PDA

View Full Version : Chelsea away. Sunday 5th October. 2.05pm.

Pages : 1 2 [3]

1_nilto the arsenal
05-10-2014, 03:23 PM
cunt 12-0 wenger... :gp:

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
05-10-2014, 03:24 PM
What an abject untactical performance, same ole same ole. In Wenger we have gone backwards 15 years. Fuck off wenger and fuck off wenger blind faith backers and in wenger we trust bollox thickle arsenal fans. fuck them all.

Excellent post.

fakeyank
05-10-2014, 03:25 PM
cunt 12-0 our cunt...

:gp:

1_nilto the arsenal
05-10-2014, 03:25 PM
There comes a point to say it's not the players. So many great players in this side. It's the fcuking manager. Something we all knew long ago.

Clueless, brainless, hasn't evolved with the times and turning us into a laughing stock.

Leave the club and please fcuking quit.

Have no heart to love us with him in charge and seeing him screw us up so much.

When there's no change in tactics since 2008, there's sheer stupidity.

I feel the same way, my love for the clubs is diminishing whilist he is in charge. I hate watching us play against the top 5 as you know we wont win, but against the shit teams we are up for it, so predictable. The chavs didnt even break sweat today for that victory.

Niall_Quinn
05-10-2014, 03:26 PM
Players tried today. Chambers was good, Cazorla good, Jack tried (but fucked too much up), you stick Ozil in goal and he'll be a shit keeper, stick him wide and tell him to cover the flank and you get the same result - EVERYONE EXCEPT WENGER CAN SEE THIS. Ozil is not a bad player - but we have a manager who can only use him by accident when injuries force his hand.

What is it with this 1,001 pass per shot fucking shit? When did that last work for us? How many years ago? Why, when other teams can play a pass into a bit of space, do we opt to go backwards or sideways? Why aren't the players allowed to shoot? Why do they have to pass it back when they take possession in space? Why aren't they allowed to take defenders on? What the fuck is going on?

1_nilto the arsenal
05-10-2014, 03:36 PM
We need to set up a 'Sack Wenger' group, making our feelings known, before and after the game, inside and outside the ground. I cant take this shit for the next 3 years. Lets do what newcastle fans are doing, it might not work but it gets good coverage and may make wenger the cunt realise we dont want him, and maybe just maybe he wont feel loved and will walk the plank like the cunt he is.

Xhaka Can’t
05-10-2014, 03:38 PM
What an abject untactical performance, same ole same ole. In Wenger we have gone backwards 15 years. Fuck off wenger and fuck off wenger blind faith backers and in wenger we trust bollox thickle arsenal fans. fuck them all.

Sorry mate, that is bullshit.

Fifteen years ago we were magic.

Now we're tragic.

Xhaka Can’t
05-10-2014, 03:42 PM
Players tried today. Chambers was good, Cazorla good, Jack tried (but fucked too much up), you stick Ozil in goal and he'll be a shit keeper, stick him wide and tell him to cover the flank and you get the same result - EVERYONE EXCEPT WENGER CAN SEE THIS. Ozil is not a bad player - but we have a manager who can only use him by accident when injuries force his hand.

What is it with this 1,001 pass per shot fucking shit? When did that last work for us? How many years ago? Why, when other teams can play a pass into a bit of space, do we opt to go backwards or sideways? Why aren't the players allowed to shoot? Why do they have to pass it back when they take possession in space? Why aren't they allowed to take defenders on? What the fuck is going on?

Sorry - Ozil has been a bad player pretty much the whole time he has been here. I don't care any more if it is down to Wenger, Ozil or the both of them.

We're stuck with Wenger - he is going nowhere, but we need to take the hit and get rid of Ozil. Just looking at the guy depresses me.

1_nilto the arsenal
05-10-2014, 03:47 PM
Who is that fucking idot arsenal fan saying we can win the league on talkshite. :ilt:

1_nilto the arsenal
05-10-2014, 03:55 PM
Ozil needs to be sold in janaury, I would drive him to Munich.

Niall_Quinn
05-10-2014, 03:57 PM
Sorry - Ozil has been a bad player pretty much the whole time he has been here. I don't care any more if it is down to Wenger, Ozil or the both of them.

We're stuck with Wenger - he is going nowhere, but we need to take the hit and get rid of Ozil. Just looking at the guy depresses me.

Trust me, if we can pick up a few more injuries and end up with the right 11 players (just 11 and NO subs available) then we could have a very good team.

Xhaka Can’t
05-10-2014, 04:01 PM
Who is that fucking idot arsenal fan saying we can win the league on talkshite. :ilt:

Sorry I didn't reply earlier.

Just got off the phone.

Injury Time
05-10-2014, 04:06 PM
Did he say "Mathematically itiz ztill possible, little bit" ?

Xhaka Can’t
05-10-2014, 04:16 PM
http://www.freewebs.com/shamik-das-3/Pictures/Comical-Ali.bmp

1_nilto the arsenal
05-10-2014, 06:24 PM
Did he say "Mathematically itiz ztill possible, little bit" ?
No, he said to Collyflower that Arsenal can win the league even if we lose to the top 4/5 placed teams. The guy was fucking mad, we are programmed to finish 4th each season. You can throw £200 Mill at Wenger and force him to buy, but he is technically inept and clueless when it comes to tactics. No plan b c d efg

Xhaka Can’t
05-10-2014, 06:29 PM
It is pretty generous when 'A' is referred to as a 'plan'.

Ralpheroo72
05-10-2014, 10:03 PM

We would be very lucky if Middlesbrough gave us 10M for him. Best piece of business Real Madrid have ever done.

1_nilto the arsenal
05-10-2014, 10:05 PM
As predicted West Ham are above us now. Out of the league title, out of the league cup, all we have now is the Fa Cup, the champions league is going to be the traddional bow out time in the last 16. Oh forget we still have the Wenger 4th place cup.

adzzzbatch
05-10-2014, 10:20 PM
http://www.freewebs.com/shamik-das-3/Pictures/Comical-Ali.bmp

:haha:

:ilt: