PDA

View Full Version : Match Reaction vs Coventry

AKBapologist
26-09-2012, 08:38 PM
Not that anyone saw the match apart from those who went?

League cup show on at 11:15 for anyone interested.

6-1

:bow:

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
26-09-2012, 08:43 PM
arshavin delivers when played through the middle

wenger :pal:

Unai Tea
26-09-2012, 08:43 PM
yay

Olivier's xmas twist
26-09-2012, 08:44 PM
Yay.

McNamara That Ghost...
26-09-2012, 08:46 PM
6-1 is the new 3-0.

Marc Overmars
26-09-2012, 08:47 PM
Yay.

On we go.

AKBapologist
26-09-2012, 08:49 PM
arshavin delivers when played through the middle

wenger :pal:
Arshavin won in the penalty, scored, and got at least three assists. Arguably four in one half, wondered what would have happened in the first if he turned up.

Master Splinter
26-09-2012, 08:59 PM
wondered what would have happened in the first if he turned up.

I think he was playing on the left in the first half.

Just like he's currently playing permanently on the left for Russia.

fakeyank
26-09-2012, 09:00 PM
When are the highlights coming out? How was Giroud?

Olivier's xmas twist
26-09-2012, 09:13 PM
I think he was playing on the left in the first half.

Just like he's currently playing permanently on the left for Russia.

:lol:

Olivier's xmas twist
26-09-2012, 09:13 PM
When are the highlights coming out? How was Giroud?

11:15 on BBC 1

Gooner23
26-09-2012, 09:39 PM
My first game at the emirates this season, scoring 6 really can't complain. The oppo were absolutely dire though.

Everyone played quite well in what was essentially a training game. Arshavin played down the middle the whole game, got better as it went along.

I_Killed_Kenny
26-09-2012, 09:44 PM
Was there, pretty poor 1st half. Second half we strung passes together n upped tempo a bit. Arshavin was decent but still saw times where he played the fullback down the line but failed to even bother catchin up play or trying to burst into the box. Great goals by theo and ox. Tbh theo finished both goals very well and showed he can tuck the ball away but didn't show a great deal as a winger imo. Was sitting near the Coventry fans, gotta say they gave it well, quite funny

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
26-09-2012, 10:39 PM
arshavin with the goal of the night. no surprises there really

great control and effortlessly passed into the net

quality player

Cripps_orig
26-09-2012, 10:43 PM
Just got back.

Experimented a new way to get there and get back. Takes even longer so fuck that shit tbh.

As for the game, first half was boring as fuck. Great finish by Giroud. Other than that, cant remember anything else.

2nd half, :bow:

Arshavin is back. Time for him to get back in the first team. He is quality. Giroud missed a pen but those ****s running on to the pitch made him wait so i dont blame him. Oxs goal was awesome. That Gnabry dude looked decent. Miquel is impressing. Chamakh actually played well when he came on.

Final word for Theo, GW might hate him but as ive always said, GW isnt the be all and end all. The fans at the the stadium, ie the fans that matter love the dude. Only player to go around the ground at the end of the match and his name was sung. Legend in the making and i havent even talked about his finishes. first was brilliant. 2nd was Henryesque. Looks like hes answered his critics. Only one thing for me to say

GW :haha:

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
26-09-2012, 10:50 PM
Arshavin is back. Time for him to get back in the first team. He is quality.
GW :haha:

Ach, you need to consider who it is that are slagging him off.

Tony Tuesdays
26-09-2012, 10:57 PM
I hear there was some trouble in the ground. Anyone who went there see anything?

Cripps_orig
26-09-2012, 11:07 PM
I hear there was some trouble in the ground. Anyone who went there see anything?

2 ****s ran on to the pitch but Chamakh and Frimpong didnt cause any trouble from what i saw

Olivier's xmas twist
26-09-2012, 11:14 PM
2 ****s ran on to the pitch but Chamakh and Frimpong didnt cause any trouble from what i saw

Arsenal fan?

Cripps_orig
26-09-2012, 11:15 PM
Arsenal fan?

You missed the joke

No idea. They weren't wearing much.

Olivier's xmas twist
26-09-2012, 11:16 PM
You missed the joke

No idea. They weren't wearing much.

Oh :haha:

Cripps_orig
26-09-2012, 11:17 PM
on the performance…
I think we did our job. In the first half we were tested, defensively mainly. In the second half our offensive potential made the difference when they tired a little bit. From then on of course you had Arshavin, Walcott, Chamberlain and Giroud, who were always a threat. That made the difference, the difference of quality made a big impact on the result in the end.

But you have to respect Coventry because they gave a lot, they never gave up and they did fight for every single ball from the first to the last minute. When they got tired it became easier for us. It was a classical tie when you need to be serious, and we were serious.

on Giroud's first goal…
It was in everybody's mind that the sooner he gets it the better. Certainly in his mind much more than in others' minds. That is positive of course. It was a good finisher and he is a good finisher, Olivier. At the moment I believe he is looking for confidence again and that goal will help him. I expect him to take that confidence into the Premier League.

on Walcott playing up front…
I am not against it, not at all. We will try. At the moment we have a big competition up front, we have a different formula and the team is doing well. His time will come for that and at the moment we have to be a bit patient. He is a great finisher now, Walcott, in front of goal he is absolutely amazing.

on contract talks…
We all want him to stay. I always said exactly the same. I always said let's hope that we can sign up and extend [his contract]. I speak to Theo of course. To his agents? We are always in touch with them and you have to give us some time to sort that out.

on Arshavin's central role…
Arshavin's best position looks to be behind the striker now because that's where his vision, the creative side of his game, can be very efficient. When he has to work on the flank it is sometimes working against him because he has to work too hard up and down. But when he's central he always had an influence on the game.

Wenger saying Theo will play upfront......

I could have told him where Arshavins best position was years ago :rolleyes:

Olivier's xmas twist
26-09-2012, 11:18 PM

His time will come for that and at the moment we have to be a bit patient.

Yeah basically Theo won't be playing up front.

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
26-09-2012, 11:21 PM

no coincidence he was quality at the euro's for russia in a couple of games when advocaat played him through the middle. wenget thought he'd be clever and play him out wide :doh: completely killed him

i recall him coming on for 10 mins in pre-season and tearing a team apart through the middle. left a defender on his arse.

quality player.

need to get rid of deadwood like rosicky though to give him more playing time.

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
26-09-2012, 11:23 PM

Arsenal fan?

my money's on syndicate and master sprinkler

Cripps_orig
26-09-2012, 11:24 PM
Nah Rosicky is quality when not dead. When did he even get injured btw?

But yeah, people worry about what we will do when/if but most probably when Santi is dead then worry no more, Arshavin is quality behind the striker.

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
26-09-2012, 11:27 PM
rosicky's done

done himself in the euro's quite badly. wont recover to his best at his age. best to get rid otherwise wenget will be in full flow by playing him over arshavin even though arshavin is miles better

rest cazorla for europe and play arshavin through the middle. at least we know he'll actually score.

Cripps_orig
26-09-2012, 11:33 PM
Its still that injury for Rosicky?

Damn, it could well be the end then

Shame, quality player

As for Arshavin, he has an end product Cazorla can only dream of. He might give the ball away more often but only cos he tries to be creative instead of the tippy tappy shit.

Cazorla has done well. I like him as a player and he looks pretty with what he does. No end product will catch up to him though eventually. Right now, hes on a honeymoon period but once we start losing then it will come to the fore and i will be posting on GW what i hate posting which is as follows as a great man once said

"I hate being right :("

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
26-09-2012, 11:45 PM
i think it was anyway. i know he deffo had surgery. i think he tried coming back and just broke down again in pre-season from the same injury. either that or he had surgery and never came back. wenget gave him a new contract last season even though he's a proven crock so lets hope some russian team comes in for him.

love cazorla. best signing we've had for years. but he wouldnt be half as impressive if played out wide which is effectively what wenget done to arshavin. he gets a lot of flack for not running but we knew that before he arrived, not sure why everyone decides to bring it up when it suits their argument.

spot on about last point. same goes with jenkinson. at the moment he's better than cafu so people are riding his dick. tbf he's done well this season so some of it is deserved but a lot of the praise is beyond ridiculous. its all rosy whilst we're winning but wait until march when we start losing. the same people will call him crap.

