PDA

View Full Version : Match Reaction vs Liverpool (home).

McNamara That Ghost...
02-11-2013, 07:22 PM
Well that was pretty awesome. TOP BY FIVE. :scarf:

Marc Overmars
What a win.

Arsenal. :bow:

GP
It's on!!

Özil's Panoramic View
02-11-2013, 07:24 PM
Are Liverpool now officially our perennial bitches?

Bumble
02-11-2013, 07:26 PM
Wow that was an impressive performance. When we get in front we are hard to beat. Defend well as a unit and look lively on the counter.

Bring on united next weekend.

McNamara That Ghost...
02-11-2013, 07:27 PM

Nah, Redknapp said we'd finish below them (before the game).

Bumble
I think so. They have only one once in the last 13 we have played against them.

PGFC
:patrice: :patrice:

little bit pleased...

Marc Overmars
02-11-2013, 07:28 PM
Our best performance of the season, without a doubt.

That's pretty much the definition of 'raising your game', brilliant performance. One I didn't think we had in us for a game like this - how I was wrong.

It was style mixed with substance. Defensively we were brilliant (I'll ignore those brainfarts at the end) and the midfield controlled the game from start to finish. Liverpool had no idea what to do.

Arteta probably had his best game for us, his role was crucial.

Ramsey. :bow:
What a freak.

If we can manage a win at our traditional graveyard next week, I will really start to believe.

Özim
02-11-2013, 07:29 PM
Whadawin.

Arsenal :bow:

Özim
02-11-2013, 07:30 PM
Great win, only saw 2nd half but we were excellent, passing and moves were excellent...goal was stunning!

Defended well even when under pressure, Chesney superb.

Koscielny very good, so was Gibbs before going off injured, Arteta also excellent.

Master Splinter
02-11-2013, 07:31 PM
Arsenal :bow:.

Comfortable.

Cazorla :bow:.

Ramsey :bow:.

Arteta :bow:. Been brilliant since his return (apart from the West Brom game).

Rosicky :bow:. As good as anyone when fully fit.

Koscielny :bow:. As usual, he kept big-name strikers in his pocket.

Szczesny :bow:. Top, top, top goalkeeper.

Hope the players aren't completely knackered, as we'll only have seven of them available in midweek and probably about four for the United game.

McNamara That Ghost...
02-11-2013, 07:31 PM
Who will, MO or me? Both were started at the same time. :popcorn:

Shaqiri Is Boss
02-11-2013, 07:32 PM
Stifled us superbly, and we don't half get flustered when stifled. As a result not one of our players really got going.

No Johnson and a terrible Cissokho meant we couldn't even get it out wide effectively, had to rejig a bit which allowed you to keep us at arms length, bar a few dodgy moments near the end.

I think I'll probably mute MotD...

Blink 1nce Quince 2wice
Our best performance of the season, without a doubt.

That's pretty much the definition of 'raising your game', brilliant performance. One I didn't think we had in us for a game like this - how I was wrong.

It was style mixed with substance. Defensively we were brilliant (I'll ignore those brainfarts at the end) and the midfield controlled the game from start to finish. Liverpool had no idea what to do.

Arteta probably had his best game for us, his role was crucial.

Ramsey. :bow:
What a freak.

If we can manage a win at our traditional graveyard next week, I will really start to believe.

That's the key for me. If we come away with a win in that game I will believe that our best team is good enough even if squad is lacking.

Master Splinter

The only time they've beaten us recently was when we had Frimpong playing because everyone was dead and he was sent off.

They are literally our bitches, yes.

Marc Overmars
02-11-2013, 07:33 PM
Hope the players aren't completely knackered, as we'll only have seven of them available in midweek and probably about four for the United game.

They looked fucked at the end.

Shame we don't have a pub team next to ease the recovery.

fakeyank
02-11-2013, 07:35 PM
VICTORY AGAINST RACISM!

LDG
02-11-2013, 07:37 PM
Hanson :haha:

Rip roaring

Top scoring

Gunners

:dance:

There is also nobody better, than mikel arteta.

McNamara That Ghost...
02-11-2013, 07:37 PM
SAS literally lighting it up every week says Redknapp.

And they act as though Wheelchair is the only smoker!

Özim
02-11-2013, 07:39 PM
Another good bit of news is Wheelchair can sit on the sidelines smoking his ciggies in peace now, we don't need him.

Master Splinter
02-11-2013, 07:39 PM
Headlines/pundit soundbites tomorrow?

"Arsenal still haven't had a big test."

"Arsenal still haven't played a top four team from last season."

"Arsenal only top because Chelsea/City/United have been losing."

Master Splinter
02-11-2013, 07:40 PM
Hanson :haha:

Harsh.

Great band.

Özim
02-11-2013, 07:41 PM
Ramsey, what a goal :bow:

GP
02-11-2013, 07:44 PM
Harsh.

Great band.

MmmNope

Nayan
02-11-2013, 07:59 PM
Great win.

I fear for zimwit I really do

The Emirates Gallactico
02-11-2013, 08:14 PM
We have an injury decimated squad that's exhausted after playing six more matches than our opponents this season, who because of no European football this season (lol) are a lot more fresher than us and have the most in form striker in the league ........ and despite that it was fairly comfortable. I think with our full squad and fully rested it could have been a lot more embarassing for Liverpool.

Early to make predict any think for sure but I think Liverpool will be lucky to scrape top four. Their midfield and defence look lightweight - they can't keep relying on SAS to bail them out.

Fantastic win but we really need the cavarly to return sharpish. We can't keep up this level, two games every week. Pods, Theo and The Ox are meant to be back for Man Utd? And how long is Jack out for?

AKBapologist
02-11-2013, 08:17 PM
We need them for Dortmund ideally tbhf.

And zim proving once again he knows fuck all about football.

LDG
02-11-2013, 08:19 PM
:haha:

milla
02-11-2013, 08:21 PM
:lol:

GP
02-11-2013, 08:28 PM
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Cartoon-Character-Mutley-Laughing.gif

Master Splinter
02-11-2013, 08:30 PM
MmmNope

Where's the love?

The Emirates Gallactico
02-11-2013, 08:30 PM
Also, I don't care how many years we have to give them but sign up Sagan and Rosicky asap Wenger!

Quality players that we need to retain in the squad.

Where's the love?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpYeekQkAdc

:unsure::unsure:

GP
02-11-2013, 08:34 PM
Thought gerrard was great today haha lol jk

Syn
02-11-2013, 08:35 PM
Have that John W Henry, you geriatric fuck.

Marc Overmars
02-11-2013, 08:41 PM
Thought gerrard was great today haha lol jk

He certainly deserves the 'old man' tag now.

He just seemed rooted to the centre and couldn't influence anything, those lung busting drives into the box are long gone. :rose:

Master Splinter
02-11-2013, 08:42 PM
Gerrard has always been our bitch too.

His assists :cloud9:.

Marc Overmars
02-11-2013, 08:45 PM
Thought I'd have a browse on RAWK.

I read we would be the worst champions ever as we are that bad. Apparently.

Syn
02-11-2013, 08:48 PM
Think the coutinho substitution at HT probably benefitted us. I was wonder before the game how they might fit him in against the good teams and I still think having Sturridge, Coutinho and Suarez will leave them very open. Henderson and Lucas are more defensively able players so sacrificing one there would mean better midfield can walk through. And their CBs aren't great so not having 3 at the back seemed to allow us much more space. Giroud could've got us out of sight if he was cleverer in a couple of situations. That said they'll probably give the neutral more entertaining matches at least for the big games.

Darknight02
02-11-2013, 08:49 PM
What a game. All I can say is that Arteta gave a midfield master class today.

Girouds link up play is the best in the PL.

McNamara That Ghost...
02-11-2013, 08:50 PM

That Killer Heels has a potty mouth.

milla
02-11-2013, 08:50 PM
Think the coutinho substitution at HT probably benefitted us. I was wonder before the game how they might fit him in against the good teams and I still think having Sturridge, Coutinho and Suarez will leave them very open. Henderson and Lucas are more defensively able players so sacrificing one there would mean better midfield can walk through. And their CBs aren't great so not having 3 at the back seemed to allow us much more space. Giroud could've got us out of sight if he was cleverer in a couple of situations. That said they'll probably give the neutral more entertaining matches at least for the big games.

Their best option is to take Sturridge to the left/right and Coutinho behind Suarez (in 4-3-3 formation). Sturridge is fast, he can easily adapt to wide forward role. :coffee:

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
02-11-2013, 08:51 PM

Worst champions ever (premier league wise) had to be Man United in 2011, managed five wins away from home all season....testament to another big missed opportunity for us.

Marc Overmars
02-11-2013, 08:53 PM
That Killer Heels has a potty mouth.

They seem to lose their rag over the slightest bit of a praise that may come our way. Weird.

Xhaka Can’t
02-11-2013, 08:54 PM
We have an injury decimated squad that's exhausted after playing six more matches than our opponents this season, who because of no European football this season (lol) are a lot more fresher than us and have the most in form striker in the league ........ and despite that it was fairly comfortable. I think with our full squad and fully rested it could have been a lot more embarassing for Liverpool.

Early to make predict any think for sure but I think Liverpool will be lucky to scrape top four. Their midfield and defence look lightweight - they can't keep relying on SAS to bail them out.

Fantastic win but we really need the cavarly to return sharpish. We can't keep up this level, two games every week. Pods, Theo and The Ox are meant to be back for Man Utd? And how long is Jack out for?

The only time they've beaten us recently was when we had Frimpong playing because everyone was dead and he was sent off.

They are literally our bitches, yes.

That unfortunately coincided with me bringing along my Liverpool supporting mate who is unbearable at the best of times.

Özim
02-11-2013, 08:55 PM
We need them for Dortmund ideally tbhf.

And zim proving once again he knows fuck all about football.

:console:

Syn
02-11-2013, 08:56 PM
Their best option is to take Sturridge to the left/right and Coutinho behind Suarez (in 4-3-3 formation). Sturridge is fast, he can easily adapt to wide forward role. :coffee:

He'd need to track back a helluva lot more if they're going to allow Coutinho the role we give to Ozil. I love Ozil but he's worse than Arshavin at that stuff. Should be interesting to see how they take this. This would've been a massive dent in confidence, we would've been dead for the 2 matches coming up if we had lost our advantage in the league.

Also, not enough talk of that Ramsey strike. Last year that was sailing over the bar. Really hope the bookies don't find out the 'Ramsey last goalscorer' scam. 9/1....easy money.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
02-11-2013, 09:01 PM
I wonder what odds you would have got for Aaron Ramsey being our top scorer this season back in July.....certainly not implausible is it.

Munchies
02-11-2013, 09:03 PM
@MesutOzil1088

That was Football in formula 1 speed. It's wonderful to be a gunner. Thanks all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwU_CE_LKnw

Munchies
02-11-2013, 09:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTDFZ3tmYEU

milla
02-11-2013, 09:05 PM
He'd need to track back a helluva lot more if they're going to allow Coutinho the role we give to Ozil. I love Ozil but he's worse than Arshavin at that stuff. Should be interesting to see how they take this. This would've been a massive dent in confidence, we would've been dead for the 2 matches coming up if we had lost our advantage in the league.

Also, not enough talk of that Ramsey strike. Last year that was sailing over the bar. Really hope the bookies don't find out the 'Ramsey last goalscorer' scam. 9/1....easy money.

Hence why Ozil drift wide a lot. Despite starting behind Bif, Ozil would drift to wide area to allow defensively disciplined Rozza/Jack take over the midfield area. :coffee:

torontogooner
02-11-2013, 09:11 PM
I want the PL title. I don't care about the CL.

Will be in London for the game against Southampton and have tickets.

:scarf::scarf:

Darknight02
02-11-2013, 09:12 PM
I really wish we hadn't lost Rosicky to injury for so many years. He gives us something no other player in our teams does with how fast his passing and play is.

LDG
02-11-2013, 09:15 PM
I want the PL title. I don't care about the CL.

Will be in London for the game against Southampton and have tickets.

:scarf::scarf:

Pins :bow:

See you there!

Edinburgh Gooner
02-11-2013, 09:15 PM
Chuffed that I decided to watch that. Best game i've seen for a long time. Time fir suarez to come home

Marc Overmars
02-11-2013, 09:18 PM
I really wish we hadn't lost Rosicky to injury for so many years. He gives us something no other player in our teams does with how fast his passing and play is.

It's great how the injuries haven't affected his style of play.

33 but plays like he's 23.

milla
02-11-2013, 09:31 PM
Look forward to see what Hansen got to say on MOTD tonight. :lol:

milla
02-11-2013, 09:33 PM
It's great how the injuries haven't affected his style of play.

33 but plays like he's 23.

He is 32 mate, still has a good few years left in him. Definitely a starter but don't play him for a full 90 minutes like SAF did with Giggs. :coffee:

milla
02-11-2013, 09:36 PM
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-twvmAlCQq08/UnVUKiigEXI/AAAAAAAABB4/GSxb9FVR-4Y/w506-h281/sagnagoesatit.gif

Sagan :clap:

GP
02-11-2013, 09:38 PM
Coutinho has the worst hair I've ever seen.

And that includes Chamakh.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
02-11-2013, 09:42 PM
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-twvmAlCQq08/UnVUKiigEXI/AAAAAAAABB4/GSxb9FVR-4Y/w506-h281/sagnagoesatit.gif

Hmm Suarez of all people trying to diffuse the situation

BOBN
02-11-2013, 10:40 PM
That went textbookly. They have zero good midfielders, we have many. And we'd do the same to United too if they play Carrick-Felliani in a 2.

Power n Glory
02-11-2013, 10:45 PM
That's a heck of a result and performance. The Dortmund game and Crystal Palace games had me slightly worried. Would November be the start of the implode I thought. We never usually bounce back with a performance after disappointment and sluggish games but we sure did this time.

So glad to see Cazorla back! Rosicky, Cazorla and Ozil on the same pitch...it's something special and they've only just started!

Aaron Ramsey!!! The kid is a beast! Fantastic result.

hymppi
02-11-2013, 10:47 PM
Hmm Suarez of all people trying to diffuse the situation

You should have got the gif with BFG attending.

BOBN
02-11-2013, 10:52 PM
But we need a new striker to "compete" with Giroud. Hes just not top top.

Ralpheroo72
02-11-2013, 10:54 PM
Great win, Rambo continues to defy logic! One negative, Stewart Robson commentating on Arsenal games..... I want to put my fist through the TV!!! What a sad bitter f$&k! Has nothing good to say, he's just a toxic ex player.

Ralpheroo72
02-11-2013, 11:02 PM
He is 32 mate, still has a good few years left in him. Definitely a starter but don't play him for a full 90 minutes like SAF did with Giggs. :coffee:

Date of birth 4/10/80 makes him 33. At 33, he is still better than anything they had in midfield today!

GP
02-11-2013, 11:15 PM
We are gonna take utd to the fuckin cleaners.

milla
02-11-2013, 11:22 PM
Date of birth 4/10/80 makes him 33. At 33, he is still better than anything they had in midfield today!

Me :doh:

Power n Glory
02-11-2013, 11:42 PM
Rosicky is one of my favourite players. Brings so much to the team. If it wasn't for his injury record, I'd start him every game.

Marc Overmars
02-11-2013, 11:45 PM
We are gonna take utd to the fuckin cleaners.

It's weird going to Old Trafford confident of a result.

Although maybe they'll bring Fergie out of retirement for this one.

arsenalunbeatables
03-11-2013, 12:01 AM
Impressive display all round, from front to back. Thought Szcz was really good today, mopped up a lot and always looked confident - just that one idiot cock-up near the end. The ball as always was magnetically attracted to Mert's head, and somehow we now inspire a bit of confidence when defending corners. Thought Gibbs was impressive going forward, also.

Doesn't have the hustle and bustle of Flam but Arteta was very solid, and with Ramsey and Ozil in midfield we just overran them in the end. The energy levels Rosicky bought were incredible too, if he stays fit he can really add something important to the side this season. Giroud once again good, even when he isn't posing a huge goal threat just links up with the midfield so well, always offers an option and his control in holding up the ball has been superb.

Cazorla was the best player on the park for me. Dangerous going forward, linked up beautifully and I was really impressed with the way he tracked back. More than a couple of times he was the first of our attacking midfield quartet who was back to help, and while not being the best defender in terms of technical ability that desperation to get back is a little bit of an indicator of the change of attitude we've seen in the side over the last 6 or so months.

If it wasn't for Santi's goal I thought Sagna would have been man of the match. He never looked like losing out in a one-on-one situation, his positioning was almost always spot on and did some great things for the team including the yellow card. He is also delivering some top balls and providing us with some guilt-edged opportunities. Getting back to being to best RB in the league after that run out of the side.

Syn
03-11-2013, 12:06 AM
Really no idea what to expect from that game. Which is nice, because in recent years we've known exactly what's going to happen when Arsenal go to Old Trafford. Think it'll be a more difficult game than today's, but if our midfield can still run full pelt for 95 mins after being given the run around by Dortmund then it should be fine.

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
03-11-2013, 12:28 AM
When do we start to believe ?

Munchies
03-11-2013, 12:32 AM
When do we start to believe ?

March :good:

Munchies
03-11-2013, 12:34 AM
Really no idea what to expect from that game. Which is nice, because in recent years we've known exactly what's going to happen when Arsenal go to Old Trafford. Think it'll be a more difficult game than today's, but if our midfield can still run full pelt for 95 mins after being given the run around by Dortmund then it should be fine.

Yeah, thats one thing about our thin squad. Do United play away aswell in the champs league during the week ? But we will have , hopefully, Flamini/Gnabry/Walcott/Podolski all back for the United game, although they'll be short of match fitness but will have trained for a bit.

Bumble
03-11-2013, 12:49 AM
March :good:May!

fakeyank
03-11-2013, 01:41 AM
Pins :bow:

See you there!

See you there! :scarf:

Thierrymon
03-11-2013, 06:05 AM

Must have been watching Lauren. He was always great at intimidating opposition players. Loved when he used to crunch a player then stand over them.

AFC Leveller
03-11-2013, 07:33 AM
Convincing win.

I always say that the reasons we always lose the big games is cos we make the first mistake and fail to take our chances. Yesterday we did the opposite, kept our nerve and got the crucial first goal and it made it really difficult for Liverpool to get back into it. Giroud lead the line really well, won about 95% of balls to him and could have had a couple of goals as well. Arteta was tidy and efficient, broke up play and won the ball cleanly all game. Ramsey's goal was excellent and overdue. He found himself in good shooting positions time and again but always went for the fancy flick or one two when he should have shot.

Kos again dominates a world calss striker, Mert was his usual calm self. full backs were also good, didnt get caught out of position which was nice.

Suarez for them for always dangerous, such a lovely player the way he creates chances for himself. Would be a beast of a signing.

Bumble
03-11-2013, 08:30 AM
Suarez would be absolute top drawer signing, offer 55m in Jan and show the the division we mean business.

Really fancy us now against United. Liverpool are a good side and we dispatched them with minimum fuss. Did show how important the first goal is. We score first against Chelsea and city and really fancy our chances.

AFC Leveller
03-11-2013, 08:55 AM
Suarez would be absolute top drawer signing, offer 55m in Jan and show the the division we mean business.

Really fancy us now against United. Liverpool are a good side and we dispatched them with minimum fuss. Did show how important the first goal is. We score first against Chelsea and city and really fancy our chances.

Yeah i think even 60m would be worth it, the guy is beast, runs al game, creates chances for himself and others, scores goals, tracks back, gets others booked/sent off...

I think we have a mental block at OT, they usualy beat us before the game starts but now that Fungus aint there no more we really should go for it. i'd take a draw right now although a win would be a masjor step forward.

Nayan
03-11-2013, 09:06 AM
Bit naive to think we are guaranteed a result up there. A solid point wouldn't be a bad return at all. No need to get excited and come back with a momentum killing bloody nose.

This new cagey counterattack style is perfect for this game

Nayan
03-11-2013, 09:09 AM

If you call Suarez hitting the post and sczczx almost handing Daniel st.average a tap in minimum fuss yeah.

JonasTC
03-11-2013, 09:20 AM

I ended up getting really drunk last night, so cant remember the entire game. What happend in that situation?

mkkreuk
03-11-2013, 09:33 AM
I ended up getting really drunk last night, so cant remember the entire game. What happend in that situation?

