PDA

View Full Version : Funny and Cool Video and Picture Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]

Niall_Quinn
04-08-2016, 09:07 PM
Youtube is SOOOOOOOO much better since they started doing that copyright thing.

Letters
05-08-2016, 06:10 AM
Dag'nam it! :angry:

Kano
11-08-2016, 12:06 AM
Gary Larson :bow:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x39adag_tales-from-the-far-side-1994_tv

GP
02-09-2016, 07:33 PM
Amazing Karate black belt.

https://vid.pr0gramm.com/2016/09/02/7e0056fcaf7be770.mp4

Letters
10-09-2016, 07:13 AM
Wow :blink:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gHyyFjml_3o

That isn't a spoof either, the shop really did that and has had to close in the ensuing backlash.

Thierrymon
15-09-2016, 09:43 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bkX5VkZg8U

Letters
20-09-2016, 10:09 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHtDJ7GnjQY

GP
20-09-2016, 10:28 PM
Can't watch the video right now but I agree.

Kano
26-09-2016, 10:56 PM
https://youtu.be/5tqH-Un9SFU

I wonder how many of the 10 million viewers have actually done this.

adzzzbatch
26-09-2016, 11:45 PM
http://vimeo.com/131462825

Kano
14-10-2016, 05:12 PM
https://youtu.be/yqbS5qJU8PA

Kano
14-10-2016, 09:17 PM
https://youtu.be/UGPuEDyAsU8

And it's live!

LDG
14-10-2016, 11:01 PM
https://youtu.be/UGPuEDyAsU8

And it's live!

It's also upside down.

Letters
14-10-2016, 11:21 PM
Watching Donald Trump Rally.
I don't know why :upset:

Niall_Quinn
15-10-2016, 09:15 AM

For the same reason it would be a good idea to watch a Clinton rally. If you want to know something about these two then you have to go a bit further than the absolute bullshit being written by our so-called journalists.

I used to watch Blair speeches, bucket at the ready, but I needed to see for myself.

Goonermerree
15-10-2016, 09:57 AM

Not that we can vote, but if you want a more informed opinion, you have to watch both sides. That's what democracy is all about.

Niall_Quinn
15-10-2016, 10:04 AM
Not that we can vote, but if you want a more informed opinion, you have to watch both sides. That's what democracy is all about.

Our bit is about that. Their bit, not so much.

Goonermerree
15-10-2016, 10:08 AM
Our bit is about that. Their bit, not so much.

There are partisan voters in this country who won't listen to both sides of an argument. In my experience, the more left they are the more they shout you down if you try to discuss anything.

Niall_Quinn
15-10-2016, 10:34 AM
There are partisan voters in this country who won't listen to both sides of an argument. In my experience, the more left they are the more they shout you down if you try to discuss anything.

SHUT UP!!!!!

Letters
15-10-2016, 10:37 AM

I guess. I had to turn it off in the end. Partly because it was 1am, partly because I wanted to put my foot through the screen.

Has it got worse? Politics, I mean. It feels like it's got worse. When did facts stop mattering?
Trump keeps spouting stuff which just isn't true. It just isn't true. And instead if people thinking "hang on, is that right?" they whoop and cheer and chant "U-S-A!" over and over again.

:blink:

Not saying Clinton is much better but she does at least seem to have some grip on reality.

Goonermerree
15-10-2016, 10:43 AM
I lived in America for a couple of years, I really like Americans, but they are very emotional and easily whipped up into a frenzy, and can easily get carried along with hype.

Letters
15-10-2016, 11:06 AM
I generally like America and Americans too but they have a mindset which I just cannot relate to one bit.

One of the reasons so many are voting for Trump is that he says he's a Christian.
After that it doesn't matter what he says or does, they'll just blindly vote for him anyway because of a clearly faux profession of faith.
In America it's one big Get Out Of Jail Free card.

GP
15-10-2016, 11:19 AM
I guess. I had to turn it off in the end. Partly because it was 1am, partly because I wanted to put my foot through the screen.

Has it got worse? Politics, I mean. It feels like it's got worse. When did facts stop mattering?
Trump keeps spouting stuff which just isn't true. It just isn't true. And instead if people thinking "hang on, is that right?" they whoop and cheer and chant "U-S-A!" over and over again.

Not saying Clinton is much better but she does at least seem to have some grip on reality.

I think it was late last year or early this year, Trump made that speech about banning all the Muslims from entering the country. Everyone in attendance whooped and cheered. I mean, really? What about the Muslin US soldiers currently serving overseas? How do you even tell if there're a muslim when they step off the boat?

The whole thing is crazy.

Niall_Quinn
15-10-2016, 11:19 AM
I generally like America and Americans too but they have a mindset which I just cannot relate to one bit.

One of the reasons so many are voting for Trump is that he says he's a Christian.
After that it doesn't matter what he says or does, they'll just blindly vote for him anyway because of a clearly faux profession of faith.
In America it's one big Get Out Of Jail Free card.

Sorry? Seriously?

That has almost nothing whatsoever to do with why they are voting for him in particular, beyond the fact he's the Republican. If anything Trump is the candidate most at threat in recent elections of losing the religious vote due to the choreographed negative campaign that has been launched against him by the Dems and the media. Leaders of the religious base have had to come out and publicly reaffirm their backing to ensure support stays shored up.

Honestly, you are making statements here that have no bearing whatsoever on the facts and then stating them as generalised truth. Precisely the same thing you are accusing Trump voters and a large group of Americans of doing. Your conclusions are horribly simplistic and as far from the "reality" you claim Clinton represents as it is possible to get. You should have watched the whole rally and plenty more and then you might have a clue about what's going on.

Letters
15-10-2016, 11:24 AM
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/13/evangelical-christians-donald-trump-support-increasing-poll

Edit: Oh and during the part I did watch last night Trump mentioned God and Jesus, to appreciative whoops.

Niall_Quinn
15-10-2016, 11:44 AM
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/13/evangelical-christians-donald-trump-support-increasing-poll

Edit: Oh and during the part I did watch last night Trump mentioned God and Jesus, to appreciative whoops.

You're a fool Letters. You dive into subjects you clearly know nothing about and then spout the media line as if it is an affirmation of truth. If you can't understand that Evangelicals are right wing conservatives (in the true meaning of the word) and are natural Republicans then you have literally zero grasp of the American political landscape. What you have said here is, Republicans just vote Republican because they are Republicans. What a deeply insightful contribution.

Well let me advise you once more. There are many, many more issues that are influencing the voting decisions of Americans in this election. The activity you are seeing among the Evangelicals right now is a response to an unthinkable scenario whereby elements of the religious right fail to endorse the Republican candidate based on a rather grubby campaign by the media to shore up a candidate that cannot speak about issues because her record is beyond appalling. This is demonstration that the religious right does not always plod like zombies to the polling booth based on a single issue. As I said, you couldn't be more wrong.

If you want to know (as opposed to reading the Guardian), the issues are immigration, employment, defence, the economy - not necessarily in that order. These are the issues on which Trump has built his support. These are also the issues that the left can't touch, which is why they have resorted to a series of smears as the foundation of their campaign. If the left can keep the issues off the front page then they win. If those issues hit the front page then Trump wins. It has almost nothing to do with religion.

But, if you want to make stupid generalisations then what about those blacks and dumb women? Do you agree they are too stupid to vote? Do you agree we should write them off with a sweeping statement like that? I assume you do, given your attitude towards other sections of American society.

Blink 1nce Quince 2wice
15-10-2016, 01:02 PM

I thought it was about the stupid, ill informed majority making the decisions for everybody.....

Goonermerree
15-10-2016, 04:09 PM
I thought it was about the stupid, ill informed majority making the decisions for everybody.....

?

Letters
15-10-2016, 04:18 PM
You dive into subjects you clearly know nothing about
That's an ironic statement coming from you, given your comments about Christianity on the other thread.

and then spout the media line as if it is an affirmation of truth.
I'm just backing up what I said with some facts and statistics.

