IBK
05-02-2013, 09:02 PM
I reckon its heaps better, personally.

GP
05-02-2013, 09:03 PM
Looks real good.

Marc Overmars
05-02-2013, 09:03 PM
Looks a bit cluttered on first impression but I suppose we'll get used to it eventually.

Munchies
05-02-2013, 09:07 PM
Yeah I guess people will adapt to it in the end. The player profiles have been updated aswell.

milla
05-02-2013, 09:31 PM
Yeah I guess people will adapt to it in the end. The player profiles have been updated aswell.

Like the way people adapt to 4th place trophy (soon to be Europa Cup qualifier trophy). :coffee:

Injury Time
05-02-2013, 10:02 PM
Ah so THAT'S why they hired Squilachi!

Looks okay on iPad but they spouting the same old shit..."quality" :blah: ... "squad depth" ... :blah: "Ox is a striker and needs to patient" :blah: ... Wait a minute since when was Ox a striker!!! :blink:

Munchies
05-02-2013, 10:10 PM
Seeing the website change did bring back some memories though, I remember trying to access the website near '01/02 or so and they always used to have a slogan under the main heading , ie 'Premiership champions 200X' or 'Fa Cup winners 200X . Won't see that happening anytime soon :P .

Also just noticed all the players are for some reason turning to the left like retards, Monreal's the only person looking the opposite way haha
http://www.arsenal.com/first-team

Özim
05-02-2013, 10:17 PM
"The Big Interview" "Arsene Wenger" :lol:

Is that where he re-hashes the same BS she comes out with every week?

Özim
05-02-2013, 10:19 PM
Think the menu's are horrible, they've cluttered them with way too much information.

Shaqiri Is Boss
05-02-2013, 10:23 PM
It's still a million times better than our OS, which is the definition of shit.

-Xs-
05-02-2013, 10:26 PM
S

Also just noticed all the players are for some reason turning to the left like retards, Monreal's the only person looking the opposite way haha
http://www.arsenal.com/first-team

Haha! Something's gone wrong somewhere.

Xhaka Can’t
05-02-2013, 10:27 PM
Oh good, another thing for Zim to have a go at the Club about.

GP
05-02-2013, 10:28 PM

I can dig it.

Özim
05-02-2013, 10:31 PM
Nah not really looks better than it did, it's only the menu's that are too cluttered. It's always however been a waste of time, they've never put anything interesting on the site.

It's great if you're a Wenger lover, but if you're not it's just always been patronising as hell.

Xhaka Can’t
05-02-2013, 10:36 PM
There is rarely anything interesting on any Club's website that I can see - just as there was never really anything of interest in Club Programmes.

Just realised the last programme I bought was the Wigan game at Highbury.

Kano
05-02-2013, 10:40 PM
I reckon most of the visits come from abroad - those guys not plugged into all the sources we have pumped into our skulls 24/7.

EDIT: just checked alexa.com - most visits come from African countries. ranked four thousand and something website in the world in terms of traffic, not bad.

somehow this place is ranked 39,047 in the uk

Injury Time
05-02-2013, 10:42 PM
somehow this place is ranked 39,047 in the uk
Of those called Goonersweb?

Kano
05-02-2013, 10:44 PM
:lol:

Munchies
06-02-2013, 12:28 AM
Of those called Goonersweb?

:haha:

But yeah, I hardly use the official site anymore , mainly SS , only use it to check if we've actually signed that one player that no one else wanted.

Fist of Lehmann
06-02-2013, 12:00 PM
It's great if you're a Wenger lover, but if you're not it's just always been patronising as hell.

They're not patronising, they're just talking down to a level you can understand.

Joker
06-02-2013, 12:08 PM
The website's so full of propaganda. I remember articles like "Eboue the pass master" a few years back :lol:

Letters
06-02-2013, 12:55 PM
The website's so full of propaganda. I remember articles like "Eboue the pass master" a few years back :lol:
What are you expecting on an official club website, "We're Shit And We Know We Are?"

Joker
07-02-2013, 01:26 PM
What are you expecting on an official club website, "We're Shit And We Know We Are?"

No, just that some of it is very blatant.

Xhaka Can’t
07-02-2013, 01:29 PM
No, just that some of it is very blatant.

It is the same on any 'official' site or on any 'official' programme I have ever read in my life - including in other sports.

Letters
07-02-2013, 02:06 PM
They probably think that Arsenal supporters would want a positive slant on things rather than looking for every opportunity to slag off the club they're supposed to support.

PGFC
07-02-2013, 02:13 PM
They probably think that Arsenal supporters would want a positive slant on things rather than looking for every opportunity to slag off the club they're supposed to support.

Are you new here? <_<

V-Pig
07-02-2013, 02:16 PM
I'd like to see the articles on the official Arsenal site if it were run by Joker.

Arsene Wenger - How I like to spend my £7.5m salary
Jack Wilshere - Which clubs my agent has had meetings with in the last week
Olivier Giroud - The nick-names I call Forehead when it's too embarrassing to confess I never learned his name
Stan Kroenke -
Kieran Gibbs - There are 524 tiles on the ceiling of the injury unit (picture special)
Ivan Gazidis - I'm never sure which team is Arsenal when I'm watching

And so on and so forth.

Ollie the Optimist
07-02-2013, 03:40 PM
has it got to the stage where some people will moan about anything to do with the club?

its almost at the stage, where someone will moan that we gave money to charity instead of spending it on a player

Xhaka Can’t
07-02-2013, 05:57 PM
has it got to the stage where some people will moan about anything to do with the club?

its almost at the stage, where someone will moan that we gave money to charity instead of spending it on a player

Tbf, I was a bit pissed when GOSH was the charity of the year - they already have a powerful fundraising mechanism. I'd like us to nominate charities where we could make a real difference.

Özim
07-02-2013, 08:39 PM
Deluded fools :lol:

cricketsi
07-02-2013, 10:01 PM
Tbf, I was a bit pissed when GOSH was the charity of the year - they already have a powerful fundraising mechanism. I'd like us to nominate charities where we could make a real difference.

:gp: A valid point, GOSH is as loaded as a former Arsenal shareholder.

Injury Time
07-02-2013, 10:17 PM
:gp: A valid point, GOSH is as loaded as a former Arsenal shareholder.
Just don't mention the dedicated private wing, or owning most of Guildford St :ninja:

selassie
07-02-2013, 10:36 PM
I'd like to see the articles on the official Arsenal site if it were run by Joker.

Arsene Wenger - How I like to spend my £7.5m salary
Jack Wilshere - Which clubs my agent has had meetings with in the last week
Olivier Giroud - The nick-names I call Forehead when it's too embarrassing to confess I never learned his name
Stan Kroenke -
Kieran Gibbs - There are 524 tiles on the ceiling of the injury unit (picture special)
Ivan Gazidis - I'm never sure which team is Arsenal when I'm watching

And so on and so forth.

:d