:ilt:

fakeyank
28-11-2012, 09:42 PM
The usual shit fest

Özim
28-11-2012, 09:44 PM
Rubbish.

:shrug:
I didn't think it was as good as that to be honest.

Olivier's xmas twist
28-11-2012, 09:44 PM
Id take a draw tbh, none of us expected to win anyways.

milla
28-11-2012, 09:45 PM
Well on positive note, Ramsey still doesn't look fatigue enough to missed this Saturday's game lol :coffee:

LDG
28-11-2012, 09:45 PM
Plenty of teams will find it tough away to Everton.

However, we should be getting 4 points from the last two games.

It's sloppy. And that's what rankles. And as soon as sloppiness costs us. Heads go down. Fans get on their backs and we play worse.

There was no leadership anywhere, and the only player that carried it for us was Jack.

We have real problems.

gooners
28-11-2012, 09:46 PM
We don't have everton's resources

Kano
i've been watching the wigan/city game which has been pretty good.

honestly, what was this like?

apart from the obvious 'shit', 'dull' comments etc.

Maestro
Short answer: No.

and there you have it right there ....your answer

to be honest we just don't know where we'll finish in the league this season

..but about the bank job. i can see it right now, oh where's denton when you need him

:ninja::ninja::ninja:

GW breaks into the bank, mission control:lol::lol: sends a message to "hit them in the pocket" .........(insert name) goes off and comes back with all the pocket enveloes from the stationary stores :patrice: ,chuffed to bits

...........(in) starts going mental shouting about killing the bank manager :banghead:, who's denied him a personal loan and credit card application 7 times in a row and also turned down a loan for him to hire better skilled workers and invest in new tech

the job is quickly going wrong as distant sirens start to sound, triggered by the disturbance :threaten:...meanwhile NQ is back at base shouting down the radio "did you remember to disable the alarms you fools, has anyone got to the vault and deposit boxes yet"

joker runs back all disguise off :flash: ...clutching a hoard of plastic cutlery from the canteen, staplers froms desks and reams of A4 paper. we're here for a bank job remember?

....yeah shit game by the way but fun GW as always

Marc Overmars
28-11-2012, 09:47 PM
Didn't watch the game so can't comment really but it sounded fairly average, which is par for the course with us now.

Have we ever had as low as 5 wins by the start of December? Very worrying but of course not really surprising, we're no longer stagnant, this is decline.

Kano
28-11-2012, 09:48 PM
Didn't watch the game so can't comment really but it sounded fairly average, which is par for the course with us now.

Have we ever had as low as 5 wins by the start of December? Very worrying but of course not really surprising, we're no longer stagnant, this is decline.
take away those two big spankings and we've scored 13 in 11 games. big problems.

topgun
We really have gone from one extreme to the other,difficult to watch now.

Maestro
Plenty of teams will find it tough away to Everton.

However, we should be getting 4 points from the last two games.

It's sloppy. And that's what rankles. And as soon as sloppiness costs us. Heads go down. Fans get on their backs and we play worse.

There was no leadership anywhere, and the only player that carried it for us was Jack.

We have real problems.

This

Gervinho's Forehead
Didn't watch the game so can't comment really but it sounded fairly average though, which is par for the course with us now.

This is the worst start for a bloody long time! You can't even call it the start anymore!

The Governor
28-11-2012, 09:49 PM
I would've been happy with this result had we beaten Villa.

We're not playing very well, at all. Hopefully Wenger does something in January (lol).

Özil's Panoramic View
28-11-2012, 09:49 PM
Great result considering we played a superior team.

Ollie the Optimist
28-11-2012, 09:50 PM
a point at everton is a good result given current climate. we havnt been in the best of form, and a hard earned point at everton is good. a win would have been better and was needed but those expecting us to go to everton and thrash them were deluded. lets not forget, united lost there this year!

with the game itself, i think the loss of koscienly threw us a little bit, i dont think gibbs is quite match fit yet and can see why he didnt start. though it was nice for once to be able to bring on a first choice defender for a first choice from the bench. ramsey on played ok i though, never hid from the game even when made mistakes. sagna made a couple but recovered well from them. theo was very good, giroud didnt get the service but still worked hard.

overall i thought it was a good performance in terms of effort and work rate, just the final product was missing. i can see why wenger brought on coqualin for santi, although am sure he will be critized for it but at that time, it made sense to bring on a dm to help as everton were breaking quickly and santi was not great and tired. a point at everton is a good result, however compared to recent results it makes it look worse then it is. not many top teams will win there but we have to start picking up points elsewhere. two home games now, two must wins.

Xhaka Can’t

Me neither.

Under normal circumstances, a point at Goodison is a result, but we are in such a state we needed the win.

Olivier's xmas twist

Going to be a long hard season that is for sure. But you had to expect we'd struggle in the league. Don't see the point in looking at performance with the squad we have.

LDG
28-11-2012, 09:51 PM
i've been watching the wigan/city game which has been pretty good.

honestly, what was this like?

apart from the obvious 'shit', 'dull' comments etc.

If we had beaten Villa like we should have done if we'd applied ourselves, a draw here would be a decent result.

But we put pressure on ourselves here.

It was a scrappy match, and we were a bit lucky Everton were shit up top, as they had us under the kosh for large parts

I don't like getting at players, but I've never been so infuriated with the persistence in playing one player when he constantly mucks up. Ramsey is awful.

PGFC
I would've been happy with this result had we beaten Villa.

We're not playing very well, at all. Hopefully Wenger does something in January (lol).

He will, He's going to sell Theo :good:

Xhaka Can’t
a point at everton is a good result given current climate. we havnt been in the best of form, and a hard earned point at everton is good. a win would have been better and was needed but those expecting us to go to everton and thrash them were deluded. lets not forget, united lost there this year!

with the game itself, i think the loss of koscienly threw us a little bit, i dont think gibbs is quite match fit yet and can see why he didnt start. though it was nice for once to be able to bring on a first choice defender for a first choice from the bench. ramsey on played ok i though, never hid from the game even when made mistakes. sagna made a couple but recovered well from them. theo was very good, giroud didnt get the service but still worked hard.

overall i thought it was a good performance in terms of effort and work rate, just the final product was missing. i can see why wenger brought on coqualin for santi, although am sure he will be critized for it but at that time, it made sense to bring on a dm to help as everton were breaking quickly and santi was not great and tired. a point at everton is a good result, however compared to recent results it makes it look worse then it is. not many top teams will win there but we have to start picking up points elsewhere. two home games now, two must wins.

You should write for Arsenal.com.

Seriously.

Oh look...RvP wins the Mancs another 3 points - put some spin on that.

Olivier's xmas twist
28-11-2012, 09:52 PM

:gp:

Dennis Bendtner
28-11-2012, 09:52 PM
It sounds like Arteta had an average game at best to continue a poor run of form. I think everyone called this or an injury before the season started. Yet as well we only have Coquelin who can play there. It's a position we are predictably worried about rotating.

Marc Overmars
28-11-2012, 09:53 PM
This is the worst start for a bloody long time! You can't even call it the start anymore!

Yep, over a third of the way through now. If the next 14 games go the same way we'll be languishing in midtable for sure.

We've got to go on a winning run in December, the fixtures don't look too bad but then we struggle against anyone these days.

Kano
28-11-2012, 09:54 PM
If we had beaten Villa like we should have done if we'd applied ourselves, a draw here would be a decent result.

But we put pressure on ourselves here.

It was a scrappy match, and we were a bit lucky Everton were shit up top, as they had us under the kosh for large parts

I don't like getting at players, but I've never been so infuriated with the persistence in playing one player when he constantly mucks up. Ramsey is awful.
cheers. i feel lucky i gave up my season ticket this season.

for the first time i've said we'll finish fifth and it's looking like that at best so far. we are not creating or scoring enough and it seems all too easy for the opposition to neuter our game.

Maestro
We desperately could have done with 3 points here, nothing is very sure anymore and we now have less and less games to start racking up some points.

We could be in trouble if something doesn't change soon

Cripps_orig
Completely outplayed as expected. Theo our best player as expected. Drawing was completely unexpected though. Quite pleased. We should get top 6

gooners

Seriously.

ollie doesn't write for arsenal.com? wtf is going on at afc? :sulk:

Özim
Didn't watch the game
Lucky you, I wish I hadn't :(

Kano
28-11-2012, 09:56 PM
at the very least i can continue to laugh at liverpool and rafa. small mercies mean a lot right now.

Olivier's xmas twist
28-11-2012, 09:56 PM
Yep, over a third of the way through now. If the next 14 games go the same way we'll be languishing in midtable for sure.

We've got to go on a winning run in December, the fixtures don't look too bad but then we struggle against anyone these days.

True we need to take advantage of this poor league and soon. With us we seem to find some way to luck ourselves to top 4.

Maestro
28-11-2012, 09:57 PM

Seriously.

are you saying ollie is on the payroll?

Kano
28-11-2012, 09:57 PM
and this of course

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-fL0FC2DRmjA/ULaGz1iNUqI/AAAAAAAABjs/Nh5Q-VwgW1g/s500/BALE2.gif

:lol:

Xhaka Can’t
28-11-2012, 09:58 PM
and this of course

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-fL0FC2DRmjA/ULaGz1iNUqI/AAAAAAAABjs/Nh5Q-VwgW1g/s500/BALE2.gif

:haha:

Gervinho's Forehead
True we need to take advantage of this poor league and soon. With us we seem to find some way to luck ourselves to top 4.

How can we take advantage of a poor league when we are poor ourselves. I see the biggest gap to the top for us in years I still don't know where we'll finish yet, but not top 4.

Olivier's xmas twist

Olivier's xmas twist
28-11-2012, 09:59 PM
How can we take advantage of a poot league when we are poor ourselves. I see the biggest gap to the top for us in years I still don't know where we'll finish yet, but not top 4.

The league is poor, spurs are poor, liverpool are poor, Everton showed they won't last the fight, neither will brom. If the gap was big it would have been by now.

Gervinho's Forehead
28-11-2012, 10:00 PM
and this of course

hoooooooooooooofffffffffff :haha:

gooners
28-11-2012, 10:00 PM
With us we seem to find some way to luck ourselves to top 4.

nope;

everton,westbrom,spuds will fuck up soon and gift us an all clear.

wenger will then be praised as the miracle worker he is; he will say 'you guys predicted we will get relegated but we finished 4th comfortably with the trophy' :good:

Gervinho's Forehead
28-11-2012, 10:01 PM
The league is poor, spurs are poor, liverpool are poor, Everton showed they won't last the fight, neither will brom. If the gap was big it would have been by now.

So do you feel pretty confident of top 4 again?

Olivier's xmas twist
28-11-2012, 10:01 PM
nope;

everton,westbrom,spuds will fuck up soon and gift us an all clear.

wenger will then be praised as the miracle worker he is; he will say 'you guys predicted we will get relegated but we finished 4th comfortably with the trophy' :good:

Hence luck our way to 4th.

Joker
28-11-2012, 10:02 PM
The football we're playing these days is so turgid and resembles a mid table side. It wouldn't be so bad if this was a one off, but throughout the season the quality of our football has been really poor.
A draw at Everton is a decent result, but if carry on playing like this I can see us languishing in mid table for the rest of the season.

Master Splinter
Ramsey will probably need to be Eboooooed by the crowd before WUMger comes to his senses.

Cazorla was actually worse than him. Wilshere and Arteta were sloppy as well. Our midfield has somehow become weaker with Wilshere's return. Time for Rosicky and his little turn boost.

Giroud and Walcott were mostly invisible as they had no service, but were semi-dangerous when they were near it.

Apart from a needless brainfart at the end, Szczesny was solid.

Hope Koscielny is okay, as we'll need our best central defensive partnership going into the busy Christmas period.

Gervinho :haha:.

Kano
sorry to repeat the gif but this angle is even better

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-ciSyR6j0NDY/ULaG1ccjhkI/AAAAAAAABj4/5pqcpwT8slM/s500/BALE.gif

like i said, small mercies.

Ollie the Optimist

Seriously.

fine is this better?

FUCK EVERYONE, BURN IT ALL DOWN, FUCK ARSENAL, KILL THEM ALL. WE ARE SHIT, WENGERS A ****, I HOPE HE DIES, I HOPE RAMSEY DIES.

fucking idiots

Özil's Panoramic View
We really need a change. The entire team just look so uninspired. Wenger has been looking very fatigued and like he can't be bothered anymore. I honestly think he's just doing enough to see out his contract before calling it quits.

There nothing new or different to us, only stagnation all round. Same approach and formation every game. Nothing to excite, no little sparkle or a blip of brilliance in a build up. Just one giant theatrical tedium.

Olivier's xmas twist
So do you feel pretty confident of top 4 again?

Why not, it was never going to be easy, but seeing the shite competing for it we have a chance. All i can say is we can only win our next game.

Kano
28-11-2012, 10:04 PM
fine is this better?

FUCK EVERYONE, BURN IT ALL DOWN, FUCK ARSENAL, KILL THEM ALL. WE ARE SHIT, WENGERS A ****, I HOPE HE DIES, I HOPE RAMSEY DIES.

fucking idiots
sorry ollie but :lol: that's hilariously ott

Olivier's xmas twist
28-11-2012, 10:04 PM
Think we missed Poldi big time tbh.

LDG
28-11-2012, 10:05 PM
:crying:

Xhaka Can’t
fine is this better?

The last sentence rescues that piece. :good:

Gervinho's Forehead
At the moment we're on target for 57 points wich would've got us 7th last season.

Maestro
fine is this better?

fucking idiots

Kano
We really need a change. The entire team just look so uninspired. Wenger has been looking very fatigued and like he can't be bothered anymore. I honestly think he's just doing enough to see out his contract before calling it quits.

There nothing new or different to us, only stagnation all round. Same approach and formation every game. Nothing to excite, no little sparkle or a blip of brilliance in a build up. Just one giant theatrical tedium.
for quite some time i think he's look at our games unfolding and been unsure as to what to do. fortunately we had players who could get us out of tight situations but that isn't the case now.

Olivier's xmas twist
Wenger has been looking very fatigued and like he can't be bothered anymore. I honestly think he's just doing enough to see out his contract before calling it quits.

Did not really watch much of the game as the stream kept dying. Maybe you have a point. Deffo think he is stepping down at the end of the season.

Alpha
28-11-2012, 10:07 PM
Cazorla is supposed to be the one who should dictate our game along side Wishere but he was not seen today . I don't know if it was tiredness or just a off-day . We also lack players who can't tackle to break up when we are under pressure . Giroud reluctance to shoot begins to make him a chamack clone . Another frustrating game but fair result .
we definitely need to strengthen in January if we are still ambitious to get even our 4th spot .

Ralpheroo72
28-11-2012, 10:07 PM
Staring into the abyss really. Insipid and devoid of anything. Bring back Glenn Helder.

Olivier's xmas twist
28-11-2012, 10:08 PM
fine is this better?

fucking idiots

Ollie the negative :bow:

gooners
28-11-2012, 10:08 PM
sorry ollie but :lol: that's hilariously ott

an ollie MELTDOWN! :hug:

Marc Overmars
28-11-2012, 10:09 PM
for quite some time i think he's look at our games unfolding and been unsure as to what to do. fortunately we had players who could get us out of tight situations but that isn't the case now.

It was RVC who turned these draws into wins last season. We were incredibly reliant on him (more than we were willing to admit) and that's being shown up now.

LDG
fine is this better?

fucking idiots

And scene.

Exit stage left.

Cripps_orig
Everton totally dominated as expected. Theo our best player as expected. What wasn't expected was the draw so I'm pleased. Keeps top 6 alive

Olivier's xmas twist
28-11-2012, 10:10 PM
Cazorla is supposed to be the one who should dictate our game along side Wishere but he was not seen today . I don't know if it was tiredness or just a off-day . We also lack players who can't tackle to break up when we are under pressure . Giroud reluctance to shoot begins to make him a chamack clone . Another frustrating game but fair result .
we definitely need to strengthen in January if we are still ambitious to get even our 4th spot .

Give him a break the lad is tired, he can't always be on form, not his fault someone to help him was not brought in.

Gervinho's Forehead
28-11-2012, 10:10 PM
It was RVC who turned these draws into wins last season. We were incredibly reliant on him (more than we were willing to admit) and that's being shown up now.

We have giroud that can play there........ :ilt:

Marc Overmars
28-11-2012, 10:11 PM

Cazorla is a fairweather. Big time.

At least David Silva lasted until January last season.

Gervinho's Forehead
Give him a break the lad is tired, he can't always be on form, not his fault someone to help him was not brought in.

He's got Jack init.

Alpha
fine is this better?

fucking idiots

I really doubt this comes from an optimist person . Looks like a bearer of bad news .

Gervinho's Forehead
28-11-2012, 10:12 PM
I really doubt this comes from an optimist person . Looks like a bearer of bad news .

Marc Overmars
28-11-2012, 10:12 PM
We have giroud that can play there........ :ilt:

Giroud has been fine but it's the manner and nack of scoring at the right time that set RVC apart.

Gervinho's Forehead
28-11-2012, 10:14 PM
Giroud has been fine but it's the manner and nack of scoring at the right time that set RVC apart.

Yes very true I was at the Everton home game last season where his volley won us the game right at the end, it was a beautiful goal! The fucking ****.

Dennis Bendtner
28-11-2012, 10:14 PM

BOBN is more measured and cutting.

Olivier's xmas twist
28-11-2012, 10:16 PM
He's got Jack init.

Jacks just come back and is not fully fit, it will take time. Though id drop him for the next game or 2. (santi, not jack)

Kano
28-11-2012, 10:16 PM
yeah, in a full flowing team giroud would score and set up a stack of goals but he isn't a top tier striker, not lethal enough. he'd be 3/4 choice at a top four team.

Olivier's xmas twist
28-11-2012, 10:17 PM

We really might have to buy KJH in Jan tbh.

Guns of Gibraltar
28-11-2012, 10:19 PM
you are so right, it´s so numbingly boring now, it is like dead but just not quite dead. I wish I knew why. I believe in Arsene´s integrity and if he felt he had enough he would resign. He´s got enough money for all this shit but something holds him in this job. I wonder what that is.

Kano
28-11-2012, 10:20 PM
you are so right, it´s so numbingly boring now, it is like dead but just not quite dead. I wish I knew why. I believe in Arsene´s integrity and if he felt he had enough he would resign. He´s got enough money for all this shit but something holds him in this job. I wonder what that is.
ego and pride can be as damaging as they are helpful.

Özil's Panoramic View
28-11-2012, 10:20 PM

A sad reality indeed. I still have immense respect for the man and can't bear to see him on a path to destroying his legacy.

After all, he's who made this club what it is, and the reason why we have something to moan on about, now that the glory days he produced are gone.

