23-09-2012, 04:51 PM
I love this club

Gervinho, not so much

Letters
23-09-2012, 04:53 PM
I love this club

Gervinho, not so much:lol:
Arsenal :bow:

Gervinho :wacko: He works so hard and he should get a lot of credit for that but he's not the best in front of goal.

Niall_Quinn
23-09-2012, 04:53 PM
Awful match devoid of any entertainment, except for Ks. Not because he played with great skill, which he didn't, but because he gave 100% effort. Otherwise absolutely nothing worth a comment. City are very ordinary given the amount they have wasted.

McNamara That Ghost...
23-09-2012, 04:55 PM
Very good performance, shame we had to concede from a set piece. :lol:

Arsenal. :bow:

V-Pig
So frustrating. I mean, funny to make the champions look shit, but it should've been won. If Ox was on instead of Gervinho. It's a shame that "GERVINHO!" was a lie. A lie dreamed up by Disney and made of unicorn tears and broken-biscuit promises.

Cripps_orig
Very good game

Mert was brilliant

Kos wasnt the best in the first half but brilliant in the 2nd half

Mannone reacted well to the goal conceded

Everyone else was great

Only one thing to say about Gerv, welcome back

selassie
We should have won that. Some great performances, Back 4 were pretty sound, Jenkinson in particular was outstanding, we contained them in Midfield and had the run of their defence. Gervinho really should have done better. Overall it's a good point though.

Niall_Quinn
23-09-2012, 04:56 PM
Very good performance, shame we had to concede from a set piece. :lol:

Arsenal. :bow:

You think an inability to cross, shoot or pass in the final third is a good performance?

fari
23-09-2012, 04:57 PM
We should have won that. Some great performances, Back 4 were pretty sound, Jenkinson in particular was outstanding, we contained them in Midfield and had the run of their defence. Gervinho really should have done better. Overall it's a good point though.

i quite agree...that was a well earned point. many teams will leave that ground pointless this season. the lads showed spirit and desire today...wow

V-Pig
23-09-2012, 04:57 PM
I liked Jenkinson this game. Kid's got some good legs on him.

He's also a good runner.

Niall_Quinn
23-09-2012, 04:58 PM
I liked Jenkinson this game. Kid's got some good legs on him.

He's also a good runner.

He must be on a fraction of the wages that **** Gervinho is on.

Cripps_orig
23-09-2012, 04:58 PM
Brilliant today

I must admit, after being utter shite last season, i thought he'd always be shite

I love to be wrong :)

gunnerrrrr
23-09-2012, 04:59 PM
tht Wenger got it wrong, poor balance, no striker, poor subs....had he got even one of those right we would have got 3 points

selassie
I thought Ramsey also had a very good game today, best I've seen from him in a while. He actually improved when he moved into Central Midfield, saying that he was very decent on the flanks too.

V-Pig
Also Ramsey put in a good shift.

Diaby and Gervinho became more like their GW-personalities. But everyone else had a good game, Mannone's mistake excepted.

milla
23-09-2012, 05:00 PM
Mert and Kos were brilliant, faultless at the back. We should move TV5 to left back and play our best four defenders, Gibbs has been good but the 3 CBs are too good to sit on the bench.

All round another solid team performance by everyone on the pitch. :coffee:

McNamara That Ghost...
Kos and BFG post match interviews. :bow:

Cripps_orig
BFG MOTM :bow:

Cripps_orig
23-09-2012, 05:01 PM
Also Ramsey put in a good shift.

Diaby and Gervinho became more like their GW-personalities. But everyone else had a good game, Mannone's mistake excepted.
This

Ramsey did well

Xhaka Can’t
tht Wenger got it wrong, poor balance, no striker, poor subs....had he got even one of those right we would have got 3 points

Yep, if one of his 70th minute subs was Gervinho, we'd have won.

gunnerrrrr
Mert and Kos were brilliant, faultless at the back. We should move TV5 to left back and play our best four defenders, Gibbs has been good but the 3 CBs are too good to sit on the bench.

All round another solid team performance by everyone on the pitch. :coffee:

who would have tht we wd have 3 class cb

milla

This I agree, I don't think it was necessary to play both Diaby and Ramsey (both were OK). It left us short of pace up front. :coffee:

Syn
23-09-2012, 05:04 PM
Shaded the champions in their backyard. I'm happy with the result. Shame Gervinho can't finish for shit but it was a good team performance.

Invincibles 2012/13.

It's on.

Power n Glory
23-09-2012, 05:04 PM
I thought Ramsey also had a very good game today, best I've seen from him in a while. He actually improved when he moved into Central Midfield, saying that he was very decent on the flanks too.

Ramsey nearly cost us after we scored. That Kompany chance came from him losing the ball and his tunnel vision. He started well but faded and was back to his old self.

Niall_Quinn
23-09-2012, 05:05 PM
Yep, if one of his 70th minute subs was Gervinho, we'd have won.

That sub should have been made in the 0th minute. Gervinho is a total waste of a man. Does 90%, then fucks the last 10% you might even concede as a result. Hopeless ****. Knew the result before kickoff with Wenger's negative selection and tactics. That said, he'd have safely guessed Mancini would be just as keen for a boring draw and that's exactly what we got.

However, to be safe, brilliant game, I came all over the place.

Cripps_orig
23-09-2012, 05:05 PM
Ramsey nearly cost us after we scored. That Kompany chance came from him losing the ball and his tunnel vision. He started well but faded and was back to his old self.
Kos was the one who passed to Aguero

Cripps_orig
23-09-2012, 05:06 PM
That sub should have been made in the 0th minute. Gervinho is a total waste of a man. Does 90%, then fucks the last 10% you might even concede as a result. Hopeless ****. Knew the result before kickoff with Wenger's negative selection and tactics. That said, he'd have safely guessed Mancini would be just as keen for a boring draw and that's exactly what we got.

However, to be safe, brilliant game, I came all over the place.
Boring draw?

:haha:

Il put this alongside your Euro 2012, Theo and god knows what else shockers

Syn
23-09-2012, 05:08 PM

Nope, he had a great game. Massive shame Gervinho fucked up from his through ball.

Niall_Quinn
23-09-2012, 05:09 PM
Boring draw?

Il put this alongside your Euro 2012, Theo and god knows what else shockers

Well it depends on personal taste. If frantic pinball mayhem is your thing then the random passing might have appealed. I suppose chaos an be entertaining.

Niall_Quinn
23-09-2012, 05:10 PM
This I agree, I don't think it was necessary to play both Diaby and Ramsey (both were OK). It left us short of pace up front. :coffee:

Dont think it was necessary to sign them. Ramsey is an okay squad player, he did okay today. Diaby is abject shit.

Power n Glory
23-09-2012, 05:10 PM
Kos was the one who passed to Aguero

Before all that. Ramsey lost the ball and we were back under pressure. Him and Arteta can't be trusted in the middle. Both lack vision and made some serious errors. It's one or the other. Never both.

We should have played Walcott or Ox to give us some extra fire power. The team wasn't balanced well.

Olivier's xmas twist
23-09-2012, 05:13 PM
I love this club

Gervinho, not so much

:lol:
Arsenal :bow:

Gervinho :wacko: He works so hard and he should get a lot of credit for that but he's not the best in front of goal.

Very good game

Mert was brilliant

Kos wasnt the best in the first half but brilliant in the 2nd half

Mannone reacted well to the goal conceded

Everyone else was great

Only one thing to say about Gerv, welcome back

Agree with you both.

You know when Ach is happy and we have not won we have had a good game lol.

Good point at the champs but Gev Fuck me needs to be beatern like he stole something.

Niall_Quinn
23-09-2012, 05:13 PM
That blind **** Mancini is trying to pretend he hasn't just spent a billion quid on a very, very mediocre team. Tough sell.

Power n Glory
23-09-2012, 05:14 PM
Merts was bloody fantastic.

McNamara That Ghost...
23-09-2012, 05:15 PM
He's so good at reading throughballs.

Cripps_orig
Man City make me laugh

All that money and they have Sinclair starting and Rodwell coming on :lol:

Olivier's xmas twist

Spot on if we play like this all season. no reason we can't win a trophy this season.

Master Splinter
We were the better team overall. Going for a goal, we were caught out a few times in the second half, but a draw was the least we deserved for an excellent performance on the whole.

If Gervinho had been sharper or more decisive in the final third, we would have won the game. He destroyed so many attacks by one piece of stupidity. He was still a constant threat to their backline though. Podolski wasn't allowed to get into the game much because of his defensive work. Ramsey, Cazorla and Arteta were good for most of the game, but succumbed to sloppiness/tiredness in the second half.

Jenkinson just gets better every game. Defensively solid again, but going forward he was possibly our most dangerous player. Strong, quick, tireless and improving his all-round game every week. Brilliant. In any other game, Mertesacker would have been man of the match. He proved again today that intelligent reading of the game and anticipating danger early is far more important than being needlessly aggressive. Koscielny played his first match of the season, but looked as composed as he was last season. Apart from almost assisting Aguero, which can be forgiven today.

Matching and even out-playing a billion pound outfit on their own pitch without Szczesny, Sagna, Vermaelen, Wilshere and Rosicky and with players like Giroud, Walcott and Oxlade-Chamberlain playing little or no part, it's a promising start to the season.

Olivier's xmas twist
23-09-2012, 05:16 PM
Merts was bloody fantastic.

He has been our best defender this season

ACH :bow: let me guess you hate being right lol.

Olivier's xmas twist
23-09-2012, 05:17 PM
Man City make me laugh

All that money and they have Sinclair starting and Rodwell coming on :lol:

Champions :haha:

Cripps_orig
23-09-2012, 05:17 PM
We were the better team overall. Going for a goal, we were caught out a few times in the second half, but a draw was the least we deserved for an excellent performance on the whole.

If Gervinho had been sharper or more decisive in the final third, we would have won the game. He destroyed so many attacks by one piece of stupidity. He was still a constant threat to their backline though. Podolski wasn't allowed to get into the game much because of his defensive work. Ramsey, Cazorla and Arteta were good for most of the game, but succumbed to sloppiness/tiredness in the second half.

Jenkinson just gets better every game. Defensively solid again, but going forward he was possibly our most dangerous player. Strong, quick, tireless and improving his all-round game every week. Brilliant. In any other game, Mertesacker would have been man of the match. He proved again today that intelligent reading of the game and anticipating danger early is far more important than being needlessly aggressive. Koscielny played his first match of the season, but looked as composed as he was last season. Apart from almost assisting Aguero, which can be forgiven today.

Matching and even out-playing a billion pound outfit on their own pitch without Szczesny, Sagna, Vermaelen, Wilshere and Rosicky and with players like Giroud, Walcott and Oxlade-Chamberlain playing little or no part, it's a promising start to the season.

Um he was MOTM

Xhaka Can’t
23-09-2012, 05:18 PM
Before all that. Ramsey lost the ball and we were back under pressure. Him and Arteta can't be trusted in the middle. Both lack vision and made some serious errors. It's one or the other. Never both.

We should have played Walcott or Ox to give us some extra fire power. The team wasn't balanced well.

Ramsey lost the ball, but I have problems with the rest of your assessment. The unbalanced team you speak of was the one that carved out the best chances and really did not give away much apart from on corners.

McNamara That Ghost...
We are strong team. :lol:

How is Wenget's English still so clumsy?

Cripps_orig
He has been our best defender this season

ACH :bow: let me guess you hate being right lol.

Not in this case

I always said Mert was awesome and being proved right

Cripps_orig
23-09-2012, 05:22 PM
So, are Arsenal genuine title contenders? Gunners boss Arsene Wenger is not getting carried away with the hype: "We have the potential and attitude [to be at the top]," Wenger said. "Time will tell if we can keep the attention and focus.

"We refuse to lose the game today and came back. We are happy with the team performance but a little frustrated because we had chances with Gervinho when we could have won the game. Gervinho was a danger but he was nervous in his finishing."

Is nervous French for a bit shit?

Power n Glory
23-09-2012, 05:23 PM
Ramsey lost the ball, but I have problems with the rest of your assessment. The unbalanced team you speak of was the one that carved out the best chances and really did not give away much apart from on corners.

We lacked fire power up front and we played without wingers. I thought we could have caused more havoc down the right with Theo or Ox especially with Jenko playing like that.

McNamara That Ghost...
23-09-2012, 05:25 PM
Also, David Silva had a mare.

Cazorla. :bow:

Globalgunner
23-09-2012, 05:28 PM
Gervinho is an abject player his goals are always flukes because technically he is as poor as they come. Diaby is a liability, he simply cant be trusted from minute to minute. Playing them together is a fatal combination because one will cost you possession and the other cost you goals. , Our squad is littered with these passengers. Again we have shown that we are just about good enough for 4th place, no more.

AKBapologist
23-09-2012, 05:29 PM
Strikers needed this summer. When Giroud started limping I really felt like that was it.

City are a fucking dirty side, two deliberate hand balls and that foul towards the end on Jenko, total scum

Syn
23-09-2012, 05:29 PM
A bit of disappointment with not winning but a point in the second hardest fixture of the season (after old Trafford, I guess) is good. If we are serious of challenging for the title, we'll beat Chelsea at home. 12 points from these 6 fixtures would be awesome.

milla
23-09-2012, 05:30 PM
We lacked fire power up front and we played without wingers. I thought we could have caused more havoc down the right with Theo or Ox especially with Jenko playing like that.

Shame, we have two very mobile strikers on loan till the end of the season.:coffee:

Niall_Quinn
23-09-2012, 05:32 PM
A bit of disappointment with not winning but a point in the second hardest fixture of the season (after old Trafford, I guess) is good. If we are serious of challenging for the title, we'll beat Chelsea at home. 12 points from these 6 fixtures would be awesome.

Old Trafford won't be hard. Just go, concede the pen and leave.

Joker
23-09-2012, 05:35 PM
Frustrating that we didn't take 3 points tbh, City looked out of sorts and were there for the taking. I don't understand why Gervinho wasn't hauled off earlier, possibly bringing on Oxlade and giving Podolski the chance to play in the centre. Ramsey started well but still takes too long in possession. If we had been a bit less sloppy in the final third, we would most probably have won here.

Xhaka Can’t

No argument from me on that.

Marc Overmars
Didn't see the game but sounds like we were #decent.

We're only the 3rd team to get a league result at City in almost 2 years, so I'm very happy with the point.

Bring on Chelsea.

Xhaka Can’t
23-09-2012, 05:36 PM
Old Trafford won't be hard. Just go, concede the pen and leave.

Niall_Quinn
23-09-2012, 05:38 PM
Frustrating that we didn't take 3 points tbh, City looked out of sorts and were there for the taking. I don't understand why Gervinho wasn't hauled off earlier, possibly bringing on Oxlade and giving Podolski the chance to play in the centre. Ramsey started well but still takes too long in possession. If we had been a bit less sloppy in the final third, we would most probably have won here.

We're always going to struggle with 9 vs 14.

Power n Glory
23-09-2012, 05:41 PM
Gervinho is an abject player his goals are always flukes because technically he is as poor as they come. Diaby is a liability, he simply cant be trusted from minute to minute. Playing them together is a fatal combination because one will cost you possession and the other cost you goals. , Our squad is littered with these passengers. Again we have shown that we are just about good enough for 4th place, no more.

A bit harsh on Diaby especially when you consider his recent man of the match game. Diaby isn't a problem and we shouldn't be so quick to forget his recent performance. Certain midfield men get overlooked on here and they're much more of a problem.

Arteta - Tunnel vision and can be slow to make a decision. It wasn't his best game and it really annoys me when he plays one touch passes to our defenders or keeper which puts them under pressure straight away. He wasn't playing on the turn today, wasn't dropping back to pick up the ball and kept pointing for our cb's to play risky passes forward. Wasn't his best game and I thought he put a few people user pressure with his passes and lack of movement.

Ramsey - When he moved to the centre for Diaby he wasn't good. Maybe it was fatigue but he has tunnel vision as well sometimes and can make costly errors. Overall he was okay but a combo and Arteta is a bad one.

Cazorla - Good game but the little man starts to fade late in games and can play some risky passes. But overall, he's our best player and with time he'll get fitter.

Niall_Quinn
23-09-2012, 05:48 PM
A bit harsh on Diaby especially when you consider his recent man of the match game. Diaby isn't a problem and we shouldn't be so quick to forget his recent performance. Certain midfield men get overlooked on here and they're much more of a problem.

Arteta - Tunnel vision and can be slow to make a decision. It wasn't his best game and it really annoys me when he plays one touch passes to our defenders or keeper which puts them under pressure straight away. He wasn't playing on the turn today, wasn't dropping back to pick up the ball and kept pointing for our cb's to play risky passes forward. Wasn't his best game and I thought he put a few people user pressure with his passes and lack of movement.

Ramsey - When he moved to the centre for Diaby he wasn't good. Maybe it was fatigue but he has tunnel vision as well sometimes and can make costly errors. Overall he was okay but a combo and Arteta is a bad one.

Cazorla - Good game but the little man starts to fade late in games and can play some risky passes. But overall, he's our best player and with time he'll get fitter.

Fuck me - you defend a mound of shit like Diaby yet criticise Arteta! These players are on different planets, the former a one game per season waste of space, the latter a decent game to game performer. It's true what they say, don't be the one to do the work, be the one to talk about doing the work. What are these players worth to us per game? Diaby must have cost us close on £1mill per performance (as in acceptable and not total shit).

Power n Glory
23-09-2012, 05:54 PM
Whatever NQ. We're you evening paying attention to the game or falling asleep in your rocking chair because of boredom?

I'll defend Diaby because we've seen him do the business and as usual people have convenient amnesia. Was his game against Liverpool a fluke?

Niall_Quinn
23-09-2012, 05:58 PM
Whatever NQ. We're you evening paying attention to the game or falling asleep in your rocking chair because of boredom?

I'll defend Diaby because we've seen him do the business and as usual people have convenient amnesia. Was his game against Liverpool a fluke?

How many times have you seen him do the business? Seriously though. Is that what it's about. One performance a season? anyone can be good by that measure. And yet Arteta is at least 90% every game. Where's the comparison?

Olivier's xmas twist
23-09-2012, 05:58 PM
Not in this case

I always said Mert was awesome and being proved right

Touche

Olivier's xmas twist
23-09-2012, 06:02 PM

If we had not given them a stupid goal in the 1st half we probswould have won. Lets be honest they missed good chances too. Why Wumger took of Poldi for Gev shows why he needs to go imo. Fuck me. None the less it was a good point at a hard place.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
23-09-2012, 06:03 PM
Didn't see the game.....was pacing around the outside of the hospital grounds in the pouring rain hoping for us to equalise after my dad has been kept in under observation since yesterday (he seems ok, but no-one seems to know if anything is wrong with him)....... completely reliant on BBC commentary....which told me that Mannone got himself into a bit of a flap for their goal, and that we couldn't finish a lot of our chances off but overall we looked good in possession, solid at the back and more than deserving of a point

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
23-09-2012, 06:04 PM
and that Gervinho needs shooting of course!

Olivier's xmas twist
23-09-2012, 06:05 PM
Didn't see the game.....was pacing around the outside of the hospital grounds in the pouring rain hoping for us to equalise after my dad has been kept in under observation since yesterday (he seems ok, but no-one seems to know if anything is wrong with him)....... completely reliant on BBC commentary....which told me that Mannone got himself into a bit of a flap for their goal, and that we couldn't finish a lot of our chances off but overall we looked good in possession, solid at the back and more than deserving of a point

Hope your Dad gets better soon fella.

Master Splinter
23-09-2012, 06:10 PM

In comparison to Arteta's extremely consistent first year with Arsenal, Diaby's first outstanding game for a few years (due to a number of reasons, of course) can be seen to be a fluke.

I'm not criticising Diaby, but do find it strange that you continually see Arteta as a weak link despite his performances proving the very opposite. Diaby gave the ball away or held on to it too long, leading to danger on at least four occasions today. But you instead seem to focus on one or two moments of sloppiness from Arteta and Ramsey. These two players with 'Tunnel Vision' have also set up clear chances for other players in the past two League games.

If you tell others they only see what they want to see in regards to Theo, then surely you're doing the same by praising Diaby on the basis of a few games and not crediting Arteta who has been an important cog in the Arsenal team ever since he moved here.

I'm not singling you out, I just find it strange when people seemingly have favourites and not-so-favourites and only see positives and negatives from that viewpoint. Tunnel vision, if you will.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
23-09-2012, 06:12 PM
Hope your Dad gets better soon fella.

cheers fella!....i think he should be fine but without going into the specifics it's all a bit up in the air

Xhaka Can’t
23-09-2012, 06:14 PM

I have no problem with your defending of Diaby, but your criticism of Arteta baffles me.

Alpha
23-09-2012, 06:16 PM
Overall , not a bad game at all . Fair result but should have won it if Gervinho was ruthless in front of goal . We started pretty well but couldn't take advantage of it .

I was not happy with Wenger line-up in the first place . One of Chamberlain , Giroud or Walcott should have started instead of Gervinho and/or Diaby .
Playing without a striker was a big favor for City defense who played most of time relaxed with no one to trouble them . Taking Podolski off was also suicidal from Wenger . He is the kind of player who could make the difference anytime . Imagines if the kind of easy chances that Gervinho wasted fell into Podolski feet ? It could have been another story .
The good thing is not losing increases belief and confidence especially in big games . Come on Arsenal .

McNamara That Ghost...
23-09-2012, 06:18 PM
cheers fella!....i think he should be fine but without going into the specifics it's all a bit up in the air

Best wishes indeed.

McNamara That Ghost...
23-09-2012, 06:18 PM
We snatched a point according to the small caption on BBC's Sport website. :rolleyes:

Xhaka Can’t
23-09-2012, 06:20 PM
We snatched a point according to the small caption on BBC's Sport website. :rolleyes:

From the jaws of 3.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
23-09-2012, 06:23 PM

To be fair, 1) we did come from behind and 2) we were playing at the home of the champions who before today had won 25 out of their last 26 home games......

Xhaka Can’t
23-09-2012, 06:25 PM
To be fair, 1) we did come from behind and 2) we were playing at the home of the champions who before today had won 25 out of their last 26 home games......

The wording makes it look like we were some lucky pub team that otherwise got battered.

Bergkampwonderland10
23-09-2012, 06:29 PM
Deserved the point at the very least. Didn't create too many chances up front and yes Gervinho back to his old self today. He makes such good runs and really creates space for himself so well...needs to work v hard in training to improve his shooting from all angles and distances. I would have kept podolski on for the 90, walcott offered nothing.
Mertesacker had his best game in an Arsenal shirt, literally a wall today and so humble in the after game interview...Kos started off a bit shaky as expected but he grew into the game brilliantly, excellent finish. Lastly credit to Aguero for not going down under minimal contact...kos didn't have to fly in there, but luckily for us it wasn't valencia we were playing against today.
Have to say how appalling Halsey and that linesman with the silly goatee beard were today - a disgrace to the game yet again. As much as I dislike Liverpool, it's crazy the decisions Fergie gets.

McNamara That Ghost...
23-09-2012, 06:32 PM

It's lazy journalism.

Power n Glory
23-09-2012, 06:35 PM
I have no problem with your defending of Diaby, but your criticism of Arteta baffles me.

If we're going to rate performances then i'm not going go ignore Arteta especially if we're talking about the midfield. It wasn't a great performance from him.

Power n Glory
23-09-2012, 06:36 PM

My problem wity Arteta is that he can show a lack of leadership in the middle of the park when pinned back like we saw today. He's not very quick or mobile and when teams press high, he can struggle. It wasn't a good performance from him today but there weren't many good performances outside of Jenko, Merts and Kos. Just pointing out a weakness to his game that rarely gets picked on. In games like today, he needs to play with someone more mobile. Worked well with Rosicky and Diaby had that game with Liverpool but was off today.

Joker
23-09-2012, 06:41 PM
Hopefully Jack returns soon so that we can see how an Arteta-Wilshere-Cazorla midfield works.

Dennis Bendtner
23-09-2012, 06:49 PM
Such a good finish by Koscielny leaning back! There's one value of having tekkerbacks (yeah, that didn't really work). They can score very good goals. Rather have him or Vermaelen given a sight of goal than YAO KOUASSI, to be fair.

Olivier's xmas twist
23-09-2012, 06:57 PM
Such a good finish by Koscielny leaning back! There's one value of having tekkerbacks (yeah, that didn't really work). They can score very good goals. Rather have him or Vermaelen given a sight of goal than YAO KOUASSI, to be fair.

Rather have Ricky Lambert tbf.

Ernesto
23-09-2012, 06:58 PM

Wishing your Dad a speedy recovery....

IBK
23-09-2012, 07:01 PM
We came back to get a point at the Champions' gaff and should have got all three. Can't grumble with that and not going to trash any of our players. Kossy and Jenks though :bow:

Niall_Quinn
23-09-2012, 07:03 PM
Bizarre performance from Mike Dean. He applied the rules and stayed mostly anonymous, failing to grab the limelight even once.

Cripps_orig
23-09-2012, 07:03 PM
We came back to get a point at the Champions' gaff and should have got all three. Can't grumble with that and not going to trash any of our players. Kossy and Jenks though :bow:
What about bowing to our best player today?

Ernesto
23-09-2012, 07:12 PM
Bizarre performance from Mike Dean. He applied the rules and stayed mostly anonymous, failing to grab the limelight even once.

:gp: unlike Mark Halsey in the other match today...

Ollie the Optimist
23-09-2012, 07:12 PM
we were supberb today, absoutley brilliant and city didnt deserve a thing out of that game. it says a lot about us that after teh game, we are all slighty dissappointed that we drew rather then won. really happy today, pleased with the point, should have three but we have been to anfield, stoke and city and come away looking very very good.

also whats the point of theo walcott? today he came on and just did fuck all. would have play gervinho then theo

AKBapologist
23-09-2012, 07:14 PM

we were supberb today, absoutley brilliant and city didnt deserve a thing out of that game. it says a lot about us that after teh game, we are all slighty dissappointed that we drew rather then won. really happy today, pleased with the point, should have three but we have been to anfield, stoke and city and come away looking very very good.
:gp:

Ollie the Optimist
23-09-2012, 07:16 PM

it was quite strange. i wasnt sure what to make of it but he was very good today so good that we didnt really notice him.

Fist of Lehmann
23-09-2012, 07:17 PM
Absolutely should have got all 3, even with this odd mixed bag of a performance.

Ramsey hasn't played so much this season and in something of an alien position I think it showed.
Twice he ran directly into a teammate with the ball, and he also passed it away dangerously (which is actually bog standard Ramsey).
Out wide his treacley-footed lack of pace can get exposed. At times though, he did some encouragingly good things.

I agree that neither Diaby or Arteta had their best games (Arteta was still decent however). But I think sometimes players can look particularly bad when the opposition press high and cut off the passing lanes.
We had to go back to the goalie a lot. At those times you need teammates to show for the ball and today our movement lacked a little bit of sharpness. Also playing with the extra midfielder weirded out our triangles a little bit.

Permasacker excellent again.

Overall, a point at the home of the champions, I'll take that.

Also, get used to seeing Podolski getting subbed off, it's happened every single game this season, probably something to do with red zones.

Dennis Bendtner
23-09-2012, 07:24 PM
also whats the point of theo walcott? today he came on and just did fuck all. would have play gervinho then theo

I see what you're doing here. Really, don't.

