PDA

View Full Version : BSM march

Ollie the Optimist
27-11-2012, 12:31 PM
there is a march on saturday, by teh BSM movment, as far as i know its designed to march against the board, it is not a wenger out march from what they have said but against the board and there demands are below. just wondered if you would go, and why, if you wont go and why or if you havnt made your mind up.

there a few points i agree with, lower prices, the idea of moving the away fans for cheaper seats for us etc, but not sure how i feel about a march. i wont be going on it anyway as i cant make it, but not sure i would if i could though, not entirely comfortable with the idea of marching against the club.

Last week we wrote to our members advising them of a walk we will be holding before our match with Swansea. We've since mentioned it on our social media profiles, and here is the full information.

We are calling for a gathering of BSM members and supporters on 1 December, before the Swansea match, to join us on a walk to ‘Bear Roundabout’ outside The Armoury.

The objectives of this walk are to heighten the Board’s awareness in the following areas:

We want Stan Kroenke’s commitment not to take money from the club.
We want Peter Hill-Wood off the Board. He has become an embarrassment to the club and its supporters.
We want Red & White Holdings to be offered a seat on the Board. Ivan Gazidis called for us to all come together and work in the same direction but how does this work when a 30% shareholder in the club doesn’t get to have a say? In what other large business would this blocking of a major shareholder happen?
We want action from the club to stop poor allocation of our money. From wasting money on players we have to write off a year later, to handing out huge contracts to players who we can’t then sell on because nobody will match what we pay. It’s mismanagement and it’s the fans who get hit in the pocket because the club fails in other revenue generating areas such as commercial deals.

Finally, we want the club to deliver the initiatives we’ve previously put to them, which would greatly benefit match going fans. These include:

A ‘lite’ version of a season ticket with no cup credits
A short-term staged repayment scheme for season ticket renewals
The ability for season ticket holders to downgrade to Silver membership
Move away fans to the upper tier, thereby providing cheaper seats for Arsenal fans
Introduce season tickets in the Clock End at Emirates; recreate the atmosphere of the famous old stand at Highbury and improve the Emirates atmosphere on matchdays.
Introduce safe standing. This continues to be investigated by more and more clubs across the country but continues to be ignored by Arsenal.
Cheaper tickets at Emirates Stadium. If you can afford to sit on £70m of cash in the bank, you don't need to charge fans the highest ticket prices in football.

On 1 December we will be meeting at 1.30pm outside Cannons public house on Blackstock Road (opposite The Gunners pub). The walk will start at 2pm and take us past our beloved Highbury and down to Emirates Stadium where we’ll end at ‘Bear Roundabout’.

It's time the Board listened to its core support and realised there are thousands of Arsenal fans unhappy with the way the club is being run, and the way the club is treating them. Change is needed for the good of Arsenal.

Feel free to join us on the day, it will be great to have you with us.

Syn
27-11-2012, 12:34 PM
Don't know why you've posted this here. We only like to moan and bitch behind the comfort of a computer screen. Nobody here is actually going to back up their words.

Marc Overmars
27-11-2012, 12:35 PM
I'm going on a march because I want Britain to be about British.

Olivier's xmas twist
27-11-2012, 12:35 PM
Don't know why you've posted this here. We only like to moan and bitch behind the comfort of a computer screen. Nobody here is actually going to back up their words.

Maybe we could have a keyboard warrior march. Be there in spirit.

Olivier's xmas twist
27-11-2012, 12:40 PM

UKIP members :bow:

Niall_Quinn
27-11-2012, 12:43 PM
Sounds like one of those engineered revolutions to me, the one where you get paid by a Yank or a Russian to oust a dictator so another dictator can take his place.

As much as I hate the board - who do these fans think they are? They don't get to decide who sits on the board, not unless they have invested their money in buying shares. They don't get to decide how the affairs of the board are managed, or who can take a return on investment.

What they do decide is whether they want to keep on supporting the board by handing them money. That's the full scope of the supporter's leverage. March by all means to express dissatisfaction at the way the club is being run, but that list of demands is just stupid.

LDG
27-11-2012, 12:44 PM
I won't be marching, as I think they're marching about the wrong things. And quite illiterately at that.

Syn
27-11-2012, 12:45 PM
BSM :lol:

Awful driving school.

LDG
27-11-2012, 12:48 PM
:haha:

Syn
27-11-2012, 01:00 PM
Nobody will pay any attention to a march unless they were dressed in SS uniforms. I think it would be better to present our disgust through the medium of dance.

Joker
27-11-2012, 01:06 PM

LDG
27-11-2012, 01:11 PM
Nobody will pay any attention to a march unless they were dressed in SS uniforms. I think it would be better to present our disgust through the medium of dance.

I think when it comes to protesting, it's better to just do it how B18 R20 S185 does it.

"Oh get him off. Ramsey, you're fuckin useless"

Cripps_orig
27-11-2012, 01:12 PM
I'm working otherwise I'd have joined them. Good luck to them and hope they achieve what they set out to do

GP
27-11-2012, 01:26 PM
The fuck is BSM?

Niall_Quinn
27-11-2012, 02:16 PM

They aren't doing the SS uniforms? WTF?

Niall_Quinn
27-11-2012, 02:17 PM
The fuck is BSM?

British School of Motoring. They are a notorious anti-Arsenal driving school.

Kano
27-11-2012, 02:58 PM
The fuck is BSM?

Bi sexual men.

See you there.

Niall_Quinn
27-11-2012, 02:59 PM
Bi sexual men.

See you there.

I thought you didn't like women?

Kano
27-11-2012, 03:02 PM
what's there to like?

LDG
27-11-2012, 03:08 PM
what's there to like?

Tits :bow:

Fist of Lehmann
27-11-2012, 05:42 PM
Fuck this. When's the BDSM march?

Niall_Quinn
27-11-2012, 05:53 PM
Tits :bow:

And their mindsass

Xhaka Can’t
27-11-2012, 06:04 PM
What does BSM stand for?

http://static2.demotix.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/a_scale_large/1400-8/000-9/photos/1491428.jpg

Özim
27-11-2012, 06:34 PM
What does BSM stand for?

http://static2.demotix.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/a_scale_large/1400-8/000-9/photos/1491428.jpg
Have to say you're looking really good, have you lost weight?

Olivier's xmas twist
27-11-2012, 06:36 PM