PDA

View Full Version : Erm, why is this forum not as busy as the Invasion one?

The Dismantler
20-09-2014, 05:28 PM
:(

something i have just noticed, it certainly appears to be a lot quieter on here compared to the last forum we used, the invisionfree one. i may be wrong as i am not a prolific poster on here, but it sure does look a lot quieter here. have people not bothered registering during the "transition period" from old forum to this one?

is it the current slump, or the mediocre performance of the team that has led people to not bother following Arsenal as much as they did? is it Wenger's fault?

your thought?

WMUG
20-09-2014, 06:02 PM
Would like to see some statistics on board traffic and whether the transfer had any effect. Steeper decline directly after, reversal of rising traffic, that sort of thing. Or whether a decline was happening anyway and the move had nothing to do with it.

Preferably laid out in a pleasing, easy-to-read line graph.

Letters, if you'd be so kind :good:

Marc Overmars
20-09-2014, 06:17 PM
The only difference I see really is there's no general chat banter anymore, which is a shame because talking about the same old shit to do with Arsenal and football in general gets a bit boring.

PGFC
20-09-2014, 06:18 PM
It's not as funny as it used to be, there are not as many regularly contributing lady posters and Zimm's still here :good:

Letters
20-09-2014, 08:03 PM
There has been a general decline which goes back years, long before the switch from Invision.
I could produce some stats I guess.

Basically too many of the old regulars have left and not enough new people have joined. I think there has been a decline in message boards generally as people switch to things like FB and Twitter to discuss things.

Niall_Quinn
20-09-2014, 08:18 PM
Letters banned Cripps because he's gay and black (Letters I mean, not Cripps)

Xhaka Can’t
20-09-2014, 08:20 PM
Would like to see some statistics on board traffic and whether the transfer had any effect. Steeper decline directly after, reversal of rising traffic, that sort of thing. Or whether a decline was happening anyway and the move had nothing to do with it.

Preferably laid out in a pleasing, easy-to-read line graph.

Letters, if you'd be so kind :good:

:lol:

Injury Time
20-09-2014, 08:46 PM
Letters Internet powers waining #marriageaffectingoerformance #nohereallyisamodIknowIcantbelieveiteither #reallythoughtheworerainbowlacestbh

Munchies
20-09-2014, 09:53 PM
It does get a bit dull to browse when there are no games on because the place is very quiet otherwise!

But still, I think Letters should go on a recruitment drive outside the stadium

GP
20-09-2014, 10:11 PM
Because it's fuckin shit.

Letters
21-09-2014, 07:36 AM
Because it's fuckin shit.

Much like your face :p

GP
21-09-2014, 08:00 AM
Much like your face :p

True enough

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
21-09-2014, 08:03 AM
We need Cripps back

Xhaka Can’t
21-09-2014, 10:23 AM
We need a few more quality posters to supplement the ones we already have. The overall quality of debate on the Arsenal forum has improved significantly over the past year.

An Arsenal season diverging from the pretty much relentless predictability over the past number of seasons woukdnt hurt either.

Injury Time
21-09-2014, 11:29 AM
It does get a bit dull. But still, I think Letters should go
Harsh :cold:

Letters
21-09-2014, 02:18 PM
We need a few more quality posters to supplement the ones we already have. The overall quality of debate on the Arsenal forum has improved significantly over the past year.

An Arsenal season diverging from the pretty much relentless predictability over the past number of seasons woukdnt hurt either.
When the number of posts is low the answer isn't always more posters. #wenger

Master Splinter
21-09-2014, 02:51 PM
Will we recruit more posters? There is a small chance, of course.

But as well you know there are internal solutions. I believe LDG can play in many threads. And do not forget we have also Munchies who can spam there.

Is Mr.Singh training with us?

We are always looking, yes.

Xhaka Can’t
21-09-2014, 03:00 PM
:haha:

Munchies
22-09-2014, 08:29 AM
Will we recruit more posters? There is a small chance, of course.

But as well you know there are internal solutions. I believe LDG can play in many threads. And do not forget we have also Munchies who can spam there.

Is Mr.Singh training with us?

We are always looking, yes.

Spot on! :lol:

Injury Time
22-09-2014, 08:52 AM
Not been the same since Webcam Donna got locked in Lettuces dungeon little bit