PDA

View Full Version : Handy's agony column

MissHandbag
29-08-2013, 02:41 PM
About to dip my toes in the water. Am far too content in my singledom and decided either get out and date again or start collecting carrier bags, cats and weeing myself in training for mad bag lady proper.

Let's share dating tips and analyse diaries?

GP
29-08-2013, 02:43 PM
Dear Handy.

I find dating difficult because of my enormous penis. Please advise.

Yours

Joey Jo Jo Junior

LDG
29-08-2013, 02:46 PM
Dear Handy,

Do you have any good masturbation tips?

Yours

L_D_G

MissHandbag
29-08-2013, 02:52 PM
Got a date tonight: I'm not excited about this which seems weird to me, is it?
?
He's a bit younger than me
on, the downside I'm still looking dozy from an allergic reaction to a bean salad on Sunday. On the plus side my voice is husky - Honor Blackman does Eastenders.

Letters
29-08-2013, 02:53 PM
I think I can now count myself as the expert on this :cool:
How can I help?

Letters
29-08-2013, 02:54 PM
Got a date tonight: I'm not excited about this which seems weird to me, is it??
Nah.

MissHandbag
29-08-2013, 02:56 PM
Go to specsavers Joe Joe Junior

MissHandbag
29-08-2013, 02:58 PM
Dear Handy,

Do you have any good masturbation tips?

Yours

L_D_G

After 2 years being single what do you think!

Niall_Quinn
29-08-2013, 03:00 PM
Dear Handy,

I have a relationship with this incredibly tight bastard who makes me pay for everything and will never dip in his own pocket. His mate told me the skinflint is loaded but I've yet to see a penny, everything gets left to me to pay. He even sells my shit, all my favourite stuff and keeps the cash for himself. And he's into the really expensive hangouts too, the food and drink always costs a fortune and he's always wanting me to buy new gear to wear which is mega bucks. He told me he had a surprise for me this summer and I have waited and waited but fuck all, unless he means those two bits of junk he found in a skip on the way home? Can't be those, not even he could be that insensitive.

What should I do? Get rid of the miserly git or wait it out and see if he changes?

Niall Underscore Quinn

LDG
29-08-2013, 03:00 PM
After 2 years being single what do you think!

What do I think?

Usually something young, with big tits.

MissHandbag
29-08-2013, 03:02 PM
I think I can now count myself as the expert on this :cool:
How can I help?

Meet me at 8pm. I don't have a pumpkin so will bring a melon and 2 pigeons fairy godmother

GP
29-08-2013, 03:11 PM
Looks more like 2 melons.

MissHandbag
29-08-2013, 03:12 PM
Dear Handy,

I have a relationship with this incredibly tight bastard who makes me pay for everything and will never dip in his own pocket. His mate told me the skinflint is loaded but I've yet to see a penny, everything gets left to me to pay. He even sells my shit, all my favourite stuff and keeps the cash for himself. And he's into the really expensive hangouts too, the food and drink always costs a fortune and he's always wanting me to buy new gear to wear which is mega bucks. He told me he had a surprise for me this summer and I have waited and waited but fuck all, unless he means those two bits of junk he found in a skip on the way home? Can't be those, not even he could be that insensitive.

What should I do? Get rid of the miserly git or wait it out and see if he changes?

Niall Underscore Quinn

Dear Mr underscore Quinn

You're worried about your financial assets! Hello, your boyfriend is selling your shit! You need a reality check, possibly expert counselling as does your log robber. On a more practical note: try flushing after.

PGFC
29-08-2013, 03:13 PM
Don't eat spinach, don't mention the age thing again and don't boast about going from cold to crashing orgasm in 2 minutes with your special Dremel attachments.

Otherwise knock yourself out :good: (sorry, with your track record, ignore that last bit)

LDG
29-08-2013, 03:15 PM
Dear Mr underscore Quinn

You're worried about your financial assets! Hello, your boyfriend is selling your shit! You need a reality check, possibly expert counselling as does your log robber. On a more practical note: try flushing after.

:haha:

MissHandbag
29-08-2013, 03:32 PM
Don't eat spinach, don't mention the age thing again and don't boast about going from cold to crashing orgasm in 2 minutes with your special Dremel attachments.

Otherwise knock yourself out :good: (sorry, with your track record, ignore that last bit)

Hmmm, forgot about that. The dilemma has changed: Stay at home with said attachments which also negates having to get dressed and leave the house, short pre date interlude ensures 100% mellow mood with possible cigarette cravings or reject all machinery in favour of human contact!

PGFC
29-08-2013, 03:35 PM
Human contact?? :arry: Bollocks to that, bit too real-life for me.

MissHandbag
29-08-2013, 03:48 PM
Have decided to go

Next instalment (should be gripping) to follow

Letters
29-08-2013, 03:50 PM
Blow by blow account posted on here tomorrow kthxplz :good:

PGFC
29-08-2013, 03:51 PM
:doh: No gripping either ffs, gently Handy, gently...you don't want to spook him

MissHandbag
30-08-2013, 09:06 AM
Well, I'm not one to be too pre-emptive but my new dating diary might be paused. Had the most unexpectedly lovely date last night after all!

PGFC
30-08-2013, 09:16 AM
You know the drill, pics or GTFO

oh.

well done anyway :clap:

Letters
30-08-2013, 09:23 AM
Hurrah!

LDG
30-08-2013, 09:37 AM
Huzzah!!

##

##

MissHandbag
30-08-2013, 09:57 AM
No pictures and nothing untoward though we were having a coffee after our date in a deserted bit of a cafe. He kissed me goodnight and at that moment. a rotund gaudy young woman shouted 'get a room' as she thundered past to the loo! Now, my first instinct after her rudely berating our first kiss was to shout back: Get a gastric band. I opted for kissing him back instead. We have a next date anyway so the adage about it not being over til the fat lady sings are maybe a myth.

Nayan
01-09-2013, 09:40 PM
she was probably just jealous / recently dumped