PDA

View Full Version : Match Reaction vs. Spufs

GP
17-11-2012, 02:38 PM
Comfortable win.

Aside from the first 10 mins, we were in control throughout.

Excellent in the final 3rd.

COME ON YOUR GUNNERS!

Olivier's xmas twist
17-11-2012, 02:39 PM
Spurs :haha:
AVB :haha:
Christian Bale :haha:
Adesawhore :haha:
Arsenal :bow:

Injury Time
17-11-2012, 02:40 PM
MIND THE GAP :( :haha:

KSE Comedy Club
17-11-2012, 02:41 PM
We looked great until wenger started actively trying to make us loose.

Where is pep?

Marc Overmars
17-11-2012, 02:42 PM
5-2 again. Ouch. :haha:

Very comfortable win made all the more easier by Agent Ade, nice to see us go for kill too. Of course we naturally had our nervous kittens period but we came through that well.

Lets hope this result proves to be a springboard much like it was in February.

Arsenal. :bow:

Spufs. :pal:

Kano
17-11-2012, 02:43 PM
lol

and

phew

milla
17-11-2012, 02:43 PM

Wumger tried really hard to lose this IMO. Thank god, Adeiswhore had different ideas. Chimpanzee :bow:

:coffee:

Xhaka Can’t
17-11-2012, 02:44 PM
lol and phew works for me too.

hymppi
17-11-2012, 02:45 PM
I want this feeling of victory and humiliating spuds to last forever.
:scarf:

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
17-11-2012, 02:46 PM
so fucking proud :scarf:

walcott had 4 minutes to prove himself up front, only needed 2 :haha: :bow:

cazorla was outstanding

walcott was incredible. im starting to think his loss would be bigger than rvp's

giroud getting better. sexiest footballer since pires? think so

everytime podolski got to the centre of the pitch he looked dangerous. he's a striker not a winger

ramsey's shit

chamberlain came on and tore vertonghen apart :haha:

those who say explicit chants should be banned at the emirates are fucking stupid. if you ever needed an example of how the fans can get a player sent off then its today. adebaywhore worked up from the 1st minute onwards :haha:

szcezny still taking risks but fuck it we won so it doesn't matter

home fans were incredible :bow:

5-2 :jumpnana:

FUCKING GET IN!!!!

Injury Time
17-11-2012, 02:47 PM

Where is pep?
having a dram with Fergie

Joker
We were very good in the 30 minute period after their red card, but then for some reason decided to slow the tempo and just contain the opposition. Unsurprisingly, this allowed them to get back into the game and there were at least two chances for them to bring it back to 4-3, which would have created an unbelievably tense finale. And the first 15 minutes were pretty bad as well, and we could have been more than one down.

Obviously it's great to always beat the Spuds, but we shouldn't let this paper over the cracks. There are still a lot of problems, tactically and mentally, which Wenger needs to solve.

Arsenal Fan
yay we win

Niall_Quinn
Nice win but we could have really wiped them out.

Kano
17-11-2012, 02:48 PM
We were very good in the 30 minute period after their red card, but then for some reason decided to slow the tempo and just contain the opposition. Unsurprisingly, this allowed them to get back into the game and there were at least two chances for them to bring it back to 4-3, which would have created an unbelievably tense finale. And the first 15 minutes were pretty bad as well, and we could have been more than one down.

Obviously it's great to always beat the Spuds, but we shouldn't let this paper over the cracks. There are still a lot of problems, tactically and mentally, which Wenger needs to solve.
exactly. that should be your first reaction in a home derby game. i bet the crowd were all saying that on the way out too. shame they didn't chant it.

Marc Overmars
17-11-2012, 02:49 PM
So Wenget has beaten AVB 3-5 and 5-2.

AVB. :bow:

What a man. Hope Spurs keep him on.

Power n Glory
17-11-2012, 02:49 PM
Set up a nice beating! Wasn't perfect but we played like it was a North London derby!

Giroud, Caz, Pod...fantastic showing for their first derby!

Walcott and Jack led the charge back well. Our defence still sucks!

Olivier's xmas twist
17-11-2012, 02:50 PM
so fucking proud :scarf:

walcott had 4 minutes to prove himself up front, only needed 2 :haha: :bow:

cazorla was outstanding

walcott was incredible. im starting to think his loss would be bigger than rvp's

giroud getting better. sexiest footballer since pires? think so

everytime podolski got to the centre of the pitch he looked dangerous. he's a striker not a winger

ramsey's shit

chamberlain came on and tore vertonghen apart :haha:

those who say explicit chants should be banned at the emirates are fucking stupid. if you ever needed an example of how the fans can get a player sent off then its today. adebaywhore worked up from the 1st minute onwards :haha:

szcezny still taking risks but fuck it we won so it doesn't matter

home fans were incredible :bow:

5-2 :jumpnana:

FUCKING GET IN!!!!

:gp:

And if this has not be said before then let me just say:

AVB he'll be gone soon.

Master Splinter
Enjoyable match. Not particularly high quality play.

Two erratic, shaky teams just attacking each other.

We should have scored at least 7, but the second half performance was mostly careless and sloppy. We gave Spurs some hope, when we should have already hammered them with ease before Bale pulled one back.

Sagna, Koscielny, Walcott and Giroud very good. Vermaelen not so good. Ramsey was worse than the anti-hype would suggest. He's all over the place.

Special mention to Adebayor and Gallas, who were outstanding for us today.

LDG
Fuck Spurs.

Get in.

PAT RICE

Xhaka Can’t
17-11-2012, 02:51 PM
exactly. that should be your first reaction in a home derby game. i bet the crowd were all saying that on the way out too. shame they didn't chant it.

What tune would work best?

Joker
17-11-2012, 02:51 PM

I never said it should be our first reaction, and it wasn't my first reaction after the win. But now that the game's over, and you have to time to analyse it, you realise the old frailties are still present.

Niall_Quinn
17-11-2012, 02:52 PM
Thought Sagna played with plenty of authority. Quietly got on with it, gave Walcott plenty of support.

Power n Glory
17-11-2012, 02:53 PM
I never said it should be our first reaction, and it wasn't my first reaction after the win. But now that the game's over, and you have to time to analyse it, you realise the old frailties are still present.

It was a slow start and we switched off a bit in the second half. But it was a good beating dished out considering.

Olivier's xmas twist
17-11-2012, 02:53 PM
Thought Sagna played with plenty of authority. Quietly got on with it, gave Walcott plenty of support.

Our right side was awesome today tbh.

GP
17-11-2012, 02:59 PM
http://i.imgur.com/S4QJU.jpg

Olivier's xmas twist

No you don't, just enjoy the result for the weekend. End of the day, the old frailties can be discussed anytime. its not like anything can be done now anyways.

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
are we becoming a crossing side? everytime we get it out wide and cross the ball in or work our way in we look dangerous. everytime we slow the tempo with tippy tappy football we look shit.

is there a revolution? we look very effective with wingers who cross to giroud

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
17-11-2012, 03:01 PM

sagna was world class and always is against spurs

he seems to know exactly what this derby means to us fans

a real leader in these type of games

sign da ting

Marc Overmars
17-11-2012, 03:01 PM
We just need Gibbs back and we're pretty much at full strength in terms of what many of us deem our best 11 to be.

I'd still like to see Podolski somehow pop up in more central areas, as I don't think we'll get that sort of defensive shift out of him every week.

Bittersweet about Theo's form tbh, he's only going to attract more suitors playing like this. Sign him up, FFS.

LDG
17-11-2012, 03:02 PM
Fuck spurs.

Get in.

Come on you gunners.

Fuck spurs.

MIND THE GAP

Olivier's xmas twist
17-11-2012, 03:02 PM
are we becoming a crossing side? everytime we get it out wide and cross the ball in or work our way in we look dangerous. everytime we slow the tempo with tippy tappy football we look shit.

Think so, also i think players like Theo and Santi are using their brains more. Not just passing but finding other ways to get it into the box. End of the day if Giroud can head them it makes sense to play to his strength tbh.

Olivier's xmas twist
17-11-2012, 03:03 PM
We just need Gibbs back and we're pretty much at full strength in terms of what many of us deem our best 11 to be.

I'd still like to see Podolski somehow pop up in more central areas, as I don't think we'll get that sort of defensive shift out of him every week.

Bittersweet about Theo's form tbh, he's only going to attract more suitors playing like this. Sign him up, FFS.

Yep i think we'd have a confident back 4 tbh.

Marc Overmars

Giroud is thriving off the service, he doesn't have much pace or trickery so he's reliant on others to find him. Great to see us playing to his strengths.

Maestro

wow that's exactly what AVB just said

Joker
17-11-2012, 03:05 PM
We should look to continue crossing the ball, with Giroud in the side you always have a chance. Walcott's crossing is looking great these days, so there should be plenty of quality service for him to feed on.

I know it's difficult but I really did wish we didn't slow the game down and revert to tippy tappy zombie passing, because we don't look suited to that at all. With the players we have, we should focus on a high tempo pressing game, and try to get the ball out wide if possible. Of course with Cazorla and Wilshere we always have the creative option as well.

Worried about Arteta though, he's looking very sluggish in recent weeks, and ideally I'd like a proper defensive midfielder in his position.

Dennis Bendtner
17-11-2012, 03:05 PM
As a great man once said, Adebayor, what's the score?

Hats off to you you stupid twat.

Some nice goals today.

Marc Overmars
17-11-2012, 03:07 PM
Anyone think Arteta faded again? He's really not been very mobile lately and keeps getting closed down easily.

Everyone probably noticed how Wazza did a number on him a few weeks ago.

Power n Glory
17-11-2012, 03:07 PM
Giroud is thriving off the service, he doesn't have much pace or trickery so he's reliant on others to find him. Great to see us playing to his strengths.

Noticed he had a silky first touch today as well. Besides the goal, be was a threat and just involved. Him and Theo are also building up a good partnership. Theo keeps looking for him in the box and they are starting to flow well.

Olivier's xmas twist
17-11-2012, 03:09 PM
Anyone think Arteta faded again? He's really not been very mobile lately and keeps getting closed down easily.

Yeah he did, maybe he needs a rest.

Power n Glory
17-11-2012, 03:13 PM

Arteta was off again. It was the same for Fulham. When marked tight he is out of the game. But today he had plenty of psafe but was still getting closed down and wasn't spotting good passes at all. When he had time and space he'd play a first time ball back to the original passer whose already under pressure. He just doesn't play on the half turn and could have spread the ball a lot better. Was off on defence today and was too slow to close players down. Needs to sort his game out because I think Fergie has exposed him.

Marc Overmars
17-11-2012, 03:13 PM
I'm giving a high 5-2 every Tottenham fan I see this week.

Olivier's xmas twist
17-11-2012, 03:14 PM

Brilliant that.

Olivier's xmas twist
17-11-2012, 03:17 PM
Arteta was off again. It was the same for Fulham. When marked tight he is out of the game. But today he had plenty of psafe but was still getting closed down and wasn't spotting good passes at all. When he had time and space he'd play a first time ball back to the original passer whose already under pressure. He just doesn't play on the half turn and could have spread the ball a lot better. Was off on defence today and was too slow to close players down. Needs to sort his game out because I think Fergie has exposed him.

Problem is look at the alternatives. Rather him the Ramsey tbh. I do think we should bid for M'Villa in jan.

hymppi
17-11-2012, 03:18 PM
:lol: I'm stealing that.

GP
17-11-2012, 03:18 PM
Problem is look at the alternatives. Rather him the Ramsey tbh. I do think we should bid for M'Villa in jan.

M'Vila is a must not get.

hymppi
17-11-2012, 03:19 PM
TBH, Ramsey has been played all over the place. He did have some good moments in the middle earlier.
Still, he's not Arsenal quality.

Marc Overmars
17-11-2012, 03:21 PM
Ramsey is awful. Needs to go on loan. Or be sold.

He should be have been one of the freshest players on the pitch but even in a little cameo he looked liked he was running through mud.

Power n Glory
17-11-2012, 03:24 PM
Arteta won't get dropped. Ramsey isn't a holding player either. Next in line is coquelin. He's a bit green to hold that role down but he has promise. It's just risky. Just have to hope Arteta snaps out ofnit because Wenger isn't buying a new am anytime soon.

LDG
17-11-2012, 03:25 PM
Hundredstone is possibly the worst footballer I've ever seen.

Fuck spurs.

Get in.

GP
17-11-2012, 03:26 PM

Fuck spurs.

Get in.

He's almost as bad as his own hair.

Olivier's xmas twist
17-11-2012, 03:27 PM

Fuck spurs.

Get in.

Thats why stoke wanted him.

selassie
17-11-2012, 03:32 PM
Good result, always love giving those noisy neighbours a beating. We were very good in spells and very patchy.

What to do about Theo? We're going to regret losing him.

Xhaka Can’t
17-11-2012, 03:33 PM
5-2 again. Ouch. :haha:

Arsenal. :bow:

Spufs. :pal:

That's a big 10-4 good buddy!

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

IBK
17-11-2012, 03:35 PM
Just got back. What a great game. Support and atmosphere were fantastic - as was the performance bar the inevitable 10 minute jittery period (what team apart from Arsenal would be 4-2 up at home with 4 minutes to go, and make fans feel nervous?

Carzola :bow: Giroud and Podolski worked their arses off. Walcott was great. Players stayed out at the end - you could see how much it meant to them.

IBK
17-11-2012, 03:37 PM
PS Adebayor walking off to 'wanker, wanker, wanker' was one of my most enjoyable moments in football.

Marc Overmars
17-11-2012, 03:46 PM
I enjoyed the "You're just a shit Theo Walcott" towards Lenin. :lol:

fakeyank
17-11-2012, 03:50 PM
I am so glad I have a spud at work these days. Never had that privilege till about recently! :)

fakeyank
17-11-2012, 03:51 PM
Whats AW's reaction?

Marc Overmars
17-11-2012, 03:52 PM
Whats AW's reaction?

http://redgunners.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/arsenewengersmiling.jpg

LDG
17-11-2012, 03:53 PM
AVBP45 4 52

Master Splinter
17-11-2012, 03:55 PM
Whats AW's reaction?

Wenger on the red card: "Adebayor had a good start, he was lively. It was not rose, it was not yellow, it was a red card."

Wenger: "Cazorla was outstanding today - it shows the best training is to travel to Panama!"

WUMger :bow:.

GP
17-11-2012, 03:55 PM
I enjoyed the "You're just a shit Theo Walcott" towards Lenin. :lol:

To be fair to Lennon, he is massively shit.

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
17-11-2012, 03:57 PM
how much of a wanker was sandro today? nice to see wilshere being the GHEL and trying to fight them all at once. nearly swung for bale at one point.

heard his dad was in the stadium with knuckle dusters waiting to jump in.

well done jack you done us proud son.

Olivier's xmas twist
17-11-2012, 03:58 PM
Just got back. What a great game. Support and atmosphere were fantastic - as was the performance bar the inevitable 10 minute jittery period (what team apart from Arsenal would be 4-2 up at home with 4 minutes to go, and make fans feel nervous?

Carzola :bow: Giroud and Podolski worked their arses off. Walcott was great. Players stayed out at the end - you could see how much it meant to them.

The lads done well today, they all looked up for it best we've played this season tbh. Was good to see all 3 new signings get goals tbh.

Our big players stood up and were counted for tbh. Thats what we want to see every week tbh.

But it was a great result.

IBK
17-11-2012, 04:01 PM
The lads done well today, they all looked up for it best we've played this season tbh. Was good to see all 3 new signings get goals tbh.

Our big players stood up and were counted for tbh. Thats what we want to see every week tbh.

But it was a great result.

I agree - we saw some of the same failings in defence and confidence - but the difference was they played like they meant it today. End of the day, that's what we fans want to see. :scarf:

Injury Time
17-11-2012, 04:06 PM
http://thumbsnap.com/s/ZjmXFEMR.jpg
:haha:

Letters
17-11-2012, 04:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6tcF4nlVNk

:patrice:

Olivier's xmas twist
17-11-2012, 04:12 PM
I agree - we saw some of the same failings in defence and confidence - but the difference was they played like they meant it today. End of the day, that's what we fans want to see. :scarf:

Totally.

Marc Overmars
17-11-2012, 04:13 PM
how much of a wanker was sandro today? nice to see wilshere being the GHEL and trying to fight them all at once. nearly swung for bale at one point.

heard his dad was in the stadium with knuckle dusters waiting to jump in.

well done jack you done us proud son.

At times I think Wheelchair is a red card waiting to happen but loved the way squared up to Bale who started to cry. Even had to call his momma at half time for encouragment.

Bale. :haha:

Olivier's xmas twist
17-11-2012, 04:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6tcF4nlVNk

Please say this was sung at the stadium :pray:

Letters
17-11-2012, 04:33 PM
Please say this was sung at the stadium :pray:
Ollie tried to get it going but it didn't catch on :(

Özim
17-11-2012, 05:12 PM
F*ck me, sounds like a cracker, ended up missing the match due to being held up somewhere for much longer than expected....look forward to highlights though!

What a great win, Barn door sent off as well, couldn't have gone any better really :lol:

Letters
17-11-2012, 05:15 PM
F*ck me, sounds like a cracker, ended up missing the match due to being held up somewhere for much longer than expected....look forward to highlights though!

What a great win, Barn door sent off as well, couldn't have gone any better really :lol:
Who are you and what have you done with Zimm? :angry:

dazthegooner
17-11-2012, 05:15 PM
Just seen the goals quality :scarf:

Olivier's xmas twist
17-11-2012, 05:24 PM

Ya missed a beauty. Barn door was a pleb tbh.

Injury Time
17-11-2012, 05:25 PM
F͟u͠ck 5-2, possession 56% get the fuck in :trophy:

Olivier's xmas twist
17-11-2012, 05:25 PM

Shhhh, you wanted a happy forum after this game you got it lol.

Özim
17-11-2012, 05:29 PM
Let's be honest we needed this win, a win against the Spuds is always one to celebrate.....good to see we knocked in another 5 this season!

Letters
17-11-2012, 05:35 PM
Let's be honest we needed this win, a win against the Spuds is always one to celebrate.....good to see we knocked in another 5 this season!
:good:

I do have some thoughts about the game but let's just enjoy the moment for now.

:dance:

Spufs :pal:

Xhaka Can’t
17-11-2012, 05:38 PM

The Adebayor effect no doubt.

GP
17-11-2012, 05:39 PM
Spufs have a negative goal difference :lol:

GP
17-11-2012, 05:39 PM
The Adebayor effect no doubt.

Donkeybayor.

Olivier's xmas twist
17-11-2012, 05:47 PM
Spufs have a negative goal difference :lol:

Spufs :haha:

Xhaka Can’t
17-11-2012, 05:48 PM

Adebarndoor :haha:

Olivier's xmas twist
17-11-2012, 05:50 PM
Adebarndoor :haha:

Christian Bale :haha:
Sandros :haha:
Dempsey :haha:
Shit Theo Walcott :haha:

LDG
17-11-2012, 06:16 PM
Fuck spurs.

Get in.

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
17-11-2012, 06:49 PM
anyone seen this? sagna blanks adebayor and it visibly affects that wanker :haha:

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/video-watch-bacary-sagna-completely-ignore-emmanuel-adebayor-in-the-tunnel-pre-arsenal-5-spurs-2/

and people wouldn't mind if he was sold? get the fuck out of here. he's a warrior. one of a few players that actually understands the meaning of this derby to the fans. best right back in europe.

Olivier's xmas twist
17-11-2012, 06:52 PM
anyone seen this? sagna blanks adebayor and it visibly affects that wanker :haha:

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/video-watch-bacary-sagna-completely-ignore-emmanuel-adebayor-in-the-tunnel-pre-arsenal-5-spurs-2/

and people wouldn't mind if he was sold? get the fuck out of here. he's a warrior. one of a few players that actually understands the meaning of this derby to the fans. best right back in europe.
Sagna :bow:
adebayor :haha:
Gunnersaurus :doh:

cheesy bites
17-11-2012, 06:58 PM
LOL

Fuck those ****s.

Power n Glory
17-11-2012, 07:02 PM

You need to watch the Sky video. The first video is deceptive. They shook hands and hugged in the tunnel but then Ade tried to talk but Sagna seemed more frosty. It was way too friendly in that tunnel.

Dennis Bendtner
17-11-2012, 07:04 PM
Sir Jack taming the chimp.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdn4xyykdU1rxctspo1_250.gif

GP
17-11-2012, 07:05 PM

LOL Not a single fuck was given that day.

Olivier's xmas twist
17-11-2012, 07:06 PM
Sir Jack taming the chimp.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdn4xyykdU1rxctspo1_250.gif

Bale such a ****. Jack such a Ghel.

Ollie the Optimist
17-11-2012, 07:19 PM
just got back. one of the best days of my life, it was that good. dont give a shit about the game because we all know we have problems, however the atmosphere the experience and the fact i was there just made it awesome. completely lost my voice. love BFG's celebration, that was passion, giroud is one sexy motherfucker and theo played amazingly. cazorla is just something else, absoulty unreal.

one of my fave moemnts though was at 4-1 up and the whole stadium was just singing "are you tottenham in disguise"

football :bow:

spurs :haha:

Ollie the Optimist
17-11-2012, 07:29 PM
alose i loved the fact that all the spurs fans stayed at 4-2 because of what happened last time, and had to watch it all as we scored our fifth and cheered them off. awesome moment

Letters
17-11-2012, 07:32 PM
one of my fave moemnts though was at 4-1 up and the whole stadium was just singing "are you tottenham in disguise"
:lol:
That was pretty awesome.

Us :bow:
Them :pal:

Ollie the Optimist
17-11-2012, 07:34 PM
@wengerknowsbest how many tottenham fans does it take to change a lightbulb? it takes five to

Ollie the Optimist
17-11-2012, 07:35 PM
That was pretty awesome.

the whole north bank also chanted Theirry Henry when he stood up and waved in the second half too, that was awesome.

we were awesome, it was so loud. loved it. went to the rocket, didnt see you or adzz, was good though, enjoyed the march too

Olivier's xmas twist
17-11-2012, 07:36 PM
@wengerknowsbest how many tottenham fans does it take to change a lightbulb? it takes five to

Olivier's xmas twist
17-11-2012, 07:43 PM
the whole north bank also chanted Theirry Henry when he stood up and waved in the second half too, that was awesome.

we were awesome, it was so loud. loved it. went to the rocket, didnt see you or adzz, was good though, enjoyed the march too

http://cadfael.tv/image/src/1353159152703.gif

Marc Overmars
17-11-2012, 07:44 PM
Henry. :bow:

Sol. :bow:

Olivier's xmas twist
17-11-2012, 07:46 PM
Can't stop laughing at Jack pushing Bale.

Such a Ghel.

Marc Overmars
17-11-2012, 07:47 PM

Such a Ghel.

If you look really close, you can see the tears streaming down his face.

GP
17-11-2012, 07:50 PM
If you look really close, you can see the tears streaming down his face.

And the pee streaming down his leg.

Bale :haha:

Silly monkey

GP
17-11-2012, 07:50 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A77WjPaCMAAY9Xv.jpg

Letters
17-11-2012, 08:21 PM
@wengerknowsbest how many tottenham fans does it take to change a lightbulb? it takes five to:haha:

Letters
17-11-2012, 08:21 PM
Silly monkeyRacialist.

Power n Glory
17-11-2012, 08:26 PM
Glad to see Sol and Henry in the crowd. Always good to see the legends return and support us. Glad we put on a show for them!

BOBN
17-11-2012, 09:27 PM

and to think people were saying jenkinson should keep his place because he was "playing well" :haha:

GP
17-11-2012, 09:29 PM
He was playing well. Don't be a gorp.

Ollie the Optimist
17-11-2012, 09:31 PM
today was about one thing, lets not spoil it by arguing about stupid things like saying jenkinson wasnt playing well or spurs could have been 3-0 up etc. it was all about winning, and win we did. lets just enjoy that

oh and laugh at spurs too

BOBN
17-11-2012, 09:41 PM
He was playing well. Don't be a gorp.
he was playing well for a guy who looked like he'd won a competition.

it was a patronising "hes doing well", until some started taking it seriously.

hes probably the 24th best right back in the league.

GP
17-11-2012, 09:44 PM

I said 'don't be a gorp', not 'be a much bigger gorp'

Ollie the Optimist
17-11-2012, 09:46 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

fakeyank
17-11-2012, 09:47 PM
The more I see JW, the more I fall in love with this young man! *all homo*

We need fuckers like him in the side.. I bet if you cut him open, he will be all red and white! I just hope we can do enough to keep his ambitions up at our club. Future Capi! :bow:

GP
17-11-2012, 09:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

:goodpost:

Olivier's xmas twist
17-11-2012, 09:53 PM
today was about one thing, lets not spoil it by arguing about stupid things like saying jenkinson wasnt playing well or spurs could have been 3-0 up etc. it was all about winning, and win we did. lets just enjoy that

oh and laugh at spurs too

Kano
17-11-2012, 10:09 PM
and to think people were saying jenkinson should keep his place because he was "playing well"
i'd prefer us to have players not playing well. we'd have a better chance of winning then.

Özil's Panoramic View
17-11-2012, 10:11 PM
Missed the game due to work. Can someone please give me a synopsis? Or at least point me to Ach's post match analysis?

Letters
17-11-2012, 10:17 PM
Missed the game due to work. Can someone please give me a synopsis?
We twatted those twats :cool:

Özil's Panoramic View
17-11-2012, 10:23 PM
We twatted those twats :cool:

So much said in so few words.

Letters :bow:

Spuds :haha:

gunnerrrrr
17-11-2012, 10:40 PM
love Wilshire he such a wum

Injury Time
17-11-2012, 10:41 PM
BFG :bow:

IBK
17-11-2012, 10:52 PM

Fair play mate. :gp:

IBK
17-11-2012, 10:54 PM
That was pretty awesome.

I loved 'you're shit and you know you are' at 4-1 as the first Spuds were starting to leave. :lol:

LDG
17-11-2012, 11:00 PM
Grant. Fucking. Holt. Lol

LDG
17-11-2012, 11:01 PM
Fuck em all! Fuck em all!!

LDG
17-11-2012, 11:10 PM
Missed the game due to work. Can someone please give me a synopsis? Or at least point me to Ach's post match analysis?

We won.

Özim
17-11-2012, 11:30 PM
Cazorla was the new little Mozart today, some beautiful passes, good dribbling and just looked electric!

Xhaka Can’t
17-11-2012, 11:47 PM
We won.

And we won well.

Ollie the Optimist
17-11-2012, 11:52 PM
last year was the worst ever arsenal team against the best ever totenham team, result. 5-2.

this year, our arsenal team is supposed to be worse then last year. result 5-2.

you have to be pretty shit to keep losing to us, by the same scoreline. twice, in the the same year.

Olivier's xmas twist
18-11-2012, 12:04 AM
last year was the worst ever arsenal team against the best ever totenham team, result. 5-2.

you have to be pretty shit to keep losing to us, by the same scoreline. twice, in the the same year.

IBK
18-11-2012, 12:17 AM

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
18-11-2012, 08:09 AM
just got back. one of the best days of my life, it was that good. dont give a shit about the game because we all know we have problems, however the atmosphere the experience and the fact i was there just made it awesome. completely lost my voice. love BFG's celebration, that was passion, giroud is one sexy motherfucker and theo played amazingly. cazorla is just something else, absoulty unreal.

football :bow:

absoulty :bow:

moemnts :bow:

north bank nutter
18-11-2012, 08:31 AM
Just woke up with a stonking hangover after a great day yesterday. The twelve pins was buzzing after the match, usual football in the street etc. Was great to see TH14 and SC23 in the boxes celebrating each goal with us.

Tottenham LMAO.

Xhaka Can’t
18-11-2012, 08:50 AM
Just woke up with a stonking hangover after a great day yesterday. The twelve pins was buzzing after the match, usual football in the street etc. Was great to see TH14 and SC23 in the boxes celebrating each goal with us.

Tottenham LMAO.

Thierry Henry :bow:
Sol Campbell :bow:
Jens Lehmann :bow:
The Twelve Pins :bow:
The Twelve Pins efficient bar staff :bow:
Tottenham Hotspufs :pal:

Letters
18-11-2012, 08:54 AM
The Twelve Pins efficient bar staff :bow:

Gervinho's Forehead
18-11-2012, 09:07 AM
BIG FUCKING GERMAN, WE'VE GOT A BIG FUCKING GERRRRRRRRRRRRMAN!

LDG
18-11-2012, 09:31 AM

Fuck em.

Get in!

:woohoo:

Gervinho's Forehead
18-11-2012, 09:36 AM
Double, double, double. Sol Campbell has won the double. And the c*nts down the Lane. Have won f*ck all again. And Sol Campbell has won the double!

Power n Glory
18-11-2012, 09:57 AM
Looks at watch....'oh look, it's 5-2'. :lol:

Piss a few Spurs fans off on Monday morning!

LDG
18-11-2012, 10:07 AM
We can see you sneaking out!

Letters
18-11-2012, 10:08 AM
Is there a fire drill?
Is there a fire drill?

On the Tube on the way there a load of Spurs fans got on the train.
Real knuckle draggers.
They spent the whole journey singing - the usual nonsense about Wenger and the nasty one about Campbell - and banging their idiot hands on the roof of the train.
They were like a load of giant toddlers. IQ lower than their shoe size.

The thought of them going home massively pissed off. Again. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.

Me :patrice:

LDG
18-11-2012, 11:31 AM
:dance:

LDG
18-11-2012, 01:34 PM
Gonna watch the highlights.

Again :dance:

hobson's choice
18-11-2012, 02:31 PM
Great result, more importantly Giroud is starting to play well, and crosses are being put his way, Theo crossing has really improved. And his corners are really good, nice to see that his work on that aspect of his game.

And as a person who lives in America i'm glad that idiot AVB keeps trying to screw with Spurs by his stupid goalie fukkery, Friedel is so much better than Lloris

north bank nutter
18-11-2012, 03:51 PM
I was right behind the goal where BFG scored, walcott's cross was sublime and the celebrations where amazing. We must keep walcott at all costs, 100k is probably the going rate these days, we have no pace in the side and it would cost at least 15 million to replace him. I dont want us to fuck up this time and see him flying at another club.

Globalgunner
18-11-2012, 04:46 PM
Great result, more importantly Giroud is starting to play well, and crosses are being put his way, Theo crossing has really improved. And his corners are really good, nice to see that his work on that aspect of his game.

And as a person who lives in America i'm glad that idiot AVB keeps trying to screw with Spurs by his stupid goalie fukkery, Friedel is so much better than Lloris

He should never have bought Lloris, didnt need him and all it has done is upset the team dynamics. Friedel never gets injured so still would have been OK for 2 more seasons. The problem is that at his age he needs to play every day or will go downhill rapidly sitting on the bench.

We on the other hand need a top class keeper and let both LLoris and Julio Ceasar go to lesser clubs

GP
18-11-2012, 05:14 PM
Well, Lloris isn't top class, and Cesar claims he chose QPR over us.

Which obviously makes him a berk.

fakeyank
18-11-2012, 06:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yWr1UojF6g

This is from the earlier 5-2 win but still funny :lol:

milla
18-11-2012, 06:17 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yWr1UojF6g

This is from the earlier 5-2 win but still funny :lol:

Giggsy LMAO :coffee:

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
18-11-2012, 08:36 PM
sorry i just want to take another opportunity

vertonghen for choosing them over us :haha:

lloris for being crap at reflexes compared to friedel and letting them slip under him :haha:

bale for nearly getting linched by wheelchair :haha:

gallas for having the camera put on him after every tottenham goal ever and he just pulls that sulky face throws his arms in the air and blames everyone apart from himself :haha:

and the spurs fans for being a bunch of wankers :haha:

Letters
18-11-2012, 08:40 PM
:lol: I sure am glad I ventured out of my cave to go to it.

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
18-11-2012, 08:44 PM
oh yeah and badebayor :haha: :haha:

Letters
18-11-2012, 08:46 PM
I'm definitely putting the DVD of this game on my Christmas list.

Ollie the Optimist
18-11-2012, 09:20 PM
its pathetic the lengths some people will go to not to give us credit. some journalists, one in the sun especially, just say that we won because of the ade red card. and that before that, tottenham were going to win the game as tehy were 1-0 up.

which is bollocks, yes they were in the stronger position obviously, however this is a team who were 2-0 up last year with less time left and still lost 5-2, this is also a team that has won once at Arsenal for about 20 years. to claim with 73 minutes left of a derby game and a 1-0 lead that they were certain to win is just pathetic.

however it just makes it funnier for us, to laugh at them and spurs.

gallas :haha:

Özil's Panoramic View
18-11-2012, 09:37 PM

Ade & Chimp :haha:

Vertenghon & Gallas :haha:

Wenger with another North London Demolition :bow:

Merts & Podolski :bow:

Big Sexy :bow:

Cazorla & Feo :bow:

Wheelchair :bow:

Ollie the Optimist
18-11-2012, 10:19 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8BCtJWCQAAF1rP.jpg:large

Japan Shaking All Over
19-11-2012, 07:28 AM

Such a Ghel.

WTF feck was Bale going on about how tall Jack is.......muppet!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apF1cjfCJik&feature=related

keep an eye on Jack and Chimp :lol:

Injury Time
19-11-2012, 08:18 AM

The Organisation of Short Ass lawyers (TOSA) should write a letter to the police, heightism cannot be tolerated :sulk:

GP
19-11-2012, 08:33 AM

Then Jack gives him a thumbs up after the card is shown :lol:

Globalgunner
19-11-2012, 08:57 AM
Funniest thing is just after Bale made his "shortie" gesture. Aaron Lennon showed up and there was at least 6 ins clearance between his hand and Lennons head.

V-Pig
19-11-2012, 09:18 AM
Wilshere should've taken out a banana and shoved it in Bale's face at that point.

Racists have ruined legitimate banana usage at football matches. ****s.

LDG
19-11-2012, 09:23 AM

Letters
19-11-2012, 09:46 AM
The Organisation of Short Ass lawyers (TOSA) should write a letter to the police, heightism cannot be tolerated :sulk:

<_<

LDG
19-11-2012, 09:50 AM
You're just a shit old Jack Wilshere, shit old Jack Wilshere!

Letters
19-11-2012, 09:51 AM
I'm also fat <_<

Japan Shaking All Over
19-11-2012, 10:15 AM
I'm also fat <_<

:console: dont worry mate, we'll wotect you wom that wvil meaning Wareth Wale

V-Pig
19-11-2012, 10:28 AM
Disgusting the way Roy Hodgson is treated on here.

Japan Shaking All Over
19-11-2012, 10:44 AM
But Woy is Wetters best wend

LDG
19-11-2012, 11:28 AM
http://www.glory-glory.co.uk/showthread.php?3106-***-OMT-TOTTENHAM-HOTSPUR-vs-ARSENAL-OMT-***/page55

Marc Overmars
19-11-2012, 12:50 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8EIidkCQAAPcG4.jpg:large

Olivier's xmas twist
19-11-2012, 12:52 PM
its pathetic the lengths some people will go to not to give us credit. some journalists, one in the sun especially, just say that we won because of the ade red card. and that before that, tottenham were going to win the game as tehy were 1-0 up.

which is bollocks, yes they were in the stronger position obviously, however this is a team who were 2-0 up last year with less time left and still lost 5-2, this is also a team that has won once at Arsenal for about 20 years. to claim with 73 minutes left of a derby game and a 1-0 lead that they were certain to win is just pathetic.

however it just makes it funnier for us, to laugh at them and spurs.

gallas :haha:

Meh who cares, we won that all that matters, those Journo's can piss off tbh.

Olivier's xmas twist
19-11-2012, 12:57 PM
He should never have bought Lloris, didnt need him and all it has done is upset the team dynamics. Friedel never gets injured so still would have been OK for 2 more seasons. The problem is that at his age he needs to play every day or will go downhill rapidly sitting on the bench.

We on the other hand need a top class keeper and let both LLoris and Julio Ceasar go to lesser clubs

Lloris is shit and Ceasar said we wanted to sign him but he chose QPR cause he had too look out for his future as he knew he has not long left in the game(basically he went for the money)

Yep he is playing well and the goals are coming lets hope it can continue.

Well, Lloris isn't top class, and Cesar claims he chose QPR over us.

Which obviously makes him a berk.

A money grabbing berk.

Yep Bale is a twat and needs to stfu.

LDG
19-11-2012, 02:02 PM
Is Maccy still in Reading? :unsure:

Niall_Quinn
19-11-2012, 02:18 PM

Nah, he's done Reading and has now moved on to Slough. Then a relaxing couple of days in Bracknell and his heritage tour is done.

LDG
19-11-2012, 02:23 PM
http://ballsdot.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/podpole.gif

GP
19-11-2012, 02:38 PM

Maybe he always was...

:ninja:

Marc Overmars
19-11-2012, 02:40 PM
I feel we've lacked a little bit of sharpness without Maccy but I was interested to see what a world without Maccy would be like.

I don't like it.

Syn
19-11-2012, 07:16 PM
Adebayor :bow:

Cemented his place as an Arsenal legend.

To be fair to him, who doesn't want to snap Cazorla? He is just so irritating with that stupid spanish thing where they take about 8 touches a second. Get a refund, buy Huddlestone and lets stop pretending we know how to play football.

Good to see Wilshere moaning his tits off and pressuring the referee. We've lacked that since Fabregas left.

Soccer.

V-Pig
19-11-2012, 08:39 PM
THERE'S ALWAYS MONEY IN THE BANANA STAND.

Because Bale buys all the seats there for his family.

http://hhh.gavilan.edu/detler/chimps.jpg

Mr. Lahey
19-11-2012, 10:39 PM
http://ballsdot.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/podpole.gif

:lol: was hoping someone was going to post this.

Japan Shaking All Over
20-11-2012, 10:23 AM
Adebayor :bow:

Cemented his place as an Arsenal legend.

To be fair to him, who doesn't want to snap Cazorla? He is just so irritating with that stupid spanish thing where they take about 8 touches a second. Get a refund, buy Huddlestone and lets stop pretending we know how to play football.

Good to see Wilshere moaning his tits off and pressuring the referee. We've lacked that since Fabregas left.

Soccer.

This.
Actually RvP was a serious WUM, him against Krul was classic, TBF we always need at least one that is going to stick up for the rest. . .

Marc Overmars
20-11-2012, 10:29 AM
It was classic, Krul destroyed him.

Japan Shaking All Over
20-11-2012, 10:54 AM
go on.

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
20-11-2012, 12:55 PM
anyone got the time?

Letters
20-11-2012, 01:11 PM
10 past :unsure:

Syn
20-11-2012, 01:12 PM
Why do you have to be like that?

Fist of Lehmann
20-11-2012, 01:19 PM
Correct answer was: It's 5 to ... 1:23pm

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
20-11-2012, 01:20 PM
the problem with goonersweb is that the governing body on here is institutionally racist.

Letters
20-11-2012, 01:23 PM
We're also fat.

Fist of Lehmann
20-11-2012, 01:40 PM
the problem with goonersweb is that the governing body on here is institutionally racist.
That's not a problem, that's a feature.

Unlike your face.

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
20-11-2012, 01:45 PM
erm ok that'll do. thanks for your interest in my affairs.

Fist of Lehmann
20-11-2012, 02:11 PM
erm ok that'll do. thanks for your interest in my affairs.

You have affairs?

With that face?

Props.