PDA

View Full Version : My observations...

AKBapologist
17-09-2012, 07:33 PM
Cazorla is better than Fabregas and Podolski is like a none ****ish version of Bellamy.

Both rather pleasant surprise.

Discuss.

Marc Overmars
17-09-2012, 07:39 PM
I expected this from Cazorla, anyone who gets into the Spain team right now has to be different class. He probably won't score as much as Cesc did for us but he'll make up for it by creating tons of chances.

Podolski is pretty much every German cliche rolled into one. He was always going to be a hit much like Cazorla.

Giroud was the one I had doubts over and I hope I'm proved wrong.

Syn
17-09-2012, 07:41 PM
I'd go along with that. But I never rated Fabregas - as a footballer - as highly as everyone else anyway. And I think the Podolski-Bellamy comparison is valid too.

:shrug:

Xhaka Can’t
17-09-2012, 07:41 PM
I googled 'both rather pleasant surprise'.

Then I selected 'images'.

This was the first image:
http://shakespearesgal2.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/radovljica-slovenia.jpg
It appears to be a town in Slovenia.

But yeah, I too am happy with Plod and Caz.

Kyle?
17-09-2012, 07:42 PM
I think Cazorla is more like what Wenger wanted Nasri to be. He's mobile, 2 footed, and can create a chance from nothing.

Comparing Poldi to Bellamy is a bit harsh on Poldi. He's far better than that.

Xhaka Can’t
17-09-2012, 07:44 PM
Bellamy, when you get past him being a twat, is a very good player.

V-Pig
17-09-2012, 07:48 PM
Always rated Podolski. People laughed at me when I got excited about how we had a world-class player for £10m.

gooners
17-09-2012, 07:57 PM
i think giroud is better than aguero :good:

Marc Overmars
17-09-2012, 07:58 PM
Podolski's deep voice. :bow:

Olivier's xmas twist
17-09-2012, 07:58 PM
Cazorla is better than Fabregas and Podolski is like a none ****ish version of Bellamy.

Both rather pleasant surprise.

Discuss.

:hit:

Fist of Lehmann
17-09-2012, 08:20 PM
On Poldi.
I thought he was all power and humourless German efficiency. But no, seeing Poldo in the flesh, I realise that he is a much clevererer player than I gave credit for.
The way he links up with weapons grade clever Cazorla is proof of that.

Unfortunately, hopes that he would be a new freekick genius were crushed when after the match he said he only scored 2 direct freekicks in 3 years at Cologne.

Master Splinter
17-09-2012, 08:27 PM
Unfortunately, hopes that he would be a new freekick genius were crushed when after the match he said he only scored 2 direct freekicks in 3 years at Cologne.

That's more than RVC tbf.

And anyone since Henry probably.

Fist of Lehmann
17-09-2012, 08:34 PM
That's more than RVC tbf.

And anyone since Henry probably.

Do not forget we have also Denilson who has Brazilian rubber ankles.

Cripps_orig
17-09-2012, 08:54 PM
Podolski was expected.

He has been awesome for years

Cazorla who i didnt rate much when in Spain has been a good surprise

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
17-09-2012, 09:02 PM
i think giroud is better than aguero :good:

how can you compare him to aguero? id say he's better than van basten but not as good as bobby zamora

but so far he's been disappointing. i reckon the board signed him for marketing reasons.

Olivier's xmas twist
17-09-2012, 09:09 PM
how can you compare him to aguero? id say he's better than van basten but not as good as bobby zamora

but so far he's been disappointing. i reckon the board signed him for marketing reasons.

No that was Park.

Cripps_orig
17-09-2012, 09:10 PM
No that was Park.

:haha:

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
17-09-2012, 09:25 PM
:haha: park

i remember him. didn't he kill nasri's dog and eat it for dinner once?

Niall_Quinn
17-09-2012, 09:30 PM
Cazorla looks a genuine footballer, and there are very, very few of those. He reminds me a lot of Fabregas, very talented, has time, has intelligence, sees the whole pitch - a couple of levels above most of the players he's playing with but he seems to be able to accommodate. Saw him in his 4th game in England, really impressive and a foot up the arse for the whinging ****s who claim they need to acclimatise and will need a while season (or a whole career in Shitmak's case). Very odd he wasn't snapped up by a top side. As for Podolski, he is German. German stuff just works. Deceptively pacey, aggressive, bags of talent, above all else disciplined (which is rare in our team). Wenger did well in the transfer window. RvC went and fucked that up, his excuse being he thought the club lacked ambition. Yeah right, Cazorla and Podolski in so fuck face heads out with his hands over his eyes claiming he can't see it. He's the **** who lacks ambition. Could have been a fearsome side if he'd stayed but he didn't have the balls for it and his greed was exposed.

Niall_Quinn
17-09-2012, 09:32 PM

I reckon they signed him because he has a big nose.

Cripps_orig
17-09-2012, 09:33 PM
Cazorla looks a genuine footballer, and there are very, very few of those. He reminds me a lot of Fabregas, very talented, has time, has intelligence, sees the whole pitch - a couple of levels above most of the players he's playing with but he seems to be able to accommodate. Saw him in his 4th game in England, really impressive and a foot up the arse for the whinging ****s who claim they need to acclimatise and will need a while season. Very odd he wasn't snapped up by a top side. As for Podolski, he is German. German stuff just works. Deceptively pacey, aggressive, bags of talent, above all else disciplined (which is rare in our team). Wenger did well in the transfer window. RvC went and fucked that up, his excuse being he thought the club lacked ambition. Yeah right, Cazorla and Podolski in so fuck face heads out with his hands over his eyes claiming he can't see it. He's the **** who lacks ambition. Could have been a fearsome side if he'd stayed but he didn't have the balls for it and his greed was exposed.
:goodpost:

Fist of Lehmann
18-09-2012, 11:06 AM
Cazorla looks a genuine footballer, and there are very, very few of those. He reminds me a lot of Fabregas, very talented, has time, has intelligence, sees the whole pitch - a couple of levels above most of the players he's playing with but he seems to be able to accommodate. Saw him in his 4th game in England, really impressive and a foot up the arse for the whinging ****s who claim they need to acclimatise and will need a while season (or a whole career in Shitmak's case). Very odd he wasn't snapped up by a top side.

Oh make no mistake, this guy is so good that he will be tapped up by City at some point.

Stake your arse on it.

selassie
18-09-2012, 12:57 PM
Wenger has picked up 2 world class footballers for under 15million. That is all.

Niall_Quinn
18-09-2012, 01:09 PM
Wenger has picked up 2 world class footballers for under 15million. That is all.

And Diaby will be like a new signing too.

milla
18-09-2012, 01:30 PM
And Diaby will be like a new signing too.

Diaby :bow:

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
18-09-2012, 01:33 PM
Oh make no mistake, this guy is so good that he will be tapped up by City at some point.

Stake your arse on it.

when bould finally takes over from wenger he wont be pussy whipped into selling like arsene.

players wont be going anywhere.

http://e2.365dm.com/12/08/660x350/Arsenal-training-Steve-Bould_2805368.jpg

you wouldnt argue with that :bow:

Edinburgh Gooner
18-09-2012, 01:39 PM
when bould finally takes over from wenger he wont be pussy whipped into selling like arsene.

i love that mean fucking look on his face. no wonder the defence has been tighter than a ducks arse these past weeks

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
18-09-2012, 01:47 PM
can you imagine fergie ringing him up asking for a discount on our most prized asset? :lol:

he'd send a team of heavies to take care of the business. wouldnt be taking none of that shit.

Edinburgh Gooner
18-09-2012, 01:59 PM
can you imagine fergie ringing him up asking for a discount on our most prized asset? :lol:

he'd send a team of heavies to take care of the business. wouldnt be taking none of that shit.

too right. i just don't get why it's taken until now for the defence to shore up. surely just showing them dvds of past games would prove to them that they were shocking sometimes.

Olivier's xmas twist
18-09-2012, 02:30 PM

Old English :bow: