PDA

View Full Version : Who is this Morgan Scheiderlin ?

Alpha
30-04-2013, 06:23 PM
We are linked with a midfielder called Morgan Scheiderlin . It seems he is french , a defensive midfielder who plays for Southampton . He has a powerful strike and some says he is very good but I never had a chance to look at his game . Anyone knows him ?

fakeyank
30-04-2013, 06:37 PM
http://kickoff.blogs.lequipe.fr/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Schneiderlin_2822624.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morgan_Schneiderlin

Alpha
30-04-2013, 06:42 PM
http://kickoff.blogs.lequipe.fr/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Schneiderlin_2822624.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morgan_Schneiderlin
I see . But do you think he is good as a defensive midfielder ? Can he play for Arsenal ?

Cripps_orig
30-04-2013, 06:44 PM
He doesn't have to be a good player to play for us...

GP
30-04-2013, 06:45 PM
We are linked with a midfielder called Morgan Scheiderlin . It seems he is french , a defensive midfielder who plays for Southampton . He has a powerful strike and some says he is very good but I never had a chance to look at his game . Anyone knows him ?

He's one of about 2000 players we'll be linked with but won't sign.

Marc Overmars
30-04-2013, 06:57 PM
Would be a good long term option to phase Arteta out.

Maestro
30-04-2013, 07:30 PM
I see . But do you think he is good as a defensive midfielder ? Can he play for Arsenal ?

I can play for arsenal, heck even you could live the dream

selassie
30-04-2013, 07:37 PM

I've watched him a couple of times, he seems quite tidy, good engine, decent enough passer, he's a good player, not sure if he will ever develop into a top class player but I wouldn't be against us signing him.

iMHO He's not good enough to hold down a starting place in our First XI now, would be a squaddie.

milla
30-04-2013, 08:51 PM
I've watched him a couple of times, he seems quite tidy, good engine, decent enough passer, he's a good player, not sure if he will ever develop into a top class player but I wouldn't be against us signing him.

iMHO He's not good enough to hold down a starting place in our First XI now, would be a squaddie.

A squaddie? He can't be any worse than Lettuce, can he? :coffee:

Özil's Panoramic View
30-04-2013, 10:36 PM
Would be a good long term option to phase Arteta out.

No thanks then. We need someone to phase out Arteta by the summer.

What an utterly pointless player.

GP
30-04-2013, 10:42 PM

:lol:

He's been excellent.

Özil's Panoramic View
30-04-2013, 10:47 PM
:lol:

He's been excellent.

Excellent at pointing to Kos and BFG who they should pass the ball to instead of him, yes. :lol:

Cripps_orig
30-04-2013, 10:51 PM

You do have your shockers but then you come out with something like this and restore my faith in you.

Tbf he's been excellent if you accept mediocre shit. I don't and I assume neither do you

GP
30-04-2013, 10:51 PM
:doh:

Cripps_orig
30-04-2013, 10:54 PM
Excellent at pointing to Kos and BFG who they should pass the ball to instead of him, yes. :lol:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who's noticed that :lol:

He's widely regarded as our worst player of all time who's played over 50 games for a reason. I don't know much about this Southampton dude but surely a step up

Niall_Quinn
30-04-2013, 10:56 PM
I'm glad I'm not the only one who's noticed that :lol:

He's widely regarded as our worst player of all time who's played over 50 games for a reason. I don't know much about this Southampton dude but surely a step up

You don't rate him as highly as you rated Chamakh then?

Özil's Panoramic View
30-04-2013, 10:59 PM
Restoration of faith in me. :cloud9:

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
30-04-2013, 11:46 PM
excellent? :haha:

he's utter shite. i sit there and watch him chase shadows most of the time. pushed off the ball too easily, no penetration, little creativity.

easily the weak link in our team. if you replace him with a beast DM we instantly look and perform much better.

last season he was pivotal because he found a good balance with song. but he is not a defensive midfielder and playing him there this season is embarrassing.

utter shite and shows how far we have fallen when people say he's been excellent :haha:

Cripps_orig
30-04-2013, 11:51 PM
excellent? :haha:

he's utter shite. i sit there and watch him chase shadows most of the time. pushed off the ball too easily, no penetration, little creativity.

easily the weak link in our team. if you replace him with a beast DM we instantly look and perform much better.

last season he was pivotal because he found a good balance with song. but he is not a defensive midfielder and playing him there this season is embarrassing.

utter shite and shows how far we have fallen when people say he's been excellent :haha:

He's wumming.

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
01-05-2013, 12:12 AM
he only wummed in 1 out of the last 7 threads he's posted in but he called denilson the best midfielder we've ever had in 4 out of those 7.

I_Killed_Kenny
01-05-2013, 09:10 AM
Wum Stats :bow: