Burley Gooner
11-12-2012, 10:29 PM
Absolute Joke, pathetic :fury:

Gervinho's Forehead
11-12-2012, 10:29 PM
FUCK. EM. ALL.

Olivier's xmas twist
11-12-2012, 10:30 PM
Team Wenger put out was good enough to smash the ****s. All this talk of demanded to play in this game have proved to be rubbish. Players don't give a shit and it showed tonight.

Fuck off lads, Fuck off Wenger and Fuck of Ivan and Stan.

Özim
Total disaster tonight, really, really embarrassing.

Can't believe we just lost to a league 2 side with so many 1st teamers out, shocking.

cheesy bites
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

What else is there to say.

Marc Overmars
Incredible.

Nothing left to say.

We are absolute garbage.

Cripps_orig
11-12-2012, 10:31 PM
We have hit rock bottom

Outplayed by a league 2 side and we had a strong team out

Surely the end of Wenger?

cheesy bites
11-12-2012, 10:32 PM
LEAGUE FUCKING 2

ARE YOU SHITTING ME

Marc Overmars
What's even worse is that these cowards demanded to play tonight.

Way to go guys, way to go.

Would have been better off with the reserves.

Master Splinter
Cazorla :haha:.

Chamakh :haha:.

Vermaelen :haha:.

Arsenal :haha:.

Only Eisfeld can save us now.

Olivier's xmas twist
Total disaster tonight, really, really embarrassing.

Can't believe we just lost to a league 2 side with so many 1st teamers out, shocking.

Don't normally agree with you.

But this is not good enough. So fucking pissed right now. Out players don't care one bit and it showed from the 1st min to the last.

Morons the lot of them.

Injury Time
All
Time
Low.

Kano
11-12-2012, 10:33 PM
:haha:

Embarrassing, pathetic, terrible.

and that was just the warm up.

Olivier's xmas twist
11-12-2012, 10:33 PM
What's even worse is that these cowards demanded to play tonight.

Not sure a did tbh, players who demand to play would have played much better then that.

Olivier's xmas twist
11-12-2012, 10:34 PM

Might have to agree with you here. If i was the boss he'd be out tonight tbh. But we all know he want.

Top 4 trophy here we come.

Fuck this shit and fuck those ****s.

Niall_Quinn
11-12-2012, 10:35 PM
Although in fairness, it must have been very cold out there tonight. It's a lot to ask the players to be out and about on a chilly night like this.

Özim
I can take defeats to PL and CL teams as I think we're not good enough, but to a league 2 side....do me a f*cking favour!!!

Worst I've felt for a long time about a game.

Joker
The worst thing is, I don't think the manager or the board will worry too much about this defeat. The Capital One Cup was bottom of our priorities this season, we wouldn't have made a lot of money by winning it, and most important of all, you can't achieve UCL qualification through it. Secretly Wenger's probably a bit glad that he won't have extra fixtures in January and February clogging up the fixture list in our quest for the 4th place trophy.

It's a shame we're no longer a football club, the fans deserve more.

Syn
11-12-2012, 10:36 PM
Would be interesting to see what the away fans did.

Think you could see Jack going over and applauding them. If any others followed him, I wonder how they reacted.

Gervinho's Forehead
11-12-2012, 10:38 PM
I hate this team I really do. (not to be confused with hating Arsenal)

Power n Glory
11-12-2012, 10:38 PM
Rock bottom. Journo's need to embarrass the shit out of Wenger! I want him to walk! The fucking useless prick! We're ruined! Absolute shit players out there and they need to hang their heads in shame!

Marc Overmars
11-12-2012, 10:39 PM
It's got to the point now where I can't even enjoy games we do win because embarrassment like this is only around the corner.

Master Splinter
11-12-2012, 10:40 PM
Would have been better off with the reserves.

Exactly. This is further proof he's a psychopath. Lose with the reserves and no-one dwells on it too much. Why play Sagna over Jenkinson when he's been injured recently? Why play Wilshere AND Cazorla? With all this and inexplicably persisting with both Ramsey and Gervinho in alien positions, it seems he's on a death wish of sorts. There's the huge payout too.

It's just beyond mental on and off the pitch.

Boss
11-12-2012, 10:40 PM
Can't do anything but laugh.

Arsenal :rose:

McNamara That Ghost...
11-12-2012, 10:41 PM
Wenget interview now.

Cripps_orig
11-12-2012, 10:41 PM
Wenger on now

Gervinho's Forehead
11-12-2012, 10:42 PM
Exactly. This is further proof he's a psychopath. Lose with the reserves and no-one dwells on it too much. Why play Sagna over Jenkinson when he's been injured recently? Why play Wilshere AND Cazorla? With all this and inexplicably persisting with both Ramsey and Gervinho in alien positions, it seems he's on a death wish of sorts. There's the huge payout too.

It's just beyond mental on and off the pitch.

The teamsheet smacked of arrogance.

Gervinho's Forehead
fuck off arsene.

Özim
Couldn't convert our chances, can't fault our effort, not a lack of quality, Bradford defended very well.

McNamara That Ghost...
Wenger cut the interview little bit short. He got most of the classics in though before that.

Gervinho's Forehead
11-12-2012, 10:43 PM
Wenger cut the interview little bit short. He got most of the classics in though before that.

Did he now?

The ****.

Gervinho's Forehead
11-12-2012, 10:43 PM
Couldn't convert our chances, can't fault our effort, not a lack of quality, Bradford defended very well.

piss off wenger.

Özim
11-12-2012, 10:44 PM
Seriously, why the guy not even angry.........he just didn't seem overly bothered and was happy enough with his team. :rolleyes:

Munchies
What'd Wenger say ?

Olivier's xmas twist
The worst thing is, I don't think the manager or the board will worry too much about this defeat. The Capital One Cup was bottom of our priorities this season, we wouldn't have made a lot of money by winning it, and most important of all, you can't achieve UCL qualification through it. Secretly Wenger's probably a bit glad that he won't have extra fixtures in January and February clogging up the fixture list in our quest for the 4th place trophy.

It's a shame we're no longer a football club, the fans deserve more.

Of course he won't be pissed. I think the team he sent out he would have expected them to get through, but i doubt he'd be upset or the board now were not our of it.

Wenger's probably a bit glad that he won't have extra fixtures in January and February clogging up the fixture list in our quest for the 4th place trophy.

Even worse for him and the players, can't hide behind that tired shite anymore.

Syn
11-12-2012, 10:45 PM
Solid tactic by Arsene. Didn't try to go for sympathy or even hint at an apology - just downplayed it as if this sort of shit just happens and you've got to get on with it.

Gervinho's Forehead
Seriously, why the guy not even angry.........he just didn't seem overly bothered and was happy enough with his team. :rolleyes:

I'm glad I didn't watch otherwise I'd have a broken television.

Munchies
Deluded prick , can't convert because there is no quality

Gervinho's Forehead
Solid tactic by Arsene. Didn't try to go for sympathy or even hint at an apology - just downplayed it as if this sort of shit just happens and you've got to get on with it.

He don't give a shit about the fans.

Özim
What'd Wenger say ?
Pretty much this:

Was asked if it was our most humiliating defeat under him, he evaded the question....really no acceptance of the fact we lost to a f*cking league 2 side!!!

Kano
11-12-2012, 10:46 PM
that was pretty amazing for on the spot answers. seriously, french PM material.

Olivier's xmas twist

Best to say nout tbh.

Xhaka Can’t
We can't compete with the riches of Bradford City, and unlike us, they don't have the pressure of playing in the FA Cup.

Marc Overmars
11-12-2012, 10:47 PM
Same thing that happened with Clough at Forest is happening here.

Cripps_orig
11-12-2012, 10:48 PM

2 CLs coming up?

Kano
at least he could blame the booze.

Olivier's xmas twist

Yep, he is nearing his end.

Xhaka Can’t

Minus the European success.

Niall_Quinn
Whatever Wenger's flaws and not forgetting the fact he is responsible for diabolical shit like Chamakh and Gervinho being at this club, you can't legislate for some of the shit that goes on on the pitch. The crossing, it's unbelievable. The control in the final third, the passing, the shooting. Just fucking dreadful. This is a completely hopeless team without RvC. Not true to say it was our full strength team though, that's not possible when Chamakh and Gervinho are on the pitch. These are not even 2nd div quality players. Bradford would have been destroyed if Chamakh and Gervinho weren't playing for them tonight.

Xhaka Can’t
11-12-2012, 10:49 PM
2 CLs coming up?

You ****.

Özim
2 CLs coming up?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

The future is looking good!

Olivier's xmas twist
Pretty much this:

Was asked if it was our most humiliating defeat under him, he evaded the question....really no acceptance of the fact we lost to a f*cking league 2 side!!!

:doh:

Wenger :rose:

For what he was not for what he has become. (don't think no true words have been spoken tbh).

Gervinho's Forehead
Yep, he is nearing his end.

I used to really hope he'd out reign fuck face and the longest serving manager record. :(

topgun
He don't give a shit about the fans.

Correction the club dont give a shit about the fans.

Cripps_orig
11-12-2012, 10:50 PM
Chamakh is terrible

Gervinho just as bad

Ramsey is awlful

Wilshere and Cazorla are myths

Munchies
11-12-2012, 10:50 PM
Gervinho cost 12m.... Wow

Gervinho's Forehead
11-12-2012, 10:51 PM
Correction the club dont give a shit about the fans.

Well yeah, but I'd include him under the club umbrella.

Olivier's xmas twist
11-12-2012, 10:53 PM
Whatever Wenger's flaws and not forgetting the fact he is responsible for diabolical shit like Chamakh and Gervinho being at this club, you can't legislate for some of the shit that goes on on the pitch. The crossing, it's unbelievable. The control in the final third, the passing, the shooting. Just fucking dreadful. This is a completely hopeless team without RvC. Not true to say it was our full strength team though, that's not possible when Chamakh and Gervinho are on the pitch. These are not even 2nd div quality players. Bradford would have been destroyed if Chamakh and Gervinho weren't playing for them tonight.

Oh the players are not without fault either. They were good enough to beat Bradford. You can't fault AW for the team he put out, but leaving Gev on for 120 mins was one of the stupid things ever.

The players on the other hand who "demanded" to play need to fuck off tbh. Only player who can hold his head up was jack tbh.

Niall_Quinn
We can concentrate on the league now.

Olivier's xmas twist
Chamakh is terrible

Gervinho just as bad

Ramsey is awlful

Wilshere and Cazorla are myths

Jack is coming back to fitness, Santi thats a diffrent story, seems he can't do it in a cold night up north.

Chamakh is terrible

Gervinho just as bad

:gp:

Cripps_orig
11-12-2012, 10:56 PM
Oh the players are not without fault either. They were good enough to beat Bradford. You can't fault AW for the team he put out, but leaving Gev on for 120 mins was one of the stupid things ever.

The players on the other hand who "demanded" to play need to fuck off tbh. Only player who can hold his head up was jack tbh.
Jack was just as bad. Hes scared of shooting.

Coq was our best player

Letters
11-12-2012, 10:56 PM
Gervinho cost 12m.... Wow
They paid us that much to take him?

We woz robbed.

LDG
11-12-2012, 10:57 PM
What is so bizarre, is that gervinho, chamahk and ramsey stink up the pitch every time they play. They are shit, and yet they are still persiste with. I just don't get it. Every gooner throughout the land can see how poor they are, yet they still play.

Anyway. You just gotta laugh, because there is absolutely no point wasting your ire at this mob. Just stop paying them your money, and take out your anger on something worth getting angry about.

Niall_Quinn
11-12-2012, 10:58 PM
So anyway, there were lots of volunteers to punch letters in many, many places if we lost this. Is this going to happen then or will it be another let down?

Letters
Jack is the only player who emerges with any credit. He looked bothered at least, none of the others did.

Olivier's xmas twist
What is so bizarre, is that gervinho, chamahk and ramsey stink up the pitch every time they play. They are shit, and yet they are still persiste with. I just don't get it. Every gooner throughout the land can see how poor they are, yet they still play.

Anyway. You just gotta laugh, because there is absolutely no point wasting your ire at this mob. Just stop paying them your money, and take out your anger on something worth getting angry about.

Well said LDG.

Munchies
We can concentrate on the league now.

Mighty 4th place :bow: which looks unlikely atm

topgun
11-12-2012, 10:59 PM
We have hit rock bottom

If only that were true,I fear not though.

Olivier's xmas twist
11-12-2012, 10:59 PM
Jack was just as bad. Hes scared of shooting.

Coq was our best player

Jack showed effort abd looked like he cared. thought he was ok tbf.

Marc Overmars
11-12-2012, 11:00 PM
Cannot wait for the ACON when Gervinho fucks off.

A shocking player, I can't imagine what it must be like to play in the same team as someone like him. He's weak, never spots a pass, can't shoot and runs without any purpose at all.

Yet this guy is favoured by the manager.

Incredible.

Gervinho's Forehead
11-12-2012, 11:01 PM
We have hit rock bottom

If only that were true,I fear not though.

That's the thing though the bottom always seems to get deeper.

-Xs-
11-12-2012, 11:02 PM
28 shots on goal, 12 on target, only 1 goal scored. That is fucking dreadful.

Jack needs to be careful too. If he keeps playing well and gets his true form back, he'll be sold in the summer. He's one of the only assets we have left. We are going to need to make that profit somehow.

Power n Glory
11-12-2012, 11:05 PM
Gervinho didn't even step up for a penalty yet Wenger has him playing as a striker! Says it all!

Olivier's xmas twist
11-12-2012, 11:09 PM
Cannot wait for the ACON when Gervinho fucks off.

A shocking player, I can't imagine what it must be like to play in the same team as someone like him. He's weak, never spots a pass, can't shoot and runs without any purpose at all.

Yet this guy is favoured by the manager.

Incredible.

2 reasons

1 he is from the french league
2 When you pay that sort of money for a guy like that, you can't just bench him as it will look like a waste of money.

But yes ut will be good for us when he goes not for the Acon. Thank feck the parents are from Ghana and not IC.

Munchies
11-12-2012, 11:10 PM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/12/11/article-2246615-1677858E000005DC-773_634x448.jpg
:cold:

gunnerrrrr
11-12-2012, 11:10 PM
Gervinho didn't even step up for a penalty yet Wenger has him playing as a striker! Says it all!
bunch of gutless wankers

Ollie the Optimist
11-12-2012, 11:11 PM
jesus fucking christ. is that how low we have fucking sank? fuck me.

its sad when a reserve team player tells us more about how to fucking play football them our manager can.

"hard work beats talent when talent fails to work hard"

that quote there from yennaris says it all about Arsenal football club. there is some serious talent there, but htey cant be fucking arsed to work hard. and the manger cant do it either. sack them all

Niall_Quinn

Gervinho couldn't take one because he was on loan to Bradford tonight.

Marc Overmars

Of course, he did exactly the same in the ACON final, only that time he was forced to take one and needed a pep talk from Dids, before going on to miss.

A striker with no balls.

Another Wenget masterstroke. Laughable the fluke purple patch in September convinced him, certainly no one else was buying it.

Gervinho's Forehead
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/12/11/article-2246615-1677858E000005DC-773_634x448.jpg
:cold:

Says it all.

Marc Overmars
11-12-2012, 11:13 PM
2 reasons

2 When you pay that sort of money for a guy like that, you can't just bench him as it will look like a waste of money.

So him being on the pitch doesn't look like a waste of money? :lol:

Olivier's xmas twist
11-12-2012, 11:14 PM
jesus fucking christ. is that how low we have fucking sank? fuck me.

its sad when a reserve team player tells us more about how to fucking play football them our manager can.