Liverpool didn't play the ball out when Gibbs went down injured off the pitch. Not Coutinho's fault because I'd want our boys to play on till the ref blows, but loving Sagna's aggression.

AFC Leveller
03-11-2013, 09:38 AM
Also, how bitter is Stuart Robson? he was commentating yesterday and just could not help sounding really bitter and jealous. He was livid that the ref blew for a freekick when Sagna was booked (pool scored but everyone stopped playing) and was being a cunt throughout the game.

AKBapologist
03-11-2013, 10:22 AM
This blog has it spot on
http://shewore.com/2013/11/03/ramsey-cazorla-ozil-injuries-suits-loic-remy-more/

arsenalunbeatables
03-11-2013, 10:42 AM
Also, how bitter is Stuart Robson? he was commentating yesterday and just could not help sounding really bitter and jealous. He was livid that the ref blew for a freekick when Sagna was booked (pool scored but everyone stopped playing) and was being a cunt throughout the game.
Couldn't agree more. I thought I was watching a different game. Saying that they were 'controlling the midfield'. Fuck me dead.

Özim
03-11-2013, 11:59 AM

LDG?

Özim
03-11-2013, 12:02 PM
Should be an interesting game next week, big win yesterday over a buoyant Liverpool side. A good result next week would maintain the momentum we've built up. We need to take the scalp of one of the big sides (whilst Liverpool are a big club we've more often than not got the result against them and they aren't top 4, or haven't been), next week will really reinforce belief.

Penguin
03-11-2013, 12:03 PM

No chance of getting Suarez in January.

Maybe in the summer but Liverpool hold the cards since he's tied down to 3 more years in his contract. Most likely they will flog him abroad rather than to a league rival anyway, or maybe even force him to stay for another season.

Marc Overmars
03-11-2013, 12:07 PM
Should be an interesting game next week, big win yesterday over a buoyant Liverpool side. A good result next week would maintain the momentum we've built up. We need to take the scalp of one of the big sides (whilst Liverpool are a big club we've more often than not got the result against them and they aren't top 4, or haven't been), next week will really reinforce belief.

Even with Moize I expect them to stick to the blue print Fergie created on how to beat us. Wouldn't surprise me if we played really well but ended up losing by the odd goal. A point would be #decent but man I really want to go there win, we won't ever have a better chance to.

Özim
03-11-2013, 12:09 PM
Even with Moize I expect them to stick to the blue print Fergie created on how to beat us. Wouldn't surprise me if we played really well but ended up losing by the odd goal. A point would be #decent but man I really want to go there win, we won't ever have a better chance to.

Yeah me too, something about a draw that just isn't very satisfying. When we've won titles in the past we've got wins against the big sides, wins that have really made everyone believe it can happen, I don't think a draw will necessarily do that.

AFC Leveller
03-11-2013, 12:09 PM
No chance of getting Suarez in January.

Maybe in the summer but Liverpool hold the cards since he's tied down to 3 more years in his contract. Most likely they will flog him abroad rather than to a league rival anyway, or maybe even force him to stay for another season.

I dont think they'll sell him to us, esp not in january and as you say they'd rather sell to a club aborad.

Best player in the league IMO.

Penguin
03-11-2013, 12:15 PM
That's a very good point. We fell into our old habits and traps against Mourinho's Chelsea and I hope we don't do that against Utd. The game against Liverpool was different because it was very open. Rodgers set his team up to attack us which worked in our favour.

Moyes is generally more of a defensively minded manager and we will probably have a lot of possession. We need to learn from our mistakes against Chelsea and Dortmund and make sure we don't over commit our players.

AFC Leveller
03-11-2013, 12:18 PM

Fergie's tactics were so spot on that he once played 7 defenders in his first eleven and beat us 2-0, comfortably! It seemed irrelevant who played for them as they knew how to beat us. However, us back then and now are two very different teams and we are les error prone (see vermaelen last season gifting the the opener) and as long as we keep it tight and not concede first, we should get 3 points.

GP
03-11-2013, 12:22 PM
According to Ollie Holt, the only player in the league with feet as good as Cazorla is... John Terry.

I am invisible
03-11-2013, 12:38 PM
Nice to have that 5 point cushion going into a tough November - would be even nicer to still have it come December, but at least it allows for a bit of damage limitation, should the worst happen. Makes this next month that little bit more comfortable for us fans too...

Ollie the Optimist
03-11-2013, 12:53 PM
According to Ollie Holt, the only player in the league with feet as good as Cazorla is... John Terry.

:haha: I saw that. What a fucking moron

I am invisible
03-11-2013, 12:53 PM
I want to fucking bury Man U next week! Especially in front of their own "fans". I want this one more than any other win this year...

AFC Leveller
03-11-2013, 12:59 PM
I want to fucking bury Man U next week! Especially in front of their own "fans". I want this one more than any other win this year...

Id love to win there too but for me, winning at Chelsea against Maureen would give me greater pleasure.

Shaqiri Is Boss
03-11-2013, 01:42 PM
He certainly deserves the 'old man' tag now.

He just seemed rooted to the centre and couldn't influence anything, those lung busting drives into the box are long gone. :rose:

I hate to say it, but for the big games at least, you're completely right.

Power n Glory
03-11-2013, 02:31 PM
Hansen decided to take the weekend off! :lol: scumbag!

After watching the highlights again and reflecting, it shouldn't have taken that wonder strike from Ramsey to sure up the game. Giroud had a one on one and that toe poke chance, bread and butter for a striker. We have to take our chances in Germany next week if we don't want a repeat of that game at the Emirates.

Marc Overmars
03-11-2013, 02:35 PM
Always frustrates me when players opt for the near post despite there being no angle. Go across goal! Especially when on your stronger foot.

Syn
03-11-2013, 02:42 PM
The chance that opened up for Ozil was a great opportunity too. Such a nothing shot at the end of it. Wasn't a game of many clear cut chances...Suarez probably had the best one from Mertesacker's ridiculous mistake at the end, but thought the game was entertaining enough...at least if 2-0 wins against Liverpool are your thing.

Master Splinter
03-11-2013, 03:08 PM
Ozil is ridiculously uncomposed in the box for such a gifted player.

Syn
03-11-2013, 03:15 PM

Yup. But Wenger will probably turn him into a goalscorer within a year. After Cesc and Ramsey, Ozil should be his easiest project.

Master Splinter
03-11-2013, 03:19 PM
If he can turn Adebayor into a top striker, Ozil should be banging them in at Lampard levels soon.

mkkreuk
03-11-2013, 06:49 PM

Very small sample, no?

He scored some quality goals inside the box, especially for Werder.

Already scored a cracker vs Napoli

Munchies
03-11-2013, 09:23 PM
Post Liverpool game:

http://distilleryimage9.ak.instagram.com/46daa4a044c011e3b8e322000a1f97ed_8.jpg

'Mr and Mrs Ozisto ! Take a look to the background, if he only knew ��'

:lol:

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
03-11-2013, 11:44 PM
Lucky cunt.

GP
03-11-2013, 11:54 PM
She sure is.

Injury Time
04-11-2013, 08:56 AM
Enjoyed that :scarf:

McNamara That Ghost...
04-11-2013, 12:30 PM
We're actually quite good, although tougher tests to come.

LDG
04-11-2013, 12:37 PM
Well, we haven't played anyone yet.

Marc Overmars
04-11-2013, 12:38 PM
Well, we haven't played anyone yet.

They'll still be saying that after 19 games.

LDG
04-11-2013, 12:41 PM
They'll still be saying that after 19 games.

http://www.standard.co.uk/incoming/article8853092.ece/ALTERNATES/w620/Alan-Shearer.jpg

Syn
04-11-2013, 12:41 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BYLzpvCIMAAfwC5.jpg

LDG
04-11-2013, 12:44 PM
I love Wenger's little red and white lego shoes.

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
04-11-2013, 01:35 PM
:lol: Grimandi on the left of that picture

Sort that bloody barnet out.

LDG
04-11-2013, 02:05 PM
Is that Grimandi?? :o

He looks well old :lol:

In fact, I thought that was Pellegrini for a second :lol:

McNamara That Ghost...
04-11-2013, 03:47 PM
I think they just logged on to RAWK: