PDA

View Full Version : this summer sucks

Dicks and chicks
05-07-2013, 10:25 PM
seriously if we miss out on higuian who are we gonna get? Even if we do get him we will still be light upfront, and even still any other transfer targets we have wenger will fuck us over by penny pinching to the last drop. We aren't gonna make improvements to the team unless we buy good quality attacking players. And where the fuck is Song's replacement?

Syn
05-07-2013, 10:36 PM
I reckon Gazidis has already sold #Higuain on to United. #IvanTheTerrible

Says it all, I'm off raid.

Lord Nelson
05-07-2013, 10:39 PM
seriously if we miss out on higuian who are we gonna get? Even if we do get him we will still be light upfront, and even still any other transfer targets we have wenger will fuck us over by penny pinching to the last drop. We aren't gonna make improvements to the team unless we buy good quality attacking players. And where the fuck is Song's replacement?
Chick Dick,
Have you only just woken up to how badly run our club is? We have done our summer business with sangooo whatever the fuck his name is? The Board will get richer and our club will become shittier! The Spuds have made a big signing today (Paulinho). Fucking same every year.

Özil's Panoramic View
05-07-2013, 10:46 PM
Chick Dick,
Have you only just woken up to how badly run our club is? We have done our summer business with sangooo whatever the fuck his name is? The Board will get richer and our club will become shittier! The Spuds have made a big signing today (Paulinho). Fucking same every year.

:o NO!

But I thought quality players could only be attracted and signed by clubs that have qualified for the CL.

GP
05-07-2013, 11:01 PM
Worst thread ever.

Cripps_orig
05-07-2013, 11:02 PM
We have Sanogo :scarf:

We're fucked.

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
05-07-2013, 11:41 PM
letters sucks cock.

WMUG
06-07-2013, 02:19 AM
Do you have this Summer girl's number?

Özil's Panoramic View
06-07-2013, 06:36 AM
Worst thread ever.

Shit week for the message board, tbh.

3rd 'worst thread ever' thus far.

fakeyank
06-07-2013, 07:38 AM

You need to be made moderator of GW :bow:

Letters
06-07-2013, 08:46 AM
Do you have this Summer girl's number?
:rimshot:

Letters
06-07-2013, 08:59 AM
Shall I just close this thread and re-open it in August?
Right now we've not done anything but we've not not done anything either.
It's right at the start of the window, not the end.

Dicks and chicks
06-07-2013, 02:50 PM

Not not done anything?

Missed out on Rooney
Missed out on Jovetic, too much penny pinching to make a move on him
Didn't get rid of dijourou
didn't get rid of bendtner
didn't release diaby
Chamakh is STILL here
higuain seems intent on holding out for somewhere else
Missed out on Mignolet
Cesar will probably join Barca
STILL NO REPLACEMENT FOR SONG even though we loaned out Coquelin

terrible summer

Who else do u think is on the market that would want to come play for us and that we could sign? I can't think of many

this "70 million" war chest isn't going to be used like every other war chest we've had in the previous seasons

surely all these war chests would add up?

Letters
06-07-2013, 02:57 PM
We were never in for Rooney :lol:

And, again, it's July. And right at the start of July.

Calm down dear, it's only the start of the transfer window.

Dicks and chicks
06-07-2013, 02:58 PM

but still. you haven't answered my question, who else do u think is on the market that would want to come and play for us and is a top quality player?

GP
06-07-2013, 03:21 PM
http://i.imgur.com/rUvZ8Mz.jpg

Master Splinter
06-07-2013, 03:27 PM
My favourite GayPete account is Dicks and chicks.

GP
06-07-2013, 03:40 PM
I put more work into my Syn account.

kas
06-07-2013, 06:11 PM
Could be worse, Cavani & Falcao could have gone to Citeh & Chelski or even Isco!

Xhaka Can’t
06-07-2013, 06:29 PM

And, again, it's July. And right at the start of July.

Calm down dear, it's only the start of the transfer window.

It is the same as every year. And I'm sure this isn't the first year you posted that or similar

Letters
06-07-2013, 07:56 PM
It is the same as every year. And I'm sure this isn't the first year you posted that or similar
Yes. I posted the same last year. I was right then, and I'm right now.
It doesn't make sense to whine about our lack of activity when the transfer window has only just opened.
If we don't do anything again this year then I'll be moaning as loud as anyone.

And whining about 'missing out on Rooney' makes even less sense when we were never in for him in the first place.
The only basis for that 'story' is a load of paper-talk which seems to have stemmed on Wenger being asked if he'd in interested in Rooney and him saying that he's a good player so of course he was.

As for who would be interested in coming to us. We're a big club. We're in the CL every year, have a big fan base, a big stadium and can pay top wages. Wave enough money at clubs and players and they'll be interested. Whether we're prepared to do that remains to be seen of course.

Niall_Quinn
06-07-2013, 08:04 PM
Let's throw it out there and make a crazy assumption - let's suppose we don't sign anyone of note this year and the board and manager ends up making the usual bullshit excuses we've heard year after year after year after year, and so on. Try and picture that scenario for a moment.

What will you do?

Wait until next July to tell people the next transfer window isn't shut yet?

It's not just this window people are pissed at, it's all the windows that have gone before. Many don't like the board, don't like the manager, don't trust them. Lots of people (and myself as a matter of routine) berate politicians at every opportunity because they are massive ****s that should die in a fire. If somebody told me to wait 5 years before criticising them I'd punch them in the face and kick them in the balls.

Niall_Quinn
06-07-2013, 08:06 PM
Another thing I'd say the only thing reasonable people are good for is letting unreasonable people get away with it.

Injury Time
06-07-2013, 08:11 PM
Let's throw it out there and make a crazy assumption - let's suppose we don't sign anyone of note this year and the board and manager ends up making the usual bullshit excuses we've heard year after year after year after year, and so on. Try and picture that scenario for a moment.

What will you do?

It's not just this window people are pissed at, it's all the windows that have gone before. Many don't like the board, don't like the manager, don't trust them. Lots of people (and myself as a matter of routine) berate politicians at every opportunity because they are massive ****s that should die in a fire. If somebody told me to wait 5 years before criticising them I'd punch them in the face and kick them in the balls.

Tbf his Mrs has already given up his season ticket in protest, not sure what more she can do next year?

Cripps_orig
06-07-2013, 09:06 PM
Transfer window may have opened officially this week.

Doesn't stop us from making deals before it. We just make it official on July 1st.

Fact is we haven't and its more of the same old shit

Letters
06-07-2013, 09:19 PM

What will you do?

That doesn't really make sense. In a month's time when the season is about to start if we've done bugger all again then that is a perfect time to moan about it.
Moaning about it now, even though the above scenario is wearingly likely, is like moaning about how crap a season we've had at the end of August.

:lol: Obviously there's plenty of good reason for moaning about the way things have been at the club but this thread is having a quite specific moan about something which only really makes sense moaning about in a month. Just saying :shrug:

Xhaka Can’t
06-07-2013, 09:21 PM
When have I whined about missing out on Rooney? I'd be whining if we signed him.

As for being right in the past, I wouldn't be so sure about that. We are in a seemingly never ending rut because it is the same thing year in-year out." Statment of intent?" we've made it.

selassie
06-07-2013, 09:57 PM
We should be grateful we haven't sold all our best players to our rivals....oh wait, we haven't got any left to sell.

GP
06-07-2013, 10:20 PM
Iknowrite?

Last season's relegation was especially painful.

:rolleyes:

Xhaka Can’t
06-07-2013, 10:55 PM
Last season sucked ass.

GP
06-07-2013, 11:03 PM
Did it?

With no good players, finishing 4th is fucking remarkable.

We must have the best manager ever.

Xhaka Can’t
06-07-2013, 11:15 PM
It did.

Finishing 4th is fucking mediocrity compared to what our Club has achieved in the past.

And yes, the Manager is working fucking miracles finishing 4th with this level of investment. Unfortunately he seems complicit in it.

Niall_Quinn
07-07-2013, 12:40 AM
Moaning about it now, even though the above scenario is wearingly likely, is like moaning about how crap a season we've had at the end of August.

Perfectly valid to moan in August about the shit season we're about to have.

Dicks and chicks
07-07-2013, 01:18 AM
Perfectly valid to moan in August about the shit season we're about to have.

WHY THE FUCK IS CHAMAKH STILL HERE

Injury Time
07-07-2013, 05:57 AM

We're using the Manure model so he's been appointed Team Trainer- Head of Combovers (that or his wages are so high no fucker will touch him)

Letters
07-07-2013, 06:26 AM
When have I whined about missing out on Rooney? I'd be whining if we signed him.
Not you, the original poster mentioned it.

As for being right in the past, I wouldn't be so sure about that. We are in a seemingly never ending rut because it is the same thing year in-year out." Statment of intent?" we've made it.
Yes, we've been in Groundhog Day for far too long but the general point about waiting for a month before moaning we've not done anything is right.

Xhaka Can’t
07-07-2013, 07:47 AM
Did Phil Connors in his most futile state wake up next morning thinking, "fuck it, this will be great because this time tomorrow will come"?

I can't think of a single positive coming out of the Club right now. Never mind getting players in, the same ineptitude is there trying to get rid of our crap like Bendtner.

You spent years saying thinks along the lines of (actually I did too) "judge Wenger at the end of the year...this is his last chance" before turning. How many more years will it take for your position during the close season to change?

Letters
07-07-2013, 07:53 AM
I'll never judge a season before it's finished or a transfer window before it's closed because neither make sense.

EDIT: Obviously the nearer the end of a season/transfer window are, the more valid comment is. But this thread comes a few days after the window has opened. As I said it's like judging a season a few games in.

Syn
07-07-2013, 10:20 AM
A damn shame we couldn't judge your face before it was finished.

Ralpheroo72
07-07-2013, 10:48 AM
At the moment, this coming season is about as welcome as a dose of the shits. One injury prone striker from the French second division in, and a number of unfounded transfer rumours. The club, as it stands, is going nowhere. This time 10 years ago we were on the cusp on the 'Invincibles', now we are on the cusp of the 'imbeciles'. Yay Arsenal!

Maestro
07-07-2013, 01:17 PM
Bit of cock obsession on this board wtf!

Niall_Quinn
07-07-2013, 02:03 PM

It's a mystery, the second greatest mystery of this era in human history (with the first being why we bought him)

Niall_Quinn
07-07-2013, 02:04 PM
Bit of cock obsession on this board wtf!

Quicker than typing Chamakh, plus easier to spell.

Xhaka Can’t
07-07-2013, 03:00 PM
I'll never judge a season before it's finished or a transfer window before it's closed because neither make sense.

EDIT: Obviously the nearer the end of a season/transfer window are, the more valid comment is. But this thread comes a few days after the window has opened. As I said it's like judging a season a few games in.

Surely you can make a judgement based upon past experience.. if you can't fair enough, but I wouldnt rush out to criticise others that do.

Letters
07-07-2013, 03:29 PM
Surely you can make a judgement based upon past experience.. if you can't fair enough, but I wouldnt rush out to criticise others that do.
You can make a prediction based on past experience but this thread talks about it in the past tense as though it's a fait accompli.

Xhaka Can’t
07-07-2013, 03:36 PM
My prediction?

Fait accompli.

Niall_Quinn
07-07-2013, 03:38 PM
You can make a prediction based on past experience but this thread talks about it in the past tense as though it's a fait accompli.

How about putting it in these terms:

I'd be amazed if these fucking cocksucking ****s signed anyone of note, given their past record. These turds bug the shit out of me and I wish they'd fuck off out of the club, I hate their fucking guts.

But, if they do sign somebody of note then great and I wish they'd fuck off out of the club, I hate their fucking guts.

Letters
07-07-2013, 03:50 PM
My prediction?

Fait accompli.
:lol: Touche.

Lord Nelson
07-07-2013, 04:58 PM
How about putting it in these terms:

I'd be amazed if these fucking cocksucking ****s signed anyone of note, given their past record. These turds bug the shit out of me and I wish they'd fuck off out of the club, I hate their fucking guts.

But, if they do sign somebody of note then great and I wish they'd fuck off out of the club, I hate their fucking guts.
Am I jumping to conclusions or is this particular transfer window winding you up?

Master Splinter
07-07-2013, 07:02 PM
Good summer so far tbf:

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Sport/Pix/pictures/2013/7/7/1373215554465/Andy-Murray-008.jpg

Muzza :bow:.

The Wengerbabies
07-07-2013, 07:04 PM
Good summer so far tbf:

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Sport/Pix/pictures/2013/7/7/1373215554465/Andy-Murray-008.jpg

And soon to come a baby that is more important than all bar 3 people in the country.

Britain :bow:

GP
07-07-2013, 07:06 PM
And soon to come a baby that is more important than all bar 3 people in the country.

Britain :bow:

I didn't know Letters was having a baby.

Letters :bow:

Özim
07-07-2013, 07:11 PM
Good summer so far tbf:

Great Britain, the best combination of 3 countries in the world :bow:

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
07-07-2013, 07:26 PM
Higuan is becoming a saga

should make a film out of it Chasing Gonzo....though people might mistake it for something Hunter S Thompson related

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
07-07-2013, 07:26 PM
Great Britain, the best combination of 3 countries in the world :bow:

The Scots are too smart to vote for independence!

McNamara That Ghost...
07-07-2013, 08:03 PM
Good summer so far tbf:

Sport. :lol:

What a stupid idea.

selassie
08-07-2013, 12:35 PM
Did it?

With no good players, finishing 4th is fucking remarkable.

We must have the best manager ever.

You know what I mean.

Dicks and chicks
20-07-2013, 01:03 PM
napoli to sign higuain would make this summer suck the biggest amount of cock we have seen to date

GP
20-07-2013, 01:27 PM
napoli to sign higuain would make this summer suck the biggest amount of cock we have seen to date

How much did you suck previously?

Lord Nelson
20-07-2013, 03:20 PM
How much did you suck previously?

The subject of cock on this site is getting pretty bad! We need to sign someone very soon to stop this kind of subject!

Niall_Quinn
20-07-2013, 04:03 PM
The subject of cock on this site is getting pretty bad! We need to sign someone very soon to stop this kind of subject!

Cock

Dicks and chicks
23-07-2013, 10:35 AM
still a lot of cock being sucked

Niall_Quinn
23-07-2013, 10:44 AM
Also, worst cock ever.

Özim
23-07-2013, 11:07 AM
Also, worst cock ever.
You're right Wenger is.

Dicks and chicks
24-07-2013, 09:13 AM
You're right Wenger is.

hes a great cock

Dicks and chicks
30-07-2013, 08:11 AM

This post makes me laugh more by the day

Harland
30-07-2013, 08:31 AM
This post makes me laugh more by the day

Chances are Sanago has a bigger cock than Suarez so maybe Wenger knew what he was doing all along.

Dicks and chicks
30-07-2013, 09:58 AM
Chances are Sanago has a bigger cock than Suarez so maybe Wenger knew what he was doing all along.

of course he has, he's black that goes without saying