Cripps_orig
26-09-2012, 11:50 PM
i think it was anyway. i know he deffo had surgery. i think he tried coming back and just broke down again in pre-season from the same injury. either that or he had surgery and never came back. wenget gave him a new contract last season even though he's a proven crock so lets hope some russian team comes in for him.

love cazorla. best signing we've had for years. but he wouldnt be half as impressive if played out wide which is effectively what wenget done to arshavin. he gets a lot of flack for not running but we knew that before he arrived, not sure why everyone decides to bring it up when it suits their argument.

spot on about last point. same goes with jenkinson. at the moment he's better than cafu so the usual BWK's (bandwagon knobs) are riding his dick. tbf he's done well this season so some of it is deserved but a lot of the praise is beyond ridiculous. its all rosy whilst we're winning but wait until march when we start losing. the same people will call him crap.

Do not forget, when we got Arshavin, he started just as impressively in a far worse team albeit on a good run in the league as we went 20 odd games unbeaten. Arshavin was brilliant, Wenger saw to that by putting him out wide and the rest as they say is history.

Cazorla has been far less effective in his start but has been a very good start nevertheless. Only a matter of time before hes moved out wide as well and GWers who love him so, turn on him as they have done Arshavin and not look at the bigger problem which is Wenger.

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
26-09-2012, 11:56 PM
ha thats brilliant. TCG (The Clueless Group) in full effect. will be using that in the future.

Japan Shaking All Over
27-09-2012, 12:34 AM
To be fair. . .I dont go all gooey for either Theo or Andy, I dont hate them and believe that they are of the quality that when playing well have the ability to make our team/squad awesome.

I agree Arshavin's best position is behind the striker and based on yesterdays report from you guys sounds as if he should be second choice behind Santi. I think a lot of people see that but even though players have a preferred posirion (and this goes for Theo too) they still should be able enough to play somewhere else on the field and for those two, thats out wide. Now its here we have a problem, Andy puts in shifts of debatable effort when played out wide and Theo still seems to lack the basics of the position ie the opposite side's corner flag is not what to aim your crosses for.

Boyh players are quality but is it worth waiting around for or paying 100k a week for

Master Splinter
27-09-2012, 12:41 AM
Miquel kissed the badge.

Fuck.

They were all really good goals, even Coventry's. It's hard to judge much from two minutes of highlights though. I suppose some fringe players getting some time should prove useful in the coming weeks. The fact Giroud and Oxlade-Chamberlain were taken off twenty minutes before the end probably means at least one of them will start on Saturday.

Xhaka Can’t
27-09-2012, 07:22 AM

spot on about last point. same goes with jenkinson. at the moment he's better than cafu so people are riding his dick. tbf he's done well this season so some of it is deserved but a lot of the praise is beyond ridiculous. its all rosy whilst we're winning but wait until march when we start losing. the same people will call him crap.

Yeah, before you know it, they'll be creaming themselves over Arshavin because of a rare performance they never actually witnessed against a League One outfit stuck in the relegation zone.

McNamara That Ghost...
27-09-2012, 07:56 AM
ha thats brilliant. TCG (The Clueless Group) in full effect. will be using that in the future.

No, you won't. Nor will Cripps.

Kano
27-09-2012, 07:59 AM
i still haven't seen those ott posts.

anything that really praises him is based on the fact he is an arsenal lad.

Power n Glory
27-09-2012, 09:29 AM

Great Wenger. You've finally acknowledged Arshavin's strengths and weakness and will try to play him in a position where he is more effect. Fantastic. Why the heck didn't you come to this conclusion last season instead of persisting with Ramsey all year when we lost Cesc and Nasri along with Wilshere, Diaby and Rosicky being out for large chunks of the season? We really could have done with his creativity and vision from the middle but he kept playing him on the flanks even when the fans were on his back and he was low on confidence. I can understand playing him there when we had Cesc, to an extent, but not when we only had Ramsey as an option. What was he thinking?

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
27-09-2012, 09:59 AM

here:

Anyway if he keeps up the hard work I'm certain he'll become a legend.

Great Wenger. You've finally acknowledged Arshavin's strengths and weakness and will try to play him in a position where he is more effect. Fantastic. Why the heck didn't you come to this conclusion last season instead of persisting with Ramsey all year when we lost Cesc and Nasri along with Wilshere, Diaby and Rosicky being out for large chunks of the season? We really could have done with his creativity and vision from the middle but he kept playing him on the flanks even when the fans were on his back and he was low on confidence. I can understand playing him there when we had Cesc, to an extent, but not when we only had Ramsey as an option. What was he thinking?

spot on as usual.

think it was probably one of those moments wenger thought he was being clever but it came back to slap him in his face. again. every time arshavins played through the middle he has performed much better than out wide. it'll be the same with theo tbh, wenger should have started playing him up front a few seasons back in order to get him accustomed. the perfect opportunity was when we had no striker and arshavin played there. but he's persisting with him out wide and he'll be the next out the door.

Kano
27-09-2012, 10:14 AM
ok, that's one post.

i thought there were loads...

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
27-09-2012, 10:18 AM
moved the goalposts :lol:

in another thread you said

no one, not one person has marked him as the next superstar.

ive just proved one has.

Xhaka Can’t
27-09-2012, 10:36 AM
moved the goalposts :lol:

in another thread you said

ive just proved one has.

That isn't all you've proved tbf.

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

Kano
27-09-2012, 10:39 AM
are you tracking my posts on a spreadsheet?

i think he'll become a legend too.

but not because of his amazing football ability.

think ray parlour.

EDIT: i'm pretty sure that was said AFTER my post too, wasn't it?

Marc Overmars
27-09-2012, 10:46 AM

anything that really praises him is based on the fact he is an arsenal lad.

Of course.

The only OTT thing in this thread is some guy believing we think Jenkinson is better than Cafu.

bignev
27-09-2012, 10:54 AM
Take it from someone who was there the Arshavin love is OTT. He had an awful first half. He's still got a long way to go.

Xhaka Can’t
27-09-2012, 10:57 AM
And a short time to get there.

Olivier's xmas twist
27-09-2012, 11:13 AM
Yeah, before you know it, they'll be creaming themselves over Arshavin because of a rare performance they never actually witnessed against a League One outfit stuck in the relegation zone.

Yep Theo and Andre have a good game against a poor Coventry team that is shite and has not won a game this season. All of a sudden they are quality world beaters :haha:

LDG
27-09-2012, 11:15 AM
No, you won't. Nor will Cripps.

:haha:

Maccy :bow:

Cripps_orig
27-09-2012, 11:16 AM
Yep Theo and Andre have a good game against a poor Coventry team and all of a sudden they are world beaters.
Not sure if it was you but most likely it was that said, lets see how Theo does v Coventry before he moans about where he wants to play blah blah blah

Theos finishes would have been goals v any team so the its only Coventry crap the clueless come out with doesnt wash.

LDG
27-09-2012, 11:18 AM
Theos finishes would have been goals v any team so the its only Coventry crap the clueless come out with doesnt wash.

Those two finishes were absolute quality. Seriously good.

Pace, power, desire and clinically done.

More of the same please!!

Xhaka Can’t
27-09-2012, 11:22 AM
They were excellent finishes and you can only do it against what is put in front of you. But as has been said about other players, let's see how things have gone at the end of the season. Right now things are looking promising but we have been here before.

Olivier's xmas twist
27-09-2012, 11:22 AM
Not sure if it was you but most likely it was that said, lets see how Theo does v Coventry before he moans about where he wants to play blah blah blah

Was not be who said that, said he should play up top on that game, did not see he'd be world class or silence his critics vyr scoring to goals against a poor team.

Yeah he scored 2 great goals not denying that. Let him do it on a regular basis.

Power n Glory
27-09-2012, 11:23 AM

Exactly and it's not as if he hasn't scored against the best Prem clubs either.

Cripps_orig
27-09-2012, 11:23 AM
Was not be who said that, said he should play up top on that game, did not see he'd be world class or silence his critics vyr scoring to goals against a poor team.

Yeah he scored 2 great goals not denying that. Let him do it on a regular basis.

He has

Last 2 seasons

Got in double figures in both and thats from playing out wide where chances are limited.

Imagine him upfront

20+ goals a season easily injury permitting

Cripps_orig
27-09-2012, 11:26 AM
Those two finishes were absolute quality. Seriously good.

Pace, power, desire and clinically done.

More of the same please!!

We'd see more of the same if he was played up front on a regular basis

Olivier's xmas twist
27-09-2012, 11:26 AM
He has

Last 2 seasons

Got in double figures in both and thats from playing out wide where chances are limited.

Imagine him upfront

20+ goals a season easily injury permitting

And he was on a wing, pretty good for someone who is not a winger. My point was lets see how he does this season upfront if he gets the chance. im not going to hype him over what he did yesterday. I will bever boo the lad and id be happy if he ends up having a wondeful season.

Same goes for Giroud either. Nice he got of the mark but has to do it vs the big teams now.

Cripps_orig
27-09-2012, 11:27 AM
Coventry City are the biggest team in Coventry tbf so that counts

Olivier's xmas twist
27-09-2012, 11:30 AM
Coventry City are the biggest team in Coventry tbf so that counts

This is true.

Power n Glory
27-09-2012, 11:30 AM

Forget that. Would be nice if fans would stop repeating alan Hansen style soundbites about his ability. He gets 1 goal in every 3 games according to the stats. That's a good return and I don't see how else you can prove your case for being a striker other than scoring goals.

LDG
27-09-2012, 11:31 AM

He can have Gervinho's place imho, tbf, bbq

Xhaka Can’t
27-09-2012, 11:34 AM

I agree fwiw

Olivier's xmas twist
27-09-2012, 11:34 AM

Gevinho is not a striker and should not be played as one.

AOC goal was a beauty though.

LDG
27-09-2012, 11:36 AM
Gevinho is not a striker and should not be played as one.

AOC goal was a beauty though.

In the 4-6-0 formation we play without Giroud, he is. Tbf. And that is where Wally can shine.....

If Giroud plays, there is no space for another striker.

That is all.

Power n Glory
27-09-2012, 11:38 AM
The Ox's goal was bloody splendid. Generated so much power and pace from such a static position. Didn't need much of a run just a small step and whack! Went flying into the back of the net. That kid is a gem.

Syn
27-09-2012, 11:39 AM
The Ox's goal was bloody splendid. Generated so much power and pace from such a static position. Didn't need much of a run just a small step and whack! Went flying into the back of the net. That kid is a gem.

Yeah, little backlift. Sign of good tekkers, that.

Olivier's xmas twist
27-09-2012, 11:42 AM

Deffo is.

Özim
27-09-2012, 11:46 AM
Good result yesterday, plenty of goals, couple good finishes from Walcott and a great one from Oxo cube.

Giroud got a goal but then missed a penalty, bit undecided on whether he's gonna score goals for us so far, it was great for him to score a goal but then going on to miss the penalty was disappointing.

Kano
27-09-2012, 11:47 AM
Gnabry looked interesting. Confident and direct and eerily very similar looking to Le Ox.

Power n Glory
27-09-2012, 11:47 AM
Yeah, little backlift. Sign of good tekkers, that.

Wicked goal.

Syn
27-09-2012, 11:50 AM
In the 4-6-0 formation we play without Giroud, he is. Tbf. And that is where Wally can shine.....

If Giroud plays, there is no space for another striker.

That is all.

Yes.

But I'm not understanding this out-wide versus upfront stuff. None of the front 6 hold any shape in this system. They did last season with Walcott out wide assisting for the traditional CF, Van Persie. But now everyone just do what they want. But in this 4-6-0 stuff, you can't carry 'defensive passengers'; everyone has to defend as well. Walcott can so it's not an issue - can easily see him slotting in place of Gervinho. Arshavin and Giroud don't fit in though. Right now, I can't see why we've signed Giroud. Could've got another Spanish midget in which would've helped us 10 times more.

This is similar to the Verm, Kos, Mert situation (but not as good). Don't know why anyone would be outraged when they see a team and one of them is not in it. They're all roughly the same overall but have different qualities that they bring. It's not as if we've had awful results overall and the fact that most Arsenal fans seem to be tipping ourselves to beat the league-leaders on the weekend suggest we're liking the side.

Fist of Lehmann
27-09-2012, 12:13 PM
I thought all the goals were great.
Even the pel wasn't that badly struck.

Also, I keep remembering the chance Gervinho had v City, the one where he had that awful first touch.
That run and position is exactly the goal that Walcott has been scoring for a while, and did again last night.
His second was Walsome too.

Factol the matter is, efficacy isn't his problem, efficiency is. I reckon he just might save Liverpool's season.

LDG
27-09-2012, 12:14 PM
Yes.

But I'm not understanding this out-wide versus upfront stuff. None of the front 6 hold any shape in this system. They did last season with Walcott out wide assisting for the traditional CF, Van Persie. But now everyone just do what they want. But in this 4-6-0 stuff, you can't carry 'defensive passengers'; everyone has to defend as well. Walcott can so it's not an issue - can easily see him slotting in place of Gervinho. Arshavin and Giroud don't fit in though. Right now, I can't see why we've signed Giroud. Could've got another Spanish midget in which would've helped us 10 times more.

This is similar to the Verm, Kos, Mert situation (but not as good). Don't know why anyone would be outraged when they see a team and one of them is not in it. They're all roughly the same overall but have different qualities that they bring. It's not as if we've had awful results overall and the fact that most Arsenal fans seem to be tipping ourselves to beat the league-leaders on the weekend suggest we're liking the side.

Plan B?? :faint:

Seemed to work on Sunday against Citeh....

And you are correct on the defensive issue. We can't carry any passengers. Arshavin may get away with it against a Coventry, but I wouldn't trust him against a team when it requires the work rate that Cazorla, Arteta and Diaby/Ramsey/Coq have given us thus far.

I don't think anyone is doubting Walcott as a player, necessarily. Though we may have ideas on his relative strengths and weaknesses. It's more about finding space in the side for a contractural headache player (his fault or ours, or both), especially when he wants one thing, and the team requires something else.

For me right now, the only berth open to him, is the one currently occupied by Gervinho. And he'll get his chance there sooner or later.

This bollocks about playing him as an Ian Wright is outdated, and needs a Grioud or Chamakh or Alan "Smudger" Smith alongside him....and if you play 4-4-2, you better get used to us losing the midfield battle, ditching possession, and playing like Stoke.

Xhaka Can’t
27-09-2012, 12:19 PM
This bollocks about playing him as an Ian Wright is outdated, and needs a Grioud or Chamakh or Alan "Smudger" Smith alongside him....and if you play 4-4-2, you better get used to us losing the midfield battle, ditching possession, and playing like Stoke.

FFS, I'm trying to eat my lunch. :angry:

LDG
27-09-2012, 12:24 PM
FFS, I'm trying to eat my lunch. :angry:

I'm wearing a cap.

Hear me say "Arrrrsnal"

Watch me go....

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-QvUo6tQAGGE/TncrodxrCtI/AAAAAAAAEPs/VX4FSHzYWUg/s1600/Tony%2BPulis.jpg

...as you munch on your banana.

GP
27-09-2012, 12:31 PM
NO one above the age of 12 should wear a baseball cap.

Cripps_orig
27-09-2012, 12:44 PM
Deffo is.

Defoe plays for Spuds but yeah hes done well this season

Niall_Quinn
27-09-2012, 02:52 PM
NO one above the age of 12 should wear a baseball cap.

Except baseball players obviously.

GP
27-09-2012, 03:00 PM
Except baseball players obviously.

Well they are mostly American, so you have to factor in the learning disabilities.

Power n Glory
27-09-2012, 03:04 PM
Yes.

Been trying to wrap my head around this signing for a couple of weeks and it reminds me of Chamakh. Not in the sense of style or quality because he's way better than Chamakh because he's not pussified when faced with a shooting opportunity. But I have no idea where he fits into the current system besides being an expensive battering ram plan B type striker. I though when we signed him along with Poldoski, I though Wenger was planning on playing them both up front with Pod playing just behind him. I knew he was a striker that would be dependent on service but I thought he'd be a bit busier in the middle and more of handful. We shall see how he develops. I think he's a good player but he might have arrived here at the wrong time.

V-Pig
27-09-2012, 07:19 PM
:haha:

Maccy :bow:

McNamara That Ghost... :bow:

V-Pig
27-09-2012, 07:20 PM
Yes, mentioning still works!

Captain Awesome

V-Pig
27-09-2012, 07:21 PM
BEST POSTER ON HERE TBFH

V-Pig
27-09-2012, 07:21 PM

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
27-09-2012, 07:38 PM
v-pig meltdown and its not even friday yet :haha:

:rose: god rest your soul

V-Pig
27-09-2012, 07:45 PM
drinking red wine

Master Splinter
27-09-2012, 08:22 PM
Little bit super quality highlights:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUVIcZif34o&feature=youtu.be

Letters
27-09-2012, 08:27 PM
BEST POSTER ON HERE TBFH
I thought that was going to be me :(

That's a paddling :threaten:

V-Pig
27-09-2012, 08:29 PM
Now, now, number 10. Your time will come.

I'm number 31 :(

V-Pig
27-09-2012, 08:33 PM
Little bit super quality highlights:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUVIcZif34o&feature=youtu.be

Still can never believe just how much power Oxo gets on his foot with barely any run up.

Master Splinter
27-09-2012, 08:34 PM
Interview with Yennaris:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YWZFGV41cg

Master Splinter
27-09-2012, 08:34 PM
And Miquel:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9YV4rldmMk&feature=plcp

Miquel's Catalan/Norf Landan hybrid accent is still not as dodgy as Aliadiere's.

Xhaka Can’t
27-09-2012, 08:53 PM
Now, now, number 10. Your time will come.

I'm number 31 :(

What is going on?

V-Pig
27-09-2012, 09:09 PM
What is going on?

To mention someone, you do

% [/mention ]

without spaces

Where * is the person's joining number. To find that out, click on someone's profile or hover over it and see the URL (e.g. you're number 9)

And where % is whatever you want to appear as the text in the hyperlink.

For example.

[mention=9]GREAT BALLS.

V-Pig
27-09-2012, 09:10 PM
I think it should then tag you in the post? You get another mention and a notification? Or am I doing it wrong?

V-Pig ;

V-Pig
27-09-2012, 09:11 PM
The other way is to do "@__someone's username__ ;"

You need the semi-colon one space after the username but it then looks like that.

Olivier's xmas twist
27-09-2012, 09:35 PM
v-pig meltdown and its not even friday yet :haha:

:rose: god rest your soul

V-pig :rose:

GP
27-09-2012, 09:36 PM
VDGreg :rose:

Olivier's xmas twist
27-09-2012, 09:43 PM
drinking red wine

Think your drinking more then that tbh.

V-Pig
28-09-2012, 05:24 AM
VDGreg :rose:

:(

:rose:

Fist of Lehmann
28-09-2012, 11:09 AM

:(

:rose:

You do know you'll eventually go blind if you keep mentioning yourself like that.