PDA

View Full Version : Who do we hate the most?

AKBapologist
31-01-2014, 05:32 PM
Out of curiosity, who do you hate, and why?

Munchies
31-01-2014, 05:33 PM
Chelsea and Mourinho.

Then City.

I don't mind the Spuds tbf, they always provide us with a laugh when we need it most. :hug:

fakeyank
31-01-2014, 05:33 PM
Chelsea

They started this shit in the PL

GP
31-01-2014, 05:34 PM
Fakeyank

JonasTC
31-01-2014, 05:34 PM
I dont really hate Spurs the same way i hate City/Chelsea, they're more like a little brother who really want to be like the big boys and we just laugh at them... I hate City and Chelsea more for ruining modern football. Can i vote twice? :D

Niall_Quinn
31-01-2014, 05:36 PM
I try not to hate. If we could all learn to love it would be a better world.

Letters
31-01-2014, 05:46 PM
I'm a lover not a fighter.

Gooner23
31-01-2014, 05:48 PM
I hate Kim Kallstrom more, and I only heard of him about half an hour ago.

IBK
31-01-2014, 06:08 PM
I hate Kim Kallstrom more, and I only heard of him about half an hour ago.

:lol:

Power n Glory
31-01-2014, 06:49 PM
I want to see United crash and burn! Hate that club!

Niall_Quinn
31-01-2014, 06:51 PM
They had crashed and were well alight before Maureen brought a hose.

Power n Glory
31-01-2014, 06:53 PM
The cock still wants a job over there. That happens and the hatred will be complete.

Syn
31-01-2014, 06:54 PM
Chelsea, and it's not even close. They're just a vile club from top to bottom.

Letters
31-01-2014, 06:57 PM

Innit. Their fans are horrible racist ****s. No redeeming features.

Shaqiri Is Boss
31-01-2014, 06:58 PM

Word for word what I was about to post.

Hate them. Hate them. Hate them. Hate them. Hate them.

Niall_Quinn
31-01-2014, 06:58 PM
Shouldn't it have been Stoke on there rather than Liverpool?

Letters
31-01-2014, 07:00 PM
Aye, I have no real problem with Liverpool.

Letters
31-01-2014, 07:01 PM
Word for word what I was about to post.

Hate them. Hate them. Hate them. Hate them. Hate them.
I think I (and football) died a little when thet won/bought the CL :(

Shaqiri Is Boss
31-01-2014, 07:09 PM
I think I (and football) died a little when thet won/bought the CL :(

It was always going to happen, sadly.

The next one will be City. A brilliant "achievement".

Letters
31-01-2014, 07:13 PM
It was always going to happen, sadly.

The next one will be City. A brilliant "achievement".

It does piss me off how much the pundits cream themselves over teams like City. They are an incredible side of course but after a billion quid they bloody well ought to be <_<

Niall_Quinn
31-01-2014, 07:20 PM
Their jobs depend on this PL myth rolling on so they blow everything way out of proportion. They did the same with us when we were winning. Of course we won by building a team rather than chucking a credit card around. It's not the understandable sight of whores fawning over clients, it's more the fact nobody puts anything into perspective. Stupid pundits, always best team ever, best goal ever, best tournament ever, as if everything is constantly improving. Helps keep the prices on the rise I suppose. Makes more crumbs to fall off the table.

Marc Overmars
31-01-2014, 08:19 PM
Chelsea quite easily. A club rotten to the core.

Haven't been irked much by United since we got shit, although I'd love to see them sink now RVC is there.

City are gradually becoming more detestable but they don't have many players I can really hate on.

Spurs are Spurs, nothing really personal there just some local banter.

Liverpool have never bothered me. Didn't like how they handled the Suarez-Evra thing but that's about it. Meh.

Özim
31-01-2014, 09:18 PM
I hate cheese the most.

IBK
31-01-2014, 09:44 PM
It does piss me off how much the pundits cream themselves over teams like City. They are an incredible side of course but after a billion quid they bloody well ought to be <_<

This. :clap:

Heisenberg
31-01-2014, 10:24 PM
Chelsea, by some distance.

WMUG
31-01-2014, 10:34 PM
Was a toss-up between Chelsea and City, for obvious reasons, but Chelsea started it and have more players who are utter, utter cunts.

Master Splinter
31-01-2014, 10:38 PM
Chelsea are just oozing with sleaze at every level. An utterly detestable human being like Mourinho being the face of the club couldn't be more apt.

Liverpool should be disliked more tbf. Their fanbase and ex-players have to be the most insufferable in the business. Not forgetting their wonderful media relations regarding certain incidents. They are a strange and hateful cult. But SIB is the best rival poster on a messageboard ever, so that perhaps lessens the impact of their awfulness.

Niall_Quinn
31-01-2014, 10:41 PM
Chelsea are just oozing with sleaze at every level. An utterly detestable human being like Mourinho being the face of the club couldn't be more apt.

Liverpool should be disliked more tbf. Their fanbase and ex-players have to be the most insufferable in the business. Not forgetting their wonderful media relations regarding certain incidents. They are a strange and hateful cult. But SIB is the best rival poster on a messageboard ever, so that perhaps lessens the impact of their awfulness.

Agree with all that :coffee:

Do you have any pictures of cookie monster?

Master Splinter
31-01-2014, 10:43 PM
Agree with all that :coffee:

Do you have any pictures of cookie monster?

They were just for research.

Niall_Quinn
31-01-2014, 10:44 PM
They were just for research.

Send them along if you need a peer review.

footloose, the wanderer
31-01-2014, 11:01 PM
Chavskis got my vote - hate their owner, their manager, their captain (called Captain Cunt I believe), their players (large numbers of them) and their fans

Hate Citeh for their fucking endless, mindless money stream.....with that in mind and basic concept of Football Manager1999 onwards - what retard couldn't BUY the best team in the world

Hate ManUre coz they started in when they invaded Poland ;) with their "money buys success model" of a 68,000 seater stadium that netted them 30,000 more asses thru the door per home game - netting them 30,000 x 20-25 (games) x £20 = £12-15 million more per season than all the other contenders. How else did they buy £30 million players a decade ago? Took the "suppposed genius" Ferguson 7 years to win the then 1st division even with all the extra moolah at his disposal.

Hate Spuds coz you just have to dontcha

Asthmatic Kitty
01-02-2014, 12:56 AM
The cock still wants a job over there. That happens and the hatred will be complete.

http://tcowa.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/emperorGrins.jpg

Niall_Quinn
01-02-2014, 01:40 AM
The gypo arabs will be in here any minute to bribe you all into voting them to the top of the poll.

Niall_Quinn
01-02-2014, 01:42 AM
Other - 2 ???

Zim voted for Arsenal, what was the other team? Stoke? Barca? Everton from our resident scouser? Beans spill please.

Özil's Panoramic View
01-02-2014, 01:59 AM
Easily the chavs. There's absolutely nothing to like about that abhorrent lot. Everything about them lacks class; be it how their mob boss goes about sacking almost every manager on the planet, their supremely racist fans, their dreadful, uninspiring anti football, to that moany vadge they reappointed as their manager last summer.

A truly rotten, vile and odious club that started everything that has gone wrong with football.

Niall_Quinn
01-02-2014, 02:16 AM
All true but Real and Barca have been killing footy for a lot longer than the chavs. They should be in the poll too.

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
01-02-2014, 02:19 AM
Man Utd

Letters
01-02-2014, 11:54 AM
Zim voted for Arsenal.
:haha:

It's funny cos he hates Arsenal.

Özim
01-02-2014, 12:00 PM
Other - 2 ???

Zim voted for Arsenal, what was the other team? Stoke? Barca? Everton from our resident scouser? Beans spill please.

I voted other actually, because I said cheese LOLZ

Özim
01-02-2014, 12:01 PM
:haha:

It's funny cos he hates Arsenal.

:lol: I really don't.

IBK
01-02-2014, 02:57 PM
:lol: I really don't.

Don't know how you keep your patience, mate.

Xhaka Can’t
01-02-2014, 03:21 PM
I hate Chelsea fans the most, but hate City more than any other team.

If things don't work out, they'll throw another quarter of a billion at the team.

If things do work out, they'll throw another quarter of a billion at the team.

Özim
01-02-2014, 03:32 PM
Don't know how you keep your patience, mate.

Water of a ducks back and all that. Been happening for years, after a while you just get use to it.

Özim
01-02-2014, 03:33 PM
What about Blackburn? Do people hate them, after all Jack Walker bankrolled them and they won the PL. Are they not disliked because it's not happening now?

Xhaka Can’t
01-02-2014, 03:36 PM
I didn't particularly like them - but they were of a much smaller scale - so much so, it was incomparable. And for all his faults, JW was a life long supporter of the team that was in a position to realise his dream.

Özim
01-02-2014, 03:39 PM
To be honest they were on a smaller scale in relative terms, in those days transfer fees were much lower, the 5 million they paid for Chris Sutton was seen as mind blowing at the time.

JW may have been a supporter, but what's the real difference, he still essentially spent large amounts to finance his team and effectively led them to the title. The Russian at Chelsea seems to love football and surely has an affinity for Chelsea, why else would he spend such large amounts of his own money?

So if an Arsenal fan bought us and then we spent 500 million would that make it ok?

Xhaka Can’t
01-02-2014, 03:51 PM
To be honest they were on a smaller scale in relative terms, in those days transfer fees were much lower, the 5 million they paid for Chris Sutton was seen as mind blowing at the time.

JW may have been a supporter, but what's the real difference, he still essentially spent large amounts to finance his team and effectively led them to the title. The Russian at Chelsea seems to love football and surely has an affinity for Chelsea, why else would he spend such large amounts of his own money?

So if an Arsenal fan bought us and then we spent 500 million would that make it ok?

Ypur points in reverse order:

No, it would not be something I'd like. I did say in my earlier post that I didn't like Blackburn at the time.

The difference between JW and RA is arguable - RA was after a club - any club as long as they were in the CL - had Chelsea not qualified at Liverpool's expense - he;d have looked elsewhere. JW was Rovers through and through.

The scale is not comparable - not even taking into account the difference in transfer fees - in fact the difference in fees has been wildly exacerbated throughout football because of the actions of RA. At least with Rovers, although they spent beyond what could conceiveably be within their means, money was still a finite resource.

But you have brought up an interesting point.

Shaqiri Is Boss
01-02-2014, 04:06 PM
There is a massive difference between Blackburn and City/Chelsea.

For one, they may have spent big on a few players, but the latter two are doing it for every single signing. And if the first massive signing doesn't work out, they get another one. And another one. And they do that every year. And they stockpile players simply because they can. And they blow other teams out of the water just because they can. They don't need to. They just want to. They're at a stage now where a £38m striker being injured makes not one jot of difference to them because they have other £20m+ strikers to fill his place.That wasn't the case with Sutton. That's a massive distortion to the market and nothing like what Blackburn did. And in any case, it was still comparable to other clubs around them, like Us and United. Even similar to yourselves I think. And compared to the context of European fees, hardly worth batting an eye lid. Chelsea and City are far, far, far ahead of anyone else. We've spent a shit load in the last 5 years or so, alot of it wasted on crap. And yet we're still dwarfed by the Oil clubs by some distance.

Maybe Blackburn would be hated in the same way had they carried it on for another 5 years and had more success, in the same way Chelsea/City would be seen less harshly had it blown up after a season or two. But they didn't.

And one of the important things, their fans aren't complete cunts. Actually that's harsh on City [especially because a lot of theirs is directed at United and should be encouraged!].

Özim
01-02-2014, 04:08 PM
Ypur points in reverse order:

No, it would not be something I'd like. I did say in my earlier post that I didn't like Blackburn at the time.

The difference between JW and RA is arguable - RA was after a club - any club as long as they were in the CL - had Chelsea not qualified at Liverpool's expense - he;d have looked elsewhere. JW was Rovers through and through.

The scale is not comparable - not even taking into account the difference in transfer fees - in fact the difference in fees has been wildly exacerbated throughout football because of the actions of RA. At least with Rovers, although they spent beyond what could conceiveably be within their means, money was still a finite resource.

But you have brought up an interesting point.

Fair enough.

Yes that's true, he looked at us before ruling us out due to the debt of our stadium. I would say he was interested in football however and now has an affinity with Chelsea, I can see what you're saying here but in principle it's not that different because both artifically elevated the finances of their club beyond what they could be.

The scale only isn't comparable because RA had a lot more money than JW, that's really the main difference, had JW had similar resources he'd have probably done the same if necessary. They signed a ridiculous amount of players on their way to the title (Newcastle under Keegan tried it as well).

Özim
01-02-2014, 04:14 PM
There is a massive difference between Blackburn and City/Chelsea.

For one, they may have spent big on a few players, but the latter two are doing it for every single signing. And if the first massive signing doesn't work out, they get another one. And another one. And they do that every year. And they stockpile players simply because they can. And they blow other teams out of the water just because they can. They don't need to. They just want to. They're at a stage now where a £38m striker being injured makes not one jot of difference to them because they have other £20m+ strikers to fill his place.That wasn't the case with Sutton. That's a massive distortion to the market and nothing like what Blackburn did. And in any case, it was still comparable to other clubs around them, like Us and United. Even similar to yourselves I think. And compared to the context of European fees, hardly worth batting an eye lid. Chelsea and City are far, far, far ahead of anyone else. We've spent a shit load in the last 5 years or so, alot of it wasted on crap. And yet we're still dwarfed by the Oil clubs by some distance.

Maybe Blackburn would be hated in the same way had they carried it on for another 5 years and had more success, in the same way Chelsea/City would be seen less harshly had it blown up after a season or two. But they didn't.

And one of the important things, their fans aren't complete cunts. Actually that's harsh on City [especially because a lot of theirs is directed at United and should be encouraged!].

They had a lot of players and signed quite a lot as well, but you have to remember JW wasn't as wealthy as these guys, thus he was more limited, had he not been he'd have probably spent whatever was necessary, the stockpiling is the manager's choice as well to some extent, if he doesn't want to do this he can just decide to sell them (maybe Dalglish didn't work this way).

To be honest at the time, when Blackburn showed up with the money noone else could compete in England, it was no different to now. As for the transfer fee's European clubs started this all off with 30+ million signings, the likes of Crespo, Zidane, Figo etc etc and co went for huge amounts, I believe that was before Chelsea showed up.

This only seems to have become an issue because domestic clubs can't compete with the money, Real, Barca and Bayern still do.

Blink 1nce Quince 2wice
01-02-2014, 04:48 PM
Manure. By some distance.

LDG
01-02-2014, 04:50 PM
I fucking hate Spurs.

Ever.

GP
01-02-2014, 04:50 PM
Blackburn

Özim
01-02-2014, 05:38 PM
Accrington Stanley

KSE Comedy Club
01-02-2014, 06:15 PM
Wenger

LDG
01-02-2014, 07:29 PM
Your Mum.

Grebbo
01-02-2014, 08:57 PM
Chelsea. We'd have certainly won another league title if it wasn't for Abramovich and possibly a Champs Lge. That quarter final still hurts.

KSE Comedy Club
01-02-2014, 09:12 PM
The medical team

AFC Leveller
02-02-2014, 09:54 AM
It has got to be Chelsea, doesnt it? filfth from top fo bottom and its not ending anytime soon.

Terry, Maureen, Cashley, Lamplard, Wilnkinson, Car valey hoe, Drogba, the list is endless. City are also odious bribing ****s but they dont yet have anyone i really detets, apart from maybe Nasri.

Man ure were most hated for me 10 years ago but not that much now apart from some of their players (Evra, Wobbly lips, RVC).

milla
02-02-2014, 09:58 AM
Zim :coffee:

Power n Glory
02-02-2014, 10:43 AM
They had a lot of players and signed quite a lot as well, but you have to remember JW wasn't as wealthy as these guys, thus he was more limited, had he not been he'd have probably spent whatever was necessary, the stockpiling is the manager's choice as well to some extent, if he doesn't want to do this he can just decide to sell them (maybe Dalglish didn't work this way).

To be honest at the time, when Blackburn showed up with the money noone else could compete in England, it was no different to now. As for the transfer fee's European clubs started this all off with 30+ million signings, the likes of Crespo, Zidane, Figo etc etc and co went for huge amounts, I believe that was before Chelsea showed up.

This only seems to have become an issue because domestic clubs can't compete with the money, Real, Barca and Bayern still do.

Yep, Real Madrid had that crazy Galatico era and the Italian clubs were at it as well. Man Utd started spending £20m-£30m fees on players before Chelsea's arrival too.

I don't think Chelsea would have so many votes if it wasn't for Mourinho and recent events. Other than that, we have no real history of bad blood with them so I don't hate them as much as Man Utd. I don't recall a game where it's spilled out on the pitch other than the Adebayor thing where he 'swung' at Lampard.

That bad blood with Man Utd runs deeper than their transfer policy. I hate their fans, their arrogant. They sing that disgusting song about Wenger all the time despite their manager telling them to cut that shit out. Fergie was no angel and I can't stand the guy. Crooked as well with the way intimated refs and always got 'Fergie Time'. How in the hell can the pundits laugh that shit off and come up with a comedic term for it? He helped with the 'Arsenal don't like it up me' rhetoric with his dirty tactics.

Speaking of dirty...Paul Scholes is a dirty cheat. Roy Keane is a cunt! Snapped that guys like and ended his career. When asked on that Paddy vs Keane show, he expressed no regret about it. Chelsea have some scumbag players but this piece of shit along with Nistlerooy, Scholes and the Neville brothers...hate them. But Gary is clawing his way back into my good books as the best pundit on TV....

I could go on and on. The way the cheating cunts always get penalties, the diving cunt Rooney ended our unbeaten run....the way we've been hammered by them and never once returned the favour with a total drumming! There is only one club I want to decimate with a punishing result and that's Man Utd. It's just a shame Fergie isn't still here so it would be done on his watch. But I hope we batter them next season at their own ground so he's at least in the stands to watch them suffer.

I didn't even mention that cunt RVP and the way he celebrated against us this season. Fuck Chelsea! To elevate them above the history with have with this rat bag of a club is insulting. They still have no history.