View Full Version : I love the Arsenal I do!

Edinburgh Gooner
17-05-2014, 07:09 PM
I love the Arsenal I do! Man that was epic. Great result great game. Never in doubt.

Zerlathon
17-05-2014, 07:17 PM
Really, REALLY happy right now, and I feel that the better Team did win.

The game itself though, I can't say I enjoyed the majority of it. The 1st 10 minutes was diabolical, and the multiple (and BLATANT) penalties that were denied made me wonder if the Ref was looking for a VIP Season Ticket to Hull. Suffice to say, that waste of space shouldn't be out on the pitch ever again unless he cleaning up after the end of a match.

The Emirates Gallactico
17-05-2014, 07:21 PM
Fuck LEE PROBERT though. Lets not forget about him.

Hope Gazidis sends a team of investigative lawyers up his arse.

Marc Overmars
17-05-2014, 07:28 PM
Wonderful feeling.

This has to be one of the most emotionally charged moments I've ever had as a supporter. I was properly welling up at the final whistle, even told my mum to get lost when she came in to check what I was shouting about. I just wanted a moment alone. :cloud9:

As I said in the match thread, these moments feel so much sweeter after you've experienced the despair.

Football. :lol:

What a fucked up sport.

PGFC
17-05-2014, 07:36 PM
MO :bow:

Edinburgh Gooner
17-05-2014, 07:44 PM
I am seriously crying my eyes out and my gf keeps telling me to man up.I can't. I am so chuffed for Mr Ramsey and the rest of the squad. To see Tommy v lift that cup was immense!

Letters
17-05-2014, 07:50 PM
even told my mum to get lost when she came in to check what I was shouting about. I just wanted a moment alone. :cloud9:
Celebration wanks :bow:

The Wengerbabies
17-05-2014, 07:51 PM
I am seriously crying my eyes out and my gf keeps telling me to man up.I can't. I am so chuffed for Mr Ramsey and the rest of the squad. To see Tommy v lift that cup was immense!

Vermaelen should be ashamed of himself tbh.

Worse than Jay Tee.

Edinburgh Gooner
17-05-2014, 07:54 PM
It was up to the team to decided. I'd still be in tears if arteta or bfg or pods or cazz or ozil or anyone else in a red shirt lifted that old tin pot. It don't matter. We won it. Who gives a toss who lifted the trophy