"hard work beats talent when talent fails to work hard"

that quote there from yennaris says it all about Arsenal football club. there is some serious talent there, but htey cant be fucking arsed to work hard. and the manger cant do it either. sack them all

Pissed off Ollie scares me.

Though your right.

Gervinho's Forehead
11-12-2012, 11:15 PM

it's catch -22.

Olivier's xmas twist
11-12-2012, 11:15 PM

Yes, but to Wenger its pride as he don't want to be seen to waste money :haha:

selassie
11-12-2012, 11:17 PM
Wenger was out thought by his former junior scout Phil Parkinson. Nothing more to say.

Gervinho's Forehead
11-12-2012, 11:18 PM
Wenger was out thought by his former junior scout Phil Parkinson. Nothing more to say.

This just gets better and better!

Marc Overmars
11-12-2012, 11:19 PM

Another in the growing list of rookies who have beaten him in recent years.

Ollie the Optimist
11-12-2012, 11:19 PM
Says it all.

im not sure what that says really, there is no point the subs sitting on a bench in shorts and t shirts in freezing conditions is there?

Joker
11-12-2012, 11:20 PM
We have hit rock bottom

Outplayed by a league 2 side and we had a strong team out

He wont be sacked as long as he keeps making the board money. He wont resign because he's being paid handsomely with no pressure to win trophies. A total and utter sellout.

Power n Glory
11-12-2012, 11:22 PM

That's because he's fucking shit and proven that he's a bloody bumbling idiot!

selassie
11-12-2012, 11:23 PM
im not sure what that says really, there is no point the subs sitting on a bench in shorts and t shirts in freezing conditions is there?

Ollie, its says Wenger cant coach, cant buy...its modern day Arsenal
..a picture says a thousand words. Im not angry or even numb...nothing surprises me about this team anymore. This is Arsene's team and its wretched. It was more or less a first choice XI tonight!

McNamara That Ghost...
11-12-2012, 11:24 PM
Fuck.

Gervinho's Forehead
11-12-2012, 11:24 PM

They're footballers and sometimes esp in winter being in the cold is part of that. now I bet if we had a pic of the bradford bench they wouldn't be dressed in fucking sleeping bags, but do you really wanna pick on posts after shit like that? really? I mean come on, really?

Boss
11-12-2012, 11:25 PM

Pretty much.

KSE Comedy Club
11-12-2012, 11:26 PM
So can we put the debate to bed now.

I think tonight has proven beyond any doubt, that wenger is in fact, a ****.

Ollie the Optimist
11-12-2012, 11:29 PM
They're footballers and sometimes esp in winter being in the cold is part of that. now I bet if we had a pic of the bradford bench they wouldn't be dressed in fucking sleeping bags, but do you really wanna pick on posts after shit like that? really? I mean come on, really?

i think there is a lot wrong with Arsenal, i just find at the moment complaining about the subs wrapped up warm is just stupid, espcially given how cold it is. most people today have been wrapped up in scarfs, gloves etc, i dont see the problem with the subs who are sitting there wrapping up. its stupid not too.

Olivier's xmas twist
11-12-2012, 11:34 PM
i think there is a lot wrong with Arsenal, i just find at the moment complaining about the subs wrapped up warm is just stupid, espcially given how cold it is. most people today have been wrapped up in scarfs, gloves etc, i dont see the problem with the subs who are sitting there wrapping up. its stupid not too.

topgun
11-12-2012, 11:38 PM
He wont be sacked as long as he keeps making the board money. He wont resign because he's being paid handsomely with no pressure to win trophies. A total and utter sellout.

Which is why its time fans brought to bear the only real pressure they can by voting with there feet,if fans are determined enough and stick together they can bring about change,what that Fox guy said the other day makes it quite clear what happens on the pitch is of secondary importance,and as long as that situation remains the only ones to suffer will be the fans,time we got our club back.

Cripps_orig
11-12-2012, 11:42 PM
Not much to look forward to this season but I am intrigued to see how we can go any lower than this. I'm sure we'll pull something out the bag

Olivier's xmas twist
11-12-2012, 11:43 PM

No he won't resign cause he is a old fool with too much pride, then paying him extra is just a bonus. He thinks his way his right. You pay him £1 mill a season he will be the same i tell you this.

Xhaka Can’t
11-12-2012, 11:44 PM
We scored from open play.

Ollie the Optimist
11-12-2012, 11:44 PM
We scored from open play.

thought it was from a corner?

Xhaka Can’t
11-12-2012, 11:45 PM
Has there ever been a more muted response to an Arsenal goal than in today's match thread?

Cripps_orig
i think there is a lot wrong with Arsenal, i just find at the moment complaining about the subs wrapped up warm is just stupid, espcially given how cold it is. most people today have been wrapped up in scarfs, gloves etc, i dont see the problem with the subs who are sitting there wrapping up. its stupid not too.Pretty much

Tipsychubbs
The worst part of this is thats it not even a surprise. Thats how bad we are and have been for a long time. I was browsing the internet, wasn't even following the game, that is how disinterested I am in Arsenal this season, checked BBC Sport for something else because I'd even forgotten we were playing, saw the score, then went on surfing for about 2 hours before I've now ended up on Goonersweb looking at the reaction. Its become a matter of course, we all know nothing will change until the big changes are made at the structure of the club, you just sort of roll your eyes and move on nowadays.

I actually don't really care anymore, I've got better things to do than to waste time worrying about a bunch of millionaires who get paid whatever happens.

Xhaka Can’t
thought it was from a corner?

Yeh...well...fuck-off.

Gervinho's Forehead
11-12-2012, 11:46 PM
Has there ever been a more muted response to an Arsenal goal than in today's match thread?

Don't think so, but not exactly something to shout about I'm sure you'll agree.

Olivier's xmas twist
11-12-2012, 11:46 PM
The worst part of this is thats it not even a surprise.

Was just about to post this exact same thing.

DJ Philosophe
11-12-2012, 11:47 PM
This team plays SO slow. Not rocket science to defend "well" against that. Same story all season....70 minutes before a shot on goal, slow labored passes, players looking lost out of position, no worth-while movement off the ball. Their play feels so forced and un-natural its sickening.....

Marc Overmars
11-12-2012, 11:47 PM

I couldn't even be bothered post and barely moved from the sofa when the goal went in.

Gervinho's Forehead
11-12-2012, 11:48 PM
This team plays SO slow. Not rocket science to defend "well" against that. Same story all season....70 minutes before a shot on goal, slow labored passes, players looking lost out of position, no worth-while movement off the ball. Their play feels so forced and un-natural its sickening.....

We must be the easiest team to defend against.

Xhaka Can’t
11-12-2012, 11:49 PM
Don't think so, but not exactly something to shout about I'm sure you'll agree.

Oh...I was shouting.

Ollie the Optimist
11-12-2012, 11:51 PM
We must be the easiest team to defend against.

tbf with our strike force, the defence could go to the pub and we still wouldnt score

McNamara That Ghost...
11-12-2012, 11:52 PM

I can't help but have the same reaction every time.

Gervinho's Forehead
11-12-2012, 11:53 PM
tbf with our strike force, the defence could go to the pub and we still wouldnt score

That I will agree with you on.

Marc Overmars
11-12-2012, 11:54 PM

This is certainly the weakest we've ever been up front under Wenget.

Every game is a struggle to create chances, regardless of the opposition.

Gervinho's Forehead
11-12-2012, 11:55 PM
This is certainly the weakest we've ever been up front under Wenget.

Every game is a struggle to create chances, regardless of the opposition.

And we always know someone will have a basic fuck up and gift a goal.

Basically we're shit.

Syn
11-12-2012, 11:58 PM
Thank fuck the world is ending in a few hours.

Olivier's xmas twist
11-12-2012, 11:58 PM
And we always know someone will have a basic fuck up and gift a goal.

Basically we're shit.

Says alot when Bradford look more organised when we did. Fucking Wenger, How is it shit like that can get the Basics right and this lot can't.

Money making buch of ****s. Won't let this lot get me down of Xmas fuck the lot of them.

Olivier's xmas twist
11-12-2012, 11:59 PM

:lol:

KSE Comedy Club
12-12-2012, 12:00 AM
Thank fuck the world is ending in a few hours.
Nah, they've changed their minds again.

It's a few more hours now :good:

Gervinho's Forehead
12-12-2012, 12:01 AM
Says alot when Bradford look more organised when we did. Fucking Wenger, How is it shit like that can get the Basics right and this lot can't.

Money making buch of ****s. Won't let this lot get me down of Xmas fuck the lot of them.

I'm looking forward to all the money I save not paying to go to matches anymore, think of the savings! :cloud9:

Xhaka Can’t
12-12-2012, 12:02 AM
I'm looking forward to all the money I save not paying to go to matches anymore, think of the savings! :cloud9:

Your soul has been possessed by Wenger.

Marc Overmars
12-12-2012, 12:03 AM
Nah, they've changed their minds again.

It's a few more hours now :good:

So it's not the 21st anymore?

Sooner we are absolved of Arsenal the better.

Gervinho's Forehead
12-12-2012, 12:03 AM
Your soul has been possessed by Wenger.

The power of stan compells me, the power of stan compells me!

Olivier's xmas twist
12-12-2012, 12:04 AM

We have lost some stupid games (Yes pub teamers like Hamiltom Ricard scoing agaisnt us) and i have broken many radios listening to Arsenal down the years. This is by far the worst year ever. And after this i'll still watch the boy's but find it hard to care.

Wenger better fucking sign players in Jan or piss off in feb.

Olivier's xmas twist
12-12-2012, 12:04 AM

It is.

Syn
12-12-2012, 12:05 AM

Oh it's the 21st?

I thought it was 12:12:12 on 12/12/12.

Fuck we've got a couple more games to endure then.

Gervinho's Forehead
12-12-2012, 12:07 AM
We have lost some stupid games (Yes pub teamers like Hamiltom Ricard scoing agaisnt us) and i have broken many radios listening to Arsenal down the years. This is by far the worst year ever. And after this i'll still watch the boy's but find it hard to care.

Wenger better fucking sign players in Jan or piss off in feb.

Well you're a better man than me, I decided a while ago I wasn't going to spend £100-£150 on a day out watching a game until things change. Of course I'll still watch games, but at home. I can think of other things the money could be used for.

KSE Comedy Club
12-12-2012, 12:07 AM

I think it is.

It's had so many dates this year I can't tell anymore.

I was starting g to hope it was actually the date wenger wouldn't be manager anymore.

I'm sure that's what the Mayans were actually predicting.

Marc Overmars
12-12-2012, 12:10 AM
At least I'm on holiday this weekend so the next couple of games I won't need to endure and I can just :rolleyes: when I check the result.

Santi Clause
12-12-2012, 12:14 AM
The trouble is not in the players feet, it is in their heads. I can accept that the football manager playing Man City and Chelsea owners can buy us out of the top spots, and that Man USA have more resources to call upon and therefore should finish above us, what I cannot accept is that a club which repeatedly draws 60,000 at home and has top class internationals on the pitch and bench cannot beat a team as poor as Bradford.

I support Barnet FC who went to Bradford and got stuffed in the second half as we had one of our customary rocky patches in the second half, but in the first half we held our own. If a team as poor as Barnet can hold Bradford then surely it is not unreasonable to expect players who wear the Arsenal crest to beat them.

Something is very wrong somewhere, and once again Wengnut's post match press conference suggests he does not have a clue where it is.

He needs to sign leaders in midfield and up front, bring back the pride and passion and find players who will drag our "and" players up by their boot straps. The problem is that none of our strongest 11 fears for their place.

Xhaka Can’t
12-12-2012, 12:17 AM
http://4chandata.org/images/threads/85096_162_suicide-booth_1152.png

BlindFaith_8
12-12-2012, 12:22 AM
Probably the most shameful day as an Arsenal fan that I can recall. Looks like a sicky tomorrow to avoid all the spudz and manure fans who are going to have a field day. Do yourself a favour and resign, things can't get any lower or can they?

yorkshire-gooner
12-12-2012, 12:53 AM
Got frostbite for the privilege of watching that! One positive from the night was our fans, great atmosphere. Seemed that there were only 3 players trying to get the team going, Wilshere, Gibbs and Coq! Coq was IMO our best player in the first half, but that didn't take much. All in all, I'm off to bed to try warm up and get some feeling into my toes!!

Gervinho's Forehead
12-12-2012, 12:54 AM
Got frostbite for the privilege of watching that! One positive from the night was our fans, great atmosphere. Seemed that there were only 3 players trying to get the team going, Wilshere, Gibbs and Coq! Coq was IMO our best player in the first half, but that didn't take much. All in all, I'm off to bed to try warm up and get some feeling into my toes!!
The away fans were the best thing about tonight :scarf:

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
12-12-2012, 01:20 AM
heard the anorexic ball-bag defended the players tonight.

:lol: get the fuck outta here

you fucking c*nt. you're a tosser.

enjoy the dildo your wife fucks you with you skinny wanker.

oh and when you finally fuck off out this club, i hope you lose all the money you've milked off us and end up pennyless on the streets of paris.

Grebbo
12-12-2012, 07:17 AM
I don't think there's any point in going mental. We were by far the better team, Bradford had one shot, scored and then defended well/rode their luck.

Shit happens.

The really terrible, terrible thing is Wenger thinks Ramsey, Gervinho and Vermaelen are fist team players. They are clearly not good enough and we are not going to get anywhere (4th) with them in the team.

Letters
12-12-2012, 07:32 AM
I don't think there's any point in going mental.
Are you new here?

Also:

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/bradford-city-v-arsenal-choose-your-motm

PGFC
12-12-2012, 08:48 AM
I just feel sorry for Jack, you could see how hard he tried but he was very much on his own, even Rosicknote looked up for it when he came on but 2 vs 11, even if they're pub teamers, is never going to be enough, trouble is I don't think there are many of them who care enough to be truly ashamed, they'll still get their paydays, ho-hum.

Özim
12-12-2012, 08:53 AM
I don't think there's any point in going mental. We were by far the better team, Bradford had one shot, scored and then defended well/rode their luck.

Shit happens.

The really terrible, terrible thing is Wenger thinks Ramsey, Gervinho and Vermaelen are fist team players. They are clearly not good enough and we are not going to get anywhere (4th) with them in the team.
Yeah but it took us 69 minutes to have a shot, so you can hardly say we were that much better until then.

McNamara That Ghost...
12-12-2012, 09:21 AM
Did we really do that?

Kano
12-12-2012, 09:26 AM
i would like to see the team booed from the kick off at the next home game. i've passed caring how it affects the teams performance. ****s deserve to be coined.

Letters
12-12-2012, 09:28 AM
Tbh I'd be up for booing them onto the pitch and chants of "you're not fit to wear the shirt".
I'm generally anti this sort of thing as we surely want Arsenal to win games and doing that won't help, but they need a collective slap in the face.
It should be tempered with some Wilshere chants though, he's the one player who deserves any credit for last night.

Gervinho's Forehead
12-12-2012, 09:29 AM
i would like to see the team booed from the kick off at the next home game. i've passed caring how it affects the teams performance. ****s deserve to be coined.

The full replay is currently on Sky Sports for those that want to enjoy the amazing performance again.

Gervinho's Forehead
12-12-2012, 09:30 AM
Tbh I'd be up for booing them onto the pitch and chants of "you're not fit to wear the shirt".
I'm generally anti this sort of thing as we surely want Arsenal to win games and doing that won't help, but they need a collective slap in the face.
It should be tempered with some Wilshere chants though, he's the one player who deserves any credit for last night.

And Coq I think too, although we have no songs for him yet. "Big fucking coq, we've got a big fucking cooooooooooq!"

Kano
12-12-2012, 09:34 AM
In Arsene We Rust.

KSE Comedy Club
12-12-2012, 09:40 AM

Shit happens.

Gervinho's Forehead
12-12-2012, 09:42 AM

I know! "We were by far the better team"

LDG
12-12-2012, 09:44 AM
We were all over 'em once Ramsey went off. Rosicky changed the pace of it.

But there is being the better team, and being only slightly better than a team from the 4th division. And that is why, over all, we are utter turd.

Letters
12-12-2012, 09:45 AM
I know! "We were by far the better team"

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/match/2012/dec/11/bradford-v-arsenal

:shrug:

Gervinho's Forehead
12-12-2012, 09:47 AM

“Oh, people can come up with statistics to prove anything. 14% of people know that.”

Xhaka Can’t
12-12-2012, 09:47 AM

You did us proud last night.

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

Kano
12-12-2012, 09:48 AM

mate, when it takes 69min for us to muster a shot on target, we can't drag out stats when they are trying to hang onto a lead.

we were fucking atrocious and cannot take any high ground by saying we were 'better'. in no way were we better. we lost to a division 2 side. not through bad luck or anything else. but because we were shit.

Letters
12-12-2012, 09:49 AM
“Oh, people can come up with statistics to prove anything. 14% of people know that.”
What LDG said. Certainly towards the end and throughout extra time we were by far the better side.
But 34 goal attempts and only 6 on target :lol:
:doh:
Bradford were up for it. Jack aside, we weren't.

LDG
12-12-2012, 09:50 AM

You can't prove anything with stats :sulk:

Do people actually watch football anymore?? We were clearly the better team, but that doesn't make up for the standard of our football, or what you would expect from a premiership team, against a bunch of cloggers.

Letters
12-12-2012, 09:51 AM
we were fucking atrocious and cannot take any high ground by saying we were 'better'. in no way were we better.We were better.

We lost because they wanted it more. Our players were technically better but a cold night up north against a side who are up for it, we're just not bothered enough. That is what is unforgivable.

Kano
12-12-2012, 09:54 AM
the game lasted 120 minutes. for 70 of them, they stopped us from getting a shot on target. that is more than half the game. it doesn't tell me we were better. it's embarrassing tbh.

also, just saw this depressing stat of our record so far this season, 10 wins from 25 games:

DDWWWDWLWWLLWDLDDWWDDLLW

what makes it worse is hearing liverpool twats piping up this morning.

LDG
12-12-2012, 09:55 AM
We got in behind them on the flanks so many times it was untrue.

If we had someone who could cross a ball (not Ramsey or Gervinho), and someone who could put them away (not Gervinho or Chamahk) then we would have won by a cricket score.

The midfield bossed the middle of the park, I thought Gibbs was fine, Sagna was fine, Vermaelen was just Vermaelen (a shadow of what he was last year), and Chesney was not really tested too much throughout.

We controlled most of the match, but like Letters said, we didn't want it enough, and we lacked quality up top and on the wing.

And as everyone, bar Wenger seems to understand. RAMSEY IS SHIT. GERVINHO IS SHIT. CHAMAHK IS SHIT. And that is why we lost.

Xhaka Can’t
12-12-2012, 09:55 AM
Woke up this morning and for a split second I felt fine.

Then I remembered last night. It is no word of an exaggeration to state that it represented a new low in the history of the Club.

The even worse aspect of it is that I have no expectation that anyone at the Club will do anything about it.

Wenger was a disgrace to the Club at his post match interview. Instead if trying to wriggle out of answering any questions, he should have apologised to those fans last night who provided me with my only sense of pride in a night of humiliation.

LDG
12-12-2012, 09:59 AM

Then I remembered last night. It is no word of an exaggeration to state that it represented a new low in the history of the Club.

The even worse aspect of it is that I have no expectation that anyone at the Club will do anything about it.

Wenger was a disgrace to the Club at his post match interview. Instead if trying to wriggle out of answering any questions, he should have apologised to those fans last night who provided me with my only sense of pride in a night of humiliation.

Feel the same.

On the one hand I'm seething. But, as there is fuck all I can to about it, I'm thinking it's not worth wasting my time and energy getting angry about something which is now complete fantasy land.

They are not getting one single penny out of me until things improve. But I am seriously considering putting my money into Barnet instead. At least I might feel some sort of....erm....something again.....

Letters
12-12-2012, 09:59 AM
Yes it is!

You're old enough to remember Wrexham. We were defending champions then and, while we're here, Wrexham had finished bottom of the old 4th division the season before and only didn't go down because whoever finished top of the conference didn't have a good enough ground.

Kano
12-12-2012, 10:00 AM

I have to say i agree with that. last night was the closest i've come to telling him to fuck off. in all seriousness, he should look at a career in politics because his ability to bullshit on the spot is second to none.

Syn
12-12-2012, 10:01 AM
Fucking hell. Division 3. Full strength. Arghh!!!!!! Fuck!

Kano
12-12-2012, 10:05 AM
We got in behind them on the flanks so many times it was untrue.

If we had someone who could cross a ball (not Ramsey or Gervinho), and someone who could put them away (not Gervinho or Chamahk) then we would have won by a cricket score.

The midfield bossed the middle of the park, I thought Gibbs was fine, Sagna was fine, Vermaelen was just Vermaelen (a shadow of what he was last year), and Chesney was not really tested too much throughout.

We controlled most of the match, but like Letters said, we didn't want it enough, and we lacked quality up top and on the wing.

And as everyone, bar Wenger seems to understand. RAMSEY IS SHIT. GERVINHO IS SHIT. CHAMAHK IS SHIT. And that is why we lost.
i can't agree. pushing us out wide where everyone knows we can't cross, our allowing us to pass the ball from side to side all night doesn't make us the better team. shots from outside the area and struggling to break through their defence doesn't tell me we were the better team. if we were the better team then we must've wanted it enough to be ‘bossing’ the game. The two sound like contradictions to me and long shots way off target all night and pathetic 1 yard passing all night doesn’t point to superiority.

Letters
12-12-2012, 10:07 AM
i can't agree. pushing us out wide where everyone knows we can't cross, our allowing us to pass the ball from side to side all night doesn't make us the better team. shots from outside the area and struggling to break through their defence doesn't tell me we were the better team. if we were the better team then we must've wanted it enough to be ‘bossing’ the game. The two sound like contradictions to me and long shots way off target all night and pathetic 1 yard passing all night doesn’t point to superiority.
In what way do you figure Bradford were the better team?
(this is a pretty pointless argument by the way, but I'm interested as while I was watching Bradford hardly had the ball.)

-Xs-
12-12-2012, 10:09 AM

Yep. 64 league places between us or not, the problem is, with these 3 in the line up, we might as well be playing with only 8 outfield players!

Gervinho's Forehead
12-12-2012, 10:09 AM
(this is a pretty pointless argument by the way, but I'm interested as while I was watching Bradford hardly had the ball.)

If I remember we had most of the ball against united away esp in the second half, were we the better team then?

Kano
12-12-2012, 10:11 AM
it will go on and on if we let it I know. tactically they had us where they wanted us. for more than half the game they stopped us from even having a shot on goal. if we are talking stats here, they had a better percentage on target than we did. pathetic. i just don't see how we can say we didn't want it enough yet bossed the game.

Letters
12-12-2012, 10:12 AM
If I remember we had most of the ball against united away esp in the second half, were we the better team then?
I'm not sure we did have most of the ball but in any case if you look at every metric from last night, possession, shots on target, shots off target, we were miles ahead. We can't cross for shit and we can't finish but Bradford were certainly not the better side. People's arguments that they were seem to be based on mild hysteria/anger rather than any actual facts.

LDG
12-12-2012, 10:14 AM

When, if ever, have we been able to play through the middle of the back four, when a team is sat deep??? Seriously. we played the same way as we always do against a team set up like that.

We didn't convert our chances, simple as that. GERVINHO HAD AN OPEN GOAL FFS.

We hit the post, the bar and had a few other decent chances, where a decent decision on the ball would have seen us through on goal.

Like I said, if we it wasn't for those three dickheads stinking up the pitch, we would have been out of sight.

Xhaka Can’t
12-12-2012, 10:15 AM
Yes it is!

You're old enough to remember Wrexham. We were defending champions then and, while we're here, Wrexham had finished bottom of the old 4th division the season before and only didn't go down because whoever finished top of the conference didn't have a good enough ground.

You are wrong.

I was seething that day, but I knew there would be a reaction from the manager and the players.

Today, I expect nothing.

This is the lowest point in the Club's history during my lifetime.

I had considered the Wrexham result before my OP. You made me think more of it, and you actually reinforced my view that this is a new low.

Kano
12-12-2012, 10:15 AM
People's arguments that they were seem to be based on mild hysteria/anger rather than any actual facts.
stats are not hardline facts. they are figures used to convince someone in an argument a lot of the time.

Kano
12-12-2012, 10:17 AM
When, if ever, have we been able to play through the middle of the back four, when a team is sat deep??? Seriously. we played the same way as we always do against a team set up like that.

We didn't convert our chances, simple as that. GERVINHO HAD AN OPEN GOAL FFS.

We hit the post. The Bar and had a few other decent chances, where a decent decision on the ball would have seen us through on goal.

Like I said, if we it wasn't for those three dickheads stinking up the pitch, we would have been out of sight.
in seasons passed we've had players out wide, this season everyone can see that we don't, which is why teams are having more success than ever.

Letters
12-12-2012, 10:18 AM
You are wrong.Oh. Well I'm glad we sorted that out.

I felt worse after Wrexham but I guess because I cared more when I was younger.

I take the point that the players these days just don't care so in that case we're worse although I think that's partly a problem with the modern game/footballer, a problem which is exacerbated by our policy of rewarding young players before they've achieved anything. Why would they care or be motivated to improve when they're set for life already?

Kano
12-12-2012, 10:20 AM
Oh. Well I'm glad we sorted that out.

I felt worse after Wrexham but I guess because I cared more when I was younger.

I take the point that the players these days just don't care so in that case we're worse although I think that's partly a problem with the modern game/footballer, a problem which is exacerbated by our policy of rewarding young players before they've achieved anything. Why would they care or be motivated to improve when they're set for life already?
when the whole club is set up for mediocrity and the manager reinforces it with targets of a 4th place trophy, then it isn't the rewards that are the biggest problem. even if they were earning 10/20k a week like they might at a club like united, that wage would feel like hitting the jackpot at that age.

LDG
12-12-2012, 10:22 AM
in seasons passed we've had players out wide, this season everyone can see that we don't, which is why teams are having more success than ever.

Well, yeah. And I'll say it again. When you have Ramsey and Gervinho in those positions, we will never exploit it.

I've been banging on for the last three years about getting some pace on the wings to open up the middle of the park. Believe me.

But we did have the chances last night.

Don't get me wrong. By saying we were the better team, I am by no way excusing the performance. We were dire!!! Seriously dire. we had the chances, and didn't convert, which is the least I would expect from a premiership team.

*sigh*

When it comes down to it, like GB says, we are at the lowest I've ever felt supporting this club.

Even when we were utter fuckturd under Howe and Graham, at least we still had an identity. At least you felt like you were part of The Arsenal. At least you felt like someone at the club actually cared.

Letters
12-12-2012, 10:25 AM
stats are not hardline facts. they are figures used to convince someone in an argument a lot of the time.Well...they are hardline facts, that's pretty much the whole point of them although of course they need some interpretation.
We had significantly more possession than them, and it wasn't just possession tapping it around the midfield, we had a lot more shots and despite our ridiculous wastefulness we got a lot more on target than them.
As LDG says we thumped the bar and post, were Gerhinho not such a useless **** he'd have scored the tap in he was presented with.
None of this is conjecture or opinion, it's all fact.

Bradford weren't the better side but they did want it more and our lot didn't fancy it. That's what I'm annoyed about.

Letters
12-12-2012, 10:26 AM
Even when we were utter fuckturd under Howe and Graham, at least we still had an identity. At least you felt like you were part of The Arsenal. At least you felt like someone at the club actually cared.
Jack cares. I actually feel sorry for him because he's surrounded by players who just don't get it, don't understand what it means to play for The Arsenal. He's the only player I'd be bothered about if he left, the others can **** the **** off. The *****

Kano
12-12-2012, 10:28 AM
well as you said letters, we'd go round the houses forever on this with both of you (LDG) i still can't agree.

but we can all agree on what a shithouse of ****s that lot are at the moment.

-Xs-
12-12-2012, 10:32 AM
Once we sell Jack, that's it, I don't want to watch another Arsenal game.

Boss
12-12-2012, 10:32 AM
Jack is leaving as soon as Citeh/Utd put in a 20M bid.

Letters
12-12-2012, 10:34 AM
well as you said letters, we'd go round the houses forever on this with both of you. i still can't agree.

but we can all agree on what a shithouse of ****s that lot are at the moment.

Yes, we call all agree on that.

Syn
12-12-2012, 10:37 AM
Jack has to stop pissing about trying to do a Messi. He's talented but he can't take 7 players on and round the goalie. Do yourself a favour, after you've taken 3 on and have an opportunity to shoot, remember your limitations. You are English, not Spanish. Just lash it in. As hard as you can. Dickhead.

Kano
12-12-2012, 10:47 AM
Jack has to stop pissing about trying to do a Messi. He's talented but he can't take 7 players on and round the goalie. Do yourself a favour, after you've taken 3 on and have an opportunity to shoot, remember your limitations. You are English, not Spanish. Just lash it in. As hard as you can. Dickhead.
for a player with so much being banked on his development, he is incredibly one footed.

LDG
12-12-2012, 10:49 AM
for a player with so much being banked on his development, he is incredibly one footed.

As apposed to Gervinho, who was obviously afflicted by leporacy as a child.

Kano
12-12-2012, 10:51 AM
As apposed to Gervinho, who was obviously afflicted by leporacy as a child.
is that some wierd political system in the ivory coast?:

:smartarse:

Syn
12-12-2012, 11:03 AM
I don't think that's the main reason he keeps passing up, in the second half he was through to shoot on his left foot (from the right wing) and he tried to take someone. His problem is he fancies his chances of taking players on much more than he fancies his ability to net a potshot. Cazorla seems to have the balance right. Jack is just as bad as Hleb atm.

I dont mind him being one footed. But what separates truly great players from the good is you get some sort of assurance. With Rooney or Van Persie, you know when you play the ball to them in any situation, they can read the game and make the right decision 99/100. It's not about ability at this stage. Jack has to be able to choose the right option, not just the one he feels more comfortable in.

E.g. You don't see Van Persie trying to manoeuvre the ball on to his left if he has little chance, he just hits it as hard as he can with his right. Jack tries to overplay it (whether its on his left or right) because that's what he likes doing.

Syn
12-12-2012, 11:08 AM
Fabregas didn't have Jack's little bit burst (until later) but at the same age he was miles ahead in terms of reading the game. I use to criticise Fabregas all the time for poor finishing but at least he knew what to do when in a shooting position. He had a go even if he was shit at it. And he eventually became great at it.

Marc Overmars
12-12-2012, 11:24 AM
Rosicky needs to be starting now really.

Wenget will need to break it to his sons Ramzi and Gervais though, which could be hard for him.

Gervinho's Forehead
12-12-2012, 11:41 AM

Wenget will need to break it to his sons Ramzi and Gervais though, which could be hard for him.

bradford's team cost £7,500 pounds to put together :haha:

I bet gervinho doesn't get out of bed for less than that! :ilt:

"wenger believes we shouldn't feel embarrassed about losing" :haha:

Olivier's xmas twist
12-12-2012, 11:41 AM
Well you're a better man than me, I decided a while ago I wasn't going to spend £100-£150 on a day out watching a game until things change. Of course I'll still watch games, but at home. I can think of other things the money could be used for.

Oh no, i don't mean at the ground, meant on Sky sports, you must be mad to think i pay money to see a bunch of lazy gits.

Gervinho's Forehead
12-12-2012, 11:43 AM
Oh no, i don't mean at the ground, meant on Sky sports, you must be mad to think i pay money to see a bunch of lazy gits.

:good: Will still on TV and streams.

LDG
12-12-2012, 11:43 AM
I don't think that's the main reason he keeps passing up, in the second half he was through to shoot on his left foot (from the right wing) and he tried to take someone. His problem is he fancies his chances of taking players on much more than he fancies his ability to net a potshot. Cazorla seems to have the balance right. Jack is just as bad as Hleb atm.

I dont mind him being one footed. But what separates truly great players from the good is you get some sort of assurance. With Rooney or Van Persie, you know when you play the ball to them in any situation, they can read the game and make the right decision 99/100. It's not about ability at this stage. Jack has to be able to choose the right option, not just the one he feels more comfortable in.

E.g. You don't see Van Persie trying to manoeuvre the ball on to his left if he has little chance, he just hits it as hard as he can with his right. Jack tries to overplay it (whether its on his left or right) because that's what he likes doing.

He did do that for years, tbf. It was only in the last couple of seasons he's addressed it. And he's 29.

Olivier's xmas twist
12-12-2012, 11:50 AM

Could not agree more Tezza.

Shit happens.

Don't make sense, you say the team is terrible and so is wenger, then how can shit happen. It was a suprise to go out of the cup but not a shock whatsoever. This was not just one bad night at the office, this was the norm.

Ok so maybe, they were lucky on pens, but it should have never got to that.

You know what, i was the opposite just never gave a shit, those ****s don't so why should we, Wenger don't so why should we, Ivan don't so why should we, Stan don't so why should we. I was more pissed after losing the CC to Brum. There i was pissed foer about a few weeks, still am a bit.

Jack cares. I actually feel sorry for him because he's surrounded by players who just don't get it, don't understand what it means to play for The Arsenal. He's the only player I'd be bothered about if he left, the others can **** the **** off. The *****

Syn
12-12-2012, 11:58 AM
He did do that for years, tbf. It was only in the last couple of seasons he's addressed it. And he's 29.

Sure but that's when he became a great player as opposed to 'just' a talented one. I always judge whether a player is truly one of the best around by how worried I am when they have the ball. Don't worry when Cesc has it, he won't lose it and he'll pick the right option. Play it into Van Persie, same option. Wilshere is obviously not just ordinary because players at his age usually go through bad form (see Oxlade) but Jack has a guaranteed level of 'ok' performances. It's just about bringing that up now.

Özim
12-12-2012, 12:00 PM
That will last about 1 1/2 games though :(

Olivier's xmas twist
12-12-2012, 12:04 PM
That will last about 1 1/2 games though :(

tbf you said the same about gibbs lolz

Özil's Panoramic View
12-12-2012, 12:19 PM
Just woke up and took a glance at the 'Arsenal Debate' board.

Did a mod delete the 'Wenger Has Resigned' thread? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

LDG
12-12-2012, 12:22 PM
VITA!!!!

Olivier's xmas twist
12-12-2012, 12:23 PM
Just woke up and took a glance at the 'Arsenal Debate' board.

Did a mod delete the 'Wenger Has Resigned' thread? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Surely you did not expect to find one lol.

Olivier's xmas twist
12-12-2012, 12:23 PM
VITA!!!!

?

Niall_Quinn
12-12-2012, 12:24 PM

The only thing those stats tell us is selling genuine quality and replacing it with inferior goods may get you to the game but it won't get the job done. Gervinho, Chamakh, these players wouldn't start for any other team in the PL. Or they wouldn't start for long. Awful players who can't even master the very basics of the game. So you can have 71% possession but you can't do anything with it when you are relying on steaming turds to deliver anything but a stink.

Olivier's xmas twist
12-12-2012, 12:26 PM
The only thing those stats tell us is selling genuine quality and replacing it with inferior goods may get you to the game but it won't get the job done. Gervinho, Chamakh, these players wouldn't start for any other team in the PL. Or they wouldn't start for long. Awful players who can't even master the very basics of the game. So you can have 71% possession but you can't do anything with it when you are relying on steaming turds to deliver anything but a stink.

Their ok for you mid table team like a villa etc. Or better off in France back in that league much to their standard.

Marc Overmars
12-12-2012, 12:29 PM
Can't even watch SSN without some member of the EDL lapping it up.

What have you done to us Arsene?

Olivier's xmas twist
12-12-2012, 12:29 PM
We were all over 'em once Ramsey went off. Rosicky changed the pace of it.

But there is being the better team, and being only slightly better than a team from the 4th division. And that is why, over all, we are utter turd.

Better team or not, end of the day we went out, thats whats important. Even going out here is less pounds of the balance sheet :haha: Least getting to the final you get a bit more money.

LDG
12-12-2012, 12:31 PM
?

Violence is the answer.

Olivier's xmas twist
12-12-2012, 12:32 PM
Violence is the answer.

Can i punch Wenger and Letters in the face?

LDG
12-12-2012, 12:32 PM
What is EDL btw, ftw. I haven't worked that one out.

My GW terminology is slipping :sulk:

Olivier's xmas twist
12-12-2012, 12:34 PM

English Defence league, not a GW term, its what they call themselves. Basically they are NF (national front) they try to hide behind this we doing for our country and only defending the boys etc.

Gervinho's Forehead
12-12-2012, 12:34 PM

English Defence League. Far right racist nutjobs.

Gervinho's Forehead
12-12-2012, 12:35 PM
English Defence league, not a GW term, its what they call themselves. Basically they are NF (national front) they try to hide behind this we doing for our country and only defending the boys etc.

Bunch of ****s and they all do it wearing the flag of st George and the Union Jack.

PGFC
12-12-2012, 12:35 PM

:pal: terrible racist you'd make.

Olivier's xmas twist
12-12-2012, 12:40 PM
Gervais Lombe Yao Kouassi needs to stop calling himself Gervinho its embarrassing tbh. He don't play like anyone who deserves that name. So no one should call him that again. Gevais it is, he is more comedian then footballer anyways.

LDG
12-12-2012, 12:42 PM
Ah...

Gotcha...though it was a GW thing.

GW is only casually racist.

Olivier's xmas twist
12-12-2012, 12:44 PM
Bunch of ****s and they all do it wearing the flag of st George and the Union Jack.

They started fighting during the riots last year, trying to pretend they were sticking up for the land, when it was clear they just want to attack the Asian's.

Marc Overmars
12-12-2012, 12:45 PM
Ah...

Gotcha...though it was a GW thing.

GW is only casually racist.

Some would say GW is institutionally racist.

Özil's Panoramic View
12-12-2012, 12:46 PM
What's all this crazy talk about us being the better team? The better team won because they were better at what was required to win, #penalties.

You can show all the pointless tippy tappy possession and wayward shooting till Christ returns, it won't mean shit. They got a goal by a 1/4 of the game. It the took us 70 minutes to take a shot. Sure we managed an equaliser, but these god knows what division pubbers held the might Gunners for 120 minutes, then kept their composure and converted enough pels for the win.

Not even sure their post match celebration was much different from the norm, as it's not like they'd defeated a big club from the prem, like say a Swansea, or a Norwich, or even a QPR. They defeated a corporate entity laced with fraud employees parading as footballers.

Ollie the Optimist
12-12-2012, 12:48 PM
just so numb today, it was that bad, listening to my tutors taking the piss out of me for it, i mean bradford, fucking hell. i didnt even feel this bad after the 8-2, even the 4-4 against hte scum didnt make me feel as shit as this.

and the worst thing is, come monday 8pm, i wont be able to help myself but sit there, optimistic and cheer on the team. thats teh worst thing, even when i feel shit about a result, i get back up again only to see them take in another level down.

fucking bradford, fucking hell.

Olivier's xmas twist
12-12-2012, 12:52 PM
What's all this crazy talk about us being the better team? The better team won because they were better at what was required to win, #penalties.

You can show all the pointless tippy tappy possession and wayward shooting till Christ returns, it won't mean shit. They got a goal by a 1/4 of the game. It the took us 70 minutes to take a shot. Sure we managed an equaliser, but these god knows what division pubbers held the might Gunners for 120 minutes, then kept their composure and converted enough pels for the win.

Not even sure their post match celebration was much different from the norm, as it's not like they'd defeated a big club from the prem, like say a Swansea, or a Norwich, or even a QPR. They defeated a corporate entity laced with fraud employees parading as footballers.

Yes it was, they got into a semi final, beating a Arsenal side, who should have smashed them to peices.

Özil's Panoramic View
12-12-2012, 12:54 PM
Yes it was, they got into a semi final, beating a Arsenal side, who should have smashed them to peices.

Aww, some solace. Sweet.

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
12-12-2012, 12:55 PM
did anyone even look remotely interested in taking a penalty? from what i saw they all backed away and didnt wanna take one. only forced by wenger.

bunch of bottle jobs.

Olivier's xmas twist
12-12-2012, 12:55 PM
:good: Will still on TV and streams.

Tend to watch other programs while watching games on streams, lol.

Olivier's xmas twist
12-12-2012, 12:57 PM
did anyone even look remotely interested in taking a penalty? from what i saw they all backed away and didnt wanna take one. only forced by wenger.

bunch of bottle jobs.

:faint:

I agree, i knew Santi would miss, i just knew it, Gev well the Acon told us he is a bottler anyways. Where was Tommy sicky, Sagna. These players should have taken them.

Olivier's xmas twist
12-12-2012, 12:59 PM
Aww, some solace. Sweet.

No need for that. Everyone is pissed cause we did not smash them to pieces, they were happy cause that did not happen too. They got through and i guess they were happy be beat a big scalp.

Ollie the Optimist
12-12-2012, 01:00 PM

bunch of bottle jobs.

only two who looked interested were jack and ox.

chamakh was the worst, woeful penalty, sauntered up like it was training, then walked back after missing looking like he didnt give a shit because he will still get paid. disgraceful

Olivier's xmas twist
12-12-2012, 01:07 PM
only two who looked interested were jack and ox.

chamakh was the worst, woeful penalty, sauntered up like it was training, then walked back after missing looking like he didnt give a shit because he will still get paid. disgraceful

No pride Ollie thats why. Anyone with pride would have left arsenal after being on the bench like him. What do you expect from a man who said in his 1st season i need time off to rest etc. Always has been a bottler.

But we have to blame the idoit who put him in the team and kept him at the club. No Arsene you plank We don't have Chamakh wo can play there, why he's fucking shit you knob end.

McNamara That Ghost...
12-12-2012, 01:09 PM
We got knocked out by a packet of Frazzles.

FFS.

Olivier's xmas twist
12-12-2012, 01:11 PM
We got knocked out by a packet of Frazzles.

FFS.

There was me thinking you were stronger then that.

McNamara That Ghost...
12-12-2012, 01:13 PM
I think last night has broken me.

Gervinho's Forehead
12-12-2012, 01:16 PM

:rose:

Olivier's xmas twist
12-12-2012, 01:18 PM

Must have, if you did not even laugh at the joke.

:rose:

Marc Overmars
12-12-2012, 01:31 PM
Wenget only has January to salvage his reputation.

Fist of Lehmann
12-12-2012, 01:34 PM
Gervinho couldn't take one because he was on loan to Bradford tonight.

Damn straight.

Bradford should be disqualified for fielding an ineligible player. They have previous after all.

Overall I felt we embarrassed ourselves.

Kano
12-12-2012, 01:35 PM
that is very, very generous.

only a surprising cl run, an fa cup trophy and a top four finish could salvage anything from the wreckage of this season.

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
12-12-2012, 01:36 PM

no.

he's had 7 january's.

he's failed.

bye

selassie
12-12-2012, 01:38 PM

I personally think he's gone past "The Point Of No Return". He'll probably be even more defiant now and won't enter the market to try and prove a point. What's his favourite saying...."In England everybody thinks when you have a problem with the team you buy"

Well yes Arsene, you either buy or coach them properly! :rolleyes:

Marc Overmars
12-12-2012, 01:41 PM
True, but I don't think he's ever been on the brink quite like he is now.

Gazdickhead said a while ago the fans have the power to remove the manager if opinion was that fierce. Well, it's heading that way now. There's only so much longer the club should be able to tolerate poisonous atmosphere. Fan power should not be underestimated.

He needs to buy and buy well in January. That's the bare minimum.

Japan Shaking All Over
12-12-2012, 01:44 PM

Laugh all you like. . .Nani it is then. . .major wos but better than the crap we have now and a trophy cabinet of proof that he is a winner

But I actually said something similar last year. . .our transfer kitty should be handed over to someone else

Japan Shaking All Over
12-12-2012, 01:45 PM

. . .heard that was the parish priest

Marc Overmars
12-12-2012, 01:46 PM
http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2012/12/12/3597296/guardiola-tells-arsenal-youre-my-top-choice-in-england

:dance:

McNamara That Ghost...
12-12-2012, 01:46 PM

Yeah you're right.

selassie
12-12-2012, 01:47 PM

Gazdickhead said a while ago the fans have the power to remove the manager if opinion was that fierce. Well, it's heading that way now. There's only so much longer the club should be able to tolerate poisonous atmosphere. Fan power should not be underestimated.

Yeah totally agree Mo.

McNamara That Ghost...
12-12-2012, 01:47 PM
http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2012/12/12/3597296/guardiola-tells-arsenal-youre-my-top-choice-in-england

:dance:

Pep. :bow:

Sack him now, Gazidis.

Özil's Panoramic View
12-12-2012, 02:05 PM
Pep. :bow:

Sack him now, Gazidis.

Flattery and elation overcame me till I noticed the source.

Kind of makes sense though when the argument posited about stability is considered. I'd pick Arsenal over Chavscum too, were I a top class manager. Take away Roman's petro billions and the Chavs are a nothing club lacking in history and class. Plus we still have a much bigger following than those turds.

Pep must have had a few nightmares about trying to coach those scrotes into playing actual football. Poor fellow must have woke up screaming :lol:

Xhaka Can’t
12-12-2012, 02:10 PM

The thought of him in the transfer market fills me with dread.

McNamara That Ghost...
12-12-2012, 02:13 PM
Flattery and elation overcame me till I noticed the source.

Kind of makes sense though when the argument posited about stability is considered. I'd pick Arsenal over Chavscum too, were I a top class manager. Take away Roman's petro billions and the Chavs are a nothing club lacking in history and class. Plus we still have a much bigger following than those turds.

Pep must have had a few nightmares about trying to coach those scrotes into playing actual football. Poor fellow must have woke up screaming :lol:

And you don't know much of that money is actually allowed to spend on what players the manager wants and not what Abramovich wants. It really wouldn't make any sense when I don't think he is looking for a highly pressurised situation a la Barcelona but how long can you wait for the best fitting job to appear?

Marc Overmars
The thought of him in the transfer market fills me with dread.

You sound like you don't want to see the new Gervinho unearthed.

Syn
As long as, by Dec. 31st, we're in contention for the no.3 trophy, going out in no.4 or 5 simply does not matter. He won't react in the transfer market.