking you.

Which is how it is for 99.999% of people. But sometimes it's advantageous to 0.0001% to put the behaviour of another 0.0001% front and centre. If people don't fall for it then proportion is maintained. Wake me up when they have a war on poverty, a war on hunger, a war on white collar crime, a war that might actually benefit mankind.

Niall_Quinn
19-09-2012, 10:24 AM
It's all them Jews innit, NQ? Those media-controlling, Hollywood-owning misers.

That's a conditioned response (or a joke). The Jew thing is used to tarnish anyone who questions the script. I could just as easily have called somebody questioning MPs expenses an anti-Semite before that "conspiracy theory" broke. But that was so small on the scale of things it would hardly have been worth it.

Xhaka Can’t
19-09-2012, 10:25 AM
Count me in for the war on sweetcorn.

I fucking hate sweetcorn.

GP
19-09-2012, 10:38 AM
I quite like corn on the cob.

Niall_Quinn
19-09-2012, 10:43 AM

There will be a price to pay for your tolerance of false vegetables.

LDG
19-09-2012, 10:47 AM
There should be more sensitivity shown no doubt.

Top post.

Letters
19-09-2012, 10:56 AM
By "Oh dear", do you mean you read the newspapers and watched the TV?
What do you do, read conspiracy theories on the internet with your tin hat on?

Xhaka Can’t
19-09-2012, 11:38 AM

Infidel!!!

Niall_Quinn
19-09-2012, 11:39 AM
What do you do, read conspiracy theories on the internet with your tin hat on?

That must be what I do because that's all there is, the establishment declaration versus nutters on the Internet. There's nothing in between. That's how science is conducted too, you either read the newspaper (and how unfair it is when people say it's dumbed down) or you seek out the craziest person you can find on the Internet. Copy and repeat what they say and bingo - you have science.

Oh no wait... maybe it's religion... can't remember, will need to go and find somebody on the Internet to tell me.

Olivier's xmas twist
19-09-2012, 12:49 PM
Can understand how senstive this must be to some people. But lets be honest just like the London riots these are idoits who wanted to cause trouble anyways. This one thing gives them no right to be smashing places up etc.

GP
19-09-2012, 01:00 PM
Can understand how senstive this must be to some people. But lets be honest just like the London riots these are idoits who wanted to cause trouble anyways. This one thing gives them no right to be smashing places up etc.

Seems like an overreaction to sweetcorn.

Letters
19-09-2012, 01:11 PM
Sweetcorn :bow:

Japan Shaking All Over
19-09-2012, 01:16 PM
I quite like corn on the knob.

Oh GP. .

LDG
19-09-2012, 01:18 PM
I prefer peas.

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
19-09-2012, 01:30 PM

chaz :bow:

speaks sense as usual :bow:

future mod :bow:

Letters
19-09-2012, 01:48 PM
That must be what I do because that's all there is, the establishment declaration versus nutters on the Internet. There's nothing in between. That's how science is conducted too, you either read the newspaper (and how unfair it is when people say it's dumbed down) or you seek out the craziest person you can find on the Internet. Copy and repeat what they say and bingo - you have science.
Science is about repeatable experiments and collating data. Generally in science someone proposes a theory and then designs an experiment to verify it. If the experiment fails to show the theory is correct then the theory is dismissed.

Conspiracy theories generally work the other way around. They are based on 'evidence' which never stands up to scrutiny and usually people who believe in them decide what they believe first. They then twist the evidence that exists to back up their theory and ignore the mass of evidence which shows quite clearly they're unlikely to be correct.
(Add your own 'like you believeing in God' quip here if you like).

Do you have any evidence that 9/11 was a conspiracy? And just to help you out, nothing you have said above is evidence it's just a load of vague, unverifiable claims based on your view of the world. Which doesn't mean you're wrong of course but it isn't evidence. A documented conversation between, say, George W and someone else in the administration which shows foreknowledge of the 'attack' is evidence.

GP
19-09-2012, 01:59 PM
Of course it wasn't a conspiracy.

People give George W Bush way too much credit.

Niall_Quinn
19-09-2012, 03:03 PM
I was talking about (misplaced) faith masquerading as fact. You knew that, so I'm not sure what your response is in aid of.

This was interesting though.

Do you have any evidence that 9/11 was a conspiracy?

You forget the establishment doctrine is entirely based on a conspiracy - of Muslims. You refute yourself with such authority it's a little bit frightening. The obvious answer has to be - yes, I have a ton of "evidence", it was all in the papers and on TV. That's the problem. I don't believe any of it because it's not supported by facts or it's contradicted by prior "evidence". Some believe officialdom establishes fact by default and any divergence from this authority must invariably be drawn from the realm of flying saucers. I say that's a bit extreme. I don't bother with anything but corroborated and correlated fact and I ignore proclamations from officialdom unless they meet these standards, which in fact they hardly ever do. We all laugh at what incredible liars the ****s are and then most of us say, but I believe them because they said so! You automatically assume I believe in "conspiracy theories" from the Internet - apparently the only alternative. The reality is I refuse to believe the conspiracy theory foisted by the establishment. Can you see the difference? Why do I refuse to believe? Because a chimpanzee could blow their story up. I don't need Fred Fuckbody on the Internet, I have NIST, Kean, Sir Issac Newton. There's no need to look any deeper. I don't see any mileage in being a repeater for the sake of whatever it is repeaters think they are obtaining. Maybe it's a good thing there are "nutters" and "freaks" out there who from time to time ask questions. Or say wait, excuse me, that doesn't make any sense, explain it again. Maybe it's the temerity of even asking that is offensive? But for myself, I don't do faith.

Letters
19-09-2012, 03:13 PM
"No, I don't have any solid evidence that 9/11 was a conspiracy" would have done.

bignev
19-09-2012, 03:13 PM
Holy fuck. I only just gained the courage to open this thread.

This is totally nuts!

NQ, If i'm reading this right you think 9/11 was carried out by the US? Yet you say and I quote "I don't bother with anything but corroborated and correlated fact and I ignore proclamations from officialdom unless they meet these standards, which in fact they hardly ever do". Yet when Letter asked for you to provide this evidence you didn't?

Surely that indicates you don't have any?

The sad thing is I don't think you actually believe that. You're just WUMing for attention which is sad.

Niall_Quinn
19-09-2012, 03:20 PM
Holy fuck. I only just gained the courage to open this thread.

This is totally nuts!

NQ, If i'm reading this right you think 9/11 was carried out by the US? Yet you say and I quote "I don't bother with anything but corroborated and correlated fact and I ignore proclamations from officialdom unless they meet these standards, which in fact they hardly ever do". Yet when Letter asked for you to provide this evidence you didn't?

Surely that indicates you don't have any?

The sad thing is I don't think you actually believe that. You're just WUMing for attention which is sad.

Hi Nev, no I said the exact opposite and actually highlighted the assumptions people make.

Niall_Quinn
19-09-2012, 03:21 PM
"No, I don't have any solid evidence that 9/11 was a conspiracy" would have done.

Very weak.

Letters
19-09-2012, 03:25 PM
Very weak.You have stated or rather, strongly hinted, than you believe that 9/11 was a conspiracy.
I simply asked if you have any evidence for that and defined what I mean by evidence.
You have failed to provide any thus far.
That is weak.

bignev
19-09-2012, 03:29 PM
Hi Nev, no I said the exact opposite and actually highlighted the assumptions people make.

So you don't believe the 9/11 attacks were carried out by the US?

GP
19-09-2012, 03:30 PM
You have stated or rather, strongly hinted, than you believe that 9/11 was a conspiracy.
I simply asked if you have any evidence for that and defined what I mean by evidence.
That is weak.

So is his face.

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
19-09-2012, 04:22 PM
You have stated or rather, strongly hinted, than you believe that 9/11 was a conspiracy.
That is weak.

:lol: the irony.

learnt the hard way i see.

Niall_Quinn
19-09-2012, 04:32 PM
That is weak.

JHC, this is a bit painful. I actually stated that 911 is a conspiracy because that's what the official narrative is. There's no disputing 911 was a conspiracy whichever way you dice it. My other observation was related to the ease at which people of faith stand ready to ridicule others for what they themselves are proposing. This is what happens when you let other people think for you. It's not they who look ridiculous because they couldn't give a shit what comes out of your mouth provided it is uninformed and in line with the instructions they've handed down. If you'd have read what I wrote you'd see I wasn't proposing any alternative theories at all. How can I know what actually happened? How can you know? We can't. I was saying the conspiracy theory that's proposed by the minority and supported by the majority is untenable. Where do the UFOs fit into a statement like that? And in a wider context neither did I say the US (whatever that means) was responsible. I'm saying the same people who have rigged the financial systems, funded all sides in a string of wars, stoked the cold war and are now cheerleading the cultural world war were responsible for 911. Whether their lackey bin Laden "did it" or not is immaterial, why should we bother with the hired help? Aren't the orchestrators more interesting and culpable? Or is that too difficult? Do you really think these operations spring out of nowhere, are connected to nothing, have no start just an end, are a symptom without a cause? Is that how the world works? In your experience?

Niall_Quinn
19-09-2012, 04:38 PM
So you don't believe the 9/11 attacks were carried out by the US?

What, the whole country? Some people from that country? Exclusively people from that country? Hardly. We at least know that certain non-Americans who the FBI to this day admit were using fake identities and yet are still named in the official narrative as if they are real people, were at a connecting airport. What they did after that we have no facts to go on. We simply have an announcement from the authorities, backed by a statement from the airlines that none of these people of interest were on the flight list. However, that's enough to say that certainly some non-Americans were involved in some way. I hope this isn't too granular.

Olivier's xmas twist
19-09-2012, 04:46 PM
Of course it wasn't a conspiracy.

People give George W Bush way too much credit.

Yep, Dick Cheney was the Brains behind it.

Think about this from 2001 to 2009 America was run by a Bush and a Dick :rimshot:

Letters
19-09-2012, 04:55 PM
Do you really think these operations spring out of nowhere, are connected to nothing, have no start just an end, are a symptom without a cause? Is that how the world works? In your experience?
Obviously not, but you said that:

"The desperate ****s even had to blow up their own city to try to get some action going. No dice, they can't get the enemy to bite.

And you say "They" are the US State Dept. This seems like a fair indication that you believe the US Government were directly and deliberately involved in 9/11. And the only people I've heard propose that theory are internet crazies.

GP
19-09-2012, 05:06 PM

And you say "They" are the US State Dept. This seems like a fair indication that you believe the US Government were directly and deliberately involved in 9/11. And the only people I've heard propose that theory are internet crazies.

Have you met NQ before?

Marc Overmars
19-09-2012, 05:08 PM
Good read

Niall_Quinn
19-09-2012, 05:33 PM

Their own city, their financial centre. I suppose if we are avoiding the whole argument to concentrate on minutiae, it wasn't the whole city that was blown up - it was just a small part of it. So that shoots my entire argument out of the water.

Damn, you're good!

bignev
19-09-2012, 05:34 PM
Just out interest is there a way to hide all posts from a certain user?

*Edit*

Don't worry i've sorted it now :)

Niall_Quinn
19-09-2012, 05:36 PM
Just out interest is there a way to hide all posts from a certain user?

No, because he's an admin.

Xhaka Can’t
19-09-2012, 06:14 PM
No, because he's an admin.

I hid posts from other users when I was Admin.

bignev
19-09-2012, 06:16 PM
I hid posts from other users when I was Admin.

I think he was trying to be funny and suggest I wanted to hide Letters posts.

It's ok i've hidden NQ's posts now. No more blatant wummery for me :)

Xhaka Can’t
19-09-2012, 06:18 PM

Well I think that is a mistake, because agree with him or not, he offers some of the most interesting reads on this board.

Niall_Quinn
19-09-2012, 06:28 PM

That'll teach me to use the general chat forum for general chat.

Letters
19-09-2012, 06:30 PM
Well I think that is a mistake, because agree with him or not, he offers some of the most interesting reads on this board.

He may be an internet crazy but I wouldn't have him any other way.

NQ :bow:

Niall_Quinn
19-09-2012, 06:33 PM

:hug:

GP
19-09-2012, 06:36 PM

No one who repeats the same thing over and over can be considered interesting.

Shaqiri Is Boss
19-09-2012, 06:40 PM

Letters
19-09-2012, 06:51 PM
No-one who speaks Arabic could be an evil person.

bignev
19-09-2012, 06:53 PM

If he actually believed it then I wouldn't mind. We could have a debate and that would be interesting. I have no problem with people who have different ideas/beliefs to me.

The problem is he just makes up stuff for attention and then tries to change his story when he is caught out. It's all very sad.

I can't stand WUM's.

RIP NQ you clearly deranged fool. May you one day get a life and stop making shit up :rose:

Niall_Quinn
19-09-2012, 06:53 PM

No fish today.

GP
19-09-2012, 07:02 PM
Fish yesterday, fish tomorrow, but never fish today.

V-Pig
19-09-2012, 10:55 PM
No-one who speaks Arabic could be an evil person.

This is why Letters is the best poster on the board.

Xhaka Can’t
23-09-2012, 08:49 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ZUy5F.png

GP
23-09-2012, 08:51 PM
If you are threatened or offended by people disagreeing, challenging or even ridiculing your faith, your faith can't be that strong.

tbh.

Xhaka Can’t
23-09-2012, 08:53 PM
Pretty profound - well worthy of your 6000th post.

GP
23-09-2012, 10:05 PM
Pretty profound - well worthy of your 6000th post.

It was a tweet from ricky gervais.

lol

Niall_Quinn
23-09-2012, 10:06 PM
It was a tweet from ricky gervais.

lol

He's a bit fat to be making statements like that.

GP
23-09-2012, 10:07 PM
He hasn't been fat since he was in The Office.

Xhaka Can’t
23-09-2012, 10:08 PM
He's still a **** though.

GP
24-09-2012, 07:23 AM
We all are.

Xhaka Can’t
24-09-2012, 07:25 AM
Are we ****s or are we dancers?

GP
24-09-2012, 07:27 AM
We can be both.

bignev
24-09-2012, 07:37 AM
Obviously the killing of innocent people isn't an acceptable reaction.

However does anyone think that the people who made this video in the first place should be punished in some way? It seems like it was only made to offend Muslims.

Letters
24-09-2012, 08:13 AM
Punished for what? Being WUMs?
If that was illegal Cripps would be in the Tower.

bignev
24-09-2012, 09:03 AM
Punished for what? Being WUMs?
If that was illegal Cripps would be in the Tower.

Well that's true. Maybe punished is the wrong word. I'm suprised that no one has actually questioned why this video was made in the first place.

I just can't understand the mentality of creating a video to deliberately offend a massive amount of people. Especially when a small minority of them are extremists who have shown that they will take retribution.

Joker
24-09-2012, 09:44 AM
I agree but these people always hide behind the "freedom of speech" defence whenever questioned. I'm pretty sure their motivation wasn't to produce a rational critique of Islam as a religion to start a debate, rather they clearly wanted to offend Muslims. It would have been better to ignore the video altogether.

Letters
24-09-2012, 09:48 AM
It would have been better to ignore the video altogether.
That :good:

Xhaka Can’t
24-09-2012, 11:35 AM
I agree but these people always hide behind the "freedom of speech" defence whenever questioned. I'm pretty sure their motivation wasn't to produce a rational critique of Islam as a religion to start a debate, rather they clearly wanted to offend Muslims. It would have been better to ignore the video altogether.

Of course their motive wasn't a rational critique. They are nutjobs, who set out to get a response from another set of nutjobs. The only rational people in the whole sorry episode are those being innocentlt targeted by the reactionary nutjobs.

V-Pig
24-09-2012, 11:40 AM
Still though, it's like Salman Rushdie. People criticised him for being "insensitive" as though he deserved a fatwa, and someone wise said "why be angrier at someone for writing a book than at the people who want to behead him for it?"

It's a fucking film. I didn't like Into the Wild but I didn't try and behead Sean Penn. If your religion is so hate-filled and vengeful, dump it.

LDG
24-09-2012, 11:45 AM
http://www.memecreator.org/static/images/memes/555302.jpg

Xhaka Can’t
11-07-2013, 11:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Jy9tNyp03M0#at=551

Cripps_orig
11-07-2013, 11:26 PM
Brilliant.

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
11-07-2013, 11:44 PM
:lol: muslamics

Niall_Quinn
12-07-2013, 12:08 AM
http://youtu.be/MkxakWfz59o

The generosity of the west's imperialism has caused the ungrateful victims to become uppity. Where to begin with this guy? A product of his environment, no doubt. A fucking arsehole who deserves to be bricked? Fuck yes, why not take him out of his comfort zone and into the world? If the Muslims don't want to terrorise this prick then I could be persuaded to do it.

Cripps_orig
12-07-2013, 12:16 AM
http://youtu.be/MkxakWfz59o

The generosity of the west's imperialism has caused the ungrateful victims to become uppity. Where to begin with this guy? A product of his environment, no doubt. A fucking arsehole who deserves to be bricked? Fuck yes, why not take him out of his comfort zone and into the world? If the Muslims don't want to terrorise this prick then I could be persuaded to do it.
Go for it

Cripps_orig
12-07-2013, 12:16 AM
Anyone know how the vote went?

Niall_Quinn
12-07-2013, 12:29 AM
Anyone know how the vote went?

Irrelevant. These are students don't forget.

Cripps_orig
12-07-2013, 12:30 AM
Just curious.

Niall_Quinn
12-07-2013, 12:48 AM
This Muslim shit sounds great - women not allowed to drive. Why can't we have sensible rules like that in our religion? The Irish Labour **** was going through a shit list the Muslims were supposed to have carried out. LOL, sure thing, the small group of Muslims that have been on the CIA payroll since 1979 and get shipped from gig to gig. The Yanks openly admit it these days but it will take time to trickle down to the dumb animals. Thing is, if the bitch wasn't allowed to drive we wouldn't have had to listen to her. Point proved. Islam is a religious of peace (and quiet).

Xhaka Can’t
12-07-2013, 11:18 PM
I never checked who won the debate. I don't think it matters, what matters is the substance of what was said in that clip.