Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10

GP
15-05-2012, 05:23 PM
I heard Prince Albert was back as a Japanese guy? Is that right? :lol:

McNamara That Ghost...
15-05-2012, 05:25 PM
Correct.

Lord Tensai. :doh:

They've 'explained' it by saying he went to Japan, dominated and embraced Japanese culture. Partially true but also stupidly stupid.

KSE Comedy Club
15-05-2012, 10:20 PM
Apart from the intrigue with Punk and AJ and what Heyman said the promos were bad. The matches were decent though. Jeebus, I'd advise you don't watch the closing segment.Oh god, I'm dreading watching the rest now.

McNamara That Ghost...
15-05-2012, 10:45 PM
:lol:

Not sure if you braved the Big Show segment but that was awful too.

KSE Comedy Club
16-05-2012, 08:08 AM
I watched it late last night.

Complete and utter drivel.

The big show segment made for pretty uncomfortable viewing I have to say.

And the last 20 mins were just as bad if not worse than the opening 10.

WTF was Cena doing/going on about?! Suddenly he thinks he's jim carrey and a poor version too.

Seriously, what is going on with the show at the moment? Have all the scriptwriters gone on holiday?

The storylines are just woeful and wank, there is nothing interesting at all happening with anyone.

McNamara That Ghost...
16-05-2012, 08:53 AM
On the Big Show segment: remember, don't be a bully, be a star.

And Cena has reverted back to everything that has made people boo him out the building.

Cripps_orig
16-05-2012, 11:45 AM
Just watched it

Was ok.

Big Show is turning heel for sure.

Cripps_orig
17-05-2012, 12:18 AM
http://www.wwe.com/videos/playlists/wwes-best-matches-of-the-90s

Any other contenders?

McNamara That Ghost...
17-05-2012, 08:05 AM
Bret Hart v Owen Hart WM X/Summerslam 94.

Rors
17-05-2012, 08:43 PM
Bret Hart v Owen Hart WM X/Summerslam 94.

yep, I'll have them every day of the week.

--

Raw permanently going three hours from the middle of July. They have enough trouble filling the time they DO have, without excess like this. It's an odd move. Financial trouble requiring more advertising space maybe?

McNamara That Ghost...
17-05-2012, 08:52 PM
Quite possibly. It could be because they know the draft is pretty much done with too.

Rors
17-05-2012, 09:00 PM
Quite possibly. It could be because they know the draft is pretty much done with too.

if it means more roster time for mid/lower carders, then fair enough. Unsurprisingly though, I am reminded of when Nitro went three-hours. A good 50% of the ring action involved said schlubs, who were able/instructed to do little more than punch and kick for 10 minutes (two commercial breaks' worth!). Filler for filler's sake...

McNamara That Ghost...
17-05-2012, 09:14 PM
It's true that the recent three hour shows would hardly fill anyone with confidence. :lol:

If it's longer matches then great. If not, why bother?

Rors
17-05-2012, 10:30 PM
http://www.rspwfaq.net/2012/05/raw-moving-to-three-hours-july-23.html :good:

Give GOOD matches more time...don't use the extra hour as an excuse to give us an extra Khali VS Show match or some awful thing nobody wants to see, give us a longer Ziggler/Someone good match.

McNamara That Ghost...
17-05-2012, 10:33 PM
Dancing hour with the Funkasaurus or something.

Cripps_orig
17-05-2012, 10:33 PM
Keep it to 2 hours

Only have 3 hour shows for special shows.

What are they going to do now for special episodes? 4 hours?

I dont have the time to be sitting for 3 hours watching Raw ffs

2 was fine

Olivier's xmas twist
18-05-2012, 04:43 PM
Keep it to 2 hours

Only have 3 hour shows for special shows.

What are they going to do now for special episodes? 4 hours?

I dont have the time to be sitting for 3 hours watching Raw ffs

2 was fine

:gp:

Stupid move and if thats the case then they should cancel SD tbh.

Olivier's xmas twist
18-05-2012, 04:44 PM
I watched it late last night.

Complete and utter drivel.

The big show segment made for pretty uncomfortable viewing I have to say.

And the last 20 mins were just as bad if not worse than the opening 10.

WTF was Cena doing/going on about?! Suddenly he thinks he's jim carrey and a poor version too.

Seriously, what is going on with the show at the moment? Have all the scriptwriters gone on holiday?

The storylines are just woeful and wank, there is nothing interesting at all happening with anyone.

It was Cringe worthy, Big man like that crying like a lil bitch.

Olivier's xmas twist
18-05-2012, 04:54 PM
Not good, not good at all. Looks clear to me that Big Show will cost Cena the match against Johnny Ace, turning him heel for the 38394759th time. Because the world needs a Cena-Show feud, it's been eight years since the last one after all <_<

Yep thats all we need, Unless this is the end for Ace with Show turning on him allowing him to keep his job.

Cena loses to Ace that would suck tbh, he might as well quit lol.

Cripps_orig
19-05-2012, 01:47 AM
WWE and TNA have announced radical shake-ups of their flagship TV shows.

Vince McMahon has decided to extend his Raw programme by 60 minutes meaning it will now air for three hours.

The new format will be more interactive and offer fans the chance to decide matches and stipulations each week.

It will all start on July 23 — Raw's 1000th edition. Chairman McMahon said: "WWE is proud to celebrate this historic milestone with our partners at USA Network.

"Our new three-hour Raw represents the next generation in interactive television where our fans won't just watch the show, they will help create it."

While the extra hour will net WWE a healthy new stream of revenue, it will increase demands on Raw's writing and production team for a show which has been patchy at best in 2012.

Wrestling historians have noted the fact that WCW Nitro went from two to three hours in length in January 1998, at a point when they were trouncing WWF Raw in the Monday Night Wars.

By April that year Raw had pulled level as fans tired of the overexposed and increasingly lacklustre WCW show.

There is perhaps a possibility that the three-hour Raw experiment could spell the end for WWE Smackdown.

WWE have recently shifted the taping of minor show NXT to a location near their developmental facility in Florida, whereas it was previously taped prior to Smackdown.

With Smackdown ratings struggling, a roster split which is becoming increasingly blurred and Raw being advertised as a “supershow” involving talent from all brands, removing Smackdown could be an option.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/wrestling/4324640/WWE-and-TNA-announce-radical-shake-ups.html

Smackdown :rose:

McNamara That Ghost...
19-05-2012, 08:16 AM
Smackdown was much better this week, barely any backstage bollocks.

Olivier's xmas twist
19-05-2012, 05:00 PM
Smackdown was much better this week, barely any backstage bollocks.

TBF it shat all over Raw this week.

McNamara That Ghost...
19-05-2012, 05:38 PM
Pretty much. Hope they don't mess about with the WWE title match much. Just give them 25-30 minutes tbf. And a pinfall finish.

Olivier's xmas twist
19-05-2012, 05:58 PM
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/wrestling/4324640/WWE-and-TNA-announce-radical-shake-ups.html

There is perhaps a possibility that the three-hour Raw experiment could spell the end for WWE Smackdown.

Smackdown :rose:

Stupid move and if thats the case then they should cancel SD tbh.

:bow: Me

Olivier's xmas twist
19-05-2012, 06:00 PM
Pretty much. Hope they don't mess about with the WWE title match much. Just give them 25-30 minutes tbf. And a pinfall finish.
Yep i can see them doing something silly.

Raw is boring in 2 hours so in 3 hours its going to be worse. Leave it to 2 hours and the PPV to 3 hours.

KSE Comedy Club
19-05-2012, 07:45 PM
I can see this being a huge fuckup for the wwe tbh.

It's the PG rating that is making it wank I tell ya!

They can't do anything exciting or even slightly risque now, no swearing, no blood, etc.

Bring back the hardcore belt/matches, give us a decent steel cage match and a three way tag team TLC match.

But most of all, get some good fucking storylines going for a change.

Can anyone tell me who the number 1 contender is? Or what about the current storyline for the champion cm punk?

It's just garbage ffs.

Olivier's xmas twist
21-05-2012, 11:38 AM
The PPV was pretty shit tbh. Just seem some the results.

Big show saved Johnny.
Other results

Punk won, Sheamus won, Christan beat Cody to win the IC.

McNamara That Ghost...
21-05-2012, 01:00 PM
Didn't think it was too bad. Could do without the squashes being hemmed in, the Punk vs Bryan match as as expected excellent. Shame about the main event being a pile of crap but that as always on the card.

Rors
22-05-2012, 05:23 PM
Not bad at all. awkward Raw though.

McNamara That Ghost...
22-05-2012, 05:34 PM
Yeah, odd again. You'd think the emptying locker brawl would mean there will be two distinct factions.

Doubtful though, unfortunately.

Olivier's xmas twist
22-05-2012, 08:17 PM
Not bad at all. awkward Raw though.

Best Raw i have seen in ages tbh.

CM Punk :bow: that is all.

Olivier's xmas twist
22-05-2012, 08:18 PM
Yeah, odd again. You'd think the emptying locker brawl would mean there will be two distinct factions.

Doubtful though, unfortunately.

I think it has cause to be tbh. Next weeks should be good.

Cripps_orig
22-05-2012, 11:27 PM
Decent Raw

Love those type of endings when the whole locker room empties out in to the ring

Just needed Stone Cold tbh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKz0_JngFmg

McNamara That Ghost...
22-05-2012, 11:31 PM
I can't wait for the next time the glass breaks tbf. If he does another series of Tough Enough it can't be too far away.

Cripps_orig
22-05-2012, 11:33 PM
Just watched that video again

WWE :bow:

For what it used to be and not what it has become

Olivier's xmas twist
22-05-2012, 11:37 PM
Decent Raw

Love those type of endings when the whole locker room empties out in to the ring

Just needed Stone Cold tbh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKz0_JngFmg

Nah it was about Show/Cena ending for me.

Cripps_orig
22-05-2012, 11:43 PM
So Christians a good guy again then?

And a Jericho/Orton feud going to happen

Jerichos last before he leaves again?

Also hes using the "best in the world at what he does" stuff again

I should have trademarked that tbh

Olivier's xmas twist
22-05-2012, 11:47 PM
So Christians a good guy again then?

And a Jericho/Orton feud going to happen

Jerichos last before he leaves again?

Also hes using the "best in the world at what he does" stuff again

I should have trademarked that tbh

Thought he was still a heel tbh. Guess he is switching places with Show tbh.

Wish Orton goes back to being a heel too though. Can't see it happening though.

Cripps_orig
22-05-2012, 11:49 PM
Whats happened to the Tough Enough winner from last year btw?

Hes disappeared quicker than an X Factor/Pop Idol winner

Flavs
23-05-2012, 01:17 PM
I assume this is in Leeds at the moment as about 10 american Jackrabbit trucks just went past work playing entrance music really loudly.

McNamara That Ghost...
23-05-2012, 01:54 PM
Whats happened to the Tough Enough winner from last year btw?

Hes disappeared quicker than an X Factor/Pop Idol winner

He was on the 'roids, or some other drug type problem. The idiot.

Flav's, I don't think so. There must just be a lot of rednecks around that way.

Flavs
23-05-2012, 02:46 PM
He was on the 'roids, or some other drug type problem. The idiot.

Flav's, I don't think so. There must just be a lot of rednecks around that way.

Oh no they were definitely WWF trucks, pictures of wrestlers emblazoned (good word) across the sides of it and dancing girls the lot.

McNamara That Ghost...
23-05-2012, 03:09 PM
Not sure then, must just be stolen.

KSE Comedy Club
24-05-2012, 06:56 AM
Also next Monday should reveal this 'revolution' that is being advertised on the website.

McNamara That Ghost...
26-05-2012, 09:04 PM
It isn't what you think it would be about.

Unless they decide to play off on it for TV too...it's just about WWE '13, the next video game in the series and Punk being the guy on the front cover.

:haha:

Cripps_orig
26-05-2012, 09:08 PM
WWE announced Friday that Chris Jericho has been suspended indefinitely due to an irresponsible act at a WWE live event in São Paulo, Brazil on May 24.

Chris Jericho as been suspended indefinitely due to an irresponsible act of denigrating the Brazilian flag at a WWE live event in São Paulo on May 24. WWE has apologized to the citizens and the government of Brazil for this incident.

:blink:

Cripps_orig
26-05-2012, 09:13 PM
At a WWE Live Event in at São Paulo, Brazil, on Thursday evening, Chris Jericho reportedly denigrated the Brazilian flag during a match against WWE Champion CM Punk. Suspended for 30 days, Jericho responded to the incident in his own words.

“I made a bad judgment call in the course of entertaining [WWE] fans in Brazil,” Jericho told WWE.com. “I apologized to the people in the crowd for showing disrespect.”

During Jericho’s match with the WWE Champion at São Paulo’s Ginásio do Ibirapuera, the flag found its way into the ring, where Jericho crumpled it up and then kicked it.

Local law enforcement stopped the bout and gave Jericho the opportunity to apologize to those in attendance or face incarceration. The former World Champion expressed his regret to the crowd and the WWE Live Event continued.

Due to his actions, WWE officials suspended Jericho for 30 days.

“It was a bad move,” Jericho said. “I did it with [our] fans’ entertainment in mind and I’ll accept the consequences for that.”

http://www.wwe.com/inside/chris-jericho-responds-to-brazil-incident

KSE Comedy Club
26-05-2012, 10:05 PM
It isn't what you think it would be about.

Unless they decide to play off on it for TV too...it's just about WWE '13, the next video game in the series and Punk being the guy on the front cover.

:haha:Yep just seen it.

Seriously, what a fucking letdown.

Cripps_orig
29-05-2012, 02:42 PM
Just seen Raw

Mostly about Big Show, no Cena either

McNamara That Ghost...
30-05-2012, 09:24 AM
He'll be on Smackdown I think.

Rors
30-05-2012, 04:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETGebCC9nSs :bow: :bow: :bow:

McNamara That Ghost...
30-05-2012, 04:42 PM
What.
A.
Game.

:bow:

Rors
30-05-2012, 06:55 PM
"Dig-dig-diggity.Dig-diggity-dawg"

McNamara That Ghost...
30-05-2012, 10:49 PM
'Exhibition'.

Still don't get how the percentages worked for the title runs though.

McNamara That Ghost...
31-05-2012, 09:55 AM
Randy Orton has been suspended for 60 days, his second wellness violation. :lol:

That Jericho vs Orton feud looks good.

Cripps_orig
31-05-2012, 09:57 AM
You idiot Orton :doh:

The world at his feet, one of the best around atm and he does that

KSE Comedy Club
31-05-2012, 10:54 PM
You idiot Orton :doh:The world at his feet, one of the best around atm and he does that What is a wellness policy violation anyway?

Drink? Drugs? Cheeseburgers?

Cripps_orig
01-06-2012, 12:46 AM
Drugs id imagine

Cripps_orig
02-06-2012, 09:43 PM
SuperLuchas.net reports Cody Rhodes recently tested positive on a drug test for a banned substance but was cleared after providing a valid prescription from a licensed and treating physician.

Prior to being cleared, it would appear that Rhodes believed he was facing suspension. The day after dropping the Intercontinental Championship to Christian at Over the Limit, he cryptically wrote on Twitter: "Time off." He appeared at the following day's SmackDown taping in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania and all SmackDown shows since then.

The website also reports that another WWE performer whose name has not been disclosed recently had a positive drug test and will be suspended if a valid prescription is not produced.

WWE announced Wednesday that Randy Orton had been suspended for 60 days for his second violation of the company's Talent Wellness Program. SuperLuchas.net reports the suspension stems from a positive drug test for the anabolic steroid Dianabol, which is banned by the United States Congress under its Controlled Substances Act. He also reportedly tested positive for marijuana, which is subject to a $2,500 fine.

:doh:

Rors
04-06-2012, 11:17 AM
Jericho out (albeit well-timed with Fozzy dates)
Orton out
Rhodes nearly out

Thank goodness we have Opik..... (apologies for Mail link): http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2153994/Lembit-Opik-wrestling-pictures-A-new-career-low-MP-bid-pro-wrestler.html Sounds like either he couldn't sell, or his opponent decided to stiff him... Whilst the former is likely of course, the latter surely had to play a part :lol:

McNamara That Ghost...
05-06-2012, 08:53 AM
If only wrestling was 'real'. :pray:

Also, who do you reckon this is (without looking at the URL)?

http://www.pwpix.net/superstars/a/ahmedjohnson/photo-gallery/gallery1/007.jpg

It's Ahmed Johnson.

:wacko:

McNamara That Ghost...
05-06-2012, 09:48 AM
The last half an hour of RAW was horrendous.

Cripps_orig
05-06-2012, 02:50 PM
If only wrestling was 'real'. :pray:

Also, who do you reckon this is (without looking at the URL)?

http://www.pwpix.net/superstars/a/ahmedjohnson/photo-gallery/gallery1/007.jpg

It's Ahmed Johnson.

:wacko::blink:

Agree with the Raw ending.

Next weeks Raw should be good though

McNamara That Ghost...
05-06-2012, 09:52 PM
Vince. :bow:

Cripps_orig
12-06-2012, 04:41 PM
Just watched Raw

Vince :bow:

McNamara That Ghost...
12-06-2012, 04:51 PM
Vader. :bow:

Cripps_orig
12-06-2012, 04:56 PM
Forgot to mention him

:bow: indeed

Rors
12-06-2012, 05:59 PM

Leon :bow:

Ahmed :haha:

McNamara That Ghost...
12-06-2012, 06:15 PM
It wasn't that long ago there was talk about Ahmed going back, guess that won't be happening now. :lol:

McNamara That Ghost...
18-06-2012, 10:28 AM
Stayed up for No Way Out, not that Sky saw my money.

Anyway No title changes. And apart from one match all of the faces won. :doh:

Cripps_orig
18-06-2012, 12:26 PM
Forgot about this

Just read the results

Raw should be good

Cripps_orig
18-06-2012, 10:23 PM
JOHN CENA'S victory over Big Show at No Way Out saw John Laurinaitis lose his position as Raw's general manager.

Several babyface wrestlers who have fallen foul of Big Show’s rage helped Cena claim the win, including a chair-wielding Brodus Clay.

Post-match, Cena plunged Laurinaitis through an announce table, seconds after Vince McMahon uttered the immortal words: “You’re fired”.

No belts changed hands and the best bout of the night was the opening encounter in which Sheamus retained his world title against Dolph Ziggler.

Ziggler, a late replacement for the concussed Alberto Del Rio, was in stunning form, and the two men played out a classic David v Goliath battle in which the burly Irishman prevailed.

The WWE title match, positioned as a semi-main event, was a decent if formulaic three-way match involving Kane, Daniel Bryan and CM Punk.

The (very tiny) elephant in the ring was AJ, who remained in the back until the very end of the match, when she dashed out and hopped onto the apron.

Kane knocked her off, sold concern, and was then summarily beaten by Punk. As Kane carried a seemingly stricken AJ to the back, she looked towards the ring, beaming, as if to say it was a tactic to help Punk retain.

There are no complaints about this matter not being totally resolved, as AJ’s character is one of the most compelling in wrestling right now.

A very credible Christian v Cody Rhodes IC title match, in which Christian kept his belt, followed a childish and pointless tuxedo between Santino and Ricardo Rodriguez in which Santino won and the audience lost.

Darren Young and Titus O’Neal won a four-way tag match for number one contendership after Abraham Washington unceremoniously dropped Primo and Epico and sided with Young and O’Neal.

Other matches included Sin Cara beating Hunico for the eighty-sixth time, and Ryback squashing two jobbers. Yes, this was a pay-per-view, not an episode of Smackdown. Not that you would notice.

The other news coming out of the show was that Triple H cut a promo challenging Brock Lesnar to a match at Summerslam, which is two months away.

We award the No Way Out PPV an adequate 6 out of 10.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/wrestling/4380323/John-Cena-beats-Big-Show-at-No-Way-Out.html

Was this on box office?

McNamara That Ghost...
18-06-2012, 10:40 PM
Yeah it was. Money in the Bank should be on Sky Sports next month, I think.

Cripps_orig
18-06-2012, 10:41 PM
Was it as shit as it sounds?

£15 for that :lol:

McNamara That Ghost...
18-06-2012, 10:48 PM
It was by-the-numbers really. The two main title matches were enjoyable but relatively short (both well under 20 minutes).

HHH's promo just did not need to be there. :lol: And they've got to stop adding random matches at the last minute.

Cripps_orig
18-06-2012, 10:51 PM
They need to find someone new for Sin Cara to face surely

McNamara That Ghost...
18-06-2012, 10:52 PM
Biding their time until Rey Mysterio is back, possibly. Can't see Rey turning heel though.

Cripps_orig
19-06-2012, 06:15 PM
Raw should be goodThen again maybe not

Cripps_orig
26-06-2012, 10:32 AM
Just watched Raw

Psycho Sid :bow:

Also only 4 people in the MITB ladder matches? The 4 being Big Show, Kane, Jericho and Cena. Its going to be shit

Also the bits during and after Raw we didnt see

Triple H appeared in front of the live crowd at Monday's RAW during a commercial break.

After Santino Marella defeated Jack Swagger, Triple H came out and hit Swagger with a Pedigree.

-- After RAW went off the air, a dark match main event took place: John Cena vs. Big Show and Tensai in a handicap match. Believe it or not, John Cena won after hitting Tensai with the AA.

John Laurinaitis then hit the ring and attacked Cena with a steel chair. Cena got fired up and hit Laurinaitis with the AA to end the show.

McNamara That Ghost...
26-06-2012, 10:40 AM
The Smackdown MITB match will hopefully be much better.

Sid. :bow:

KSE Comedy Club
28-06-2012, 07:35 AM
So, raw this week.....

Fuckin ell.

Cripps_orig
03-07-2012, 08:43 PM
After seeing legends such as Lauper, Richter, Hot Rod, Vader and Sid past few weeks, this week it was.............Doink :doh:

Although DDP did make an appearance as well. Diamond Cutter :bow: Not as good as RKO but its the original so deserves a :bow:

Speaking of Doink, he also appeared at Wrestlemania 10, not just 9 and 17, Cole. Know your facts or shut your mouth.

Anyway on to the rest, Punk, Jericho and Bryan :bow: The catchphrase thing was awesome.

Albert :haha: Also Tyson Kidd made the Smackdown MITB match? :blink: Smackdown :rose:

AJ story line is getting better imo. She put both Punk and Bryan through a table.

Marc Overmars
03-07-2012, 09:47 PM
I would like to have sex with this AJ chick.

McNamara That Ghost...
03-07-2012, 09:51 PM
YES! YES! YES! Got to say, I am enjoying seeing Slater get twatted by legends of the past and I don't mind Slater either. He was bound to lose to Doink, he was the Steve Lombardi version!. 1000th episode of RAW should be good. Also, a live Smackdown tonight. :popcorn:

McNamara That Ghost...
03-07-2012, 09:51 PM
YES! YES! YES! Got to say, I am enjoying seeing Slater get twatted by legends of the past and I don't mind Slater either. He was bound to beat Doink though, it was the Steve Lombardi version!. 1000th episode of RAW should be good. Also, a live Smackdown tonight. :popcorn: Also, I enjoyed RAW last week too.

Cripps_orig
05-07-2012, 02:32 PM
WWE RAW will celebrate its 1000th episode on July 23 by showcasing some of the biggest names in wrestling history.

Brock Lesnar will return to the ring for the star-studded show, broadcast on Monday July 23, where he will answer Triple H’s challenge for a match at SummerSlam.

The WWE have also been advertising a one night only reunion of D-Generation X, meaning an appearance from Triple H’s DX partner Shawn Michaels as well as possible returns for Billy Gun and Road Dogg.

The Wrestling Observer reports that the birthday celebrations are WWE’s top priority at present with “all hands on deck and every major star being reached out to”.

Many legends who are currently under contract to the WWE, but not recently on screen, are strongly rumoured to be starring on the show.

Names slated for either in-ring or video appearances include The Rock, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Rowdy Roddy Piper, Dusty Rhodes, Edge, The Undertaker, Paul Heyman and, of course, head honcho Vince McMahon.

WWE regulars John Cena, CM Punk, Daniel Bryan and Sheamus will all be heavily involved in the episode, along with returning former WCW World Champions Diamond Dallas Page and Sid Vicious.

The very first episode of WWE Raw was broadcast back in January 1993, from the Manhattan Center in New York City, making it one of the longest running weekly TV shows in the history of television.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/wrestling/4411253/Stars-come-out-for-1000th-episode-of-WWE-Raw.html

Cripps_orig
10-07-2012, 06:45 PM
Just watched Raw

Anonymous GM was back :bow: and we find out who it was all this time..........:doh:

Thats all there is to say about that.

Cole v Lawler again :sleep:

AJ is one crazy chick. Funny though as well as being fit as fuck

And The Rock returns in 2 weeks. His mission? WWE title...

Cripps_orig
11-07-2012, 08:24 PM
BRITISH wrestler PAC has signed for WWE, according to reports in the US.

The 25-year-old, real name Ben Satterly, is from Newcastle-Upon-Tyne and known as one of the best high-flyers in the world.

He is most closely associated with the Dragon Gate stable of promotions and wrestled to much acclaim for the group’s respected Japanese federation, as well as making appearances for the offshoots in the US and the UK.

He has also wrestled for respected indie promotions in America such as Ring of Honor, Chikara and PWG.

Billed as “The Man Who Gravity Forgot”, SunSport can reveal that WWE and TNA have both made approaches to PAC in the past, but he turned them down to continue performing in Japan – where his in-ring exploits are adored by fans.

The news of PAC’s move to the WWE was broken by Mike Johnson of PWInsider.com and quickly followed up by other respected wrestling websites.

The Geordie star laughed off the rumours on Twitter but it is worth noting that when Matt Bloom (Lord Tensai) was signed from Japan, he made a similar online denial.

If reports are true, PAC will now join British stars William Regal, Wade Barrett, Drew McIntyre, Layla El and Mason Ryan on the WWE roster.

PWInsider.com also revealed that the WWE is close to signing female wrestler Sara Del Ray.

Del Ray was nicknamed the Queen of Wrestling in ROH as was closely associated with the team of Claudio Castagnoli and Chris Hero, who are both now signed with WWE, too.

Castagnoli is Antonio Cesaro on Smackdown, while Hero works as Kassius Ohno in WWE developmental.

Del Ray, 31, is considered to be one of the leading female workers in the world, and has worked for the majority of major female promotions in North America.

Should WWE be able to lure Kharma back onto the scene, and finally treat women’s wrestling with respect, Del Ray could be a perfect addition to help rejuvenate the division.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/wrestling/4423293/British-wrestler-PAC-signs-for-WWE.html

Brits :bow:

McNamara That Ghost...
12-07-2012, 08:56 PM
Just watched Raw

Anonymous GM was back :bow: and we find out who it was all this time..........:doh:

Thats all there is to say about that.

Cole v Lawler again :sleep:

AJ is one crazy chick. Funny though as well as being fit as fuck

And The Rock returns in 2 weeks. His mission? WWE title...

RAW was a bit shit, though I have come to expect that the last programme before a PPV now.

And FFS Hornwswoggle? :haha: I suppose it makes storyline sense Vince would want his kayfabe bastard son to be the GM but not quite who I hoped it to be. Just hope this was a different anonymous GM to the one before.

Also, congrats to Ben Satterly, not the one I went to school with though. His wrestling name was Headlock Ben. :bow:

Another also, so many names are being mentioned for the 1,000 there can't be too many matches for that show.

KSE Comedy Club
13-07-2012, 10:50 AM
Is MITB a free one this time or paid for?

McNamara That Ghost...
13-07-2012, 10:57 AM
It's on Sky Sports.

KSE Comedy Club
14-07-2012, 04:00 PM
Oh good :good:

Cripps_orig
16-07-2012, 05:06 PM
Forgot MITB was on last night

Just read the results

Predictable

McNamara That Ghost...
16-07-2012, 05:13 PM
Predictable but good. Although I thought Cody Rhodes would win the Smackdown match. Ziggler probably deserves it for taking the throw from Tensai upside down in to the announcer's chair. :haha:

Cripps_orig
20-07-2012, 09:25 PM
Finally watched Raw

Pretty good

Rikishi :bow:

Also Cena announces he will cash in his MITB contract v Punk next week at Raw 1000

Daniel Bryan and AJ getting married as well

Roll on Raw 1000. Cant wait to see who turns up

Cripps_orig
20-07-2012, 09:30 PM
Chavo has joined TNA

McNamara That Ghost...
22-07-2012, 08:11 PM
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/gaming/news/a394387/wwe-retrospective-25-years-of-wrestling-games.html

Not a bad retrospective.

RAW 1000 tomorrow. :bow: Well, Tuesday I suppose.

Cripps_orig
22-07-2012, 09:26 PM
Wrestlefest :bow:

Loved that game

Marc Overmars
22-07-2012, 09:35 PM
War Zone. :bow:

Looking forward to Raw 1000. :popcorn:

McNamara That Ghost...
23-07-2012, 10:15 AM
Good god almighty, it's Kane!

Also, Wrestlefest. :bow: Need to put it on XBLA or PSN for those with a PS.

RAW 1000 needs to be four hours long, the amount of people scheduled to be involved is insane. Wouldn't be surprised if they consolidate a lot of them in to a legends battle royale.

Marc Overmars
23-07-2012, 11:12 AM
So who's turning up then? I know Rock and Lesnar have been advertised but there must be a few surprises as well.

Stone Cold hopefully. :bow:

Cripps_orig
23-07-2012, 11:16 AM
DX will open the show

Rumour has it the New Age Outlaws will also be part of it

McNamara That Ghost...
23-07-2012, 11:30 AM
Yeah they are the only guaranteed legends. 'Taker too possibly.

No idea about Stone Cold, would be weird if he wasn't on.

X-Pac might be there for DX. I doubt Chyna will be. :lol:

Some of those that have come on to kill Heath Slater will be back: Vader, DDP, Doink, Sycho Sid and Piper.

McNamara That Ghost...
23-07-2012, 11:52 PM
10 minutes to go.

:popcorn:

Cripps_orig
24-07-2012, 03:32 PM
Just watched Raw 1000

CM Punks heel turn :bow: Didnt see that coming at all

AJ is the new Raw GM....the wedding didnt go ahead unsurprisingly. Something of a story building up between Charlie Sheen and Daniel Bryan?

Rock will face whoever is the champion for the title at the Royal Rumble.

Brock v Triple H is happening. Stephanie and Heyman will surely have a part to play as well. She looked great btw

DX :bow: Sure was all of them and not just Shawn and HHH. Great to see them for arguably the last time.

As expected, Heath Slater lost to a legend again, this time Lita. Although she did have help from the APA :bow: Clothesline from hell probably killed the One Man Band. This was after he tried to leave and was thrown back in by numerous legends.

Animal from LOD :bow: loved that theme music.

Other notable legend appearances, Slick who got no reaction from the crowd who probably didnt even know who he was. Hes even before my time as a WWE fan. Not sure what has to do with Raw but i guess they needed a reverend foe the "wedding"

And a proper blast from the past, Sean Mooney :bow:

My best bit, Brothers of Destruction. Neither said a word but they beat the shit out of Pub Teamers. Still one of my best episodes when they literally interfered in every match on Raw and beat the hell out of everyone back in the day.

Saw a title change as Miz won the IC belt from Christian. No Edge so didnt see any 5 second poses :( Bret Hart was the announcer for that match and he made reference to one of my all time favourite matches when he beat the late great Mr.Perfect at SummerSlam 91.

The opening montage brought back a lot of memories as well.

The downside?

Would have liked to have heard from Jericho. He is 2nd only to Triple H in most matches on Raw over the 1000 episodes and we all know hes awesome on the mic. Just saw him in a 6 man tag team match where he was pinned after his partner Dolph Ziggler double crossed him.

Biggest downside?

No sign of arguably the biggest Raw superstar of all time, Stone Cold Steve Austin. Dont know why seeing as hes made numerous appearances over the years at pub team episodes but not at a major one like this?

All in all, a decent show

McNamara That Ghost...
24-07-2012, 04:03 PM
Stone Cold is filming some pub team er film. The only good side to it is that when he does appear again (if it's to shill Tough Enough) he will get more time than he would've last night.

On the show: I'm not sure if X-Pac went off script when he started hitting on Trish but it seemed really uncomfortable. :lol: I didn't think Chyna would be there now she does porn.

It's interesting about apparent heel turn of Punk (although against Cena there is always the chance he will still be the de facto face). I guess I know where he would be going if it does happen as expected though, it'd be about being the WWE Champion yet rarely headlines events. Plus being more heelish will allow to say what he wants.

Great to see 'Taker and Kane back, just hope they don't turn Kane heel for the 29227272727th time.

Lita. :bow:

Steph. :bow:

Lesnar didn't look like as much of a fatty this time either.

I think Bradshaw's CfH might have killed Slater, he absolutely nailed it.

Rock facing whoever the Champ is at Royal Rumble. :popcorn:

Cripps_orig
24-07-2012, 05:48 PM
"Stone Cold" Steve Austin, who Vince McMahon has dubbed the greatest star in the history of Monday Night Raw, was noticeably absent from Monday's 1000 episode celebration. The legendary wrestler addressed his absence from the program with an explanation on his official website, BrokenSkullRanch.com.

"The reason I did not attend RAW 1,000 was because I underwent a major knee surgery on my left knee on July 2, 2012. Dr. Neal ElAttrache of the Kerlan-Jobe Orthopaedic Clinic in Los Angeles, CA performed the surgery," he states.

Austin says the surgery was a complete success, but he remains on crutches and recently began physical therapy.

He continues, "STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN IS A 100% ASS KICKING MACHINE. There was no way I was going to limp down the ramp on crutches for RAW 1,000. It was time to get my knee fixed. The decision to no-show RAW 1,000 was made by me and no one else. I have always taken pride in making my shots and have never faked an injury or illness. Pro Wrestling is a tough game and it was time to pay the piper for some of the damage I incurred in the ring. No gripes. No complaints.

"To the fans that were hoping to see SCSA, I’m sorry I missed the show. I would have loved to be there under different circumstances. I normally keep my personal business to myself, but due to feedback and incorrect speculation, I have posted this blog and given the 411 on why I was not at RAW 1,000."

Fair enough i guess

McNamara That Ghost...
24-07-2012, 06:59 PM
He better be on soon.

KSE Comedy Club
24-07-2012, 11:00 PM
AJ is the new raw gm.

For fucks sake.

Cripps_orig
24-07-2012, 11:13 PM
They must have big plans for her

Shes done pretty well so far but this is a big step up

Flavs
25-07-2012, 07:32 AM
I think Bradshaw's CfH might have killed Slater, he absolutely nailed it.

Is this on Youtube?

Flavs
25-07-2012, 07:33 AM
Tis alright i have found it, ouchski

Flavs
25-07-2012, 07:36 AM
In other news, remember when Heath had a head? :lol:

I also thought Rikishi was dead

Flavs
25-07-2012, 07:53 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jr8vZM_dr-4

"But Billy, Shaun will lose his smile"

Marc Overmars
25-07-2012, 08:36 AM
Rock to headline WM as champ then? :popcorn:

McNamara That Ghost...
25-07-2012, 08:48 AM
In other news, remember when Heath had a head? :lol:

I also thought Rikishi was dead

Nah Rikishi isn't dead, he just gets shot a lot of times.

Flavs
25-07-2012, 08:49 AM
Nah Rikishi isn't dead, he just gets shot a lot of times.

Yeah i hate it when that happens

Rors
29-07-2012, 10:34 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co9TcTfG-dU&feature=plcp

McNamara That Ghost...
30-07-2012, 09:58 PM

Also, RAW tonight. :popcorn:

Shaqiri Is Boss
01-08-2012, 11:49 AM
http://uberhumor.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/SdJlc.gif

Cripps_orig
01-08-2012, 11:52 AM

Sign him up VInce

McNamara That Ghost...
02-08-2012, 09:54 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egn8jEhHrXo

Skip to 3 minutes. :haha:

I missed this on intitial viewing. Since Monday though, AW has been reprimanded for what he said. :lol:

Cripps_orig
04-08-2012, 12:53 AM
Finally watched Raw

Watched it over 4 days so cant remember what happened in the early part of the show

Ortons back though :bow:

KSE Comedy Club
04-08-2012, 09:08 PM
Wtf!

Smackdown gets booker t as its new gm whilst raw has AJ.

Is vince taking the piss :blink:

King booker :bow:

Cripps_orig
05-08-2012, 12:44 AM
Can you dig it, suckaaa?

McNamara That Ghost...
05-08-2012, 08:16 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ckMKWI3zsqI/T0W_3942CKI/AAAAAAAAAFA/x6mCW1y6dGU/s1600/Booker-T-wut-da-hayell.jpg

Booker. :bow:

I was trying to find a 'Oh my goodness' one.

He just put that boy to sleep.

Cripps_orig
12-08-2012, 01:46 AM
WWE are to launch a new Saturday morning TV programme geared towards children — cementing the company’s recent moves to a more PG friendly product.
The 30-minute show will be called WWE Saturday Morning Slam and feature one wrestling match each week, as well as star profiles, backstage videos and an anti-bullying campaign.
The series will begin on August 25 in the US, with a UK start date still under discussion.
Eric Pankowski, senior vice-president for WWE creative and development, said: “We are very sensitive to the fact that we are speaking to an audience of children.
“Therefore we want to make sure that the content that we put on at 10am on Saturday is appropriate for younger audiences.”

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/wrestling/4479297/WWE-childrens-show.html#ixzz23IBMHrio

Looks like it will stay PG then

Cripps_orig
14-08-2012, 04:14 PM
Just watched the last 2 episodes of Raw back to back

Near 6 hours

Never again

SummerSlam on Sunday :popcorn:

All hell should break loose in the Brock v Triple H match

Cripps_orig
14-08-2012, 04:16 PM
KURT ANGLE has slammed CM Punk, after Punk referred to TNA Wrestling as an ‘indie promotion’.

During a Q&A session with fans, Punk was asked which independent wrestler he would like to see in WWE.

After answering ‘Samoa Joe’, a fan noted that Joe works for TNA.

Punk then replied: “I know. You said indie, didn’t you?”

TNA star, and former multiple-time WWE champion, Angle did not take too kindly to the jibe.

Angle Tweeted: “Punk wants to say TNA is an indie league?

“I was on top in WWE when you were trying to get a job anywhere. It was my choice to go to TNA.

“If I ever see you Punk, hide b*tch!”

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/4487069/Kurt-Angle-WWE-champion-CM-Punk-is-a-btch.html#ixzz23XPLXQn7

Punk v Angle Wrestlemania 29, make it happen Vince :good:

Olivier's xmas twist
18-08-2012, 10:14 PM
Wtf!

Smackdown gets booker t as its new gm whilst raw has AJ.

Is vince taking the piss :blink:

King booker :bow:

AJ is the best thing about Raw at the min, oh all the things id like to do to her lol.

McNamara That Ghost...
18-08-2012, 10:44 PM
Summerslam tomorrow night.

KSE Comedy Club
18-08-2012, 11:20 PM
3 hours just doesn't work for raw.

It's too long and a lot of it is pointless filler.

Cripps_orig
18-08-2012, 11:31 PM
Whats the SummerSlam card?

Cripps_orig
19-08-2012, 12:37 AM
Never mind, found it

Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar (http://www.wwe.com/shows/summerslam/2012/triple-h-vs-brock-lesnar) - Triple H

World Heavyweight Champion Sheamus vs. Alberto Del Rio (http://www.wwe.com/shows/summerslam/2012/sheamus-del-rio-26041394) - Del Rio

WWE Champion CM Punk vs. John Cena vs. Big Show (http://www.wwe.com/shows/summerslam/2012/triple-threat-wwe-championship-match-26041395) - Punk

Chris Jericho vs. Dolph Ziggler (http://www.wwe.com/shows/summerslam/2012/summerslam-2012-jericho-ziggler-26043606) - Ziggler

Kane vs. Daniel Bryan (http://www.wwe.com/shows/summerslam/2012/kane-daniel-bryan-26042622) - Bryan

Intercontinental Champion The Miz vs. Rey Mysterio (http://www.wwe.com/shows/summerslam/2012/the-miz-rey-mysterio-26044756) - Miz

WWE Tag Team Champions Kofi Kingston & R-Truth vs. The Prime Time Players (http://www.wwe.com/shows/summerslam/2012/r-truth-kofi-kingston-prime-time-players-26044639) - PTP

United States Champion Santino Marella vs. Antonio Cesaro (http://www.wwe.com/shows/summerslam/2012/santino-marella-antonio-cesaro-26044604) - Santino

No womens match? :(

McNamara That Ghost...
19-08-2012, 11:02 AM
I'm going to go with:

Lesnar
Del Rio
Punk
Ziggler
Kane
Rey Mysterio
Kofi and Truth
Cesaro.

Rors
19-08-2012, 11:11 AM
Lesnar has to win surely? I doubt he will have been brought back purely for losing his first two genuine high-profile matches? I didn't think so shortly after WM28, but it looks to me as though Lesnar - Rock at WM29 can be at least pencilled-in now..

McNamara That Ghost...
19-08-2012, 11:15 AM
I'd have thought so, if not they should just Lesnar go.

Olivier's xmas twist
19-08-2012, 03:28 PM
Ziggler to cash in tonight.

McNamara That Ghost...
19-08-2012, 10:46 PM
Yeah that is very possible, Sheamus is already 'injured'.

Cripps_orig
19-08-2012, 10:49 PM
If Ziggler cashes in then i expect him to lose to Y2J

McNamara That Ghost...
19-08-2012, 10:50 PM
It's too late for me to change my predictions now, given I already posted them.

Cripps_orig
19-08-2012, 10:51 PM
I'll do a Lawro and go for a 2-0 Ziggler win

McNamara That Ghost...
19-08-2012, 10:56 PM
Lawro. :lol:

Although he may have done better than I did this week.

McNamara That Ghost...
19-08-2012, 11:45 PM
Cesaro wins

McNamara That Ghost...
20-08-2012, 08:18 AM
Well that was a bit uneventful. Only 5/8 correct too - having said that, bit of a surprise everyone retained on the main show.

Rors
20-08-2012, 06:20 PM
No title changes on an A-PPV? Is it 1994? Right winner in the main event though

McNamara That Ghost...
20-08-2012, 06:24 PM
Be interesting to see what Lesnar does in his next few appearances, guess he will have one more feud before WrestleMania.

Olivier's xmas twist
20-08-2012, 09:32 PM
Just seen the results looked a bit shit maybe Raw will be better.

Cripps_orig
20-08-2012, 09:43 PM
Did any of the feuds end last night?

Any new ones to start on Raw?

Surely Orton needs a storyline.

McNamara That Ghost...
20-08-2012, 09:47 PM
Looks as though Punk -Cena will restart. Hopefully Show does something else.

Cripps_orig
21-08-2012, 09:03 PM
Just watched Raw

Jerichos gone :upset: although he will be back no doubt.

Brock also announces hes leaving :unsure:

Punk kicks Lawler in the head.

Orton v Del Rio was pretty good and Sheamus is a funny dude on commentary. Not much else to write home about on Raw

Shaqiri Is Boss
24-08-2012, 01:08 PM
http://uberhumor.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/1B1yf.gif

Olivier's xmas twist
24-08-2012, 04:03 PM
Raw needs to go back to 2 hours, 3 hours is a bore, Raw is becoming rubbish.

Cripps_orig
26-08-2012, 03:13 PM
AW has been released :lol:

Apparently nothing to do with what he said about Kobe Bryant but something he said about Linda McMahon

Cripps_orig
27-08-2012, 02:09 AM
http://www.wwe.com/classics/25-moments-that-defined-the-attitude-era

Top 25 moments that defined the Attitude era

Whether or not you agree with the order of the 25, its a chance to get nostalgic, watch some videos and get caught up in it again.

McNamara That Ghost...
27-08-2012, 07:05 AM
I'll watch that later. :bow:

RAW tonight, hopefully they decide one way or another what they're going to do with Punk.

Marc Overmars
27-08-2012, 09:43 AM
http://www.wwe.com/classics/25-moments-that-defined-the-attitude-era

Top 25 moments that defined the Attitude era

Whether or not you agree with the order of the 25, its a chance to get nostalgic, watch some videos and get caught up in it again.

Stone Colds KOTR speech. :bow:

I seem to remember HBK and British Bulldog had an awesome title match as well.

Cripps_orig
27-08-2012, 12:22 PM
I stopped watching Wrestling around late 1996 til after WM in 1998 so i missed the start of the Attitude era

Me :doh:

Anyway Corporate Ministry :bow:

Marc Overmars
27-08-2012, 12:31 PM
I was lucky because we got Sky Sports for the first time in 96, so I started watching WWF right when things were about to boom.

Olivier's xmas twist
28-08-2012, 08:27 PM
I stopped watching Wrestling around late 1996 til after WM in 1998 so i missed the start of the Attitude era

Me :doh:

Anyway Corporate Ministry :bow:

Remember mum got rid of Sky sports for a few years betwen 99 -2004 and the cable in the other room went so had to get mates from school to tape PPV's

McNamara That Ghost...
30-08-2012, 09:24 AM
Kane in anger management therapy. :haha:

Probably one of the best parts from this week's RAW.

Cripps_orig
02-09-2012, 02:07 AM
Finally watched Raw

Kane :lol:

Awesome commentator as well tbh

Triple H has gone :rose:

CM Punk is a full blown heel

McNamara That Ghost...
03-09-2012, 05:21 PM
http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/253377/The-Rock-Stops-Robbers-on-the-Set-of-Fast-Six.htm

Oh please be true.

London scrotes. :haha:

The Rock. :bow:

McNamara That Ghost...
07-09-2012, 07:34 PM
Punk and Heyman.

Olivier's xmas twist
07-09-2012, 07:48 PM
http://ll-media.tmz.com/2012/09/05/0905-triple-h-ponytail-haircut-launch-3.jpg

:faint:

Olivier's xmas twist
07-09-2012, 07:50 PM
http://www.wwe.com/videos/aj-lee-announces-bret-hart-will-return-to-montreal-on-raw-this-monday-wwecom-exc-26050278

Marc Overmars
07-09-2012, 08:55 PM
http://ll-media.tmz.com/2012/09/05/0905-triple-h-ponytail-haircut-launch-3.jpg

:faint:

Triple H without long hair is just weird.

Cripps_orig
09-09-2012, 02:53 AM
Just watched Raw

3 hours is too long ffs.

Miz :bow: Although not as pro heel as i thought he would be.

Bryan and Kane :haha:

Whats the point in Santino?

Punk and Heyman? :popcorn:

McNamara That Ghost...
10-09-2012, 12:19 PM
What I do is watch the first two segments live, then watch the rest on a Tuesday.

Also, excited about RAW with it being in Montreal tonight. :popcorn:

Olivier's xmas twist
10-09-2012, 12:24 PM
Just watched Raw

3 hours is too long ffs.

Miz :bow: Although not as pro heel as i thought he would be.

Bryan and Kane :haha:

Whats the point in Santino?

Punk and Heyman? :popcorn:

Mis was awesome on commentary was actuallu more unbiased then i though't he be tbh. The boy done good.

Olivier's xmas twist
10-09-2012, 12:25 PM
What I do is watch the first two segments live, then watch the rest on a Tuesday.

Also, excited about RAW with it being in Montreal tonight. :popcorn:

Problem with raw there. is only about 2 hours of good stuff and rest is filled with crap fillers tbh.

McNamara That Ghost...
10-09-2012, 12:41 PM
I did think there would be longer matches but a lot of it is re-caps on what has already happened in the show and/or tout/twitter rubbishness.

Cripps_orig
10-09-2012, 04:28 PM
The Excellence of Execution, the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be is on tonight :bow:

Hope hes involved in some sort of story line preferably in the Cena/Punk storyline and not something stupid with Santino/Divas

Marc Overmars
11-09-2012, 08:12 AM
The King had a heart attack last night on Raw. Fucking hell.

http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/2012-09-10/jerry-lawler-collapses-at-announce-table-26051089

McNamara That Ghost...
11-09-2012, 10:22 AM
He is stable apparently. Hope so anyway.

Rors
11-09-2012, 12:17 PM
Get well soon King.

Olivier's xmas twist
11-09-2012, 12:52 PM
Get well soon King.

McNamara That Ghost...
11-09-2012, 06:13 PM
Confirmed as a heart attack, much like Muamba he was clincally dead too apparently.

Olivier's xmas twist
11-09-2012, 08:39 PM
Confirmed as a heart attack, much like Muamba he was clincally dead too apparently.

You see him during the kane/bryan Vs The Prime Time Players match slouching.

Cripps_orig
11-09-2012, 08:40 PM
Havent seen it but heard about it

Hope hes better asap

McNamara That Ghost...
11-09-2012, 09:10 PM
You see him during the kane/bryan Vs The Prime Time Players match slouching.

I didn't notice it at first glance, those guys did a good job of carrying on with the match.

Cripps_orig
12-09-2012, 12:06 AM
Watched Raw

Its strange how a person can seem fine as Jerry did one second to collapsing the other.

Hope all is well.

As for the show itself, Sheamus is awesome. Or to give him his full name, Sheamus Lipshitz. "If your Lipshitz, what does your ass do?" :haha:

Bret Hart :bow: Good to see he was involved in the Punk/Cena feud.

But stealing the spotlight for me once again was Bryan and Kane :bow:

Cripps_orig
12-09-2012, 12:32 AM
Former WWE Diva Stacy Carter ("The Kat" and "Miss Kitty"), the ex-wife of Jerry Lawler, says the King is being taken out of sedation and is now responsive after undergoing more heart procedures on Tuesday.

There is now fear that Lawler might have suffered brain damage during RAW after suffering a heart attack, when his brain was deprived of oxygen for several minutes.

Carter's full Facebook statement reads:

"I have an update on Jerry. The docs are removing his ventilation & taking him out of sedation. He is responsive, which is great!!! It took a while to revive him last night so there's the concern of brain damage. He had some tests done which will show how much if any damage there is due to the lack of oxygen to his brain. Unfortunately, the results won't be in until in the morning. I appreciate all the calls, texts, tweets, & Facebook messages of support & I know Jerry will too. Thanks everybody!!"

Doubt we'll see him anytime soon commentating. Come on Jerry

Olivier's xmas twist
12-09-2012, 06:23 PM
Jim Ross‏@JRsBBQ

Memphis TV channel 3 reports @JerryLawler has NO brain damage from his Monday night heart attack. Thank God for WWE doctors & EMTS.

Olivier's xmas twist
13-09-2012, 06:03 PM
On Wednesday evening, Jerry "The King" Lawler's Raw broadcast partner Michael Cole tweeted the following:

@MichaelCole: #wweuniverse you will never believe this! I just got off the phone with #jerrylawler and he is alert and in great spirits!

@MichaelCole: #jerrylawler sends his love to you all and thanks you for all the support! He says the strap will be coming down soon!

@MichaelCole: Folks #jerrylawler is going to win this!

According to Cole, Lawler is already cracking his signature jokes. Check back with WWE.com for more comments from Cole.

Good news.

Cripps_orig
13-09-2012, 06:08 PM
Upon news surfacing Monday night that WWE Hall of Famer Jerry "The King" Lawler had suffered a heart attack during Raw, fellow wrestler Jerome "New Jack" Young, "The Original Gangsta," went on a scathing rant on Twitter (account located at Twitter.com/NewJackUncut) attacking the legendary Memphis figure.

He wrote, "Just heard about Lawler...fuck that racist motherfucka...die slow,you fucking cock sucker

"If lawler dies,let me know where his grave is so,I can go piss on it...fuck that bitch

"Please let me know where they put that fucka in the ground so,I can piss on his grave."

Responding to fans, he continued, "Bitch,I'm not here to make you happy and if what I said hurts...GO FUCK YOURSELF...FAN

"I don't work for a fucking fan so,if what I say hurts ur lil white feeling...SO FUCKING WHAT...YOU ARE FOLLOWING ME BITCH BOY!!!!!!!!!!!

"I have really out done myself this time huh...1st Terri then Brian knobbs gets knocked the fuck out,I beat da shit outta balls and now jerry."

Young then revealed that his diatribe partially stems from James "Kamala" Harris, another Memphis wrestling legend, not receiving as much as adulation and support as Lawler after having both of his legs amputated within the past year.

"When Kamala was going through some shit,nobody said shit so,now this shit with Lawler is supposed to touch me...FUCK EVERY ONE OF YOU!!!" he wrote.

Young also clarified that he's not racist following his racially-charged rant: "Fyi,my 2 kids are from a white woman so,the next 1 of you mother fuckers call me racist,I will send you a free dvd...dammit!!!":blink:

Cripps_orig
13-09-2012, 06:13 PM
Night of Champions Card

WWE Title Match
CM Punk (c) vs. John Cena - Punk

World Heavyweight Title Match
Sheamus (c) vs. Alberto Del Rio - Del Rio

WWE Tag Team Title Match
Kofi Kingston & R-Truth (c) vs. Kane & Daniel Bryan - Team Friendship

WWE Intercontinetal Title Match:
The Miz (c) vs. Sin Cara - Miz

WWE Divas Title Match
Layla (c) vs. Kaitlyn - Layla

WWE United States Title Match
Antonio Cesaro (c) vs. Battle Royal Winner - Cesaro

Randy Orton vs. Dolph Ziggler - Orton

YouTube Pre-show Battle Royal
Winner will face Antonio Cesaro on PPV - Santino

McNamara That Ghost...
13-09-2012, 06:27 PM
Even before that post I knew New Jack was a nutter. Not a nice man at all.

I'll post my predictons after I have seen Smackdown.

Olivier's xmas twist
13-09-2012, 06:35 PM

WTF

Olivier's xmas twist
13-09-2012, 06:37 PM
Even before that post I knew New Jack was a nutter. Not a nice man at all.

Who the feck is he ?

Cripps_orig
13-09-2012, 06:39 PM
Who the feck is he ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Jack

Olivier's xmas twist
13-09-2012, 06:44 PM
Night of Champions Card

WWE Title Match
CM Punk (c) vs. John Cena - Cena(New wwe Champ)

World Heavyweight Title Match
Sheamus (c) vs. Alberto Del Rio - Shemus(With Ziggler cashing in at the end, Ziggler to be new WHC)

WWE Tag Team Title Match
Kofi Kingston & R-Truth (c) vs. Kane & Daniel Bryan - Kane and Bryan (New tag champs)
WWE Intercontinetal Title Match:
The Miz (c) vs. Sin Cara - Miz

WWE Divas Title Match
Layla (c) vs. Kaitlyn - Kaitlyn

WWE United States Title Match
Antonio Cesaro (c) vs. Battle Royal Winner -Depends who wins the battle royal when is it?

Randy Orton vs. Dolph Ziggler - Orton

YouTube Pre-show Battle Royal
Winner will face Antonio Cesaro on PPV - Santino

Cripps_orig
14-09-2012, 08:52 PM
BRET HART has described the infamous Montreal Screwjob as his “finest hour”.

After being cheated out of his WWF championship in a real-life double cross, Hart is said to have punched company owner Vince McMahon during a dressing-room bust-up.

The fall-out from that night in November 1997 resulted in the Hitman having nothing to do with the wrestling company until 2005, when he collaborated on a DVD release.

He was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame the following year and in January 2010 the Canadian appeared in front of a live WWE crowd for the first time in over 12 years.

But returning to the scene of the crime, so to speak, last Monday was different. Montreal means so much in wrestling — and the name Bret Hart still means everything in Montreal.

Revealing all to SunSport: Hart said: “It was a big night. I knew it was going to be, because any time I’ve gone back to Montreal for anything, it’s always been emotional.

“It was fitting, going full circle. I think it was important to do. I think it was more important than WWE or anyone realised.

“I think when they called me it was more to be there for Pat Patterson Appreciation Night than anything else — I love Pat and I’m a big fan of his — but it had more significance to me than that.

“The Montreal Screwjob was a famous, historical meltdown that in a lot of ways was my finest hour.

“WWE failed me on that day and buried the knife as far as they could. I think the little fisticuffs that happened afterwards with Vince was my finest hour.

“It’s not so much the physicality of it, but more that I stood my ground as a Canadian and as a professional.

“That reaction from the fans told me that I did do the right thing. These people wouldn’t feel the way they do right now and have that emotion 15 years later if I had done the wrong thing that day.”

Hart, opening the show in Montreal, was awarded a lengthy standing ovation.

He thanked the crowd and went on to have gripping exchanges on the show with John Cena and CM Punk, who meet at Night of Champions this Sunday.

The 55-year-old former grappler said: “Even when they called me late in the week it was still just to come to the thing for Pat.

“I kind of had to tell them that whatever happened I was coming to say something to my fanbase. If they didn’t want me doing that, I didn’t really care to go.

“They called me back and were kind of like ‘OK, you can say a couple of words to the crowd’.

“I don’t think they thought it would get the reaction that it did. I think they thought it wouldn’t be a big deal. As you can see, I had a better feel for how that audience was going to react.

“But I’m grateful to WWE for it. It was really satisfying.”

It was clear from Hart’s performance, and his words after the event, that being a part of an important angle with Cena and Punk, arguably WWE’s two standout performers of the present day, meant much to him.

Punk, speaking to SunSport earlier this week, told us it was an ‘honour’ to work with such a wrestling legend.

Hart responded: “And vice versa. I have a lot of respect for both of those wrestlers.

“I take pride in being in the ring with two excellent champions. I know that Cena was a lot of detractors, but I’m very proud of him, he’s a good hero.

“I admire Punk’s wrestling skills, his abilities, and whenever I get a moment to be in the ring with any of these guys, it’s a nice feeling for me.

“I’ll cherish the moment. I’m always grateful for any kind of moment that keeps my memories alive and gives me a little taste of the excitement I used to get all the time.”

Monday’s Raw, after the momentous return of the Hitman to Montreal, unfortunately took a sour turn as legendary wrestler and announcer Jerry The King Lawler suffered a heart attack while commentating.

The show continued, largely without commentary, as Lawler was revived and whisked to a hospital, where thankfully he has started to make a positive recovery. WWE have been commended in their swift actions to aid Lawler.

Hart said: “It was a very dark moment. It had that eerie Owen Hart, live television feel where you thought, ‘What do you do?’.

“But in this case I tip my hat to WWE and Michael Cole. They did a great job of handling the whole thing.

“I thought the professionalism was on all levels. Oddly enough, if Jerry had had that heart attack anywhere else, he may not have made it.

“Because he had it right there at ringside, they had paramedics right there and they got to him right away.

“We almost lost Jerry. Maybe with WWE having gone through this situation with Owen, they were on top of it this time.

“They got Jerry back, got him the medical attention they needed and they saved his life.

“If anything I welcomed the little bit I had with Cena and Punk at the end of the show. It was a welcome distraction from it all.

“It took my mind off Jerry. I was very concerned and devastated by the whole thing, but I had forgotten about it for a few minutes.

“Jerry was in my thoughts the whole time, but it was nice to turn it off and know that in doing so all the right things were being done for him.

“I think we even knew when we went out there that his heartbeat had been restored and things were looking better. Things weren’t so dim.”

UK fans will get a chance to match the reception given by their Montreal counterparts when Hart visits London this winter for an Evening with Bret Hart at the May Fair Hotel.

Those attending will be treated to a special screening of some of Hart’s finest career moments, his own personal commentary and a Q&A session with the man himself.

He said: “I’m looking forward to it,” said Bret. I’ve got some great fans around the world, as we saw in Montreal, but London doesn’t have to take a back seat to anybody.

“To come to London and get a chance to speak one-on-one with them and answer questions and just have those moments with wrestling fans is never a chore.

“I just hope they’ll come out. I’ll answer questions on anything they want to talk about.

“I know that in England they are real fans and really understand wrestling. They’ve always been special to me.”

Bret :bow:

McNamara That Ghost...
16-09-2012, 05:25 PM
Punk.
Del Rio, Ziggler to cash in afterwards.
Team Friendship.
Sin Cara.
Layla.
Cesaro.
Orton.

Battle Royal winner: Yeah, Santino.

Cripps_orig
16-09-2012, 06:15 PM
Its on box office isnt it?

McNamara That Ghost...
16-09-2012, 06:23 PM
Yeah it is.

Not spending £14.95 on the possibility of SuperCena winning the belt though.

Olivier's xmas twist
16-09-2012, 06:34 PM
Yeah it is.

Not spending £14.95 on the possibility of SuperCena winning the belt though.

:haha: so true.

Olivier's xmas twist
16-09-2012, 06:34 PM
Punk.
Del Rio, Ziggler to cash in afterwards.
Team Friendship.
Sin Cara.
Layla.
Cesaro.
Orton.

Battle Royal winner: Yeah, Santino.

If Ziggler does cash in then he'd be facing Orton for the title.

McNamara That Ghost...
16-09-2012, 06:54 PM
Assuming the World Heavyweight Title is on before it, which, I suppose it probably will.

Ah sod it I am locked in now.

Olivier's xmas twist
16-09-2012, 06:58 PM
Assuming the World Heavyweight Title is on before it.

It is Orton said on SD

McNamara That Ghost...
16-09-2012, 07:05 PM
Things can change, plus, I suppose it doesn't neccesarily have to be cashed in on Del Rio immediately after his match. That's what I will cling to anyway tbf.

Cripps_orig
17-09-2012, 01:03 AM
JBL was the guest commentator

Ryder won the pre show battle royal

Miz retains the IC belt in a fatal 4 way match with Sin Cara, Rey and Cody

Team Friendship are the new tag champs

Thats so far

Off to bed now

Cripps_orig
17-09-2012, 12:19 PM
Cena :haha:

Thought he won but both his and Punks shoulders were on the mat so its a draw. The feud continues

Sheamus beat Del Rio

Orton beat Ziggler

Ziggler didnt cash in his MITB contract

Cesaro beat Ryder

Eve is the new womens champ

McNamara That Ghost...
17-09-2012, 12:21 PM
My predictions weren't that successful. Although we weren't to know Layla's opponent would change.

Fell asleep and missed the Sheamus/Del Rio match but woke up when Heyman was in the ring. I didn't mind the 'dusty finish' for Cena/Punk. It makes sense they will go on to have a decider at Hell In A Cell (assuming they do).

I'm going to predict Ziggler cashing in at every PPV until he does.

Also, JBL was brilliant on commentary. I hope King gets better but I don't really want him back on commentary.

Olivier's xmas twist
17-09-2012, 02:14 PM
WWE :rose:

Stupid way to end an PPV

McNamara That Ghost...
18-09-2012, 11:45 AM
http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/255336/%5BVIDEO%5D-Mr.-Belding-Uses-the-Stone-Cold-Stunner-at-Pro-Wrestling-Syndicate-Show-.htm

WTF? :haha:

Cripps_orig
18-09-2012, 11:49 AM
I knew he was a wrestling fan but that is awesome

Mr Belding :bow:

Olivier's xmas twist
18-09-2012, 01:20 PM
Time to put JBL on SD tbh.

Olivier's xmas twist
20-09-2012, 08:32 PM
Thought it was another poor episode of Raw this week.
JBL was Awesome and should come to SD full time instead of Cole or Josh.
JR was good too.
Getting bored of Kane/Bryan stuff.

Olivier's xmas twist
22-09-2012, 01:42 PM
Smackdown gets more rubbish each week.

Daniel B aand Kane thing is this what the WWE has come too?

Good seeing edge though.

Olivier's xmas twist
22-09-2012, 01:52 PM
Could this be the end of the Glamazon? Former WWE Divas and Women’s Champion, Beth Phoenix (http://diva-dirt.com/tag/beth-phoenix), is leaving WWE, reports PWInsider (http://pwinsider.com/article/72119/top-wwe-diva-leaving-company.html?p=1).
The website reports that Phoenix has given notice to the company and will be finishing up at the end of October.
Phoenix is a three-time WWE Women’s Champion, a one-time Divas Champion, and Slammy Award winner for Diva of the Year. Her Divas Title reign ended in April.
Beth’s reported departure would follow in the footsteps of the Bella Twins and Maxine who also left WWE this year. Meanwhile, Kelly Kelly has opted to take time away from the company.

http://www.diva-dirt.com/2012/09/22/report-top-diva-leaving-wwe/

WWE.com has learned John Cena had surgery to remove bone chips in his right elbow today. Dr. Andrews removed several pieces of bone cartilage from Cena's elbow through a scope.
“He had begun to lose motion in his arm, and it had been locking up,” Andrews said. “I performed an orthoscopic procedure on his elbow and took out a bunch of spurs. Everything went really well.” Andrews described the procedure as “straight-forward” despite Cena’s “big, old arm.”
“Cena’s rehab will start on Monday with trying to improve his range of motion and getting the swelling down,” Andrews explained.
Cena is expected to recover in two to three weeks. As more information comes available, WWE.com will inform the WWE Universe.

http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/2012-09-17/cena-undergoes-arm-surgery-26053092

Cripps_orig
23-09-2012, 08:35 PM
JERRY LAWLER has declared that he wants to get back into the ring, despite suffering a heart attack on Raw two weeks ago.

The WWE Hall of Famer worked a match on September but later collapsed live on air while commentating.

The quick work of the on-hand medical personnel saved his life and he spent several days in intensive care.

Speaking at a press conference held at his home in Memphis, during which Jerry was in good spirits and looked remarkably well, he was asked whether he thought he would wrestle again, and answered without hesitation: “Oh, absolutely. Yes.

He continued: “I’ve had so many calls and messages from my fellow wrestlers.

“Literally everybody in the WWE has contacted me. Guys like Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair who aren’t in the WWE anymore have contacted me.

“There’s a brotherhood or camaraderie of guys who do this for a living.

“It’s entertainment. I don’t want to say it’s not as physically demanding as it seems, because it is physically demanding, but you’re not necessarily taking your life in your hands every time you get into the ring.

“From that aspect, I feel like I can go back and do it again. I certainly want to.

“Considering all that has happened, I feel really well. My chest is still sore from the compressions, the CPR.

“Our WWE doctor has an appropriate name — his name is Dr. Samson. And he was as strong as Samson.

“He may have cracked a couple of ribs! But that’s what saved me.

“My throat is raspy from having a breathing tube down there for a couple of days, but other than that I feel good.

“I haven’t had any after-affects as far as chest pain or anything like that.

“If you are going to have a heart attack, mine was probably as good an outcome as you could have.

“None of the major arteries were blocked. As a matter fact they were all clear.

“It was only two small arteries at the bottom of my heart, one required a stent to open, the other with a balloon.

“There was minimal damage done, and that part of the heart can heal itself and get back to normal.”

Viewers across the world were concerned when Lawler stopped announcing and appeared to start snoring.

He was rushed to the back for medical attention, leaving Michael Cole to explain to stunned fans what had happened.

Lawler, though, remembers little of what happened that night, including the lead-up to his collapse.

He said: “I remember going out, greeting the fans as normal before the show started, and sitting down at my announce chair.

“The first segment was our WWE champion CM Punk confronting Bret Hart. I can remember that like it happened five minutes ago.

“After that, that’s literally all I remember.

“Apparently I went on and had a match. Randy Orton and I wrestled CM Punk and Dolph Ziggler in a two-segment match. Apparently I looked like normal in the match.

“I came back to the announce table, put my headsets on and continued broadcasting the show. I don’t remember any of it. Not one bit.

“(Lawler’s girlfriend) Lauren has showed me the video of the match, but it’s like watching a match that may have taken place ten years ago that I don’t remember.

“Apparently the next thing that happened was that I slumped over on the desk. My broadcast partner Michael Cole said: ‘I knew something was wrong because you started snoring!’

“It wasn’t the heart attack that I envision people having. My father had seven heart attacks in his life, I was there when he had several, and it was excruciating pain.

“In my case, I was sitting there commentating then suddenly passed out. I woke up in hospital. I guess I didn’t get the sense of having a heart attack.

Since the heart attack, Lawler has been told that a combination of the quick work of the doctors in Montreal, where the incident occurred, and his own healthy lifestyle have aided his remarkable recovery.

Having flown back to Memphis in WWE Chairman Vince McMahon’s private jet, doctors have expressed satisfaction with how he is progressing, and expect a full recovery.

Lawler added: “Thank the lord that it happened where it did happen.

“Not only in Montreal, Canada, where the hospital they rushed me to is one of the top five cardiology hospitals in the world, but the fact that WWE doctors and paramedics that we always have at our shows were right there on hand, it just kept it from being probably much worse than it could have been.

“This was more than likely genetics. My father had seven heart attacks and passed away when he was 59 years old. My brother has had open heart surgery and a quadruple bypass.

“It’s probably something that was going to happen.

“But the lifestyle I have led, other than not being the greatest and healthiest eater on earth – I like fried chicken as everybody knows! – I’ve never even tasted alcohol.

“Not a sip of beer, wine, whisky or anything in my life. I’ve never had a cigarette even in my hand, much less smoke one.

“I’ve never done any kind of drugs. That type of lifestyle likely helped minimise what could have been more severe.”

Jerry Jerry Jerry

Cripps_orig
24-09-2012, 01:16 AM
Finally watched Raw

Good show

JBL :bow:

Kane and Bryan are awesome.

McNamara That Ghost...
26-09-2012, 12:05 PM
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iran/9567298/Mahmoud-Ahmadinejad-calls-for-new-world-order.html

Olivier's xmas twist
26-09-2012, 02:52 PM

Olivier's xmas twist
26-09-2012, 03:09 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfICSxvjhbk&amp;feature=related

Cripps_orig
27-09-2012, 01:06 AM
Raw pretty decent this week

Good to see Mick Foley in serious mode and not stupid point scoring +1 mode

Team Hell No as they are now called are the best thing about WWE atm. Also seeing some effort put in to the Tag Team division finally

Big Show is back

Cena is actually hurt.

CM Punk might have a new contender....

Olivier's xmas twist
30-09-2012, 11:02 AM
WWE has announced the release of Kelly Kelly today via its official website.

Kelly, real name Barbara Blank, had been on a hiatus from the company after taking time off earlier this year. Though she briefly returned for a tour of Japan and a couple of episodes of Raw in late July to early August, there has been no word on a full-time return for the Diva.

During her time off, Kelly had been pursuing opportunities outside of WWE auspices such as club appearances, her own calendar and more. WWE generally controls its talents’ outside bookings, but Kelly had been fielding offers through her own agent.

Kelly joined WWE at the tender age of 18 and was immediately thrust onto television on the ECW brand as an “exhibitionist”. The Diva eventually became an in-ring talent and in 2011, she won her first and only Divas Championship.

Earlier this year she competed at WrestleMania along with Eve Torres, Beth Phoenix and Maria Menounos.
Her last WWE appearance was on the August 6th episode of Raw.

http://www.diva-dirt.com/2012/09/28/kelly-kelly-released/

Wow, seem to be ripping up that Diva's division real quick.

Cripps_orig
09-10-2012, 08:51 PM
Missed the last couple of episodes of Raw and cba sitting through 5+ hours of it to catch up so read the results.

Last weeks one was a shocker

This weeks one was pretty good it seems.

Looks like Ryback is getting a major push

Also Punk v Austin will surely happen next WM

McNamara That Ghost...
09-10-2012, 09:04 PM
Yeah it was very good.

At the end with Punk in the crowd, some guy behind was prodding him and punching him. Punk socked the guy with a Federer backhand, only the guy he hit wasn't the guy that was harrassing him. :haha:

Olivier's xmas twist
11-10-2012, 10:59 PM
Raw was good.

JBL needs to comeback full time.

So is Cole now a face again ?

McNamara That Ghost...
11-10-2012, 11:09 PM
Yeah he is. Not sure what they will do when King comes back though; I highly doubt he'd turn heel, sadly.

Marc Overmars
11-10-2012, 11:14 PM
The King as a heel with JR. :bow:

McNamara That Ghost...
12-10-2012, 07:16 AM
Glory days.

Olivier's xmas twist
13-10-2012, 04:33 PM
The King as a heel with JR. :bow:

That was Awesome.

"Damm those stupid Harts"

"look at Stu Looking so Stupid"

the hart brothers beating on Stone cold (In your house 16)

King

"Their mugging him"

Olivier's xmas twist
14-10-2012, 05:07 PM
Yeah it was very good.

At the end with Punk in the crowd, some guy behind was prodding him and punching him. Punk socked the guy with a Federer backhand, only the guy he hit wasn't the guy that was harrassing him. :haha:

Just seen this Punk wow just wow. Must have balls to do it infront of the boss.

Linda's campaign team must have loves that :haha:

Olivier's xmas twist
14-10-2012, 05:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBXmwMLPCAs&amp;feature=plcp

McNamara That Ghost...
14-10-2012, 05:41 PM
Linda should give up her political campaign, how is she ever going to get away from being linked with wrestling? All it would take for it to come crashing down is her opponents getting hold of Wrestlemania X-Seven. :lol:

Punk. :bow:

Wrong guy but the intention was sound.

Olivier's xmas twist
16-10-2012, 05:20 PM
Raw was ok this week. Show sucks as a heel then again he sucks as a face too.
Punk is getting boring now.
HIAC not sure the WWE title match is going to be good.

McNamara That Ghost...
28-10-2012, 09:08 PM
HIAC is on SS1 tonight, earlier start time of 12pm for some reason.

Not complaining though. Pre-show on at 11:30pm.

Olivier's xmas twist
28-10-2012, 11:44 PM
HIAC is on SS1 tonight, earlier start time of 12pm for some reason.

Not complaining though. Pre-show on at 11:30pm.

When's the repeat.

McNamara That Ghost...
28-10-2012, 11:47 PM
Tomorrow night.

Olivier's xmas twist
29-10-2012, 12:15 AM
Cheers Mac.

McNamara That Ghost...
29-10-2012, 12:11 PM
It was ok. Glad it was on SS1, although I wouldn't have bought it anyway. :ninja: The WWE title match had a very surprising ending but I suppose they had to do something like that with the corner they booked themselves in to.

Glad Sheamus' run has come to an end - perhaps it will put an end to the goofing around.

Olivier's xmas twist
29-10-2012, 12:40 PM
It was ok. Glad it was on SS1, although I wouldn't have bought it anyway. :ninja: The WWE title match had a very surprising ending but I suppose they had to do something like that with the corner they booked themselves in to.

Glad Sheamus' run has come to an end - perhaps it will put an end to the goofing around.

Have not seen it, but will later. Hopefully is up on Daily Motion.

Cripps_orig
29-10-2012, 07:58 PM
Just read the results

Hope they show that ending on Raw and not just pictures

Olivier's xmas twist
29-10-2012, 11:49 PM
Such a poor PPV.

Olivier's xmas twist
31-10-2012, 04:45 PM
When did Vivcky become GM.

McNamara That Ghost...
31-10-2012, 04:58 PM
She isn't the GM, at least in name, just a supervisor or something. And last week.

Olivier's xmas twist
31-10-2012, 05:56 PM
Soz, i just heard Punk call her the GM.

McNamara That Ghost...
31-10-2012, 06:00 PM
Punk. :lol:

I want Paul Heyman to become GM then we might get a takeover/breakaway storyline. :pray:

Although first things first, we need Linda McMahon to get annihilated in the elections next week.

Olivier's xmas twist
31-10-2012, 06:05 PM
Punk. :lol:

I want Paul Heyman to become GM then we might get a takeover/breakaway storyline. :pray:

Although first things first, we need Linda McMahon to get annihilated in the elections next week.

Olivier's xmas twist
31-10-2012, 06:49 PM
Beth :rose:

Olivier's xmas twist
31-10-2012, 07:03 PM
Survior Series

Team punk vs Team Foley

Cripps_orig
01-11-2012, 02:43 AM
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/4617531/Jake-The-Snake-Roberts-prepares-for-amazing-ring-return.html

Bring back Damien as well

Olivier's xmas twist
01-11-2012, 10:02 AM
No just, no. Well least not to wwe anyways, let him got TNA.

Although his peak came in the 1980s and early 1990s, newer fans will remember him as the man who Steve Austin beat in the much-replayed 1996 King of the Ring final and whose Christian beliefs saw the infamous ‘Austin 3:16’ quote enter WWE folklore.

Got this King of the ring on DVD. My fave one tbh. Owen Hart was Awesome on commentary.

Olivier's xmas twist
01-11-2012, 09:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ccUCWiT57g&feature=related

Paul Bear :haha:

Cripps_orig
09-11-2012, 03:25 PM
WWE bosses are in secret talks with major British sporting venues about hosting a PPV on our shores, according to a leading US wrestling expert.

Dave Meltzer reports that officials are due to meet with representatives of Cardiff’s Millennium Stadium today and have already spoken to Old Trafford and ‘a stadium in London’, believed to be Wembley.

The original Wembley Stadium hosted SummerSlam in 1992, arguably the most important wrestling event to ever occur on these shores.

Along with featuring the likes of Randy Savage and the Undertaker, the pay-per-view was headlined by one of the greatest matches in history – Bret The Hitman Hart v The British Bulldog Davey Boy Smith.

It’s thought that if WWE can hammer out a deal with a British venue for 2013, SummerSlam would return for the 21st anniversary of that memorable show.

More than 80,000 fans attended SummerSlam 92, which is officially WWE’s second-highest recorded attendance ever, behind WrestleMania III, for which the genuine number is often queried.

Despite the huge gate, WWE have never produced an international PPV outside of North America since then, largely due to a mix of a poor domestic buy rate, logistical costs and time-zone issues.

For a time, WWE produced UK-only PPVs such as Rebellion and Capital Carnage for Sky Box Office, but stopped in 2002 as sales dwindled.

Of the three rumoured stadia, all have capacities of over 74,000, while the Millennium and Wembley both have retractable roofs.

Current WWE star Wade Barrett, from Preston, weighed in on Twitter following the report in Meltzer’s Wrestling Observer, stating his desire for Vince McMahon’s entertainment company to produce another major show on British soil.

Wade said: “WrestleMania 29 tickets go on sale this Saturday and I’ve no doubt the Brits will again make up a disproportionately large percentage of sales.

“After showing they are the best fans on the planet this week in Brum, I think it’s about time SummerSlam made a return to Wembley.

“There is no place in the world I’d rather beat Sheamus than in the centre circle of the greatest stadium in the world.”

WWE may just be persuaded to host a PPV here by the quality, not just quantity, of crowds in the UK.

This week’s Raw and Smackdown emanated from Birmingham’s LG Arena, where the crowd, particularly for Raw, was praised worldwide for being one of the hottest in recent memory, while TNA Impact had two tapings at Wembley Arena in January in front of their biggest and rowdiest audiences ever.

Attendances on this UK tour are said to have been lower than usual, but Birmingham sold out for Raw and a major PPV would undoubtedly spark a major rise in demand.

Wrestlings coming home :bow:

Im going to this if it happens

Best event new Wembley will hold

KSE Comedy Club
11-12-2012, 11:41 PM
What's going on with the start of raw recently?

That stupid round up of the previous weeks episode in the style of some reality tv show.

It's bloody hideous.

Olivier's xmas twist
12-12-2012, 12:01 AM
Aint watched it in ages.