Ralpheroo72
28-11-2012, 10:21 PM

He has already said that we are unlikely to buy big in January. Cant see Huntelaar coming to Arsenal. Park coming back, will be 'like' a new signing.

Globalgunner
28-11-2012, 10:22 PM

Kim Je Heoun?

Olivier's xmas twist
28-11-2012, 10:23 PM
A sad reality indeed. I still have immense respect for the man and can't bear to see him on a path to destroying his legacy.

After all, he's who made this club what it is, and the reason why we have something to moan on about, now that the glory days he produced are gone.

Olivier's xmas twist
28-11-2012, 10:24 PM
He has already said that we are unlikely to buy big in January. Cant see Huntelaar coming to Arsenal. Park coming back, will be 'like' a new signing.

I never said has coming, i said we may need to buy him.

Özim
28-11-2012, 10:24 PM
At the moment we're on target for 57 points wich would've got us 7th last season.
Is that ok for the 7th place trophy or are we lacking a little bit of sharpness and thus too early?

Let me know if there is a waiting period for finding out the answer to this.

Marc Overmars
28-11-2012, 10:25 PM
yeah, in a full flowing team giroud would score and set up a stack of goals but he isn't a top tier striker, not lethal enough. he'd be 3/4 choice at a top four team.

I was confident we'd finish 4th but turgid performances seem to be the norm now, the Spurs game was an anomaly. I reckon you called it right with 5th.

Globalgunner

Mrs Thatcher thought she was doing a good job. Couldnt believe it when the Rabbits in tweed suits plucked up enough courage to ask her to step down

Ralpheroo72
I never said has coming, i said we may need to buy him.

Chill Winston, I wasnt having a go.

Özil's Panoramic View
Kim Je Heoun?

We'd do well with someone able to dictate something in that final 3rd for us.

Kano
28-11-2012, 10:27 PM
I was confident we'd finish 4th but turgid performances seem to be the norm now, the Spurs game was an anomaly. I reckon you called it right with 5th.
it's the stat i threw up earlier that should be a huge concern for wenger. 13 in 11 games shows how poor we have been going forward and it is completely out of the norm for his teams.

Guns of Gibraltar
28-11-2012, 10:29 PM
ego and pride can be as damaging as they are helpful.

you can´t do this job without ego and pride, look at other even unsuccessful managers, they have ego and pride bigger than universe. It´s the desire, he must still have the desire to carry on with this. I wish I knew what he is thinking.

Kano
28-11-2012, 10:32 PM
that's why i said they are helpful; as they're essential for the job. but if you don't realise that you are losing touch with the team and the game, that ego/pride combo can leave you blinded to what everyone else can see. of course i don't know for sure but it seems pretty reasonable to suggest.

Özim
28-11-2012, 10:34 PM
Seems some people can't take a joke :rolleyes:

Guns of Gibraltar
28-11-2012, 10:34 PM
Is that ok for the 7th place trophy or are we lacking a little bit of sharpness and thus too early?

Do other managers say we were shit when they lose points?

Özim
28-11-2012, 10:35 PM
Do other managers say we were shit when they lose points?
Yes

Gervinho's Forehead
28-11-2012, 10:36 PM

Can we win the race to 7th? Perhaps. It's hard to say but I believe we have the quality in the squad to fight. However we must observe the waiting period.

Guns of Gibraltar
28-11-2012, 10:37 PM
that's why i said they are helpful; as they're essential for the job. but if you don't realise that you are losing touch with the team and the game, that ego/pride combo can leave you blinded to what everyone else can see. of course i don't know for sure but it seems pretty reasonable to suggest.
Fair comment but that´s assuming Arsene is the only guy at AFC, where are the others? maybe he´s bloody fed up to fend off for dividend taking c-nts?

Özim
28-11-2012, 10:38 PM
Can we win the race to 7th? Perhaps. It's hard to say but I believe we have the quality in the squad to fight. However we must observe the waiting period.

Guns of Gibraltar
28-11-2012, 10:39 PM
Yes

give me one verifiable quote, apart from when they lose heavily they say we were not good enough, give one quote from amanger saying we were shit after a draw.

Olivier's xmas twist
Yes

Never heard one manager say his team was shit.

Letters
In happier times this result wouldn't be seen as a disaster.
Everton haven't lost at home in the league yet and they beat Utd at their place.

We are looking worryingly mid-table but no-one bar the top 2 are looking much good.

In brief: meh.

Kano
Fair comment but that´s assuming Arsene is the only guy at AFC, where are the others? maybe he´s bloody fed up to fend off for dividend taking c-nts?
true but if we're strictly talking about what happens on the pitch, then it comes down to him. we should be performing better than we are with this squad really. sad as it is, i think he's reached the end of being able to evolve our team. the play looks stagnant and 7 years of banging your head against the wall can do that to a man.

Olivier's xmas twist
28-11-2012, 10:40 PM

I think he is off end of the season.

Özim
28-11-2012, 10:42 PM
give me one verifiable quote, apart from when they lose heavily they say we were not good enough, give one quote from amanger saying we were shit after a draw.
Come on Ferguson has come out in the past when his team has been poor and said as much and there are plenty of other examples.

Here's one of Ferguson saying they were poor after winning:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19694487

Guns of Gibraltar
28-11-2012, 10:42 PM
true but if we're strictly talking about what happens on the pitch, then it comes down to him. we should be performing better than we are with this squad really. sad as it is, i think he's reached the end of being able to evolve our team. the play looks stagnant and 7 years of banging your head against the wall can do that to a man.
come on, man for man this team is not better than Everton´s, why do we assume that our journeymen should get better league position that theirs year after year?

Özim
28-11-2012, 10:43 PM
Never heard one manager say his team was shit.
They won't use the word "sh*t" in an interview obviously...but does anyone really have to say that.

Very poor = sh*at in interview talk

Gervinho's Forehead
28-11-2012, 10:44 PM
Come on Ferguson has come out in the past when his team has been poor and said as much and there are plenty of other examples.

You should've used fergie fuck's reaction to when they beat us the other week. He was pissed off they didn't score more!

Kano
come on, man for man this team is not better than Everton´s, why do we assume that our journeymen should get better league position that theirs year after year?
i not saying we should be top four but we should putting up a better fist of things. i didn't see tonights game but it sounds identical to several others this season. there is no drive to our game and it seems most teams know how to kill any sort of threat we might attempt.

Özim
You should've used fergie fuck's reaction to when they beat us the other week. He was pissed off they didn't score more!
:lol: there's plenty of examples out there that's for sure....but yeah that would have been a good one!

Guns of Gibraltar
28-11-2012, 10:45 PM

well they were lucky and Wenger said it many times as well that they were "·a little bit lucky", but that´s his french way of saying things

Kano
28-11-2012, 10:48 PM
well they were lucky and Wenger said it many times as well that they were "·a little bit lucky", but that´s his french way of saying things
tbf i think i remember hughes laying into his team at swansea at the start of the season. some managers do show their true feelings post game.

i don't really care what he says post match because the proof is in the pudding out on the pitch. i'd hate for him to lay into us and then we turn out the same in the next match. he does his politician thing post and pre-match so it is what it is. the 90 minutes count for far more.

Özim
28-11-2012, 10:49 PM
Wenger barely ever says stuff like this, most of the time it's ignorant cr*p that makes him sound like he was watching a different match.

People say he does it behond closed doors, my question is why don't you ever see a reaction from the team then?

Olivier's xmas twist
28-11-2012, 11:01 PM
i don't really care what he says post match because the proof is in the pudding out on the pitch. i'd hate for him to lay into us and then we turn out the same in the next match. he does his politician thing post and pre-match so it is what it is. the 90 minutes count for far more.

Spot on, this is why when peoplle say about Santi not looking pissed when we loose is a big thing.

Olivier's xmas twist
28-11-2012, 11:03 PM
Wenger barely ever says stuff like this, most of the time it's ignorant cr*p that makes him sound like he was watching a different match.

People say he does it behond closed doors, my question is why don't you ever see a reaction from the team then?

Players have said loads of times he had done it behind doors. Its him doing not doing it on tv which is moaned about.

Its not about seeing reaction, the sqaud is not good enough, its not going to come and play well every match.

Marc Overmars
28-11-2012, 11:10 PM
I don't think it matters what Wenger says in public, you know he'll always be stubborn and defensive. What we see on the pitch is a reflection of his work anyway, it's not good enough and anything he says in public won't change that.

Olivier's xmas twist
28-11-2012, 11:23 PM
What happens when you don't have leaders in your team. This is where the big players should be stepping up. How can they play brilliant vs spurs but teams like Villa they don't turn up.

Thats where a RVP or Cesc would have taken those games by the horn. We have no one to do that now really.

Injury Time
28-11-2012, 11:31 PM
What happens when you don't have leaders in your team. This is where the big players should be stepping up. How can they play brilliant vs spurs but teams like Villa they don't turn up.

Thats where a RVP or Cesc would have taken those games by the horn. We have no one to do that now really.
Cesc with the horn, must have missed that, siesta maybe, horn nah

Özim
28-11-2012, 11:50 PM
Wenger

"We have shown outstanding spirit"

:yawn:

Cripps_orig
28-11-2012, 11:57 PM
Were Everton as dominant as they looked on MOTD? They should have had a penalty as well. We got away with one there

Gervinho's Forehead
28-11-2012, 11:59 PM
Wenger

"We have shown outstanding spirit"

:yawn:

Is that a direct quote from tonight?

Gervinho's Forehead
28-11-2012, 11:59 PM
Were Everton as dominant as they looked on MOTD? They should have had a penalty as well. We got away with one there

They were all over us.

KSE Comedy Club
29-11-2012, 12:00 AM
Well tbf their goal shouldn't have been allowed as there were two clear fouls on arteta and sagna in the build up to it.

Özim
29-11-2012, 12:02 AM
Is that a direct quote from tonight?
Yup, on the BBC after the match.

Kano
29-11-2012, 12:06 AM
that walcott finish was fantastic and he's showing he isn't just about instinct.

Cripps_orig
29-11-2012, 12:14 AM
Was deflected tbh. Was going in anyway so Theo :bow:

Gervinho's Forehead
29-11-2012, 12:15 AM
Yup, on the BBC after the match.

Oh FFS! I don't bother waiting for post match interviews or to read the Arsenal website for his comments because always the same clichés trotted out all the fucking time.

IBK
29-11-2012, 12:18 AM
How much more evidence do we need that the manager's gone stale and no longer knows how to lift team performance consistently?

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
29-11-2012, 12:31 AM

ive come to realise the main interest i had in arsenal last season was van persie.

he was the saviour, he was the excitement i had heading into games, he was the joy.

seeing whether he could carry on his goal scoring streak, seeing whether he'd bang in another sublime goal, seeing him act like a true captain leading the team and inspiring us to a win so many times when we looked down and out.

now he's gone there is nothing special about this team. i expect nothing going into games. not even goals.

we are bang average. not one stand out player. it fucking hurts.

GP
29-11-2012, 12:35 AM
How much more evidence do we need that the manager's gone stale and no longer knows how to lift team performance consistently?

Mountain Dew is the best soda ever made.

Niall_Quinn
29-11-2012, 12:43 AM

I thought our inability to pass, cross or shoot detracted from what was otherwise a dire performance. Honestly, if Arsenal had played like this just a couple of years back we'd be shocked. Add that to the game against Villa and that's 180 minutes of the most depressing football seen in many a year at this club. The biggest problem we have now is craft. We have Jack and a hot and cold Cazorla who genuinely possess that little bit extra to turn a game. But they can't possibly to that on a consistent basis with the like of Ramsey, Walcott, Gervinho and even Giroud around them. Yes, Ramsey tries. Walcott got a goal. Gervinho put in a few runs, Giroud got a couple of decent headers in. But it's all the other stuff. The duff passing, terrible decision making, fluffed crosses. These guys don't have game craft, they are just slightly above average footballers who you really couldn't distinguish from other players making up the numbers around the league. It's pitiful in that final third. We used to have such control and composure there, even in the early years of tippy tappy. But now it's just a Norwich or West Ham or Fulham clone. The odd moment when something comes off, the rest of the time punt and hope. As for Sagna, he should be trained to hit the first man when he's crossing. That way he'd fuck up and miss him.

Gervinho's Forehead
29-11-2012, 12:46 AM
Just seen the ticker on the BBC News channel it's fucking embarrassing.

Cripps_orig
29-11-2012, 12:56 AM
on the game…Overall, if I look back at the game, it was one of big physical intensity. We had a good start and after that I felt Everton came back. Their direct game was always a threat with Fellaini. We have regrets on the goal we conceded but overall, I believe that 1-1 is a fair result. It’s a good point here and it was a game of remarkable intensity. We needed to show great spirit today to get a point because they were up for it. I can only say I’m pleased with the effort we have put in [during] the game. Last week, we played [in the] Champions League [on] Wednesday night, [then] Saturday at Villa [and] today at Everton. We have to give a lot and we have some players who play on the edge and hopefully will recover for Saturday.on upcoming fixtures…At the moment, in the Premier League, we have played 14 games, eight away. We have played at [both] Liverpool [clubs] and the two Manchester [clubs] away from home. If we play well at home, we have a chance to come back.on Walcott…He was injured. He was not 100 per cent in the second half. He got a little bit injured on his ankle.on chances...We had a few good chances in the first half where we didn’t play the final ball. In the second half as well, on two or three counter attacks we really could have been a bit more clinical. But I cannot fault the spirit and the effort we put in.on Koscielny…He has a groin strain. That’s usually three weeks.on pushing on…That’s our job now. We [are building] a new team. We now have Jack Wilshere back. Hopefully we can go from strength to strength. We have the spirit. I feel we have some room for improvement in the final third. Overall, when you have the spirit, you have a chance. We have to show that now. We have to be consistent.Classic Wenger there. "Little bit injured" "spirit" "three weeks" etc

-Xs-
29-11-2012, 01:01 AM
We are perpetually building a new team. We will never have consistency and a top spot challenge in us until that stops, which it never will.

We are also carrying a lot of shit players, which doesn't help.

Özil's Panoramic View
29-11-2012, 01:14 AM
I thought our inability to pass, cross or shoot detracted from what was otherwise a dire performance. Honestly, if Arsenal had played like this just a couple of years back we'd be shocked. Add that to the game against Villa and that's 180 minutes of the most depressing football seen in many a year at this club. The biggest problem we have now is craft. We have Jack and a hot and cold Cazorla who genuinely possess that little bit extra to turn a game. But they can't possibly to that on a consistent basis with the like of Ramsey, Walcott, Gervinho and even Giroud around them. Yes, Ramsey tries. Walcott got a goal. Gervinho put in a few runs, Giroud got a couple of decent headers in. But it's all the other stuff. The duff passing, terrible decision making, fluffed crosses. These guys don't have game craft, they are just slightly above average footballers who you really couldn't distinguish from other players making up the numbers around the league. It's pitiful in that final third. We used to have such control and composure there, even in the early years of tippy tappy. But now it's just a Norwich or West Ham or Fulham clone. The odd moment when something comes off, the rest of the time punt and hope. As for Sagna, he should be trained to hit the first man when he's crossing. That way he'd fuck up and miss him.

Good post. Not the easiest to read because the writer seems aversed to the idea of chipping in a paragraph or two. But none-the-less, a very good post.

Niall_Quinn
29-11-2012, 01:38 AM
Good post. Not the easiest to read because the writer seems aversed to the idea of chipping in a paragraph or two. But none-the-less, a very good post.

justbehappyiusedspacescapitalisandpunctuationbecau sealotofthetimeidontbother

Özil's Panoramic View
29-11-2012, 01:55 AM
justbehappyiusedspacescapitalisandpunctuationbecau sealotofthetimeidontbother

fakeyank
29-11-2012, 03:42 AM
Can we please at least try a fucking change in formation?? Yes, I'd ideally want to win but there is no freaking entertainment. We are so boring and one dimensional, my pub team offers more value for money!
I am not even asking quick slick passing games we had back in the day... just something. FFS, play like West Ham.. at least give a couple of heart stopping moments at the opponents box!! :banghead:

The Emirates Gallactico
29-11-2012, 06:11 AM
This is worrying. So many games in and still we really haven't "kicked" of this season.

The only good news is that it'll take only a few back to back wins to get to 4th again as our competitors (WBA, Spurs, Everton) aren't that much better. But that's all we can hope for as usual at this stage.

Wenger and Gazidis out.

IBK
29-11-2012, 09:37 AM
Mountain Dew is the best soda ever made.

:sighs:

Sorry - I must have missed the invention, the options from the bench, the performance of a well-oiled machine dominating possession and constantly creating chances.

A point away at Everton might be a decent result out of context, but the lack of ideas and options we have these days is depressing.

GP
29-11-2012, 09:53 AM
:sighs:

Sorry - I must have missed the invention, the options from the bench, the performance of a well-oiled machine dominating possession and constantly creating chances.

A point away at Everton might be a decent result out of context, but the lack of ideas and options we have these days is depressing.

That has nothing to do with Mountain Dew. Try to keep the thread on-topic please.

Boss
29-11-2012, 10:35 AM
A draw at Everton away is a good result.

We should be worried about the dropped points against Villa, not this one.

Fourth place still in the bag.

selassie
29-11-2012, 10:42 AM

Yeah this, but given our poor performances and general overall lack of invention we may well rue these missed opportunities come the end of the season.

I'm being honest here, I really do feel we could miss out on top 4 this season. The only player who looks capable of getting us top 4 is being sold in the January Window over the sake of 10k per week or whatever it is.

Marc Overmars
29-11-2012, 10:52 AM
Koscielny is out for 3 weeks. :rose:

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
29-11-2012, 11:44 AM
"cant spend, wont spend" :haha:

ill never forgive jonathan pearce for taking the mick out of chaos 2 when he got pushed into the pit of oblivion by dead metal but that goes some way in redeeming himself :haha:

Gervinho's Forehead
29-11-2012, 11:52 AM

Good, he can't hurt us with his assists there.

Özim
29-11-2012, 12:27 PM
Great news, that's a few goals saved right there!

GP
29-11-2012, 12:36 PM

He'll big a big miss for sure. Easily our best defender.

Cripps_orig
29-11-2012, 12:36 PM
A sad day when an injury to our player albeit not a very good one is the highlight of our match. That's what we have fallen to. Thanks Wenger. However I am an optimistic guy and see this injury as a sign our defence will get better again now the weal link is out

LDG
29-11-2012, 12:37 PM
I love it when we support our own.

GP
29-11-2012, 12:37 PM

IBK
29-11-2012, 12:41 PM

Seconded.

Xhaka Can’t
29-11-2012, 12:59 PM

This.

Being critical can be fine and constructive. But the juvenile tantrums and digs and barely disguised glee when adversity hits is tiresome and says far more about some posters than anything to do with the Club.

Arsenal debate is of noticeably higher quality when certain posters are not around.

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

Marc Overmars
29-11-2012, 12:59 PM

I dream of a team of LDG's.

Syn
29-11-2012, 01:03 PM
Rofl. Genuinely didn't know there was a game on yesterday.

LDG
29-11-2012, 01:07 PM
I dream of a team of LDG's.

So do all the ladies out there.

Marc Overmars
29-11-2012, 01:07 PM
Easily our best defender.

Lol wut?

http://static.givemefootball.com/gmf/files/e6/e6c2fd6d-747f-466c-807c-f0ee81704357_b6012fb3-4c92-48aa-95e0-24aac9bf7498.jpg

Özim
29-11-2012, 01:40 PM
This.

Being critical can be fine and constructive. But the juvenile tantrums and digs and barely disguised glee when adversity hits is tiresome and says far more about some posters than anything to do with the Club.

Arsenal debate is of noticeably higher quality when certain posters are not around.

Hello Mr Tapatalk 2 :wave:

Do you bitch at or about posters everytime you come here, or does it just seem like you do?

Xhaka Can’t
29-11-2012, 02:27 PM
Hello Mr Tapatalk 2 :wave:

Do you bitch at or about posters everytime you come here, or does it just seem like you do?

No, but I believe I made a valid point.

Özim
29-11-2012, 02:46 PM
No, but I believe I made a valid point.

Only valid to the posters you don't like right?

Yeah I thought so.....

Xhaka Can’t
29-11-2012, 02:50 PM
No.

I specifically mentioned no names and a couple of the posters I have in mind are people I do like.

Marc Overmars
29-11-2012, 02:51 PM
There is only 1 poster on here I don't like.

The Emirates Gallactico
29-11-2012, 02:54 PM

Yeah I'd agree with that, I think one way or another we'll still get fourth place. Our rivals, Spurs, WBA and Everton haven't really impressed me as well.

But still, it'd be nice to try and gain some momentum and excitement for once. It was just so drab, predictable and boring. Heck even Synergetic didn't know that there was a game on last night - that's how far we've fallen.

Only valid to the posters you don't like right?

Yeah I thought so.....

Come on Zimmerman, just accept that you're in the wrong here and move on. Laughing at footballer's injuries is not on unless their despicable ****s like Shawcross, Walters, Joey Barton etc etc.

:upset:

Xhaka Can’t
29-11-2012, 02:55 PM
Self loathing?

Anyhow, I'm sorry for continuing this tangent here. So will stop now.

Japan Shaking All Over
29-11-2012, 02:55 PM
:popcorn:

The Emirates Gallactico
29-11-2012, 02:57 PM
:popcorn:

Nothing to see here, move along. :coffee:

Niall_Quinn
29-11-2012, 02:59 PM

Yourself and your face.

Niall_Quinn
29-11-2012, 02:59 PM
I don't like anyone on here, I tolerate you all at best.

Japan Shaking All Over
29-11-2012, 03:01 PM

Merts has impressed this term. . .hoping for quick recovery though

Japan Shaking All Over
29-11-2012, 03:03 PM

And we can just about put up with you being able to tolerate us. . .

McNamara That Ghost...
29-11-2012, 03:10 PM
Great news, that's a few goals saved right there!

He kept a clean sheet last night tbf. Single handedly.

Kano
29-11-2012, 03:14 PM
fuck off!

Niall_Quinn
29-11-2012, 04:27 PM
fuck off!

I rest my case.

fakeyank
29-11-2012, 05:26 PM
No.

I specifically mentioned no names and a couple of the posters I have in mind are people I do like.

Love you too babe :hug:

Xhaka Can’t
29-11-2012, 07:32 PM
Love you too babe :hug:

:loveblush:

Niall_Quinn
29-11-2012, 09:00 PM
Very gay.

GP
29-11-2012, 09:33 PM
http://i.qkme.me/36e7gg.jpg

Özim
29-11-2012, 09:47 PM
On the subject of Koscielny, as I've said before he's error prone, has a decent game then makes a key error which more often than not leads to a goal, maybe a lack of concentration but either way not great.

That's not a sign of a top class centre half to me, so I'm not that worried about losing him. Mertersacker however has surprised me, slow and cumbersome looking but has been pretty solid for us on the whole.

Joker
29-11-2012, 09:50 PM
I love the way Emirates Gallastico is doing his best to show he used to be on the old board by using people's former names :lol:

Ollie the Optimist
29-11-2012, 09:53 PM
On the subject of Koscielny, as I've said before he's error prone, has a decent game then makes a key error which more often than not leads to a goal, maybe a lack of concentration but either way not great.

That's not a sign of a top class centre half to me, so I'm not that worried about losing him. Mertersacker however has surprised me, slow and cumbersome looking but has been pretty solid for us on the whole.

i think vermaelen makes as many major mistakes as kos does, however with kos they are often own goals or missed clearances so are much more noticable whereas vermaelens mistakes are often giving away free kicks (like the chelsea game) that cost us but because there is a break in play between the mistake and free kick etc it gets less noticed compared to kos scoring own goals

Özil's Panoramic View
29-11-2012, 10:17 PM
i think vermaelen makes as many major mistakes as kos does, however with kos they are often own goals or missed clearances so are much more noticable whereas vermaelens mistakes are often giving away free kicks (like the chelsea game) that cost us but because there is a break in play between the mistake and free kick etc it gets less noticed compared to kos scoring own goals

Don't forget Vermaelen's recent gift to RvC.

Kano
29-11-2012, 10:25 PM
seeing how defending has panned out in the prem since the start of the season we shouldn't be overly concerned about our defence because everyone else's seems to be as bad. i say shouldn't because at least the other teams have front loaded their attacks. we've just done it to our balance sheet.

Mr. Lahey
29-11-2012, 11:03 PM
"i think vermaelen makes as many major mistakes as kos does, however with kos they are often own goals or missed clearances so are much more noticable whereas vermaelens mistakes are often giving away free kicks (like the chelsea game) that cost us but because there is a break in play between the mistake and free kick etc it gets less noticed compared to kos scoring own goals "

yep, they are both error prone. but we dont practice defending so what does it matter anyways.

we were poor again in what we should have thought was an important game. man for man, everton are not better than us. if moyes was coaching us and wenger everton, we would have beaten them. im not confident that this lot will pick up the slack nor am i confident that wenger will invest enough in jan or if he will change the way we approach the game.

Grebbo
29-11-2012, 11:31 PM
i just got round to watching the highlights on MOTD.

Holy fuck what was their goal about!! Fucking awful!!

Sagna :doh:

Ramsey looked woeful

We really are pretty shit these days.

gooners
29-11-2012, 11:40 PM
i just got round to watching the highlights on MOTD.

Holy fuck what was their goal about!! Fucking awful!!

Sagna :doh:

Ramsey looked woeful

We really are pretty shit these days.

fraking pessimist!

we are shit but not as shit as we look or are made out to be ;)

Marc Overmars
29-11-2012, 11:46 PM
"i think vermaelen makes as many major mistakes as kos does, however with kos they are often own goals or missed clearances so are much more noticable whereas vermaelens mistakes are often giving away free kicks (like the chelsea game) that cost us but because there is a break in play between the mistake and free kick etc it gets less noticed compared to kos scoring own goals "

yep, they are both error prone. but we dont practice defending so what does it matter anyways.

we were poor again in what we should have thought was an important game. man for man, everton are not better than us. if moyes was coaching us and wenger everton, we would have beaten them. im not confident that this lot will pick up the slack nor am i confident that wenger will invest enough in jan or if he will change the way we approach the game.

They can both pull out brilliant performances and I think their ceiling is about the same. They're just both prone to some serious brain farts because of their action man styles, it's a flip of a coin as to who is the better CB on the day.

Merts on the other hand has shown both of them up, one of the best in the business at reading the game, the sort of CB that ends a game without any mud on his shorts.

GP
29-11-2012, 11:51 PM
Kos is fine.

You think he's gonna be a scapegoat for the whole damn machine?
Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit

GP
29-11-2012, 11:51 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmlgb6GNpH1qe61euo1_400.gif

Mr. Lahey
30-11-2012, 12:09 AM
They can both pull out brilliant performances and I think their ceiling is about the same. They're just both prone to some serious brain farts because of their action man styles, it's a flip of a coin as to who is the better CB on the day.

Merts on the other hand has shown both of them up, one of the best in the business at reading the game, the sort of CB that ends a game without any mud on his shorts.

completely agree its a toss up and Merts is our best defender. i still feel we our lightweight in middle, Fellaini really is a must get. he is exactly what we need, someone described him as a bully. id agree with that but he also has a good technical game as well.

Gervinho's Forehead
30-11-2012, 12:11 AM
completely agree its a toss up and Merts is our best defender. i still feel we our lightweight in middle, Fellaini really is a must get. he is exactly what we need, someone described him as a bully. id agree with that but he also has a good technical game as well.

We'd probably play him in goal or something.

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
30-11-2012, 01:02 AM

fakeyank
30-11-2012, 07:55 AM

Pretty much! Moyes would make Arsenal a title challenging team with the resources we have. He is a bigger 'Must Get' than Fellaini.

Grebbo
30-11-2012, 08:53 AM
Moyes couldn't even beat Arsenal at home. He's more overrated than Wenger is.

Globalgunner
30-11-2012, 09:22 AM

How can you be more overrated than the highest paid manager who consistently wins nothing.

Letters
30-11-2012, 09:37 AM
He beat ManYoo there...
I don't know why everyone's whining about us getting a point up there when they haven't lost at home this season and most thought we'd lose.
I know, I know, Am I new here.

Kano
30-11-2012, 09:40 AM
I don't know why everyone's whining about us getting a point up there when they haven't lost at home this season and most thought we'd lose.
because we fucked up at villa.

Letters
30-11-2012, 09:43 AM
because we fucked up at villa.
Well yes. That is worth moaning about. Getting a point at Everton isn't.
There is of course a lot to moan about right now, but that result in particular wasn't a bad one.

Grebbo
30-11-2012, 09:52 AM
I think it was more the fact that we're playing so shit at the moment.

Grebbo
30-11-2012, 09:54 AM
How can you be more overrated than the highest paid manager who consistently wins nothing.

Moyes also wins nothing and i doubt he's a pauper.

Moyes doesn't even with the 4th spot Cup.

Kano
30-11-2012, 09:56 AM
Well yes. That is worth moaning about. Getting a point at Everton isn't.
There is of course a lot to moan about right now, but that result in particular wasn't a bad one.
its not about isolating results. otherwise we'd be world champs after beating spurs.
two league games away from home, 4 points expected at least and so the pressure was on for everton and we didn't do it. the nature of the performance was also in line with many, many others from the season.
so we can look at the scoreline and think, fine, that's not too bad. then we dig a bit deeper and it's more damaging than commendable.

Letters
30-11-2012, 09:59 AM
its not about isolating results. otherwise we'd be world champs after beating spurs.
two league games away from home, 4 points expected at least and so the pressure was on for everton and we didn't do it. the nature of the performance was also in line with many, many others from the season.
so we can look at the scoreline and think, fine, that's not too bad. then we dig a bit deeper and it's more damaging than commendable.
Fair enough. Thankfully I didn't see either game.

Going tomorrow though. Me :pal:

Could get interesting if it's a poor result/performance.

Kano
30-11-2012, 10:04 AM
i didn't see everton but heard it was the same as villa, which was appalling.

our home form is ropey to say the least so i hope we turn up because swansea can turn us over for sure.

selassie
30-11-2012, 10:06 AM

Yep, totally agree.

I was very skeptical of the signing of Mertesacker due to his lack of pace, but he sure makes up for it with his reading of the game. He's our best defender by quite some distance IMHO.

Olivier's xmas twist
02-12-2012, 11:09 AM
ive come to realise the main interest i had in arsenal last season was van persie.

he was the saviour, he was the excitement i had heading into games, he was the joy.

seeing whether he could carry on his goal scoring streak, seeing whether he'd bang in another sublime goal, seeing him act like a true captain leading the team and inspiring us to a win so many times when we looked down and out.

now he's gone there is nothing special about this team. i expect nothing going into games. not even goals.

we are bang average. not one stand out player. it fucking hurts.

Pretty much. This is not a shock it was going to happen. Lets be honest the mancs have been far from amazing and without RVP they owuld have been in midtable somewhere. Its clear we miss him and had he been here, we'd be up there.