PDA

View Full Version : The Death List 2013

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
12-12-2012, 07:09 PM
As we all seem to be in a somber/despairing mood of late, i thought i'd cheer everyone up by introducing you all to a prediction game that I have until now restricted to between work colleagues and myself. It's a great and uplifting tradition that instills a sense of high morale.

Basically name ten people (have to be famous so can't be users on here or a granny that your dying to push down the stairs) that you believe will perish in the year 2013.....i'd love to say points mean prizes but that's a lie....but ten points for a death and we can clock up our macabre total in 12 months time....and the one with the most points can rightly call themselves a messenger of doom.

Oh you are able to predict people that other users have.......if that person croaks 10 points all round!. You don't have to justify your selections either but feel free to if you like.

My ten to feel the touch of the reaper are:

Geoff Hurst
Former German Chancellor Helmut Kohl (his wife killed herself ten years ago because she had a hyper photo sensitivity condition....like light brought her out in a rash...and blinding pain i think)

Mohammed Ali

Doris Day

Nancy Reagan

Prince Phillip

Bashar Al-Assad (clearly going to go the same way as Qaddafi)

Fidel Castro

Kirk Douglas (the guy is 96 after all)

Leonard Cohen

The Wengerbabies
12-12-2012, 07:16 PM
Wenger :pray:

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
12-12-2012, 07:21 PM
Wenger :pray:

No, No, No.....firstly don't want hundreds of Wengers.....this is a death prediction list not a wish list.

Secondly, do you really want him dead?. I'm far from happy with how he is managing the club but I don't wish him any harm....I still genuinely like the guy I just think he has lost his way and has stubbornly backed himself into a cul de sac.

The Wengerbabies
12-12-2012, 07:26 PM
No, No, No.....firstly don't want hundreds of Wengers.....this is a death prediction list not a wish list.

Secondly, do you really want him dead?. I'm far from happy with how he is managing the club but I don't wish him any harm....I still genuinely like the guy I just think he has lost his way and has stubbornly backed himself into a cul de sac.
Of course I don't want him dead but I fear its the only way to get rid of him.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
12-12-2012, 07:34 PM
Of course I don't want him dead but I fear its the only way to get rid of him.

He is gone by 2014.....it's obvious. He has shown no interest in re-opening contract negotiations.........if we don't finish 4th this season i think he will walk in the summer.

Shaqiri Is Boss
12-12-2012, 07:44 PM
Mandela and/or Thatcher.

Xhaka Can’t
12-12-2012, 07:49 PM
Mandela and/or Thatcher.

Hopefully the latter will be gone in 2012.

You'll get no points for that.

Shaqiri Is Boss
12-12-2012, 07:51 PM
Hopefully the latter will be gone in 2012.

You'll get no points for that.

No points, but the eternal gratitude from anyone north of Watford.

And 20 years...

Olivier's xmas twist
12-12-2012, 07:52 PM
He is gone by 2014.....it's obvious. He has shown no interest in re-opening contract negotiations.........if we don't finish 4th this season i think he will walk in the summer.

Yeah i don't think he sign a new deal or be here in the summer.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
12-12-2012, 08:04 PM
Just to clarify - there are no higher points awarded for a more unexpected demise. 10 points is awarded on the annoucement of death - expected or otherwise.

I was going to put Margaret Thatcher, but i put her every year....and every year she manages to defy me....coffin dodging old bitch!

Syn
12-12-2012, 08:07 PM
May I take a moment to express my many props and RIP to hindubro Ravi Shankar who passed away yesterday.

He was widely known for being the only cool Indian.

Niall_Quinn
12-12-2012, 08:59 PM
Dick Cheney - 2013 is surely the year, millions have been waiting since the 80s for this **** to die. Several heart attacks later the spawn of Lucifer is still among us but even the devil can't keep Dick out forever. 2013 it is then.

The Queen - and Jimmy Saville's best mate will be king.

Bruce Forsythe - Nice to see him off at last, nice.

Hugh Grant - just got a feeling he will kick the bucket for some reason. Maybe something to do with the onrushing age of Aquarius and a better world for all mankind.