PDA

View Full Version : Michel N’Dougsa Mvondo Thread

Master Splinter
12-08-2013, 01:52 PM
Why not?

One of us is bound to strike it lucky.

http://goonertalk.com/2013/08/12/cameroonian-midfielder-becomes-arsenals-fourth-summer-trialist/

Mvondo's coming home :scarf:.

McNamara That Ghost...
12-08-2013, 01:55 PM
Michael Douglas. :bow:

BlindFaith_8
12-08-2013, 01:59 PM
Fcuk me, another cheap as chips potential buy for $500K, this club is going down hill at such velocity that we should be excited by a free buy, a cheap ass signing from Ivory Coast. These kind of signings are exciting for lower clubs in the championship but for Arsenal, this is just laughable. It's an insult to the fans, the club that this pr1k and the effing board minus Usimanov are a bunch of blood sucking parasites. Bunch of ****s.

Master Splinter
12-08-2013, 02:07 PM
GP doing a great job with a brilliant parody account :bow:.

Özim
12-08-2013, 02:23 PM
This guy is the new Vieira, ASEC Samosas have produced a lot of top class players in their time like Boubacar 'Copa' Barry, Kolo Touré, Didier Zokora, Gilles Yapi Yapo, Siaka Tiéné, Abdoulaye Djire, Venance Zézé, and Aruna Dindane

'Copa' Barry and Yapi Yapo (how did we miss out on this guy???) were particularly brilliant.

They also have two satelitte clubs Charlton and Feyenoord Fetteh, an impressive portfolio I think you'll agree.

GP
12-08-2013, 02:40 PM
GP doing a great job with a brilliant parody account :bow:.

Tip of the iceberg, my friend. :lol:

Niall_Quinn
12-08-2013, 02:55 PM
Stop creating these threads will you? They are diluting the main summer transfer post count and making us all look a lot less desperate than we really are. We need 1,000 pages in that thread and it's not going to happen if everything is broken up like this. Anyway, it's a lot better to keep all our non-signings in one place so we can keep up to date with who we haven't signed without having to hunt around.

Grebbo
12-08-2013, 03:03 PM
I've got a sneaky feeling that this player thread will be the most successful in terms of the player actually signing for us.

Harland
12-08-2013, 11:45 PM
I've got a sneaky feeling that this player thread will be the most successful in terms of the player actually signing for us.

Is there a thread for Perez yet?