PDA

View Full Version : Winter Transfer Speculation and Shit.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]

Niall_Quinn
31-01-2014, 04:04 PM
On the other hand, we did the mega-meh Flamini deal before signing Ozil. So now we are signing the Swedish bloke it probably means we are signing Ronaldo too. At least that's the logical assumption.

RedCrook is doing his car window shit. They just so happen to catch him through his car window every transfer day?

More Rosie action.

Özil's Panoramic View
31-01-2014, 04:05 PM
Klastrum and Kalou would be our punishment for getting Arsene Wenger to spend 42m to sign Ozil.

Also, Maureen says City have ben lucky because many decisions go in their favour.

Maureen. :sick: but :bow:

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/9143722/jose-mourinho-says-manchester-city-are-lucky-and-will-find-their-level-in-europe

Munchies
31-01-2014, 04:06 PM
‏@JWTelegraph

No change at Arsenal...Kim Kallstrom to be only signing unless there are unexpected changes. No push for Klose

--
Dont even want Klose in ? He'd cost like £1m-£2m , much less on a loan:haha:

AKBapologist
31-01-2014, 04:08 PM
Maureen. :sick: but :bow:

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/9143722/jose-mourinho-says-manchester-city-are-lucky-and-will-find-their-level-in-europe

Danny Roses red card just got overturned.

AKBapologist
31-01-2014, 04:15 PM
http://www1.skysports.com/football/live-blog/

Munchies
31-01-2014, 04:16 PM
Guess this threads done then, only Kalstromm in.

Wenger doesn't want another striker.

Hopefully Giroud stays fit .

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
31-01-2014, 04:17 PM

Another kick in the teeth for spurs fans

Niall_Quinn
31-01-2014, 04:18 PM
Maybe this will force Wenger to play Podolski. It will be link a new signing.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
31-01-2014, 04:18 PM
Guess this threads done then, only Kalstromm in.

Wenger doesn't want another striker.

Hopefully Giroud stays fit .

It says something about the striker situation that we are sweating on the fitness of a player who is not good enough for the first team.

Niall_Quinn
31-01-2014, 04:20 PM
Another kick in the teeth for spurs fans

Main thing is city got the points. Proves again why we don't need no stinking technology in the game.

saintnickle
31-01-2014, 04:20 PM
But we're not signing this guy, he's being brought in because with the Flamini suspension and Ramsey injuried for longer time than expected, we're suddenly missing 2 players going into a tough run of games. This loan deal is just cover, because there is no other players available, i trust Wenger in bringing in the best players available right now and i have no doubt he will go for a top holding midfielder in the summer, considering arteta is getting to old and Flamini was always going to be back-up.

But who would you sign as a striker? Berbatov and Vucinic who alot of people in here wanted, are on level with Bendtner and are probably even more lazy and has worse discipline, that we have hated Bendtner for. I dont really see any other available strikers right now, unless we pay out Chelsea/City silly money and we all know, that is not going to happend. Hell, Chelsea need a striker even more than us and they havent even signed a new striker.

How in hell do chelsea need a striker more than us.They have eto torres and ba.We have giroud bendtner and sanogo.Get real

Niall_Quinn
31-01-2014, 04:22 PM
How in hell do chelsea need a striker more than us.They have eto torres and ba.We have giroud bendtner and sanogo.Get real

We also nearly have Joel Campell who can play there. And Park.

saintnickle
31-01-2014, 04:22 PM
It's a loan deal? That's better I suppose, at least we won't be stuck with him. So Wenger's approach to really kicking on and challenging for the title is to get an Elastoplast and slap it in the midfield? Apparently we had £70mill to spend in the summer. We spent £42mill, good stuff, thank fuck for that at least. What happened to the rest of the money?

No, not clapped out shite like Berbatov or nothing players like Vucinic. We need a statement of intent to re-energise the squad for what will be a tough run-in. We have the money, whay not show a bit of ambition and go for it? We aren't city you know, we have waited 10 years to make a challenge. It's not like we are asking to spunk cash all over the place. You average out the spend over 10 years and in realistic terms we've done almost fuck all.

We didnt spend 42m in the summer ,we spent in total 25m.So much for our newfound wealth,Cardiff spent more than that..

Niall_Quinn
31-01-2014, 04:24 PM
We didnt spend 42m in the summer ,we spent in total 25m.So much for our newfound wealth,Cardiff spent more than that..

In many ways that make it worse.

AKBapologist
31-01-2014, 04:25 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BfUf_f9IQAAXXZ1.png

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
Main thing is city got the points. Proves again why we don't need no stinking technology in the game.

I was more referring to the fact that at least for spurs fan he wouldn't be playing through suspension, the same way I used to pray to a fictitious fairy tale God that Cygan would get injured or suspended

McNamara That Ghost...

In terms of goals, there isn't really much difference. 16 goals on both sides.

We both need a better one as much as the other and at least we know we will finally be rid of Bendtner this summer, although Chelsea can say the same about Eto'o I guess.

McNamara That Ghost...
31-01-2014, 04:26 PM
Kate Riley. :bow:

Niall_Quinn
31-01-2014, 04:27 PM
I was more referring to the fact that at least for spurs fan he wouldn't be playing through suspension, the same way I used to pray to a fictitious fairy tale God that Cygan would get injured or suspended

Exactly, that linesman is a cunt.

JonasTC
31-01-2014, 04:28 PM

Giroud has almost scored as many goals as those 3 combined, so yea i would say they need a striker more than us..."Get real".

McNamara That Ghost...
31-01-2014, 04:29 PM
The orcs at Stoke are gathering again.

Niall_Quinn
31-01-2014, 04:31 PM
The orcs at Stoke are gathering again.

They have a cave troll.

McNamara That Ghost...
31-01-2014, 04:32 PM
They have a cave troll.

Cattermole?

Niall_Quinn
31-01-2014, 04:32 PM
Wenger :doh:

Niall_Quinn
31-01-2014, 04:40 PM
Why can't that bald bloke on Sky speak proper?

Munchies
31-01-2014, 04:44 PM
Giroud has almost scored as many goals as those 3 combined, so yea i would say they need a striker more than us..."Get real".

But they can rely on the 3, when we can only rely on one.

Japan Shaking All Over
31-01-2014, 04:45 PM
Have we actually signed the Swede.....? Seem to remember people having doubts over Flams but he has been great. Ready to give Wumger the benefit of the doubt but surely we should have brought more in considering l that are out?

Feel it's a useless exercise to ask questions during the transfer window :pray: last minute signing

fakeyank
31-01-2014, 04:48 PM
Why do we need another midfielder?! And that too, a washed up POS from some shit league? We still have Rosicky, Ozil Cazorla, Arteta, Ox to pick 3 players from!! Wilshere is just out for this week, so that makes it 6 players available!!
How can we have let a realistic target like Berba go? This is a player who knows the pace of the PL, can create something out of nothing and wouldve cost us nothing... sure, he wont work hard for the team but he is miles and miles better than Bendtner, Sanogo, Park and whoever the fuck else we may have available, as back up to Giroud!

Oh dear lord, please no to Nordstrom or whoever the fuck he is.. please FFS sign a striker!!

JonasTC
31-01-2014, 04:48 PM
But they can rely on the 3, when we can only rely on one.

Are u kidding me? That logic is retarded... None of them score goals, so they can rely on all of them? :D Atleast we have one striker who actually scores goals (yet still not enough).

Munchies
31-01-2014, 05:13 PM
Are u kidding me? That logic is retarded... None of them score goals, so they can rely on all of them? :D Atleast we have one striker who actually scores goals (yet still not enough).

They do alot more for the team then say what Bendtner does.

Bentdner is a useless lump of shit upfront, if you cross it, 1/10 he'll score a header. He doesn't do much else, and has to be set up as he's always still.

Torres runs around non-stop, he might not get the goals, but I'd rather have a Torres/Eto/Ba than Bentdner who does fuck all.

We can't expect to play Giroud every game, so who do we rely on ? I'd rather have Eto/Torres/Ba than Giroud/Bentdner/Sanogo that's for sure.

Özil's Panoramic View
31-01-2014, 05:15 PM
Wtf does the chavs needing a striker have to do with us needing a striker? Silly, diversionary argument at best.

And dear old me. Kimmy? This is what we left Highbury for, eh?

JonasTC
31-01-2014, 05:19 PM
Wtf does the chavs needing a striker have to do with us needing a striker? Silly, diversionary argument at best.

And dear old me. Kimmy. This is what we left Highbury for, eh?

It came from someone mentioning that Chelsea always sign whoever they will and someone else saying we need a striker, and i commented that they probably need a striker more than we do and they havent even been able to get one. Mourinho even said at the press conference that they know who they want, but it wasnt possible in this transfer window. So when even the infinite money clubs have problems getting the striker they want, then who the hell do people in here expect us to sign?

AKBapologist
31-01-2014, 05:21 PM
Stan Collymore has been on Twitter and it looks like he's heard whispers of Arsenal trying again for a transfer.

And it's a STRIKER, a real actual striker with two legs and everything.

As I said earlier, they really do need at least one:
Arsenal.

"Going back to Madrid to try one last time for Morata ".

More bad news for Arsene Wenger - and it's nothing to do with his hair stylist.

The Gunners have been trying to sign Barcelona's 18-year-old striker Munir El Haddadi for some time.

But the teenager has decided to stay put and sign a professional contract until 2017 even though Arsenal made him a better offer.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/arsenal-transfer-news-live-julian-3095847#.UuvbNHd_uiM

fakeyank
31-01-2014, 05:21 PM
It came from someone mentioning that Chelsea always sign whoever they will and someone else saying we need a striker, and i commented that they probably need a striker more than we do and they havent even been able to get one. Mourinho even said at the press conference that they know who they want, but it wasnt possible in this transfer window. So when even the infinite money clubs have problems getting the striker they want, then who the hell do people in here expect us to sign?

Berbatov would be a good start

Munchies
31-01-2014, 05:22 PM
Berbatov would be a good start

Fulham offered him to us, we said no, before they then went on and bought Mitroglou for £13m, a proven goalscorer this season from Olympiakos with 17goals in 19 games.

Niall_Quinn
31-01-2014, 05:25 PM
Turned Sky off, it's unwatchable crap.

Munchies
31-01-2014, 05:26 PM

I watched it once this morning, not been on it since.

Gave up with the transfers tbh :coffee:

JonasTC
31-01-2014, 05:27 PM
Berbatov is worse than Bendtner on this stage of this career, is a super cunt, even more lazy and has worse discipline. The exact things we have hated Bendtner for, for years.

Cant take you guys serious anymore, go play some more football manager :D

fakeyank
31-01-2014, 05:30 PM
Berbatov is worse than Bendtner

Any and all opinion of yours after this, regarding any matter in life should be disregarded. Ktnx

:tiphat:

McNamara That Ghost...
31-01-2014, 05:31 PM

BUCitW.

Munchies
31-01-2014, 05:37 PM
Any and all opinion of yours after this, regarding any matter in life should be disregarded. Ktnx

:tiphat:

This. Bah Gawd.

:haha:

Niall_Quinn
31-01-2014, 05:38 PM
BUCitW.

Okay, I give up. Tell me.

McNamara That Ghost...
31-01-2014, 05:44 PM
Best Unwatchable Crap in the World!

Fist of Lehmann
31-01-2014, 05:48 PM
I realise this may be an unpopular view, but I'm of the opinion we should sign some fucking players.

Niall_Quinn
31-01-2014, 05:51 PM
I realise this may be an unpopular view, but I'm of the opinion we should sign some fucking players.

You come on here halfway through the window when some of us have been glued in since 6am and you spout your absurd theories.

Niall_Quinn
31-01-2014, 05:53 PM
Best Unwatchable Crap in the World!

Oh right, Gandhi IIRC

Niall_Quinn
31-01-2014, 05:54 PM
It's not all doom and gloom. We've still got Ozil, for the time being.

KSE Comedy Club
31-01-2014, 05:55 PM
So wenger is going back to try and get morata when Real have already said no.

More time wasting.

We've had the wool pulled over our eyes again

Fucking cunts the lot of them

Munchies
31-01-2014, 05:56 PM
Lol,

Arsenal have had a loan bid for Saloman Kalou REJECTED by Lille (SkySportsNews)

Gooner23
31-01-2014, 05:57 PM
Thank fuck for that.

The bargain bin shopping is in full flow though..

McNamara That Ghost...
31-01-2014, 05:58 PM
I just made six transfers on Fantasy Football. How hard is it? http://www.bbc.co.uk/dnaimages/boards/images/all_emoticons/f_grr.gif

JonasTC
31-01-2014, 06:01 PM
I just made six transfers on Fantasy Football. How hard is it? http://www.bbc.co.uk/dnaimages/boards/images/all_emoticons/f_grr.gif

I won the treble with Arsenal in most Football Manager games... They should hire me to run the club from top to bottom.

GP
31-01-2014, 06:02 PM
I won the treble with Arsenal in most Football Manager games... They should hire me to run the club from top to bottom.

It doesn't count if you use the money cheat.

McNamara That Ghost...
31-01-2014, 06:03 PM
It doesn't count if you use the money cheat.

Pellegrini. :lol:

As a great man once said: Shut your noise.

McNamara That Ghost...
31-01-2014, 06:03 PM

Sounds good. Bendtner the main man I presume.

Niall_Quinn
31-01-2014, 06:11 PM
Lol,

Lille :bow:

Niall_Quinn
31-01-2014, 06:13 PM
Why haven't we bid for any of Pardew's players? This window is boring.

Niall_Quinn
31-01-2014, 06:20 PM
Why have we wasted hours tyoing up this Kellstrom deal when we could have been using the time to sign a proper player?

Munchies
31-01-2014, 06:23 PM
Why have we wasted hours tyoing up this Kellstrom deal when we could have been using the time to sign a proper player?

Not surprising , had 31 days to sign someone :lol:

Niall_Quinn
31-01-2014, 06:24 PM
Why, if Wenger is interested in bringing Draxler to Arsenal, does he think he'll get him any cheaper in the summer? According to smudger on Sky he says Shalke were prepared to take less than the summer buyout clause. If that's true then we have fucked this up beyond belief.

Option 1: Pay maybe £5mill over the odds for, a good young player with massive potential, an international, a possible replacement for judas, another German in the squad, a shot in the arm for our title challenge, a message to the players and fans we are big time serious about going for it, a message to the opposition we are back and in business, or:

Option 2: Get some 31 year old nobody from a nobody league on loan.

Difficult decision.

Munchies
31-01-2014, 06:28 PM
Why, if Wenger is interested in bringing Draxler to Arsenal, does he think he'll get him any cheaper in the summer? According to smudger on Sky he says Shalke were prepared to take less than the summer buyout clause. If that's true then we have fucked this up beyond belief.

Option 1: Pay maybe £5mill over the odds for, a good young player with massive potential, an international, a possible replacement for judas, another German in the squad, a shot in the arm for our title challenge, a message to the players and fans we are big time serious about going for it, a message to the opposition we are back and in business, or:

Option 2: Get some 31 year old nobody from a nobody league on loan.

Difficult decision.

Operation : Spend as little as possible :good:

Niall_Quinn
31-01-2014, 06:30 PM
Why does Wenger think it's a good idea to try to tackle the rest of the season without any sort of backup for Giroud? That's not really a gamble is it? It's more like Russian roulette with at least 50% of the chamber filled. In 31 days we can't get ANYONE? Not even on loan?

Globalgunner
31-01-2014, 06:30 PM
Operation : Spend as little as possible :good:

We all know Wenger wont pay over the odds, even for his own heart transplant

Munchies
31-01-2014, 06:34 PM
We all know Wenger wont pay over the odds, even for his own heart transplant

His new contract got a pay rise though, that's all that matters .

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-45ctEqBZlYA/UjDHrISbEmI/AAAAAAAAAvg/l4Q8onmln14/s1600/ed57b344b62d04200a18f18b0ab3389d_large.gif

KSE Comedy Club
31-01-2014, 06:34 PM
Why does Wenger think it's a good idea to try to tackle the rest of the season without any sort of backup for Giroud? That's not really a gamble is it? It's more like Russian roulette with at least 50% of the chamber filled. In 31 days we can't get ANYONE? Not even on loan?

"Well we don't need another midfielder, and if we find someone a little bit special or and exceptional talent then we will do it."

(Unless they cost more than wenger thinks they are worth)

KSE Comedy Club
31-01-2014, 06:35 PM
Lol,

That's gotta be someone at Sky takin the piss.......right?

Munchies
31-01-2014, 06:36 PM

No , I was watching it when they said it :lol:

Lille said, he can leave on a permanent deal, but not on loan.

We've been linked to him since 04//05 :lol:

Niall_Quinn
31-01-2014, 06:49 PM
Lille wanted us to pay the second class rail fare but Wenger would only pay standby from Dover to London.

Munchies
31-01-2014, 06:53 PM
From Kalou to Klose , which I'd prefer :pray:

BREAKING: Arsenal have offered Lazio £2million to allow them to sign striker Miroslav Klose on-loan for the rest of the season.
http://metro.co.uk/2014/01/31/arsenal-offer-lazio-2million-loan-fee-in-hope-of-signing-miroslav-klose-4286153/

They only signed him for £5m, so that is a good deal for them

Kallstrom is all done now. [BBC]

Niall_Quinn
31-01-2014, 06:59 PM
Kallstrom is all done now

Wow. Mega.

JonasTC
31-01-2014, 07:02 PM
I was reading some live update chat from danish media and they said that Bendtner has said no to a club, update later....

Niall_Quinn
31-01-2014, 07:03 PM
I was reading some live update chat from danish media and they said that Bendtner has said no to a club, update later....

Yes it was us, we asked him to leave.

Munchies
31-01-2014, 07:09 PM
Yes it was us, we asked him to leave.

McNamara That Ghost...
31-01-2014, 07:11 PM
Källström. :bow:

Always rated him tbf. Although Wenget needs to stop signing players with various accents on their name.

Munchies
31-01-2014, 07:11 PM
@bbcsport_david
https://twitter.com/bbcsport_david/status/429330623514542080
#Afc board were happy to meet #Schalke fee for Draxler & keen this month to avoid summer battle, but AW valuation lower & unwilling to budge

--
Makes no sense, he'll cost the same amount if not more in the summer ! Esp when other teams bid

Grebbo
31-01-2014, 07:15 PM
@bbcsport_david
#Afc board were happy to meet #Schalke fee for Draxler & keen this month to avoid summer battle, but AW valuation lower & unwilling to budge

--
Makes no sense, he'll cost the same amount if not more in the summer ! Esp when other teams bid

That's complete made up bullshit :lol:

I can't believe we actually tried to sign Kalou :haha:

Niall_Quinn
31-01-2014, 07:15 PM
We aren't getting him in the summer, this deal is dead. It'll be shit watching him score against us.

JonasTC
31-01-2014, 07:17 PM
Bendtner has said no to turkish Trabzonspor

McNamara That Ghost...
31-01-2014, 07:20 PM
Bendtner. :lol:

Ruined our attempts to get a striker in the summer and is doing it again now.

#Arsenalfamily :rolleyes:

Niall_Quinn
31-01-2014, 07:22 PM
Bendtner has said no to turkish Trabzonspor

Let me guess, they wouldn't double his wages. When is Nik going to finally accept he's worth a grand total of £3.75 per week - tops!

Syn
31-01-2014, 07:26 PM
We wouldn't let him go in the summer when he had already burned all his bridges, he seemed a completely useless player and we had Walcott fit. I find it hard to believe the club would consider letting him leave before the summer.

Niall_Quinn
31-01-2014, 07:28 PM
With Bendtner you take the opportunities to get rid of him when they come. So far no luck.

fakeyank
31-01-2014, 07:30 PM
@bbcsport_david

--

Again shows how much power AW has over how much is paid to the players. You are the fucking manager. You give your fucking list of players and let the negotiators and whoever fucking else is there, to do their job and pay what they want. FFS, might as well rename us from Arsenal FC to Bank of Arsenal.

Kallostrom... FFS!! :banghead: :ilt:

Munchies
31-01-2014, 07:39 PM
He's here !!

http://www.arsenal.com/assets/_files/scaled/696x392/jan_14/gun__1391188234_kallstrom3.jpg

omgomgomomg

Shaqiri Is Boss
31-01-2014, 07:41 PM
He's a fucking giant.

Power n Glory
31-01-2014, 07:50 PM
Is Park still on our books?

Munchies
31-01-2014, 07:54 PM
Is Park still on our books?

Yes :haha:

Each window there's talk of him fucking off, but he never does

--
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BfVTl-vIcAApKlK.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BfVT7E5IYAAyeLf.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BfVUP8-CMAEuWcJ.png

McNamara That Ghost...
31-01-2014, 07:56 PM
It's Jim White time.

More importantly, it's Natalie Sawyer time!

Munchies
31-01-2014, 07:58 PM
He's a fucking giant.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BfVU_lgCMAIGgL9.jpg

Shaqiri Is Boss
31-01-2014, 07:59 PM
That ball is bigger than Mertesaker tbf.

McNamara That Ghost...
31-01-2014, 07:59 PM

--

Fairly sure we've taken more photos of him than Özil.

McNamara That Ghost...
31-01-2014, 08:00 PM
That ball is bigger than Mertesaker tbf.

Faster too.

Merts. :haha:

He's so slow!

McNamara That Ghost...
31-01-2014, 08:01 PM
Champagne Charlie in the studio too. :bow:

Niall_Quinn
31-01-2014, 08:04 PM

--

LOL - we're so tight we made him do his press shots in the ASDA photo booth.

McNamara That Ghost...
31-01-2014, 08:18 PM
Simon Jordan. :bow:

Takes no shit when he is on programmes such as this.

Niall_Quinn
31-01-2014, 08:22 PM
How can they make such a song and dance over a day when basically nothing has happened?

McNamara That Ghost...
31-01-2014, 08:23 PM
They manage to do that all season long in truth.

Niall_Quinn
31-01-2014, 08:25 PM
BREAKING NEWS: Man City do no business!
BREAKING NEWS: Draxler not going to Arsenal!
BREAKING NEWS: Shergar not found!

McNamara That Ghost...
31-01-2014, 08:26 PM
I think Kate Abdo gets commission for every extra needless accent she makes.

Shaqiri Is Boss
31-01-2014, 08:30 PM
It's Jim White time.

More importantly, it's Natalie Sawyer time!
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BfVYkioIIAAxVd7.png

GP
31-01-2014, 08:31 PM
You monster.

McNamara That Ghost...
31-01-2014, 08:33 PM
Piss off 'Arry.

McNamara That Ghost...
31-01-2014, 08:33 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BfVYkioIIAAxVd7.png

:sick:

McNamara That Ghost...
31-01-2014, 08:53 PM
Jim feeling Kate Abdo up.

Blink 1nce Quince 2wice
31-01-2014, 08:55 PM
Bloody hell... we signed a player. Rnadomly saw him in the colours on the BBC football page.

Can't hurt....won't spearhead us to the title though....

KSE Comedy Club
31-01-2014, 08:56 PM
Kim kalliwop or whatever the fuck his name is looks gay as fuck tbh

Özim
31-01-2014, 08:56 PM
Lol,

Oh God, times must be tough if we're going after dogshite like him.

GP
31-01-2014, 08:57 PM

no you

Özim
31-01-2014, 09:16 PM
Maybe this will force Wenger to play Podolski. It will be link a new signing.

No, he was only bought to keep the bench warm (it's not heated and in winter it gets quite chilly). He's doing quite a good job, though Wenger was a bit upset with him when he was injured and out for so long, talk was he was after another bench warmer.

Think he might have found one now so Podolski's days look numbered.

McNamara That Ghost...
31-01-2014, 09:18 PM
"Honestly, so much is happening tonight".

Whatever you say Jim.

Power n Glory
31-01-2014, 09:21 PM

Explains why he wants out of Russia!

GP
31-01-2014, 09:40 PM
BERBATOV SIGNS!!!

for monaco.

Niall_Quinn
31-01-2014, 09:48 PM
BERBATOV SIGNS!!!

for monaco.

You splaffed just like Jim White there.

IBK
31-01-2014, 09:49 PM
Lol,

That is so below what we could achieve its comical!

Niall_Quinn
31-01-2014, 09:51 PM
We always try to sign Kalou, it's a tradition. We'll try again in the summer too.

GP
31-01-2014, 09:58 PM
David Ornstein ‏@bbcsport_david 2m
Senderos set set to join Valencia. Expects to find out in the next half-hour if going ahead - likely to depend on Heitinga #ffc #bbcfootball

:haha: What??

Shaqiri Is Boss
31-01-2014, 09:59 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-go6eKiLPFH0/UnYgZyHTkNI/AAAAAAAAOko/4iaTvSmv--I/s1600/cookie-monster-waiting.gif

Munchies
31-01-2014, 09:59 PM
How is he still playing ? What an awful player.

Bloody cunt is a millionaire off being a fucking shite player. Lucky cunt.

Niall_Quinn
31-01-2014, 10:00 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-go6eKiLPFH0/UnYgZyHTkNI/AAAAAAAAOko/4iaTvSmv--I/s1600/cookie-monster-waiting.gif

He's better than nothing I suppose. How much?

GP
Senderos has indeed signed for Valencia :lol:

McNamara That Ghost...
:wacko:

Senderos vs Messi and Ronaldo. :rose:

GP
31-01-2014, 10:01 PM
How is he still playing ? What an awful player.

Bloody cunt is a millionaire off being a fucking shite player. Lucky cunt.

He was never shit, he just couldn't control his weakness for cookies.

Niall_Quinn
31-01-2014, 10:02 PM
Senderos has indeed signed for Valencia :lol:

Probably some sort of tax fiddle.

RomfordPele
31-01-2014, 10:03 PM

Better than bendtner. Must get.

McNamara That Ghost...
31-01-2014, 10:07 PM
COOOKIEEE.

GP
31-01-2014, 10:08 PM
He did it all for the cookie.

Niall_Quinn
31-01-2014, 10:08 PM
Cookie Monster seems to be the highlight of our day so far.

COOOOKIEEEE!

McNamara That Ghost...
31-01-2014, 10:09 PM
That Fulham reporter. :haha:

Soaked.

Also, Fulham fans cheer Senderos leaving.

How can this berk at Stoke not do the research on the player he is waffling on about?

COOKIEEEE.

Master Splinter
31-01-2014, 10:25 PM
COOOKIEEE.

Stream died. Was it a good goal?

McNamara That Ghost...
31-01-2014, 10:25 PM
Choc chipped it in.

Master Splinter
31-01-2014, 10:29 PM
Danny Graham has joined Boro. Will probably score 568 goals and be signed by whoever gets promoted this summer.

Swansea have signed Emnes from Boro. N'Gog and now Emnes. Laudrup is really on a mission to destroy them completely from the inside. And I'm the only one that's noticed it, I think. Winning the COC was part one of his evil long game.

Shaqiri Is Boss
31-01-2014, 10:30 PM
The Ghost of David Pleat on 5Live.

Creepy.

Niall_Quinn
31-01-2014, 10:31 PM
The Ghost of David Pleat on 5Live.

Creepy.

Do you have any more pics of cookie monster?

Shaqiri Is Boss
31-01-2014, 10:33 PM

IS THAT ALL I AM TO YOU?

http://media.giphy.com/media/whNK1SAMSQjwQ/giphy.gif

McNamara That Ghost...
31-01-2014, 10:35 PM
Martinez is doing the full 'Arry!

footloose, the wanderer
31-01-2014, 10:37 PM

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR3c-MTCk6h5UQMst3obr6eI8xmkWMQZYV03-lT23DOTfDLZCTL

http://josephmallozzi.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/1388.jpg?w=300&h=290

Niall_Quinn
31-01-2014, 10:50 PM
10 minutes until the title SLAMS SHUT!

Munchies
31-01-2014, 10:57 PM
:rose:

Lol if Giroud is injured on Sunday

Shaqiri Is Boss
31-01-2014, 11:00 PM
BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG

McNamara That Ghost...
31-01-2014, 11:00 PM
It has indeed SLAMMED SHUT.

:coffee:

Munchies
31-01-2014, 11:05 PM
Park Chu Chu YOung is going to Watford on loan

LOL

GP
31-01-2014, 11:07 PM
Chu Chu Rocket :lol:

McNamara That Ghost...
31-01-2014, 11:10 PM
The Ukrainian Messi deal could be off say SSN. What a calamity.

Munchies
31-01-2014, 11:11 PM

Off to RAWK right now then :popcorn:

And Chu Chu Rocket :bow: , they bundled it with EVERY dreamcast :lol:

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=311646.3720

Edit: Sites down :haha:

Shaqiri Is Boss
31-01-2014, 11:18 PM

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-H49Em0tXnco/T9tYZMPDyfI/AAAAAAAADLc/7tvYURyUheg/s1600/bert%2Bernie%2Bgif.gif

just to keep the theme going

Munchies
31-01-2014, 11:19 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-H49Em0tXnco/T9tYZMPDyfI/AAAAAAAADLc/7tvYURyUheg/s1600/bert%2Bernie%2Bgif.gif

just to keep the theme going

ITS DONE !
https://twitter.com/LiverpootFC/status/428836005181804544

ffs

McNamara That Ghost...
31-01-2014, 11:25 PM
No it isn't.

Munchies
31-01-2014, 11:27 PM
No it isn't.

I know, it's off :haha:

That's a fake tweet going round, which tricked loads of scousers :lol:

McNamara That Ghost...
31-01-2014, 11:29 PM
Ian Ayre. :haha:

Does he ever get anything right?

Shaqiri Is Boss
31-01-2014, 11:32 PM
Alright whateveryournameis, you can pronounce names.

Next trick please.

JonasTC
31-01-2014, 11:33 PM
Sooo... despite really needing a striker, we still ended up with one less? :haha:

JonasTC
31-01-2014, 11:34 PM
ITS DONE !
https://twitter.com/LiverpootFC/status/428836005181804544

ffs

That is such an evil prank... I love it :D

Munchies
31-01-2014, 11:35 PM
That is such an evil prank... I love it :D

lol look at the comments under it :haha:

McNamara That Ghost...
31-01-2014, 11:38 PM
Palace sign Ledley. :rose:

Munchies
31-01-2014, 11:54 PM
#SSN are saying #LFC paid release clause of £15 million and personal terms were agreed, but president didn't sign paperwork...

So when can we expect the law suit then? IF this is true the president has broken the terms of the contract of Yevhen Konoplyanka. #LFC 2/2

:popcorn:

https://twitter.com/FootieWriter

Munchies
31-01-2014, 11:59 PM
Sources tell me Konoplyanka deal scuppered due to Dnipro owner failing to sign paperwork. Release clause met medical done and terms agreed
https://twitter.com/VinnOConnor/status/429403015687454720
@VinnOConnor

Reporter Sky Sports News

Niall_Quinn
01-02-2014, 12:01 AM
Wenger dropped, punctured, shredded, buried, composted, dug up and smeared the ball all over his genitals and arse. What a fuck up of a transfer window when we desperately needed a striker.

Shaqiri Is Boss
01-02-2014, 12:02 AM
Ian Ayre. :haha:

Does he ever get anything right?
On this one specifically, it seems the Dnipro owner simply flat out refused to sign off on the deal.

Generally though, there is a worrying trend of fucking it up at the last minute.

He is going to get it in the neck from RAWK.

Oh well, so long as we keep Suarez fit and sane, we'll trundle on. We need to get our finger out for the summer or there will be some very loud dissent against Ayre and FSG. I'm too tipsy to take a more indepth view of our team. Sink our budget into Shaw [highly unlikely] and some big bastard of a DM. Forget Victor fucking Moses and Cissokho.

On a plus side, my calendar is now the new Pagani. Swings and roundabouts.

Munchies
01-02-2014, 12:06 AM
Wenger dropped, punctured, shredded, buried, composted, dug up and smeared the ball all over his genitals and arse. What a fuck up of a transfer window when we desperately needed a striker.

Your posts have been 10/10 today, that made me laugh yet again .

:good:

Sad state of affairs really, had 31 days and he done fuck all. He clearly knew we needed a striker, hence the move for Demba Ba last time round, but even with Theo out, he still didn't do anything. Onto you Giroud/Bentdner/Sanogo . The fucker even shipped out our best striker, Park :getcoat:

GP
01-02-2014, 12:08 AM
You know what we should all do?

Cry about it.

Niall_Quinn
01-02-2014, 12:10 AM
No, we need to get even.

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
01-02-2014, 12:11 AM
I'm not even annoyed with Kallstrom because I think he'll do a job. It's the other departments that we haven't strengthened i.e. striker.

Oh well. We need a huge amount of luck in the next few months.

#believe

Niall_Quinn
01-02-2014, 12:13 AM
#bribe

Munchies
01-02-2014, 12:14 AM
You know what we should all do?

Cry about it.

LEEAVE IT YEH

Atleast PingPong left, what a joke of a football player.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/12_05/frimpong_302x322.jpg

Niall_Quinn
01-02-2014, 12:15 AM
Okay so now he's gone - what exactly is Dench?

Munchies
01-02-2014, 12:18 AM
Okay so now he's gone - what exactly is Dench?

No clue :lol:

Rhymes with bench though.

JonasTC
#bribe

I dont get it why its only the Manchester clubs that knows this secret... We should do it aswell, maybe thats why we didnt sign any??

Munchies
A big penis that usually hangs down in between the thigh's of a black man.

Here N_Q

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=dench

Niall_Quinn
01-02-2014, 12:19 AM
It almost makes me sorry I asked.

So basically PingPong wore gear with Big Penis stamped on it?

Niall_Quinn
01-02-2014, 12:21 AM

Here N_Q

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=dench

That definition is wrong. The first one was obviously correct.

The big penis has gone. The humongous nick is still here though.

Munchies
01-02-2014, 12:25 AM
That definition is wrong. The first one was obviously correct.

The big penis has gone. The humongous nick is still here though.

Wot bout Sagna ?
http://fabwags.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Ludivine-Sagna-Bacary-Sagna_thumb.jpg

Ralpheroo72
01-02-2014, 01:30 AM
Dunno whats worse, the story, or the picture of the reporter - check it out!

http://metro.co.uk/2014/01/31/miroslav-klose-left-upset-as-deadline-day-arsenal-transfer-collapses-4286337/

Bergkampwonderland10
01-02-2014, 09:20 AM
They are taking a while to confirm our deal for Benteke…thought it would have been announced by now!

Asthmatic Kitty
01-02-2014, 06:19 PM
Seems that Frimpong will join Barnsley , undisclosed fee, he's gone !

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BfTv8KrCAAAaDLE.jpg

Doesn't look too pleased... LEEEEAVE IT :haha:

sent off 30 mins into debut :haha:

LDG
01-02-2014, 07:32 PM
Shortest speccy thread ever.

Nice.

Summer speccy thread surely?

Grebbo
01-02-2014, 08:44 PM
We've had a lot worse transfer windows tbh. At least we didn't lose our best players.

We even managed to offload a couple of duds.

I didn't see any world class strikers switching clubs this window and I can't moan that we didn't spend £37m on some 20yr old. He probably won't even go to the WC so his value won't increase and if he's that good then why didn't any other club offer £37m for him?

I would have liked us to sign Berbatov though, I've always liked him and I think he could have done a job for us plus the spurs fans would have been livid which would have been nice.

Munchies
02-02-2014, 01:34 AM
Daily Mail saying RVC wants to return to us :lol:

JonasTC
02-02-2014, 03:39 AM
Daily Mail saying RVC wants to return to us :lol:

As much as i hate him, i have to admit that if we had him this season we would probably become champions.

Xhaka Can’t
02-02-2014, 07:58 AM
He doesn't stop being a great player just because he is the cunt that he is.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Ralpheroo72
02-02-2014, 08:36 AM
He doesn't stop being a Judas cunt just because he is the cunt that he is.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

:gp:

AFC Leveller
02-02-2014, 08:44 AM
Denchman got sent off on his debut.

Bumble
02-02-2014, 09:02 AM
As much as i hate him, i have to admit that if we had him this season we would probably become champions.

think had we paid another 10m for suarez we would have the league sewn up.

Bumble
02-02-2014, 09:28 AM
one transfer window, we wont even bother setting up a thread. all it does is get our hopes up only to be bitterly disappointed.

Munchies
02-02-2014, 10:49 AM
Look at what RVC just favourited on twitter:
https://twitter.com/Persie_Official/favorites

What a fucking nob, he played shite in that game

Ralpheroo72
02-02-2014, 11:18 AM
http://www1.skysports.com/watch/video/tv-shows/sunday-supplement/9147117/draxler-deal-could-haunt-arsenal

JonasTC
02-02-2014, 11:29 AM
Stop listening to the joke media :D How was a 20 year old left winger ever going to help us win the title? We have plenty of quality players for the offensive midfield spots.

If we ever buy him, its because Wenger wants to turn him into a striker and that project would probably take a few years before he would be a big impact.

Power n Glory
02-02-2014, 11:41 AM
Stop listening to the joke media :D How was a 20 year old left winger ever going to help us win the title? We have plenty of quality players for the offensive midfield spots.

If we ever buy him, its because Wenger wants to turn him into a striker and that project would probably take a few years before he would be a big impact.

Coming from the guy who said Kallstrom was a good deal and we had no other options. :lol:

JonasTC
02-02-2014, 12:00 PM
Coming from the guy who said Kallstrom was a good deal and we had no other options. :lol:

If it wasnt for his injury, the loan deal was a no brainer with Wilshere and Ramsey injuried, and Flamini suspended.

But please tell me who we should have got instead :)

Power n Glory
02-02-2014, 12:06 PM
If it wasnt for his injury, the loan deal was a no brainer with Wilshere and Ramsey injuried, and Flamini suspended.

A match fit player capable of passing his medical?

JonasTC
02-02-2014, 12:07 PM
A match fit player capable of passing his medical?

Ah shut up... If you cant even bother making a name up, then crawl back to your cave please.

Bumble
02-02-2014, 12:08 PM

isn't the fact he is injured quite fundamental to what we actually need him for and therefore is not a good signing.

JonasTC
02-02-2014, 12:13 PM
isn't the fact he is injured quite fundamental to what we actually need him for and therefore is not a good signing.

You really believe that Arsenal on purpose went out and got an injuried player just to piss of people on GW?

Power n Glory
02-02-2014, 12:15 PM

That's a wild shot in the dark, my friend! :lol:

Niall_Quinn
02-02-2014, 12:22 PM
You really believe that Arsenal on purpose went out and got an injuried player just to piss of people on GW?

Nobody has said that. Unfortunately the reality is we did go out and arrange a loan for an injured player. A mistake, they happen. But this is professional sport and the fans pay a lot of money for professional staff to run the affairs of the club. These mistakes need to be questioned, there's nothing unreasonable about asking the questions. And these questions give rise to other questions, such as why our club seems to be cursed with long term injury problems. Which leads to a central question, is our medical team properly competent?

JonasTC
02-02-2014, 12:28 PM
Nobody has said that. Unfortunately the reality is we did go out and arrange a loan for an injured player. A mistake, they happen. But this is professional sport and the fans pay a lot of money for professional staff to run the affairs of the club. These mistakes need to be questioned, there's nothing unreasonable about asking the questions. And these questions give rise to other questions, such as why our club seems to be cursed with long term injury problems. Which leads to a central question, is our medical team properly competent?

Thx for a proper answer N_Q :)

I too believe that something must be wrong, but im not a doctor or running a football club, so i stay away from trying to 'correct' things like alot of people on the internet seem to want to do. What i do know, is that Wenger is not our medical staff and therefor i think its uncalled for, hating on Wenger for this. He were suddenly in a situation in the end of January were Wilshere and Ramsey were out for longer than what he was told and therefor he needed an experienced midfielder who could do a decent job for the next couple of months, i think Kallstrom were among the best options available on short notice and i guess the medical staff told him, that it was worth the risk?

Power n Glory
02-02-2014, 12:34 PM
Thx for a proper answer N_Q :)

I too believe that something must be wrong, but im not a doctor or running a football club, so i stay away from trying to 'correct' things like alot of people on the internet seem to want to do. What i do know, is that Wenger is not our medical staff and therefor i think its uncalled for, hating on Wenger for this. He were suddenly in a situation in the end of January were Wilshere and Ramsey were out for longer than what he was told and therefor he needed an experienced midfielder who could do a decent job for the next couple of months, i think Kallstrom were among the best options available on short notice and i guess the medical staff told him, that it was worth the risk?

It worries me that you needed a 'proper' response to why this is a bad deal!

JonasTC
02-02-2014, 12:44 PM
Whatever floats your boat

AFC Leveller
02-02-2014, 12:49 PM
Jan Aage Fjortoft believes Julian Draxler didn't join Arsenal in the January transfer window as Bayern Munich want to buy him in the summer.

JonasTC
02-02-2014, 12:57 PM
Dont twist his words dude. He said Draxler wanted to join us, but Schalke said no and then he tweeted that it was maybe because Bayern stopped the deal, promising Schalke they would pay whatever in the summer :)

Blink 1nce Quince 2wice
02-02-2014, 12:59 PM
It's been questioned as to whether we actually bid altogether. Another unnamed team apparently bid for him which Schalke rejected.

Even if that isn't quite true, we should be prepared for the competition to be aroused by Draxler now. If this January has done nothing else, it has alerted everyone to our interest in a very young talented player.

AFC Leveller
02-02-2014, 01:03 PM
Dont twist his words dude. He said Draxler wanted to join us, but Schalke said no and then he tweeted that it was maybe because Bayern stopped the deal, promising Schalke they would pay whatever in the summer :)

I didnt twist anything, just copied and pasted it from another site dude.

AFC Leveller
02-02-2014, 01:07 PM
Some journo asked Maureen why he didnt sign a striker in January and he said something along the lines of "we dont sign a striker now but in the summer you'll know why". Rumors are that they have agreed a deal with Falcao.

I think the reason they havent yet clicked is becayse they dont have a world class striker and if they do get Falcao then we'd have some serious competetion in our hands next season.

Blink 1nce Quince 2wice
02-02-2014, 01:13 PM
It would be disgusting if they got him....

Niall_Quinn
02-02-2014, 01:15 PM
We're out of the running for Draxler now. This was our chance but we decided the fee was too high. If no other club is interested in the summer I guess we might get a sniff again, but that would rely on the player being anonymous during the World Cup. Which then begs the question, would we want to spend big on a player who failed to impress on the biggest stage? Kalou remains the most likely bet.

JonasTC
02-02-2014, 01:22 PM
We're out of the running for Draxler now. This was our chance but we decided the fee was too high. If no other club is interested in the summer I guess we might get a sniff again, but that would rely on the player being anonymous during the World Cup. Which then begs the question, would we want to spend big on a player who failed to impress on the biggest stage? Kalou remains the most likely bet.

I still think we're the most attractive club for Draxler, most other clubs only have more money to offer and i guess if they really wanna pay 150k+ wages for a 20yr old who may or may not be world class and i dont really see him being in the category of Nasri, Hazard, etc. who just goes to whoever offers most money. Anyway im not sure he's going to have a big impact for Germany this world cup, he's still only 20 and they have other more experienced players who are performing better right now for same spot.

McNamara That Ghost...
02-02-2014, 01:23 PM
In fairness, it's only injuries and/or the prospect of a group stage dead rubber will allow Draxler much of a chance to play for Germany in the summer.

So long as we have our German contingent we'll have a good chance of getting him. Him going to Bayern would be crazy.

JonasTC
02-02-2014, 01:27 PM
Considering he would be behind people like Gotze and Kroos, who are already struggling with getting stable playing time. Dont see it happening.

Niall_Quinn
02-02-2014, 01:31 PM
I still think we're the most attractive club for Draxler, most other clubs only have more money to offer and i guess if they really wanna pay 150k+ wages for a 20yr old who may or may not be world class and i dont really see him being in the category of Nasri, Hazard, etc. who just goes to whoever offers most money. Anyway im not sure he's going to have a big impact for Germany this world cup, he's still only 20 and they have other more experienced players who are performing better right now for same spot.

Draxler's not the only option for the summer, of course. But with the (let's face it) little we all know about him he does seem to be an Arsenal style player. If I was running things (which in fairness I should be) I'd have taken the risk now. He wanted to come here, his wages are low(ish) so there's room for him to grow into our wage structure, it would have been a boost across the whole team and it would have been a fucking watch out message to the opposition. Schalke held the cards in terms of the fee, so negotiating on that was a waste of effort. We had to bite the bullet or not, we choose the latter. I think we'll finish the season and progress through next season regretting we didn't act decisively in this window.

Agreed he'll probably play a bit part in the WC, but if he even drops hints of his ability you know what the money bags clubs (not just here in England but abroad too) are like, they'll write the cheque without thinking too much about it. We're not in that league, we have to run things as a proper club and a proper business. Which always leaves us with our nose pressed against the glass on transfer day. Any chance we get we should take because it's ten times harder for us to get a deal done at the top level by comparison. £200K a week wages from the comedy club city will put and end to all talk about what;s best for the player. I'm chalking this one up as the one who got away.

JonasTC
02-02-2014, 01:48 PM
But is he really the player we want now? I'd rather we go out in the summer and get a quality proven striker and holding midfielder, im thinking Jackson Martinez/Diego Costa and Lars Bender/Morgan Schneiderlin/Victor Wanyama.

Niall_Quinn
02-02-2014, 01:52 PM
But is he really the player we want now? I'd rather we go out in the summer and get a quality proven striker and holding midfielder, im thinking Jackson Martinez/Diego Costa and Lars Bender/Morgan Schneiderlin/Victor Wanyama.

No, deffo one for the future. I would have signed a striker too though, at least a backup.

IBK
02-02-2014, 02:36 PM

Enlighten me. Were we obliged contractually to take the player even before his medical? Surely not. So Why. The fuck. Would we take a player on loan for the rest of the season who is injured for half of it?

Niall_Quinn
02-02-2014, 02:44 PM
Enlighten me. Were we obliged contractually to take the player even before his medical? Surely not. So Why. The fuck. Would we take a player on loan for the rest of the season who is injured for half of it?

Only the relevant people inside Arsenal can answer that and until they do it remains a Bermuda Triangle/ Who really built the pyramids type of mystery.

Özim
02-02-2014, 02:52 PM

This will not happen, we'll do our usual scratching around for a few months, the World Cup be on and so we won't be able to sign anyone then, then after the World Cup Wenger will say prices are inflated because of the World Cup and we'll sign some two bit nobodies towards the end of the window.

I don't trust Wenger to do the necessary in the transfer market, simply because he never has.

Özim
02-02-2014, 02:54 PM
This whole Kallstrom episode really makes us look like a joke, why would we sign a player on loan who's out for 6 games when he's really only cover for injured players who should be back around then?

No sane individual would do this.

Blink 1nce Quince 2wice
02-02-2014, 03:49 PM
The special eejiot has someone in mind for the summer.....and that could be Diego Costa (what with having the same agents) but who knows.

Jonas - Draxler is without doubt not the finished article but there's no reason why he could not have had an impact similar to Reyes when we signed him. I remember Reyes really giving us a push in the FA cup and just giving us more of a direct option in the league.

Draxler is unlikely to be exhausted by his exertions at the world cup, although it is worth mentioning that even our very own Gnabry is being seriously considered for the German squad.

Reus is ahead of him at this point too...

IBK
02-02-2014, 04:49 PM
Only the relevant people inside Arsenal can answer that and until they do it remains a Bermuda Triangle/ Who really built the pyramids type of mystery.

I think David Icke knows

Bergkampwonderland10
03-07-2015, 08:56 PM
I have a feeling we are going to sign Benteke! :)
Ok...so I'm quoting myself from 23.01.2014...a year and half later...any closer to this happening?
Not sure he's the kind of striker we need although I think he'd be very useful... Only Giroud has any sort of physical presence up front. However if someone like Higuain became available...think I might prefer that option.

GP
03-07-2015, 08:57 PM
We're not signing Benteke.

McNamara That Ghost...
03-07-2015, 09:47 PM
Let's keep it to one transfer bollocks thread.