PDA

View Full Version : Honest Frank the Muppet and other Chavs sh!t

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8

Olivier's xmas twist
04-03-2012, 07:06 PM
It doesn't matter who goes there, Chelsea are doomed as long as the old guard remain untouchable and abramovich remains impatient.

Theyre fucked tbh.

Yep not even Mourinho going there will save them.

Niall_Quinn
04-03-2012, 07:07 PM
Yep not even Mourinho going there will save them.

Hope he doesn't go there because he'll pull it around.

Marc Overmars
04-03-2012, 07:09 PM
Mourinho is the president of the Old Boys Club.

Hope he doesn't go there.

McNamara That Ghost...
04-03-2012, 07:20 PM
Who Roman ?

:blink:

No.

KSE Comedy Club
04-03-2012, 08:57 PM
Gary Neville. :haha:

Just went mental on Abramovich. That was brilliant.What did he say!?

Ollie the Optimist
04-03-2012, 09:28 PM
when will abravmoich realise that its not hte manager, its the fact that terry, lampard, cole etc are just shit

McNamara That Ghost...
04-03-2012, 09:35 PM
What did he say!?

Talking about the short terminism he thinks with, the list of prospective managers from the bookies only going to be around for a few months if they don't deliver success instantly. trying to get managers who are "Johnny Come Latelys" rather than those who have been in and around the Premier League for a while. And he asked him a question with 'Roman' at the end of it. :haha:

Olivier's xmas twist
04-03-2012, 10:01 PM
Why, I'd be more sad if they got hiddink he'd be more useful to them then this guy.

:bow: Me

Niall_Quinn
04-03-2012, 10:06 PM
Talking about the short terminism he thinks with, the list of prospective managers from the bookies only going to be around for a few months if they don't deliver success instantly. trying to get managers who are "Johnny Come Latelys" rather than those who have been in and around the Premier League for a while. And he asked him a question with 'Roman' at the end of it. :haha:

Hard man Souness trying to put a bit of distance between them was funny too. You get the feeling Neville is one well intentioned but catastrophic comment away from cutting his own throat. Cascarino's holocaust spring to mind.

Not that he was wrong on this occasion, and not that Romy would have been watching anyway.

Not sure why so many people give a damn anyway. Isn't it a good thing to see the chavs imploding? Long may it last, hope they have three more managers in the next two years. I approve of what the big R is doing.

Cripps_orig
04-03-2012, 11:08 PM
The default response of Roman Abramovich to an indifferent series of results is always to reach for the red button and eject another manager.

Like a Bond villain, his fingers get itchy and he can’t help himself from removing the most obvious obstacle to improved circumstances for Chelsea, his fiefdom for the last nine years.

While Andre Villas-Boas has not received the same tidal wave of sympathy that followed the dismissal of his double-winning predecessor Carlo Ancelotti on the final day of last season, there is no shame for the Portuguese in becoming, after Claudio Ranieri, Jose Mourinho, Avram Grant, Luiz Felipe Scolari and Ancelotti, the sixth casualty of Roman’s empire.

The Portuguese has made mistakes and his dictatorial approach has not gone down well with players used to being more influential than is healthy for any group of players at a marquee club.

But his time will come again. He is too young, ambitious and analytical not to be a managerial success at another club. For now, we will miss his exotic football terminology, touchline gymnastics and mangling of adjectives.

For Abramovich, the holy grail has always been to rub shoulders every season with Europe's high every season in the Champions League. Not merely the pre-Christmas group stage, either. That is the minimum objective.

The oligarch wants his club to build an era-defining dynasty like Barcelona and it was the very real threat of competing in the Europa League next season that would have been the prime factor behind Villas-Boas' dismissal.

Frankly, the team he put together was not up to much. To be languishing three points behind fourth place after more than two-thirds of the season and teetering on the brink of elimination from the Champions League following that horrific defensive display in Napoli 12 days ago borders on a dereliction of duty.

Villas-Boas Yet that does not take into account the unique circumstances at Stamford Bridge, where Villas-Boas was charged with simultaneously introducing a more expansive playing style and keeping Chelsea in the hunt for honours while the spine of the team that has won three league titles in the Abramovich era aged before his eyes.

The problem of the Stamford Bridge managerial merry-go-round is that the players are so used to surviving the senior coaching staff that they regard the manager’s authority as forever compromised.

How can they give the man in the dugout absolute respect when they know he is always a patchy run of results away from the boot?

At Chelsea, more than any other big club, the senior players hold sway. They saw off Scolari and Grant, certainly, and have now done the same to the man hired at the cost of £28m last summer.

The dilemma of easing out the old guard is not eased by axing Villas-Boas. It is actually more difficult.

John Terry, Frank Lampard, Didier Drogba, Petr Cech, Ashley Cole and Michael Essien are feted by the fans. They are regarded as legends, permanent fixtures whoever picks the team.

Yet the manager, the public face of the club, is a diluted, albeit extravagantly rewarded, figure who is a sticking plaster for the team’s ills, not the permanent medicine he should be.

Perhaps Abramovich would be better off allowing the old guard to pick the team and their own personal retirement dates.

Or even better, dispense with the idea of a manager altogether and select the team himself from his luxury yacht.

While the owner continues to change manager more often than most of us buy a new pair of socks, Chelsea will always be operating with one hand tied behind their backs.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2012/03/04/2945773/chelseas-problems-wont-go-away-until-footballs-most

Spot on

McNamara That Ghost...
04-03-2012, 11:10 PM
Well that's the thing NQ, there's no way Abramovich is going to change his thinking so everybody contining to highlight (Michael Laudrup noted the absurdity) it probably makes little difference. He's a billionaire who wants what he hasn't got the patience to get but who is going to tell him what to do? Thus we can all lament it without hoping it changes.

Niall_Quinn
05-03-2012, 02:21 AM
Just better to laugh at it, I think. There are no victims here. Who's not going to want that job? You only have to work for a few months and you get millions of quid from the stupid Russian bloke. It's pretty funny.

Marc Overmars
05-03-2012, 08:24 AM
Some hack on SSN earlier said the players used to arrive at training very late, and taunt AVB by waving to him because he was always there early and judging them on their time keeping. :lol:

Chavs spent 30m in compensation to Porto and Ancelotti to get AVB. :doh:

Flavs
05-03-2012, 08:56 AM
Yeah who gets the last laugh, he is £7.8mil better off and gets rid of all these ****y mofo's at Chelsea. They really have assembled a team of twats down there and I wish them every failure.

Also Didier Deschamps will be out of work this week so expect him to be linked immediately

McNamara That Ghost...
05-03-2012, 09:24 AM
Some hack on SSN earlier said the players used to arrive at training very late, and taunt AVB by waving to him because he was always there early and judging them on their time keeping. :lol:

Chavs spent 30m in compensation to Porto and Ancelotti to get AVB. :doh:

And on that timekeeping thing: they think Guardiola would be a good fit? He's as routinous as it comes.

One of the papers say that Abramovich told the players they are playing for their futures as they are to blame too. That'll mean two months of 'showing their class' and then back to the same old, same old next season.

Marc Overmars
05-03-2012, 09:46 AM
They apparently dislike Di Matteo more as well. :haha:

KSE Comedy Club
05-03-2012, 09:53 AM
Ah well, we won't have to worry about them in the race for 4th will we.

McNamara That Ghost...
05-03-2012, 10:02 AM
They apparently dislike Di Matteo more as well. :haha:

AbWUMovich. :bow:

Flavs
05-03-2012, 10:06 AM
Cant see Pep going there tbh. He wouldnt want Roman dabbling in his affairs all the time and i doubt he would want to "follow" Mourinho tbf.

Plus he seems a decent guy and they are all ****s

Marc Overmars
05-03-2012, 11:40 AM
We need to be Pep's destination after Barca tbh.

All in favour, say I

McNamara That Ghost...
05-03-2012, 11:46 AM
I.

LDG
05-03-2012, 11:46 AM
We need to be Pep's destination after Barca tbh.

All in favour, say I

Aye.

:ninja:

McNamara That Ghost...
05-03-2012, 12:18 PM
Chelsea job will be 'hell' says Luiz Felipe Scolari

Working under Roman Abramovich will be "hell" for the next Chelsea manager, according to former Blues boss Luiz Felipe Scolari.

Abramovich is looking for his eighth permanent manager since 2003 after sacking Andre Villas-Boas on Sunday.

"It will be hell for whoever succeeds him," said Scolari, who spent seven months at Chelsea in 2008-09.

"[The sacking] is strange - although it's not so strange to me because of what I went through there."

Scolari, who won the World Cup with Brazil in 2002, arrived at Stamford Bridge in the summer of 2008.

In September of the previous year, Jose Mourinho, winner of successive Premier League titles with the Blues, had left Stamford Bridge to be replaced by Avram Grant, who was sacked despite taking Chelsea to the Champions League final.

Brazilian Scolari was then removed after only 36 games in charge, with Chelsea lying fourth in the Premier League.

At the time of his departure, there were suggestions some players were not happy with his management style - problems Villas-Boas has also reportedly encountered.

"Some things are known, like the relations with the owner, who has the relationship with some players before the coach," added Scolari.

The former Portugal boss also believes one of the reasons why Chelsea have a ratio of nearly one manager a year under Abramovich is down to the club's culture.

"England has clubs like Arsenal, where Arsene Wenger has been for several years, yet has won only two or three championships," he said. "Chelsea's culture is very different."

Villas-Boas arrived in London after winning the quadruple with Porto in his first full season as a club manager.

And Scolari, now in charge of Brazilian club Palmeiras, believes Villas-Boas will recover from his Stamford Bridge experience.

"Villas-Boas was a champion and he will continue to be. He needed to replace at least seven or eight players, even since I was there, but he failed."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17257114

Syn
05-03-2012, 12:39 PM
I don't think it was much secret that Scolari doesn't like pressure after the way he turned down England down. :lol:

But he is complimentary of Arsenal in that. :popcorn:

Letters
05-03-2012, 03:01 PM
http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/sport/sport-headlines/chelsea-hires-supernanny-201203054969/

Rors
05-03-2012, 07:23 PM
"There aren't too many people who don't have a good thing to say about 'Frank'" - Steve Claridge. Erm, well I am one of them...

Rors
05-03-2012, 07:27 PM
..and now McGarry making absolutely sure we know that "John, Frank, Ashley, and Didier" had nothing to do with this, because they don't even talk to "Roman" any longer!!! What IS he after?!

Marc Overmars
05-03-2012, 07:42 PM
Honest Frank. :bow:

Ash. :bow:

Big Man. :bow:

Didi. :bow:

Rors
05-03-2012, 07:43 PM
OH MY GOD NOW HE'S SAYING AVB HAS 'EMOTIONAL ASPERGER'S'. Simply because he had a go at Drogba in their first meeting...

Rors
05-03-2012, 07:52 PM
Another pathetic story from McGarry about Chelsea booing when team were watching Barcelona took the lead against Real in Copa Del Ray.Apparently - and I don't believe a word of this - AVB censured them for supporting a side managed by Mourinho. "Behaving like a child" indeed.

Chapman effectively telling 'Ian' to grow up :lol:

Syn
05-03-2012, 07:53 PM
"There aren't too many people who don't have a good thing to say about 'Frank'" - Steve Claridge. Erm, well I am one of them...

To be honest, I didn't have anything against Lampard before this. He seemed to be an alright guy - hadn't done anything to screw anyone over or wasn't particularly arrogant in interviews or whatever. But his behaviour this season has been awful. I don't even mind that he hates not playing. You can't be as successful as he has been without uncle Roman's billions being desperate to play. If he was just happy to pick up his £100k a week sitting on the bench, I wouldn't think much of him. The same reason I don't think much of Arshavin. But there's a line - and you convince the manager through your hard-work in training. You don't go mouthing off putting extra focus on the fact that you're not playing and create a media fuss that the manager doesn't like certain players.

Shaqiri Is Boss
05-03-2012, 07:54 PM
It's extraordinary how much [most of] the press is so blindly excusing the players of any fault and blatantly siding with them.

Actually, it probably isn't.

Imagine if it was the other way round, a bunch of jumped up foreigners hassling a young English manager....

Rors
05-03-2012, 08:00 PM
Lampard's head has been swelled by his mates in the media/high places to the extent where he truly believes he can do no wrong. Hence pricks like Claridge saying on national radio the above quote.

Although he has got that horrible, young, intelligent manager out of it - I reckon 'Frank' will be permanently burned by this.

Olivier's xmas twist
05-03-2012, 08:03 PM
Five live are an Alwful bunch of cretins who will never Critisize the big players because they are too far up their arse's.

They make the TS crew look like Angels.

McNamara That Ghost...
05-03-2012, 08:06 PM
McGarry is an absolute ****. Funny how he dealt with the joke saying the Old Boys should be given the management positions and he just replied with "very droll". :lol:

Rors
05-03-2012, 08:08 PM
Five live are an Alwful bunch of cretins who will never Critisize the big players because they are too far up their arse's.

They make the TS crew look like Angels.

All-too-correct as far as a lot of the Fivelive 'pundits' these days are concerned.

In fairness though, Chappers was often incredulous at the clearly mendacious/over-egged tripe McGarry was coming out with. I doubt whether Adrian Durham would have been...

McNamara That Ghost...
05-03-2012, 08:09 PM
Haven't heard Drivetime today, I'll have to hear what Durham had to say. He's not always a lunatic.

Rors
05-03-2012, 08:12 PM
Haven't heard Drivetime today, I'll have to hear what Durham had to say. He's not always a lunatic.

:good:

Occasionally he's a mere maniac.

Olivier's xmas twist
05-03-2012, 08:13 PM

The ususal Nonsense, How it was AVB's fault and how he did not motivate the players and all this about him getting rid of Anelka and Alex caused problems with the old boys.

Also he said how not playing lumpard caused their problems "heart of the midfield and all that"

Gough did blame the old boys though.

Olivier's xmas twist
05-03-2012, 08:15 PM
All-too-correct as far as a lot of the Fivelive 'pundits' these days are concerned.

In fairness though, Chappers was often incredulous at the clearly mendacious/over-egged tripe McGarry was coming out with. I doubt whether Adrian Durham would have been...

no he would not another plank, only because he likes a reaction to get ratings for his show he don't even belive half the trype he sprouts.

McNamara That Ghost...
05-03-2012, 08:15 PM

:lol:

And Charlie, ah I see. Forgetting Honest Frank played on Saturday then.

Coney
05-03-2012, 08:27 PM

Cripps_orig
05-03-2012, 10:53 PM
Ray "My Word" Wilkins defends the players

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4173759/Ray-Wilkins-insists-Andre-Villas-Boas-was-not-axed-due-to-a-dressing-room-revolt.html

Also Eddie Newton has joined the coaching staff :lol:

TIme to get Frank Sinclair in as well

Niall_Quinn
05-03-2012, 11:05 PM
Yep, that's a delightful bunch of shit from Mr Yes. Every bit of news coming out of the place talks about key players being too unprofessional to respect the manager, but Wilkins says no. What's he after? Makes you wonder why he really got the boot in fact. Was he fucking Lampard on the sly? Or noshing on the Big Man?

Marc Overmars
05-03-2012, 11:12 PM
I'm sure Honest Frank and Big Man were a delight to work with seeing as they won the double that year.

Olivier's xmas twist
05-03-2012, 11:46 PM
Yep, that's a delightful bunch of shit from Mr Yes. Every bit of news coming out of the place talks about key players being too unprofessional to respect the manager, but Wilkins says no. What's he after? Makes you wonder why he really got the boot in fact. Was he fucking Lampard on the sly? Or noshing on the Big Man?

Wilkins needs to let Chavs go even after they sacked him he still brown noses them ffs. I suppose A Ghel is gonna be a Ghel right?

Olivier's xmas twist
05-03-2012, 11:54 PM
Ray "My Word" Wilkins defends the players

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4173759/Ray-Wilkins-insists-Andre-Villas-Boas-was-not-axed-due-to-a-dressing-room-revolt.html

Also Eddie Newton has joined the coaching staff :lol:

TIme to get Frank Sinclair in as well

Joke of a club, may as well give Hoddle another go tbh Or Vialli or Zola.

Don't get the point in Di mateao might as well left AVB till the end off the season after all their paying him till he finds a new job.

Olivier's xmas twist
06-03-2012, 12:18 AM
CHELSEA GOSSIP

Chelsea target Jose Mourinho will demand £12m a year and to bring winger Cristiano Ronaldo with him from Real Madrid before returning to Stamford Bridge.
Full story: Daily Express
Andre Villas-Boas is reported to have left the training ground in tears after his sacking, as the majority of the club's players did not say goodbye to him.
Full story: Daily Mirror
Rafael Benitez has implied he would be interested in taking over at Stamford Bridge by talking up his relationship with former Liverpool striker Fernando Torres and admitting he harbours ambitions to return to management with a "top club".
Full story: Metro
Former assistant boss Ray Wilkins says the Chelsea players should not be blamed for Villas-Boas's sacking - claiming they are a "delight to work with".
Full story: talkSPORT
Owner Roman Abramovich told the players what he expected of them in a private meeting at the club's training ground only minutes after he had personally sacked Villas-Boas.
Full story: the Independent
Caretaker manager Roberto di Matteo is struggling to impose himself with the Chelsea players because he is so unpopular in the dressing room.
Full Story: Daily Star

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/gossip/

Thierrymon
06-03-2012, 12:58 AM
I've seen Rafa's name mentioned a few times for the new Chelsea boss :lol:

Imagine how many full backs he could buy with Abramovich's money.

Hopefully they dont end up with Mourinho again.

Marc Overmars
06-03-2012, 12:32 PM
http://p.twimg.com/AnLwDO2CAAA21ht.jpg

Syn
06-03-2012, 12:37 PM

Didn't get the last one though - Who's that supposed to be? m8relesh?

GP
06-03-2012, 12:53 PM
moorelesh :lol:

Coney
06-03-2012, 01:07 PM
:haha:

Syn
06-03-2012, 04:55 PM
moorelesh :lol:

Ah, cheers - forgot he moved from Liverpool :doh:

Kano
07-03-2012, 04:47 PM
I've seen Rafa's name mentioned a few times for the new Chelsea boss :lol:

Imagine how many full backs he could buy with Abramovich's money.

Hopefully they dont end up with Mourinho again.

they won't. it will be david moyes.

Cripps_orig
07-03-2012, 11:30 PM
Wojciech Szczesny has claimed that English players in the Chelsea dressing room have ruined their squad harmony, and it has given Arsenal the edge in the Premier League.

The Polish keeper believes that some of the more senior players are the reason behind the constant managerial changes at Stamford Bridge and is grateful it is not the same at Arsenal.

Chelsea currently sit in one place behind Arsenal fifth, locked in a race for Champions League qualification and Szczesny feels this unrest within the Chelsea team will only benefit the Gunners.

"I think some of the English players at Chelsea run the club, pretty much," he told the Evening Standard.

"They have had seven managers [since 2007] and it's a little bit different here. I don’t think there has ever been danger of chaos with us this season.

"It’s completely different at this club. In the dressing room, we know that Arsene Wenger is the boss. Robin van Persie is our captain and a leader but in the dressing room we're all even.

"All the players believe in what the manager is doing. Sometimes things don’t go our way but we believe in the way the manager runs the club and the way he wants us to play football.

"We know that even if things go wrong for us, we’ll still turn it around. That’s what we’ve done in the last few weeks and I hope we can keep on doing it."

Szczesny has also said that he is not happy with simply securing fourth position in the league, and has set his sights on overcoming north London rivals Tottenham who are third in the league.

"We’re four points behind the other north London club and hopefully we can challenge them," he said.

"I’d be really pleased to see Tottenham in the Europa League next season."

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2012/03/07/2952484/szczesny-feels-english-players-are-running-chelsea

He talks too much

Olivier's xmas twist
07-03-2012, 11:31 PM
Sir Chesney :bow:

Cripps_orig
11-03-2012, 11:58 AM
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4186262/Frank-Lampards-paedophile-uncle.html

Lampard family :bow:

Olivier's xmas twist
11-03-2012, 12:36 PM
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4186262/Frank-Lampards-paedophile-uncle.html

Oh dear.

Master Splinter
11-03-2012, 03:36 PM

He's not that kind of nonce.

Very honest.

Olivier's xmas twist
14-03-2012, 10:36 AM
John Terry has slammed suggestions the senior Chelsea players hold too much power at Stamford Bridge as 'complete nonsense'.

Arsenal goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny recently claimed that Andre Villas-Boas' sacking as manager proved the Blues' players effectively ran the club.

And former Chelsea boss Scolari also warned Villas-Boas' successor that "hell" awaited him because of the influence of the squad on owner Roman Abramovich.

Blues captain Terry hit back on Tuesday evening ahead of Chelsea's UEFA Champions League last-16 second leg against Napoli, in which they need to overturn a 3-1 deficit to progress.

Together

He said: "We win and lose together at this club - we're all responsible for the results we have.

"As for the senior players running this football club, that's nonsense. That's just the perception from outside. Roman and the board make the decisions.

"On the football pitch, that can affect what happens upstairs of course. If we don't win matches, the board step in.

"People speculating from various different clubs or previous managers, that's complete nonsense."

With Terry sat next to caretaker manager Roberto Di Matteo during the pre-match press conference, it was no surprise to see almost every question posed to the deposed England captain.
Fortunate and privileged

This season has been turbulent in the extreme for Terry both on and off the field. Chelsea's meltdown under Villas-Boas corresponded with Terry facing trial for racism - a charge he denies - and an injury that looked set to rule the defender out until April.

Asked about the difficulties of remaining focused, he said: "I think I've shown that with my performances, despite what's happening off the field.

"I know what I have to do for Chelsea. As captain, I'm very fortunate and privileged.

"If you had said 10 years ago that Robbie and I would be sitting here with such a big night coming up, we'd have probably laughed at you.

"But that's the reality. You won't find two other people who care more about the football club going into this game. We represent Chelsea.

"We give that fiery atmosphere in the dressing room and take it on to the pitch and hope everyone feeds off that."
Tough

Chelsea will need all that and more if they are to become only the fourth club to overturn a first-leg deficit of two goals or more in the Champions League, with Terry admitting reaching the quarter-finals would represent one of his greatest achievements.

"If it all goes well, it could go down as one of the great nights of Chelsea's history," said Terry.

"It'll be very tough. Seeing their last game, too, when they won 6-3, defensively, we need to be really solid.

"It'll be a balance, and communication will be key. They'll have watched videos of us and know we can open teams up.

"We can break teams down and be solid ourselves. But an early goal and a good start would be great for us."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/7593668/Terry-Blues-claims-nonsense-

Yep bitch to the chairman everytime you hate a manager and get them sacked, happend with Jose and AVB maybe even Hiddink too.

McNamara That Ghost...
14-03-2012, 10:41 AM
He truly is Big Man.

:bow:

dazthegooner
14-03-2012, 10:57 AM
What it Chesney he might be after your girlfriend (oh sorry your not a team mate) :)

Flavs
14-03-2012, 11:58 AM
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/7593668/Terry-Blues-claims-nonsense-

Yep bitch to the chairman everytime you hate a manager and get them sacked, happend with Jose and AVB maybe even Hiddink too.

And Scolari

Coney
14-03-2012, 12:44 PM
"We didn't do noffink" says the man who denied racial abuse caught on camera. Allegedly.

KSE Comedy Club
14-03-2012, 01:18 PM
Yeh that's right big man, nice club revised statement there.

I mean seriously, what would ex managers like Scolari, etc know about you lot and 'how it is at chelsea'

Flavs
14-03-2012, 01:45 PM
"We didn't do noffink" says the man who denied racial abuse caught on camera. Allegedly.

It's "we ain't dun nuffink" actually

:Coney:

Marc Overmars
14-03-2012, 03:59 PM
http://1-ps.googleusercontent.com/x/www.sportskeeda.com/liveuploads.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/488x322x09-Djokovics-Facebook-Wall.jpg.pagespeed.ic.2QNxMqFZcM.jpg

Coney
14-03-2012, 05:58 PM

It's "we ain't dun nuffink" actually

:Coney:

Sorry - I don't speak pleb. Thanks for the education. ;)

Cripps_orig
17-03-2012, 12:59 AM
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4200706/John-Terry-Dont-read-my-lips.html

Terrys getting desperate

Niall_Quinn
17-03-2012, 12:39 PM
Sorry - I don't speak pleb. Thanks for the education. ;)

Nothing to stop you looking up the correct terminology in the Sun.

Lazy :sulk:

Cripps_orig
18-03-2012, 07:01 PM
Frank Lampard has explained that ex-Chelsea boss Andre Villas-Boas was too focused on long term plans at Stamford Bridge.

The Portuguese manager was recently dismissed and Lampard believes that working towards the future caused him to neglect the present.

Lampard told The Sun: "The boss was an intelligent fella and very across everything. In his short time at Chelsea, he attempted to do everything right. He was there from seven in the morning until seven at night and maybe through the night.

"He was looking to the future and his plan was long-term. But somewhere in the middle of that, the present didn't go so well — and that's where the problems came.

"It became the thing that Chelsea needed a revolution and to move out the older players. To be fair to AVB, that was part of the remit and I get that we need to move on and change.

"But you can't lose sight of the present, as a team like Chelsea, with the quality we have, can't be fifth in the league. We should be pushing higher and there's a lot of strength in our squad which you can hold up against any in the Premier League.

"You can't force change. It has to be a more careful process."

Lampard was forced to spend more time on the bench during Villas-Boas’ tenure but is certain he can continue his career in the way that players like Paul Scholes and Ryan Giggs have managed to do at Manchester United.

"If young players are coming through, who deserve to be in the team, I have no problem with that and would stand aside. But they have to earn their place and show they deserve to be in.

"I know I can't play every game. But I look at Paul Scholes and Ryan Giggs and see no reason why I can't play on as long as them."

The England midfielder admitted his relationship with AVB was 'not ideal' and this came to a head when he was dropped for the first leg of the last 16 Champions League tie with Napoli.

He added: "It wasn't just me left out but Ashley Cole as well. That is the sort of game where you want your experienced players in. The manager and I had a conversation, though I wasn't disrespectful. I just told him I thought I should be playing.

"I wouldn't be me and I wouldn't have got this far in football if I had said 'OK, no problem, I'll sit on the bench, have a jolly time and pick up my wages.

"I told him what I felt and he had no problem with me saying it. I did say our relationship wasn't ideal and it's true it wasn't fantastic.

"I've had closer relationships with other managers. But what I was also trying to get across is that's not important. What is important is the group.

"I wasn't making a stand. The fact we might not have seen eye to eye was irrelevant to me."

Despite this, Lampard confirmed that he and Villas-Boas did exchange messages upon his departure, and he has rubbished claims that the team should not have been playing so badly.

"I didn't see the manager after he left but I sent him a message wishing him all the best and, yes, he did send me one back. He didn't blank me.

"He thanked me for being a top professional, which I appreciated. A lot of people think the players didn't play for him or respond. We did but it just didn't work out and the team didn't play well enough.

"I've heard the argument we shouldn't have been playing that badly. But there has to be a catalyst to a change in form and it has come with Robbie [Roberto Di Matteo] in charge.

"It happens a lot when a team changes the manager. You saw it at Liverpool when Roy Hodgson left and Kenny Dalglish came in.

"It might not be working for whatever reason and it might be no one's fault but as soon as a new man takes over, the crowd is lifted and results change."

Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich addressed the players after firing Villas-Boas, and Lampard has played up the impact this has had on the squad.

"Anyone at any club will tell you that when the owner turns up you jump a bit.

"Roman hadn't been to the training ground in quite a while and the Press made a lot of it, which was understandable in the circumstances.

"He obviously wasn't happy with us and I agree with that.

"He's right to say 'I'm the owner and I expect a level of play higher than we're getting'. No one can argue with that, nor would they. You need that pressure at a top club."

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2012/03/18/2974661/lampard-villas-boas-was-obsessed-with-long-term-plans-for

What a ****

Marc Overmars
18-03-2012, 07:04 PM
A very honest assessment there from Honest Frank.

McNamara That Ghost...
18-03-2012, 07:09 PM
What an inspiration. A Triple H style burial of the talent tbf.

Dennis Bendtner
18-03-2012, 07:18 PM
I fucking hate that guy.

It'd be great if he played every game until he was 50 though.

Cripps_orig
18-03-2012, 07:24 PM
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4201639/Frank-Lampard-talks-to-SunSport-about-his-relationship-with-Chelseas-ex-boss-Andre-Villas-Boas.html

The whole interview including defending Terry managing the club from the sidelines v Napoli

Olivier's xmas twist
18-03-2012, 07:33 PM
http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2012/03/18/2974661/lampard-villas-boas-was-obsessed-with-long-term-plans-for

What a ****

Should be more worried about why his Uncle was touching kids tbh.

Cripps_orig
18-03-2012, 07:37 PM
Should be more worried about why his Uncle was touching kids tbh.Harry?

Olivier's xmas twist
18-03-2012, 07:43 PM
Harry?

The Gezzer in the papaer the other day.

Dennis Bendtner
18-03-2012, 07:46 PM
The Gezzer in the papaer the other day.

Harry?

Dennis Bendtner
18-03-2012, 07:52 PM
http://www.skysports.com/opinion/story/0,,12088_7598641,00.html

Chelsea are looking for a new permanent manager - and the obvious choice is right under their nose.

John Terry was the reason the Blues were galvanised and unified against Napoli on Wednesday night and he could be the man to end the footballing form of Russian roulette that is the job of Chelsea boss.

A lot of people were having fun on Twitter after the Champions League victory saying that John Terry has now played one and won one as Chelsea manager, and that he took himself off before the end of the game so he could have a look at things from the bench.

However, Terry admitted last April that he would love to manage Chelsea one day - and I see very few reasons why he couldn't take over this summer.

I know Terry is not everyone's favourite, but because of who he is there is a likelihood he would be given something that few Chelsea managers are afforded - time.

Kenny Dalglish was only 34 when he became player-manager at Liverpool in the '80s, Pep Guardiola was 37 when he started to manage Barcelona, while Brendan Rodgers and Roberto Martinez took over sides in their early 30s; there is plenty to suggest it can work at the right club.

I think Terry would have to begin as player-manager, because Chelsea can't really do without him on the pitch at the moment, but it's a role I think he could succeed in.

He obviously has authority, and the ear of the squad, whether that be the experienced internationals or the junior stars at the club.

He knows Chelsea's heritage having been there so long and I'm sure he'd have the backing of the owner, Roman Abramovich, with whom he is on first-name terms.

I know Terry is not everyone's favourite and I know he rubs some people up the wrong way, but because of who he is, the epitome of Chelsea, there is a likelihood that he would be given something that few Blues managers are afforded - time.

With what's happened in the Premier League this season, expectations have been lowered. If he took over before the next campaign, he wouldn't be expected to go out and win the league at the first attempt, which is what was anticipated under Carlo Ancelottiand Villas-Boas.

He's a natural leader, as we've seen when he has dished out team talks before, during and after games, as well as in his exploits with England. That is precisely what Chelsea need and precisely what they didn't get from Villas-Boas.

Terry would also be strong enough to say to the elder statesmen in the squad, the players that have been his team-mates for the best part of a decade, when they were no longer required - even though the performances of Didier Drogba and Frank Lampard against Napoli suggested that day could still be a long way off.

At the same time, there is no reason to suggest that Terry wouldn't be a technically-astute coach. He has enough footballing knowledge, if not the coaching badges, and I'm sure he has plenty of tactical nous.

Terry would need an experienced right-hand man, in the way 31-year-old MK Dons manager Karl Robinson has the much-travelled John Gorman as his number two. Ray Wilkins, Gianfranco Zola or perhaps, Gianluca Vialli, would be very popular assistant bosses and have the experience that Terry could lean on.

Chelsea fans have been crying out for some stability and I think Terry could be the figure to give them that, and although he won't admit it openly, deep down Terry is probably thinking the same thing.

I think Stelling should stick to WUMming Big Nose rather than football opinions.

Olivier's xmas twist
18-03-2012, 08:05 PM
Harry?

McNamara That Ghost...
20-03-2012, 04:37 PM
http://www.chelseafc.com/page/AcademyProfiles/0,,10268~1333478,00.html

GHEL in the making. :bow:

GP
20-03-2012, 04:47 PM
http://www.chelseafc.com/page/AcademyProfiles/0,,10268~1333478,00.html

GHEL in the making. :bow:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPzv_EwxMl0

LDG
20-03-2012, 05:22 PM

Ollie the Optimist
20-03-2012, 05:55 PM
a chelsea youth player has been sacked for setting off a smoke grenade at their training ground however cashley who shot a work experience kid after bringing in a gun is still allowed to play for them :rolleyes:

Cripps_orig
23-03-2012, 05:15 PM
ROMAN ABRAMOVICH is ready to hand super-coach Pep Guardiola a four-year deal worth £40million AFTER TAX to become Chelsea boss.

The club's billionaire Russian owner refuses to give up on his quest to lure Barcelona's all-conquering manager.

And that includes making Guardiola the highest-paid boss in the world with a money-no-object offer worth £10m a year in cash, according to one Blues insider.

Guardiola's Nou Camp deal is up at the end of the season and Abramovich will not call off the chase while the manager leaves his future up in the air.

He currently earns around £8m a year NET at Barca but Rom can eclipse that with his staggering offer.

Sacked Andre Villas-Boas was paid about £4.5m a year and Chelsea coughed up £13m compensation to his previous club Porto to release him last summer.

When you add AVB's £9m-plus pay-off, it means Abramovich has forked out in excess of £2BILLION since taking over at Stamford Bridge only nine years ago.

If he persuades Guardiola, 41, to become his EIGHTH boss, Abramovich will have spent almost £150m on managers alone in wages, compensations and pay-offs.

The other bosses who have cashed in along with AVB are Claudio Ranieri, Jose Mourinho, Avram Grant, Luis Felipe Scolari, Guus Hiddink and Carlo Ancelotti.

While Chelsea struggle off the pitch for a new manager, Gary Cahill is sounding a battle cry on it.

The England centre-back said: "We will roll our sleeves up and go again because we have huge games coming up in the next week or so."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4212587/Pep-Guardiola-to-be-offered-Chelsea-deal-of-40m-after-tax.html

Not sure how Pep will feel being Terrys number 2

Shaqiri Is Boss
28-04-2012, 12:57 PM
Chelsea sign Marin.

http://www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10268~2752630,00.html

A Di Matteo or a Terry signing? :popcorn:

Dennis Bendtner
28-04-2012, 01:03 PM
Germans. It's the way forward. I think this one is a less good German though.

Probably part of the general bid to bring in yoof. Like that Belgian guy they signed.

Niall_Quinn
28-04-2012, 01:07 PM
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4212587/Pep-Guardiola-to-be-offered-Chelsea-deal-of-40m-after-tax.html

Not sure how Pep will feel being Terrys number 2

He'll feel unemployed because he's not white.

McNamara That Ghost...
28-04-2012, 01:10 PM
Chelsea sign Marin.

Abramovich. :ninja:

Olivier's xmas twist
28-04-2012, 01:27 PM
Chelsea sign Marin.

Id love to say the former but as he may not be there come end of may i doubt he'd be allowed to makes singings now.

How good is this marin boy?

Niall_Quinn
28-04-2012, 01:30 PM
Id love to say the former but as he may not be there come end of may i doubt he'd be allowed to makes singings now.

How good is this marin boy?

Not good at all, he's very, very naughty.

McNamara That Ghost...
02-05-2012, 10:43 PM
Chelsea. :lol:

They're a bit shit really.

Marc Overmars
02-05-2012, 10:50 PM
Looks like it's beat Bayern or bust.

McNamara That Ghost...
04-05-2012, 12:34 PM
Chelsea have submitted an offer to buy Battersea Power Station, with a view to building a 60,000 capacity stadium.

http://www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10268~2759942,00.html

Shaqiri Is Boss
04-05-2012, 12:36 PM
So they wouldn't knock it all down, just attach a huge stadium to the main part of it?

And a 15k single tier stand :rolleyes: They'll probably call it the Chelsea Cop.

Is Battersea even near Chelsea, or could this be a new Spurs-Olympic Stadium thing? As a northerner I have absolutely no idea of London geography.

GP
04-05-2012, 12:37 PM
Chelsea have submitted an offer to buy Battersea Power Station, with a view to building a 60,000 capacity stadium.

http://www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10268~2759942,00.html

It's a listed building, isn't it?

They'd need special permission to build there.

Olivier's xmas twist
04-05-2012, 12:44 PM
Don't think their fans would want to go their on a cold winters night.

Marc Overmars
04-05-2012, 12:52 PM
So they wouldn't knock it all down, just attach a huge stadium to the main part of it?

And a 15k single tier stand :rolleyes: They'll probably call it the Chelsea Cop.

Is Battersea even near Chelsea, or could this be a new Spurs-Olympic Stadium thing? As a northerner I have absolutely no idea of London geography.

It's not in Fulham, which is where Chelsea are based right now. They'd be moving boroughs, it's about 5 miles away I think. Infact this would make Chelsea a South-London club instead of West. :lol:

GP
04-05-2012, 12:54 PM
They don't sell out Stamford Bridge half the time. Don't know why they're bothering.

Shaqiri Is Boss
04-05-2012, 12:58 PM
It's not in Fulham, which is where Chelsea are based right now. They'd be moving boroughs, it's about 5 miles away I think.

I guess this is Roman's ultimate dream. A proper legacy even (especially?) if it costs an absolute fortune.

McNamara That Ghost...
04-05-2012, 01:08 PM
Our property developers could do it and then sell it to Chelsea. :ninja:

Olivier's xmas twist
04-05-2012, 01:26 PM
They don't sell out Stamford Bridge half the time. Don't know why they're bothering.

Roman wants to bulid the Roman Empire thats all (yes pun intended and yes i said it).

McNamara That Ghost...
07-05-2012, 08:23 AM
The assistant manager lays down his plans for next season:

Chelsea midfielder Frank Lampard says the club must offer Didier Drogba a new contract after the "unique" striker helped them to win the FA Cup.

Drogba became the first player to score in four FA Cup finals when he netted the winner against Liverpool.

The Ivory Coast striker, 34, rejected a one-year extension when the Blues refused him a two-year deal instead.

"I'm desperate for him to stay. He is a magnificent player. He's a machine," Lampard said. "He's unique."

"He is not just that big man. He is such a handful. He scores goals that matter and that's priceless."

Drogba - linked with moves to China, the Middle East, France and the United States - showed his worth when he scored his eighth goal in eight Wembley appearances on Saturday.

"He's unique," said Lampard. "There is no-one like Didier as a player, not with the kind of bulldozer thing he has got and with his sublime touch and finish.

"Everyone has to move on at some stage and you have to find a different player or a different way of playing but for what he has done at this club, he deserves everything.

"It's been a pleasure to play with him and it would be a pleasure to carry on playing with him because he gives defenders such a hard time.

"His body is a machine, when you look at him stripped down. He's lost no pace, he's lost none of his finishing instinct.

"As a man, I love Didier and whatever he decides to do, whether he stays or whatever, he has been a hero for this club and will go down as a legend."

www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17980384

Another Big Man. :bow:

Bulldozer. :bow:

Xhaka Can’t
07-05-2012, 08:28 AM

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ME-IoF3Pdyc/T2SPEVcT5lI/AAAAAAAACa8/3SpyPXplN-8/s320/bigblb1183194930310.jpg

Niall_Quinn
07-05-2012, 02:23 PM

Lumpard is revelling in his new role as co-manager with Big Man.

Cripps_orig
16-05-2012, 10:57 PM
CHELSEA can exploit a break-out clause in Guus Hiddink’s contract with with mega-rich Russian side Anzhi Makhachkala.

Hiddink, who managed the Blues in 2009, has to decide before May 30 if he will sign a new one-year deal or walk away.

The Dutchman, 65, took Dagestan-based Anzhi into the Europa League and billionaire owner Suleyman Kerimov rewarded him with a £1million bonus.

But he has remained close to Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4318746/Guus-Hiddink-contract-allows-shock-return-to-Chelsea.html

We need to take advantage of this clause

Coney
17-05-2012, 08:05 AM

Stamford Bridge hasn't been the same since we beat Hardrada before being knocked out in the next round.

Cripps_orig
19-05-2012, 11:06 PM
Never before has the thread title been more accurate

McNamara That Ghost...
13-06-2012, 04:18 PM
Di Matteo has been appointed on a two year deal. :lol:

Ollie the Optimist
25-06-2012, 01:11 PM
John Terry's legal team might make a bad character application against Anton Ferdinand during his racism trial. this the rumours today

McNamara That Ghost...
25-06-2012, 02:42 PM
Are they going to make a bad character application for the tv camera too?

GP
25-06-2012, 02:43 PM
John Terry's legal team might make a bad character application against Anton Ferdinand during his racism trial. this the rumours today

The ironing is delicious.

Niall_Quinn
25-06-2012, 03:04 PM
The ironing is delicious.

Try eating it before it's washed - much spicier if you choose the right garments.

McNamara That Ghost...
03-07-2012, 09:48 PM
Sturridge is being treated in hospital with suspected viral meningitis. Eek.

Marc Overmars
09-07-2012, 10:17 AM
First day of Big Mans trial today.

Apparently the court has heard Anton made a comment about Big Mans affair, which prompted the racial slur. :lol:

Ollie the Optimist
09-07-2012, 10:29 AM
Defence case is that words "uttered by way of sarcastic exclamation or enquiry in relation to a perceived accusation by Mr Ferdinand.." @danroan

Shaqiri Is Boss
09-07-2012, 10:38 AM
He'll get off with insufficient evidence and the FA will consider the matter closed.

And all will be well again.

Ollie the Optimist
09-07-2012, 10:42 AM
He'll get off with insufficient evidence and the FA will consider the matter closed.

And all will be well again.

if he is found guilty, i assume the fa have no choice but to give him a straight eight game ban. if not the reaction from liverpool will be hiliarious

Flavs
09-07-2012, 11:36 AM
Cant wait to hear the defence's explanation around the video of him calling him a black ****/bastard that should be entertaining.

Flavs
09-07-2012, 11:37 AM
if he is found guilty, i assume the fa have no choice but to give him a straight eight game ban. if not the reaction from liverpool will be hiliarious

Well this is being tried as a social misconduct trial, he may well face jail time mate

Syn
09-07-2012, 11:40 AM
Cant wait to hear the defence's explanation around the video of him calling him a black ****/bastard that should be entertaining.

I think we already know that. Unless it was just a joke, I thought Terry claimed he said "I didn't call you a fucking black ****", and Cashley walked right in the way of the camera for us to conveniently miss the "I didn't call you a" part.

Flavs
09-07-2012, 11:44 AM
I love how they are calling Ferdinands character into question, like him not only being an uber-**** but also Rio's brother is justification f or racial abuse.

Is that the law now? Its ok to call someone a nig-nog gollywog as long as they are a bit of a dick?

Coney
09-07-2012, 11:59 AM

They've already indicated that they will be saying that although he said the alleged words, he was just asking if Anton thought those were the words he had said. Sounds like a cast iron defence and he must be a great guy. ;)

Anyway, some of his best friends fellow players are black.

Coney
09-07-2012, 12:02 PM
Alternative defence:-

Some of my mates have black wives and I would be more than happy to shag them to show I am not racist.

Marc Overmars
09-07-2012, 12:27 PM
Well this is being tried as a social misconduct trial, he may well face jail time mate

I don't think he can be sent down, the maximum punishment is only £2,500. :lol:

Flavs
09-07-2012, 12:48 PM

I am sure we can find a way, plus he has previous for this

Ollie the Optimist
09-07-2012, 12:54 PM

that woman who made a racist rant on the tram or tube in london back in ocotber was arrestted and i believe she was sent to prison for a while, so why not terry?

Dennis Bendtner
09-07-2012, 01:23 PM
The trial sounds quite entertaining. references to 'shagging gestures' and bad breath.

GP
09-07-2012, 01:24 PM
Alternative defence:-

Some of my mates have black wives and I would be more than happy to shag them to show I am not racist.

Nah, his defence is 'I'm not racist. Racism is a crime and crime is for ni**ers'

Syn
09-07-2012, 01:45 PM
Rio Ferdinand ‏@rioferdy5 : (https://twitter.com/rioferdy5)Film of the day: Liar Liar....starring Jim Carey. what a film!!

:handbags:

Ollie the Optimist
09-07-2012, 02:53 PM
The lipreader in the Terry trial is being accused of "guessing" what he said. She's deaf & answering the questions perfectly via lipreading.

Coney
09-07-2012, 03:42 PM
that woman who made a racist rant on the tram or tube in london back in ocotber was arrestted and i believe she was sent to prison for a while, so why not terry?

Because one case is use of racist terms, the other is action likely to cause a breach of the peace or something like that and therefore carries a higher penalty.

Shaqiri Is Boss
09-07-2012, 03:46 PM
http://i45.tinypic.com/2wbz675.jpg

GP
09-07-2012, 03:57 PM
I move for a bad court thingy.

Shaqiri Is Boss
09-07-2012, 05:22 PM
I have something to tell you. Something which may shock and discredit you. And that thing is as follows... I'm not wearing a tie at all.

V-Pig
09-07-2012, 07:35 PM
Look! He's taking another puff!

Ollie the Optimist
09-07-2012, 07:55 PM
from what i read of the case today, terry has admitted saying black **** but its coming down to who's version of events you belive. terrys that he said it sarcastically or ferdinands that he made a racist slur.

is this right or have i got this wrong as per normal?

V-Pig
09-07-2012, 08:00 PM
Terry racially abused him but for all the right reasons?

GP
10-07-2012, 10:04 AM
When asked to confirm his name, he said 'John Terry, Chelsea and England'

Flavs
10-07-2012, 10:11 AM
Flash Gordon....quarterback New York Jets

Coney
10-07-2012, 01:19 PM
Terry racially abused him but for all the right reasons?

They might find him not guilty, then he would come out looking whiter than white. ;)

Ollie the Optimist
10-07-2012, 01:28 PM
terrys team asked for case to be thrown out due to lack of evidence, magistrate disagreed and said there is a case to answer

also what happens with regards to the fa if terry found not guilty here. do they still investigate themselves or what?

Ollie the Optimist
10-07-2012, 01:45 PM
And later, in a statement to police, he told of how he had supported the charitable organisation founded by his fellow Chelsea player Didier Drogba which aims to provide health and education to children in Africa.
He said he had also donated money to a charitable project fellow player Marcel Desailly had been involved in, which provided support to poor rural communities in the continent.
'My commitment to these projects demonstrates that I am not a racist,' he told officers.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2171379/John-Terry-racism-trial-Chelsea-star-insists-didnt-racially-abuse-Anton-Ferdinand.html#ixzz20E8mqYCW

the old im not a racist, i have black friends defence :bow:

Cripps_orig
10-07-2012, 01:49 PM
Its a good defence tbh

Coney
10-07-2012, 06:56 PM
terrys team asked for case to be thrown out due to lack of evidence, magistrate disagreed and said there is a case to answer

also what happens with regards to the fa if terry found not guilty here. do they still investigate themselves or what?

They can do. In court, they have to prove it beyond reasonable doubt. In the case of the FA, they only would have to prove the balance of probability. Not that the FA might not bottle it anyway.

Ollie the Optimist
10-07-2012, 09:29 PM
daily star front page has the headline that terry is claiming that he is a victim of racist abuse

what a **** :haha:

GP
10-07-2012, 09:46 PM
daily star front page has the headline that terry is claiming that he is a victim of racist abuse

what a **** :haha:

Stupid honkey

Cripps_orig
11-07-2012, 11:36 AM
Cole to give evidence later on today :popcorn:

Xhaka Can’t
11-07-2012, 11:39 AM

Yeah, he's a character witness for what a great family man JT is.

Ernesto
11-07-2012, 12:01 PM
What is John Terry alleged to have said? I still can't make out the words on that slow-mo footage.

Ollie the Optimist
11-07-2012, 12:09 PM
What is John Terry alleged to have said? I still can't make out the words on that slow-mo footage.

its not about what he said, but the way he said. he has admitted saying you fucking black **** but says that he did it in a sarcastic way in repsonse to ferdinand accusing him of saying that. ferdindand however says he never said it and terry said it unprovoked

Ollie the Optimist
11-07-2012, 12:11 PM
Prosecutor: You used to play at Arsenal nobody makes noise at theEmirates do they?

how this is relevant to the case i dont know and also cole never played at the emirates.

Coney
11-07-2012, 12:11 PM

Apparently some blokes in white gowns and white pointy hats came round last night and showed him a tree and a piece of rope, just to help him remember what a great guy Terry is.

Syn
11-07-2012, 02:41 PM
AVB confirms talks with other clubs continue as Modric wants to leave: http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11661/7889148/Modric-exit-talks-ongoing

North London :haha:

Awful at retaining their star players.

Cripps_orig
11-07-2012, 02:45 PM
The case against Chelsea captain John Terry for allegedly racially abusing QPR defender Anton Ferdinand should never have gone to court, team-mate Ashley Cole claimed on the witness stand on Wednesday.

"JT was saying he thought Anton had said something black and he's just repeated it. That was it. I think we shouldn't be sitting here, personally," Cole told Westminster Magistrates' Court.

The Blues full-back admitted that he had not heard the initial exchange between Terry and Ferdinand despite standing "less than a car length" away from his captain at the time, though added: "When JT turns around I was on the halfway line looking for a free kick where they'd made a foul.

"I remember JT running back and Anton shouting things and making gestures."

Cole replied, when asked if anything had been said: "[From] what I can make out, yes. I can make out him either saying 'Bridgey', or 'black'. I can't say either. I don't hear it out loud but I'm looking at him."

The left-back had later been involved after the match in a dressing-room discussion between Terry and Ferdinand on the issue.

"Because of what JT has said on the pitch, Anton's come into the changing room and repeated it and I've repeated it back and that's it," he explained. "I said: 'Did you think he called you a racist name?'

"Basically, yeah, that was it," Cole answered when prosecutor Mr Duncan Penny suggested that that discussion had "smoothed it over". "If someone just goes up to someone and says it then of course you wouldn't take it. If someone's repeated it it's different. Racism shouldn't be tolerated."

Earlier on the third day of the trial, Terry claimed that he was eager to speak to the authorities before he had even seen any video footage of the incident, so confident was he of his innocence.

He declared on the stand: "I knew there was nothing out there that would show that I had done anything wrong.

"I was keen to go forward with my police statement, my FA statement. If I had anything to hide I wouldn't have done that."

The prosecution had put it to Terry that he had lashed out at Ferdinand due to continually being "humiliated in public", over his alleged affair with the partner of his former team-mate Wayne Bridge.

Prosecutor Mr Duncan Penny said: "You knew you'd crossed the line, you've regretted it ever since, and you're stuck with this story," which the Chelsea man denied.

The case continues.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2012/07/11/3234803/terry-was-keen-to-speak-to-police-in-race-accusation

It is a bit of a mountain out of a molehill situation but as long as Terry is found guilty then its ok

Cripps_orig
13-07-2012, 11:10 AM
Verdict is today at 2pm i think :popcorn:

A massive fine of £2500 awaits Terry if found guilty.

That'll sure teach him

McNamara That Ghost...
13-07-2012, 11:23 AM
Big Man should be found guilty of being John Terry.

GP
13-07-2012, 11:30 AM
Big Man should be found guilty of being John Terry.

That is his crime, that is also his punishment.

McNamara That Ghost...
13-07-2012, 11:33 AM
Kryten. :bow:

Shaqiri Is Boss
13-07-2012, 12:06 PM
He'll be found not guilty and within a week the FA will drop their investigation.

It's all a little too inevitable.

Ollie the Optimist
13-07-2012, 12:06 PM
When asked to confirm his name, he said 'John Terry, Chelsea and England'

after today, hopefully he will have to say, "john terrry, chelsea and england and convicted racist"

GP
13-07-2012, 12:08 PM
I can't see how he can be considered for England again, if convicted.

Ollie the Optimist
13-07-2012, 12:10 PM

footballing reasons :good:

Syn
13-07-2012, 12:12 PM
He'll be found not guilty and within a week the FA will drop their investigation.

It's all a little too inevitable.

Agreed.

Flavs
13-07-2012, 12:23 PM

Are you kidding? Racism is the national past time in England, the English created it for fucks sake

GP
13-07-2012, 12:29 PM
Are you kidding? Racism is the national past time in England, the English created it for fucks sake

Yeah but then the wops and kikes tried to take it away.

Flavs
13-07-2012, 12:35 PM
That's totally inappropriate

Shaqiri Is Boss
13-07-2012, 12:47 PM
He's only gone and turned up in full kit and shinpads. :rolleyes:

McNamara That Ghost...
13-07-2012, 12:49 PM
Come on justice.

Shaqiri Is Boss
13-07-2012, 01:23 PM
FFS.

Dennis Bendtner
13-07-2012, 01:24 PM
not guilty :lol:

McNamara That Ghost...
Not guilty. :lol:

IBK
Not Guilty - now there's a surprise!

Shaqiri Is Boss
13-07-2012, 01:25 PM
Insufficient evidence :rolleyes:

It's like a script...

GP
13-07-2012, 01:26 PM
:doh:

Ollie the Optimist
13-07-2012, 01:27 PM
anyone fancy a trip to rawk? it must ahve imploded by now

McNamara That Ghost...
13-07-2012, 01:29 PM
Big Man walks off and in to a taxi without saying anything. :lol:

Coney
13-07-2012, 01:32 PM
Jesus H Christ.

OK - so now what do the FA do? They don't have to follow the court's ruling as they have a different level of proof required. They will bottle it though.

Meanwhile, who plays for England. Does Gerrard stay as captain? (I suspect yes because he was chosen by the new manager so there is no need to stir the shit.

So will Rio ever get to play for England again?

Marc Overmars
13-07-2012, 01:33 PM
We all know he's guilty anyway.

John Terry, you know what you are!

Shaqiri Is Boss
13-07-2012, 01:36 PM
OK - so now what do the FA do?

http://www.peppermintpr.com/peppermintpost/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/sweep-under-rug.jpg

Syn
13-07-2012, 01:38 PM
http://images.mirror.co.uk/upl/people3/nov2011/0/2/john-terry-image-2-82824822.jpg

Hump
13-07-2012, 01:38 PM
http://www.peppermintpr.com/peppermintpost/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/sweep-under-rug.jpgFine Anton for bringing the game into disrepute you stupid ****

Ollie the Optimist
13-07-2012, 01:39 PM
OK - so now what do the FA do?

ban suarez again for a laugh

Dennis Bendtner
13-07-2012, 01:40 PM
http://h9.abload.de/img/terry89x2h.gif

Letters
13-07-2012, 01:41 PM
He was always going to be found not guilty :lol:
Completely pointless.

He emerges from all this with as much credit as he went in - none at all.

Flavs
13-07-2012, 01:42 PM
Luiz Suarez :pal:

Coney
13-07-2012, 01:45 PM
anyone fancy a trip to rawk? it must ahve imploded by now

Had a quick look. Not the melt down you'd expect.

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=295405.280

I thought this one was reasonable, though the FA will worm out of it....

The FA have to charge Terry and find him guilty, based on "the balance of probability." They can not apply a different standard to Terry and to Suarez. They made their bed with the handling of Suarez / Evra case and now they have to lie in it.

Cripps_orig
16-07-2012, 12:39 PM
RIO FERDINAND is being showered with abuse on Chelsea FC’s website.

Angry Blues fans are getting away with uncensored attacks on The Shed’s message board, calling the Manchester United ace a ‘cretin’, ‘dim t**t’ and a ‘disgrace’ on the official Blues site.

He has been targeted for supporting his brother Anton in the race case with John Terry — and for slamming Ashley Cole on Twitter, which could lead to an FA charge.

Anti-racism campaigner Luther Blissett said: “The posts have been going on all weekend and it’s strange no one has been doing anything to stop it.

“Your official website is supposed to reflect on what the club are thinking so people could think it’s the view of the club.”

PFA chairman Clarke Carlisle added: “You’d expect it to be moderated but even a moderated site can’t quell free speech.”

Ferdinand endorsed a message from a friend branding Cole a ‘choc ice’ after he backed Chelsea team-mate Terry in court.

But he insisted it was not racist and was a term for someone being fake.

Chavs :doh:

Ernesto
16-07-2012, 12:55 PM
I'm probably alone in thinking that 'choc ice' is an offensive, racist term in itself and for Rio Ferdinand to endorse such a figure of speech further proves just how idiotic it is.

I'm racking my brains to think just HOW the FA can charge Rio Ferdinand. For being a general dimwit, yes, but for anything else, they'd probably have to create new laws.

GP
16-07-2012, 12:59 PM
http://i636.photobucket.com/albums/uu86/DarrenLeeStephens/Screenshot2011-03-20at212619.png

Dennis Bendtner
16-07-2012, 07:21 PM
SSN saying they have agreed to sign Oscar (some Brazilian guy) for £25m.

Trying to hoover the best/most expensive young talent and hope Guardiola turns them into Barcelona next season. If he goes.

Cripps_orig
16-07-2012, 07:25 PM
FFP :bow:

Master Splinter
16-07-2012, 08:37 PM
Mata, Hazard, Marin and Oscar in the space of a year.

What's happened to athlete-ball?

They still have Benayoun as well.

Cripps_orig
16-07-2012, 08:44 PM
Benayoun :lol:

McNamara That Ghost...
17-07-2012, 10:02 AM
Police are now investigating the comments made about Cashley on Twitter.

What a soap opera.

GP
17-07-2012, 10:11 AM
Police are investigaing because someone called him a choc ice?

You've got to be shitting me...

LDG
17-07-2012, 11:15 AM
Police are investigaing because someone called him a choc ice?

You've got to be shitting me...

What a farce.

I hate this fuckin country. And I fuckin hate ****ly Hole too.

RAGE.

RAAAAAAGGGGGGGEEEEEEEE :angry:

Cripps_orig
26-07-2012, 12:33 PM
Chelsea have bid £9m for Moses apparently

Ernesto
26-07-2012, 06:03 PM
Chelsea have bid £9m for Moses apparently

Jesus

:getcoat:

fari
26-07-2012, 10:42 PM
they looked horrible last night defensively against the mls all-star team. i know it was just a friendly but team usa reject eddie johnson made david luiz look like a school boy for the 3rd goal. i give di matteo till christmas

The Wengerbabies
27-07-2012, 05:08 PM
Jay Tee charged by the FA

http://www.thefa.com/TheFA/NewsAndFeatures/2012/john-terry-charged.aspx

McNamara That Ghost...
27-07-2012, 05:22 PM
Big Man. :lol:

He'll go out on loan with Barton.

Shaqiri Is Boss
27-07-2012, 05:27 PM
Chelsea to be made early season favourites for the title if he's banned?

Good day to bury bad news though...

Ollie the Optimist
13-08-2012, 02:34 PM
terry will not be banned for the first two CL games after uefa reduced ban after his appeal.

uefa, allowing people to kick others in the backs and get fuck all puninshment :bow:

McNamara That Ghost...
13-08-2012, 02:35 PM
He misses the Super Cup though, not that it will stop him appearing in his strip of course.

LDG
13-08-2012, 02:46 PM

My favourite bit was when he picked up gold for the 10,000m and the 5000m.

GP
13-08-2012, 03:07 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/376576_10152004493460457_2056290515_n.jpg

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02298/terry1_2298326k.jpg

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sites/default/files/imagecache/ts_magazine_big_picture/1966.jpg

http://img.metro.co.uk/i/pix/2012/05/21/article-1337599482047-1335802F000005DC-387840_392x240.jpg

LDG
13-08-2012, 03:28 PM

McNamara That Ghost...
23-08-2012, 11:10 AM
Looks as though they've renegotiated terms with Satan this season.

Marc Overmars
23-08-2012, 11:13 AM
Wenget for not making an offer. :doh:

McNamara That Ghost...
23-08-2012, 11:14 AM
We probably tried to get him on a loan deal.

LDG
23-08-2012, 11:21 AM
We could have had Jesus and Satan on the same team.

"We have also exeptional spirit and togetherness"

McNamara That Ghost...
23-08-2012, 11:24 AM
"He has a little temptation".

Cripps_orig
29-08-2012, 11:27 PM
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4509128/Frank-Lampard-I-want-to-manage-Chelsea.html

Terry wont be happy

Olivier's xmas twist
31-08-2012, 12:12 PM
Roman Abramovich wins court battle against Berezovsky
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-19433325

McNamara That Ghost...
03-09-2012, 07:11 PM
Meireles has joined Fenerbahce. :blink:

Niall_Quinn
03-09-2012, 08:52 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-19433325

Proof positive the legal system is a sham. You get two huge criminals in court and nobody ends up in jail. Refuse to pay the tax to fund such a shitty system though and see what that gets you. Crooks administering crooked justice to crooks.

Cripps_orig
20-09-2012, 11:03 PM
Chelsea have condemned alleged racist abuse received by John Mikel Obi on Twitter after their 2-2 draw against Juventus in the Champions League.
He took to the micro-blogging website to apologise for the mistake that led to Fabio Quagliarella's equaliser.
However, the midfielder's profile @Mikel12Official has now been deleted.
"We've informed the police and support taking the strongest possible action," said Chelsea, adding the abuse is "totally unacceptable and disgusting".
The 25-year-old tweeted after the game: "If I want to make up an excuse, I can. But, for me, I gave the ball away. I put my hands up, we move on. I'm sorry about the mistake, but there are no excuses."
Chelsea originally said it was just coincidence that Mikel had removed his account from the micro-blogging website, but later admitted the police had been informed.
During the summer, team-mate Ashley Cole allegedly received racial abuse on Twitter after the full-back missed a penalty for England against Italy at Euro 2012.

Twitter :lol:

Olivier's xmas twist
21-09-2012, 05:01 PM
Chav fans :doh:

GP
23-09-2012, 07:51 PM
John Terry has retired from international football.

:rolleyes:

Marc Overmars
23-09-2012, 07:54 PM
Really?

:dance:

Shaqiri Is Boss
23-09-2012, 07:55 PM
Pre empting a long ban? :pray:

Or more likely a trade off to get off from a long ban....

Ollie the Optimist
23-09-2012, 07:56 PM

because the fa made his posistion untenable apparently

what a ****, he made the comments that got him in trouble yet blames others. racist ****

Dennis Bendtner
23-09-2012, 07:56 PM
Farewell, noble soldier.

Ollie the Optimist
23-09-2012, 07:57 PM
not sure capello or hodgson could have done more to keep his posistion tenable in the england set up yet he blames them. selfish ****, i hate him

Ollie the Optimist
23-09-2012, 08:03 PM
"Breaks my heart. I feel FA, in pursuing charges against me, have made my position untenable." #cfc

so the fa dared to charge him for making racist remarks and he thinks its wrong of them. what a vile disgusting ****

Cripps_orig
23-09-2012, 08:04 PM
One down

Rooney to go

IBK
23-09-2012, 08:15 PM
One down

Rooney to go

Innit

McNamara That Ghost...
23-09-2012, 08:24 PM
Big Man. :haha:

He'll play midweek then.

Xhaka Can’t
23-09-2012, 08:26 PM
Thankfully this does not affect his plans to collect the trophy if England win in Brazil.

Xhaka Can’t
23-09-2012, 09:21 PM
Rory Smith ‏@RorySmithTimes Farewell, JT, embodiment of the Three Lions badge. If you assume he's the top lion, on top of the middle lion, who's the bottom lion's wife.

Olivier's xmas twist
24-09-2012, 11:07 AM

Good he is shite and England don't need him anymore, get Rio and Lamps out and Stevie me too.

V-Pig
24-09-2012, 11:20 AM
I'm annoyed at John Terry's press statement. Yeah, no one really believes him or has any sympathy with him, but it's annoying he's tried to make it appear he's in control by jumping before he's pushed. I want to see him punished and humiliated as the scum-sucker he is, not playing some martyr in the back pages. Bigotry has no place in football.

LDG
24-09-2012, 11:21 AM
I hope he falls over again on Saturday.

GP
24-09-2012, 11:28 AM
I hope he dies.

Xhaka Can’t
24-09-2012, 11:29 AM
I hope he dies.

We're all going to die.

V-Pig
24-09-2012, 11:31 AM
Maybe John Terry isn't. He might just get older and older and more and more racist and always be there picking up all of Chelsea's trophies and banging all the players' wives.

In which case, GP has done the right thing.

Xhaka Can’t
24-09-2012, 11:47 AM
The England team is now 9% less arseholey. :lol:

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/sport/sport-headlines/john-terry-lifts-world-gloom-2012092442222

GP
24-09-2012, 12:05 PM
We're all going to die.

Speak for yourself and everyone else.

the easter bunnie
24-09-2012, 12:05 PM
mummy says mr Terry is a bad man who says bad swears and doesn't like foreigners or people who don't come from londin. she also says he has a tiny tinkler

Ollie the Optimist
24-09-2012, 12:46 PM
saw a stat from Obi's facebook earlier about judging CBs on how many yellows they get.

ferdinand, king, adams, campbell etc all were between 10-25 over years of playing yet terry is on about 70. says a lot about how good he is, he has commit loads of fouls because he gets out of posistion etc. a lot of the time, his heroic brave blocks are made by him because of his mistake in the first place in letting the attackers past him

Cripps_orig
24-09-2012, 01:12 PM
Apparently according to Ray "My Word" Wilkins, its a big blow to Englands qualification hopes for the World Cup

He does realise we are in the easiest group of all time doesnt he?

If England cant qualify out of that group without Terry, we might as well retire the national team

LDG
24-09-2012, 02:00 PM
Apparently according to Ray "My Word" Wilkins, its a big blow to Englands qualification hopes for the World Cup

If England cant qualify out of that group without Terry, we might as well retire the national team

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7UUKF2iC75-VzN66Wq0bh_jjAm9l9Z8RIvUBUmpvKhdIlFwQkVc0V1ugF

Olivier's xmas twist
24-09-2012, 02:12 PM
saw a stat from Obi's facebook earlier about judging CBs on how many yellows they get.

ferdinand, king, adams, campbell etc all were between 10-25 over years of playing yet terry is on about 70. says a lot about how good he is, he has commit loads of fouls because he gets out of posistion etc. a lot of the time, his heroic brave blocks are made by him because of his mistake in the first place in letting the attackers past him
The 1/4 Final vs Germany showed us how shite he was, Klose, Podolski and Ozil. tore him a new one.

:doh: But are you really shocked. Can't belive how much this guy sucks chavs dick even though they sacked and humilated him.

GP
24-09-2012, 02:53 PM
http://www.wearysloth.com/Gallery/ActorsL/10442-210.gif

My word!!

Fuck off Wilkins.

Olivier's xmas twist
24-09-2012, 03:10 PM
Terry stuff :yawn: English media need to let it go tbh.

Durham :bow:

Cripps_orig
24-09-2012, 03:15 PM
What did Durham say?

Olivier's xmas twist
24-09-2012, 03:27 PM
Just saying Tezza is not a big loss to the team, not as if he led us to world cup or Euro Glory. Basically saying he was shite at WC 2010.