Cripps_orig
23-09-2012, 07:27 PM
on the performance...
I am pleased because [a point] was the minimum we deserved today. I am pleased also with the quality of our performance and our spirit. Also a bit frustrated because I feel there was room to do more. We had early chances and very late chances, especially Gervinho at the edge of the box where he missed the target. But overall I hope this will reinforce our belief and confidence and reassure us about our potential in this league.

on Vermaelen's absence...
He had 'flu yesterday, and we left him at home. But Laurent Koscielny had a great game and stepped in very well. We have three classy centre backs, and it is a very difficult choice. Koscielny, Mertesacker and Vermaelen - no matter who is left out can feel it is not right. But I will rotate them and take into consideration the strikers we will face.

on conceding from a set piece...
I take this criticism on board because we conceded the goal from a corner, but Man City are the team who score more goals than anyone else from set pieces. On the other hand it is true we missed chances, but when you have the basic quality that we showed today, the rest can improve.

on Mannone's late save...
He had a good game again today. He looks very solid. He made a little mistaken the corner [for Manchester City's goal] and was very frustrated with it, but overall I am happy that it didn't affect his game after. I like what he is doing.

Wengers views

Aida
23-09-2012, 07:34 PM
At least we aint push overs like last season

Ollie the Optimist
23-09-2012, 07:34 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A3fi6A3CQAAzCfo.jpg

just look at the joy and pride there. thats what we want to see. look what it means

Fist of Lehmann
23-09-2012, 07:37 PM
At least we aint push overs like last season

Last season we deserved a point at the Etihad, we just didn't get it.

selassie
23-09-2012, 07:56 PM

just look at the joy and pride there. thats what we want to see. look what it means

:good:

GP
23-09-2012, 07:59 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mathduVG561qhaz39o3_250.gif

Dennis Bendtner
23-09-2012, 08:01 PM

BFG :bow:

Bumbling idiots :bow:

IBK
23-09-2012, 08:13 PM
What about bowing to our best player today?

Oh Ok BFG :bow:

McNamara That Ghost...
23-09-2012, 08:20 PM

Ban on chocolate bars lifted!

Syn
23-09-2012, 08:21 PM
http://www.101greatgoals.com/wp-content/gallery/gimages/di-dbm2.gif

Brilliant precise pass by Ramsey.

Gervinho you fucking plank. Got his feet all wrong.

Play Ox in his position and cut our losses with Gerv and Theo IMO. Get Navas or Muniain or that Bellendha dick we faced in midweek.

Ollie the Optimist
23-09-2012, 08:32 PM
wenger said we will know more about this team after todays result rather then the previous 4 results.

i agree, what i know is that this team can beat anyone, they believe in themselves, and htey fight, we outplayed city for most of the game, they only had one or two chances i can think off that worried us (the goal and the aguero miss at the end) we defended well, we attacked well. just need to work on our finishing and we would have won by 3/4 goals. this team can do it, they can win, play like we did today and have done all season and we will finish the season with a silver cup in our hands.

i beieve, its on.

invincibles mark II

Ollie the Optimist
23-09-2012, 08:33 PM
Ban on chocolate bars lifted!

that cant be true, santos isnt in the picture

Cripps_orig
23-09-2012, 08:38 PM
wenger said we will know more about this team after todays result rather then the previous 4 results.

i agree, what i know is that this team can beat anyone, they believe in themselves, and htey fight, we outplayed city for most of the game, they only had one or two chances i can think off that worried us (the goal and the aguero miss at the end) we defended well, we attacked well. just need to work on our finishing and we would have won by 3/4 goals. this team can do it, they can win, play like we did today and have done all season and we will finish the season with a silver cup in our hands.

i beieve, its on.

invincibles mark II

Apart from Man City, Stoke and Sunderland it seems

McNamara That Ghost...
23-09-2012, 08:38 PM
Good chippies in Manchester tbf.

Özim
23-09-2012, 08:39 PM
Apart from Man City, Stoke and Sunderland it seems

Think this is a very good result today all in all, hopefully we can maintain this form and strenghten in January to give ourselve a chance later in the season.

jelgoon
23-09-2012, 08:45 PM
Totally agree.
Awful match devoid of any entertainment, except for Ks. Not because he played with great skill, which he didn't, but because he gave 100% effort. Otherwise absolutely nothing worth a comment. City are very ordinary given the amount they have wasted.

jelgoon
23-09-2012, 08:48 PM
Who knows with Wiltshire to come back as well. Im just not sure that, when push comes to shove, Wenger's got it mentally anymore.

i beieve, its on.

invincibles mark II

jelgoon
23-09-2012, 08:51 PM
Strengthen in January- is that a wind up? Wenger doesnt do much in the transfer window even when we're shit,so hes hardly gonna splash any of the director's hard-earned money(as they say on Dragons Den) if we are doing vaguely well.

Think this is a very good result today all in all, hopefully we can maintain this form and strenghten in January to give ourselve a chance later in the season.

Cripps_orig
23-09-2012, 08:56 PM
He might splash the cash if we are struggling to get top 4.

I say might cos whilst he has done so in 06 and 09, he didnt last year and we scraped in to the CL thanks to that WBA keeper

Joker
23-09-2012, 09:02 PM
There have been seasons in the recent past where we've done well early on, looked like we could win a trophy and then end terribly from February onwards when the pressure starts to build. So I'm not getting too confident that we can finally do something special this season. The problem we've had in recent seasons has been a lack of squad depth, so it will be interesting to see how we cope when/if Cazorla, Podolski, Arteta etc are injured for any period of time. It looks like we have a stronger squad this year tbf, but we need to see evidence that we have the quality to maintain a high level throughout the season, rather than for the first few months.

Xhaka Can’t
23-09-2012, 09:16 PM
There have been seasons in the recent past where we've done well early on, looked like we could win a trophy and then end terribly from February onwards when the pressure starts to build. So I'm not getting too confident that we can finally do something special this season. The problem we've had in recent seasons has been a lack of squad depth, so it will be interesting to see how we cope when/if Cazorla, Podolski, Arteta etc are injured for any period of time. It looks like we have a stronger squad this year tbf, but we need to see evidence that we have the quality to maintain a high level throughout the season, rather than for the first few months.

This is fair comment. While I am happy with the result and the overall performances so far, Wenger needs to have a squad deliver over the course of an entire season for us to know if anything has fundamentally changed.

Syn
23-09-2012, 09:18 PM
Yes, we'll find out more over the next 33 games.

That is vision of little bit super quality.

Olivier's xmas twist
23-09-2012, 09:28 PM

Spot on, he was shocking when he came on. Yet he thinks he should get 100K a week :haha:

Olivier's xmas twist
23-09-2012, 09:31 PM
Strengthen in January- is that a wind up? Wenger doesnt do much in the transfer window even when we're shit,so hes hardly gonna splash any of the director's hard-earned money(as they say on Dragons Den) if we are doing vaguely well.

You mean like Signing Carzola, Podi and the frenchman. How do you know he won't buy in Jan just cause he has not in the past.

Just cause you don't want to be optimistic about the team don't mean the rest of us should not.

Spot on.

Cripps_orig
23-09-2012, 09:34 PM
You mean like Signing Carzola, Podi and the frenchman. How do you know he won't buy in Jan just cause he has not in the past.

Just cause you don't want to be optimistic about the team don't mean the rest of us should not. um Cazorla, Pod and Giroud were bought this summer, not January

Olivier's xmas twist
23-09-2012, 09:45 PM
um Cazorla, Pod and Giroud were bought this summer, not January

never said they were.

Cripps_orig
23-09-2012, 09:46 PM
never said they were.

So why mention them when talking about transfers in january?

Dennis Bendtner
23-09-2012, 10:12 PM
http://www.101greatgoals.com/wp-content/gallery/gimages/di-dbm2.gif

:sick:

Gervinho finding new ways to confuse. I don't think it ricochets and it doesn't look like he actually kicks the ball very hard, so wtf actually happened?

Progress I suppose. It's a shot on target.

jelgoon
23-09-2012, 10:56 PM
Nothing to do with being optimistic. If you read my posts today I say I think we have a chance this season. I just dont see Wenger buying in Januray cos he rarely does even when we are doing badly. Whats so controversial about that?

Just cause you don't want to be optimistic about the team don't mean the rest of us should not.

Spot on.

Olivier's xmas twist
23-09-2012, 11:04 PM
Nothing to do with being optimistic. If you read my posts today I say I think we have a chance this season. I just dont see Wenger buying in Januray cos he rarely does even when we are doing badly. Whats so controversial about that?

Then i apologise and agree.

boss_king
24-09-2012, 06:46 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZaDlweoztw&feature=player_embedded
LOL @6:53.
clichy caught feelings.

Syn
24-09-2012, 07:08 AM

V-Pig
24-09-2012, 07:15 AM
I left and joined a rival and waved my title victory in the face of all my former fans whilst earning a fuckload of money from an obscenely rich but morally-bankrupt club and for some reason my old boss doesn't want to rim me. WAAAAH.

Xhaka Can’t
24-09-2012, 07:22 AM
That is little bit funny. :lol:

McNamara That Ghost...
24-09-2012, 07:31 AM
I've only got one thing to say at the moment:

It's on!

Syn
24-09-2012, 07:42 AM
I reckon it will be if we get 3 pts against Chelsea.

But it's far too early to tell. I think we'll find out more in the next 33 games so lets just wait and see.

McNamara That Ghost...
24-09-2012, 07:47 AM
Brave call. I don't think May will be the determining month you seem to think it will be.

LDG
24-09-2012, 08:20 AM
I fink also you will find, it could be interesting. But to win the championship, it can also be about fuel duty, and how much it will affect the petrol in the engine. Do we have a chance? Of course I believe this team. Strong desire.

LDG
24-09-2012, 08:50 AM
Think we should have won that. We had the opportunity to win the game, and whilst a draw is a good result there, if we're serious about going places, we need to be winning that.

I was fucking livid with Gervinho, tbh. He's a complete pussy. No bottle whatsoever. Again, if we're serious about going places, there is no room for a choker like him.

I though the substitutions were bizzare. Too late, and the wrong people were taken off.

Mert, Kos, Jenks, Gibbs. Outstanding.

Arteta. Awesome again.

Cazorla. #decent.

Diaby. Mediocre.

Ramsby. Hmmm. In patches was excellent, incisive and clever, and in patches looked slow, laboured and sloppy. Just can't make up my mind with this lad.

I know I should be more positive about getting a point off the champions, but I just see this as a missed opportunity.

Syn
24-09-2012, 08:57 AM
We fucking go unbeaten now.

Grebbo
24-09-2012, 09:16 AM
Although we had a lot of the ball, City had the better chances. Sound familiar?

Gervinho was gash. Without a top striker we won't win anything but I think we're good enough for top 4.

Tevez should have scored from Kos' pass, City should have had a pen from Kos fouling Aguero - all of a sudden Kos didn't have such a great game after all.

Diaby seems to have gotten over his blip of amazing form and returned to being average.

I am pleased with a point though for sure. If I have to watch Gervinho up front for an entire season I think I might cry.

Globalgunner
24-09-2012, 09:18 AM
Think we should have won that. We had the opportunity to win the game, and whilst a draw is a good result there, if we're serious about going places, we need to be winning that.

I was fucking livid with Gervinho, tbh. He's a complete pussy. No bottle whatsoever. Again, if we're serious about going places, there is no room for a choker like him.

I though the substitutions were bizzare. Too late, and the wrong people were taken off.

Arteta. Awesome again.

Cazorla. #decent.

Diaby. Mediocre.

Ramsby. Hmmm. In patches was excellent, incisive and clever, and in patches looked slow, laboured and sloppy. Just can't make up my mind with this lad.

I know I should be more positive about getting a point off the champions, but I just see this as a missed opportunity.

Sorry, Gibbs was not outstanding. Outstanding means that when the ball is crossed to you with the goal 3m in front you have the technical ability to volley the ball to the goal not pass it back into a phalanx of defenders. Gibbs is just not an accomplished overall footballer. Merely a good defender. If we want to win things then we need players who can do more than the confines of the job description. Being a defender does not mean you cannot volley a ball that is right there on your instep. He in destined to be another of those young players at Arsenal who cannot progress beyond a basic standard. i dare say Jenkinson has become a better RB in 18 months than Gibbs is after 5 years.

As for Gervinho.......if he was a horse he would be put down.

Power n Glory
24-09-2012, 09:23 AM
Slightly concerned about our striker situation at the moment. The defence looks solid and we have three class central defenders that have experience plus good back up wing backs. Central midfield is looking in decent shape too, plenty of back up players and combinations to try once Wilshere and Rosicky are back.

But on attack….forget Gervinho playing as the main striker. As soon as he messed up on that first chance, his confidence was sapped and we can't really afford to have a pussified player like that leading the line. We need someone that won't fall to pieces when they've missed a chance and considering his ACON penalty miss and how long it took him to recover from that, I don't think he's up to the task. It's a shame because he fits the mould of a typical Wenger striker. Pace, power and skill.

Giroud seems like a good striker, but he looks more like a plan B striker at the moment. Poldoski….went missing for long stretches yesterday and I think him and Gervinho were rotating roles up front, but he's a clinical guy, works hard and has pace. We shall see. I hope Wenger tries something new during the Carling Cup. Maybe Giroud will play and get some confidence in that game. Or maybe we'll finally see Walcott up top.

LDG
24-09-2012, 09:26 AM
Sorry, Gibbs was not outstanding. Outstanding means that when the ball is crossed to you with the goal 3m in front you have the technical ability to volley the ball to the goal not pass it back into a phalanx of defenders. Gibbs is just not an accomplished overall footballer. Merely a good defender. If we want to win things then we need players who can do more than the confines of the job description. Being a defender does not mean you cannot volley a ball that is right there on your instep. He in destined to be another of those young players at Arsenal who cannot progress beyond a basic standard. i dare say Jenkinson has become a better RB in 18 months than Gibbs is after 5 years.

Yeah, Nigel Winterburn was clinical in the box too. I'm more concerned about defence from our defenders tbh, and that was what I was commenting on.

But as far as further up the pitch goes. Gibbs is actually pretty technically adept. It may look easy to you, but the way he moves, creates space and links up play allows Podolski and Cazorla to do what they do. He's not a winger, and I don't expect him to be one either.

Power n Glory
24-09-2012, 09:37 AM
Yeah, Nigel Winterburn was clinical in the box too. I'm more concerned about defence from our defenders tbh, and that was what I was commenting on.

But as far as further up the pitch goes. Gibbs is actually pretty technically adept. It may look easy to you, but the way he moves, creates space and links up play allows Podolski and Cazorla to do what they do. He's not a winger, and I don't expect him to be one either.

He's a winger. Started off as one anyway and then Wenger moved him to left back because he wasn't good enough to play as a Wenger type winger. He needs to work on his delivery cause he's been putting in crap crosses since the season started. Compare that with Jenkinson..that kid can delivery. No idea on what is happening with Santos. Wenger may have given up on him as a wingback and because in the pre season games and one or subs, he's played higher up field as a winger. I hope not because if he gets used to the Prem and how to defend, he'd be an ideal first starter. But defensive discipline must take priority. I hope we get to see Santos in the Carling Cup at least.

selassie
24-09-2012, 09:39 AM

Hmmmm..I think you are being very harsh on Gibbs. He looks a very decent prospect to me, sure he makes mistakes...including giving that corner away yesterday that lead to their goal but....he's really improved defensively and offensively has added to our play. I see no reason why he can't go on and churn out a very decent career here assuming he keeps on developing. His development is no worse than that of Clichy and not far behind what AHole was like.

Personally I think he's one of our best prospects, he'll be an England squad regular soon.

Globalgunner
24-09-2012, 09:39 AM
PnG........And your Grandma was probably a beauty queen in her day. I`ll take your word for it. But what I can see is see Ashley Cole winning games for Chelsea and ours fluffing chances. Your concerns are your own. All I maintain is that Gibbs was not outstanding. Merts and Jenko most definitely were.

LDG
24-09-2012, 09:40 AM
He's a winger. Started off as one anyway and then Wenger moved him to left back because he wasn't good enough to play as a Wenger type winger. He needs to work on his delivery cause he's been putting in crap crosses since the season started. Compare that with Jenkinson..that kid can delivery. No idea on what is happening with Santos. Wenger may have given up on him as a wingback and because in the pre season games and one or subs, he's played higher up field as a winger. I hope not because if he gets used to the Prem and how to defend, he'd be an ideal first starter. But defensive discipline must take priority. I hope we get to see Santos in the Carling Cup at least.

Yeah, his delivery isn't great, but then again, I can't rmember the last fullback we had that could cross a ball.

But no, he;s not a winger. He's a LB. That is where he plays. And is playing well as a LB :blink:

Grebbo
24-09-2012, 09:41 AM
[QUOTE=boss_king;197905
clichy caught feelings.[/QUOTE]

To be fair though Wenger didn't see him.

He loved Vieira later in the video so he clearly doesn't mind embracing ****s.

LDG
24-09-2012, 09:47 AM
PnG........And your Grandma was probably a beauty queen in her day. I`ll take your word for it. But what I can see is see Ashley Cole winning games for Chelsea and ours fluffing chances. Your concerns are your own. All I maintain is that Gibbs was not outstanding. Merts and Jenko most definitely were.

Jeez. It's definitely Monday morning :lol:

Power n Glory
24-09-2012, 09:57 AM
Yeah, his delivery isn't great, but then again, I can't rmember the last fullback we had that could cross a ball.

But no, he;s not a winger. He's a LB. That is where he plays. And is playing well as a LB :blink:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kieran_Gibbs

He started his career as a midfielder and used to play on the left. Check the wiki link. But if you watched when he was in the reserves for us, he used to play on the left on midfield.

Syn
24-09-2012, 10:01 AM
Never rated Gibbs as a defender but this season he has been very solid at the back. One-on-one, like most of our defenders bar Mertesacker, he's fantastic. Wenger likes his attacking LBs and defensive RBs. The left side is looking strong these days.

Globalgunner
24-09-2012, 10:06 AM
In fact I remember Gibbs playing for us in the inaugural Emirates cup as a winger and having an outstanding game there. Which means that either he is not a good fit as LB or he never was a great prospect at LW. Bottom line is every player SHOULD be able to do the basics. Cue Kosielny putting the ball in the back of the net yesterday. If that had been Gibbs he would have cut it back for someone else. Some on here would still maintain that he was outstanding as he is only supposed to defend. WTF are you doing in the opposition box if you can only defend????

LDG
24-09-2012, 10:15 AM

He started his career as a midfielder and used to play on the left. Check the wiki link. But if you watched when he was in the reserves for us, he used to play on the left on midfield.

I know!!! :lol:

All I'm saying, is that he is now a LB!! And should be considered as a LB, because that's where he has been playing for the last few years :lol:

Aruguing for arguments sake :bow:

Power n Glory
24-09-2012, 10:19 AM
I know!!! :lol:

All I'm saying, is that he is now a LB!! And should be considered as a LB, because that's where he has been playing for the last few years :lol:

Aruguing for arguments sake :bow:

Then he should be able to cross. :doh:

SayNoMore
24-09-2012, 10:35 AM
Crossing or not, there is only one target to aim for and he cant even get a game at the moment. Offensively, Gibbs contributes a hell of a lot, and for a LB he does more than his fair share. He is improving all the time and runs more than anyone else. What a man!

Ollie the Optimist
24-09-2012, 10:40 AM

why are we moaning about an defender not being great at attacking. its like moaning about a striker who is scoring goals not being good at defending. its stupid and pointless.

gibbs is a defender, he is playing in defence that has conceded only 2 goals in five games which suggests to me he is doing his job pretty fucking well given his first job is defend. why moan? or is it just moaning because you have to moan about something?

Xhaka Can’t
24-09-2012, 10:41 AM

He was judging him in the position he was playing.

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

LDG
24-09-2012, 10:42 AM

Niether could Ashley Cole!!

People were moaning about it for years. And he still can't cross the poxy thing.

Seriously.

Power n Glory
24-09-2012, 10:58 AM
Alright, calm down bitches! Sheeet! :lol:

As said in a previous post, defence is the main priority but as Globalgunner is saying, he should be able to do the basics on attack, especially when you consider the fact that he used to be a left winger. He can improve with his crosses, but considering the fact that he used to play in an attacking role, I'd expect that part of his game to come naturally. Heck, part of the reason why we like Jenko is because he's able to deliver the full package as a fullback, attack and defence. Heck, Sagna gets criticised for his poor crossing, so…..

Olivier's xmas twist
24-09-2012, 11:00 AM

Arteta. Awesome again.

Cazorla. #decent.

Diaby. Mediocre.

Spot on, we were all Livid with Gev, who shall no longer be known as Gervinho, the ****.

Olivier's xmas twist
24-09-2012, 11:03 AM
Only on GW moan like bitches, after we go to the home of the champions, play better then them and nearly win. FFS, yes we had a few shockers but all in all we were better then most Thought we would be.

Power n Glory
24-09-2012, 12:32 PM
As Wenger says...

I am pleased also with the quality of our performance and our spirit. Also a bit frustrated because I feel there was room to do more.

If we can't discuss these sort of things here then we might as well close this thread.

Xhaka Can’t
24-09-2012, 12:33 PM
We might as well close the whole damn board!

LDG
24-09-2012, 01:05 PM
Just watching the highlights of the goal again. Loving the celebration....Merts does an unintentinal 360 degree knee slide :lol:

Kano
24-09-2012, 01:09 PM

he also played central midfield.

he should be threading balls like zidane tbf.

Cripps_orig
24-09-2012, 01:09 PM
Tevez should have scored from Kos' pass, City should have had a pen from Kos fouling Aguero - all of a sudden Kos didn't have such a great game after all.

It was Aguero who Kos passed to but yeah Kos didnt have the best of games but he scored and thats all that matters

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
24-09-2012, 01:23 PM
what a game and what an atmosphere.

let me start off by saying that we have overtaken toon as the best away fans in the league. everyone was rocking prior to the game and throughout. some great new chants by the gooners and everyone was in good spirit.

as for the game, it was tight and we seemed to be in control so it was a shame we didnt win it. the back four had another good game and mertesacker was outstanding. to think people wanted scott dann ahead of him, well it's laughable. he's experienced and calm and those long legs helped us out of danger so many times. alongside verm/kos he forms a great partnership. koscielny was immense too, we really have a gem of a player.

i think i need to show a bit of humility when it comes to jenkinson. i said he was utter shite last season which was true, but this season he has improved a hell of a lot. its only when you see him in flesh you realise how much he has actually improved- i was there at the 8-2 last year and he was diabolical, really was like watching a pub team player. but the improvements in his game in the space of a year has been outstanding. i said we cant judge him until he faces a stern test, playing the likes of sunderland and sterling is hardly a yardstick for his quality. well yesterday he kept silva, aguero and yaya all quiet. still has a long way to go but he is one hell of a talent. and to think he was playing in the conference 18 months ago :pal: me for writing him off. shows how much i know.

cazorla was outstanding again. arteta the same.

mannone was brilliant. overtakes fabianski as second choice. would still like another back up keeper to keep them on their toes but for now we're ok (or at least we're ok til next week when mannone makes a blunder).

gervinho was fucking frustrating. it was one of those days for him. has he got a brain? why is he so inconsistent? why does he panic so much on the ball? his dribbling was bad and his decision making worse. the last chance of the game fell to him and it opened up so nicely for him but he blazed it over into row z. had a poor game in general.

giroud coming on changed the game. you probably didn't notice it on tv but he gave us aerial threat which made us more direct. kept drawing city defenders out of position which created space in behind. walcott added much needed pace against tiring defenders too. for once wenger did well on substitutes.

i thought ramsey had a pretty poor game but my dad said he looked good on tv. to me it seemed he kept giving the ball away and it was frustrating but admittedly we got a point so it doesnt matter.

felt like we won it because of the late equaliser, a point at the champions is a great result. only the third team to get a point there in 30+ games. i know some will be disappointed we didn't win but the improvements we've made in the space of a year is jaw dropping.

and here's a video i took of the '10 tottenham points' chant in the away end before kick off.

[video=youtub]http://www.youtube.com/watch/video]

Power n Glory
24-09-2012, 01:33 PM
he also played central midfield.

he should be threading balls like zidane tbf.

Make fun all you like, but when you play attacking fullbacks their expected to be able to deliver a good a cross. Can't you remember Henry having a go at Eboue for constantly putting bad crosses and then congratulating him when he started whopping in good crosses and Henry was scoring headers?

It's good that Gibbs has improved his defensive game but there is a reason why Wenger took him from the midfield to play him there. Our fullbacks are important to our attack as well as defence. Look at the difference Jenko has made. but Gibbs is an upgrade in Clichy who was terrible on attack and defence.

Joker
24-09-2012, 01:35 PM
Yeah Gibbs' crossing is crap tbh. It's a shame because I actually think he's technically a very good player. His control of the ball and passing is generally spot on. Given that his technical level looks decent, I think he should be capable of improving his crossing.

Power n Glory
24-09-2012, 01:45 PM
giroud coming on changed the game. you probably didn't notice it on tv but he gave us aerial threat which made us more direct. kept drawing city defenders out of position which created space in behind.

Hindsight, but maybe he should have started the game and I'm not just saying that because of Yao Kouassi's crap game either. We played at a pretty slow temp, there wasn't much space and City were pretty defence. It was a bit scrappy at times but I think City would have struggled a bit with him. Was impressed with the way he was able to back up Kompany and still chest the ball down.

LDG
24-09-2012, 01:52 PM
I was shouting at the TV for AW to make that change at about 55mins. It was so obvious....

Giroud is gonna cop loads of flack from people who don't watch what he's doing. Very intellegent and unselfish. I hope he gets his much deserved first goal asap.

The Emirates Gallactico
24-09-2012, 02:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZaDlweoztw&feature=player_embedded
clichy caught feelings.

Thanks for that. Very interesting.

Perhaps I'm over analysing things but note that when the team first enter Ramsey and Jenkinson are the only two that carry only their boots bags.

Most of the players are styled out, Ipods, Overpriced headsets, Designer manbags etc .... e.g. Santos (WTF is up with his headphones), Ox, Gervinho etc

Say what you want but it's clear that these two lads are proper footballers who are in for the football and not the bling and fame that comes with it. They're going to be the people that stay at the club and become legends.

Olivier's xmas twist
24-09-2012, 02:05 PM
As Wenger says...

If we can't discuss these sort of things here then we might as well close this thread.
Never said we can't or should no discuss these things.

Olivier's xmas twist
24-09-2012, 02:17 PM
How many times have you seen him do the business? Seriously though. Is that what it's about. One performance a season? anyone can be good by that measure. And yet Arteta is at least 90% every game. Where's the comparison?

Both Diaby and Arteta have done well for us this season, if they both can maintain their best's then all the better for us, but i don't think either you or Png are wrong to defend who you defend.

Fist of Lehmann
24-09-2012, 02:19 PM
Just watching the highlights of the goal again. Loving the celebration....Merts does an unintentinal 360 degree knee slide :lol:

:lol: Didn't notice that.

He's like: Yay! Whoah! What? Ok, yay!

Olivier's xmas twist
24-09-2012, 02:21 PM
what a game and what an atmosphere.

let me start off by saying that we have overtaken toon as the best away fans in the league. everyone was rocking prior to the game and throughout. some great new chants by the gooners and everyone was in good spirit.

as for the game, it was tight and we seemed to be in control so it was a shame we didnt win it. the back four had another good game and mertesacker was outstanding. to think people wanted scott dann ahead of him, well it's laughable. he's experienced and calm and those long legs helped us out of danger so many times. alongside verm/kos he forms a great partnership. koscielny was immense too, we really have a gem of a player.

i think i need to show a bit of humility when it comes to jenkinson. i said he was utter shite last season which was true, but this season he has improved a hell of a lot. its only when you see him in flesh you realise how much he has actually improved- i was there at the 8-2 last year and he was diabolical, really was like watching a pub team player. but the improvements in his game in the space of a year has been outstanding. i said we cant judge him until he faces a stern test, playing the likes of sunderland and sterling is hardly a yardstick for his quality. well yesterday he kept silva, aguero and yaya all quiet. still has a long way to go but he is one hell of a talent. and to think he was playing in the conference 18 months ago :pal: me for writing him off. shows how much i know.

cazorla was outstanding again. arteta the same.

mannone was brilliant. overtakes fabianski as second choice. would still like another back up keeper to keep them on their toes but for now we're ok (or at least we're ok til next week when mannone makes a blunder).

gervinho was fucking frustrating. it was one of those days for him. has he got a brain? why is he so inconsistent? why does he panic so much on the ball? his dribbling was bad and his decision making worse. the last chance of the game fell to him and it opened up so nicely for him but he blazed it over into row z. had a poor game in general.

giroud coming on changed the game. you probably didn't notice it on tv but he gave us aerial threat which made us more direct. kept drawing city defenders out of position which created space in behind. walcott added much needed pace against tiring defenders too. for once wenger did well on substitutes.

i thought ramsey had a pretty poor game but my dad said he looked good on tv. to me it seemed he kept giving the ball away and it was frustrating but admittedly we got a point so it doesnt matter.

felt like we won it because of the late equaliser, a point at the champions is a great result. only the third team to get a point there in 30+ games. i know some will be disappointed we didn't win but the improvements we've made in the space of a year is jaw dropping.

and here's a video i took of the '10 tottenham points' chant in the away end before kick off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzMf9ieLUOg&feature=plcp

Seems like you had a good time? The vid is fantstic btw

bignev
24-09-2012, 02:34 PM
Just wanted to point out that Arteta completed 94% of his passes in the City game so don't he was that bad chaps!

Özim
24-09-2012, 02:34 PM
I was shouting at the TV for AW to make that change at about 55mins. It was so obvious....

Giroud is gonna cop loads of flack from people who don't watch what he's doing. Very intellegent and unselfish. I hope he gets his much deserved first goal asap.
Whether he likes it or not he will be judged by the number of goals he scores, he's a striker at the end of the day brought in to provide goals, goals we've lost due to selling RVP (along with Podolski).

His touches are nice and effective and he's excellent in the air, but his attempts at goal have been poor, he needs to get a goal and start scoring pretty quickly as the pressure is really building.

His other play may be fantastic, but that's not what we're looking for, what we need is goals and that's why we bought him (his record in his last season in France).

Olivier's xmas twist
24-09-2012, 02:40 PM
Whether he likes it or not he will be judged by the number of goals he scores, he's a striker at the end of the day brought in to provide goals, goals we've lost due to selling RVP (along with Podolski).

His touches are nice and effective and he's excellent in the air, but his attempts at goal have been poor, he needs to get a goal and start scoring pretty quickly as the pressure is really building.

His other play may be fantastic, but that's not what we're looking for, what we need is goals and that's why we bought him (his record in his last season in France).

He's is hardly going to score goals if he has not had much playing time. 20 mins here and there is not anough for anyone. LDG is right AW should have made that change earlier to give the lad a chance.

it was common sense to know when he came on we were under pressure which is something he did not need.

goals we've lost due to selling RVP

No goals we lack due to not replacing him with quality like him. However you feel once the Giroud gets his 1st he'll get loads.

End of the day right now, as long as were winning games, does it really matter who scores.

Ollie the Optimist
24-09-2012, 02:44 PM
Thanks for that. Very interesting.

Perhaps I'm over analysing things but note that when the team first enter Ramsey and Jenkinson are the only two that carry only their boots bags.

Most of the players are styled out, Ipods, Overpriced headsets, Designer manbags etc .... e.g. Santos (WTF is up with his headphones), Ox, Gervinho etc

Say what you want but it's clear that these two lads are proper footballers who are in for the football and not the bling and fame that comes with it. They're going to be the people that stay at the club and become legends.

i have no idea what you talkiing about here, they are all seemed to have bags under their arms or rucksacks with boots in them (well they looked like boot bags)

Ollie the Optimist
24-09-2012, 02:46 PM

you are right but if we add up all the time he has played in games for us, its probs only about 2 and half games overall which really isnt a long time. its not like he is doing a torres because torres couldnt do anything right.

he is judged on goals you are right there but if he is helping assist goals and playing well generally then thats ok. as charlie says if we are winning, it doesnt matter who scores

Cripps_orig
24-09-2012, 02:47 PM
Felt sorry for Giroud v City

I agree that his overall play was good as he won header after header and held the ball but in the box, he had nothing supplied to him.

There was a moment in the game where we had 6, yes 6 players in the City box and we had the ball on the left with Gervinho, the cross never came in and as expected the ball was lost and City countered. Thankfully Kos who was one of the 6 showed Theo like pace and got back with a great challenge but the point is, 6 playes in the box and no cross attempted? Really?

Smells of Wengeritis

Giroud in any other team would score 15-20 goals a season comfortably. Unfortunately we are a bit shit to play to his strengths

Cripps_orig
24-09-2012, 02:48 PM
you are right but if we add up all the time he has played in games for us, its probs only about 2 and half games overall which really isnt a long time. its not like he is doing a torres because torres couldnt do anything right.

he is judged on goals you are right there but if he is helping assist goals and playing well generally then thats ok. as charlie says if we are winning, it doesnt matter who scores
We're not losing.

That isnt the same as winning games.

Ollie the Optimist
24-09-2012, 02:50 PM
also with that city tunnel video, its so funny that the champions are advertising a champions league game on general sale already

small club :haha:

Olivier's xmas twist
24-09-2012, 02:51 PM
Felt sorry for Giroud v City

I agree that his overall play was good as he won header after header and held the ball but in the box, he had nothing supplied to him.

There was a moment in the game where we had 6, yes 6 players in the City box and we had the ball on the left with Gervinho, the cross never came in and as expected the ball was lost and City countered. Thankfully Kos who was one of the 6 showed Theo like pace and got back with a great challenge but the point is, 6 playes in the box and no cross attempted? Really?

Smells of Wengeritis

Giroud in any other team would score 15-20 goals a season comfortably. Unfortunately we are a bit shit to play to his strengths

Yep its Wengers fault he missed those 2 good chances in the opening 2 games?

Olivier's xmas twist
24-09-2012, 02:52 PM
We're not losing.

That isnt the same as winning games.

Who said it was.

Olivier's xmas twist
24-09-2012, 03:01 PM
also with that city tunnel video, its so funny that the champions are advertising a champions league game on general sale already

Which game is this?

Cripps_orig
24-09-2012, 03:01 PM
Who said it was.

You and Ollie both said we are winning games

We arent

Cripps_orig
24-09-2012, 03:02 PM

Never said it was

Ollie the Optimist
24-09-2012, 03:03 PM
Which game is this?

dortmund i think

LDG
24-09-2012, 03:03 PM

Yeah, I'd go with that.

Shame that knob Gervinho didn't put it on the plate for him yesterday....ah well.

I don't think he lacks confidence, BTW. I don't think he's someone who is going to struggle under pressure. I think he's had one very good chance and a few snap shots thus far. He hasn't missed loads of sitters, which some are accusing him of. He just needs fumble one in off his knee, and the rest will come hopefully.

Olivier's xmas twist
24-09-2012, 03:05 PM
You and Ollie both said we are winning games

We arent

as long as were winning games

You mean this, it is exactly what it says on the tin.

As long as we are winning games. not drawing then, winning then, it does not matter who scores.

When i say this i am not talking about how we have been so far, im talking about when we win games.

Olivier's xmas twist
24-09-2012, 03:11 PM
. He hasn't missed loads of sitters, which some are accusing him of. He just needs fumble one in off his knee, and the rest will come hopefully.

I never meant he missed loads of sitters.

Kano
24-09-2012, 03:12 PM
Yeah, I'd go with that.

Shame that knob Gervinho didn't put it on the plate for him yesterday....ah well.

I don't think he lacks confidence, BTW. I don't think he's someone who is going to struggle under pressure. I think he's had one very good chance and a few snap shots thus far. He hasn't missed loads of sitters, which some are accusing him of. He just needs fumble one in off his knee, and the rest will come hopefully.

coventry. 8 goals. pressure off. job done.

LDG
24-09-2012, 03:13 PM
I never meant he missed loads of sitters.

:unsure:

I don't care if you did or not. I wasn't referring to your post, Chaz.

Cripps_orig
24-09-2012, 03:17 PM
You mean this, it is exactly what it says on the tin.

As long as we are winning games. not drawing then, winning then, it does not matter who scores.

When i say this i am not talking about how we have been so far, im talking about when we win games.
What?

Olivier's xmas twist
24-09-2012, 03:26 PM
What?

Im saying when we win games i don't care who scores goals. Im not saying now we have won all our games so it does not matter.

Olivier's xmas twist
24-09-2012, 03:26 PM
:unsure:

I don't care if you did or not. I wasn't referring to your post, Chaz.

Oh :doh:

Me :pal:

Joker
24-09-2012, 03:47 PM

Or maybe they want as many of their fans as possible to have a chance of watching a UCL match, not just for those who have the money to sign up for "elite" membership schemes like us.

Cripps_orig
24-09-2012, 03:48 PM
Hasnt our match v Olympiakos gone to General Sale?

Why laugh at City if we do the same?

GP
24-09-2012, 03:49 PM

iknowrite? :lol:

Shit club. Small time wankers.

Olivier's xmas twist
24-09-2012, 03:51 PM
Hasnt our match v Olympiakos gone to General Sale?

Why laugh at City if we do the same?

Think Ollie was laughing because they are the champs.

But yeah not sure we should be laughing at them, not really a good idea.

