PDA

View Full Version : Redknapp to Arsenal

Pages : [1] 2

Kano
12-11-2012, 08:41 PM
A mate sent me a text saying Piers Morgan was on the radio saying he wanted this.

Obviously he's a kent. A dirty stinking deceitful kent.

And that's just 'Arry.

So how desperate are you, what would your reaction be if this took place?

Xhaka Can’t
12-11-2012, 08:45 PM
So how desperate are you, what would your reaction be if this took place?

Twitching.

Lots of twitching.

Marc Overmars
12-11-2012, 08:46 PM
I'd give even less of a shit about Arsenal than I do now if that cretin took charge.

Maestro
12-11-2012, 08:46 PM
...my reaction

:faint: :haha: :doh: :sulk: :upset: :banghead: :fury: :ilt:

Total Meltdown

I know we all want change, but Harry?

Niall_Quinn
12-11-2012, 08:47 PM
Kroenke vs Redknapp would be interesting. Who could shovel money out of the club fastest? The all consuming intergalactic leech versus the ducking and diving, bobbing and weaving used car salesman. And if we think we have shit in the team now it would be nothing compared to the crap Arry would bring in.

I'd disconnect myself from the club in every way if such an unlikely event were to happen. From being caught by the spuds to actually becoming the spuds, that would be too much.

Morgan obviously isn't a genuine fan.

Kano
12-11-2012, 08:49 PM
Morgan obviously isn't a genuine fan.
he came off the back of the wenger years, enjoying the corporate element whilst mirror editor and swanning around highbury and the emirates at londons premier club (at the time).

he needs to fucking die.

Ollie the Optimist
12-11-2012, 09:04 PM
he came off the back of the wenger years, enjoying the corporate element whilst mirror editor and swanning around highbury and the emirates at londons premier club (at the time).

he needs to fucking die.

no genuine fan of any football club, would use a national newspaper to print false allegations about the club they support fans' to sell papers. thats why piers morgans opinion on our club should be ignored

GP
12-11-2012, 09:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc

Cripps_orig
12-11-2012, 09:16 PM
He's an Arsenal fan. He's one of us :ollie:My reaction? Can't do any worse than what we're doing now

Xhaka Can’t
12-11-2012, 09:25 PM
[QUOTE=Grimandi's Perm;219441]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wG8iSMmxydA

Olivier's xmas twist
12-11-2012, 09:49 PM
He's an Arsenal fan. He's one of us :ollie:My reaction? Can't do any worse than what we're doing now

Yes he can. Anyone to suggest him needs locking up. This is the guy who managed Pompey then left them for saints only to take them down then went back to pompey. Fucked them out of all the money they had and left.

Can see it now, he'd take over get us relegated then go back to spuds.

No fecking way.

Olivier's xmas twist
12-11-2012, 09:50 PM
no genuine fan of any football club, would use a national newspaper to print false allegations about the club they support fans' to sell papers. thats why piers morgans opinion on our club should be ignored

Morgans a ****, he changes his opinion when it suits him. If we were to win something, he'd be telling us he neve doubted Aw etc. Though he is funny when he trys to own manc players on twitter.

Cripps_orig
12-11-2012, 09:53 PM
Some would say we are going down with Wenger in charge

fakeyank
12-11-2012, 09:55 PM
Wouldve said no a few seasons back but how much worser is he than AW? Is it possible that he is worse but still better than Wenger? It is possible..

Grebbo
12-11-2012, 10:02 PM
He'd probably be quite good but his constant media whoring gets on my tits so no thanks.

Özim
12-11-2012, 10:10 PM
Decent manager who's team play good football, not scared to go out and sign quality either.

Can't be any worse than Wenger surely? Why not as long as it gets Wenger out the door I'm all for it.

Olivier's xmas twist
12-11-2012, 10:11 PM
Decent manager who's team play good football, not scared to go out and sign quality either.

Can't be any worse than Wenger surely? Why not.

Yet he got sacked. Says it all really.

V-Pig

Can't be any worse than Wenger surely? Why not.

:haha:

Olivier's xmas twist

:gp:

Kano
he could probably achieve a fourth place which would mean the same old, same old.

the defence would be the shambles it usually is and given the way his teams collapse at the end of the season, it would all be very familiar territory.

Özim
12-11-2012, 10:12 PM
Yes he can. Anyone to suggest him needs locking up. This is the guy who managed Pompey then left them for saints only to take them down then went back to pompey. Fucked them out of all the money they had and left.

Can see it now, he'd take over get us relegated then go back to spuds.

No fecking way.
Pompey didn't go down under Redknapp. He won the cup with Pompey and did a good job at all his clubs to be honest.

Özim
12-11-2012, 10:12 PM
You can laugh but you still support the old guy at the top that we have and he's totally clueless to be honest. Wenger is sh*t when it comes to trying to be successful these days...4th place is his idea of big ambition :lol:

Olivier's xmas twist
12-11-2012, 10:13 PM
Pompey didn't go down under Redknapp. He won the cup with Pompey and did a good job at all his clubs to be honest.

Read again.

Özim
12-11-2012, 10:14 PM
Yet he got sacked. Says it all really.
Wenger got sacked at Monaco, maybe you're right.

fakeyank
12-11-2012, 10:15 PM
You can laugh but you still support the old guy at the top that we have and he's totally clueless to be honest. Wenger is sh*t when it comes to trying to be successful these days...4th place is his idea of big ambition :lol:

Just remember who you are replying to..

Olivier's xmas twist
Wenger got sacked at Monaco, maybe you're right.

Wenger has nothing to do with anything. I was talking about his time at spurs.

Özim
Read again.
Ok fair point, still think he's done a good job at his clubs.

Niall_Quinn
12-11-2012, 10:16 PM
Wouldve said no a few seasons back but how much worser is he than AW? Is it possible that he is worse but still better than Wenger? It is possible..

But if you think this then you are no better than the board. They see football in functional terms as a matter of finances. Anyone who would want Redknapp here because they imagine he would deliver results is viewing football in a similarly functional fashion where only the results are of relevance. The rivalries, history, emotion, tribalism, all of that becomes meaningless under such terms. There is no club if Redknapp comes here. Only a commercial vehicle that generates revenue through a soulless, culturally devoid and mechanical parody of sport and competition. Redknapp here would kill everything Arsenal is supposed to be about from a fan's perspective, another nail in the coffin after RvC's sellout. It started with Ashley Cole and hasn't stopped since. How much of the club will be sacrificed so that plastic pratts like Morgan can get their champagne jollies. Fuck him. Tie him around Redknapp's ankles, let him kiss that crook's arse and then chuck them off a bridge.

Niall_Quinn
12-11-2012, 10:17 PM

Redknapp lives it large on the credit card and scarpers before the bill comes in - that's his entire career since leaving West Ham.

Kano
12-11-2012, 10:18 PM
But if you think this then you are no better than the board. They see football in functional terms as a matter of finances. Anyone who would want Redknapp here because they imagine he would deliver results is viewing football in a similarly functional fashion where only the results are of relevance. The rivalries, history, emotion, tribalism, all of that becomes meaningless under such terms. There is no club if Redknapp comes here. Only a commercial vehicle that generates revenue through a soulless, culturally devoid and mechanical parody of sport and competition. Redknapp here would kill everything Arsenal is supposed to be about from a fan's perspective, another nail in the coffin after RvC's sellout. It started with Ashley Cole and hasn't stopped since. How much of the club will be sacrificed so that plastic pratts like Morgan can get their champagne jollies. Fuck him. Tie him around Redknapp's ankles, let him kiss that crook's arse and then chuck them off a bridge.
tony scott likes this

Olivier's xmas twist
12-11-2012, 10:22 PM

Özim
12-11-2012, 10:24 PM
Wenger has nothing to do with anything. I was talking about his time at spurs.
I was replying to your comment about being sacked, Wenger got sacked at Monaco and should have been sacked at Arsenal, any other big club would have sacked him by now.

Ollie the Optimist
12-11-2012, 10:32 PM
Some would say we are going down with Wenger in charge

some would say, that wenger out performed redknapp with our worst ever team and his best ever team

Ollie the Optimist
12-11-2012, 10:33 PM

portsmouth, they are doing well right now? how many times have they gone bust?

V-Pig
12-11-2012, 10:35 PM

Nah, you're not being serious. I know you hate Wenger and all and that's all well and cute, but 'Arry is fucking useless. He'd try his best to bankrupt the club, make us look like nobs with his interviews and media presence and alienate every player with his next-to-nothing man-management skills. Plus he'd go to prison within a few weeks for selling someone a Wormwood Motor filled with sawdust.

Olivier's xmas twist
12-11-2012, 10:36 PM
I was replying to your comment about being sacked, Wenger got sacked at Monaco and should have been sacked at Arsenal, any other big club would have sacked him by now.

Well Wenger being sacked at Moanco is a diffrent issue. This thread is not about Wenger its about Redknapp.

Özim
12-11-2012, 10:37 PM
portsmouth, they are doing well right now? how many times have they gone bust?
I told you Avram Grant was mickey mouse.

You should have known from the fact Wenger rates him.

Özim
12-11-2012, 10:38 PM
Well Wenger being sacked at Moanco is a diffrent issue. This thread is not about Wenger its about Redknapp.
It's about Wenger as well, as he'd be replacing him.

So yeah he got sacked, should have been sacked...being sacked doesn't always mean you're doing a bad job, it can be down to personal differences.

Olivier's xmas twist
12-11-2012, 10:40 PM
It's about Wenger as well, as he'd be replacing him.

So yeah he got sacked, should have been sacked...being sacked doesn't always mean you're doing a bad job, it can be down to personal differences.

Nope to do with Wenger being sacked at Monaco, no one in this thread has said this, not even the title thread says it, but Zimm being Zimm has to find away to make sure he can bash Wengerwhich ever way he can.

Özim
12-11-2012, 10:43 PM
Nope to do with Wenger being sacked at Monaco, no one in this thread has said this, not even the title thread says it, but Zimm being Zimm has to find away to make sure he can bash Wengerwhich ever way he can.
He needs bashing to be honest, gets 7 million and gets away with allsorts......this guy has got away with way too much and it's time he got his come uppance. Enough of his nonsense, enough of his BS, enough of his sentimental speeches that make people feel sorry for him...it's time for him to move on and leave his failing career behind.

You make a point about sacking, I simply countered it.

Xhaka Can’t
12-11-2012, 10:44 PM
A manager who consumed more resources while achieving less has to be an improvement.

It just HAS to be!

Cripps_orig
12-11-2012, 10:44 PM
some would say, that wenger out performed redknapp with our worst ever team and his best ever teamI think all would say that tbh

Ollie the Optimist
12-11-2012, 10:45 PM
He needs bashing to be honest,.

no he needs constructive criticism. bashing him just because you cant stand him, is just pathetic

Olivier's xmas twist
12-11-2012, 10:46 PM
He needs bashing to be honest, gets 7 million and gets away with allsorts......this guy has got away with way too much and it's time he got his come uppance. Enough of his nonsense, enough of his BS, enough of his sentimental speeches that make people feel sorry for him...it's time for him to move on and leave his failing career behind.

You make a point about sacking, I simply countered it.

None of that has nothing to do with him being sacked at Monaco it does not. This is not a does wenger deserved to be sacked thread. Its about Someone who someone asked do people want him in.

He was sacked from his last Job, So naturally you'd not want him here.

Wenger getting sacked from Moanco has nothing to do with anything. Its not going to affect the next manager who takes over.

You want to bash Wenger they have a thread for that i believe.

Olivier's xmas twist
12-11-2012, 10:48 PM
A manager who consumed more resources while achieving less has to be an improvement.

It just HAS to be!

Id Rather Martinez or Klopp tbh.

Özim
12-11-2012, 10:51 PM

It just HAS to be!
How many trophies does 7 years of 3rd/4th place equate to then? :unsure:

fakeyank
12-11-2012, 10:52 PM

Özim
12-11-2012, 10:53 PM
I think all would say that tbh
Hmmm, I think this years team might be worse so that's debatable.

Dennis Bendtner
12-11-2012, 10:55 PM
What a thread! The guy who has done worse than Wenger for literally every season of his career can't do any worse than him now. Some might call that 'triffic logic. It might even be that of a top, top poster. I'd say my missus could do better personally.

Özim
12-11-2012, 10:57 PM
Some might say a trophy in the hand is worth 7 mythical 4th place trophies :run:

Olivier's xmas twist
12-11-2012, 10:59 PM
What a thread! The guy who has done worse than Wenger for literally every season of his career can't do any worse than him now. Some might call that 'triffic logic. It might even be that of a top, top poster. I'd say my missus could do better personally.

Pretty much, these are people that say the club needs to show ambition, then be happy not with a better manager then Wenger but are happy to settle for someone worse, just cause he ain't Wenger.

Xhaka Can’t
12-11-2012, 11:04 PM

It equals none and I want a change of Manager - but not ANY change.

Ah fuck it, lets go for Mick McCarthy.

Marc Overmars
12-11-2012, 11:04 PM
I couldn't care less if our manager is a ****, hence why I wouldn't mind someone like Mourinho here, however Harry fucking Redknapp? A thick and odious wide boy who without his media pals would be nothing. Piers Morgan is troll and good one at that.

GP
12-11-2012, 11:05 PM
It equals none and I want a change of Manager - but not ANY change.

Ah fuck it, lets go for Mick McCarthy.

Do you think we could tempt Pulis to come to us?

Master Splinter
12-11-2012, 11:07 PM
Nothing wrong with Mick tbh.

He'd give the lads some violence at half time.

GP
12-11-2012, 11:10 PM
http://jameswrightonline.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/Mic.gif

Olivier's xmas twist
12-11-2012, 11:11 PM
Do you think we could tempt Pulis to come to us?

Hoofball :bow: might as well tbh.

Shawcross and Ramsey plaing together :haha:

GP
12-11-2012, 11:12 PM
Hoofball :bow: might as well tbh.

Shawcross and Ramsey plaing together :haha:

We'll that'll never happen.

He'd sell Ramsey.

Olivier's xmas twist
12-11-2012, 11:13 PM
We'll that'll never happen.

He'd sell Ramsey.

True, he'd bring Crouh and Owen and sell of more top stars, the board would love him.

Gervinho's Forehead
12-11-2012, 11:27 PM
who's the **** who's the **** who's the **** in the cap!

McNamara That Ghost...
12-11-2012, 11:43 PM
Some might say a trophy in the hand is worth 7 mythical 4th place trophies :run:

One trophy (at the top level) - in his entire career. He really is not better than Wenger, however much you hate him.

Özim
12-11-2012, 11:49 PM
Wenger is vastly overrated tbh......if nothing else the last 7 years has shown this.

Olivier's xmas twist
12-11-2012, 11:52 PM
Wenger is vastly overrated tbh......if nothing else the last 7 years has shown this.
:haha: Such rubbish. But if that what helps you sleep at night. Not bothered about what he has not won in the last 7 years.

McNamara That Ghost...
12-11-2012, 11:54 PM

Wenger being overrated is neither here nor there, you want better than him - 'Arry is not that.

Olivier's xmas twist
12-11-2012, 11:57 PM
Wenger being overrated is neither here nor there, you want better than him - 'Arry is not that.

No he just wants to bash Wenger anyway he can.

Özim
12-11-2012, 11:58 PM
:haha: Such rubbish. But if that what helps you sleep at night. Not bothered about what he has not won in the last 7 years.
Er not really, I'd say a manager who not picked up a tin pot trophy in 7 years and yet is hailed great by some people is somewhat overrated :lol:

Özim
12-11-2012, 11:58 PM
No he just wants to bash Wenger anyway he can.
I already told you, he needs bashing, people don't bash him enough :rolleyes:

McNamara That Ghost...
12-11-2012, 11:59 PM
No doubt. All it serves to achieve though is make his otherwise fair position on Wenger seem completely ridiculous.

Özim
13-11-2012, 12:00 AM
Maybe but at least his teams play good football, if you can't win then at least it's good to be entertained.

Wenger does neither.

Niall_Quinn
13-11-2012, 12:00 AM
The question posed by the vile Morgan who will do anything or say anything to sell his puckered up arse across the media for cash, is whether Redknapp should manage Arsenal. And the obvious answer to that is Morgan is a ****.

McNamara That Ghost...
13-11-2012, 12:05 AM
Maybe but at least his teams play good football, if you can't win then at least it's good to be entertained.

Wenger does neither.

I don't remember you being so courteous of good football when we lost 5-1 to the Spuds in 2008. I'm sure the Tottenham fans could cheer themselves up by getting hit for 5 the third time in one season, one particular tonking coming in an FA Cup semi-final.

Japan Shaking All Over
13-11-2012, 12:07 AM
Although 'arry' did show that Spuds could play, a shot of him at Arsenal would last for about as long as a piece of Bubbalicious

Olivier's xmas twist
13-11-2012, 12:10 AM
Er not really, I'd say a manager who not picked up a tin pot trophy in 7 years and yet is hailed great by some people is somewhat overrated :lol:

Well if you say so must be true.

Globalgunner
13-11-2012, 12:13 AM
There is a case for sacking Wenger. There is No case for employing Redknapp. You would be replacing an obviously stupid man with a chap too clever for his own good.

Olivier's xmas twist
13-11-2012, 12:14 AM
I already told you, he needs bashing, people don't bash him enough :rolleyes:

Their's bashing and then their's reapeating the dame thing in diffrent threads time after time. Theres a bashing thread on this forum, no need for it anywhere else on this forum tbh.

Olivier's xmas twist
13-11-2012, 12:15 AM
No doubt. All it serves to achieve though is make his otherwise fair position on Wenger seem completely ridiculous.

True.

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
13-11-2012, 12:18 AM
lets be honest if arry came in, won the carling cup and we finished 4th in his first season no-one would complain

but its arry and he's a wanker so i dont want him :lol:

but imagine opening a newspaper and seeing a positive story for once? press would love us. christ

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
13-11-2012, 12:22 AM
also he'd probably bring back adams, keown, seaman, bergkamp in some sort of coaching capacity which we need

thats the first thing he done at spurs with the likes of ferdinand, sherwood etc

arry :bow:

get him in :bow:

Japan Shaking All Over
13-11-2012, 12:26 AM
Yeah and class acts like Clive Allen. . .whada we waitin for

KSE Comedy Club
13-11-2012, 12:58 AM
Fuckin hell.

It shows how far we've fallen and what a shit state we're in when people start genuinely debating stoopid shit like this.

Harry fucking redknapp, ffs :doh:

Cripps_orig
13-11-2012, 01:23 AM
Pretty much. We have come to the time where all true gooners would literally take any manager as long as it means the **** is out of here. Harry wouldn't be anyones first choice but if bringing him in means the end of Wenger then so be it

Xhaka Can’t
13-11-2012, 09:04 AM

Yet you're happy to suck the cock of a crook who has won one trophy in his entire career?

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

Özim
13-11-2012, 09:35 AM
Yet you're happy to suck the cock of a crook who has won one trophy in his entire career?

Not really no, but I won't go over the top of a guy who's been losing for 7 years either.

Kano
13-11-2012, 09:36 AM
no serious arsenal fan that understands what it means to go to a football game would back harry redknapp as arsenal manager.

LDG
13-11-2012, 09:55 AM
I literally give up if this happened.

Xhaka Can’t
13-11-2012, 10:03 AM
I literally give up if this happened.

It won't.

Although we are owned by tears, they aren't even remotely that twattish.

Japan Shaking All Over
13-11-2012, 10:16 AM
:penguin:

:sick:

LDG
13-11-2012, 10:23 AM
There is only two things worse than Arsene Wenger right now.

Child poverty.

And Harry Renknapp.

Letters
13-11-2012, 10:26 AM
There is only two things worse than Arsene Wenger right now.

Child poverty.

And Harry Renknapp.
No. Three things: Your face.

LDG
13-11-2012, 10:29 AM
No. Three things: Your face.

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/001706661/2228474288_tumblr_lcyuywnYml1qdr9hr_xlarge.png

Ollie the Optimist
13-11-2012, 11:17 AM
zimm always moans about having to listen to bullshit from wenger and how wengers teams are a bunch of bottlers.

lets look at redknapps team last year, in august ambition was to get top four, then to finish above arsenal, then to win the league, then to finish above arsenal, then to finish top four.

well thats a lot of bullshit there, more so then wenger.

lets look at the character of his side, last year they opened up a 13 point gap over us, wenger who you claim is no good at motivating his side, no leaders on the pitch etc, overhauled those 13 points and left redknapp behind.

and thats the man you want to replace wenger as he is a better manager?

Özim
13-11-2012, 11:57 AM
Wanting to progress isn't BS, it's ambition to be honest. Settling for 4th place however is a losers mentality, I'd rather have a manager who's aim is to win everything in sight than one like Wenger who basically sells out and is more than happy with 4th place every season.

Let's be honest here, over time Wenger and his team have been proved to be the biggest bottlers around, it's happpened for 7 years straight, it's not even a competition on that score. To add insult to injury the bottler hasn't even tried to address the issues which to us mere mortals are plain as day, no characters, no leaders...maybe he doesn't want anyone to question his bad judgment :shrug:

Ollie the Optimist
13-11-2012, 11:59 AM
Wanting to progress isn't BS, it's ambition to be honest. Settling for 4th place however is a losers mentality, I'd rather have a manager who's aim is to win everything in sight than one like Wenger who basically sells out and is more than happy with 4th place every season.

Let's be honest here, over time Wenger and his team have been proved to be the biggest bottlers around, it's happpened for 7 years straight, it's not even a competition on that score.

so you argue redknapp just saying we are going for the title is ambition. right so wenger said that this week, going by your logic, wenger is ambitious. or is it one rule for one and one for wenger

Özim
13-11-2012, 12:02 PM
so you argue redknapp just saying we are going for the title is ambition. right so wenger said that this week, going by your logic, wenger is ambitious. or is it one rule for one and one for wenger
Not really no, Wenger makes excuses about how he can't compete due to money etc and then harps on about 4th place being a major trophy and being a great achievement etc etc

He talks the talk but he never goes out and does anything in the transfer market, he's had more transfer market f*ckups than anyone, the guy loses players and then pretends the two signings he's made more than make up for the 3 world class players he's sold.....he's so deluded it's untrue.

GP
13-11-2012, 12:23 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Jack-Donaghy-Facepalm.gif

GP
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/naked-gun-facepalm.gif

GP
http://replygif.net/i/153

GP
13-11-2012, 12:24 PM
http://www.dxpnet.com/i.asp?f=http://www.gifsforum.com/images/gif/facepalm/grand/mma_facepalm_gif.gif

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
13-11-2012, 12:28 PM
http://i.imgur.com/XNhfI.gif

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
13-11-2012, 12:30 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7lhEkXaNbsw/TsBKxpi2_UI/AAAAAAAAAK8/tOuAAE8esmA/s1600/wtf.gif

GP
13-11-2012, 12:31 PM
http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/000/786/103/84018956_display_image.jpg?1300039388

LDG
13-11-2012, 12:32 PM
http://cdn.videogum.com/files/2012/02/shocked.gif

Shaqiri Is Boss
13-11-2012, 12:32 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/robborobson/harrylaugh438318.jpg

Olivier's xmas twist
13-11-2012, 12:34 PM
zimm always moans about having to listen to bullshit from wenger and how wengers teams are a bunch of bottlers.

lets look at redknapps team last year, in august ambition was to get top four, then to finish above arsenal, then to win the league, then to finish above arsenal, then to finish top four.

well thats a lot of bullshit there, more so then wenger.

lets look at the character of his side, last year they opened up a 13 point gap over us, wenger who you claim is no good at motivating his side, no leaders on the pitch etc, overhauled those 13 points and left redknapp behind.

and thats the man you want to replace wenger as he is a better manager?

Are you suprised this is the guy who was happy Chelsea won the CL last season so he could come on here and gloat about it.

And who's sole aim on here to bash Wenger on herenothing else.

Kano
13-11-2012, 12:40 PM
Not really no, Wenger makes excuses about how he can't compete due to money etc and then harps on about 4th place being a major trophy and being a great achievement etc etc

He talks the talk but he never goes out and does anything in the transfer market, he's had more transfer market f*ckups than anyone, the guy loses players and then pretends the two signings he's made more than make up for the 3 world class players he's sold.....he's so deluded it's untrue.

so let's get to the crux.

you want harry redknapp at our club, is that right?

Özim
13-11-2012, 12:43 PM
Are you suprised this is the guy who was happy Chelsea won the CL last season so he could come on here and gloat about it.

And who's sole aim on here to bash Wenger on herenothing else.
The amount of cr*p you talk it's amazing anyone takes you seriously anymore.

Oh wait they don't :lol:

Özim
13-11-2012, 12:44 PM
so let's get to the crux.

you want harry redknapp at our club, is that right?
The crux of it is I want Wenger out.

Just saying that at least his teams play pretty football, so we'd have something to cling on to, a lot of people wanted him as England manager so clearly some people rate him.

Kano
13-11-2012, 12:47 PM
so that's a yes, you do?

Olivier's xmas twist
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Jack-Donaghy-Facepalm.gif

LDG

Just saying that at least his teams play pretty football, so we'd have something to cling on to, a lot of people wanted him as England manager so clearly some people rate him.

Not Spurs, obviously.

Olivier's xmas twist
The amount of cr*p you talk it's amazing anyone takes you seriously anymore.

Oh wait they don't :lol:

Yep thats why GB banned you from that thread that night. Im not the one who chats the same shit over and over again abit 7 years etc.

Don't give 2 shits if people i don't know, don't take me seriously.

If you think anyone of value on here takes you seriously then your more deluded then Wenger himself.

Niall_Quinn
13-11-2012, 12:50 PM

A mushroom cloud is pretty fucking impressive too until your bollocks rot and your hair falls out. Redknapp is the destroyer of clubs, a crook, an ex-spud and and all round piece of shit who has achieved next to nothing and is massively hyped by the tossers in the media. What you're saying is you'd rather see the club in the gutter than have Wenger there. Which means it's not success for the club you are looking for, it's just a personal campaign against Wenger you are pushing. You need to get some perspective back, be more considered, calm and reasonable like me.

LDG
13-11-2012, 12:51 PM
A mushroom cloud is pretty fucking impressive too until your bollocks rot and your hair falls out. Redknapp is the destroyer of clubs, a crook, an ex-spud and and all round piece of shit who has achieved next to nothing and is massively hyped by the tossers in the media. What you're saying is you'd rather see the club in the gutter than have Wenger there. Which means it's not success for the club you are looking for, it's just a personal campaign against Wenger you are pushing. You need to get some perspective back, be more considered, calm and reasonable like me.

Olivier's xmas twist
13-11-2012, 12:52 PM

:lol:

Özim
Yep thats why GB banned you from that thread that night.
End of the day Chelsea deserved plenty of credit for winning it, noone gave them a hope and they came through and beat the best....Di Matteo did in half a season what Wenger has been unable to do in 15 seasons...not bad.

Not gloating just stating fact, but yeah I'm jealous of Chelsea, they get to sign top players, they win trophies and have won Europe's biggest competition. We on the other hand, have an old deluded fool as manager, a board only interested in money, sell our best players and replace them with cheap nobodies.

Ollie the Optimist

i really dont understand you Zimm, you moaned about wenger claiming we had pretty football, yet you would now be happy to have another manager in who would play decent football.

Kano
13-11-2012, 12:53 PM
End of the day Chelsea deserved plenty of credit for winning it, noone gave them a hope and they came through and beat the best....Di Matteo did in half a season what Wenger has been unable to do in 15 seasons...not bad.

Not gloating just stating fact, but yeah I'm jealous of Chelsea, they get to sign top players, they win trophies and have won Europe's biggest competition. We on the other hand, have an old deluded fool as manager, a board only interested in money, sell our best players and replace them with cheap nobodies.
that post can be found on any thread on this forum

but do you want harry redknapp to manage arsenal?

Olivier's xmas twist
13-11-2012, 12:54 PM

Özim
13-11-2012, 12:55 PM
Wenger is no saint let's face it, the guy takes 7 million out of the bank account every season and is more than happy to short change the fans whilst patronising at the same time.

He's portrayed as some kind of saviour and a man with integrity, please tell me how a man with integrity lies so often?

Olivier's xmas twist
13-11-2012, 12:56 PM

No you were wumming that night it was nothing to do with Wenger, you were laughing at the club more or less.

Heck when Chavs played the Mancs you got to upset cause you thought the chavs got screwed.

Özim
13-11-2012, 12:56 PM
i really dont understand you Zimm, you moaned about wenger claiming we had pretty football, yet you would now be happy to have another manager in who would play decent football.
I moaned because it wasn't pretty, it was boring I've always said that....ever since the guy changed the style of play in 2006

Niall_Quinn
13-11-2012, 12:57 PM
Wenger is no saint let's face it, the guy takes 7 million out of the bank account every season and is more than happy to short change the fans whilst patronising at the same time.

He's portrayed as some kind of saviour and a man with integrity, please tell me how a man with integrity lies so often?

So you want a man with integrity to be the manager? Someone like Harry Redknapp, for example?

Özim
13-11-2012, 12:58 PM

I don't specifically want Harry Redknapp no, but if it was the only way to get Wenger to move on I'd let him have a chance.

Özim
13-11-2012, 12:59 PM
So you want a man with integrity to be the manager? Someone like Harry Redknapp, for example?
1st and foremost I want a manager who wants to win, then I'd like him to not feed the fans BS all the time, in addition showing some interest fans opinions would be preferable.

Kano
13-11-2012, 12:59 PM
I don't specifically want Harry Redknapp no, but if it was the only way to get Wenger to move on I'd let him have a chance.
then you need to leave the internet and follow the club you support properly.

you accuse the board of losing touch but you have to.

Özim
13-11-2012, 01:01 PM
No you were wumming that night it was nothing to do with Wenger, you were laughing at the club more or less.

Heck when Chavs played the Mancs you got to upset cause you thought the chavs got screwed.
Sorry wasn't wumming no, that was my opinion and it's not hard to laugh at the club we're a joke thanks to the people in charge.

Let's get this straight, I wasn't upset, they did get screwed over though undeservedly.

Ollie the Optimist
13-11-2012, 01:01 PM
1st and foremost I want a manager who wants to win, then I'd like him to not feed the fans BS all the time, in addition showing some interest fans opinions would be preferable.

redknapp doesnt give a fuck about the fans, he proved that by moving from portsmouth to southampton.

also he spent the whole of last season telling the spurs fans tehy were goign to win the league, then said they should be happy with fourth.

thats bullshit, thats lie. hes a ****.

Özim
13-11-2012, 01:03 PM
then you need to leave the internet and follow the club you support properly.

you accuse the board of losing touch but you have to.
Total nonsense post, I've supported Arsenal for over twenty years, if I didn't I wouldn't waste my time on here believe me.

Fact is I've hated what's gone on in the last half decade, a combination of greed, boredom and total incompetence further emphasised by lies. I saw this coming a long time ago, I didn't like it then and I certainly don't like it now.

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
13-11-2012, 01:03 PM
Yep thats why GB banned you from that thread that night. Im not the one who chats the same shit over and over again abit 7 years etc.

Don't give 2 shits if people i don't know, don't take me seriously.

If you think anyone of value on here takes you seriously then your more deluded then Wenger himself.

:haha: :haha:

chaz goes for the KO :bow:

GW melting before our eyes. how many arguments have there been over the past 3 days? at least a dozen

it's ramsey's fault

Niall_Quinn
13-11-2012, 01:05 PM
redknapp doesnt give a fuck about the fans, he proved that by moving from portsmouth to southampton.

also he spent the whole of last season telling the spurs fans tehy were goign to win the league, then said they should be happy with fourth.

thats bullshit, thats lie. hes a ****, you're an idiot

Redknapp is all about Redknapp. The fake pledges of loyalty, the dodgy transfers designed purely to stuff his bank account, the short termism that has left so many clubs in the shitter, the constant media whoring, the backstabbing when he doesn't get his way, it's all about Redknapp and every single club he's been at I'm sure would testify to this rather obvious reality. A fucking hateful bloke. And a total myth.

Kano
13-11-2012, 01:05 PM
Total nonsense post, I've supported Arsenal for over twenty years, if I didn't I wouldn't waste my time on here believe me.

Fact is I've hated what's gone on in the last half decade, a combination of greed, boredom and total incompetence further emphasised by lies. I saw this coming a long time ago, I didn't like it then and I certainly don't like it now.
you've been talking about it too long on the internet and forgotten what it means to go to a match, feel the atmosphere and understand what fans really want and how hated tottenham and their managers, players and anything associated with them is.

this point about redknapp proves it.

ask 60,000 at the emirates and you'd get 60,000 telling 'arry to fuck off.

Özim
13-11-2012, 01:06 PM

thats bullshit, thats lie. hes a ****, you're an idiot
Staying at a club for 20 years doesn't mean you give a toss about the fans my friend, look at Wenger he doesn't listen to anything they are concerned about, he just doesn't care whatever anyone might say, he gets his cut and can do whatever he wants that what matters to him.

Managers move on when they get an offer from a bigger club, that's the way of the world until they reach a club who fulfills their ambition or they've achieved everything they want to achieve, don't have a problem with that....I do have a problem with someone sticking around for the money and being feeding me patronising BS though.

Ollie the Optimist
13-11-2012, 01:07 PM
you've been talking about it too long on the internet and forgotten what it means to go to a match, feel the atmosphere and understand what fans really want and how hated tottenham and their managers, players and anything associated with them is.

there is a reason why zimm doesnt go to games, he's too busy.

so busy he doenst have time to post on an internet forum all day? no

Ollie the Optimist
13-11-2012, 01:08 PM
Staying at a club for 20 years doesn't mean you give a toss about the fans my friend, look at Wenger he doesn't listen to anything they are concerned about, he just doesn't care whatever anyone might say, he gets his cut and can do whatever he wants that what matters to him.

Managers move on when they get an offer from a bigger club, that's the way of the world until they reach a club who fulfills their ambition or they've achieved everything they want to achieve, don't have a problem with that....I do have a problem with someone sticking around for the money and being feeding me patronising BS though.

how is telling his teams fans that they can challenge for and win the league during hte season, then saying they should be happy with 4th as they overacheived not patronising bullshit?

Özim
13-11-2012, 01:09 PM

Funny you say that because when they thumped us in the CC I was one of those that was angry whereas most people wrote it off as a "mickey mouse cup game"...it never is against Spurs.

Redknapp however is a manager and I don't associate him with Spurs, he managed them but that was in the past (Graham did the same). I'm disillusioned now and the importance of football isn't quite where it was to me 10 years ago that's all.

Kano
13-11-2012, 01:09 PM
as i said, you've lost touch. shame you can't see it.

Olivier's xmas twist
13-11-2012, 01:10 PM

Then you need to set your sights Lower, don't matter which manager we have in charge, this club won't spend dilly like Chelsea and City do.

Your problem is you want a Football manager type team where you can buy who you want play how you want football don't work like that. Once you don't agree with it is wrong.

Yeah you hate Wenger, Then you come on a board were most don't hate him. Want him out but don't hate him yet you moan at them because they don't share your Opinion.

Eveyday you moan about the Club and Board not showing ambition and settling for things. now you want to settle for Redknapp, because its not Wenger, Thats noting about caring for the club, that just some personal Vendetta.

Özim
13-11-2012, 01:11 PM
how is telling his teams fans that they can challenge for and win the league during hte season, then saying they should be happy with 4th as they overacheived not patronising bullshit?
His actions in the transfer market at least are indicative of someone trying to improve the club (even if it doesn't always work), fact is in his last season the club were clearly massively affected by the outside influences, we should thank him though as thanks to him we luckily ended up with 4th place.

McNamara That Ghost...
13-11-2012, 01:11 PM
Funny you say that because when they thumped us in the CC I was one of those that was angry whereas most people wrote it off as a "mickey mouse cup game"...it never is against Spurs.

Redknapp however is a manager and I don't associate him with Spurs, he managed them but that was in the past (Graham did the same). I'm disillusioned now and the importance of football isn't quite where it was to me 10 years ago that's all.

It's important enough for you to basically want any manager so long as Wenger isn't around anymore; it's important enough for you to talk about it on most days!

Anyway, the main point is that 'Arry isn't very good. And that isn't going to particularly help Arsenal.

McNamara That Ghost...
13-11-2012, 01:13 PM
His actions in the transfer market at least are indicative of someone trying to improve the club (even if it doesn't always work), fact is in his last season the club were clearly massively affected by the outside influences, we should thank him though as thanks to him we luckily ended up with 4th place.

'Arry gets a percentage of every transfer fee! It's not altruism that fuels his recruitment of the same players at every club he goes to.

It's not thanks to him we finished fourth (mainly because we finished third) but if we didn't win games at the same time we wouldn't have been there.

Özim
13-11-2012, 01:15 PM
Then you need to set your sights Lower, don't matter which manager we have in charge, this club won't spend dilly like Chelsea and City do.

Your problem is you want a Football manager type team where you can buy who you want play how you want football don't work like that. Once you don't agree with it is wrong.

Yeah you hate Wenger, Then you come on a board were most don't hate him. Want him out but don't hate him yet you moan at them because they don't share your Opinion.

Eveyday you moan about the Club and Board not showing ambition and settling for things. now you want to settle for Redknapp, because its not Wenger, Thats noting about caring for the club, that just some personal Vendetta.
Don't start with the money thing, we've got plenty to spend and if we channelled it in the right direction we'd have more than enough to get very good players who could help us challenge, only incompetent management prevents that.

I don't have a problem, I want a competent manager not scared to go out and try to sign top players when needed and who doesn't rely on crocks to win him mythical trophies.

I don't moan at anyone, I give my opinion don't care if they disagree they're entitled to do so, people like you come on here though giving it large about how this person is rubbish and this person will fail, trouble with that is when they succeed you're left with egg on your face and instead of keeping a low profile you encourage people to use it against you by coming on here and giving it large about someone else.

Olivier's xmas twist
13-11-2012, 01:15 PM
there is a reason why zimm doesnt go to games, he's too busy.

so busy he doenst have time to post on an internet forum all day? no

You mean the guy who moans about no one starting a protest, and how the fans need to do something. Yet instead of starting something he is too busy on here moaning about it.

Niall_Quinn
13-11-2012, 01:16 PM

That's how fans behave. If we lose then the ref cheated, obviously. If we get knocked out of the cup then fine, we didn't want to be in it anyway. If somebody leaves the club he was no good in the first place. Football is great because you are expected to be 100% biased, that's the whole point. That's why when the guy next to you says, "Oh well, the best team won...", after a loss, you punch him in the face. And that's why when things aren't going well the club is finished forever, and when we're winning we're going to win the title. That's the fun of it. It's not a court case, it's escapism. There isn't a test later, you can say one thing today and another tomorrow. It's fine. You could even admit you are wrong in this case, because no Arsenal fan would ever want to see that **** Redknapp pitch up here. Admit it.

Özim
13-11-2012, 01:16 PM
It's important enough for you to basically want any manager so long as Wenger isn't around anymore; it's important enough for you to talk about it on most days!

Anyway, the main point is that 'Arry isn't very good. And that isn't going to particularly help Arsenal.
Well yes because basically he's ruining football for me and has done for quite a number of years now. I use to really enjoy it, now when I watch us it's just not enjoyable anymore....I miss that feeling of being excited to watch us.

Olivier's xmas twist
13-11-2012, 01:17 PM
Don't start with the money thing, we've got plenty to spend and if we channelled it in the right direction we'd have more than enough to get very good players who could help us challenge, only incompetent management prevents that.

I don't have a problem, I want a competent manager not scared to go out and try to sign top players when needed and who doesn't rely on crocks to win him mythical trophies.

I don't moan at anyone, I give my opinion don't care if they disagree they're entitled to do so, people like you come on here though giving it large about how this person is rubbish and this person will fail, trouble with that is when they succeed you're left with egg on your face and instead of keeping a low profile you encourage people to use it against you by coming on here and giving it large about someone else.

Never said anything about money or how they spend. I said no manager will come here and spend like them, were not bulit that way.

Even if Wenger goes Stan is still here, so we won't spend big anyway. The russian won't come in (thank feck).

Özim
13-11-2012, 01:18 PM
That's how fans behave. If we lose then the ref cheated, obviously. If we get knocked out of the cup then fine, we didn't want to be in it anyway. If somebody leaves the club he was no good in the first place. Football is great because you are expected to be 100% biased, that's the whole point. That's why when the guy next to you says, "Oh well, the best team won...", after a loss, you punch him in the face. And that's why when things aren't going well the club is finished forever, and when we're winning we're going to win the title. That's the fun of it. It's not a court case, it's escapism. There isn't a test later, you can say one thing today and another tomorrow. It's fine. You could even admit you are wrong in this case, because no Arsenal fan would ever want to see that **** Redknapp pitch up here. Admit it.
Do me a favour.....you lose 5-1 to your arch rivals and it's OK? You really have lost the plot if you think that, it's never ok to lose to them and definitely not ok to get thumped by them.....in fact any thumping for us is unacceptable.

I'm rather different to you, in the past I might have thought about players leaving as who cares, but now I see it how it is, the club and manager are screwing us over, selling off our biggest assets...and that's not the players fault....they've got nothing to stay for.

Why would you want to stay in a place that offers you nothing? Let me be clear on this as well, I've never happy when we sell a top player, it's another sign we're small time and going nowhere....I was to see us building a team not taking it apart for financial gain.

LDG
13-11-2012, 01:18 PM
Well yes because basically he's ruining football for me and has done for quite a number of years now. I use to really enjoy it, now when I watch us it's just not enjoyable anymore....I miss that feeling of being excited to watch us.

...rather than utter dread? Yeah, I know the feeling.

However.

Redknapp?

Get out.

Olivier's xmas twist
13-11-2012, 01:19 PM
we should thank him though as thanks to him we luckily ended up with 4th place.

Yeah maybe we should and we should thank Wenger we finished 3rd.

Kano
13-11-2012, 01:21 PM
this is what the internet can do to a fan. it becomes like virtual reality football. you can see it and pretend you can touch it but there is no real feeling there.

(that's what she said)

McNamara That Ghost...
13-11-2012, 01:21 PM

Then you admit it's not really your primary concern about what might be for the benefit of the club and it also serves to make your 'jealousy' of Chelsea seem contradictory, given you care for not who comes in so long as they might, might entertain you to your satisfaction.

Olivier's xmas twist
13-11-2012, 01:23 PM

Don

Then we thumped them the next season in it and im sure some of their fans were happy and some did not care. Even not the other day i heard a spud fan calling it the worthless cup.

Heck gooners have been saying it for ages not just on here on Phone ins etc. No one on here cared about the CC only in the last few years its been a big issue.

Fans did not care that much if we did not win thingsm they were happy with the football played. One of the best teams to play football the world said.

But hey you hate Tippy tappy so it must be shit right.

Özim
13-11-2012, 01:23 PM
Yeah maybe we should and we should thank Wenger we finished 3rd.
Not really no,....it's proven he's tactically inept, unable to coach a team to defend, inflexible and unwilling to sign top players...he's a very lucky manager no doubt about it.

McNamara That Ghost...
13-11-2012, 01:25 PM
Not really no,....it's proven he's tactically inept, unable to coach a team to defend, inflexible and unwilling to sign top players...he's a very lucky manager no doubt about it.

You're just describing 'Arry with every post.

Özim
13-11-2012, 01:25 PM
Then you admit it's not really your primary concern about what might be for the benefit of the club and it also serves to make your 'jealousy' of Chelsea seem contradictory, given you care for not who comes in so long as they might, might entertain you to your satisfaction.
I think it's the primary concern of the club to be successful again, success brings, more money, more fans, more merchandising and more prestige....the benefits are countless. I don't believe the current people in charge have the clubs interests at heart.

As a fan you want your club to be the best it can be, seeing them choosing off the field finances instead of football is sickening.

Olivier's xmas twist
13-11-2012, 01:26 PM

And yet you want harry who is much worse :haha:

You go on about Ambition and have not even said bring in a manager who is better or at least named one. Yet you accuse the club of settling for medocrity.

Özim
13-11-2012, 01:27 PM
Don

Then we thumped them the next season in it and im sure some of their fans were happy and some did not care. Even not the other day i heard a spud fan calling it the worthless cup.

Heck gooners have been saying it for ages not just on here on Phone ins etc. No one on here cared about the CC only in the last few years its been a big issue.

Fans did not care that much if we did not win thingsm they were happy with the football played. One of the best teams to play football the world said.

But hey you hate Tippy tappy so it must be shit right.
It's not worthless, seeing your team picking up a trophy at Wembley is never worthless...neither is beating your arch rivals.

Getting to the knockout stages of the CL knowing you're getting knocked us however is worthless.

Özim
13-11-2012, 01:27 PM
You're just describing 'Arry with every post.
If he was lucky he'd have got 3rd last season....he didn't so no!

McNamara That Ghost...
13-11-2012, 01:28 PM
I think it's the primary concern of the club to be successful again, success brings, more money, more fans, more merchandising and more prestige....the benefits are countless. I don't believe the current people in charge have the clubs interests at heart.

As a fan you want your club to be the best it can be, seeing them choosing off the field finances instead of football is sickening.

Yet you quite irrationally would have anybody 'entertaining' as a manager so long as it's not Wenger - how is doing anything like that going to help us get to the level you supposedly want us to get to? Presumably you'd advocate Ian Holloway getting a chance too.

You're letting the hatred of Wenger make your posts seem short sighted when they otherwise should not.

Özim
13-11-2012, 01:29 PM
And yet you want harry who is much worse :haha:

You go on about Ambition and have not even said bring in a manager who is better or at least named one. Yet you accuse the club of settling for medocrity.
Mourinho
Hiddink
Van Basten
Klinsmann
Klopp
Lippi
Del Bosque

To name but a few.

McNamara That Ghost...
13-11-2012, 01:30 PM
If he was lucky he'd have got 3rd last season....he didn't so no!

He's lucky to have been at a club like Tottenham in the first place, well fourth place. Every single argument you have against Wenger I can bring up something that 'Arry has done or bettered in terms of ineptitude.

Özim
13-11-2012, 01:31 PM
Yet you quite irrationally would have anybody 'entertaining' as a manager so long as it's not Wenger - how is doing anything like that going to help us get to the level you supposedly want us to get to? Presumably you'd advocate Ian Holloway getting a chance too.

You're letting the hatred of Wenger make your posts seem short sighted when they otherwise should not.
I'd say I'd rather be entertained and not win than not being entertained not win and be patronise....yes.

Holloway is relatively untested wouldn't know what we got from him.

Wenger isn't good for the club that's what I know, with that in mind bringing in someone different to have a go at turning things around is no bad thing.

Niall_Quinn
13-11-2012, 01:32 PM
Do me a favour.....you lose 5-1 to your arch rivals and it's OK? You really have lost the plot if you think that, it's never ok to lose to them and definitely not ok to get thumped by them.....in fact any thumping for us is unacceptable.

I'm rather different to you, in the past I might have thought about players leaving as who cares, but now I see it how it is, the club and manager are screwing us over, selling off our biggest assets...and that's not the players fault....they've got nothing to stay for.

Why would you want to stay in a place that offers you nothing? Let me be clear on this as well, I've never happy when we sell a top player, it's another sign we're small time and going nowhere....I was to see us building a team not taking it apart for financial gain.

You're missing the point. Who said it was okay to lose 5-1? We all know what's going on at Arsenal. Reality is we can do fuck all about it if we want to keep supporting the team. However bad it gets though, bullshit like hoping we get beaten or wanting to see tossers like Redknapp at the club is taking disappointment too far. I used to have this DVD player that skipped from time to time and really pissed me off. Eventually every skip used to reduce me to a rage so I grabbed the fucking thing and smashed it to bits. After that I couldn't watch any DVDs at all. I wanted the fucking thing to be perfect, that was the promise of DVD. My point is, Harry Redknapp is a ****.

Özim
13-11-2012, 01:33 PM
He's lucky to have been at a club like Tottenham in the first place, well fourth place. Every single argument you have against Wenger I can bring up something that 'Arry has done or bettered in terms of ineptitude.
Wenger was lucky to be at Arsenal as well, he was a nobody. What about the argument about entertainments....Wenger isn't entertaining in any way.

Ollie the Optimist
13-11-2012, 01:36 PM

he signed saha and nelson in january last year. where are they now? taht was a waste of time, and hardly transfers to light the owrld up. who else has he signed? adebayor on loan? hardly a proven player, just a ****. those signings were not ones made by someone trying to improve the club.

aslo outside influences were of his own making, his tax dealings shouldnt have been dodgy in the first place, or dodgy enough for them to be looked at. his fault. no one else's

McNamara That Ghost...
I'd say I'd rather be entertained and not win than not being entertained not win and be patronise....yes.

Holloway is relatively untested wouldn't know what we got from him.

Wenger isn't good for the club that's what I know, with that in mind bringing in someone different to have a go at turning things around is no bad thing.

Have a go is pretty much 'Arry's calling card.

I seriously doubt you'd be happy with us slumming it in midtable (or worse) with a crum of comfort being you might enjoy watching us when you talk about jealousy of other clubs and the level you think we should be at. If Wenger is to be replaced by someone, someone not untested then it has to be someone that has proven himself to be better than Wenger, not just anyone that might ask his side to break quickly.

Niall_Quinn
Wenger was lucky to be at Arsenal as well, he was a nobody. What about the argument about entertainments....Wenger isn't entertaining in any way.

Other way around really. We're amazingly lucky to have had Wenger come here. Maybe things are so great now but without Wenger think of what we would have missed out on. The irony is it's that magnificence hanging him out to dry now. He set the standards so high he can't get close to them. Nobody can by the way, not even the modern day Barcelona. If we'd have had a Redknapp in instead we'd all be sitting here creaming it about how great it was to be 4th.

Olivier's xmas twist
It's not worthless, seeing your team picking up a trophy at Wembley is never worthless...neither is beating your arch rivals.

Getting to the knockout stages of the CL knowing you're getting knocked us however is worthless.

No its not, But its a cup none od the teams give a shit about and if had the choice not to take part none would. Of course if you get in a final you want to win it. However the top club heck even the readings don't care for it much. Hence why they never play strong teams.

Marc Overmars
I walk a lonely road, the only one that I have ever known, don't know where it goes but it's home to me and I walk alone.

Olivier's xmas twist
13-11-2012, 01:37 PM

Best thing you posted in this Thread.

Wenger might no be good don't mean we have to replace him with someone worse.

Özim
13-11-2012, 01:38 PM
You're missing the point. Who said it was okay to lose 5-1? We all know what's going on at Arsenal. Reality is we can do fuck all about it if we want to keep supporting the team. However bad it gets though, bullshit like hoping we get beaten or wanting to see tossers like Redknapp at the club is taking disappointment too far. I used to have this DVD player that skipped from time to time and really pissed me off. Eventually every skip used to reduce me to a rage so I grabbed the fucking thing and smashed it to bits. After that I couldn't watch any DVDs at all. I wanted the fucking thing to be perfect, that was the promise of DVD. My point is, Harry Redknapp is a ****.
Lots of people. Wenger isn't the team, he's a guy paid handsomely to deliver profits and he does it very well....what he doesn't do is care about the fans or what happens on the pitch.

I think from a fans point of view there is no argument for anyone employing Wenger, he's shown he's failed, his teams no longer play good football and all his priority is finances over football.

Redknapp is neither here nor there, Wenger offers no advantage over him IMO.

Özil's Panoramic View
13-11-2012, 01:38 PM
Seriously?! Harry fucking Crooknapp? Seriousfuckingly guys?

Is that what we've come to? Seriously?

And there is an actual debate over this? Fucking seriously?

Seriousmotherfuckingly? A 16 page thread thus far over Harry Scumknapp? Seriously?

Piers must have been using some kind of reverse psycology. Knows very well the strong anti-wenger sentiments and just made it seem like he casually tossed out the possibility of the lowest imaginable form a human being potentially replacing Wenger.

Good one Piers, how much did Wenger pay you for such ingenuity? I'm all for Wenger staying on as manager now ffs. Harry fucking Redknapp? Seriously?

Özim
13-11-2012, 01:39 PM
he signed saha and nelson in january last year. where are they now? taht was a waste of time, and hardly transfers to light the owrld up. who else has he signed? adebayor on loan? hardly a proven player, just a ****. those signings were not ones made by someone trying to improve the club.

aslo outside influences were of his own making, his tax dealings shouldnt have been dodgy in the first place, or dodgy enough for them to be looked at. his fault. no one else's
Let's not go into dud signings because Wenger has a fair list in recent years.

He was found not guilty at the end of the day, if someone is accused of murder and a found not guilty would you still call him a murderer?

Niall_Quinn
13-11-2012, 01:41 PM
Lots of people. Wenger isn't the team, he's a guy paid handsomely to deliver profits and he does it very well....what he doesn't do is care about the fans or what happens on the pitch.

I think from a fans point of view there is no argument for anyone employing Wenger, he's shown he's failed, his teams no longer play good football and all his priority is finances over football.

Redknapp is neither here nor there, Wenger offers no advantage over him IMO.

Except the advantages he's actually delivered in terms of higher league placings and CL football. Maybe not enough in terms of our recent history but magnitudes better than Arry has delivered. You would swap something you consider inadequate for something inferior? That doesn't make sense.

Kano
13-11-2012, 01:42 PM
I walk a lonely road, the only one that I have ever known, don't know where it goes but it's home to me and I walk alone.
A winter's day
In a deep and dark December;
I am alone,
Gazing from my window to the streets below
On a freshly fallen silent shroud of snow.
I am a rock,
I am an island.

I've built walls,
A fortress deep and mighty,
That none may penetrate.
I have no need of friendship; friendship causes pain.
It's laughter and it's loving I disdain.
I am a rock,
I am an island.
Don't talk of love,
But I've heard the words before;
It's sleeping in my memory.
I won't disturb the slumber of feelings that have died.
If I never loved I never would have cried.
I am a rock,
I am an island.

I have my books
And my poetry to protect me;
I am shielded in my armor,
Hiding in my room, safe within my womb.
I touch no one and no one touches me.
I am a rock,
I am an island.

And a rock feels no pain;
And an island never cries.

Özim
Other way around really. We're amazingly lucky to have had Wenger come here. Maybe things are so great now but without Wenger think of what we would have missed out on. The irony is it's that magnificence hanging him out to dry now. He set the standards so high he can't get close to them. Nobody can by the way, not even the modern day Barcelona. If we'd have had a Redknapp in instead we'd all be sitting here creaming it about how great it was to be 4th.
Not really, he was a nobody at some nothing club.....what a chance for him to manage one of England's biggest clubs. His achievements early on were great, but you do have to question how much influence he really did have having seen the last 7 years unravel in the way they have......did he just sign the right players and inherit real top characters and leaders from Graham....the fact he's been unable to replicate that suggests that the players at the time had a massive influence on his success, maybe more so that him.

Ollie the Optimist
Let's not go into dud signings because Wenger has a fair list in recent years.

He was found not guilty at the end of the day, if someone is accused of murder and a found not guilty would you still call him a murderer?

if you look at wengers signings from last year and compare them to redknapps. merts, arteta, chamberlain etc are more signs of ambition then redknapps adebayor, saha and nelson

McNamara That Ghost...
13-11-2012, 01:43 PM

I daresay Wenger had achieved more before 1996 than 'Arry had before 2008, especially given their respective ages from those two dates.

You will derive more entertainment from watching other sides concede and score many goals because you don't support that team compounded with seeing our team become worse. Our matches might be filled with less quality these days but I am fairly sure most supporters of other clubs would say our games (generally) are entertaining in the same way you think 'Arry's teams are.

His teams have displayed everything in a football match you condemn Wenger for not being able to sort only with even greater collapses.

Olivier's xmas twist
Not really, he was a nobody at some nothing club.....what a chance for him to manage one of England's biggest clubs. His achievements early on were great, but you do have to question how much influence he really did have having seen the last 7 years unravel in the way they have......did he just sign the right players and inherit real top characters and leaders from Graham....the fact he's been unable to replicate that suggests that the players at the time had a massive influence on his success, maybe more so that him.

:doh:
For all you wanting Harry, you'd only slag him off in 3 months if he did not meet your expecations. Just like you did With AVB. Not sure why you cared so much about what he was doing at Chavs tbh.

Heck you even said last week You were So happy when he left Chelsea.

Özim
No its not, But its a cup none od the teams give a shit about and if had the choice not to take part none would. Of course if you get in a final you want to win it. However the top club heck even the readings don't care for it much. Hence why they never play strong teams.
The top teams have won it, if they didn't give a sh*t they'd play their kids all the time, Chelsea, Man U etc have all played strong teams at some point.

Niall_Quinn
13-11-2012, 01:44 PM

Same could be said about Ferguson then. He's just a guy living off the genius of his players. I have to say though, I doubt it was Tony Adams or Paul Merson who suggested the team refrain from getting pissed before a match and cut out the burgers at half time. You;ve reached a point where you refuse to give Wenger credit for anything so your argument today is obviously just a wind up session.

Özim
13-11-2012, 01:46 PM
Except the advantages he's actually delivered in terms of higher league placings and CL football. Maybe not enough in terms of our recent history but magnitudes better than Arry has delivered. You would swap something you consider inadequate for something inferior? That doesn't make sense.
Worthless to be honest, who the f*ck cares about the Champions League (that's a joke in itself when it lets in Champions that came 4th :lol:), I'd give a toss if we ever had any hope of even flukeing it, we don't though so it's totally worthless...we just make up the numbers.

The feeling of seeing your team lifting a trophy after a dramatic win at Wembley outweight playing nothing teams until we get knocked out by the 1st decent team we meet in the CL anyday for me.

Olivier's xmas twist
13-11-2012, 01:47 PM
The top teams have won it, if they didn't give a sh*t they'd play their kids all the time, Chelsea, Man U etc have all played strong teams at some point.

Just cause you win it don't mean you give a shit about it.

Utd don't play the good teams in early rounds, Chelsea or city either. Unless drawn with the big boys. Their hardly going to get to the final and go oh i don't want to win this.

I highly doubt Fergie and Mancini care that they are out of it.

Özim
13-11-2012, 01:48 PM
:doh:
For all you i want Harry, you'd only slag him off in 3 months if he did not meet your expecations. Just like you did With AVB. Not sure why you cared so much about what he was doing at Chavs tbh.

Heck you even said last week You were So happy when he left Chelsea.
It's a fair point, manager comes to a club...does very well with the support of some real leaders and signs some very good players and has a lot of success.....then the players retire or move on and he's unable to win anything in 7 years.....it's not unfair to question him.

Özim
13-11-2012, 01:49 PM
Just cause you win it don't mean you give a shit about it.

Utd don't play the good teams in early rounds, Chelsea or city either. Unless drawn with the big boys. Their hardly going to get to the final and go oh i don't want to win this.

I highly doubt Fergie and Mancini care that they are out of it.
Of course it does otherwise they wouldn't bother with it at all.

If you want to win the final you care about it end of, otherwise you'd just play your kids.

Özim
13-11-2012, 01:49 PM
Same could be said about Ferguson then. He's just a guy living off the genius of his players. I have to say though, I doubt it was Tony Adams or Paul Merson who suggested the team refrain from getting pissed before a match and cut out the burgers at half time. You;ve reached a point where you refuse to give Wenger credit for anything so your argument today is obviously just a wind up session.
Not really no, he's consistently succeeded with every team he's had....he's built and re-built teams and even made teams that weren't that gifted succeed.

He's a cut above, in fact more than a cut.

I'm not saying he had no influence because obviously he did, just saying that maybe it wasn't as great as some think....he was lucky enough to have players who did half his job for him....we've seen what happens when he doesn't.

Niall_Quinn
13-11-2012, 01:50 PM
Not really no, he's consistently succeeded with every team he's had.

That was more down to Gary Paillister if we are going to be serious about this.

Ollie the Optimist
13-11-2012, 01:50 PM
Worthless to be honest, who the f*ck cares about the Champions League (that's a joke in itself when it lets in Champions that came 4th :lol:), I'd give a toss if we ever had any hope of even flukeing it, we don't though so it's totally worthless...we just make up the numbers.

The feeling of seeing your team lifting a trophy after a dramatic win at Wembley outweight playing nothing teams until we get knocked out by the 1st decent team we meet in the CL anyday for me.

or 6th :coffee:

Kano
13-11-2012, 01:51 PM
this is embarrassing now.

can we close the thread at all?

Özil's Panoramic View
13-11-2012, 01:52 PM

This^^^

Olivier's xmas twist
13-11-2012, 01:53 PM
Of course it does otherwise they wouldn't bother with it at all.

If you want to win the final you care about it end of, otherwise you'd just play your kids.

Yep im sure Fergie is pissed right now his team won't win it.

Özim
13-11-2012, 01:55 PM
That was more down to Gary Paillister if we are going to be serious about this.
Don't think he ever played for Man U to be honest.

Niall_Quinn
13-11-2012, 01:56 PM

Letters
13-11-2012, 01:57 PM
Well yes because basically he's ruining football for me and has done for quite a number of years now. I use to really enjoy it, now when I watch us it's just not enjoyable anymore....I miss that feeling of being excited to watch us.You just miss the trophies.*
You're a glory hunter.

* - I miss the trophies too of course but as someone who goes to games regularly I know it's not the be all and end all in football. It's what we're all trying to achieve but...well, NQ summed up better than I could what football is about.

Özim
Yep im sure Fergie is pissed right now his team won't win it.
I'm sure he was pretty pleased when they won it to be honest.

Özim
You just miss the trophies.*
You're a glory hunter.

* - I miss the trophies too of course but as someone who goes to games regularly I know it's not the be all and end all in football. It's what we're all trying to achieve but...well, NQ summed up better than I could what football is about.
No

Olivier's xmas twist
13-11-2012, 01:59 PM

Well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sb0JAYPdUtk

Olivier's xmas twist
13-11-2012, 02:00 PM
I'm sure he was pretty pleased when they won it to be honest.

Well of Course he was.

Özim
13-11-2012, 02:01 PM
Well.

That was cr*p the first time I saw it and a rip off of another you tube clip :lol:

Are you GP's bitch nowadays? Only you seem to be like his shadow or something.

Özim
13-11-2012, 02:02 PM
Well of Course he was.
But I thought he didn't give a sh*t? Why would you be pleased if you don't care about the competition?

Özil's Panoramic View
13-11-2012, 02:03 PM
Well.

Herr Zimm :bow:

LDG
13-11-2012, 02:07 PM
http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/5398/ouzc5hjpg.gif

Olivier's xmas twist
13-11-2012, 02:07 PM
But I thought he didn't give a sh*t? Why would you be pleased if you don't care about the competition?

Yeah because now he is fighting for the league a better trophy. No man u fan cares about the CC now they are no in it. If they get to the final they want to win it.

The CC is way down on Fergie and the players lists of what they want to win. City fans don't care they are not in it.

Ollie the Optimist
13-11-2012, 02:08 PM

so you want a final at wembley and for us to win, and play nice football. so if we win the COC, and play nice football you wont object wenger staying past this year then will you?

