4. Man Utd
5. Liverpool

Niall_Quinn
15-08-2013, 10:44 AM
LOL 4th

Letters
15-08-2013, 10:48 AM
LOL 4th
That's what people were saying last year.

Letters
15-08-2013, 10:48 AM
With current squad:

1. Chelsea
2. Spurs
3. Man City
4. Man Utd
5. Liverpool

:lol:

Behave.

Shaqiri Is Boss
15-08-2013, 10:49 AM

Behave.
Yeah LDG FFS.

Swap them round you moron.

Kano
15-08-2013, 10:49 AM
1.Man City
2.Chelsea
3.Man Utd
4.Arsenal
4.Tottenham

Cripps_orig
15-08-2013, 10:52 AM
Chelsea
Man city
Man utd
Spuds
Liverpool

I_Killed_Kenny
15-08-2013, 10:54 AM
Chelsea
City
Utd
Arsenal
Spuds
Swansea

GP
15-08-2013, 10:57 AM
Arsenal
Fulham
Swansea
Southampton
Spurs

Grebbo
15-08-2013, 10:59 AM
1. City
2. Chelsea
3. Utd
4. Spuds
5. Arsenal
6. Pool

Özim
15-08-2013, 11:01 AM
Chelsea
Man City
Man U
Arsenal
Spurs

On the last day of the season with Spurs ahead by two points their squad will be attacked by a swarm of killer bees thus causing half of their squad to be out of the match, they'll lose their match 1-0 after hitting the post and bar 6 times and having 2 disallowed goals as well as conceding an offside goal by a player who should have been red carded and needing to win at 1-1 Walcott will shoot from outside the area, it will be heading for the corner post when it hits a player, rebounds of a second player, hits one post rolls across the line to the other post and then bounces off the back of the keeper who has just slipped up on the grass.

We'll then get 4th place and celebrate like we've won the treble.

Grebbo
15-08-2013, 11:01 AM
I'm surprised so many people think Jose will make Chelsea champions. He's good but has any team ever won the league without a world class striker? I don't think so.

Özim
15-08-2013, 11:02 AM
I'm not, he's arguably the best manager out there now.

Grebbo
15-08-2013, 11:05 AM
I'm not, he's arguably the best manager out there now.

Yeah he is but I don't think even he can make Torres turn from shit.

Letters
Chelsea
Man City
Man U
Arsenal
Spurs

On the last day of the season with Spurs ahead by two points their squad will be attacked by a swarm of killer bees thus causing half of their squad to be out of the match, they'll lose their match 1-0 after hitting the post and bar 6 times and having 2 disallowed goals as well as conceding an offside goal by a player who should have been red carded and needing to win at 1-1 Walcott will shoot from outside the area, it will be heading for the corner post when it hits a player, rebounds of a second player, hits one post rolls across the line to the other post and then bounces off the back of the keeper who has just slipped up on the grass.

We'll then get 4th place and celebrate like we've won the treble.
Table never lies :bow:

Gooner23
1. Chelsea
2. City
3. Utd
4. Spuds
5. Arsenal
6. Pool

As it stands I'd go with the above. If we can make a couple of reasonable signings next week it might sneak us back to 4th. A bit of ambition this summer and we may have had a crack at the title (although probably fall just short).

Going with Chelski mainly for the Mourinho factor. I also think Hazard, Mata and Oscar are going to tear it up this year.

Özim
15-08-2013, 11:06 AM
Yeah he is but I don't think even he can make Torres turn from shit.

He's an organiser and tends to get the best out of players, Chelsea have goals throughout the team anyhow, Mata, Hazard, Lampard, Ba even if Torres doesn't score a hatful they have more than enough goals.

That new guy back from loan is suppose to be quite good too.

Kano
15-08-2013, 11:07 AM
I'm surprised so many people think Jose will make Chelsea champions. He's good but has any team ever won the league without a world class striker? I don't think so.
he'll win it in the 14/15 season, providing abramo hasn't kicked him out again by then. city have the best squad and the firepower to make sure they don't fall short like last season.

Grebbo
15-08-2013, 11:09 AM
He's an organiser and tends to get the best out of players, Chelsea have goals throughout the team anyhow, Mata, Hazard, Lampard, Ba even if Torres doesn't score a hatful they have more than enough goals.

That new guy back from loan is suppose to be quite good too.

We'll see soon enough. He didn't exactly set the world alight with Ronaldo, Higuain, Di Maria, Modric, Benzema, Ozil etc. I still think he'll make Chelsea top 2 though.

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
15-08-2013, 11:09 AM
1. chelsea
2. man city
3. man utd
4. spurs
5. liverpool
6. everton

Özim
15-08-2013, 11:10 AM
We'll see soon enough. He didn't exactly set the world alight with Ronaldo, Higuain, Di Maria, Modric, Benzema, Ozil etc. I still think he'll make Chelsea top 2 though.

He won the title with a record number of points, but yeah I agree. Real is a unique club though, there's a lot of ego's there and players who think they are above the manager and that doesn't ever work out well.

Cripps_orig
15-08-2013, 11:11 AM

:blink:

They had the best league season a Spanish side has ever had couple of seasons back. Most goals, most points, best football, best player in the world, most entertaining.

Özim
15-08-2013, 11:13 AM

They had the best league season a Spanish side has ever had couple of seasons back. Most goals, most points, best football, best player in the world, most entertaining.

His last season was disappointing though, but it was beset with infighting which doesn't really help.

Grebbo
15-08-2013, 11:14 AM

Which was beaten the following season.

Kano
15-08-2013, 11:15 AM

those two aren't judged on just league titles anymore

Cripps_orig
15-08-2013, 11:17 AM
His last season was disappointing though, but it was beset with infighting which doesn't really help.

Exactly. The players there for whatever reason think they are bigger than club and manager. Mourinho rightly so didn't stand for it but performances suffered. A shame cos they'd have walked the league

Grebbo
15-08-2013, 11:17 AM
He won the title with a record number of points, but yeah I agree. Real is a unique club though, there's a lot of ego's there and players who think they are above the manager and that doesn't ever work out well.

Sure, but the record was beaten or equalled the following season, can't remember which. I'm a big Jose fan, I'm sure he'll storm the Prem I just don't now if it'll be next season with Torres up front.

I think one league win and not getting to the CL final two seasons at RM is decent but not great. Especially as Barca were pretty much managerless for much of the two seasons.

Cripps_orig
15-08-2013, 11:18 AM
Which was beaten the following season.

No it wasn't.

Grebbo
15-08-2013, 11:19 AM
No it wasn't.

Equalled then.

Marc Overmars
15-08-2013, 11:23 AM
Mourinho arguably didn't have a top striker when he won back to back titles with them, but granted Lampard's goals compensated for that though.

LDG
15-08-2013, 11:27 AM
Mourinho arguably didn't have a top striker when he won back to back titles with them, but granted Lampard's goals compensated for that though.

Deflections :bow:

Özil's Panoramic View
15-08-2013, 11:32 AM
Chavs
Citeh
Arsenal
Mancs
5per2
Liverpool

The Moyes influence will be stronger than most reckon.

Wenger's cunning will ses us in the top 3 this season.

Remember where you saw it 1st.

Grebbo
15-08-2013, 11:40 AM

Er Drogba?

Cripps_orig
15-08-2013, 11:45 AM
Er Drogba?

Wouldn't say he was world class in either of those seasons. Think he got 10-15 goals in both

Marc Overmars
15-08-2013, 11:47 AM
Er Drogba?

Took him a few seasons to upload beast mode.

Kano
15-08-2013, 11:55 AM
Took him a few seasons to upload beast mode.
i think he only ever had a couple of seasons scoring over 20 goals in a season, it was everything else he gave to the team that made him so frightening.

Grebbo
15-08-2013, 12:00 PM
Drogba's all round game was savage. He completely raped us from day one.

selassie
15-08-2013, 12:45 PM
1. Man City
2. Man Utd
3. Chelsea
4. Scum
5. Arsenal

The Emirates Gallactico
15-08-2013, 01:00 PM
1. Chelsea
2. Man Utd
3. Arsenal
4. Man City
5. Spurs
6. Liverpool

I think Pellegrini is really going to struggle and will be out by next summer.

milla
15-08-2013, 01:18 PM
Deflections :bow:

Mind you it werent just an ordinary deflections.. gk parried his shot, the ball bounce on Drogba's ass, hit JT's penis and then Mike Deans face before slowly went into the net. :coffee:

StamfordBrdige
15-08-2013, 01:19 PM
Sure, but the record was beaten or equalled the following season, can't remember which. I'm a big Jose fan, I'm sure he'll storm the Prem I just don't now if it'll be next season with Torres up front.

I think one league win and not getting to the CL final two seasons at RM is decent but not great. Especially as Barca were pretty much managerless for much of the two seasons.

3 CL semi-finals in a row is nothing to turn the nose up at. Especially when they were robbed against barcelona (like so many other teams arsenal included) with that BS redcard. Also take into account that Real hadn't gotten to the QF in quite a few years before Jose turned up.

Last season was fucked cos some players went into stupidity mode. Epitomised by the fact that Ms Casillas was saying shit in the media that should have been dealt with internally (her source funny enough was Iker Casillas). Inspite of all that they still got 85pts which isn't too shabby.

StamfordBrdige
15-08-2013, 01:31 PM
1) Man City / Chelsea
2) Chelsea / Man City
3) ManUtd
4) Spurs
5) Arsenal

I can't see arsenal with the current squad getting 4th. Unless of course it turns out AW was right and the youngsters are fucking awesome. IMO if arsenal don't sign anyone and spurs don't get 4th, spurs should be relegated on principle.

I'm not sure who's going to win the title but i'm pretty certain it'll be between us and City. ManUtd's squad is not as shite as people think it is however having SAF as manager was worth 5pts or more over a season. Depending on the kind of start they have, Moyes might have a situation on his hands.

I feel that Jose similarly is worth at least 5pts or more and expect us to score as an absolute minimum at least 80pts this season. My expectations for the season are for a strong proper title challenge and a good showing in the cups (at least QF/SF). I also think that if he goes with Torres as the number 1 striker that he'll improve from last season.

McNamara That Ghost...
15-08-2013, 01:50 PM
3 CL semi-finals in a row is nothing to turn the nose up at. Especially when they were robbed against barcelona (like so many other teams arsenal included) with that BS redcard. Also take into account that Real hadn't gotten to the QF in quite a few years before Jose turned up.

Last season was fucked cos some players went into stupidity mode. Epitomised by the fact that Ms Casillas was saying shit in the media that should have been dealt with internally (her source funny enough was Iker Casillas). Inspite of all that they still got 85pts which isn't too shabby.

Someone like Mourinho lives and dies by only winning things as what matters, therefore if he falls short of that I don't there should be any caveats.

Özim
15-08-2013, 01:50 PM
1) Man City / Chelsea
2) Chelsea / Man City
3) ManUtd
4) Spurs
5) Arsenal

I can't see arsenal with the current squad getting 4th. Unless of course it turns out AW was right and the youngsters are fucking awesome. IMO if arsenal don't sign anyone and spurs don't get 4th, spurs should be relegated on principle.

I'm not sure who's going to win the title but i'm pretty certain it'll be between us and City. ManUtd's squad is not as shite as people think it is however having SAF as manager was worth 5pts or more over a season. Depending on the kind of start they have, Moyes might have a situation on his hands.

I feel that Jose similarly is worth at least 5pts or more and expect us to score as an absolute minimum at least 80pts this season. My expectations for the season are for a strong proper title challenge and a good showing in the cups (at least QF/SF). I also think that if he goes with Torres as the number 1 striker that he'll improve from last season.

All Arsenal youngsters are awesome tbh. We're the best at what we do. :trophy:

StamfordBrdige
15-08-2013, 01:58 PM
Someone like Mourinho lives and dies by only winning things as what matters, therefore if he falls short of that I don't there should be any caveats.

Sorry but that's BS. There are caveats, that's life.

If the club captain's journalist missus starts printing stuff that should stay internal how is that the manager's fault. All the manager can do is bench the player in question which is what Jose did. Once things stabilised they went on to do quite well the only problem was that by then Barcelona had opened up a sizeable gap in the league table.

McNamara That Ghost...
15-08-2013, 02:05 PM
Sorry but that's BS. There are caveats, that's life.

If the club captain's journalist missus starts printing stuff that should stay internal how is that the manager's fault. All the manager can do is bench the player in question which is what Jose did. Once things stabilised they went on to do quite well the only problem was that by then Barcelona had opened up a sizeable gap in the league table.

It's his job not to let that unduly affect any players, otherwise what you're saying is that he is a powerless character, which is not the case. Anyway he did not fall out with Ronaldo because of Casillas's wife, he did not fall out with Sergio Ramos because of Casillas's wife. He fell out with them because he was as abrasive and confrontational as was expected he'd be - players can only take it for so long before it falls apart.

He was given more power at Real Madrid than any coach before him and yet by his third year, he managed to squander that.

What happened in the Copa Del Rey final? I guess that was Casillas's wife fault too. And losing in a semi-final, again.

He can be praised for what he has achieved without caveats, so why can't it be when it doesn't work (which in fairness has been a race occurence)?

Xhaka Can’t
15-08-2013, 02:58 PM
Arsenal
Villa
Cardiff
Chelsea
Palace

Grebbo
15-08-2013, 03:39 PM
It's his job not to let that unduly affect any players, otherwise what you're saying is that he is a powerless character, which is not the case. Anyway he did not fall out with Ronaldo because of Casillas's wife, he did not fall out with Sergio Ramos because of Casillas's wife. He fell out with them because he was as abrasive and confrontational as was expected he'd be - players can only take it for so long before it falls apart.

He was given more power at Real Madrid than any coach before him and yet by his third year, he managed to squander that.

What happened in the Copa Del Rey final? I guess that was Casillas's wife fault too. And losing in a semi-final, again.

He can be praised for what he has achieved without caveats, so why can't it be when it doesn't work (which in fairness has been a race occurence)?

:gp:

Jose is an impact manager, the best of all time probably. I can't think of another.

You get two great years out of him and he then invariably jumps ship/is pushed at year three. It might be different for him at Chavs if him and Roman get on and he gets some early success. Tbh his last season at RM was mental, to piss that many people off and to have the players/fans/chairman wanting you out takes some doing.

Özim
15-08-2013, 04:16 PM
:gp:

Jose is an impact manager, the best of all time probably. I can't think of another.

You get two great years out of him and he then invariably jumps ship/is pushed at year three. It might be different for him at Chavs if him and Roman get on and he gets some early success. Tbh his last season at RM was mental, to piss that many people off and to have the players/fans/chairman wanting you out takes some doing.

He managed 3 seasons at Real, most managers last one over there.

It's not hard to p*ss people off at Real to be honest, big players, big ego's he's a manager that usually brings players together and creates a real team ethic (us against the rest mentality) at Real it's different as some players are so big they think about themselves rather than the team.

In addition he's a manager that enjoys the banter with the press, in Spain they hated him which I find odd as he's a journalists dream, not afraid to say what he thinks, pretty charismatic as well, good sense of humour for some reason the Spaniards hated him from day one. He does get carried away sometimes no doubt, but winners hate losing and sometimes overeact due to it.

Some unsavoury incidents through his time there and the Real fans didn't like the fact he said the better team lost when they beat Man U in the CL, it was true of course Man U bossed it until the sending off.

hobson's choice
15-08-2013, 04:24 PM
Basically where we finish will all depend on what Moyes, and AVB do or don't do.

Master Splinter
15-08-2013, 04:42 PM
Manchester United
Chelsea
Arsenal
Manchester City
Tottenham Hotspufs
Swansea

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
15-08-2013, 04:45 PM
Basically where we finish will all depend on what Moyes, and AVB do or don't do.

Top Ten

1) Chelsea
2) Man City
3) Spurs
4) Man United
5) Arsenal
6) Liverpool
7) Swansea
8) Fulham
9) West Brom
10) Southampton

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
15-08-2013, 04:50 PM
Arsenal
Fulham
Swansea
Southampton
Spurs

All I can say is that if your prediction is borne out than England is going to have the shittest representation in the Champions League than its had for a long time

Cripps_orig
15-08-2013, 04:52 PM
All I can say is that if your prediction is borne out than England is going to have the shittest representation in the Champions League than its had for a long time

Remember who you're replying to

Master Splinter
15-08-2013, 04:54 PM

Swansea and Southampton probably play some of the best football in the League tbf.

They'd certainly do better than Citeh.

McNamara That Ghost...
15-08-2013, 04:55 PM

Worse than Man City not registering a win? Impressive.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
15-08-2013, 05:01 PM
Remember who you're replying to

Oh but I do....I like pissing on his wildly improbable bonfire

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
15-08-2013, 05:02 PM
Worse than Man City not registering a win? Impressive.

Fair enough really

Nayan
15-08-2013, 08:02 PM
league 6th
FA cup QF
Carling cup: runner up, losing to Crystal Palace in the last minute when CHesny airkicks a cazorla backpass from the halfway line. Chamakh will pat said keeper on the head before mooning him.
Europe cup: winners. On penalties vs Dynamo nobcheez
Wenger will be fired in February and we will be run by VIc Akers for the following 15 months while they find a replacement

Özim
15-08-2013, 08:45 PM
Oh but I do....I like pissing on his wildly improbable bonfire

Guy thinks he's being funny, he's not. Ignore him.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
15-08-2013, 08:46 PM
league 6th
FA cup QF
Carling cup: runner up, losing to Crystal Palace in the last minute when CHesny airkicks a cazorla backpass from the halfway line. Chamakh will pat said keeper on the head before mooning him.
Europe cup: winners. On penalties vs Dynamo nobcheez
Wenger will be fired in February and we will be run by VIc Akers for the following 15 months while they find a replacement

Dynamo Knobcheese would dick all over us in the final.......and they are no where near as good as Lokomotiv Fishytwat

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
15-08-2013, 08:47 PM
Guy thinks he's being funny, he's not. Ignore him.

Really?...there was me thinking he believed what he was saying

Unai Tea
15-08-2013, 08:47 PM
relegated after we run out of players and are forced to play our under-12 wunderkinder

Özim
15-08-2013, 08:48 PM
Swansea and Southampton probably play some of the best football in the League tbf.

They'd certainly do better than Citeh.

It's funny cos City haven't won any gamez in the Champions Ligue

ROFL just ROFL at City.

Özim
15-08-2013, 08:49 PM
Really?...there was me thinking he believed what he was saying

You should see some of the stuff he does believe tbf, it's ludicrous.

Master Splinter
15-08-2013, 09:48 PM

ROFL just ROFL at City.

Well done.

Only the third time you try it, it should really be more incisive in it's mockery and condescending nature. It also only works when you're highlighting the hysterical and poorly thought-out repetition that begins polluting various threads.

Other than that though, a good attempt.

Özim
15-08-2013, 09:50 PM
Well done.

Only the third time you try it, it should really be more incisive in it's mockery and condescending nature. It also only works when you're highlighting the hysterical and poorly thought-out repetition that begins polluting various threads.

Thanks.

Good advice, as they say practice makes perfect I guess!

LDG
15-08-2013, 09:50 PM
Well done.

Lol. Just lol. At Zimmerman.

GP
15-08-2013, 09:52 PM

He's a great poster, to be fair haha lol jk

LDG
15-08-2013, 09:54 PM
He's a great poster, to be fair haha lol jk

Never seen a bad post said about a posters post, who knows a thing about posting, tbf.

GP
15-08-2013, 09:54 PM
Never seen a bad post said about a posters post, who knows a thing about posting, tbf.

Best natural poster in the world

Özim
15-08-2013, 09:59 PM

What's Zimmerman done, please tell please tell? :excited:

Özim
15-08-2013, 09:59 PM

ROFLCOPTER You iz rite.

LDG
15-08-2013, 10:04 PM
What's Zimmerman done, please tell please tell? :excited:

According to google. Shot someone.

What a wanker.

Ollie the Optimist
15-08-2013, 10:04 PM
According to google. Shot someone.

What a wanker.

Marc Overmars
15-08-2013, 10:24 PM
Zimm is a good guy.

GP
15-08-2013, 10:29 PM
Zimm is a good guy.

Racist

LDG
15-08-2013, 10:30 PM
Zimm is a good guy.

http://allwomenstalk.com/7-ways-to-know-he%e2%80%99s-a-good-guy/

Özil's Panoramic View
15-08-2013, 11:14 PM
Well done.

It's 'its'. :lol:

Kano
15-08-2013, 11:46 PM

ROFL just ROFL at City.
exactly, good lad. let's all roffle at city.

bunch of useless over paid cunts who can't even qualify for the second round with that sort of spending power?

the sort of thing to make us arsenal fans laugh, whilst they laugh at our fuck ups. that's how it goes, right?

cheesy bites
16-08-2013, 09:54 AM
1. Man City
2. Man Utd
3. Chelsea
4. Arse
5. Spurs
6. Pool

Nayan
16-08-2013, 12:11 PM
Dynamo Knobcheese would dick all over us in the final.......and they are no where near as good as Lokomotiv Fishytwat

they will batter us nil-nil before we nick it on pens. Just like last time we won something

Niall_Quinn
16-08-2013, 12:57 PM
I guess it will all come down to injuries and suspensions. If we are lucky we will get 4th. If we are unlucky we will get fined or kicked out of the league for not having any players.

Letters
18-08-2013, 08:08 AM
Top 5:

1 Chelsea
2 Man City
3 Man Utd
4 Arsenal
5 Spurs
:haha:

Letters :pal:

:ilt:

Shaqiri Is Boss