PDA

View Full Version : Arsenal questionaire 2012-2013 season

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
20-05-2013, 06:09 PM
[B]Favourite Game of the Season:

Best Arsenal Game of the Season (not necessarily the one you remember most fondly but the one most likely to have entertained the neutrals):

Least Favourite Game of the Season:

Worst Arsenal Game of the Season (not necessarily the worst result for us but the game most likely to have sent Non-Arsenal fans to sleep):

Player of the Season:

Worst Player of the Season:

Most Disappointing player of the Season (not necessarily worst player but player you expected much more from) :

Most Consistent Player:

Signing of the Season:

Worst signing of the season:

Non-Arsenal club in the Premier league you most admired:

Non-Arsenal club in the Premier league you most loathed:

Favourite non-Arsenal Premier League Match:

Favourite non-Arsenal player:

Most hated non-Arsenal Premier League player:

And lastly:

Steve Bould - Effective as Assistant Manager Yes/No and why :

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
20-05-2013, 06:18 PM
[B]Favourite Game of the Season: Bayern Munich 0-2 Arsenal

Best Arsenal Game of the Season (not necessarily the one you remember most fondly but the one most likely to have entertained the neutrals): Reading 5-7 Arsenal

Least Favourite Game of the Season: Arsenal 0-2 Schalke (had the misfortune of being at that game)

Worst Arsenal Game of the Season (not necessarily the worst result for us but the game most likely to have sent Non-Arsenal fans to sleep): Stoke 0-0 Arsenal

Player of the Season: Laurent Koscielny

Worst Player of the Season: Aaron Ramsey

Most Disappointing player of the Season (not necessarily worst player but player you expected much more from) : Lukas Podolski

Most Consistent Player: Kieran Gibbs

Signing of the Season: Santi Cazorla

Worst signing of the season: Olivier Giroud

Non-Arsenal club in the Premier league you most admired: Swansea City

Non-Arsenal club in the Premier league you most loathed: Man Utd

Favourite non-Arsenal Premier League Match: Man City 2-3 United (i'd rather city had won but it was a good end to end game in an otherwise drab season)

Favourite non-Arsenal player: Yaya Toure (the one who got away....for me the player out there who most resembles what we are missing since Patrick Vieira left)

Most hated non-Arsenal Premier League player: Wayne Rooney (classless little turd)

And lastly:

Steve Bould - Effective as Assistant Manager Yes/No and why : Yes in the long run as i think the solidity in our defence in the last 10-11 games of our season was where he must have put his foot down after the defeat at White Hart Lane and insisted on having the influence on the defenders that he had at the beginning of the season. The only Empirical evidence i can offer to support this claim is that as well as Koscielny defending like a man possessed, the whole back four looks that much more solid.

cheesy bites
22-05-2013, 11:36 AM
Favourite Game of the Season:
Arsenal 7 Newcastle 3

Best Arsenal Game of the Season (not necessarily the one you remember most fondly but the one most likely to have entertained the neutrals):
Arsenal 7 Newcastle 3

Man Utd 2 Arsenal 1 - it was early-ish in the season and hit me with the stone-cold truth that we are not at their level anymore.

Worst Arsenal Game of the Season (not necessarily the worst result for us but the game most likely to have sent Non-Arsenal fans to sleep):
Southampton 1 Arsenal 1

Player of the Season:
Santi Cazorla. Honourable mention to Koscielny

Andre Santos

Most Disappointing player of the Season (not necessarily worst player but player you expected much more from) :
Jack Wilshere - mostly because of the injuries.

Most Consistent Player:
Santi Cazorla - I can't really remember a bad game of his

Signing of the Season:
ahem...Santi Cazorla

Olivier Giroud - though our 4 key signings weren't bad at all, he clearly was the "worst" of the lot.

Swansea - played decent football, finished in a good position and most importantly, won a cup.

Tottenham

I've got to be honest, I can't really remember any standout ones. Sums up a fairly forgettable season.

Frank Lampard - a true Premier League legend

Adebayor

And lastly:

Yes - look at how the defense performed in the run-in

LDG
22-05-2013, 12:03 PM
Favourite Game of the Season:
Arsenal 3 Norwich 1 - For some reason everyone went mental when we went ahead late into the game, and even more mental for the third. Beating Sp*ds 5-2 was good too!

Reading 5 Arsenal 7

Sp*rs 2 Arsenal 1 - Nothing worse than losing to them ****s.

QPR 0 Arsenal 1 - Was a complete borefest after the first minute.

Player of the Season:
Boss (Santi was awesome, but he went missing in a few too many games for me)

Gervinho - Useless muppet

Podolski - Before anyone kills me....I think he's an awesome player...someone who COULD be mega for us...but I think he's carrying a knock, and he's never really got himself fully sharp. I'd love to see a fit and in-form Podolski playing for us.

Most Consistent Player:
Arteta, by a country mile

Signing of the Season:
Santi

Podolski (see above)

Utd. Sickens me to say it, but shows what professionalism, a bit of quality, and hard work can do.

Sp*rs

Dunno

Juan Mata (in Prem)

Shawcross

And lastly:

Yes - Clearly has more of a say than Pat did. I think Wenger trusts him to make a few calls too.

Cripps_orig
23-05-2013, 10:53 AM
Favourite Game of the Season: Bayern Munich 7-0 Barcelona

Best Arsenal Game of the Season (not necessarily the one you remember most fondly but the one most likely to have entertained the neutrals): arsenal v Newcastle

Least Favourite Game of the Season:Most of the goalless bores

Worst Arsenal Game of the Season (not necessarily the worst result for us but the game most likely to have sent Non-Arsenal fans to sleep):Arsenal 0-0 Sunderland. First game of the season and after seeing that crap, I was already looking forward to the season ending

Player of the Season: Theo Walcott

Worst Player of the Season: Mikel Arteta

Most Disappointing player of the Season (not necessarily worst player but player you expected much more from) :Jack Wilshere

Most Consistent Player: Gibbs

Signing of the Season: Cazorla

Worst signing of the season:Giroud

Non-Arsenal club in the Premier league you most admired: Swansea

Non-Arsenal club in the Premier league you most loathed: Stoke

Favourite non-Arsenal Premier League Match: Cant remember any I watched

Favourite non-Arsenal player: Luis Suarez

Most hated non-Arsenal Premier League player: ****

And lastly:

Steve Bould - Effective as Assistant Manager Yes/No and why : beginning of the season, he made no difference. By the end we had the 2nd best defence. The zonal marking at set pieces is a mistake but we have the 2nd best defence. It's a freak season. I'll go with no cos he seems like a yes man

I_Killed_Kenny
23-05-2013, 11:27 AM
Favourite Game of the Season:[B] Bayern both legs v barca. Showed them who is boss!

Best Arsenal Game of the Season (not necessarily the one you remember most fondly but the one most likely to have entertained the neutrals): V Newcastle 7-3. sheer madness!

Least Favourite Game of the Season: last home game v wigan. when we went 1-1 i was too nervous. was there and you could sense the relief at our 2 goals after half time

Worst Arsenal Game of the Season (not necessarily the worst result for us but the game most likely to have sent Non-Arsenal fans to sleep): V chelsea when we put verm and kos at the back. closely followed by spurs away. 2 goals in 2 mins in the same manner! schoolboy errors!

Player of the Season: Walcott. excellent numbers for someone with no brain!

Worst Player of the Season: Santos

Most Disappointing player of the Season (not necessarily worst player but player you expected much more from) : Sagan - only cos i expect more from him and he has been pretty dire all season

Most Consistent Player: Arteta

Signing of the Season: Cazorla

Worst signing of the season: Podolski - Always liked him but out of what we signed he just hasnt produced enough for me.

Non-Arsenal club in the Premier league you most admired: Man Utd. Even though its not their strongest squad this year their intestinal fortitude has to be respected.

Non-Arsenal club in the Premier league you most loathed: Spurs. Gobshite fans

Favourite non-Arsenal Premier League Match: Spurs v chelsea late in the season. could sit back and relax and watch each team shit bricks

Favourite non-Arsenal player: Monkeyboy from down the road (dont shoot me but he is pretty awesome)

Most hated non-Arsenal Premier League player: monkeyboy from down the road for being actually damn good and giving them something to crow about

And lastly:

Steve Bould - Effective as Assistant Manager Yes/No and why : yes, 2nd best defence in league and for the last few months we have been pretty solid which i presume is boulds influence. I do like the near post corner flick-ons as well this year.