PDA

View Full Version : Brazeeel, Brazeeeel! Happy, smiling, joyous Samba fans!

Niall_Quinn
21-07-2014, 12:10 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2699716/Andre-Santos-attacked-Flamengo-fans-ex-Arsenal-man-target-defeat-Internacional.html

More fuel for the myth. Are Brazilian fans really the friendliest, happiest, best world cup everish bunch the media desperately wants/ needs them to be? All the evidence says no - so we'll need something other than evidence to make the case stick.

How about, Pele, Samba, Pele, bikini, beach football, Pele, sun, bikini, bikini, Pele?

Convinced now?

England fans, on the other hand. What would happen if our lot attacked players and chased refs with machetes and bribed the shit out of everything that moved or any of that other stuff that makes South American football so special these days? I know - we'd get the World Cup! Get punching lads, but don't forget to smile and get your tits out of the TV camera comes around.

Marc Overmars
21-07-2014, 12:15 PM
In fairness, Santos probably deserved it.

Niall_Quinn
21-07-2014, 12:17 PM
I'm not suggesting it's as bad as a player taking a puff of a ciggie on holiday - just saying they get a bit too friendly sometimes.

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
21-07-2014, 01:47 PM
Flamengo fans, we know how you feel.

Injury Time
21-07-2014, 07:14 PM
Already covered this in general football random shit, it was Zimm on holiday, what can I say, the guy holds a grudge.

AFC Leveller
22-07-2014, 02:26 PM
They have appointed Dunga, the guy behind the new Stoke/Bolton lite Brazil.

Niall_Quinn
22-07-2014, 04:33 PM

That's got to be a joke. Nobody is that stupid.

Özim
22-07-2014, 08:39 PM

Been in charge before, was rubbish then too, strange appointment.

Injury Time
22-07-2014, 09:13 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2699716/Andre-Santos-attacked-Flamengo-fans-ex-Arsenal-man-target-defeat-Internacional.html

More fuel for the myth. Are Brazilian fans really the friendliest, happiest, best world cup everish bunch the media desperately wants/ needs them to be? All the evidence says no - so we'll need something other than evidence to make the case stick.

How about, Pele, Samba, Pele, bikini, beach football, Pele, sun, bikini, bikini, Pele?

Convinced now?

England fans, on the other hand. What would happen if our lot attacked players and chased refs with machetes and bribed the shit out of everything that moved or any of that other stuff that makes South American football so special these days? I know - we'd get the World Cup! Get punching lads, but don't forget to smile and get your tits out of the TV camera comes around.
The club has stood behind by releasing him, nice.

Niall_Quinn
22-07-2014, 10:42 PM
The club has stood behind by releasing him, nice.

It's all very jolly over there. And more to come in Russia and then Qatar. If FIFA survives.