PDA

View Full Version : New Emirates Deal

irishitaliangooner
24-11-2012, 01:10 AM
What a touch for Arsenal to get this deal today... £30m per season contract with them. Should be enough money to buy a TOP quality player each season for the next 5 don't you think? Gazidis seems very confident that it will help us compete with every other club... I am happy about it.

Niall_Quinn
24-11-2012, 01:22 AM
These things don't happen in an instant. Money changed hands in anticipation of this and the big investors don't put their money on the table unless they know (not think) they are getting more back. This is another share price mechanism designed to fuel the sell on price when the time comes. You won't see any of this money (net) filtering down to the pitch. How do we know this? Because our £100mill "war chest" is spoken for and will be just as effective as out never ending £30mill "war chest" Judge them by their deeds not their words. The announcement today was designed to keep you sweet until May (and hopefully - for them, - until August). I'm happy (delirious) if I'm wrong but you only have the track record to go on.

We sold RvC to Man Utd. Anyone who doesn't get what's going on by now needs to take a harder look.

Özil's Panoramic View
24-11-2012, 01:53 AM
The future is never hard to figure out. All one has to do is a simple trend analysis of the not too distant past to the present, and clear indicators will be there projecting where we're going.

Nothing will change on the pitch. Unfortunately, the same can't be said about the bank statements of the capitalist pig Kroenke and rest of fat hogs posse.

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
24-11-2012, 08:24 AM
:lol: top quality player each season

more like top quality money going into the boards pocket

no wonder hill-c*nt was beaming with a smile at the agm. made £5m off stan and another £5m yesterday. those pockets are getting deeper by the minute. wanker.

Master Splinter
24-11-2012, 09:14 AM
Peter Hill-WUM :bow:.

Xhaka Can’t
24-11-2012, 12:02 PM
We only sign top top quality.

Özim
24-11-2012, 12:25 PM
We only sign top top quality.
Surely you mean super super quality?

LDG
24-11-2012, 12:49 PM
Surely you mean super super quality?

That was the season before last.

Now it is "top top top quality"

Özim
24-11-2012, 02:14 PM
That was the season before last.

Now it is "top top top quality"
That's news to me, did it change after the "waiting period"?

Dicks and chicks
27-11-2012, 07:26 AM
fuck the board and anyone who loves em