Xhaka Can’t
13-11-2012, 02:12 PM

And so ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I rest my case. :Troy McClure:

GP
13-11-2012, 02:13 PM
http://files.sharenator.com/fail_thread-s512x447-151098.jpg

Özim
so you want a final at wembley and for us to win, and play nice football. so if we win the COC, and play nice football you wont object wenger staying past this year then will you?
We don't play nice football....it sh*t to be honest. I want to see fast pace counter attacking....we'll never see it again under Wenger.

LDG
This. Above Wenger?

http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/c0.0.403.403/p403x403/396512_10150593061378580_514198787_n.jpg

SRSLY????

Özim
13-11-2012, 02:14 PM
Yeah because now he is fighting for the league a better trophy. No man u fan cares about the CC now they are no in it. If they get to the final they want to win it.

The CC is way down on Fergie and the players lists of what they want to win. City fans don't care they are not in it.
That makes no sense at all sorry, if when he won it he didn't give a sh*t about it then he wouldn't be happy he'd won it....since it would be irrelevant. Like I said the big clubs have won it, if they didn't care at all they wouldn't play their better players in the semi's and final.

LDG
13-11-2012, 02:16 PM
This is up there with Letters liking Teddy Sherringham.

Gervinho's Forehead
And so ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I rest my case. :Troy McClure:

Lionel Hutz

Ollie the Optimist
We don't play nice football....it sh*t to be honest. I want to see fast pace counter attacking....we'll never see it again under Wenger.

so you completely ignore my question. well done

Gervinho's Forehead
13-11-2012, 02:18 PM

:sick:

Özim
13-11-2012, 02:19 PM
so you completely ignore my question. well done
It's an irrelevant question, we don't an won't play nice football so that makes it irrelevant.

Kano
13-11-2012, 02:19 PM

I just started the thread for a laugh, something to knock about in a dead week, I didn’t think someone would actually take it seriously and build an argument around it.

GP
13-11-2012, 02:20 PM
Lionel Hutz

That's why you're the judge and I'm the law talkin' guy.

Xhaka Can’t
That was cr*p the first time I saw it and a rip off of another you tube clip :lol:

Are you GP's bitch nowadays? Only you seem to be like his shadow or something.

Go back to the original thread. You are in a very small minority in thinking it is crap.

Mind you, there is nothing wrong with being in a very small minority. Many who have been have come to be regarded as visionaries.

Others have gone on to be regarded as twats.

Olivier's xmas twist
That makes no sense at all sorry, if when he won it he didn't give a sh*t about it then he wouldn't be happy he'd won it....since it would be irrelevant. Like I said the big clubs have won it, if they didn't care at all they wouldn't play their better players in the semi's and final.

Do you read posts.

FFS

When he won it i am sure he was happy you'd have to be a retard not to be. He has been knocked out of it this season. I don't think he is that bothered by it.

They are fighting for the league thats what he really wants to win. If he wins the league and not the COC he won't care.

Obvioulsy of he was still in it he'd want to win it, but at the start of the season i don;t think he'd care to much for it as oppose to the other cups.

Like i said give Fergie,Mancini even the fella at chavs at chance to pull out of it they all would.

Ollie the Optimist
13-11-2012, 02:21 PM
It's an irrelevant question, we don't an won't play nice football so that makes it irrelevant.

so you are rejecting my question on the basis that we dont play nice football so it doesnt matter, however it seems that you hve no issue with us winning a trophy that you would want wenger sacked if we a trophy by parking the bus?

Xhaka Can’t
13-11-2012, 02:21 PM
Lionel Hutz

Yep

I fucked up.

But not nearly as bad as others in this thread.

GP
13-11-2012, 02:22 PM
Do you read posts.

FFS

When he won it i am sure he was happy you'd have to be a retard not to be. He has been knocked out of it this season. I don't think he is that bothered by it.

They are fighting for the league thats what he really wants to win. If he wins the league and not the COC he won't care.

Obvioulsy of he was still in it he'd want to win it, but at the start of the season i don;t think he'd care to much for it as oppose to the other cups.

Charlie, be the bigger man and just walk away from this one.

You can't win an argument against someone who disregards logic and reason.

Olivier's xmas twist
13-11-2012, 02:23 PM

Yep very true.

Xhaka Can’t
13-11-2012, 02:25 PM

I move for a bad court thingy.

GP
13-11-2012, 02:27 PM
Well.

Genius

Niall_Quinn
13-11-2012, 02:27 PM
I move for a bad court thingy.

Headcase dismissed? That one?

Ollie the Optimist
13-11-2012, 02:29 PM
for years we have laughed at tottenham for copying us, for trying to be like us, yet now one arsenal fan is aruging that we should copy tottenham, the club who for the last 17 years have always finished below, the club whose trophy honours include "joint winners of the norwich hospital trophy"

Özim
13-11-2012, 02:31 PM
Do you read posts.

FFS

Like i said give Fergie,Mancini even the fella at chavs at chance to pull out of it they all would.
Yes but most of the time they don't make sense.

Obviously he wants to win the league more, only an idiot wouldn't (do you even have to mention that?), it might be lower priority but he's still won it and been happy to and play top players in it.....Wenger has won f*ck all and still can't even manage the CC when he's not going for the league or CL as he has no chance.

LDG
13-11-2012, 02:33 PM
for years we have laughed at tottenham for copying us, for trying to be like us, yet now one arsenal fan is aruging that we should copy tottenham, the club who for the last 17 years have always finished below, the club whose trophy honours include "joint winners of the norwich hospital trophy"

Ollie the Optimist
13-11-2012, 02:35 PM
I take that as a compliment coming from you to be honest, because we've all seen what you write, you're not ridiculed on here for no reason :lol:

ive written stupid things, i admit that, however of all the stupid things i have written, they dont even come close to your argument of replacing wenger with redknapp

LDG
13-11-2012, 02:35 PM
:lol:

Özim
13-11-2012, 02:37 PM
ive written stupid things, i admit that, however of all the stupid things i have written, they dont even come close to your argument of replacing wenger with redknapp
Er yeah whatever you say.

Niall_Quinn
13-11-2012, 02:39 PM
Shut the fuck up you ****s!

Ollie the Optimist
13-11-2012, 02:41 PM
Er yeah whatever you say.

redknapp to arsenal? have you thought this through, a tottenham manager coming to Arsenal and you think im stupid?

Kano
13-11-2012, 02:41 PM

this Arsenal fan is what we like to call a retard
when you put it like that.

this argument is over.

Gervinho's Forehead
13-11-2012, 02:42 PM
Piers Morgan for director of football!

Özim
13-11-2012, 02:43 PM
redknapp to arsenal? have you thought this through, a tottenham manager coming to Arsenal and you think im stupid?
Graham went to Spurs, it happens.

I don't associate managers with clubs, what about Sol Campbell he came from Spurs how is that any different?

I'd like to see Wenger at Spurs, that would be great for us, kill two birds with one stone.

Ollie the Optimist
13-11-2012, 02:47 PM
Graham went to Spurs, it happens.

I don't associate managers with clubs, what about Sol Campbell he came from Spurs how is that any different?

I'd like to see Wenger at Spurs, that would be great for us.

true it would be similar to campbell, however one difference is campbell wasnt a ****. redknapp is. why are arsenal fans so bitter about van persie when we celebrate campbell etc.

Özim
13-11-2012, 02:50 PM
true it would be similar to campbell, however one difference is campbell wasnt a ****. redknapp is. why are arsenal fans so bitter about van persie when we celebrate campbell etc.
Campbell walked out on us saying he was going to be playing abroard then turned up at some English club.

Shaqiri Is Boss
13-11-2012, 02:51 PM
This thread >>>> Classics section

Olivier's xmas twist
13-11-2012, 02:59 PM
Yes but most of the time they don't make sense.

Obviously he wants to win the league more, only an idiot wouldn't (do you even have to mention that?), it might be lower priority but he's still won it and been happy to and play top players in it.....Wenger has won f*ck all and still can't even manage the CC when he's not going for the league or CL as he has no chance.

Wow Mentioning Wenger, when he has nothing to do with the subject matter. Says it all really.

Olivier's xmas twist
13-11-2012, 03:07 PM

LDG
13-11-2012, 03:08 PM
Good posting chains :rose:

GP
13-11-2012, 03:09 PM
Good posting chains :rose:

McNamara That Ghost...
13-11-2012, 03:11 PM
No no no.

Niall_Quinn
13-11-2012, 03:12 PM
No no no.

...no no no, no no no no, no no there's no limit!

Olivier's xmas twist
13-11-2012, 03:17 PM
They tried to make me go to rehab, and i said....

No no no.

Niall_Quinn
13-11-2012, 03:18 PM
They tried to make me go to rehab, and i said....

The Wengerbabies
13-11-2012, 03:23 PM
I suggested this back in June http://www.goonersweb.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=1585

Unfortunately the majority of this forum can't see what is for the best tbh.

LDG
13-11-2012, 03:51 PM
I suggested this back in June http://www.goonersweb.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=1585

Unfortunately the majority of this forum can't see what is for the best tbh.

And I think I posted the best, and most immediate respose, tbf.

Ollie the Optimist
13-11-2012, 03:51 PM
And I think I posted the best, and most immediate respose, tbf.

im afraid the best post was this by Maccy

Get fucked

LDG
13-11-2012, 03:52 PM
im afraid the best post was this by Maccy

Damn Maccy and all his coolness <_<