PDA

View Full Version : the more games we lose the better

Dicks and chicks
04-12-2012, 07:38 PM
That way the board will finally spend some cash they have been hoarding.

Ollie the Optimist
04-12-2012, 07:41 PM

there is no way losing games is anything but bad. there is no arugment you can put forward that works in justifying losing games.

Dicks and chicks
04-12-2012, 07:43 PM
there is no way losing games is anything but bad. there is no arugment you can put forward that works in justifying losing games.

But our squad isn't good enough. When we win most of the time this year it was due to luck and it leaves Wenger delusional. Losing increases the chance of investment

GP
04-12-2012, 07:44 PM
Nah

Ollie the Optimist
04-12-2012, 07:45 PM
But our squad isn't good enough. When we win most of the time this year it was due to luck and it leaves Wenger delusional. Losing increases the chance of investment

just because our squad isnt good enough is not a reason to want us to lose games. we know change is needed, but actively wanting us to lose games is stupid. loses are bad, they get hte players down, get the fans angry, get the media on our backs and cause more problems that wont be solved with just buying a few players which you think going on a losing streak will do.

Letters
04-12-2012, 08:57 PM
When we win most of the time this year it was due to luck
:lol:

Oh FFS!

PGFC
04-12-2012, 09:20 PM

:sigh: I can understand your sentiment, but frankly, you're an idiot.

Olivier's xmas twist
04-12-2012, 09:24 PM
:sigh: I can understand your sentiment, but frankly, you're an idiot.

:gp:

Dicks and chicks
04-12-2012, 09:35 PM
another defeat another step towards investment in january

LDG
04-12-2012, 09:36 PM
Shit thread alert!

Xhaka Can’t
04-12-2012, 09:37 PM
Shit team, shit threads

gooners
04-12-2012, 09:38 PM
i hope we draw all our games, that way the board can invest in the squad.

is that better? will i get a torrent of abuse and mockery from some mods and their loyal followers? :rolleyes:

Letters
04-12-2012, 09:39 PM
I hope we get relegated!

Letters
04-12-2012, 09:39 PM
And I hope Spurs win the league.

LDG
04-12-2012, 09:41 PM
i hope we draw all our games, that way the board can invest in the squad.

is that better? will i get a torrent of abuse and mockery from some mods and their loyal followers? :rolleyes:

I hope so!

Olivier's xmas twist
04-12-2012, 09:45 PM
another defeat another step towards investment in january

Another shit thread again.

Globalgunner
04-12-2012, 09:46 PM
The manager is a buffoon. Even if he spends money, he will just buy more shit and pay them handsomely for the priviledge. Or he will buy well and train the quality out of them. There is only really one solution.

Kano
04-12-2012, 09:48 PM
exactly. not sure what anyone can think to want this to happen.

more misery. yay. what fun.

gooners
The manager is a buffoon. Even if he spends money, he will just buy more shit and pay them handsomely for the priviledge. Or he will buy well and train the quality out of them. There is only really one solution.

i think the op's sentiment really is that until we hit rock bottom nothing will change; he may be right but we are talking about afc of course -- we might get told by the board that getting relegated might actually be in our favor

Fats
So true

Özim
04-12-2012, 09:49 PM
I hope we get relegated!
Oh come on, Wenger isn't a bumbling idiot you know!

gooners
04-12-2012, 09:50 PM
Oh come on, Wenger isn't a bumbling idiot you know!

"he is just too stubborn" :good:

Olivier's xmas twist
04-12-2012, 09:52 PM
i think the op's sentiment really is that until we hit rock bottom nothing will change;

:haha: no.

Dicks and chicks
04-12-2012, 10:48 PM
Another shit thread again.

when was the last time the board splashed out cash in january!? when 4th place trophy was under threat. We will do the same this year.

Kano
04-12-2012, 10:51 PM
when was the last time the board splashed out cash in january!? when 4th place trophy was under threat. We will do the same this year.
maybe but if we lose every game until then, who would want to come here and by that point, what effect could they have bar saving us from a bottom half finish? we won't get fourth of course but still. there's nothing positive about losing games.

Dicks and chicks
04-12-2012, 10:52 PM
maybe but if we lose every game until then, who would want to come here and by that point, what effect could they have bar saving us from a bottom half finish? we won't get fourth of course but still. there's nothing positive about losing games.

we won't get major investment unless we lose games.

Olivier's xmas twist
04-12-2012, 10:52 PM

4th place is already under threat if you have not noticed. We are struggling as it is. Loosing more games is not the answer.

Kano
04-12-2012, 10:57 PM
we won't get major investment unless we lose games.
mate, we're not getting any major investment under these owners. what we could do with is a manager that can prepare the team and affect the games as they play out. the earliest that will happen is the summer.

Olivier's xmas twist
04-12-2012, 10:58 PM
mate, we're not getting any major investment under these owners. what we could do with is a manager that can prepare the team and affect the games as they play out. the earliest that will happen is the summer.

:gp:

Cripps_orig
04-12-2012, 11:04 PM
I don't want us to lose any games but when we do and we are doing so at an alarming rate, you need to look for the brightside and if losses bring us nearer the end of arguably the worst manager around then so be it. Its for the greater good

Olivier's xmas twist
04-12-2012, 11:06 PM
I don't want us to lose any games but when we do and we are doing so at an alarming rate, you need to look for the brightside and if losses bring us nearer the end of arguably the worst manager around then so be it. Its for the greater good

Yeah its easy of us to say its for the greater good. But we'll all be moaning when we lose all these games and finish 8th or what ever.

Niall_Quinn
04-12-2012, 11:09 PM
I hope we rename the club to Tottenham and hire Chas'nDave to host a good old fashioned knees-up in celebration.

Also I hope we get Redknapp as the manager and Barbara Streisand buys the club and converts it to a bagel factory.

THEN and only then I hope we lose all our bagels.

Özim
04-12-2012, 11:16 PM
Yeah its easy of us to say its for the greater good. But we'll all be moaning when we lose all these games and finish 8th or what ever.
We're moaning now and will be if we come 4th, the fact is we'll moan until something changes (the manager or the board). Even if we pub team it to 4th it won't change a lot, we're still never competitive and just treading water.

Olivier's xmas twist
04-12-2012, 11:18 PM
We're moaning now and will be if we come 4th, the fact is we'll moan until something changes (the manager or the board). Even if we pub team it to 4th it won't change a lot, we're still never competitive and just treading water.

Which is why the best action is for one of the manager or board to go. The board won't go so it has to be Wenger. Not sure what a new manager will do, but at least we will see freshness on the pitch.

No that anything at board level will change.

fakeyank
04-12-2012, 11:22 PM
I can see your anger. What needs to happen is something game changing... something like the 8-2 humiliation we had at OT. I do not care if we come 4th or 10th or 17th. I just do not want us to lose all our games and be relegated. Just focus on staying in the PL and hopefully Wenger will find himself a bucket of water to drown himself.

Next season may be we will have a new manager and a chance at one of the cups. More importantly, we will potentially have a set of players who actually give a fuck.

Olivier's xmas twist
04-12-2012, 11:25 PM
I can see your anger. What needs to happen is something game changing... something like the 8-2 humiliation we had at OT. I do not care if we come 4th or 10th or 17th. I just do not want us to lose all our games and be relegated. Just focus on staying in the PL and hopefully Wenger will find himself a bucket of water to drown himself.

Next season may be we will have a new manager and a chance at one of the cups. More importantly, we will potentially have a set of players who actually give a fuck.

Would you take 6th and the COC ?

Özim
04-12-2012, 11:26 PM
I'm not sure he likes COC, you might find one or two on here that might tho.

Niall_Quinn
04-12-2012, 11:26 PM
As fans I think it is only proper we try to think of the very worst humiliations that could befall our club and then wish for them to happen.

Olivier's xmas twist
04-12-2012, 11:27 PM
I'm not sure he likes COC, you might find one or two on here that might tho.

Well you never know, some are funny like that.

Özim
04-12-2012, 11:27 PM
As fans I think it is only proper we try to think of the very worst humiliations that could befall our club and then wish for them to happen.
Too late, that happened last season.

fakeyank
04-12-2012, 11:51 PM

I'll take 6th and VAG

gooners
04-12-2012, 11:56 PM
getting back on topic...

FC Twente midfielder Leroy Fer has become a laughing stock among his team-mates after buying his girlfriend a £22,000 pet horse - only to find out she can't keep it as she lives in a block of flats.

:haha:

bignev
05-12-2012, 02:02 PM
getting back on topic...

FC Twente midfielder Leroy Fer has become a laughing stock among his team-mates after buying his girlfriend a £22,000 pet horse - only to find out she can't keep it as she lives in a block of flats.

They have invented these things called Stables. He might want to look into that.

Letters
05-12-2012, 02:05 PM
They have invented these things called Stables. He might want to look into that.

selassie
05-12-2012, 03:57 PM
Well you never know, some are funny like that.

Some like COC & PUZ, not me tho. :blink: