PDA

View Full Version : Arsenal Vs Chelsea (Capital One Cup) 29 Oct 2013 19.45pm KO SS1

Pages : 1 [2]

IBK
29-10-2013, 09:44 PM
Yeah I'm worried too after this game, wasn't far off our 1st 11 and yet we got beaten by their second team. Our form is dropping away at a crucial time, if we'd played some kids today and lost whilst it would have been disappointing at least we'd have kept up the mystique we could match the top teams, this results kinda proves we can't and won't help the players believe we can either.

The problem for me is that after this game, Dortmund and a grind against Palace the sparkle is already fading from our team.

IBK
29-10-2013, 09:46 PM
Yet it took a gift and a wondergoal to beat us.

If you put your mattress up against the radiator it should be dry by the morning.

Doesn't matter, really. I have enjoyed the season so far but games like this are a reality check, and it is obvious that there are question marks over our credentials.

Özim
29-10-2013, 09:54 PM
Doesn't matter, really. I have enjoyed the season so far but games like this are a reality check, and it is obvious that there are question marks over our credentials.

Yup agree, we've not really had any tests this season so far, it's been enjoyable and we've done well but a game like this brings you back to earth, they were away from home with a B team and frankly beat us easily tbh.

Blink 1nce Quince 2wice
29-10-2013, 09:55 PM
I know a lot of you lot expected us to lose, but I never get used to us losing to that filth. Absolutely sickening sounds of the chavs singing Mourinho's name over and over again.

Wenger should be disgusted by his record against this tool.

LDG
29-10-2013, 09:58 PM
I know a lot of you lot expected us to lose, but I never get used to us losing to that filth. Absolutely sickening sounds of the chavs singing Mourinho's name over and over again.

Wenger should be disgusted by his record against this tool.

Yep. Sick of the awful cunt.

No, not wenger :rolleyes:

Hoping for better when I go to the home prem game :pray:

bunsco
01-11-2013, 01:04 AM

That was never in doubt the moment the transfer window closed...