There are many, many more issues that are influencing the voting decisions of Americans in this election.
I'm sure there are. I never claimed it was the only factor. But I do know that claiming to be a Christian is a big tick in the box for a lot of people in the US when they're deciding who to vote for. What completely baffles me is that they don't then scrutinise their actions to see if they in any way tally with Christian teachings.
There are people at church who feel the same way about Trump, I just don't understand it. The argument seems to be "yes, he keeps spouting racism, misogyny, bigotry and now he's admitted sexually assaulting women and then dismissed it as banter, but...he's pro life". Sheesh.

You say that immigration, employment, defence and the economy are the issues on which Trump has built his support. But he doesn't have any coherent policy about any of those issues apart from "we're going to build a wall and make Mexico pay".

But, if you want to make stupid generalisations then what about those blacks and dumb women? Do you agree they are too stupid to vote?
I don't know why you're bringing race or gender into it.
I think some people make a more informed decision in elections than others, let's leave it at that.

Goonermerree
15-10-2016, 04:29 PM
I just have to say, having worked in a southern state of America I can say that religion is a huge part of their thinking ergo how they will vote. In 2004 whilst the war in Iraq was raging and US troops were coming home in body bags, the main consideration for that election, at least where I was living, was gun rights and abortion. Nobody talked about much else. (There was a third, but I can't for the life of me think what it was, but it was nothing to do with current affairs)

Niall_Quinn
15-10-2016, 04:48 PM
That's an ironic statement coming from you, given your comments about Christianity on the other thread.

I'm just backing up what I said with some facts and statistics.

I'm sure there are. I never claimed it was the only factor. But I do know that claiming to be a Christian is a big tick in the box for a lot of people in the US when they're deciding who to vote for. What completely baffles me is that they don't then scrutinise their actions to see if they in any way tally with Christian teachings.
There are people at church who feel the same way about Trump, I just don't understand it. The argument seems to be "yes, he keeps spouting racism, misogyny, bigotry and now he's admitted sexually assaulting women and then dismissed it as banter, but...he's pro life". Sheesh.

You say that immigration, employment, defence and the economy are the issues on which Trump has built his support. But he doesn't have any coherent policy about any of those issues apart from "we're going to build a wall and make Mexico pay".

I don't know why you're bringing race or gender into it.
I think some people make a more informed decision in elections than others, let's leave it at that.

Who did you vote for?

Letters
16-10-2016, 01:48 PM
In the last election? I voted for David Burrows, a Tory MP who I know is a Christian.
I've met him a couple of times and I know he's not just a token one.
It was just happenstance though that I happened to have a local option who is a Christian, I'm moving soon and I imagine will be in a different constituency, no idea what the options will be like there.

Niall_Quinn
16-10-2016, 03:03 PM
In the last election? I voted for David Burrows, a Tory MP who I know is a Christian.
I've met him a couple of times and I know he's not just a token one.
It was just happenstance though that I happened to have a local option who is a Christian, I'm moving soon and I imagine will be in a different constituency, no idea what the options will be like there.

So you voted Tory because the MP was Christian?

I can't keep up with you, you are totally oblivious to your own hypocrisy. Those idiot religious yanks are just dumb zombies who don't think beyond religion when they vote. Evil fucks, they don't stop for a second to think about the consequence of that vote. They just mindlessly pull the lever. Bit like the Leave campaigners here in the UK who similarly didn't know what they were voting for, braindead idiots, racists.

Not like you. The guy who voted TORY because the Christian was running. The guy who certainly would never vote without thinking about the consequences of that vote. Does that mean you DID think about the consequences of your vote then? And still voted Tory? Is that because Jesus said the rich shall inherit the earth and the meek shall fucking pay for it?

It's good you are a man of your principles.

You, in fact, are the poster child for what every progressive political mind has to confront and overcome. The sheer weight of your numbers could stop the world turning.

Letters
16-10-2016, 06:16 PM
So you voted Tory because the MP was Christian?
It was a factor but not the only one. The fact I know him a bit and think he's a good guy also helped.
I certainly didn't mindlessly vote for someone who claims to be a Christian when their actions constantly show that they are not, as a lot in the US are doing.
And I'm not going to be lectured on how I vote by someone who doesn't bother to and does nothing else to effect change other than pontificate on a messageboard no-one reads.