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
24-09-2012, 04:22 PM
Seems like you had a good time? The vid is fantstic btw

always do charlie. away games are something else.

definetly been a change of demographics over the past year in our away fans, seems a majority are aged 18-25 which is good for atmosphere. give it a try sometime.

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
24-09-2012, 04:26 PM
Just wanted to point out that Arteta completed 94% of his passes in the City game so don't he was that bad chaps!

we havent lost in the league when arteta has played.

Cripps_orig
24-09-2012, 04:28 PM

Blackburn last season

Cripps_orig
24-09-2012, 04:28 PM
always do charlie. away games are something else.

definetly been a change of demographics over the past year in our away fans, seems a majority are aged 18-25 which is good for atmosphere. give it a try sometime.

GOt to say, i was impressed by the away fans.

Not as good as the home fans but they are getting there

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
24-09-2012, 04:32 PM
@onearsenewenger
We still have not lost a league game with Arteta in the side.... been with us for over a year now.

twitter accurate as usual.

Cripps_orig
24-09-2012, 04:35 PM
Twitter :haha:

Charlie and other twitter lovers :pal:

Fist of Lehmann
24-09-2012, 04:36 PM

Apart from QPR, Fulham, Man City, Spurs and Blackburn Rovers, you are 100% correct.

Damn but we were shit last year :(

Ollie the Optimist
24-09-2012, 04:58 PM
@onearsenewenger
We still have not lost a league game with Arteta in the side.... been with us for over a year now.

i think the stat was we hadnt won last year without arteta in teh side. that was going round at the end of last season, before the wba game.

last year we won 1 game without arteta, lost or drew all the others.

Olivier's xmas twist
24-09-2012, 05:17 PM
Twitter :haha:

Charlie and other twitter lovers :pal:

Yeah ok, if it helps you sleep at night.

Cripps_orig
24-09-2012, 05:20 PM
Yeah ok, if it helps you sleep at night.

Never said it did

Xhaka Can’t
24-09-2012, 05:39 PM

We're advertising ours too.

Munchies
24-09-2012, 08:41 PM
http://youtu.be/71Wn9jPnUto

Olivier's xmas twist
24-09-2012, 08:43 PM
We're advertising ours too.

Syn
24-09-2012, 08:44 PM
http://youtu.be/71Wn9jPnUto

Amazing choice of soundtrack.

Master Splinter
24-09-2012, 08:53 PM

FFS. Someone needs to teach Lombe the basics before every match.

He learned how to skin players when he was five, but never bothered with the rest.

V-Pig
24-09-2012, 09:11 PM
@onearsenewenger

And what does that prove? People say far less accurate things on here. He's not a journalist or a pundit. He's just a fan, like people on here who'll say far stupider things.

Does the concept of Twitter confuse you? Did you expect Twitter staff to fact-check every tweet before they go out?

Cripps_orig
24-09-2012, 09:24 PM
What a passionate defence for Twitter

Brings a tear to my eye

V-Pig
24-09-2012, 09:26 PM
Well really. There's a lot of arguments against Twitter, but one guy posting something inaccurate is hardly a good argument against it, any more than any other social networking site. Or any forum.

Cripps_orig
24-09-2012, 09:30 PM
Tbf, its just another in a long list of shockers Twitter have had

Although it is cos of them FL week was created

Wenger just never bought the guy despite Twitter saying it was signed, sealed and delivered

Wenger :doh:

Olivier's xmas twist
24-09-2012, 09:33 PM
Whats FL Week ? Thanks in advance.

V-Pig
24-09-2012, 09:35 PM
But Twitter isn't one single entity. It's full of different people, from angry swearers like Ollie to respected football journalists and everything in between. The rumours on Twitter should no more be taken as truth than the gossip column of a paper. Some tweeters know more than others, some are just idiots looking for attention.

At the end of the day, it's just a social networking site so nothing should be taken for granted on there.

But it gives you so many different opinions and insights. People post gifs/pics/vids of incidents other people have missed, point out a different part of an incident you may not have seen before etc.

For example, within minutes of the Shelvey challenge yday, there was gifs and images flying about and a fierce debate raging as to who was in the wrong and whether both players should've gone etc. Exactly the same as happens on here but with far more participants. There's no reason anyone on GW should hate Twitter when it can do everything GW can do but more efficiently.

Cripps_orig
24-09-2012, 09:40 PM
I am genuinely in tears here

If you were a footballer, you would be Scott Parker and Twitter would be your team mate and you would passionately and bravely protect him from those who wish him ill.

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
24-09-2012, 09:44 PM
And what does that prove? People say far less accurate things on here. He's not a journalist or a pundit. He's just a fan, like people on here who'll say far stupider things.

Does the concept of Twitter confuse you? Did you expect Twitter staff to fact-check every tweet before they go out?

didnt realise we had to go through the pig's autocracy in order to post on here. there was me thinking it was a messageboard for people to post things in order to stimulate discussion. tell me, which of your other rules do we have to abide by in order to post on goonersweb, young hitler?

V-Pig
24-09-2012, 09:49 PM
didnt realise we had to go through the pig's autocracy in order to post on here. there was me thinking it was a messageboard for people to post things in order to stimulate discussion. tell me, which of your other rules do we have to abide by in order to post on goonersweb, young hitler?

Did you actually just bring the Nazis into it?

Cripps_orig
24-09-2012, 09:50 PM
:popcorn:

Marc Overmars
24-09-2012, 09:50 PM

Our 3 home group games always go on general sale...

Cripps_orig
24-09-2012, 09:51 PM
If Ollie was a social networking site, he'd be Twitter

Olivier's xmas twist
24-09-2012, 09:55 PM
Whats FL Week ? Thanks in advance

Olivier's xmas twist
24-09-2012, 10:02 PM
If Ollie was a social networking site, he'd be Twitter

You'd be Hi 5.

Cripps_orig
24-09-2012, 10:04 PM
You'd be Hi 5.:haha:

Olivier's xmas twist
24-09-2012, 10:08 PM
Tbf, its just another in a long list of shockers Twitter have had

Although it is cos of them FL week was created

Wenger just never bought the guy despite Twitter saying it was signed, sealed and delivered

Wenger :doh:

So because Twitter said we would but Llorente you thought it might be true.

Olivier's xmas twist
24-09-2012, 10:11 PM
But Twitter isn't one single entity. It's full of different people, from angry swearers like Ollie to respected football journalists and everything in between. The rumours on Twitter should no more be taken as truth than the gossip column of a paper. Some tweeters know more than others, some are just idiots looking for attention.

At the end of the day, it's just a social networking site so nothing should be taken for granted on there.

But it gives you so many different opinions and insights. People post gifs/pics/vids of incidents other people have missed, point out a different part of an incident you may not have seen before etc.

For example, within minutes of the Shelvey challenge yday, there was gifs and images flying about and a fierce debate raging as to who was in the wrong and whether both players should've gone etc. Exactly the same as happens on here but with far more participants. There's no reason anyone on GW should hate Twitter when it can do everything GW can do but more efficiently.

Problem with twitter, too many users don't know how to use it or want to use it mainly to abuse stars. Most people use it for good and you can get useful stuff from it.

Its the idiots you have to worry about. Personallu i think Celebs are stuipd to use it and footballers too.

Cripps_orig
24-09-2012, 10:11 PM
So because Twitter said we would but Llorente you thought it might be true.

Never said i believed it

Japan Shaking All Over
24-09-2012, 10:18 PM
Whats FL Week ? Thanks in advance

Fernado Llorente week ;) . . .or in MS's case Foreskin Lobbing week :shrug:

Master Splinter
24-09-2012, 10:30 PM
Never said i believed it

He never said you did.

Cripps_orig
24-09-2012, 10:33 PM
He never said you did.

Never said that he said that i did

Master Splinter
24-09-2012, 10:36 PM
Never said that he said that i did

Oh shut your face.

Cripps_orig
24-09-2012, 10:37 PM
Charlieisms :bow:

Syn
25-09-2012, 08:59 AM
Apologies if seen but check out Gibbs at 7:27:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZaDlweoztw&feature=player_embedded#!

LDG
25-09-2012, 09:07 AM

It's the look on the blokes face :lol:

Bergkampwonderland10
25-09-2012, 12:36 PM
Apologies if seen but check out Gibbs at 7:27:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZaDlweoztw&feature=player_embedded#!

Funny how walcott checked the team sheet 2x just to see that he was in fact a sub again.

Olivier's xmas twist
25-09-2012, 12:43 PM
Charlieisms :bow:

Oh piss off.

Olivier's xmas twist
25-09-2012, 12:43 PM
Fernado Llorente week ;) . . .or in MS's case Foreskin Lobbing week :shrug:

Cheers JSAO, Best poster on here tbh.

Dennis Bendtner
25-09-2012, 01:23 PM
Clichy mad because Wenger blanked him. That'll teach him for having that fucking stupid ghelcut.

Boss
25-09-2012, 03:24 PM
You'd be Hi 5.

Proper bantz.

Marc Overmars
25-09-2012, 03:54 PM
Clichy mad because Wenger blanked him. That'll teach him for having that fucking stupid ghelcut.

WUMger got one over Clichy there.

LDG
25-09-2012, 03:57 PM
http://cdn.caughtoffside.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Wenger-Blank.png

:haha: :haha:

WUMger :bow:

Olivier's xmas twist
25-09-2012, 04:42 PM
WTF has Clichy done to his hair.

Xhaka Can’t
25-09-2012, 06:32 PM
Whose hair?