PDA

View Full Version : Radamel Falcao

GP
16-08-2013, 12:56 PM
Good player :coffee:

Niall_Quinn
16-08-2013, 12:58 PM
You are only talking about him because he is £50-100million. But you do not talk about Sanogo, but you will soon.

GP
16-08-2013, 01:02 PM
I talk about Sanogo all the time.

Letters
16-08-2013, 01:05 PM
Wake me up when Sanogo goes.

Grebbo
16-08-2013, 01:05 PM
Good player but not bitey enough for his price tag.

Niall_Quinn
16-08-2013, 01:16 PM
I talk about Sanogo all the time.

I tell you, you must not speak about him because I have little bit no point if you do this.

Ollie the Optimist
16-08-2013, 02:55 PM
i saw some rumours this morning that hes been transfer listed by moncao because they are worried about tax rates or something so cant pay these players what they want.

if, and this is a huge if, this is the case. drop everything from suarez, throw it at monaco. the only club i could realistically see going for him is chelsea, so if we went in early, maybe we could do something. 50 million? reckon that would do. and he isnt banned

Shaqiri Is Boss
16-08-2013, 03:03 PM
This was all part of GP's plan.

GP
16-08-2013, 04:05 PM
This was all part of GP's plan.

:coffee:

Marc Overmars
16-08-2013, 04:17 PM
To be honest it is pretty unfair that Monaco can entice their transfer targets with no income tax and the rest of the league can't.

Time for Falcao to come home.

Grebbo
16-08-2013, 04:54 PM
i saw some rumours this morning that hes been transfer listed by moncao because they are worried about tax rates or something so cant pay these players what they want.

if, and this is a huge if, this is the case. drop everything from suarez, throw it at monaco. the only club i could realistically see going for him is chelsea, so if we went in early, maybe we could do something. 50 million? reckon that would do. and he isnt banned

:haha:

What you smoking man?!

Ollie the Optimist
16-08-2013, 04:57 PM

What you smoking man?!

i dont get what you are laughing about. i just said if the rumours are true and he is transfer listed, we should go for him. whats funny about that?

Munchies
16-08-2013, 04:58 PM
Fucking lol if that happens

Grebbo
16-08-2013, 04:59 PM
i dont get what you are laughing about. i just said if the rumours are true and he is transfer listed, we should go for him. whats funny about that?

Because its all 'if this', 'if that' blah blah blah. We aren't signing bloody Falcao.

Ollie the Optimist
16-08-2013, 05:01 PM
Because its all 'if this', 'if that' blah blah blah. We aren't signing bloody Falcao.

did i say we were? i just said we should go for him if it was true. fucking hell

Grebbo
16-08-2013, 05:02 PM
did i say we were? i just said we should go for him if it was true. fucking hell

But it's nonsense. You're reading made up shit on twitter. Don't waste your time.

Ollie the Optimist
16-08-2013, 05:06 PM
But it's nonsense. You're reading made up shit on twitter. Don't waste your time.

you are acting like ive gone out and bought the new shirt with his name on it already. i just said if the rumours are true, he would be a better chance then suarez. relax ffs

Grebbo
16-08-2013, 05:09 PM
you are acting like ive gone out and bought the new shirt with his name on it already. i just said if the rumours are true, he would be a better chance then suarez. relax ffs

No I just don't know why you're even contemplating believing made up bullshit rumours on twitter. It's pointless.

Ollie the Optimist
16-08-2013, 05:12 PM
No I just don't know why you're even contemplating believing made up bullshit rumours on twitter. It's pointless.

can you please tell me where i believe this rumour? im sure i dont believe it, yet you are convinced i do so please tell me why?

look, i said if the rumour is true, then we should change tact from saurez to him. i gave my opinion on a hypothetical situation. its not a crime so just relax ffs

Shaqiri Is Boss
16-08-2013, 05:15 PM
When you want to go to it.

Grebbo
16-08-2013, 05:16 PM
can you please tell me where i believe this rumour? im sure i dont believe it, yet you are convinced i do so please tell me why?

look, i said if the rumour is true, then we should change tact from saurez to him. i gave my opinion on a hypothetical situation. its not a crime so just relax ffs

cricketsi
17-08-2013, 08:11 AM
When you want to go to it.
When you want to come... 4th, it's a little bit pressure, making relaxing hard.

The Emirates Gallactico
17-08-2013, 09:08 AM

Isn't there some Fifa law that says you can't play for three different clubs in a calender year anyway?

Niall_Quinn
17-08-2013, 11:44 AM

You see what the club has done to the fans this summer (with the Suarez and Higuain things)? We now THINK we are big time, but we still don't have to spend a penny. It's clever stuff.