PDA

View Full Version : Wenger going after Yobo, Lugano and Lasanna Diarra

Munchies
18-09-2014, 08:56 AM
Quite alot of reports linking us with these freebie players today..

:haha:

Wouldn't mind Diarra though

Letters
18-09-2014, 09:06 AM
http://kopnijbiegnij.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Wenger-laughing.jpg

Wenger :bow:

:dance:

Özim
18-09-2014, 09:26 AM
Diarra I'm ok with the rest no thanks, the fact we're looking at freebies at this stage of the season is ridiculous however and as always poor planning, we knew we were short at CB and never did anything about it.

McNamara That Ghost...
18-09-2014, 09:31 AM
Reports aka more newspaper shit just like during the summer.

And post links. Again.

Munchies
18-09-2014, 09:34 AM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2760025/Arsene-Wenger-considers-free-agents-Diego-Lugano-Joseph-Yobo-plug-Arsenal-s-defensive-holes.html

selassie
18-09-2014, 09:44 AM
Diarra I'm ok with the rest no thanks, the fact we're looking at freebies at this stage of the season is ridiculous however and as always poor planning, we knew we were short at CB and never did anything about it.

Yep, it's actually quite comical...

Power n Glory
18-09-2014, 10:02 AM
We’re not getting Diarra, We had him once and Wenger didn’t like him.

LDG
18-09-2014, 10:10 AM
We’re not getting Diarra, We had him once and Wenger didn’t like him.

I thought it was more because Diarra was a little wanker who thought he should be playing ahead of Vieira and Gilberto.

AFC Leveller
18-09-2014, 10:12 AM
I thought it was more because Diarra was a little wanker who thought he should be playing ahead of Vieira and Gilberto.

he wasnt here during PV4's time. he was here in the 07-08 season for 6 months.

Özim
18-09-2014, 10:15 AM

No he thought he should have been ahead of Flamini, he was probably right.

Power n Glory
18-09-2014, 10:16 AM

Hence why I say Wenger doesn’t like him. Bought in the summer, sold in the winter.

Marc Overmars
18-09-2014, 10:17 AM
Diarra wanted to be first choice and wasn't prepared to compete with Flamini. Fuck him.

Get Old Man Lugano in, he can be our Demichelis.

Xhaka Can’t
18-09-2014, 10:46 AM
I would say I'd be surprised if we picked up Diarra given the history there. However, nothing about this Club surprises me anymore.

Globalgunner
18-09-2014, 11:13 AM
The last time Diarra was here. Wenger was so chuffed that he got him for "only £3m". Imagine how gleeful he will be if he gets him this time for free!

Syn
18-09-2014, 11:23 AM
Only a matter of time before Wumger does a deal for one of these rejects. The wrinkly French fuckface. What a fucking scumbag. £8m a fucking year. The stupid cunt should be in jail.

Ollie the Optimist
18-09-2014, 11:30 AM
Wenger really is the greatest man in the world. No other person would even dare to try and troll fans on the level he does. Hero

Syn
18-09-2014, 11:36 AM
Silvestre's available on a free. Wouldn't put it past the cactusfucking parasite.

Power n Glory
18-09-2014, 11:39 AM
Silvestre's available on a free. Wouldn't put it past the cactusfucking parasite.

Right on!

AFC Leveller
18-09-2014, 11:39 AM
He said at the start of the season that "he is always proud when he makes a signing that nobody else knew about".

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
18-09-2014, 11:51 AM
Wenger really is the greatest man in the world. No other person would even dare to try and troll fans on the level he does. Hero

What's happened to Ollie :blink:

Letters
18-09-2014, 11:54 AM

:lol:

I don't know but it's happened to Syn too, in the other way.

Hold me!
:hug:

Munchies
18-09-2014, 12:07 PM
:lol:

I don't know but it's happened to Syn too, in the other way.

Hold me!
:hug:

3 more seasons of this :cheers:

Ollie the Optimist
18-09-2014, 12:19 PM

as i said the other day, i can't even be bothered to get angry, so I'm just going to enjoy the meltdowns Arsene causes by being the ultimate troll. Twitter is a gold mine for that.

Arsene :bow:

Xhaka Can’t
18-09-2014, 01:03 PM
Only a matter of time before Wumger does a deal for one of these rejects. The wrinkly French fuckface. What a fucking scumbag. £8m a fucking year. The stupid cunt should be in jail.
A bit OTT.

Deportation and house arrest would be sufficient.

Dein-machine
18-09-2014, 02:01 PM

Quality - New Banner to be unraveled for the Spuds game at Emirates " In the wrinkly French Fuckface scumbag - We trust"

BOBN
18-09-2014, 03:59 PM
Such a preposterous man, I have no choice but to admire.

I am invisible
18-09-2014, 04:20 PM
He said at the start of the season that "he is always proud when he makes a signing that nobody else knew about".

The problem is everyone knows fucking everyone now, and even when you do manage to spot someone promising before anyone else has, you can guarantee that the player's owner / chairman / president / agent will shout it from the roof tops, trying to get some of that petro-dollars - "Look everyone! Look! Arsenal are trying to buy my player, so he must be awesome - who else wants to bid?" You have to go to some pretty extreme, obscure lengths these days to find someone that's genuinely unknown, and, when you do, you'll probably find there's a reason why no one's heard of them...

Chippy
18-09-2014, 07:55 PM

Lol! This is the funniest/truthful Anti Wenger post I have read for ages! Lol! Wumger had the chance to fuck off after winning the FA Cup and getting 4th. But the stubborn c##t messed that up! Come home Klopp!

fari
20-09-2014, 09:53 PM
The problem is everyone knows fucking everyone now, and even when you do manage to spot someone promising before anyone else has, you can guarantee that the player's owner / chairman / president / agent will shout it from the roof tops, trying to get some of that petro-dollars - "Look everyone! Look! Arsenal are trying to buy my player, so he must be awesome - who else wants to bid?" You have to go to some pretty extreme, obscure lengths these days to find someone that's genuinely unknown, and, when you do, you'll probably find there's a reason why no one's heard of them...

very much so...there are tons of scouts all over the place not to mention that kids from as young as u-12 have a best of youtube compilation. of the three players mentioned i wouldn't mind getting dolphin head back in again not least because he is a "todocampista" i.e. a very versatile player