PDA

View Full Version : Injuries stacking up again!

Lord Nelson
06-12-2012, 07:44 PM
Already we have Podolski, Walcott, Sagna and Kos out for the West Brom game! Why do we have so many injuries!? Without Podolski and Theo, I would like to know who will score for us! Anyone want my ticket? Gonna be another fucking miserable day at the Emirates!

Gervinho's Forehead
06-12-2012, 07:46 PM
I really hope giroud, gervinho, and shitmak aren't all on the pitch at the same time on Saturday. :(

Lord Nelson
06-12-2012, 07:48 PM
I really hope giroud, gervinho, and shitmak aren't all on the pitch at the same time on Saturday. :(

Fucking dire my friend!

Özim
06-12-2012, 07:54 PM
This makes me laugh, it happens every season and still we never plan for them or get rid of the crocks and replace them with players who can stay in one piece for more than 5 minutes :lol:

It's like sticking your hand in the fire getting burnt, then doing the same thing again repeatedly without learning fire might actually be hot! :lol:

Gervinho's Forehead
06-12-2012, 07:55 PM
Fucking dire my friend!

It could happen though! :sick:

The atmosphere is gonna turn hostile very early in the game if we're shit again.

Lord Nelson
06-12-2012, 08:18 PM
It could happen though! :sick:

The atmosphere is gonna turn hostile very early in the game if we're shit again.

It turned hostile against Swansea last week early in the second half! The thing that I hate is when Arsenal fans turn on each other! Two guys near me wanted to scrap because on was insulting the players! What the fack is going on at our club from top to bottom! It guts me! :(

Olivier's xmas twist
06-12-2012, 09:02 PM
Already we have Podolski, Walcott, Sagna and Kos out for the West Brom game! Why do we have so many injuries!? Without Podolski and Theo, I would like to know who will score for us! Anyone want my ticket? Gonna be another fucking miserable day at the Emirates!

Yeah we seem to pick up injuries not a shock this has happend though. As for who will score for us, im sure someone will, he's had a good rest now. Its the other end we need to worry about.

fakeyank
06-12-2012, 09:26 PM
This makes me laugh, it happens every season and still we never plan for them or get rid of the crocks and replace them with players who can stay in one piece for more than 5 minutes :lol:

It's like sticking your hand in the fire getting burnt, then doing the same thing again repeatedly without learning fire might actually be hot! :lol:

Come on! Its not like we are depending on Diaby or Rosicky this season to bail us out.

Oh wait..

Syn
06-12-2012, 09:37 PM
As I've always said, it's the no.17 problem at the club.

Kano
06-12-2012, 09:59 PM
given how the atmosphere has been in recent years, i would not be surprised if certain players took the easy route out and prolonged their injury spells to get out of the firing line.

Gervinho's Forehead
06-12-2012, 10:13 PM
given how the atmosphere has been in recent years, i would not be surprised if certain players took the easy route out and prolonged their injury spells to get out of the firing line.

Do you think players really give a shit what the fans think and do?

Kano
06-12-2012, 10:24 PM
if it means them not having to deal with a hostile atmosphere then yes.

LDG
06-12-2012, 10:28 PM
Think of all the new signings though! :trophy:

Dicks and chicks
06-12-2012, 10:30 PM
Eduardo is back soon

Cripps_orig
06-12-2012, 10:39 PM
Our medical staff :haha: worst in the world at what they do. Genuinely surprised we haven't had a death yet with these inept twats treating our ****s

LDG
06-12-2012, 10:44 PM
Our medical staff :haha: worst in the world at what they do. Genuinely surprised we haven't had a death yet with these inept twats treating our ****s

I thought Diaby was dead :unsure:

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
06-12-2012, 10:53 PM
oh no!

who would have guessed it!

Cripps_orig
06-12-2012, 11:00 PM
I thought Diaby was dead :unsure:He won't stay dead :(

Gervinho's Forehead
06-12-2012, 11:02 PM
I thought Diaby was dead :unsure:

Probably still paying his corpse though.

Marc Overmars
06-12-2012, 11:31 PM
Injuries stacking up and just last week we were lauding having our strongest 11 available for the first time in ages. :lol:

Olivier's xmas twist
06-12-2012, 11:34 PM

Might be the worst in the world, but their probs the best paid in the world :haha: Guess who's laughing now.

Özim
06-12-2012, 11:48 PM
Losing Gary Lewin was a hammer blow, never been the same since.

Olivier's xmas twist
07-12-2012, 12:10 AM
Losing Gary Lewin was a hammer blow, never been the same since.

Yep, his cousin is shit.

-Xs-
07-12-2012, 03:21 AM
Nah, evening with Gary the injury list was as long as your arm

The problem stems from relying too heavily on injury prone players in the first place. Going into a season without adequate backup for Diaby/Rosicky/Sagna/Gibbs/Wilshere/Walcott etc was setting us up for failure in the first place. In this, it seems everyone BUT Wenger 'knows'.

LDG
07-12-2012, 07:21 AM
Probably still paying his corpse though.

:haha:

Sick, but

:haha:

Olivier's xmas twist
07-12-2012, 12:09 PM
Nah, evening with Gary the injury list was as long as your arm

The problem stems from relying too heavily on injury prone players in the first place. Going into a season without adequate backup for Diaby/Rosicky/Sagna/Gibbs/Wilshere/Walcott etc was setting us up for failure in the first place. In this, it seems everyone BUT Wenger 'knows'.

Hope its not Gary Lineker that be so cringey tbh.

-Xs-
07-12-2012, 12:29 PM
Arf