PDA

View Full Version : Rio de Janeiro

fakeyank
24-04-2013, 05:51 PM
Ola GW peeps :tiphat:

I will be going to Rio for 10 days this coming June. I wanted to see if any of you have traveled there and what are the places to see? Also wanted to see if anyone has ever rented a villa/apartment rather than a hotel during their vacations (could be anywhere in the world). We are 4 friends going and I'd rather prefer getting a villa/apartment over a hotel room/suite.

GB, I expect you got robbed here too! :lol:

If you have, I will be too.. :(

Marc Overmars
24-04-2013, 06:00 PM
Not been but it's on the list of places I'd love to visit. Got a mate who's an air hostess (##) and she goes regularly for work, looks amazing. You can paraglide from the top of a mountain that overlooks the entire city and fly right past the Christ statue. :bow:

IBK
24-04-2013, 06:11 PM
Not been but it's on the list of places I'd love to visit. Got a mate who's an air hostess (##) and she goes regularly for work, looks amazing. You can paraglide from the top of a mountain that overlooks the entire city and fly right past the Christ statue. :bow:

Pics or GTFO.

Xhaka Can’t
24-04-2013, 06:52 PM
Ola GW peeps :tiphat:

I will be going to Rio for 10 days this coming June. I wanted to see if any of you have traveled there and what are the places to see? Also wanted to see if anyone has ever rented a villa/apartment rather than a hotel during their vacations (could be anywhere in the world). We are 4 friends going and I'd rather prefer getting a villa/apartment over a hotel room/suite.

GB, I expect you got robbed here too! :lol:

If you have, I will be too.. :(

:lol: I was thinking about that! I'd love to go to Rio.

fakeyank
24-04-2013, 07:01 PM

Tell her a Bollywood superstar is going there and she should hang out with him (me) :lol:

I'll definitely try the paragliding thing! Thanks for the suggestion!