PDA

View Full Version : Happy Arsene Wenger Day

Letters
04-05-2014, 07:54 AM
May the Fourth Place be with you

:patrice:

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
04-05-2014, 08:04 AM
He knows how to charm the pants off fans, no significant summer investment, no learning from my tactical mistakes, I read a self help book that convinced me that it was purely down to injuries and that if I retain enough of a positive attitude the same players won't get injured again like they always do.

KSE Comedy Club
04-05-2014, 08:29 AM
Oh dear letters

LDG
04-05-2014, 08:38 AM
:beer:

Japan Shaking All Over
04-05-2014, 08:51 AM
Shall the date be tattooed in our memory forever.....:clap:

Globalgunner
04-05-2014, 08:54 AM
Letters just cant help stirring up shit.

I wont take the bait....

Grebbo
04-05-2014, 08:54 AM
If we win the FA Cup are fans not satisfied with the season? I mean we did kinda challenge for the title a little bit, ok we fell well short in the big games but there's encouragement there. Two of Chelsea/City/Pool are gonna have won fuck all this season and as for Man U....

I'll be happy with our season if we go on to win the FA Cup, very happy.

LDG
04-05-2014, 09:13 AM
If we win the FA Cup are fans not satisfied with the season? I mean we did kinda challenge for the title a little bit, ok we fell well short in the big games but there's encouragement there. Two of Chelsea/City/Pool are gonna have won fuck all this season and as for Man U....

I'll be happy with our season if we go on to win the FA Cup, very happy.

Pretty much.

As long as we make a few good signings and go one step further in the league next year, I'll be happy.

Think Wenger needs to go still. I just don't think he can take us that extra step. I hope to God I'm wrong, as it would be awesome to see him win us the title again, but I don't think he's flexible enough in his philosophy to do the biz. Stubborn old cunt. Still love him though.

Letters
04-05-2014, 12:44 PM
Letters just cant help stirring up shit.
I'm not quite sure how me making this brilliant joke (based on it being Star Wars Day) is stirring up anything.

:shrug: