PDA

View Full Version : Elmo is a Paedo

GP
12-11-2012, 07:24 PM
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20647170,00.html

The puppeteer who performs as the Sesame Street character Elmo has been granted a leave of absence from his job amid allegations he had an improper relationship with a 16-year-old boy.

Olivier's xmas twist
12-11-2012, 08:20 PM
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20647170,00.html

Thought 16 was legal.

Ollie the Optimist
12-11-2012, 08:21 PM
Thought 16 was legal.

here it is, however it might not be in america

Olivier's xmas twist
12-11-2012, 08:23 PM
Sesame Workshop officials said in a statement released to PEOPLE that they have investigated the claims and found that the underage sex allegations could not be substantiated.

"Although this was a personal relationship unrelated to the workplace, our investigation did reveal that Kevin exercised poor judgment and violated company policy regarding internet usage and he was disciplined," the company said in a statement.

Sesame Workshop officials told PEOPLE that the character Elmo would survive despite the scandal, saying, "Elmo is bigger than any one person and will continue to be an integral part of Sesame Street to engage, educate and inspire children around the world."

:popcorn:

Olivier's xmas twist
12-11-2012, 08:23 PM
here it is, however it might not be in america

Yeah forgot that for a min, with all that teen mon stuff etc they have over there.

Gervinho's Forehead
12-11-2012, 09:58 PM
If the boy said tickle me Elmo then I would say it was consentual, but classed as statutory rape.

V-Pig
12-11-2012, 10:07 PM
It's the BBC's fault.

Gervinho's Forehead
12-11-2012, 10:47 PM
You know what I blame this on the breakdown of?

Letters
12-11-2012, 10:58 PM
Thought 16 was legal.
So did I

They'll never catch me alive
:run:

Olivier's xmas twist
12-11-2012, 11:01 PM
So did I

They'll never catch me alive
:run:

Poor Poor Ollie

Niall_Quinn
12-11-2012, 11:29 PM
Guy dresses up in big furry suit to attract kids - who could have known?

Olivier's xmas twist
12-11-2012, 11:40 PM
Guy dresses up in big furry suit to attract kids - who could have known?

Disgusting how Santa is treated on here.

Letters
13-11-2012, 07:47 AM
Poor Poor Ollie
:lol:

He loved it.

Ish.

WMUG
13-11-2012, 09:52 AM
I thought that had died a death <_<

V-Pig
14-11-2012, 09:11 AM
A man who accused a Sesame Street puppeteer of having underage sex with him has recanted his story.

The anonymous 23-year-old admitted through a lawyer that his sexual relationship with Kevin Clash had been an "adult consensual" one.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-20320172

Ollie the Optimist
14-11-2012, 09:49 AM
is it just the done thing now to accuse people of being paedophiles now before actually checking the facts?

surprised the society of black lawyers havnt contacted teh police about wenger being a paedo, just because fans sing it at a game. :coffee:

Olivier's xmas twist
14-11-2012, 10:16 AM
is it just the done thing now to accuse people of being paedophiles now before actually checking the facts?

surprised the society of black lawyers havnt contacted teh police about wenger being a paedo, just because fans sing it at a game. :coffee:

WTF has Wenger and the SOBL got to do with Emo.

LDG
14-11-2012, 10:36 AM

:shrug:

I got called Gary Glitter yesterday morning walking to work.

Bloke was walking his kid to school, and I smiled good morning too him....

That is what society is coming to these days.

Fuck this country tbh.

Letters
14-11-2012, 10:38 AM
I told you that Jimmy Saville fancy dress was inadvisable...

LDG
14-11-2012, 10:43 AM
I told him he looked nothing like Gary Glitter :lol:

Was rather fucked off afterwards though. I really couldn't believe that in smiling to father and son (basically saying "Good Morning", whilst walking in my local neighbourhood, I could effectively get accused of being a fuckin nonce!

V-Pig
14-11-2012, 11:15 AM
A girl from Newcastle recently told me I was "noncing". Apparently "to nonce" is to be physically affectionate in public up there.

So she was wrong anyway, and their whole damn definition is wrong. tbh.

Master Splinter
14-11-2012, 08:37 PM
I was physically affectionate in public up there.

V-Pig is gay! :pal:

Niall_Quinn
14-11-2012, 08:40 PM
WTF has Wenger and the SOBL got to do with Emo.

I give up, tell me.

Niall_Quinn
14-11-2012, 08:44 PM
I told him he looked nothing like Gary Glitter :lol:

Was rather fucked off afterwards though. I really couldn't believe that in smiling to father and son (basically saying "Good Morning", whilst walking in my local neighbourhood, I could effectively get accused of being a fuckin nonce!

No lawsuit in it so they get a bit pissy. You are quite lucky one of the black panther lawyers wasn't around though or he would have sparked your arse and then accused you of forcing him to rape you.

Olivier's xmas twist
14-11-2012, 08:51 PM
I give up, tell me.

Xhaka Can’t
16-11-2012, 12:07 PM
Removed because we do not want to be sued.

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

GP
16-11-2012, 12:08 PM
Thought 16 was legal.

Ask V-Nonce lolz

Niall_Quinn
16-11-2012, 12:17 PM
Removed because we do not want to be sued.

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

You are 100% safe because Leveson has no influence here and neither does Bell. Maybe you don't realise that this whole McAlpine business is nothing new. He hasn't sued this time either and nor would he because that would mean opening the whole can of worms from the 1990s. Why didn't he sue Scallywag? You were safe, there wasn't any requirement at all to remove that post. In fact, the link contained points to one of the most important pieces of journalism of this century. And about time too because all of this has been right under everyones nose.

To understand why law suits are unnecessary in this case:

The Leveson Inquiry issued a statement on their behalf, saying: ‘Before the assessors were formally appointed to their role they were each asked to declare any issues they felt might cause a conflict to arise with their position on the Inquiry.

‘As part of that process, each assessor discussed those matters with Lord Justice Leveson and provided a written declaration accordingly.

‘He was satisfied then that there was nothing in their disclosures which caused him concern or justified any of them not taking up this role.’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2233684/Leveson-Inquiry-Disturbing-questions-key-adviser-Sir-David-Bell.html

What happens next is a horse trade. The establishment has rolled well beyond acceptable bounds in the eyes of the press, which is why old news that never got reported now sees the light of day. They'll roll it back, but not all the way. And the public will go back to sleep and the cancer will continue to spread unchallenged.

Fear is all they have to work with and if we don't play along then this whole country can change for real.

Olivier's xmas twist
16-11-2012, 01:54 PM
Ask V-Nonce lolz

Another sick perv outed on GW.