PDA

View Full Version : replace theo with nani would that be acceptable?

Ollie the Optimist
11-12-2012, 05:32 PM
hearing the rumours today, its bollocks most likely however, if it is true, would this be an acceptable deal? out of the two, i would rather give theo the money to stay then have nani, but if theo is off and we replaced him with nani, it would be a good move i think. Nani can be a very good player on his day, and is a winner, am i right in thinking he would have won everything in england and the champions league? not bad.

GP
11-12-2012, 05:39 PM
Nani would want more money than Theo anyway, so just give Theo (who's better anyway) the money and buy someone else.

Ollie the Optimist
11-12-2012, 05:43 PM
Nani would want more money than Theo anyway, so just give Theo (who's better anyway) the money and buy someone else.

though i think if wenger went to theo, and said im giving your 100k a week to nani, it would arguably be his greatest wumger moment ever.

Marc Overmars
11-12-2012, 05:50 PM
Theo is better and I'd rather keep him.

If he does go then I suppose Nani wouldn't be the worst replacement in the world, he'd be an upgrade on Gervinho at least.

Syn
11-12-2012, 06:01 PM
There's a very simple answer to this.

If we are able to buy Nani, that means we shouldn't buy him.

Marc Overmars
11-12-2012, 06:04 PM
That is true. :lol:

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
11-12-2012, 06:06 PM
would you sign a winger thats scored 10 goals and 7 assists this season?

if he was at another club you'd say sign him up.

for an extra £4m we can get theo on a long term deal.

another no brainer.

Olivier's xmas twist
11-12-2012, 06:35 PM
hearing the rumours today, its bollocks most likely however, if it is true, would this be an acceptable deal? out of the two, i would rather give theo the money to stay then have nani, but if theo is off and we replaced him with nani, it would be a good move i think. Nani can be a very good player on his day, and is a winner, am i right in thinking he would have won everything in england and the champions league? not bad.

No keep Theo, Nani is poor at the best of times.

Xhaka Can’t
11-12-2012, 07:12 PM
No keep Theo, Nani is poor at the best of times.

Good job these aren't the best of times.

Shaqiri Is Boss
11-12-2012, 07:14 PM
Good job these aren't the blurst of times.

You stupid monkey!

Özim
11-12-2012, 08:17 PM
Buy Navas instead.

Nani has got bags of ability, sadly I don't think he'd flourish under someone like Wenger.

Anyway if Ferguson was willing to sell to us it would only because he thinks Nani is sh*t, he'd never sell us a quality player. :Sylvestre:

Özim
11-12-2012, 08:19 PM
Besides I reckon all the rumours just BS the press are making up due to our struggles this season, I can see us bringing in Henry and shutting up shop for the window.

Cripps_orig
11-12-2012, 08:20 PM
Prefer Quaresema

Kano
11-12-2012, 09:40 PM
no way. he is even more sometimish than theo and lacks the finishing that feo does, so fuck off please very much thankyou.

Kano
11-12-2012, 09:41 PM
There's a very simple answer to this.

If we are able to buy Nani, that means we shouldn't buy him.

spot on :lol: