PDA

View Full Version : International Friendlies (Wiltshire and Cazorla)

Lord Nelson
09-11-2012, 10:36 AM
I do not normally agree with Mr Wenger but he is 100% correct in having a moan about the latest International call ups involving our players.

1) Wiltshire has only just returned to full-ish fitness with Arsenal and against Wenger's wishes, Jack has been called up to the England squad for Wednesday!

2) Cazorla has been called up to play in Panama City on Wednesday evening to play in a FRIENDLY match! WTF! That is a 20 hour round trip and we have to play the YI (ooops, cant say that anymore) Spuds Saturday lunchtime!

Internationals my ar**!

GP
09-11-2012, 10:37 AM
Who's Wiltshire?

Marc Overmars
09-11-2012, 10:43 AM
Willsnip needs every game he can get to regain his little burst, it's ideal for him to play considering he's suspended this weekend.

Catzola probably won't play 90mins at least.

IBK
09-11-2012, 10:57 AM
Who's Wiltshire?

He is an autistic British artist, who relies on only his memory to draw spellbinding pictures.

Syn
09-11-2012, 11:08 AM
Wilshere > Cazorla. Discuss.

Marc Overmars
09-11-2012, 11:22 AM
Agreed but only because I'm attempting to use Cazorla as the new WUM figurehead to divide GW.

He's been shit since the weather turned cold tbf.

Syn
09-11-2012, 11:25 AM
I bet he's an absolute **** as well. Something very off about him. Get a fucking refund IMO.

IBK
09-11-2012, 11:42 AM
Best finisher we have at the club :coffee:

Cripps_orig
09-11-2012, 11:50 AM
Wilshere will get more match fitness

Cazorla will hopefully play and get more confidence as hes been a bit shit for a couple of months

IBK
09-11-2012, 12:00 PM
ARSENE Wenger has criticised Roy Hodgson’s decision to have Jack Wilshere perform half-time daredevil stunts in Stockholm next week.

The midfielder is returning to football after a lengthy injury spell that saw Arsenal physios lay all his constituent body parts on a blanket in the treatment room like a fleshy piece of flat pack furniture.

Wenger said: “While we we’re always willing to work with the England camp, personally I think it’s too early in Jack’s recovery to have him try and fist-fight with a puma.”

Gervinho's Forehead
09-11-2012, 12:01 PM
Agreed but only because I'm attempting to use Cazorla as the new WUM figurehead to divide GW.

He's been shit since the weather turned cold tbf.

Nah cathorla did his 5 minute cameo to put himself in the shop window, now he's gonna do fuck all and wait for the offers to come in.

Stepping stone :bow:

Xhaka Can’t
09-11-2012, 02:18 PM
ARSENE Wenger has criticised Roy Hodgson’s decision to have Jack Wilshere perform half-time daredevil stunts in Stockholm next week.

The midfielder is returning to football after a lengthy injury spell that saw Arsenal physios lay all his constituent body parts on a blanket in the treatment room like a fleshy piece of flat pack furniture.

Wenger said: “While we we’re always willing to work with the England camp, personally I think it’s too early in Jack’s recovery to have him try and fist-fight with a puma.”

You should have given credit to the Daily Mash for that

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

IBK
09-11-2012, 03:13 PM
You should have given credit to the Daily Mash for that

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

I thought it was obvious :unsure: Anyway - credit to the Daily Mash