:tiphat:

Niall_Quinn
16-10-2016, 06:37 PM
It was a factor but not the only one. The fact I know him a bit and think he's a good guy also helped.
I certainly didn't mindlessly vote for someone who claims to be a Christian when their actions constantly show that they are not, as a lot in the US are doing.
And I'm not going to be lectured on how I vote by someone who doesn't bother to and does nothing else to effect change other than pontificate on a messageboard no-one reads.

:tiphat:

I'm not telling you how to vote. i'm calling you a massive fucking hypocrite, which seems fair enough seeing as you just proved it.

Letters
17-10-2016, 09:23 AM
I actually just showed that the things you said about the people and the US weren't the same as the way I voted and my reasons for it :lol:
But that's ok, facts don't matter any more it seems and as Trump is proving.
You can just say stuff and people whoop and cheer, doesn't actually matter if it's true. Probably why you always sneer at articles backing up opinions, using facts is cheating.
The final stage of ZD. Brain death :rose:

Cheer up though, Arsenal might lose a game soon :hug:

Niall_Quinn
17-10-2016, 10:46 AM
I actually just showed that the things you said about the people and the US weren't the same as the way I voted and my reasons for it :lol:
But that's ok, facts don't matter any more it seems and as Trump is proving.
You can just say stuff and people whoop and cheer, doesn't actually matter if it's true. Probably why you always sneer at articles backing up opinions, using facts is cheating.
The final stage of ZD. Brain death :rose:

Cheer up though, Arsenal might lose a game soon :hug:

Here's what you said.

But I do know that claiming to be a Christian is a big tick in the box for a lot of people in the US when they're deciding who to vote for. What completely baffles me is that they don't then scrutinise their actions to see if they in any way tally with Christian teachings.

But this is normal for you. You also dismiss Leave voters as racists, bigots, stupid, unaware. Basically anyone who holds opposing views or motivations to yourself, they're racist, stupid, uninformed. They don't consider the consequences of their actions.

And yet you, the christian, have done precisely what you ignorantly blanket condemn others for. What is the inevitable result of a vote for the Tories? They represent the rich at the expense of the poor and always have done. The record books are clear on this. But you absolve yourself by hiding behind another so-called man of God, this christian who somehow is a Tory MP, a fundamental contradiction. I suppose his mere presence has curtailed the worst excesses of the Tory machine then? No taxing the poor and letting the rich skip off for free, no victimising the weakest members of society? None of that is happening? Or has it all come as a massive surprise to you? When did Jesus' teachings call for taking the poor and the downtrodden and fucking them hard until they bleed?

Go ahead, let's hear another lame justification for you rank hypocrisy. And don't forget, you are the guy making sweeping statements about vast swathes of your fellow man. I see you noticed my posting elsewhere, talking about your religion. Sounds like you didn't like that much. All I was doing was copying you for illustrative purposes.

I started watching that documentary by Adam Curtis. Hyper-normalisation. The fantasy world in which most people live. The manner in which they can and must delude themselves so they can suffer the turmoil of cognitive dissonance with a rictus smile. You should watch it too and then if you genuinely are a christian you should change your attitude bloody sharpish unless your own route to the promised land ends up via the eye of a needle.

Letters
17-10-2016, 11:07 AM
No. I dismiss racists, bigoted, stupid people as Leave voters. You're mixing up cause and effect.

Do you think that a Labour government (particularly the one on offer last time out, this was pre-Corbyn) would have championed the poor? Pretty sure the gap between the haves and have nots grew under the last Labour government too...
There is no option I could vote for which is in line with Christian principles, any vote was a compromise as it would be were I able to vote in the US election

Better that than not having the balls to make a decision at all and not voting...

Kano
24-10-2016, 12:54 PM
https://youtu.be/ihKUoZxNClA

Niall_Quinn
24-10-2016, 02:08 PM
No. I dismiss racists, bigoted, stupid people as Leave voters. You're mixing up cause and effect.

Do you think that a Labour government (particularly the one on offer last time out, this was pre-Corbyn) would have championed the poor? Pretty sure the gap between the haves and have nots grew under the last Labour government too...
There is no option I could vote for which is in line with Christian principles, any vote was a compromise as it would be were I able to vote in the US election

Better that than not having the balls to make a decision at all and not voting...

LOL - missed this! The post where Letters manages to take his rank hypocrisy in voting for the least awful anti-Christian values candidate and then equating that to a ballsy act. :haha:

Us cowards hide behind our principles and convictions I guess.

Letters
24-10-2016, 03:30 PM
Oh. I thought you'd not replied because we were going to start playing nicely again.
I am anyway so I'll bid you good day.

I said good day, sir! :tiphat:

Niall_Quinn
24-10-2016, 03:45 PM
Oh. I thought you'd not replied because we were going to start playing nicely again.
I am anyway so I'll bid you good day.

I said good day, sir! :tiphat:

No, the shark thing brought me here. Blame the shark.

Letters
24-10-2016, 03:50 PM
I believe holograms should be able to marry each other.
I'm going to get a cake made...

Letters
27-10-2016, 02:07 PM
https://youtu.be/ihKUoZxNClA

I think I mentioned I saw a demo of one of these at the tech conference I was at recently. Does look incredible.

GP
27-10-2016, 02:28 PM
HoloLens looks great.

Microsoft are great.

Look how badass this thing looks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzMLA8YIgG0

GP
07-11-2016, 01:15 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snl-WsFm-kc

Letters
07-11-2016, 04:10 PM
Wow. That female penguin. What a bitch!

GP
07-11-2016, 04:49 PM
That hoe ain't loyal.

Niall_Quinn
07-11-2016, 07:00 PM
HoloLens looks great.

Microsoft are great.

Look how badass this thing looks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzMLA8YIgG0

$5K for a half decent spec. Finally! A company that's a bigger piss taker than Apple.

GP
12-11-2016, 09:34 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8Ws4PEky28

Coney
16-11-2016, 08:12 PM
https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/15094461_10154021652386179_7634828845172679067_n.j pg?oh=0a02594af2e57e738b57dfef56aca7a2&oe=58D54BB5

GP
16-11-2016, 08:41 PM
More unemployed blacks :rolleyes:

Niall_Quinn
23-11-2016, 10:50 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prLOjYqwaAc

Letters
30-12-2016, 09:48 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_UrwZT6ow4

Thierrymon
11-02-2017, 12:39 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pbTmXsfiYk

Letters
11-02-2017, 12:19 PM
:lol:

Scots :bow:

Letters
20-03-2017, 05:37 PM
Michael Owen just drips charisma

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwq7gJlH59g

Thierrymon
03-04-2017, 05:04 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rGOkXMFZ48

Thierrymon
04-04-2017, 01:33 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmnjSbgZgHA

Letters
04-04-2017, 08:23 AM
It's funny 'cos she got covered in poo.

Letters
04-05-2017, 09:51 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PL8s6sSjUyaxUk3mCUqiNuJiMNxs9QdthO&v=NYD3QtyEGGM&app=desktop

This is all kinds of brilliant.

GP
05-05-2017, 08:26 PM
https://i.imgur.com/i45cQEY.jpg

Letters
24-05-2017, 04:35 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOT8Lcby1Eg

Stampy :bow:

Xhaka Can’t
30-06-2017, 11:22 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170630/c9f044980e7c95245fc296c156ac8354.png

Xhaka Can’t
15-07-2017, 10:28 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170715/151f278e07f28b3c0a4d34cd955273b0.jpg

Letters
12-08-2017, 07:21 PM
I think we can all learn something from this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9il52dlnnc

Niall_Quinn
16-08-2017, 05:23 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddNXFwHDMSY

Letters
07-11-2017, 06:44 PM
Wow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nLlWaPdBmY

Steve Coogan used to be rubbish. Who knew?

Letters
21-11-2017, 06:13 PM
Japanese game shows :bow:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aKPz583WRpQ

Letters
09-01-2018, 10:38 PM
Killer Bees :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-FK6fNfTeA

Letters
06-08-2019, 08:58 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAgI0p3vQ68