PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Games 27th/28th October

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Niall_Quinn
28-10-2012, 05:57 PM
I do agree with you to an extent. The contact isn't enough to bring him down but the fact that players go down after any contact is as much the fault of referees as the players. Not because they can't recognise dives. But because - if the player stays on his feet after being fouled - they hardly ever get the decision. The act of going down seems to be necessary in confirming the decision.

Yeah it's crap to have to rely on split decision making in sport the 21st century. If the ref can ask a fourth official to take 5 seconds to look at that and radio him back then we quickly eradicate diving because it won't be worth it. But from the top of football down they don't want the technology. That's because this gamesmanship is half the tactics these days. I was watching Skertel today, a big hard bastard like him throwing himself around like a giant pansy. I was wondering, aren't you even embarrassed, you ****?

McNamara That Ghost...
28-10-2012, 05:57 PM
I really am not sure what some of you are talking about. You haven't seen two (possibly) bad decisions in a game before? That is basically what it came down to.

Atkinson's performance against Man Utd when they lost 2-1 at Stamford Bridge was just as bad, if not worse.

Master Splinter
28-10-2012, 05:58 PM
Manchester United's vice-chairman says the club will continue to "wholeheartedly" back manager Sir Alex Ferguson to buy established stars.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20044516

Clattenburg is definitely established.

Dennis Bendtner
28-10-2012, 05:58 PM
That 4-4. :haha: :wacko:

Literally handing Newcastle the game on a plate.

Olivier's xmas twist
28-10-2012, 05:59 PM
I really am not sure what some of you are talking about. You haven't seen two (possibly) bad decisions in a game before? That is basically what it came down to.

Atkinson's performance against Man Utd when they lost 2-1 at Stamford Bridge was just as bad, if not worse.

This. It happens its not a good thing but it happens. Lets not go on like this is the 1st time it happend.

Özim

I don't remember that game but today at 2-2 sending off the extra Chelsea player when it should have been the Man U player was a double whammy. To add insult to injury he then gifts them a winning goal as well, not a bad days work.

In a sense this was three bad decisions since Evans should have been red carded.

Power n Glory
Chelsea should be more worried why they were 2-0 down but now no one will care about that it will be about how the ref fucked them over, they never cared when Atkinson screwed utd over for them.

Yes the ref was poor it happens.

You're missing the point. Two goals down is bad, but they pulled it back and could have held out for a draw or possible win. It's not the same as being a goal down and bitching at the ref for not awarding a penalty to us. The refs decisions shouldn't decide the outcome of a game, or a team shouldn't be reliant upon that. Today, Utd were helped by the ref and got the win because of him.

Niall_Quinn
28-10-2012, 06:01 PM
The 4-4 at Newcastle. The most criminal refereeing performance you'll ever see.

That was the ref creating decisions and rules out of thin air. Dodgiest performance for years. And a lot of smoke afterwards with no effort whatsoever to locate the fire. Multi billion quid sport, for sure underhand shit goes on. But not today, too obvious. It's just a ref struggling with twenty two cheating fuckers and trying to make head or tail of it. He fucked it on the third goal but otherwise he did as well as could be expected, and a lot better than most with the second red. Utd are just better cheats than the chavs. Rooney is miles better than Torres at hiding the snidey shit. Torres is a prolific but shit cheat.

Ernesto
28-10-2012, 06:01 PM
I don't remember that game but today at 2-2 sending off the extra Chelsea player when it should have been the Man U player was a double whammy. To add insult to injury he then gifts them a winning goal as well, not a bad days work.

In a sense this was three bad decisions since Evans should have been red carded.

And Rooney, and RVC for that elbow on Luiz

Olivier's xmas twist
28-10-2012, 06:02 PM
You're missing the point. Two goals down is bad, but they pulled it back and could have held out for a draw or possible win. It's not the same as being a goal down and bitching at the ref for not awarding a penalty to us. The refs decisions shouldn't decide the outcome of a game, or a team shouldn't be reliant upon that. Today, Utd were helped by the ref and got the win because of him.

This was not the 1st game the refs have helped UTD or Any team, every team has had their fair share of being mugged off it happens. Atkinson did it to the mancs Chav were happy then. Swings and round abouts.

Özim
28-10-2012, 06:03 PM
This was not the 1st game the refs have helped UTD or Any team, every team has had their fair share of being mugged off it happens. Atkinson did it to the mancs Chav were happy then. Swings and round abouts.
It matters more in big games like this though, losing to a rival is a double blow, you lose the points they get three.

McNamara That Ghost...
28-10-2012, 06:04 PM

Of course you don't. Torres was booked for the simulation presumably, not neccessarily whether there was contact or not based on the fact he booked Valencia in a similar way later on.

Anyway, it doesn't preclude criticism of Chelsea's defending (again) and Ivanovic being a liability in general (again).

Olivier's xmas twist
28-10-2012, 06:05 PM
It matters more in big games like this though, losing to a rival is a double blow, you lose the points they get three.

It matters in any games. Relegation games are just as important.

McNamara That Ghost...
28-10-2012, 06:05 PM
Chelsea bounced back well according to Souness. Back-to-back defeats. :bow:

Well maybe if they hadn't gone 0-2 down in the first place, sendings off wouldn't have been so damaging to them.

Olivier's xmas twist
28-10-2012, 06:06 PM
Of course you don't. Torres was booked for the simulation presumably, not neccessarily whether there was contact or not based on the fact he booked Valencia in a similar way later on.

Anyway, it doesn't preclude criticism of Chelsea's defending (again) and Ivanovic being a liability in general (again).

Spot on.

Olivier's xmas twist
28-10-2012, 06:06 PM
Well maybe if they hadn't gone 0-2 down in the first place, sendings off wouldn't have been so damaging to them.

This.

Shaqiri Is Boss
28-10-2012, 06:07 PM
I hate football.

Syn
28-10-2012, 06:08 PM
Well at least we can't say the games weren't entertaining. :lol:

Ford Super Sunday being shown Live and proving Literally Anything Can Happen. :bow:

Özim
With every being said RVP was class again today, just seems to get better and better, goalscorer and creator, looks a real bargain for Man U....signing of the season?

Olivier's xmas twist
Well at least we can't say the games weren't entertaining. :lol:

Ford Super Sunday being shown Live and proving Literally Anything Can Happen. :bow:

Epl :bow:

La Liga :pal:

Niall_Quinn
28-10-2012, 06:09 PM
I hate football.

Nah, go and watch a DVD from the 70s, 80s, 90s even. It's the ****s that own foot all today, including the overhyped players who I hate. But underneath the game is still great. Can't beat a sunday kick around waiting for the pub to open.

McNamara That Ghost...
28-10-2012, 06:09 PM
I missed the replay there but Neville thinks Torres could've received a straight red (for what he was booked on).

GP
28-10-2012, 06:10 PM
Torres deserved to go.

McNamara That Ghost...
28-10-2012, 06:11 PM
Ah, saw it now. Torres did what De Jong did to Xabi Alonso.

Özim
28-10-2012, 06:12 PM
Shocker from Torres there.

Globalgunner
28-10-2012, 06:12 PM
i`m pretty sure the torres card will be overturned on appeal. ivanovic i am not sure as the FA will not want to lose face, however i believe young did the spalyed dive on that one too to ensure contact. However, by that time the ref would have collected his win bonus and his bookie will have paid out too.

Niall_Quinn
28-10-2012, 06:13 PM
With every being said RVP was class again today, just seems to get better and better, goalscorer and creator, looks a real bargain for Man U....signing of the season?

Of course. He was the best in the country last season and he still is this season. Cheapest steal since the Fabregas giveaway.

Niall_Quinn
28-10-2012, 06:14 PM
i`m pretty sure the torres card will be overturned on appeal. ivanovic i am not sure as the FA will not want to lose face, however i believe young did the spalyed dive on that one too to ensure contact. However, by that time the ref would have collected his win bonus and his bookie will have paid out too.

They don't overturn yellows do they?

Özim
28-10-2012, 06:14 PM
1st goal seriously unlucky for Chelsea....unusual own goal!

Xhaka Can’t
28-10-2012, 06:15 PM
I don't understand why someone would go on a forum pretending to be a fan of the team and wum it up for years.

Power n Glory
28-10-2012, 06:15 PM
Well, will refs continue to book players for supposed dives? Nonsense decision and we've seen games where our man has been clearly kicked or he must of dived.

Olivier's xmas twist
28-10-2012, 06:16 PM
Torres deserved to go.

So the ref got it right ?

Olivier's xmas twist
I don't understand why someone would go on a forum pretending to be a fan of the team and wum it unfortunately years.

Pretty much.

GP
So the ref got it right ?

Yep

GP
I don't understand why someone would go on a forum pretending to be a fan of the team and wum it unfortunately years.

There's more than one.

Olivier's xmas twist
28-10-2012, 06:17 PM
Yep

Then Chavs have only themselves to blame for their players being stupid.

Özim
There's even wums replying to comments about supposed wums!

Olivier's xmas twist
There's more than one.

:gp:

Funny though they say Wenger out whn really it would suit them for him to stay lol.

GP
Then Chavs have only themselves to blame for their players being stupid.

You'd have to be stupid to play for chelsea.

Olivier's xmas twist
28-10-2012, 06:18 PM
You'd have to be stupid to play for chelsea.

Or a Chav lol.

Niall_Quinn
Well, will refs continue to book players for supposed dives? Nonsense decision and we've seen games where our man has been clearly kicked or he must of dived.

Hope they do. Would rather see games of 4 vs 3 after 30 mins than all this diving and rolling about shite. Plus Rooneys career would be over.

Özim
:gp:

Funny though they say Wenger out whn really it would suit them for him to stay lol.
You'd have to be a tool to want Wenger to stay tbh. :lol:

Joker
28-10-2012, 06:20 PM
Have no sympathy for Chelsea, they've had a lot of decisions go in their favour at home over the years (ironically quite a few against Utd).

Shaqiri Is Boss
Torres was sent off as well? :haha:

I love football.

Olivier's xmas twist
You'd have to be a tool to want Wenger to stay tbh. :lol:

Unless you don't support Arsenal.

Olivier's xmas twist
Have no sympathy for Chelsea, they've had a lot of decisions go in their favour at home over the years (ironically quite a few against Utd).

Spot on.

GP
28-10-2012, 06:21 PM
I have no sympathy for chelsea because they are all ****s.

Özim
Unless you don't support Arsenal.
Very true, the guy should have gone years ago......scary to think he still here making just as many screw ups as he was 4 years ago and still has noone to answer to about it!

I guess money talks!

Power n Glory
Hope they do. Would rather see games of 4 vs 3 after 30 mins than all this diving and rolling about shite. Plus Rooneys career would be over.

Rooney, Gerrard, Young, Bale...you just know we'll see players go down easy next week and nothing will be done. If that were Rooney vs David Luis, that would have never been a sending off for Rooney and most likely a free kick to Utd and booking for Luis.

Olivier's xmas twist
28-10-2012, 06:23 PM

Neither does Fergie :haha:

Sir Alex Ferguson has admitted that Jonny Evans probably did catch a bit of Fernando Torres as the Chelsea striker attempted to skip by him. But the Manchester United manager says that Torres only has himself to blame for his red card.

Manchester United defender Jonny Evans: "It's the hardest game we've had this season and we were probably lucky to see it 2-1 at half-time. You have to show character in games like this - it's a tough game.

On Torres sending-off: "At the time I didn't feel like I'd made contact. I've seen it again and there was contact, but not enough to bring him down. I think the referee has made the right decision to send him off."

Power n Glory
28-10-2012, 06:26 PM

It's not about sympathy for one team, just refs doing their job. Our unbeaten run was ruined by Rooney and his dive. We never forget that but nobody else discusses and we rarely see replays of the incident. Part of the reason why their isn't much of change because nobody really cares until it happens to their team.

Master Splinter
28-10-2012, 06:26 PM
If United are being handed wins at Anfield and Stamford Bridge, I can't imagine what sort of treatment awaits Arsenal at Old Trafford next week.

Mertesacker to be sent off for an imaginary hair-pull on Rooney?

United to be handed three goals for striking the post?

Literally everything will happen.

Özim
28-10-2012, 06:28 PM
It's not about sympathy for one team, just refs doing their job. Our unbeaten run was ruined by Rooney and his dive. We never forget that but nobody else discusses and we rarely see replays of the incident. Part of the reason why their isn't much of change because nobody really cares until it happens to their team.
Yup it was a shocker that day, big decisions in big games.....refs never have to answer for their actions or even reverse the decisions (after the match) when it's clear they're wrong.....totally ridiculous policy.

Power n Glory
28-10-2012, 06:28 PM
If United are being handed wins at Anfield and Stamford Bridge, I can't imagine what sort of treatment awaits Arsenal at Old Trafford next week.

Exactly. But who cares. These things even up over the course of a season.

Olivier's xmas twist
28-10-2012, 06:29 PM
Rooney, Gerrard, Young, Bale...you just know we'll see players go down easy next week and nothing will be done. If that were Rooney vs David Luis, that would have never been a sending off for Rooney and most likely a free kick to Utd and booking for Luis.

Maybe, mayb not. So many players diving and cheating so in a sense it does make it hard for refs in that sense. Refs only have a quick decisions to make and he did.

Olivier's xmas twist
28-10-2012, 06:30 PM
Spurs fans on 606 having a go at Dempsey lol.

Niall_Quinn
28-10-2012, 06:30 PM

As an isolated incident, which will probably be a one-off, the rules were applied correctly. If this happened in all cases then cheating of all types would disappear. No chance of that but better to criticise the ref for fucking up the third goal rather than calling it correctly for the second red.

Olivier's xmas twist
28-10-2012, 06:31 PM

Time for Video Technology.

@MS Utd at home always get the advantage is nothing knew, you have to be prepared for that.

Niall_Quinn
28-10-2012, 06:33 PM

Doubt they will need to do much cheating to beat us. It's not like they'll be going up against Henry, Reyes and Pires. Ramsey, Gervinho and Giroud LOL. Maybe the ref will cheat for us to keep the game semi interesting.

Power n Glory
28-10-2012, 06:37 PM
Time for Video Technology.

@MS Utd at home always get the advantage is nothing knew, you have to be prepared for that.

Should have been introduced years ago.

Niall_Quinn
28-10-2012, 06:38 PM

How can blatter and his gang of crooks run their dodgy operation if there is no wriggle room in the results?

Olivier's xmas twist
28-10-2012, 06:38 PM
:haha: Some bint blaming Fergie for Chavs loosing.

Olivier's xmas twist
28-10-2012, 06:40 PM

Should have, but That would mean fair decisions and we can't have that now. People at the top are corrupt and always will be.

Master Splinter
28-10-2012, 06:40 PM
How can blatter and his gang of crooks run their dodgy operation if there is no wriggle room in the results?

Do not forget we have also Platini who can crook there.

Cripps_orig
28-10-2012, 06:56 PM
Anything worth watching on MOTD2?

McNamara That Ghost...
28-10-2012, 06:58 PM
No, bit shit tbf.

Power n Glory
28-10-2012, 07:05 PM

True indeed. As seen in Italy, they do it through refs. Seen plenty of dodgy games over here as well. Fergie was complaining about not getting decisions at Chelsea in the past and today he gets a nice gift. Brown paper bags or what?

Dennis Bendtner
28-10-2012, 07:06 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20117987

:lol:

The facking wheeler dealer tried to mug him off after.

Shaqiri Is Boss
28-10-2012, 07:07 PM
He looks a bit like a fat Letters.

GP
28-10-2012, 07:10 PM
Fat Letters would only squabble over a Sheringham shirt.

McNamara That Ghost...
28-10-2012, 07:12 PM
:haha:

That's fantastic. Whoever lost should bid silly amounts of money on ebay.

McNamara That Ghost...
28-10-2012, 07:18 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A6UJa90CUAA7NpZ.jpg

Following the 'winner' at Goodison.

Cripps_orig
28-10-2012, 07:20 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20117987

The facking wheeler dealer tried to mug him off after.

Cripps_orig
28-10-2012, 07:31 PM
Forgot there was a Merseyside derby on today.

Moyes :lol:

Still cant beat Liverpool even when they are a bit shit

Xhaka Can’t
28-10-2012, 07:45 PM
Very true, the guy should have gone years ago......scary to think he still here making just as many screw ups as he was 4 years ago and still has noone to answer to about it!

I guess money talks!

Not nearly as scary as the thought of you going on about it.

GP
28-10-2012, 07:46 PM

Xhaka Can’t
28-10-2012, 07:49 PM
He looks a bit like a fat Letters.

Letters looks like a fat Letters.

Shaqiri Is Boss
28-10-2012, 07:53 PM
Chelsea have lodged a complaint about the officials' language towards their players.

GP
28-10-2012, 07:56 PM
:doh:

Niall_Quinn
28-10-2012, 08:00 PM
Chelsea have lodged a complaint about the officials' language towards their players.

Apparently he used the word "no" several times including during the half time break where it is alleged he refused to take money in a brown envelope.

McNamara That Ghost...
28-10-2012, 08:02 PM
What, English? Fair point in Cashley's case.

Chelsea should be complaining to Satan on how he let that one slip.

Dennis Bendtner
28-10-2012, 08:02 PM
Apparently for language to two of their players. It would be amazing if one was Ashley Cole.

GP
28-10-2012, 08:03 PM
Chelsea have no shame.

Niall_Quinn
28-10-2012, 08:04 PM
He called John Terry a honkey bastard, apparently.

McNamara That Ghost...
28-10-2012, 08:05 PM
Citeh fan:

So bent its unreal. I dont know how these rags fookers can take any pride in winning things when they get such a big helpin hand.

Olivier's xmas twist
28-10-2012, 08:29 PM

Its Disgusting how GB treats non supporting Arsenal wums on here :coffee:

Olivier's xmas twist
28-10-2012, 08:43 PM

:lol: "Were Chelsea and we don't moan" :haha:

Niall_Quinn
28-10-2012, 09:34 PM
Offside goal for us. Onside goal ruled out for pool. Chavs pegged back with offside goal. Not a bad weekend for us in the shit reffing dept, for a change. Things will very much even up next week I suppose.

Cripps_orig
28-10-2012, 10:32 PM
MOTD on

Missed the first goal in the Chavs v Mancs game

Sawe the ****s tap in

Cripps_orig
28-10-2012, 10:33 PM
What a save from De Gea from Torres's header

Hes a little bit awesome

As is Mata

Cripps_orig
28-10-2012, 10:34 PM
Rio was booing booed? :doh:

Özim
28-10-2012, 10:34 PM
Really? In that case be afraid, be very afraid I have no plans to stop anytime soon.

Cripps_orig
28-10-2012, 10:36 PM
Was that a Young special or a genuine foul?

Özim
28-10-2012, 10:37 PM

Its Disgusting how GB treats non supporting Arsenal wums on here :coffee:
and I thought he only did it to Arsenal fans, nice of you to inform us he's doesn't discriminate!

He goes around this place like a grumpy old man, so moaning about others goes with the territory I guess.

Cripps_orig
28-10-2012, 10:38 PM
Thats a foul on Torres

Clattenburg MOTM for Mancs?

Cripps_orig
28-10-2012, 10:39 PM
And Hernandez was offside?

Officials :bow:

Cripps_orig
28-10-2012, 10:40 PM
Valencia :haha:

This guy is alwful

Özim
28-10-2012, 10:41 PM
Valencia :haha:

This guy is alwful
Yup, fortunately they didn't need him today they had an extra man on the pitch :lol:

Cripps_orig
28-10-2012, 10:42 PM
Hansen and Le Saux in the studio

Cripps_orig
28-10-2012, 10:46 PM
A steward was taken to hospital during that match

Chelsea fans :bow:

Cripps_orig
28-10-2012, 10:55 PM
Suarez is a little bit awesome

Cheeky bid?

Cripps_orig
28-10-2012, 10:57 PM
Phil Neville booked for diving :haha:

Cripps_orig
28-10-2012, 10:58 PM
Sterlings finish :haha:

Wilsheres back now so Sterling can fuck off back to where he came from and the wonderkid mantle goes back to Jack

Cripps_orig
28-10-2012, 11:01 PM
Suarez should have had the winner

Not a hat trick though as Rodgers says, the first is a clear own goal

Dennis Bendtner
28-10-2012, 11:01 PM
De Gaylord is probably the best shot-stopper in the league. Very talented guy.

Given. :rose:

Cripps_orig
28-10-2012, 11:13 PM
Dempsey scores again

Wenger :doh:

Olivier's xmas twist
28-10-2012, 11:37 PM
Thats a foul on Torres

Clattenburg MOTM for Mancs?

Yes but Torres should have been off for his tackle anyways.

Olivier's xmas twist
28-10-2012, 11:38 PM
And Hernandez was offside?

Officials :bow:

And Chavs Shite defending did not help either.

Marc Overmars
29-10-2012, 12:47 AM
Chelsea. :haha:

RVC and United. :sick:

McNamara That Ghost...
29-10-2012, 09:04 AM
So it turns out the alleged language by Clattenburg was (allegedly) racial. Calling Mikel a monkey, supposedly.

What a great time for football.

Marc Overmars
29-10-2012, 09:54 AM
Oh dear. :doh:

Me and my mates were saying during the game how much of an arrogant **** Clatenburg is, you can just tell by his mannerisms.

Football back in the 80's. :bow:

Olivier's xmas twist
29-10-2012, 10:27 AM
So it turns out the alleged language by Clattenburg was (allegedly) racial. Calling Mikel a monkey, supposedly.

What a great time for football.

He also called someone a spanish twat.

Wonder if cashley heard it this time, Chavs where not complaining when Terry was doing it.

Syn
29-10-2012, 10:40 AM
Bet clattenberg didn't say it (monkey). Chelsea are pathetic.

GP
29-10-2012, 10:46 AM
Talk about the pot calling the kettle a f**king black c**t

Syn
29-10-2012, 10:50 AM

LDG
29-10-2012, 10:50 AM

Olivier's xmas twist
29-10-2012, 10:53 AM

Their fans were a disgrace yesterday as well. They behaved like hooligans.

Niall_Quinn
29-10-2012, 11:19 AM
Bet clattenberg didn't say it (monkey). Chelsea are pathetic.

100% agree. There's no way he said this. Clattenberg would have created less shit for himself by punching Di Matteo in the gob, also nicely defelects from the arch racist in their camp that they have stuck by ni matter what. The Chavs are dishing some payback using a trendy new weapon. A club without class, there's no gutter they wouldn't swim in. Don't cross the Russian or you'll get a nuke coming your way.

GP
29-10-2012, 11:22 AM
The FA should announce that Clattenburg has been disciplined, but refuse to say what the sanction is.

Niall_Quinn
29-10-2012, 11:29 AM
If these allegations turn out to be false then there should be a massive penalty for the chavs. Docked enough points to guarantee relegation would be appropriate. If it's very, very serious to say these things then it should be very serious to make shit up in relation to them as well. Clattenbergs career is probably over now one way or the other, so the chavs should be over too unless this complaint can be proved. Like for like punishments.

There was also that incident where the yobbish chav coaching staff gathered around Ferguson and started barracking him. Why has that gone unmentioned?

Syn
29-10-2012, 11:36 AM
Agreed. You can't (falsely) cry rape or racist unless you're absolutely 100% sure, because even if the allegations aren't true it can ruin a career (not that I'd mind Clattenberg's ruined). The assistant referee are mic'd up and if they say they didn't hear anything, Chelsea should get a serious punishment.

Niall_Quinn
29-10-2012, 11:48 AM
Refs will sure think twice about awarding anything against these bastards now. And how did the media get hold of this story anyway? If such an incident occurred then it would be hugely important to keep it away from the media to avoid speculation before an investigation could take place. You'd thing the chavs of all clubs would be aware of this following the Terry saga. But no, the media gets the whole go around before anything is investigated. Deeply suspicious in itself, as are any of these public opinion pre-trials that surely prejudice the final outcome.

McNamara That Ghost...
29-10-2012, 11:56 AM
If it was heard then that'll mean a criminal case and that'll mean a full year of this again. Yay.

LDG
29-10-2012, 11:59 AM
It just gets worse. The game. The media. Society.

Fuck 'em all, I say.

Can't wait to get drunk this weekend.

Shaqiri Is Boss
29-10-2012, 12:01 PM
Suarez one card away from a ban :lol:

4-6-0 :bow:

Niall_Quinn
29-10-2012, 12:05 PM
It just gets worse. The game. The media. Society.

Fuck 'em all, I say.

Can't wait to get drunk this weekend.

The game, the media, for sure. They are in the gutter digging down. But to be fair on society, this sort of stuff wouldn't have even raised an eyebrow a few years back. So racism is becoming unacceptable in society whereas before it was normal. I don't personally agree with any of it and believe you should be able to say and think whatever you want and be prepared to accept the consequences if you cause provable harm. But it seems society in general is kicking out racism and sexism at least on a superficial level. But I do think getting drunk is probably the best answer.

Marc Overmars
29-10-2012, 12:07 PM
Alcohol might be the only solution at Saturday lunchtime anyway.

McNamara That Ghost...
29-10-2012, 12:08 PM
It will be for me.

For fuck sake.

LDG
29-10-2012, 12:14 PM
I will be little bit all over the place, considering I won't have had a beer for 2 weeks.

I have been bit racist against beer last weekend.

Olivier's xmas twist
29-10-2012, 12:15 PM
Agreed. You can't (falsely) cry rape or racist unless you're absolutely 100% sure, because even if the allegations aren't true it can ruin a career (not that I'd mind Clattenberg's ruined). The assistant referee are mic'd up and if they say they didn't hear anything, Chelsea should get a serious punishment.

Speaking of racists where was Big man yesterday. Even when he don't play Racism happens involving the chavs :haha:

McNamara That Ghost...
29-10-2012, 12:17 PM
I had my first blow out in about two months, no hangover somehow. Didn't want to take any chances so I had a KFC at lunchtime. :bow:

Also, on the side of it being untrue, this isn't the first time Chelsea as a club have hounded officials out.

Olivier's xmas twist
29-10-2012, 12:22 PM
Also, on the side of it being untrue, this isn't the first time Chelsea as a club have hounded officials out.

Drogba :bow:

Ballack :bow:

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
29-10-2012, 01:39 PM
'In 2009, he was suspended over allegations about his business dealings but Clattenburg appealed and returned to officiating after an eight-month ban.'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20122742

lol

and there's no corruption right :rolleyes:

Olivier's xmas twist
29-10-2012, 01:50 PM
Poll said: "A referee's microphone is on open. Everything he says is heard by two assistants.

"So if Mark said something, the assistants would have heard it."

Wonder is the assistants will say he said it or do as Mikel and co did and say id did not hear anything.

Ollie the Optimist
29-10-2012, 07:15 PM
with all this clattenburg stuff going round and how much he favoured united in his decisions yesterday, it doesnt even come close to this refeeres performance. fergies best ever student

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM747L9Wf8M

Olivier's xmas twist
29-10-2012, 07:16 PM
Mark Clattenburg has been pulled off Premier League duty this weekend as the FA investigates claims he used "inappropriate language" towards Chelsea players.

An official complaint from Chelsea alleges the referee twice overstepped the mark in separate incidents during the club's 3-2 home defeat to Manchester United on Sunday.

One of the incidents under investigation is understood to have involved Blues midfielder John Obi Mikel.

Clattenburg has promised to co-operate with the FA's ongoing probe, but in the meantime he has been stood down by the body which regulates top-flight officials.

A statement from the Professional Game Match Officials read: "We believe that, with any football match, the focus should not be on the officials but on the players and the game itself.

"Mark Clattenburg is one of the elite referees in world football and, in these circumstances, the intense level of scrutiny would detract from the match and be unfair to the clubs and the supporters of both sides."

Clattenburg wore a microphone at Stamford Bridge to help him communicate with his three assistants, who are all likely to be interviewed as the FA seeks to establish what was said.

The referee, meanwhile, is thought to have submitted an 'extraordinary incident report' - usually filed on matters that may require FA intervention.

And referees' union Prospect released a statement which read: "Prospect is offering full support to Mark Clattenburg in relation to the allegations made against him. It is now important that the allegations are fully investigated."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/8209020/Mark-Clattenburg-stood-down-as-FA-investigates-Chelsea-allegations

Olivier's xmas twist
29-10-2012, 07:17 PM
The Football Association has launched a formal investigation into allegations Mark Clattenburg used "inappropriate language" towards John Obi Mikel and Juan Mata during Chelsea's acrimonious defeat to Manchester United.
Clattenburg was accused by the European champions of making comments which are understood to have been interpreted as racist during Sunday's Premier League game at Stamford Bridge.
Chelsea (http://topics.skysports.com/chelsea/?section=football)http://static.lingospot.com/spot/image/spacer.gif made an official complaint to the match delegate, whose report appeared to have been passed to the FA.
A statement from English football's governing body read: "The FA has begun an investigation relating to allegations made following Sunday's fixture at Stamford Bridge between Chelsea and Manchester United (http://topics.skysports.com/Manchester+United/?section=football)http://static.lingospot.com/spot/image/spacer.gif (Sunday 28 October 2012).
"The FA will make no further comment at this time."

Clattenburg was at the centre of events in south-west London, sending off Branislav Ivanovic (http://topics.skysports.com/Branislav+Ivanovic/?section=football)http://static.lingospot.com/spot/image/spacer.gif and Fernando Torres (http://topics.skysports.com/Fernando+Torres/?section=football)http://static.lingospot.com/spot/image/spacer.gif with the score at 2-2 and United went on to secure a dramatic late 3-2 success against the nine men through Javier Hernandez.
An FA probe was almost inevitable the moment Chelsea made their allegation against Clattenburg, who has vowed to co-operate fully with the authorities.
That process looks set to involve Clattenburg, Mikel and Mata (http://topics.skysports.com/Juan+Mata/?section=football)http://static.lingospot.com/spot/image/spacer.gif all being interviewed by FA compliance officers, who are likely to speak to other potential witnesses.
Those could include other Chelsea and Manchester United players and will almost certainly see Clattenburg's assistants and fourth official asked to provide evidence.
Clattenburg, Michael McDonough, Simon Long and Michael Jones all wore microphones and earpieces on Sunday, although their conversations were not recorded.
Technology could yet be used as evidence though if video or audio footage emerges in support of either Clattenburg or his accusers.
The probe could also examine an 'extraordinary incident report' understood to have been filed by Clattenburg. These are submitted by referees on matters that may require FA intervention.
The Professional Game Match Officials confirmed the referee would not officiate a match this weekend stating: "that with any football match the focus should not be on the officials but on the players and the game itself".

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/8208723/Football-Association-investigating-allegations-made-by-Chelsea-following-Manchester-United-game

Xhaka Can’t
29-10-2012, 07:29 PM
I remember the days when after the matches, we talked about the football.

Those were good times.

GP
29-10-2012, 07:40 PM
I remember the days when after the matches, we beat up indians.

Those were good times.

Yeah... :(

Kano
29-10-2012, 07:42 PM
I will be little bit all over the place, considering I won't have had a beer for 2 weeks.

I have been bit racist against beer last weekend.

if you've been on the Guinness you're ok.

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
29-10-2012, 07:47 PM
with all this clattenburg stuff going round and how much he favoured united in his decisions yesterday, it doesnt even come close to this refeeres performance. fergies best ever student

the head of the referees association is a former referee who was the most corrupt of out them all :haha:

Ollie the Optimist
29-10-2012, 07:47 PM
if the claims of racism turn out to be bollocks, what happens to chelsea? i know there is no precedent for this, but can the FA charge them?

Olivier's xmas twist
29-10-2012, 07:49 PM

Better then the twat that is Mike Dean.

Ollie the Optimist
29-10-2012, 07:50 PM
Better then the twat that is Mike Dean.

and best of all, he is reffing our game against united.

Cripps_orig
29-10-2012, 07:59 PM
And Chavs Shite defending did not help either.For the winner?

They caught him offside. Id say it was great defending. The linesman didnt do his job

Olivier's xmas twist
29-10-2012, 08:01 PM
Yeah... :(

Jody Morris :bow:

Lee bowyer :bow:

Johnathan Woodgate :bow:

John Terry :bow:

Olivier's xmas twist
29-10-2012, 08:02 PM
For the winner?

They caught him offside. Id say it was great defending. The linesman didnt do his job

Well no before the guy was offside they should have defended better in their box. Luiz just letthe ball go through his legs. The keeper should have done better with the shot.

Olivier's xmas twist
29-10-2012, 08:11 PM
if the claims of racism turn out to be bollocks, what happens to chelsea? i know there is no precedent for this, but can the FA charge them?

Fa will make up their own rules to suit them, they should punish the chavs, maybe a points deduction but they won't.

Master Splinter
29-10-2012, 08:19 PM
That David Luiz compilation on MOTD2 of well, Luizisms, was absolutely brilliant. The only good thing Hansen has ever ghost-compiled.

Shaqiri Is Boss
29-10-2012, 08:22 PM
Sky News now stoking the flames at all.

"Is this the moment Mark Clattenburg racially abuses Mikel?"

*brings in lip reader guy*

"No."

:rolleyes:

Knowing full well if it did incriminate him they wouldn't be able to show it for fear of prejudicing any trial so couldn't air it.

Master Splinter
29-10-2012, 08:26 PM
Found a video of it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvyoSMSEMmU

David Louise :bow:.

Olivier's xmas twist
29-10-2012, 08:30 PM
Found a video of it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvyoSMSEMmU

David Louise :bow:.

They spent 20 mill on him and 50 on Torres in the same window, :lol:

Thats what £70 Mill gets ya :haha:

Cripps_orig
29-10-2012, 08:31 PM
CL and FA trophies?

I agree

GP
29-10-2012, 08:31 PM
They spent 20 mill on him and 50 on Torres in the same window, :lol:

Thats what £70 Mill gets ya :haha:

Disgusting club. Unbelievable to think some on here were cheering them on in the CL. :doh:

Olivier's xmas twist
29-10-2012, 08:32 PM
Disgusting club. Unbelievable to think some on here were cheering them on in the CL. :doh:

Pretty much.

Olivier's xmas twist
29-10-2012, 08:32 PM
CL and FA trophies?

I agree

Yep because Any of these 2 scored the winning goals that contributed to them winning any of those cups.

Cripps_orig
29-10-2012, 08:33 PM
Pretty much.

Who did that?

Olivier's xmas twist
29-10-2012, 08:34 PM
Who did that?

If you don't know that you never will.

Cripps_orig
29-10-2012, 08:35 PM
Yep because Any of these 2 scored the winning goals that contributed to them winning any of those cups.
They helped them to win it did they not?

Cripps_orig
29-10-2012, 08:37 PM
If you don't know that you never will.

Then i never will

Cant see anyone on here bar tards supporting Chelsea over Bayern but GW is a bit funny these days

Olivier's xmas twist
29-10-2012, 08:42 PM

Maybe they did, But it was Drogba who did the damage when it mattered in both finals.

Cripps_orig
29-10-2012, 08:48 PM
As a great man once said

Its a squad game

gooners
29-10-2012, 09:44 PM

it wasn't worth 70mil though -- chamakh however is worth whatever we pay him (60k p/w i heard :haha: )

GP
29-10-2012, 10:05 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=8K_RGPXL8zo

Olivier's xmas twist
29-10-2012, 10:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=8K_RGPXL8zo

Thugs just Thugs from Players to fans, You can dress them up with all the classy players you want, let the play the best footie end of the day, they will still be a club of thugs from top to bottom.

Cripps_orig
29-10-2012, 10:32 PM
Did they cause Serge Garcias eye surgery?

Olivier's xmas twist
29-10-2012, 10:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0r8PvpZyjw

Olivier's xmas twist
29-10-2012, 10:41 PM
Did they cause Serge Garcias eye surgery?

Who?

GP
03-11-2012, 03:54 PM
It's not even that. When it happens to us, these same guys (supposedly our own fans) say "it's part and parcel of the game", "take off the tin foil hats". That's what seems to make no sense.

lolz

Olivier's xmas twist
03-11-2012, 04:08 PM