PDA

View Full Version : your moment of the season

Ollie the Optimist
20-05-2013, 01:01 PM
its that time of year again. what has been your moment of the season and why? granted there are not many stand out moments but im sure there a few good memories out there for everyone.

my first away game was a huge highlight, loved that but my moment was being there for when we beat spurs 5-2 again. what a day that was.

other highlights, kos goal v city and newcastle, reading comeback, podolskis rocket v west ham, the liverpool away game

GP
20-05-2013, 01:05 PM
The full time whistle yesterday.

Niall_Quinn
20-05-2013, 01:07 PM
Kos scoring yesterday. Biggest goal in ages and it went to the right guy.

Marc Overmars
20-05-2013, 01:07 PM
I was thinking about this earlier and came to the conclusion we'd really have to clutch at straws to pick memorable moments from this season. It has been incredibly dull with only a small selection of "moments" to choose from.

The mental games against Reading and Newcastle were fun and pumping Spurs is always a highlight, I suppose the counter attacking performance vs West Ham was great to see as well. Other than that I won't remember much from this season and I'll probably forget about those I mentioned soon enough.

Özil's Panoramic View
20-05-2013, 01:11 PM
I'd say the 5-2 smashing of the scum ****s, but that was until this:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BKqKPcmCAAARnyp.jpg:large

:haha: :haha:

That plus reading his reaction after reality had dawned on him made me laugh more than anything we had done all season.

LDG
20-05-2013, 01:20 PM
BAAAAYUUULLL!!!!

Oh.

:pal:

Niall_Quinn
20-05-2013, 01:22 PM
BAAAAYUUULLL!!!!

Oh.

:pal:

They do it to themselves, every year. Always gloating before the final whistle. :haha:

Letters
20-05-2013, 01:23 PM
Really enjoyed the late comeback vs Norwich.
:patrice:

GP
20-05-2013, 01:27 PM
I think the funniest thing this season is Spurs didn't even bottle it this time, we were just genuinely better than them.

Joker
20-05-2013, 01:28 PM
The final whistle yesterday. It's good to see the back of this season hopefully to start afresh next season.

Munchies
20-05-2013, 01:29 PM
Hmm, probably seeing the away game in Bayern, since then, we've been on a roll.

And the final whistle yesterday, felt so relieved

Ollie the Optimist
20-05-2013, 01:39 PM
I think the funniest thing this season is Spurs didn't even bottle it this time, we were just genuinely better than them.

the best thing is, they know they can beat us and go 7 points clear or be 13 points clear, it doesnt matter, they know we will catch them, we will overtake them and they will fail again

spurs :haha:

Munchies
20-05-2013, 01:41 PM
Yep, their 'best' ever season was still shitter than us. :lol:

Oh God, we really need to compete with the likes of United/Chelsea/Shitty again

Grebbo
20-05-2013, 01:53 PM
Gotta be this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7jIxysjiWw

Dennis Bendtner
20-05-2013, 01:55 PM
Yesterday. That was what we had to play for and we did it. ^ 'The news...was incorrect.' :lol: :lol:

The good attacking football only flickered so there wasn't so much that was memorable. Newcastle and West Ham home were rare occasions when it did come together.

Ollie the Optimist
20-05-2013, 01:55 PM
Gotta be this

that just gets funnier and funnier every time i see it

Özil's Panoramic View
20-05-2013, 02:05 PM
Gotta be this

Those two fat lesbian ****s hugging each other and jubilanting jumping all about. :haha:

Gooner23
20-05-2013, 02:08 PM
Yep have watched that on repeat today, has cheared me up on an otherwise shit Monday back at work.

My personal highlight was 7-3 Newcastle game. My only prem game at the Emirates this season, and got treated to the most insane 90 mins of football I've ever seen live. Made better by the fact we were seated right next to the Newcastle fans, the banter was quality.

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
20-05-2013, 02:11 PM
being in the away end when we beat reading 7-5

never seen anything like it tbh

i mean we usually celebrate and high 5 each other but this was pandemonium. everyone with their tops off, shoes flying about, scarfs ending up halfway across the stand, hugging and kissing other gooners (no homo), and who can forget giroud throwing his shirt into the crowd at 4-4 thinking it was going to a replay :haha:

what a night that was. what shit team would fuck up a 4-0 lead :pal:

Xhaka Can’t
20-05-2013, 06:13 PM
Taking my son to his first ever match and watching Arsenal murder Southampton 6-1. I told him not every game was like this, but not long ago, many of them where.

I'd love to see those days back again.

Injury Time
20-05-2013, 06:59 PM
Taking my son to his first ever match and watching Arsenal murder Southampton 6-1. I told him not every game was like this, but not long ago, many of them where.

I'd love to see those days back again.
Taking eldest to her first game, with Reading being obliging, and her chanting was proper loud :bow: "oh Santi Carthola!" :cloud9:

Nayan
20-05-2013, 08:57 PM
its that time of year again. what has been your moment of the season and why? granted there are not many stand out moments but im sure there a few good memories out there for everyone.

my first away game was a huge highlight, loved that but my moment was being there for when we beat spurs 5-2 again. what a day that was.

other highlights, kos goal v city and newcastle, reading comeback, podolskis rocket v west ham, the liverpool away game

that spurs twat jumping up and down thinking newcastle had equalised

Master Splinter
21-05-2013, 01:50 AM
Santos swapping his shirt with RVC.

Seriously though, Chamakh's scoring two in the 5-7 at Reading put the brilliantly farcical icing on an already insane cake.

Diaby's Good Diaby performance against Liverpool also :bow:.

Cazorla's sublime touches to kill the ball the dead from the sky :bow:.

fakeyank
21-05-2013, 02:16 AM
Henry's goal against Leeds

Cripps_orig
21-05-2013, 04:51 AM
Theo's hat trick v Newcastle.

KSE Comedy Club
21-05-2013, 10:07 AM
When it finished :good: