Fuck knows? Some bloke...

GP
03-09-2014, 09:19 AM
Who's that he's greeting?

2Pac

The Emirates Gallactico
03-09-2014, 09:48 AM
Back in training at least.

Bear in mind though that he hasn't played football for 8 months now. It'll take him at least a couple of months to get him back to a level where he can start PL matches.

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
03-09-2014, 11:10 AM
Who's that he's greeting?

Djourou.

I am invisible
03-09-2014, 01:27 PM

Bear in mind though that he hasn't played football for 8 months now. It'll take him at least a couple of months to get him back to a level where he can start PL matches.

Nah, throw him in against City...

Özim
03-09-2014, 01:28 PM

Very true and then he'll play and get injured again and be out for another 3 months.

Özil's Panoramic View
03-09-2014, 02:41 PM
Very true and then he'll play and get injured again and be out for another 3 months.

Ffs leave Diaby alone.

Globalgunner
03-09-2014, 03:09 PM
2Pac

I guess this has something to do with the rumours still circulating that 2Pac isnt really dead, but apparently hibernating in the Arsenal medical centre

Injury Time
03-09-2014, 08:26 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bwk-scJCEAESc4C.jpg

Could be in the squad for City!
Club resorted to photoshop :sulk:
Or Theo and Diaby out due to dislocated wrists shocker?

fakeyank
03-09-2014, 09:37 PM
I dont agree with Theo needing another 2 months to be ready to play football. He is 9 months into his ACL rehab, being treated by possibly the best doctors in UK. If he is not ready to at least play a part when he has been training for the last few weeks (assumption is that he has been in light training up until now), then he will never be ready. Time to treat them as grown ups and stop making excuses for them.

Penguin
04-09-2014, 07:07 AM
Most of his training will have been on his fitness and getting him ready physically. Two weeks of training with the ball wont make Messi ready after a 9 month injury, let alone Theo. He'll need plenty of match practice to get to a decent level, starting with a couple of reserve appearances.

Alexis and Ox are playing well enough that we don't need to rush Theo back anyway.

Power n Glory
04-09-2014, 07:48 AM
I dont agree with Theo needing another 2 months to be ready to play football. He is 9 months into his ACL rehab, being treated by possibly the best doctors in UK. If he is not ready to at least play a part when he has been training for the last few weeks (assumption is that he has been in light training up until now), then he will never be ready. Time to treat them as grown ups and stop making excuses for them.

This is something for the experts to handle. We rush Theo back and he suffers a setback like we've seen with Jack and Ramsey, the staff will rightly get slaughtered.

selassie
04-09-2014, 07:53 AM
Great news, Theo is one of our best players, we need him back banging them in!