PDA

View Full Version : Do the current crop of players care much?

Dicks and chicks
06-12-2012, 10:29 PM
What I hate so much about arsenal fc is that the current crop of plAyers don't seem to care much at all for arsenal fc. Players like Chamaka who just likes being here to collect his wage. Walcott seems money hungry. Arshavin seems depressed all the time, Kos and Verm get worse by the second and Santos seems more content with expanding his football jersey collection. Where is the passion lads? (Fm team talk option)

Gervinho's Forehead
06-12-2012, 10:38 PM
Of course they don't, not at Arsenal anyway.

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
06-12-2012, 10:53 PM
sagna

and he's being sold

:doh: :haha:

Gervinho's Forehead
06-12-2012, 10:58 PM
sagna

and he's being sold

Arsenal :haha:

Injury Time
06-12-2012, 11:09 PM
RvP did and look what happened.
Clichy did and look what happened.
Cashley was going to be captain...ok maybe not him..
Seems if they are passionate they want to win, this does not fit our business model soo out the door tout suite mon petit pois!

Olivier's xmas twist
06-12-2012, 11:16 PM
What I hate so much about arsenal fc is that the current crop of plAyers don't seem to care much at all for arsenal fc. Players like Chamaka who just likes being here to collect his wage. Walcott seems money hungry. Arshavin seems depressed all the time, Kos and Verm get worse by the second and Santos seems more content with expanding his football jersey collection. Where is the passion lads? (Fm team talk option)

The players don't have pride for themselves, so why would they have pride for this club. Too many players here just to get a wage packet nothing else.

Though saying that, Fans will always be more passionate about the club then players are. And with the modern footballer i don't think they give 2 hoots who they play for as long as it suits them.

Olivier's xmas twist
06-12-2012, 11:22 PM
RvP did and look what happened.
Clichy did and look what happened.
Cashley was going to be captain...ok maybe not him..
Seems if they are passionate they want to win, this does not fit our business model soo out the door tout suite mon petit pois!

Did they really care or were they just really ambitious? Same with Cesc and Lesbian.

Marc Overmars
06-12-2012, 11:25 PM
They players don't give a shite, at least not to the extent we do anyway.

Arsenal is just an employer for them and not a passion/ way of life. If they can't achieve what they want here they'll go and do it somewhere else.

Thierrymon
06-12-2012, 11:36 PM
sagna

and he's being sold

This. Sagna is one of the only players that appears to go out and put a shift in every time. If the reports that we have only offered him a 12 month contract extension are true then thats stupidly embarassing.

Sadly it seems he is gone in the summer.

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
06-12-2012, 11:41 PM
this is a club that offers djourou a 3 year extension at 60k a week but apparently wont offer sagna more than a 1 year extension at anything greater than 60k a week.

just remember that.

Olivier's xmas twist
06-12-2012, 11:47 PM
this is a club that offers djourou a 3 year extension at 60k a week but apparently wont offer sagna more than a 1 year extension at anything greater than 60k a week.

just remember that.

Once he came out and said what he did, that gave them the amo they needed sadly.

Marc Overmars
06-12-2012, 11:52 PM
I've heard these rumours as well that we're only going to offer Sagan a 1 year extension.

Absolutley absurd if true.

Sadly it's not beyond all realms of doubt that we're looking to cash in and use GHELkinson to justify it.

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
06-12-2012, 11:57 PM
with the club's current policy we will never see legends at this club again. they're all being sold when they hit their peak or are in their peak.

we wont get more than £12m-£13m for sagna. and for the best right back in europe that's criminal.

board and manager should have got the sack for selling van persie for 'footballing' reasons.

well if they let sagna go they deserve to be shot.

Olivier's xmas twist
06-12-2012, 11:59 PM
with the club's current policy we will never see legends at this club again. they're all being sold when they hit their peak or are in their peak.

we wont get more than £12m-£13m for sagna. and for the best right back in europe that's criminal.

board and manager should have got the sack for selling van persie for 'footballing' reasons.

well if they let sagna go they deserve to be shot.

:gp:

GP
07-12-2012, 12:00 AM
If Sagna is sold I will punch Letters in the face and balls.

Olivier's xmas twist
07-12-2012, 12:03 AM

If he is sold can i punch you in the face.

KSE Comedy Club
07-12-2012, 12:03 AM

And piss on his hair.

GP
07-12-2012, 12:04 AM
If he is sold can i punch you in the face.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_MDZPs8ROJXE/TNAYrWURiPI/AAAAAAAAB40/bvhnLXmDrbE/s1600/Come_At_Me_Bro_Crowd.jpg

Olivier's xmas twist
07-12-2012, 12:11 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_MDZPs8ROJXE/TNAYrWURiPI/AAAAAAAAB40/bvhnLXmDrbE/s1600/Come_At_Me_Bro_Crowd.jpg

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQh6Wfcsi2mmfXfx8UThBvaCCYw5GaIu rtAT8fNRRpDxM3mjv93

Syn
07-12-2012, 12:26 AM
Caring is overrated.

Fairweather support for fairweather players is a good fit. I've basically stopped giving a shit and now I am more alpha than ever.

Soccer.

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
07-12-2012, 12:31 AM

:lol: what a wanker

who wears a tie that long.

The Emirates Gallactico
07-12-2012, 09:03 AM
The answer is no.

Kano
07-12-2012, 09:43 AM
I've heard these rumours as well that we're only going to offer Sagan a 1 year extension.

Absolutley absurd if true.

Sadly it's not beyond all realms of doubt that we're looking to cash in and use GHELkinson to justify it.
man u and chelsea follow the same policy so it's not that out of line with the rest of football. i can see the sense in it.