PDA

View Full Version : Gross Negligence

AKBapologist
25-01-2013, 01:47 PM
To send 2 senior, international players out on loan without a plan to replace them regardless of our table position now or at the end of the season would be grossly negligent and completely indefensible. Not only is it foolish, lax and inefficient not to maximize squad numbers given the rules, failure to do so puts you at an extreme disadvantage to your rivals, increases the likelihood of injury spirals that have decimated our squad in seasons past, exacerbates the losses perennially injured players such as Rosicky and Diaby and makes squad competition in certain positions (LEFT BACK, STRIKER) none existent.

You either do your homework, have your targets planned way in advanced of the window opening, or you don't relinquish squad players on loan, after selling all your stars in previous windows, without reinforcements coming in.

You just can't run any institution that way, not without the expectation of decline. And for this reason, I will suspend any subscriptions, forgo match attendance and refrain from spending any money on Arsenal related subscriptions or paraphernalia, until the club demonstrates that this money, OUR money, is no longer be destined for a one way trip to the bank.

Kano
25-01-2013, 01:53 PM
bye

saintnickle
25-01-2013, 01:55 PM
We had to send the 2 players out on loan ...How else were we going to give theo his 100 grand a week .Tha money has to come from somewhere.And to think that people on here were stupid to believe that there was money to spend.Get real get your heads out of your arses and see whats been going on for the last 5 years.

Xhaka Can’t
25-01-2013, 01:57 PM
I specifically requested no Arsenal merchandise over Christmas.

Didn't stop me ending up with an Arsenal desk calendar with a picture of Song for the month of May.

Fist of Lehmann
25-01-2013, 02:00 PM
After the loaning of Chamakh, I went to the Armoury and bought extra.

Japan Shaking All Over
25-01-2013, 02:08 PM
I specifically requested no Arsenal merchandise over Christmas.

Didn't stop me ending up with an Arsenal desk calendar with a picture of Song for the month of May.

To be honest, it is December I am more pissed off about!

Japan Shaking All Over
25-01-2013, 02:09 PM
March is not much better

Özim
25-01-2013, 02:11 PM
bye
Can you explain to me what it is to be real fan again please? I need an angle.

Gooner23
25-01-2013, 02:14 PM
These two players who haven't kicked a ball between them all season?

I'd rather see Migwell and Gunnersaurus get a chance I think.

Xhaka Can’t
25-01-2013, 02:15 PM
March is not much better

:haha: It ain't a pretty calendar.

Xhaka Can’t
25-01-2013, 02:16 PM
To be honest, it is December I am more pissed off about!

Rrft

Özim
25-01-2013, 02:17 PM

Wenger is hoping to get Gunnersaurus fit for the trip to Sunderland, he's back in training and should be back in two weeks.

Grebbo
25-01-2013, 02:17 PM
I'm sat next to that desk calendar as I type. Most months are pretty depressing tbh!!

As for the two players sent out on loan: they are shit.

Özim
25-01-2013, 02:19 PM
Does it have any saving tips on it, like don't buy fillet steak buy beef horse burgers instead as they're a lot cheaper but still super super quality?

Marc Overmars
25-01-2013, 02:20 PM
To send 2 senior, international players out on loan without a plan to replace them regardless of our table position now or at the end of the season would be grossly negligent and completely indefensible. Not only is it foolish, lax and inefficient not to maximize squad numbers given the rules, failure to do so puts you at an extreme disadvantage to your rivals, increases the likelihood of injury spirals that have decimated our squad in seasons past, exacerbates the losses perennially injured players such as Rosicky and Diaby and makes squad competition in certain positions (LEFT BACK, STRIKER) none existent.

You either do your homework, have your targets planned way in advanced of the window opening, or you don't relinquish squad players on loan, after selling all your stars in previous windows, without reinforcements coming in.

You just can't run any institution that way, not without the expectation of decline. And for this reason, I will suspend any subscriptions, forgo match attendance and refrain from spending any money on Arsenal related subscriptions or paraphernalia, until the club demonstrates that this money, OUR money, is no longer be destined for a one way trip to the bank.

Welcome to an Arsenal transfer window.

Letters
25-01-2013, 02:20 PM
You should have got the GW mods calendar.

We went all Calendar Girls this year

##

saintnickle
25-01-2013, 02:21 PM
We were never in the transfer market ,,unless miraculously we managed to sell some of our dross first to fund it.Lies after lies have been spouted in january by our manager and ceo to keep the crowds up and our restlessness at bay.The only way their philosophy will change is by cutting the head off the moster and by that i mean getting kronke to sell up (to usmanov).That will only happen if the norm is broken i.e we miss out on the 4th place trophy and the fans vote with their feet and boycott matches.Until that happens groundhog day will keep happening year after year .

Grebbo
25-01-2013, 02:22 PM
December is the best month.

Fulop :bow:

Whoever designed it had a good sense of humour.

Spuds :pal:

Gooner23
25-01-2013, 02:23 PM
Wenger is hoping to get Gunnersaurus fit for the trip to Sunderland, he's back in training and should be back in 2-3 weeks.

Just corrected your mistake

AKBapologist
25-01-2013, 02:23 PM
This season, Chamakh has the best goals to game ratio of any of our strikers tbh. :lol:

Djourou I always had respect for, gunner in heart, just a shame he didn't have what it takes to make it here.

GP
25-01-2013, 02:25 PM
You should have got the GW mods calendar.

We went all Calendar Girls this year

##

Maccy :loveblush:

Xhaka Can’t
25-01-2013, 02:26 PM
Little bit gamble having Theo for the October pic.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
25-01-2013, 02:33 PM
We had to send the 2 players out on loan ...How else were we going to give theo his 100 grand a week .Tha money has to come from somewhere.And to think that people on here were stupid to believe that there was money to spend.Get real get your heads out of your arses and see whats been going on for the last 5 years.

We are still paying their wages, without being rude you must realise that's why we can't get rid of Bendtner, Park, Denilson, Djourou, Chamakh, Arshavin et al on a permanent basis. When we send these guys out on loan, we are still paying either all their wages or at least the significant majority of their wages.

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
25-01-2013, 03:42 PM
:lol: loans.

awful transfers.

Niall_Quinn
25-01-2013, 04:17 PM
After the loaning of Chamakh, I went to the Armoury and bought extra.

I love it when their interests accidentally coincide with ours. It gives the illusion they care.

Niall_Quinn
25-01-2013, 04:21 PM
We were never in the transfer market ,,unless miraculously we managed to sell some of our dross first to fund it.Lies after lies have been spouted in january by our manager and ceo to keep the crowds up and our restlessness at bay.The only way their philosophy will change is by cutting the head off the moster and by that i mean getting kronke to sell up (to usmanov).That will only happen if the norm is broken i.e we miss out on the 4th place trophy and the fans vote with their feet and boycott matches.Until that happens groundhog day will keep happening year after year .

Kroenke would sell the stadium and groundshare with the spuds if anything happened to jeopardise his agenda. He's getting his money back plus profit no matter what we say or think or do. He doesn't even pretend to be interested in the football or the fans.

Niall_Quinn
25-01-2013, 04:26 PM
We are still paying their wages, without being rude you must realise that's why we can't get rid of Bendtner, Park, Denilson, Djourou, Chamakh, Arshavin et al on a permanent basis. When we send these guys out on loan, we are still paying either all their wages or at least the significant majority of their wages.

Hopefully we aren't paying full wages on any of these flops. What would be the reason for the loan if we were? Might as well keep them here unless Wenger still believes these players will come good. Not even he can believe that.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
25-01-2013, 04:45 PM
Hopefully we aren't paying full wages on any of these flops. What would be the reason for the loan if we were? Might as well keep them here unless Wenger still believes these players will come good. Not even he can believe that.

Well usually i think it's done because if a player plays for a club on loan and enjoys playing for said club, he might drop his own wage demands if and when the club come back in for them on a permanent basis. Won't happen with Bendtner, the guy's confidence in himself is psychologically abnormal.

Özil's Panoramic View
25-01-2013, 04:50 PM
These dross contracts seem indefinite...

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
25-01-2013, 05:22 PM
These dross contracts seem indefinite...

Djourou was only given his a year ago.....worrying really when you think about it

Boss
26-01-2013, 01:17 AM

Pretty much.

/thread

Japan Shaking All Over
26-01-2013, 11:03 AM
Add another to the list, Frimpong off to Ulum seems done

milla
26-01-2013, 12:45 PM
Add another to the list, Frimpong off to Ulum seems done

Country far far away http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ulan_Bator

Unai Tea
26-01-2013, 12:58 PM
Djourou was only given his a year ago.....worrying really when you think about it

Wouldn't want to have him being able to run down his contract. Imagine how awful it would be if we lost him like that! Now we can enjoy the soft-defensive stylings of the gay lion for years to come.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
26-01-2013, 01:01 PM
Country far far away http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ulan_Bator

he'll fit in well with a bunch of mongs!