PDA

View Full Version : Summer Transfer Speculation and Shit

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

Cripps_orig
29-08-2013, 10:42 PM
Ozil for me as well although Benzema is needed more

Munchies
29-08-2013, 10:43 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2406125/Arsenes-70m-Madrid-swoop-Race-time-land-Benzema-Di-Maria-Ozil.html

Lol, we'll be incredibly lucky to get just 1 of those 3.

Just for the sake of it though, which of the trio would you prefer if we could only have one?

Ozil for me.

Ozil for me too.

Rehashed article from a few days ago though, even they're running out of ideas of who to link us with, a feat unheard of from the daily fail

Ollie the Optimist
29-08-2013, 10:43 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2406125/Arsenes-70m-Madrid-swoop-Race-time-land-Benzema-Di-Maria-Ozil.html

Just for the sake of it though, which of the trio would you prefer if we could only have one?

Ozil for me.

right now it would di maria. he can play on the wing. remember when they played united at home last season, he was superb that game on the wing.

McNamara That Ghost...
29-08-2013, 10:44 PM
Yeah, Di Maria.

Munchies
Players in this article will be more likely to sign for us

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2405422/Seven-West-Midlands-players--Given-Bannan-Ireland-Hutton-OHara-Johnson-Odemwingie--unable-transfer-high-wages.html

Ollie the Optimist
If you were at a match and sat between this guy and Ollie, you'd have to kill yourself.

and fuck you too

Cripps_orig
It won't happen but I'm bored but if we did get all 3, would this be a great transfer window or a case of we needed them earlier?

Xhaka Can’t
29-08-2013, 10:45 PM
and fuck you too

I'm definitely killing myself before that happens.

Ollie the Optimist
29-08-2013, 10:46 PM
It won't happen but I'm bored but if we did get all 3, would this be a great transfer window or a case of we needed them earlier?

nothing will make this a great transfer window because we lost to villa. we could have beaten villa if we had signings as it would have meant we werent stretched. we had about 12 fit players for that game. this transfer window is a fuck up completely, it can become lsightly less of a fuck up if those 3 were signed, but the fact we lost to villa when it oculd have been different with signings done in time for it means its a shit window

BlindFaith_8
29-08-2013, 10:47 PM
that bit in bold is such a stupid argument. its total and utter bullshit. yes ive grown up in the wenger era and dont remember arsenal before him, but is that my fault? no it isnt. any fan under the age of about 22-25 is unlikely to remember much before wenger and that is not our fault so dont even use that as an argument taht you have been a fan for longer. its complete bullshit.

the rest of your post? i disagree entirely with what you say about his motives, but the fact its august 29th and we have spent nothing means im going to change my mind. wenger, gazidas and law need to leave this club
My point is you havent expirenced the real Arsenal, standing in the clockend, the days when we use to have a real firm call the Gooners, we used to be a proper working man club, now a lot of me and my mates have been priced out of watching our team. The Wenger Era has brought some success, but that was 0ver 8 years ago, we have won nothing not even a community shield. You lot have just started following the club, you havent got a clue about the real hard core Arsenal fans. You lot go on your little day out to this big new shint stadium with no fucking atmosphere. The last time I went to a game is when Pompey came down and we won 4-2, I walked out before half time coz the atmosphere was non existant, we used to have the library but we made some noise in the clock end and NB. Give me Gerorge Graham and Terry Neil over this fucking clueless frecnh garlic fucking cunt any day of the week.

McNamara That Ghost...
29-08-2013, 10:47 PM

Given we've won three out of four games, it wouldn't matter that's it late on really. We lose players for the international break anyway.

Cripps_orig
29-08-2013, 10:48 PM
and fuck you too

Learn to take a joke Ollie.

Just some advice from your friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man.

Marc Overmars
29-08-2013, 10:48 PM

Are you kidding, signing 3 players of that calibre would make it a great window even if it was at the last minute. I'd happily write off the frustration from the Villa game and look ahead to seeing those guys play for us.

selassie
29-08-2013, 10:49 PM
Ozil for me too.

Rehashed article from a few days ago though, even they're running out of ideas of who to link us with, a feat unheard of from the daily fail

Me too, he's already the finished article, world class player.

Cripps_orig
29-08-2013, 10:50 PM
Are you kidding, signing 3 players of that calibre would make it a great window even if it was at the last minute. I'd happily write off the frustration from the Villa game and look ahead to seeing those guys play for us.

It would make me want to go to matches more I guess.

Seeing them 3 instead of their Arsenal equivalents ATM would be better

BlindFaith_8
29-08-2013, 10:51 PM
You wont see any fucking signings other than another french cunt signed for free. The board and the manager should hang their heads in shame for taking this club backwards.

Cripps_orig
29-08-2013, 10:51 PM
Me too, he's already the finished article, world class player.

In an era of awesome German players, he is the best.

Along with Eisfeld.

AKBapologist
29-08-2013, 10:52 PM
Ozil is actually the player out of the bunch we need the least tbh.

Ollie the Optimist
My point is you havent expirenced the real Arsenal, standing in the clockend, the days when we use to have a real firm call the Gooners, we used to be a proper working man club, now a lot of me and my mates have been priced out of watching our team. The Wenger Era has brought some success, but that was 0ver 8 years ago, we have won nothing not even a community shield. You lot have just started following the club, you havent got a clue about the real hard core Arsenal fans. You lot go on your little day out to this big new shint stadium with no fucking atmosphere. The last time I went to a game is when Pompey came down and we won 4-2, I walked out before half time coz the atmosphere was non existant, we used to have the library but we made some noise in the clock end and NB. Give me Gerorge Graham and Terry Neil over this fucking clueless frecnh garlic fucking cunt any day of the week.

so basically because i wasnt alive in the 70s/80s etc, i dont know what real arsenal is and im a shit fan because of it. fuck off.

Cripps_orig
Ozil is actually the player out of the bunch we need the least tbh.

We need the one of the three that is actually world class the least?

Ollie the Optimist
29-08-2013, 10:54 PM
do we allow casual racism now on this forum?

AKBapologist
29-08-2013, 10:54 PM

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2405422/Seven-West-Midlands-players--Given-Bannan-Ireland-Hutton-OHara-Johnson-Odemwingie--unable-transfer-high-wages.html
Peter Odemwingie
:pray:

Xhaka Can’t
29-08-2013, 10:55 PM

I've pretty much had enough of your bullshit in this thread.

AKBapologist
29-08-2013, 10:57 PM
We need the one of the three that is actually world class the least?

We need yet another CAM the least, yes. That position in our team is a bit over subscribed and means fuck all if there's no one decent up front to capitalise on *insert whatever cripps things is world class here*.

Munchies
29-08-2013, 11:00 PM
Just some advice from your friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man.

http://i.imgur.com/AOFzC.gif

Özim
29-08-2013, 11:09 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIhlU2DvnFo

This guys back :lol:

Isn't that JonasTC?

Cripps_orig
Arsenal have made an £8.5m bid for 22-year-old St Etienne midfielder Josuha Guilavogui as Newcastle look to hold onto Gunners target Yohan Cabaye, 27.
Full story: Daily Express

Forget the Benzemas and Ozils, this is who we're getting

Özil's Panoramic View
Isn't that JonasTC?

:lol:

selassie
29-08-2013, 11:11 PM
Isn't that JonasTC?

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
29-08-2013, 11:11 PM
"ive me Gerorge Graham and Terry Neil over this fucking clueless frecnh garlic fucking cunt any day of the week"

Can you actually have sex with Garlilc?....seems like that would only be a harrowing experience

No sense in wanting us to lose to Spurs nothing is going to cause Wenger to spend money, the more he gets harangued by the media about it the more he digs his heels in. All you can hope for is that the results between now and next May aren't too bad and that he doesn't sign a new contract.

Regardless of the result on Sunday expect Arsenal to come out no later than Monday afternoon to confirm that there will be no further additions to the squad in this transfer window.

Niall_Quinn
29-08-2013, 11:56 PM
Linked before Chelsea
Linked during Chelsea
Linked after Chelsea

He's dogshit :lol:

But never free unfortunately, or else he'd be coming home.

Niall_Quinn
30-08-2013, 12:04 AM

Ozil for me.

That's what we need to pull off to make anything of this window now. I would rate getting one as impossible, getting all three would be even harder.

If I had to pick one of the rumoured players that we definitely won't sign I'd go for Benzema. He's not in the same class as Ozil and DiMaria but he'd fill a more important hole we have in the team right now.

Niall_Quinn
30-08-2013, 12:05 AM
If you were at a match and sat between this guy and Ollie, you'd have to kill yourself.

Wouldn't killing them be an option?

Niall_Quinn
30-08-2013, 12:07 AM

Shit, I hope Wenger doesn't bum a free copy of the Daily Mail and see that article :o

Niall_Quinn
30-08-2013, 12:09 AM
It would make me want to go to matches more I guess.

Seeing them 3 instead of their Arsenal equivalents ATM would be better

We would have to have a triangular pitch so they could all play on the wings.

Gooner23
30-08-2013, 06:06 AM

Ozil for me.

You just know the only player in that article we're likely to get is Kalou.

Marc Overmars
30-08-2013, 07:18 AM
do we allow casual racism now on this forum?

Always have done tbh.

PGFC
30-08-2013, 07:38 AM
so basically because i wasnt alive in the 70s/80s etc, i dont know what real arsenal is and im a shit fan because of it. fuck off.

He's got a point though Ollie :good:

Only started going in '79 though? glory hunting cunt.

I_Killed_Kenny
30-08-2013, 08:52 AM
considering time is running out and most of the top end strikers have gone already, anyone think a punt on torres is worth it or am I getting desperate? I actually think he could work quite well in our team with jack, caz etc playing him through balls. Still has decent pace and actually had a decent record last season.

on another note, someone said marcos reus has a 30m buy out, if that's the case we should defo pay that. can play anywhere across the front and is class IMHO. would prefer him over di maria or benzi

AKBapologist
30-08-2013, 09:08 AM
Derp

AKBapologist
30-08-2013, 09:12 AM
Bendtner to stay, wenger said he may get games this season.

Our search for a world class striker is over

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

Munchies
30-08-2013, 09:16 AM
Just heard Palace have gone out of the Bendtner deal ffs, and are getting Carlton Cole.

No one wants to pay the twats high wages ffs

Marc Overmars
30-08-2013, 09:18 AM
We should just pay the remainder of his contract and get rid of him now. He's a sorry excuse for a player and doesn't deserve to have his name associated with us.

The Emirates Gallactico
30-08-2013, 09:23 AM
considering time is running out and most of the top end strikers have gone already, anyone think a punt on torres is worth it or am I getting desperate? I actually think he could work quite well in our team with jack, caz etc playing him through balls. Still has decent pace and actually had a decent record last season.

on another note, someone said marcos reus has a 30m buy out, if that's the case we should defo pay that. can play anywhere across the front and is class IMHO. would prefer him over di maria or benzi

If we could get him for about 10 million it'd be worth a punt I reckon. If he even comes close to capturing his pre Chelsea form it'd be more than worth it.

Munchies
30-08-2013, 09:23 AM
Still don't get why Wenger paid him 52k to match his shirt number :doh:

Shalke are close to signing KP Boateng

Cripps_orig
30-08-2013, 09:29 AM
Still don't get why Wenger paid him 52k to match his shirt number :doh:

Shalke are close to signing KP Boateng

Other way round wasn't it?

I_Killed_Kenny
30-08-2013, 09:32 AM
If we could get him for about 10 million it'd be worth a punt I reckon. If he even comes close to capturing his pre Chelsea form it'd be more than worth it.

yep, 10-15 at most and I think they could be willing to take that. not many more proven strikers out there

The Emirates Gallactico
30-08-2013, 09:38 AM
yep, 10-15 at most and I think they could be willing to take that. not many more proven strikers out there

At this moment in time with the market about to shut and not many top strikers out there I don't see why not. At the start of the window I would have been furious about it but right now it's probably the best we can hope for.

Whilst we can't simply write of the astronomical transfer fees the likes of Chelsea and City pay because ..... well we're an actual club who have to rely on our own business model for finance, we can and should be able to take gambles around the 10 - 15 million range right now. We've wasted sums like that on shit transfers and wages the past few years.

I_Killed_Kenny
30-08-2013, 09:49 AM
seems a sensible move to me tbh. but dependant on his price ofcourse but with etoo, lukaku, ba and now schurlle there I can see them cutting their losses on torres. take him and mata!

LDG
30-08-2013, 09:53 AM
I thought he'd already played the ultimate WUM card.

Seems not.

AW on Bender:

"The chance for him to leave now is very small,” he said. “If he comes back well and gets fit, I will use him.”

http://u.goal.com/301800/301844_news.jpg

Marc Overmars
30-08-2013, 09:57 AM
Great just give him a new contract while we're at it.

I_Killed_Kenny
30-08-2013, 09:58 AM
surely he deserves a pay rise by now for staying so loyal to us

Özim
30-08-2013, 09:58 AM
Get in, the best player in the world like a new signing, YES!

LDG
30-08-2013, 10:02 AM
I seriously can't believe what we've heard.

I know we're tight fisted cunts, but to actually even consider using Bendtner is fucking disgusting.

The toad is a dispicable human being, who shouldn't even be given the privilege of cleaning the Stadium toilets after match day.

It's a fucking disgrace.

Cripps_orig
30-08-2013, 10:03 AM
We have hit a new low.

Absolutely pathetic.

LDG
30-08-2013, 10:10 AM
Highbury Harold ‏@BlackScarfAFC
You say Fellaini, I say Flamini
You say 25 mil, I say nishmans
Fellaini, Flamini
Fellaini, Flamini
Let's go the tigtharse route

The Ogg Monster
30-08-2013, 10:12 AM
Bendtners coming back! Thats our striker problem well and truly solved.

Wengers a genius.

Niall_Quinn
30-08-2013, 10:14 AM
We should just pay the remainder of his contract and get rid of him now. He's a sorry excuse for a player and doesn't deserve to have his name associated with us.

We're going to need him this season. Sad but true.

Marc Overmars
30-08-2013, 10:15 AM
'I will never go back to Arsenal', Bendtner said. 'If I can have it my way, I will never play for them again.'

'After my car accident I never really got the chance to earn a spot in the first team,' said Bendtner.

'That is over one-and-a-half years with no real chance to prove myself.

'I am really looking forward to playing for Sunderland and then we will see next summer.

'I will find a new club - but I will not go back to Arsenal, that's for sure.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2032918/Nicklas-Bendtner-I-wont-play-Arsenal-again.html

The Emirates Gallactico
30-08-2013, 10:15 AM
Much rather throw on the postman than give Bendtner game time.

Also damn you LDG. For a second I thought Wenger was announcing we were making another attempt for Lars Bender. :(

Niall_Quinn
30-08-2013, 10:16 AM
I seriously can't believe what we've heard.

I know we're tight fisted cunts, but to actually even consider using Bendtner is fucking disgusting.

The toad is a dispicable human being, who shouldn't even be given the privilege of cleaning the Stadium toilets after match day.

It's a fucking disgrace.

He will be like a new signing. I don't see what the problem is, he's a shit striker so should fit in well with our other shit strikers.

The Emirates Gallactico
30-08-2013, 10:17 AM
Great just give him a new contract while we're at it.

Let's give one to Diaby whilst we're at it. His one is also ending at the end of this season I believe. :coffee:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2032918/Nicklas-Bendtner-I-wont-play-Arsenal-again.html

It's because you were shit compared to RVC.

Cripps_orig
30-08-2013, 10:17 AM
Much rather throw on the postman than give Bendtner game time.

Also damn you Maccy. For a second I thought Wenger was announcing we were making another attempt for Lars Bender. :(

When was the first attempt?

Nothing about it in this thread and its my go to for all transfer talk

The Emirates Gallactico
30-08-2013, 10:23 AM
When was the first attempt?

Nothing about it in this thread and its my go to for all transfer talk

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/arsenal/10153862/Arsenal-fail-with-19m-bid-for-Bayer-Leverkusen-midfielder-Lars-Bender.html

Back when the transfer window "officially" opened back on the 1st of July.

18.5 million (Telegraph is incorrect) is quite a reasonable bid but as the article says because they had already sold Schurle and Carvajal they were reluctant to sell. As usual being slow and indecisive in the market cost us - I do reckon they would have accepted the bid had they not lost those two players already. In any case despite they public posturing they would sell if we went it for a much higher offer.

AKBapologist
30-08-2013, 10:24 AM
Tottenham sign Vlad Chiriches from Steaua Bucharest #SSN

Niall_Quinn
30-08-2013, 10:26 AM
Tottenham sign Vlad Chiriches from Steaua Bucharest #SSN

Unlikely. It is impossible to sign players in this market.

Syn
30-08-2013, 10:38 AM
It's funny how having 1st/2nd/3rd choice transfer targets work. Spuds didn't get Willian, so they moved to get Lamela instead.

Zerlathon
30-08-2013, 10:40 AM
"I am confident [we will sign players] and we will not panic buy, that is for sure. It's not my strength to panic,"

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120521082421/meme/images/1/12/Table_Flip.jpg

Gooner23
30-08-2013, 10:40 AM
Giving Bendtner another chance at the club would be the ultimate slap in the face to the fans. Further proof (if it was needed) that they couldn't give a shit about the fans, other than to just take their money.

I really hope this isn't true, would be shameful behaviour by Wenger. A new low?

Cripps_orig
30-08-2013, 10:45 AM
Hope the cunt is booed every home game.

Bendtner too

selassie
30-08-2013, 10:58 AM
This Bendtner stuff has got to be a windup surely? I mean...how far we do have to go to avoid spending money?

milla
30-08-2013, 11:00 AM
This Bendtner stuff has got to be a windup surely? I mean...how far we do have to go to avoid spending money?

As far as it take. :coffee:

Cripps_orig
30-08-2013, 11:04 AM
It's fucked up.

Blind faith was right all along

Munchies
30-08-2013, 11:09 AM
Wenger on transfer fees: "I don't think that prices are linked with the quality of players"

That's what happens when you've been in a coma for 2 months . FFS

Niall_Quinn
30-08-2013, 11:09 AM
It's funny how having 1st/2nd/3rd choice transfer targets work. Spuds didn't get Willian, so they moved to get Lamela instead.

It's cheating. Pure and simple.

selassie
30-08-2013, 11:10 AM
Im at a complete loss to what is happening at the club if I am honest. I don't understand why we haven't sufficiently strengthened the squad. I don't understand why we only ever offer once for a player and then walk away, I mean what's going on with Cabaye? We either want him or we don't...so why aren't we being more proactive in our negotiations for him?

Finally, I cannot and refuse to believe that Arsene will go into this season with the Squad in the shape it is and think he can get away with it. He loves a gamble...but the current situation is totally and utterly ridiculous.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
It's fucked up.

Blind faith was right all along

I think it's amazing...there is a player at the club I loathe even more than Aaron Ramsey

Niall_Quinn
Giving Bendtner another chance at the club would be the ultimate slap in the face to the fans. Further proof (if it was needed) that they couldn't give a shit about the fans, other than to just take their money.

I really hope this isn't true, would be shameful behaviour by Wenger. A new low?

We have broken our new low record three times in this transfer window :trophy:

Munchies
30-08-2013, 11:11 AM
Im at a complete loss to what is happening at the club if I am honest. I don't understand why we haven't sufficiently strengthened the squad. I don't understand why we only ever offer once for a player and then walk away, I mean what's going on with Cabaye? We either want him or we don't...so why aren't we being more proactive in our negotiations for him?

Finally, I cannot and refuse to believe that Arsene will go into this season with the Squad in the shape it is and think he can get away with it. He loves a gamble...but the current situation is totally and utterly ridiculous.

They only bid for Cabaye to get back at Newcastle/Pardew :lol: . Was pretty funny, but the bid wasn't serious, they knew it wouldn't get accepted. According to loads of papers, we're not following up on our bid, and he's going to stay at Newcastle

LDG
30-08-2013, 11:13 AM
:banghead:

Niall_Quinn
30-08-2013, 11:13 AM
I said Flamini and one other nobody waster. But I didn't figure it would be Bendtner :haha: Wumger is way too good at this, we don't stand a chance.

Munchies
30-08-2013, 11:15 AM
Casillas is being linked to Shitty

Oh feck !

They get all players they're linked to. Not like us .

Cripps_orig
30-08-2013, 11:15 AM
How long does Bendtner have left on his contract?

Cripps_orig
30-08-2013, 11:16 AM
Casillas is being linked to Shitty

Oh feck !

They get all players they're linked to. Not like us .

We should go for Hart....:haha:

Munchies
30-08-2013, 11:17 AM
Wumger is way too good at this, we don't stand a chance.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BS3gFq2IIAAu9Vt.jpg

Munchies
30-08-2013, 11:20 AM
We should go for Hart....:haha:

England's # 1 :bow:

Gooner23
I said Flamini and one other nobody waster. But I didn't figure it would be Bendtner :haha: Wumger is way too good at this, we don't stand a chance.

Credit where its due. Just when you think your expectations are at rock bottom, he finds a way of dissappointing you further.

LDG
RAGE!!!

The Emirates Gallactico
30-08-2013, 11:21 AM
As a guy on one of the AFCTV videos said, it's almost like Wenger & Gazidis devised a plan at the start summer to wind up Arsenal fans as much as they could and they're currently executing it perfectly.

Announce to the world that you have millions to spend, new sponsorship deals in place and that we can compete for Rooney level players before signing two Frenchies on a free and then bringing back Bendtner.

Wenger on transfer fees: "I don't think that prices are linked with the quality of players"

That's what happens when you've been in a coma for 2 months . FFS

There are the odd exceptions to the rule like Michu but in 95% of cases they are.

How long does Bendtner have left on his contract?

This should be his last year with us.

Cripps_orig
30-08-2013, 11:24 AM
So next summer we might see the end of the Wenger/Bendtner double act?

From the worst summer of all time this year to the best next year.

That is the only hope I have left.

AKBapologist
30-08-2013, 11:26 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BS6RoN6IgAAhhp9.jpg

milla
This should be his last year with us.

Time for Bendtner to get 20 goals plus this season, last chance to get his world class contract with Citeh, Monaco etc. :coffee:

Munchies
RAGE!!!

http://images.scribblelive.com/2013/8/30/b87f2dff-952a-4a34-b91b-7053e8f5daba_500.jpg

Niall_Quinn
30-08-2013, 11:27 AM
So next summer we might see the end of the Wenger/Bendtner double act?

From the worst summer of all time this year to the best next year.

That is the only hope I have left.

Maybe their last act will be to dig up the pitch and build a car park. Nothing can be ruled out.

selassie
30-08-2013, 11:27 AM
Maybe their last act will be to dig up the pitch and build a car park. Nothing can be ruled out.

JonasTC
30-08-2013, 11:28 AM
Is there even any rumours of us signing anyone or has the media given up aswell?

Niall_Quinn
30-08-2013, 11:30 AM
So this some sort of vendetta against the fans? Thanks Arsene, appreciated. And how good is this news on the eve of the NLD? No pies, no pints, no programmes, no Wenger.

Cripps_orig
30-08-2013, 11:31 AM
I can see a major press conference being announced for Monday at 7pm.

Fans thinking its a world class player and out comes Wenger and Bendtner announcing they have signed new long term contracts.

If that happens, I quit football

selassie
30-08-2013, 11:31 AM
Is there even any rumours of us signing anyone or has the media given up aswell?

Given up by the looks of it.

Wenger has given up too judging his recent comments, "Transfer fees not linked to quality", "What more can I say" when he was quizzed on whether we were actively making moves in the market.

Niall_Quinn
30-08-2013, 11:32 AM

Yes, we are linked with some French 19 year old, which would be quite a departure. Also Boa Morte and John Lukic as cover for Ches.

Özim
30-08-2013, 11:32 AM
Got to love this noone signed all summer, then the loss to Villa followed by loads of focal angry fans demanding transfers. We then quietly get on with our business signing Flamini on a free and brining Bendtner back.

It's Wenger's way of saying who the f*ck do you think you are trying to tell me what to do, if I don't want to spend money I won't you ungrateful f*ckers, do you realise how many trophies I have won for you?

If Wenger was on this forum he'd have been banned for Wumming :lol:

I'm not even that surprised to be honest, I always thought Wenger was a big reason for our lack of spending, this just proves it really, I'm just shocked people actually still respect this guy tbh.

AKBapologist
30-08-2013, 11:33 AM
The registration period for new signings to be eligible in the weekends games has closed.

In other news, Wenger things the transfer window closes on Tuesday.

Munchies
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12691/8897034/transfer-news-schalke-are-on-the-verge-of-signing-kevin-prince-boateng-from-ac-milan

Another player gone who could have improved our team... but there are no quality players :coffee:

Xhaka Can’t

:upset:

Cripps_orig
30-08-2013, 11:34 AM
Someone create a Bendtner thread. It stops players coming in, maybe it stops players staying as well.

Niall_Quinn
30-08-2013, 11:35 AM
:upset:

Keep an eye out for a sponsorship deal with NCP. That will be the time to panic.

Xhaka Can’t
30-08-2013, 11:35 AM
Your most inspired post ever.
Someone create a Bendtner thread. It stops players coming in, maybe it stops players staying as well.

Niall_Quinn
30-08-2013, 11:36 AM

No fee involved, there's no way to stop it.

Gooner23
30-08-2013, 11:36 AM
Time for operation No Pies. No Pints and No Programmes.

Niall_Quinn
30-08-2013, 11:37 AM
Giroud, Sanogo, Bendtner and Park - that's the deadly strike force the highest ticket prices in English football has assembled. 'king awe-some.

Niall_Quinn
30-08-2013, 11:38 AM
There is no asset stripping going on here I tell you! Move along!

PGFC
30-08-2013, 11:39 AM
Time for operation No Pies. No Pints and No Programmes.

I know a big fat Maorigooner that would disagree with at least 2/3 of that.

Cripps_orig
30-08-2013, 11:39 AM
Giroud, Sanogo, Bendtner and Park - that's the deadly strike force the highest ticket prices in English football has assembled. 'king awe-some.

:haha:

That just hit home.

Wtf is going on with this club?

Özim
30-08-2013, 11:40 AM

Bendtner is the best striker in the world and you're just writing off Sanogo because he didn't cost 50-100 million, he will surprise a lot of people.

Niall_Quinn
30-08-2013, 11:40 AM
I need to go and get a pie. Back soon.

Munchies
30-08-2013, 11:46 AM
Kroenke/Gazidis/Wenger OUT
Usmanov/Dein/Klopp IN

Munchies
30-08-2013, 11:53 AM
I need to go and get a pie. Back soon.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-afxa35RSw0E/UX-lWSPLgfI/AAAAAAAALiI/-31RunFrm2A/s1600/the-rock-smiling.gif

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
30-08-2013, 11:57 AM

Is he illiterate?

This guy who said no pies, no pints, no programmes is a PRAT......he is wearing a new arsenal away strip when spouting this nonsense and clearly doesn't mention match ticket purchases because he knows he was stupid enough to renew his own season ticket.

You get what you pay for unless you're an Arsenal fan.....you're getting exactly what you've paid for.....empty promises.....no sympathy for Arsenal fans who are still giving money to the club...none at all.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
30-08-2013, 12:00 PM
Usmanov/Dein/Klopp IN

Don't want Usmanov anywhere near the club.....in desperation people are too keen to make deals with the devil

And Usmanov is one of the nearest things you get to evil, a Putin apparachik strangling the life out of Eastern Europe....has blackmailed these countries through Gazprom to comply with Russia or have their gas supply cut off.

Gooner23
30-08-2013, 12:02 PM
Don't need a sugar daddy anyway. The money is there, just need a manager willing to spend it.

Munchies
30-08-2013, 12:04 PM
Don't want Usmanov anywhere near the club.....in desperation people are too keen to make deals with the devil

And Usmanov is one of the nearest things you get to evil, a Putin apparachik strangling the life out of Eastern Europe....has blackmailed these countries through Gazprom to comply with Russia or have their gas supply cut off.

Well we're stuck with what we have now then ffs. The board won't sack Wenger, they're more likely to give him a new contract.

Munchies
30-08-2013, 12:04 PM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/08/30/article-2406581-1B885831000005DC-593_964x390.jpg

The Emirates Gallactico
30-08-2013, 12:05 PM
:haha:

That just hit home.

Wtf is going on with this club?

Boardroom and corporate level incompetence + Wenger too obsessed with getting a "bargain" in the transfer market.

The result is Arsenal football club

Gooner23
30-08-2013, 12:07 PM
Is he illiterate?

This guy who said no pies, no pints, no programmes is a PRAT......he is wearing a new arsenal away strip when spouting this nonsense and clearly doesn't mention match ticket purchases because he knows he was stupid enough to renew his own season ticket.

You get what you pay for unless you're an Arsenal fan.....you're getting exactly what you've paid for.....empty promises.....no sympathy for Arsenal fans who are still giving money to the club...none at all.

Actually I think he does mention tickets. Something along the lines of don't boycot the game as its not the players' fault their manager refuses to strengthen.
Plus North London Derby and all that.

PGFC
30-08-2013, 12:10 PM

Is he illiterate?

What? do me a favour and just ignore my posts, ta :good:

Munchies
30-08-2013, 12:11 PM
Seeing as we like to resign players who 'know our style' as Wenger put it today, what about signing this guy ?

http://footballspeak.com/image.axd?picture=2011%2F12%2Fshaaban.jpg

Cripps_orig
30-08-2013, 12:18 PM
Seeing as we like to resign players who 'know our style' as Wenger put it today, what about signing this guy ?

http://footballspeak.com/image.axd?picture=2011%2F12%2Fshaaban.jpg
Better than any of our current clowns

Marc Overmars
30-08-2013, 12:28 PM

Doesn't look like anything is going to happen, unless we're serious about getting a Real Madrid player because that's all we're linked with.

We hardly get a mention on the Skypad anymore either.

We've been well and truly had by Wenger and the board. I don't think a club has ever got one over their own fans quite like they've done to us this summer.

KSE Comedy Club
30-08-2013, 12:28 PM

Meh.
Better the devil you know tbh

KSE Comedy Club
30-08-2013, 12:29 PM
Usmanov/Dein/Klopp IN

We can only hope.

Cripps_orig
30-08-2013, 12:29 PM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/08/30/article-2406581-1B885831000005DC-593_964x390.jpg

Has Eriksen been confirmed?

He's brilliant.

We're fucked

Thanks Wenger.

KSE Comedy Club
30-08-2013, 12:30 PM
I hope bendtner does come back.

That way we can boo the fuck out of the cunt everytime he plays.

Maybe wenger will get the message that he can fuck off too

JonasTC
30-08-2013, 12:51 PM
Eriksen is pretty easy to mark out of a game tho... Just dont give them freekicks near the box, he's scored on liked 6-8 freekicks the last couple of months :p

GP
30-08-2013, 01:03 PM
Zelalem is better anyway.

The Emirates Gallactico
30-08-2013, 01:05 PM

Flamini is the only Prem proven one on that list. :coffee:

:wenger:

McNamara That Ghost...
30-08-2013, 01:28 PM

This is nothing new. :lol:

It is crazy how much more Spuds have spent than us since the Premier League began though (gross and net).

Cripps_orig
30-08-2013, 01:53 PM
Eriksen is pretty easy to mark out of a game tho... Just dont give them freekicks near the box, he's scored on liked 6-8 freekicks the last couple of months :p

This is us.

We don't man mark cos we don't worry about opposition players.

Cripps_orig
30-08-2013, 02:01 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23897059

Didn't need the word panic tbh

Munchies
30-08-2013, 02:03 PM
http://images.scribblelive.com/2013/8/30/49179743-bf37-410d-afa4-1b464f971329_500.jpg

McNamara That Ghost...
30-08-2013, 02:06 PM
Finally Bale will be gone as of today then, presumably.

Cripps_orig
30-08-2013, 02:08 PM
http://images.scribblelive.com/2013/8/30/49179743-bf37-410d-afa4-1b464f971329_500.jpg

I have no idea who that is

Shaqiri Is Boss
30-08-2013, 02:09 PM
Bilbao claim they've rejected a United bid for Herrera :lol:

McNamara That Ghost...
30-08-2013, 02:09 PM
Man Utd will have to pay the buyout clause for him. Athletic Club don't accept players being sold any other way. :lol:

LDG
30-08-2013, 02:10 PM

Nah. Levy is a grade A bastard. He'll wait until the last possible moment to rubber stamp it all, meaning the domino effect has little or no time to happen.

Munchies
30-08-2013, 02:11 PM

Sauce ?

Levy the cunt is delaying it to hold us up.

McNamara That Ghost...
30-08-2013, 02:11 PM
Sauce ?

Lamela being official.

McNamara That Ghost...
30-08-2013, 02:13 PM
Nah. Levy is a grade A bastard. He'll wait until the last possible moment to rubber stamp it all, meaning the domino effect has little or no time to happen.

I don't think so, he can't take the piss too much; though it'd stop other clubs buying players, it would leave Real Madrid little time to sell players that they need to. And Spuds have already spent the money. :lol:

LDG
30-08-2013, 02:16 PM
I don't think so, he can't take the piss too much; though it'd stop other clubs buying players, it would leave Real Madrid little time to sell players that they need to. And Spuds have already spent the money. :lol:

They have that billionnaire backer though, who's a Spud. So I'm sure they could weather it....

Meh.

Who am I kidding.

Not like we'll be raiding Madrid for anyone :haha: :haha:

Munchies
30-08-2013, 02:17 PM
They have that billionnaire backer though, who's a Spud. So I'm sure they could weather it....

Meh.

Who am I kidding.

Who's Madrid's shittest player ? Wot bout him ? :lol:

McNamara That Ghost...
30-08-2013, 02:18 PM

Meh.

Who am I kidding.

Not without some very creative accounting tbf.

Munchies
30-08-2013, 02:19 PM
United have had a £36m joint-bid for Fellaini & Baines, £26m bid for Ander Herrera and £10.25m bid for De Rossi - all turned down today.

Moyes :pal:

Cripps_orig
30-08-2013, 02:20 PM
Bale agrees personal terms.

His journey from cunt to awesomeness is almost complete.

Just waiting on spuds to accept one of the 2 offers

Niall_Quinn
30-08-2013, 02:51 PM
Don't need a sugar daddy anyway. The money is there, just need a manager willing to spend it.

I'm not sure you are completely understanding the situation. There is £70mill to spend and the club is eager to spend it. But there are no top, top, top quality players and it is impossible to make transfers because the market didn't move the right way. Even if the market had moved the right way there are no players better than the ones we have now. Anyone who thinks differently is panicking and panic should not be one of their strengths. Also we now have Flamini who can play there and we should have won at Villa. Taking that all together you can see it has been an excellent summer but I have no doubt you will continue to deny it.

Unai Tea
30-08-2013, 03:00 PM
Hard to be anything but utterly disgusted and disappointed with the people running this club and embarrassed by having an affiliation to this pack of jackholes. It's quite obvious if we ever hope to achieve anything in future the whole management of the club needs a complete overhaul.

Zerlathon
30-08-2013, 03:04 PM
I'm not sure you are completely understanding the situation. There is £70mill to spend and the club is eager to spend it. But there are no top, top, top quality players and it is impossible to make transfers because the market didn't move the right way. Even if the market had moved the right way there are no players better than the ones we have now. Anyone who thinks differently is panicking and panic should not be one of their strengths. Also we now have Flamini who can play there and we should have won at Villa. Taking that all together you can see it has been an excellent summer but I have no doubt you will continue to deny it.

1. WUM
2. Deluded
3. Sarcastic

This is the internet, so I'm not entirely sure which category you fall into...

Can you please confirm?

Munchies
30-08-2013, 03:13 PM
United close to agreeing deal for Fellaini - SSN

Niall_Quinn
1. WUM
2. Deluded
3. Sarcastic

Can you please confirm?

Eh?

More like:

1. Informative
2. Honest
3. Handsome

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
1. WUM
2. Deluded
3. Sarcastic

Can you please confirm?

If you can't tell says more about you in truth

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
30-08-2013, 03:14 PM
Eh?

More like:

1. Informative
2. Honest
3. Handsome

Is number 3 a lie? It sounds like one

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
30-08-2013, 03:15 PM
I have no idea who that is

It's your mum after gender reassignment surgery

Shaqiri Is Boss
30-08-2013, 03:16 PM
United close to agreeing deal for Fellaini - SSN
I reckon he'll flop.

He's not a United player. He's a "smash it long, get the knockdown" player.... that sort of of football will last 5 seconds before they get itchy over at Redcafe. The rest of the time he's a bumbling oaf.

Not to mention he's shit.

GP
30-08-2013, 03:17 PM
Agreed.

Niall_Quinn
30-08-2013, 03:19 PM
I reckon he'll flop.

He's not a United player. He's a "smash it long, get the knockdown" player.... that sort of of football will last 5 seconds before they get itchy over at Redcafe. The rest of the time he's a bumbling oaf.

Not to mention he's shit.

And fat.

Cripps_orig
30-08-2013, 03:20 PM
Mancs bringing in quality ffs

Fergie influence still alive

Gooner23
30-08-2013, 03:21 PM
Eh?

More like:

1. Informative
2. Honest
3. Handsome

So deluded then

LDG
30-08-2013, 03:21 PM
Also shit hair.

Niall_Quinn
30-08-2013, 03:24 PM
So deluded then

Ve vill vin d BPL

Xhaka Can’t
30-08-2013, 03:27 PM
You are seriously deluded if you think this season is going to pan out like the last 8 years.

Munchies
30-08-2013, 03:29 PM
I'd rather have Fellaini than Flamini tbf

Marc Overmars
30-08-2013, 03:31 PM
Moyes. :lol:

Reverting to his old boys because no one else wants to play for him.

Cripps_orig
30-08-2013, 03:32 PM
I'd rather have Fellaini than Flamini tbf

I'd rather have Fellaini than Arteta, Ramsey, Wilshere, Frimpong and Diaby

Power n Glory
30-08-2013, 03:33 PM
Is this Bendtner talk serious?

Munchies
30-08-2013, 03:34 PM

Pretty much :lol:

Yes, the senile cunt said it in his press conference today

Power n Glory
30-08-2013, 03:35 PM

No way! Come on now, behave. :lol:

Munchies
30-08-2013, 03:35 PM
Can't believe someone made this for Bendtner :haha:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GetLzW-SqRo

GOAT :bow:

Niall_Quinn
30-08-2013, 03:36 PM

I'm afraid so. Also we have sent scouting parties out to try and find Park because he can play there too.

Marc Overmars
30-08-2013, 03:36 PM

Straight from the horses mouth.

Hopefully he is on the WUM though, which I suspect he is.

Power n Glory
30-08-2013, 03:37 PM
Pretty much :lol:

Yes, the senile cunt said it in his press conference today

He's taking the piss! If he doesn't sign another player and we go into the season with Flamini, Sanago and Bendy as our only 'new signings', there has to be some serious consequences. It's spitting in the face of every Arsenal fan.

Munchies
30-08-2013, 03:40 PM
No pints,no pies, no programmes :coffee:

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
30-08-2013, 03:43 PM
He's taking the piss! If he doesn't sign another player and we go into the season with Flamini, Sanago and Bendy as our only 'new signings', there has to be some serious consequences. It's spitting in the face of every Arsenal fan.

What serious consequences the bottom line is the fans have no leverage over the club whatsoever....unless the fans mass boycotted games which they will never do.

McNamara That Ghost...
30-08-2013, 03:45 PM
You are seriously deluded if you think this season is going to pan out like the last 8 years.

Why, what are we winning this season?

Power n Glory
30-08-2013, 03:47 PM
No pints,no pies, no programmes :coffee:

:gp:

If you don't want to boycott games....spend money before and after the games on local food and drink around the area instead.

Something at least. Why put your hand in your pocket for a club that won't do the same?

Munchies
30-08-2013, 03:47 PM
It's gonna be worse than the last 8

Munchies
30-08-2013, 03:49 PM
BREAKING: Real Madrid hope to announce Bale deal before 11pm tonight (AS)

Cripps_orig
30-08-2013, 03:55 PM
No way! Come on now, behave. :lol:

He's better than all of them

Munchies
30-08-2013, 04:02 PM
€91m is the fee for Bale. That's £77.7m - less than Ronaldo's £80m fee. Which is what Ronaldo wanted.

Lol, Ronaldo demanded that he remained the worlds most expensive player :lol:

Niall_Quinn
30-08-2013, 04:02 PM

If you don't want to boycott games....spend money before and after the games on local food and drink around the area instead.

Something at least. Why put your hand in your pocket for a club that won't do the same?

They will raise the ticket prices and buy all the local restaurants and pubs. There is no escaping them, Death, taxes and Arsenal profits.

Marc Overmars
30-08-2013, 04:06 PM
€91m is the fee for Bale. That's £77.7m - less than Ronaldo's £80m fee. Which is what Ronaldo wanted.

Apparently there were 2 offers on the table. One that would be a world record but paid in installments and the one you've just mentioned, which is less than the record but paid in 1 or 2 lump sums. I guess that appeals to Spurs more right now considering their outlay on players.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
30-08-2013, 04:11 PM

If you don't want to give the club your money just don't go to games....what exactly are you missing out on by not going?....quality football?

Cripps_orig
30-08-2013, 04:13 PM
If you don't want to give your club the money just don't go to games....what exactly are you missing out on by not going?....quality football?

Not an option for me.

Season ticket already paid for. They don't give a shit if I'm there or not

Niall_Quinn
30-08-2013, 04:13 PM

Ronalso :lol:

Niall_Quinn
30-08-2013, 04:14 PM
Here's what they are spending the money on

http://i1035.photobucket.com/albums/a433/qwerty12343/emirates-star_zps0109fce7.jpg

Cripps_orig
30-08-2013, 04:14 PM
Makes sense.

Best natural player in the world costing the most

Power n Glory
30-08-2013, 04:16 PM
Not an option for me.

Season ticket already paid for. They don't give a shit if I'm there or not

Then the pies, pints and programmes boycott is right up your street. Can you do that?

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
30-08-2013, 04:18 PM
Here's what they are spending the money on

http://i1035.photobucket.com/albums/a433/qwerty12343/emirates-star_zps0109fce7.jpg

If the club was building a giant space station with the firepower to destroy an entire planet.....than i'd be making it my business to give the club as much as disposable income as possible.
"If we can find the right rebel base....we will try and do it!"

Cripps_orig
30-08-2013, 04:20 PM
Then the pies, pints and programmes boycott is right up your street. Can you do that?

It'll be tough giving up the pints tbf

AKBapologist
30-08-2013, 04:21 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46UisPvgznc

Niall_Quinn
30-08-2013, 04:22 PM
http://resources2.news.com.au/images/2013/08/30/1226707/426770-44f7d030-110e-11e3-a994-c9abc7d85f30.jpg

Power n Glory
30-08-2013, 04:23 PM
It'll be tough giving up the pints tbf

You fecking drunken bum! :lol:

Drink before and after the game.

Niall_Quinn
30-08-2013, 04:23 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjoMQJf5vKI

Cripps_orig
30-08-2013, 04:27 PM
You fecking drunken bum! :lol:

Drink before and after the game.
Just isn't the same tbh.

Looks like its the no pies and no programmes for me

Munchies
30-08-2013, 04:27 PM

Skipped through it, and the first thing I see is that we're last with Newcastle at £0m spent :haha:

Munchies
30-08-2013, 04:29 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjoMQJf5vKI

That super mario song :bow:

AKBapologist
30-08-2013, 04:32 PM
Why are Chelsea buying so many wingers?

And no punt on Victor Moses?

Niall_Quinn
30-08-2013, 04:36 PM
Why are Chelsea buying so many wingers?

And no punt on Victor Moses?

It really doesn't matter who we buy now, does it? Sanogo, Flamini and Bendtner, the psychological damage is done. If we buy some child from the lower French leagues who will only join in January because he is currently in the trauma ward then we will just laugh at this stage. So a derisory bid for Moses, might as well. Wenger has beaten us to a bloody pulp this summer.

AKBapologist
30-08-2013, 04:38 PM
Meanwhile AS are reporting the deal as done:
http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2013/08/24/mas_futbol/1377327513_286350.html

Expecting this to be proved BS is 3... 2...
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11675/8897488/sky-sources-real-madrid-face-wait-for-gareth-bale-until-after-tottenhams-derby-with-arsenal

Marc Overmars
30-08-2013, 04:39 PM
Bendtner still in talks with Palace according to SSN.

Just go you cretin.

Munchies
30-08-2013, 04:41 PM

Just go you cretin.

Just fuck off you fucking overpaid shit cunt. Please fuck off . PLEASE

AKBapologist
30-08-2013, 04:44 PM
@darrenarsenal Arsenal willing to give NB52 a partial pay off if he finds another club to make up difference in wages.

What a leech, always hated him

Niall_Quinn
30-08-2013, 04:44 PM

Just go you cretin.

Can you imagine what happens in talks involving Bendtner?

"Take a seat please" - "Give me money!"
"Would you like coffee, tea, water?" - "Give me money!"
"What made you want to join us at Palace?" - "Give me money!"

Munchies
30-08-2013, 05:06 PM
Can you imagine what happens in talks involving Bendtner?

"Take a seat please" - "Give me money!"
"Would you like coffee, tea, water?" - "Give me money!"
"What made you want to join us at Palace?" - "Give me money!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkhQZNHcxmE

GP
30-08-2013, 05:13 PM
Just fuck off you fucking overpaid shit cunt. Please fuck off . PLEASE

Harsh on MOe.

AKBapologist
30-08-2013, 05:27 PM
We've offered 82 million euros for Ozil, Di Maria and Benzema....

Thats really only enough for 2 out of the 3, not all tbh.

Cripps_orig
30-08-2013, 05:28 PM

Link?

AKBapologist
30-08-2013, 05:29 PM
RM ready to release Kaka for free apparently...

AKBapologist
30-08-2013, 05:30 PM
Link?
Don't worry, it'll be all over goal.com in a few minutes...

Munchies
30-08-2013, 05:32 PM

Think he's going to Milan again

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
30-08-2013, 05:33 PM
Link?

http://grumpyzachsmith.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/head_up_arse.jpg

Wait a second he's just looking for it

Munchies
30-08-2013, 05:33 PM
Going to go on twitter now and see if anyone is linked with us .

McNamara That Ghost...
30-08-2013, 05:35 PM

Sign him up.

http://www.thespoiler.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/kakaflamini.jpg

Munchies
30-08-2013, 05:43 PM
Real have bid £40m for Suarez

Shaqiri Is Boss
30-08-2013, 05:46 PM

Source?

Niall_Quinn
30-08-2013, 05:47 PM

Doesn't that mean we have to sign him?

Niall_Quinn
30-08-2013, 05:48 PM
So:

Bale -> RM
Ozil -> Utd
Suarez -> RM
Benzema -> Liverpool
Boa Morte -> Arsenal

Niall_Quinn
30-08-2013, 05:50 PM

Apparently it's €40mill + DiMaria

Munchies
30-08-2013, 05:50 PM
Source?

The Mirror

McNamara That Ghost...
30-08-2013, 05:51 PM

Didn't we do that once?

Also, people please try to post links if there is transfer news mentioned. Even if it is lifted from Wayne Gooney's account.

Zerlathon
30-08-2013, 05:56 PM
Didn't we do that once?

Also, people please try to post links if there is transfer news mentioned. Even if it is lifted from Wayne Gooney's account.

Nah, we had a much better offer of £40,000,001 + 1 pack of roast beef monster munch

Why they didn't accept it, I don't know. :dancingman:

Penguin
30-08-2013, 05:56 PM
Cue Wenger's £20m bid for Benzema

McNamara That Ghost...
30-08-2013, 05:58 PM
Nah, we had a much better offer of £40,000,001 + 1 pack of roast beef monster munch

Why they didn't accept it, I don't know. :dancingman:

We overvalued with the roast beef monster munch.

Niall_Quinn
30-08-2013, 05:58 PM
Didn't we do that once?

What if we are just making shit up and there's no link?

McNamara That Ghost...
30-08-2013, 06:01 PM
What if we are just making shit up and there's no link?

Don't make shit up would be for the best.

Zerlathon
30-08-2013, 06:04 PM
We overvalued with the roast beef monster munch.

Personally I agree, but they were asking for a family pack of assorted flavours. However through the genius that is Wenger we managed to barter them down to a single pack.

However from my very reliable sources, the deal fell through as apparently Cashidis thought they were for his lunch and was munching on them as Roger the Todger walked into the meeting room.

Özil's Panoramic View
30-08-2013, 06:05 PM
I thought he'd already played the ultimate WUM card.

Seems not.

AW on Bender:

http://u.goal.com/301800/301844_news.jpg

He didn't say that. It's the media that are once again twisting his words to brainwash the fans.

Niall_Quinn
30-08-2013, 06:26 PM
Heading for page 900. Total spend so far:

£0.00

Unai Tea
30-08-2013, 06:34 PM

£0.00

Actually....

-£10,000,000.00

Thanks to Gervinho and some other odd and ends we sold off.

Munchies
30-08-2013, 06:38 PM

£0.00

http://i.minus.com/iVAUl4cerTjrl.gif

Cripps_orig
30-08-2013, 06:40 PM
Kondogbia moves to Monaco on a free.

That was our price range for a player we wanted and still fucked up

Japan Shaking All Over
30-08-2013, 06:41 PM
Meanwhile AS are reporting the deal as done:
http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2013/08/24/mas_futbol/1377327513_286350.html

Expecting this to be proved BS is 3... 2...
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11675/8897488/sky-sources-real-madrid-face-wait-for-gareth-bale-until-after-tottenhams-derby-with-arsenal

If he has gone...we really need to get a move on.....doesn't surprise me SPurs dragging because they want to make it as difficult for us as possible.....time for three copy and paste contracts

Niall_Quinn
30-08-2013, 06:42 PM
Is this deliberate by Wenger or does no fucker want to come here? Or both? Or what the fucking hell is going on?

Niall_Quinn
30-08-2013, 06:43 PM
If he has gone...we really need to get a move on.....doesn't surprise me SPurs dragging because they want to make it as difficult for us as possible.....time for three copy and paste contracts

Their pettiness doesn't really make much difference as nobody we signed could play against them anyway.

Munchies
30-08-2013, 06:44 PM
Kondogbia moves to Monaco on a free.

That was our price range for a player we wanted and still fucked up

He bought out his own contract for £17m , Monaco paid him that in an envelope :lol:

KSE Comedy Club
30-08-2013, 06:48 PM
As much as I hate wenger now, you've gotta love him when he's in WUM mode :lol:

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
30-08-2013, 06:52 PM
Their pettiness doesn't really make much difference as nobody we signed could play against them anyway.

Point being not that i believe that this is true by the way as I don't think we enter into Spurs' transfer thinking, is that they want to leave the Bale sale to the 11th hour on Monday night so that we have no time to bring in the three players that we weren't going to sign anyone because it would kill Ramsey and Bendtner.

KSE Comedy Club
30-08-2013, 06:53 PM

Depends really how desperate RM are to get back what they are spending on Bale.

Would be sheer fucking awesomesauce if we managed to pull it off though!

Niall_Quinn
30-08-2013, 07:04 PM

Even better if we signed Messi too!

Niall_Quinn
30-08-2013, 07:17 PM
Small bit of info I didn't know, from Arseblog:

It’s Friday today. There’s a chance, a slim one, I suppose, that we could do something, but the administration offices of the FA are closed over the weekend which is why the transfer window has been extended until Monday night. That’s not to say we can’t make arrangements and have things in place, ready to be ratified, but folk will point to the small matter of the North London derby to contend with in the meantime.

So all we need to do is sign Suarez, Rooney, Benzema, Ozil and DiMaria on Monday. We have the entire day to get this done. What could go wrong?

Xhaka Can’t
30-08-2013, 07:50 PM
Don't make shit up would be for the best.
So we can only post other people's made up shit but not our own?

McNamara That Ghost...
30-08-2013, 07:51 PM
So we can only post other people's made up shit but not our own?

That's right.

Xhaka Can’t
30-08-2013, 07:53 PM

Yeah, that's not happening.