PDA

View Full Version : Harry Del Boy Rednapp doing a number on Tony Fernandes.

BlindFaith_8
15-01-2013, 10:01 AM
I do feel sorry for Tony Fernandes, he is such a novice in the cruel and greedy and sometimes murky world of professional football. He let Mark Hughes sign and entire new team on huge contracts for a 16,000 seat stadium which probably doesnt even cover a 1/4 of the players salaries, he stuck by him through the bad times and then Harry Del Boy Rednapp turns up on a massive contract and is now going out buying players at £8mill here and there, players that are willing to go to a shit side at the bottom are going because Del Boy has offered them mega bucks and the likelyhood is they will be relegated. He has over 30 players at his disposal and if he was such a good manager her would be able to motivate his playing squad to get them out of the mess they find themselves. Poor old TF is being taken for a ride by Harry Trotter and he doesn't even know it. They were better off getting in a manager from the lower leagues like the championship and plan season when they get relegated at the same getting rid of players on the ridiuclous wages that Hughes gave them and now Rednapp is buying players who are top 6 premeirship team players to get them out of a relegation by offering them double wages. He is such a wheeler dealer market stall trader, I feel sorry for the owner and the fans, they will end up in the Championship with players on massive contracts which will lead the club to a financial meltdown, I mean fernandes is loaded but he's no Roman or Arab Sheikh sitting on billions of dollars.

Niall_Quinn
15-01-2013, 12:14 PM
A fool and his money. At least it's his money, unlike Abramovich.

Kano
15-01-2013, 01:28 PM
I do feel sorry for Tony Fernandes, he is such a novice in the cruel and greedy and sometimes murky world of professional football. He let Mark Hughes sign and entire new team on huge contracts for a 16,000 seat stadium which probably doesnt even cover a 1/4 of the players salaries, he stuck by him through the bad times and then Harry Del Boy Rednapp turns up on a massive contract and is now going out buying players at £8mill here and there, players that are willing to go to a shit side at the bottom are going because Del Boy has offered them mega bucks and the likelyhood is they will be relegated. He has over 30 players at his disposal and if he was such a good manager her would be able to motivate his playing squad to get them out of the mess they find themselves. Poor old TF is being taken for a ride by Harry Trotter and he doesn't even know it. They were better off getting in a manager from the lower leagues like the championship and plan season when they get relegated at the same getting rid of players on the ridiuclous wages that Hughes gave them and now Rednapp is buying players who are top 6 premeirship team players to get them out of a relegation by offering them double wages. He is such a wheeler dealer market stall trader, I feel sorry for the owner and the fans, they will end up in the Championship with players on massive contracts which will lead the club to a financial meltdown, I mean fernandes is loaded but he's no Roman or Arab Sheikh sitting on billions of dollars.
no, no, let's get this right. there is no sympathy for fernandes. he doesn't get that rich by being naive. every club owned by a billionaire becomes yet another dick extension and when it all blows up in his stupid fat fucking face then i hope everyone can turn around and laugh in it. he knows what he's getting himself into but he is so lost in his own deluded fantasies of premiership glory massaging his sterile penis that he still believes everything will be alright.

it's the fans that will get done over as usual but who gives a fuck about us?

GP
15-01-2013, 01:29 PM
His F1 team is shit, as well.

Niall_Quinn
15-01-2013, 01:51 PM
no, no, let's get this right. there is no sympathy for fernandes. he doesn't get that rich by being naive. every club owned by a billionaire becomes yet another dick extension and when it all blows up in his stupid fat fucking face then i hope everyone can turn around and laugh in it. he knows what he's getting himself into but he is so lost in his own deluded fantasies of premiership glory massaging his sterile penis that he still believes everything will be alright.

it's the fans that will get done over as usual but who gives a fuck about us?

I think you should have gone with "sterile, flaccid penis"

Kano
15-01-2013, 02:14 PM
you took the skin right out of my mouth.

Özil's Panoramic View
15-01-2013, 02:20 PM
Crooknapp is a despicable scum, on another mission to fuck over a new victim before high tailing out of there and on to the next. That still doesn't require us though, to be feeling any empathy for another owner who has more cash than smarts. Fuck 'em both!

McNamara That Ghost...
15-01-2013, 02:29 PM
I think Fernandes will be well aware of what the financial benefit will be for staying in the league this season, the thing he hasn't realised is buying a truckload of players with no sense is exactly why they're in this problem in the first place.

Shaqiri Is Boss
15-01-2013, 02:34 PM
And we couldn't even get him to pay a few million for Cole.

Shocking.