PDA

View Full Version : Random Arsenal Shit (When it's not worth starting a thread)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56

Power n Glory
22-04-2013, 01:42 PM
We've appealed?

Wtf

It was a blatant red

:lol: Try harder. I thought it was well harsh. But not fussed about the ban to be fair. He hasn't been playing well.

Ollie the Optimist
22-04-2013, 01:43 PM
Watched it again, I don't think it's a red either

Cripps_orig
22-04-2013, 01:44 PM
you mean the club that pay his wages are defending a decision against them that they feel will hurt their end of season?

it's a crazy world we live in.
If it was a controversial decision then by all means appeal.

If it was a blatant red which it was then appealing makes us look foolish but then we have Wenger.

Are Fulham appealing Sidwells red? That was a definite red as well.

Cripps_orig
22-04-2013, 01:45 PM
:lol: Try harder. I thought it was well harsh. But not fussed about the ban to be fair. He hasn't been playing well.

He went over the top of the ball in to the player. What's harsh?

Power n Glory
22-04-2013, 01:47 PM
Watched it again, I don't think it's a red either

It really isn't. His foot slipped as he was trying to do a sharp turn.

Kano
22-04-2013, 01:50 PM

If it was a blatant red which it was then appealing makes us look foolish but then we have Wenger.

wasn't a blatant red, so smart move.

as arsenal fans, let's all join hands and hope it works.

we all want the best for the club don't we.

win at all costs attitude and all that.

Ollie the Optimist
22-04-2013, 01:52 PM

It's not going to make us look foolish, it has reasonable grounds for appeal.

Cripps_orig
22-04-2013, 01:54 PM
I guess I'm not as hypocritical as most on here.

Also Giroud being out is the best for the team. Wenger is forced not to choose him upfront and we can go back to Theo up front which is when we played our best football this season or even Podolski who's better than both

Kano
22-04-2013, 01:56 PM
I guess I'm not as hypocritical as most on here.

Also Giroud being out is the best for the team. Wenger is forced not to choose him upfront and we can go back to Theo up front which is when we played our best football this season or even Podolski who's better than both
when did we play our best football this season, what games?

Grebbo
22-04-2013, 02:00 PM
Was never a red, he clearly slipped.

Worth appealing. Chris Kamara often gets players off bans if he thinks it was the wrong decision and he's on Giroud's side.

Cripps_orig
22-04-2013, 02:07 PM
when did we play our best football this season, what games?

Before Xmas or around that time

Newcastle, reading amongst others

Joker
22-04-2013, 02:10 PM
The problem with Giroud is that he's only scored in 8 premier league games this season, as he got a double against Newcastle, West Ham and Fulham. Moreover, his goals have only won (I think) 2 premier league points for us this season. I know the 2nd stat is very crude in a way, but I think simply looking at his overall goal stats and assists can be a bit misleading.

Ollie the Optimist
22-04-2013, 02:11 PM

Oh you mean the time when he gave a shit as he was having to earn the 100k a week, now he has it, he has just gone missing in games. Case and point, Saturday

Kano
22-04-2013, 02:13 PM

oh those games against two of the shittest teams in the league, one with the worst defensive record away from home and the other with the worst at home?

rather than the recent run of the past two months, which is the best run of points of the season? the same period where theo has contributed nothing?

i think you're confused.

Joker
22-04-2013, 02:14 PM
Oh you mean the time when he gave a shit as he was having to earn the 100k a week, now he has it, he has just gone missing in games. Case and point, Saturday

He wasn't the only player who's form has nosedived in the last month or so. Giroud, Cazorla, Wilshere, Arteta etc have all been to varying degrees somewhat crap recently.

Marc Overmars
22-04-2013, 02:17 PM
The problem with Giroud is that he's only scored in 8 premier league games this season, as he got a double against Newcastle, West Ham and Fulham. Moreover, his goals have only won (I think) 2 premier league points for us this season. I know the 2nd stat is very crude in a way, but I think simply looking at his overall goal stats and assists can be a bit misleading.

Our attack has been piss weak this season.

The defence will be the reason we make the top 4.

Kano
22-04-2013, 02:19 PM
The defence will be the reason we make the top 4.
how funny is that eh.

Marc Overmars
22-04-2013, 02:26 PM
We're a workman-like team now, it's just a shame we've lost any flair we had up front. It's painful watching us trying to construct an attack these days.

Özil's Panoramic View
22-04-2013, 02:31 PM
Question: As our lead/main striker, how many points has Giroud won us this season?

GP
22-04-2013, 02:33 PM
Question: As our lead/main striker, how many points has Giroud won us this season?

He's contributed to all the games he's played in, same as everyone else.

McNamara That Ghost...
22-04-2013, 02:34 PM
Dunno, he has scored important goals though.

Özil's Panoramic View
22-04-2013, 02:40 PM
Ok, fair enough. Honestly, I don't think we should throw him in the rubble heap, but Wenger's refusal to mix it up a bit has contributed to some degree the increased slating Giroud has been receiving of late.

No way someone who obviously isn't all that should come across as a guaranteed starter every game, especially when there are reasonable alternatives worth a shout.

Kano
22-04-2013, 02:41 PM

Scored equalizer away to west ham (3-1 final score)
Scored twice against Fulham (3-3)
Scored third against Tottenham (5-2)
Scroed two goals late against Newcastle when hanging on 4-3 (7-3)
Second goal against West Ham after 1-0 down (5-1)
First goal coming back 2-2 against Liverpool
Second goal against Norwich (3-1)

he's not the best but he's contributed well enough this season.

GP
22-04-2013, 02:49 PM
And it's not even as simple as that. He was involved in all 3 against Norwich, for example.

Özim
22-04-2013, 03:06 PM
He's a middle of the road forward and therefore his finishing is average and he shouldn't be a regular starter, think he has a 1 in 10 shots strike rate.

Kano
22-04-2013, 03:20 PM
seeing as podolski is not considered a striker by our madman manager, he is the best option we have the moment. top 5 shot to goal ratio:

16.9 rvp
13.7 aguero
10.3 giroud
13.1 ba
10.5 defoe

Power n Glory
22-04-2013, 03:54 PM
Not bad for a former Ligue 2 player but we’ll have to see a significant improvement from him next season.

Özil's Panoramic View
22-04-2013, 04:04 PM
Not bad for a former Ligue 2 player but we’ll have to see a significant improvement from him next season.

Not bad if he's coming off the bench next season for Suarez (won't happen, but I can at least dream), or Benteke (stupid fuck said to be snubbing us for his current pub team), or Jovetic (rumours of Citeh interest surfacing :ilt:).

Bloody hell! You know what? He better improve immensely next season as we aren't getting anyone better.

milla
22-04-2013, 04:11 PM
The problem is our midfield, we create far too few chances to feed our CF. :coffee:

Özil's Panoramic View
22-04-2013, 04:16 PM
Good point, especially considering Cazorla only has 7 assists and the pointless Arteta only has 3. They are both bettered by Walcott who has 10 assists and Podolski, who seldom plays, with 9.

Power n Glory
22-04-2013, 04:18 PM
The problem is our midfield, we create far too few chances to feed our CF. :coffee:

Our midfield aren’t creative enough but we have double the problem when we have a striker like Giroud. Sometimes he’s too static, his touches aren’t good and his shooting is very erratic and poor at times. He’s also very slow and can never out pace his marker. We need improvements in both areas.

GP
22-04-2013, 04:22 PM
Not bad if he's coming off the bench next season for Suarez (won't happen, but I can at least dream), or Benteke (stupid fuck said to be snubbing us for his current pub team), or Jovetic (rumours of Citeh interest surfacing :ilt:).

Bloody hell! You know what? He better improve immensely next season as we aren't getting anyone better.

He's not the sort of player you want coming off the bench to change a game, you have to start him because his centre forward play is so good. He has an excellent first touch and super movement, if our midfield were more productive we'd have a field day.

Özim
22-04-2013, 04:26 PM
Field day watching him miss more and more chances perhaps.

Power n Glory
22-04-2013, 04:28 PM
He's not clincal.

Özil's Panoramic View
22-04-2013, 04:35 PM
Field day watching him miss more and more chances perhaps.

Tbf, he doesn't miss more chances than the typical striker. Just that we produce so little chances, that he can ill-afford to be wasteful in the slight.

Özil's Panoramic View
22-04-2013, 04:38 PM
He's not clincal.

This bit^^^

And for his stature, I expected him to be way more powerful and menacing a la Didz.

Marc Overmars
22-04-2013, 04:40 PM
Tbf, he doesn't miss more chances than the typical striker. Just that we produce so little chances, that he can ill-afford to be wasteful in the slight.

That's true but I wouldn't back him in a one-on-one with the keeper.

IBK
22-04-2013, 06:42 PM
He's not the sort of player you want coming off the bench to change a game, you have to start him because his centre forward play is so good. He has an excellent first touch and super movement, if our midfield were more productive we'd have a field day.

He's better than the team make him look. Also, lets remember that the entire team last season - tactically and player wise was built around RVP. Not so Giroud. If we had had more talent elsewhere, Giroud's season would have been hailed a success. he's performed far better than the likes of Rooney; Torres and Cisse to mention a few. We suffer because we are generally lacking in creating chances these days.

IBK
22-04-2013, 06:43 PM

Far better put than my post. :gp:

Xhaka Can’t
22-04-2013, 06:52 PM

I don't think it is a red.

I also think it is a good thing if he has to sit out three matches. There is no way the ban gets increased on the grounds of a 'spurious appeal'.

Power n Glory
22-04-2013, 07:06 PM
He's better than the team make him look. Also, lets remember that the entire team last season - tactically and player wise was built around RVP. Not so Giroud. If we had had more talent elsewhere, Giroud's season would have been hailed a success. he's performed far better than the likes of Rooney; Torres and Cisse to mention a few. We suffer because we are generally lacking in creating chances these days.

It's a combination of Giroud's style and the midfield. The Everton game is a good example. During the first half he wasn't involved much because the midfield was really poor and the one chance he got he missed. 2nd half, we improved and the movement was better from him but he was still missing chances.

I think we'd get the best out of him if we had proper wingers either side of him. Troublesome players that can create openings with their dribbling. Gervinho has that ability and so does Ox. But we need a real upgrade on those two to get the best out of a player like Giroud. His movement can be good at times and he doesn't hide during games but he's pretty poor technically. He needs dangerous wingers either side of him and maybe a playmaker behind him to create space for him. He can't create space for himself.

Maestro
22-04-2013, 07:09 PM
big gay has only scored once, away from the emirates this season in the league?

is this true?

GP
22-04-2013, 07:21 PM

It's been a success anyway.

IBK
22-04-2013, 07:37 PM
It's been a success anyway.

Try convincing people on here, mate.

GP
22-04-2013, 07:38 PM

Why bother? People on here are idiots.

Özim
22-04-2013, 07:48 PM
If his season had been a success their wouldn't be so many doubters, not just here, you'll find articles doubting him all over.

To be honest it was always going to be a relative failure the minute Wenger decided to make him the number 1 striker, he's not good enough for that, Podolski should have been given more games at the very least.

Wenger being so stubborn though will continue to play him every match, I've already seen an article where he hails his impact. It Wenger against the world again.

Power n Glory
22-04-2013, 07:52 PM

Would you be comfortable heading into next season with Giroud as our number striker again?

Kano
22-04-2013, 07:58 PM
this is when stats are very useful because peoples unhappiness warps their memories and perceptions.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-TxAP9rcmphs/UNJKBPNHnQI/AAAAAAAABiE/geSqv7Pp8lI/s1600/chances+created.gif

this was from december. a clear cut chance clarified by Opta as a 'A situation where a player should reasonably be expected to score usually in a one-on-one scenario or from very close range.’ its reasonable to say that since our form picked up, the chance ratio improved.

the problem isn't creating the chances but executing them at the right time.

Niall_Quinn
22-04-2013, 10:32 PM
big gay has only scored once, away from the emirates this season in the league?

is this true?

Just the one away from home in the league, an equaliser against the hammers.

Özil's Panoramic View
23-04-2013, 12:35 PM
Ferguson: Wenger told me Van Persie is ‘better than you think’
Sir Alex Ferguson reveals that Arsène Wenger told him that Robin van Persie is a "better player than you think" ahead of transfer

http://www.thesportreview.com/tsr/2013/04/sir-alex-wenger-arsene-wenger-robin-van-persie/?utm_campaign=Twitter&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Twitter

Wow.

GP
23-04-2013, 12:36 PM
Wow what?

Özil's Panoramic View
23-04-2013, 12:37 PM
Wow what?

Wow, wow.

Marc Overmars
23-04-2013, 12:51 PM
Wenget the bunny. :lol:

Niall_Quinn
23-04-2013, 01:08 PM
http://www.thesportreview.com/tsr/2013/04/sir-alex-wenger-arsene-wenger-robin-van-persie/?utm_campaign=Twitter&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Twitter

Wow.

Could have been part of the transfer negotiations. Ferguson also described Wenger as being suited to running a poker school in Govan.

Xhaka Can’t
23-04-2013, 03:02 PM
Did you know that the Arsenal Museum actually has a Balance Sheet from 1934 as an actual exhibit?

GP
23-04-2013, 03:06 PM
wow

GP
23-04-2013, 03:09 PM
Red card appeal has been rejected

:rolleyes:

Xhaka Can’t
23-04-2013, 03:14 PM
wow

Power n Glory
23-04-2013, 03:15 PM
wow

It's the FA. Doing what they do best.

Özil's Panoramic View
23-04-2013, 04:38 PM
Red card appeal has been rejected

:rolleyes:

Wow.

Full story here: http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/394185/Arsenal-fail-with-Olivier-Giroud-appeal

IBK
24-04-2013, 10:41 AM
Would you be comfortable heading into next season with Giroud as our number striker again?

Two different issues, mate. Has Giroud been a success in his own right? Well his goal return is certainly creditable for his first season in the EPL - and comparable with some illustrious competition.

Do we need another top striker going into next season? Undoubtedly.

Özim
24-04-2013, 10:44 AM
Two different issues, mate. Has Giroud been a success in his own right? Well his goal return is certainly creditable for his first season in the EPL - and comparable with some illustrious competition.

Do we need another top striker going into next season? Undoubtedly.
He's got a decent amount of goals that's true, but to anyone who has watched him all season has he really been that good? The general feeling seems to be that he hasn't and that he's been very hit and miss, I'm not sure if that can be considered a successful season.

The fact is he has been our number 1 striker and thus you have to judge him based on that and on that score he's not really been that good and thus cannot be hailed a success.

Ollie the Optimist
25-04-2013, 08:29 AM
A nice memory for you all today.

9 years ago we won the league, unbeaten at the shit hole.

Globalgunner
25-04-2013, 08:39 AM
A nice memory for you all today.

9 years ago we won the league, unbeaten at the shit hole.

Ah yeah....Happy days way back when we were young and strong.

Marc Overmars
25-04-2013, 09:24 AM
Oh to be 16 again.

KSE Comedy Club
25-04-2013, 09:35 AM
You have to remember that on GW unless a player turns out to be messi or ronaldo or drogba and score 47 goals in their first PL season in a new team, they are a failure.

Globalgunner
25-04-2013, 09:48 AM
You have to remember that on GW unless a player turns out to be messi or ronaldo or drogba and score 47 goals in their first PL season in a new team, they are a failure.

You have to remember that coming 4th every year with every sinew strained by the effort and fans life expectancy shortened by 3 years along the way, is considered by Arsene Wenger to NOT be a failure

KSE Comedy Club
25-04-2013, 10:02 AM
You have to remember that coming 4th every year with every sinew strained by the effort and fans life expectancy shortened by 3 years along the way, is considered by Arsene Wenger to NOT be a failure

I do. I'm as fed up with it as everyone else.
But it's not giroud's fault that wenger won't do what's necessary to make us winners again.

By all means we can bash shit players that we have, but some of the hate that giroud gets is just ridiculous. He has his faults and he's not a top quality striker, but his contribution has been good considering its his first season in a much harder league, with little to no decent service.

Kano
25-04-2013, 10:14 AM
By all means we can bash shit players that we have, but some of the hate that giroud gets is just ridiculous. He has his faults and he's not a top quality striker, but his contribution has been good considering its his first season in a much harder league, with little to no decent service
i agree about your view except for that bit. he's had plenty of service, in face we've created as much as anyone else around but he has not been as sharp to capitalise. decent first season but his faults are of his own making.

KSE Comedy Club
25-04-2013, 10:20 AM
i agree about your view except for that bit. he's had plenty of service, in face we've created as much as anyone else around but he has not been as sharp to capitalise. decent first season but his faults are of his own making.

Actually, I agree with that. I think at the start of the season what I said was right but as its gone on, the service has got much better.

But yeh, your right.

Marc Overmars
25-04-2013, 10:25 AM
We need a more skilful and nimble striker up front.

Globalgunner
25-04-2013, 10:53 AM
The real problem is that every single striker Wenger has bought since Henry left has been shit. Adebayor is great 1ce in a blue moon. Eduardo got broken and we couldnt put him back together again. Bendtner is a psyche case, Chamakh was not was not the solution and the Russian became a problem. Wenger should not be trusted with solving this problem as he patently has no clue. I mean how many misses must he make before we can safely conclude that his eyesight is the problem.

That said i am not a Giroud hater. Its just that he brings only more averageness to a squad chock full of mediocrity. We had a class striker but he wouldnt stay because Wenger sees mediocrity and thinks there are diamonds in then there hills

Munchies
25-04-2013, 12:10 PM
The thing is, we could all list players we should get , but we end up missing out and they tend to become world-class.

An example of this is Kompany, I remember when Hamburg were selling him, he was mentioned on here alot, he would have only cost £5m back then or so, but no, and look at him now...

Dennis Bendtner
25-04-2013, 12:58 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BIoG4EcCQAEYipO.jpg:large

Power n Glory
25-04-2013, 01:24 PM
The thing is, we could all list players we should get , but we end up missing out and they tend to become world-class.

An example of this is Kompany, I remember when Hamburg were selling him, he was mentioned on here alot, he would have only cost £5m back then or so, but no, and look at him now...

Yeah, I remember that. Yaya Toure is another one.

Cripps_orig
25-04-2013, 07:16 PM
WILFRIED ZAHA could not resist a £15million move to Manchester United — even though it meant turning down his childhood team Arsenal.
The Crystal sensation, a lifelong Gunners fan, thought he was set for the Emirates before United entered the race.
Zaha, 20, signed for United in January before being loaned back to play-off chasing Palace.
The winger said: “It was always Arsenal, Arsenal, Arsenal, Arsenal in terms of where I could be going.
“I have always supported Arsenal. I did not expect United to come in but they did. Arsenal are a good team but United are one of the best in the world.”

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4901872/Wilfried-Zaha-Im-an-Arsenal-fan.html#ixzz2RVJfM8Xr

Proof that supporting a certain clubs means f all. Anyone thinking Jack will stay cos he supports the club need to think again.

Makes our decision to let ****esc go for peanuts cos he supported Barca even more ludicrous

Ollie the Optimist
25-04-2013, 07:49 PM
which translated means:

"i was literally about to put pen to paper on a deal with Arsenal and then united came in and offered me a fuck ton of money and i wanted that instead"

Cripps_orig
25-04-2013, 07:54 PM
Exactly

Money>team you support.

Same could and probably will happen with jack if he becomes a good player

Özil's Panoramic View
25-04-2013, 08:10 PM
Exactly

Money>team you support.

Same could and probably will happen with jack if he becomes a good player

Wenger and the **** Board will be just as culpable, as they'll happily help Jack to pack his bags, voluntarily but vehemently insist on inputting the manc address in his car's GPS, wish him all the best in his new endeavours and kiss him goodbye. All for a fee of course and we'll once again hear of the balanced books, and just how well run a club we are.

fakeyank
25-04-2013, 08:20 PM
Wenger and the **** Board will be just as culpable, as they'll happily help Jack to pack his bags, voluntarily but vehemently insist on inputting the manc address in his car's GPS, wish him all the best in his new endeavours and kiss him goodbye. All for a fee of course and we'll once again hear of the balanced books, and just how well run a club we are.

Do not forget we also have luxury yachts and mansions as well..

Özim
25-04-2013, 08:44 PM
Shock horror:

Trophies + money > team you support

It's his career not his social life at the end of the day, who in their right minds would choose Arsenal over Man U at the moment.

This sums it up for me:

Arsenal are a good team but United are one of the best in the world.

He's right of course, sadly.

Cripps_orig
25-04-2013, 09:33 PM
Pretty much

Letters
25-04-2013, 09:35 PM
He's right of course, sadly.
So you agree Arsenal are a good side? :o

We're making real progress here :hug:

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
25-04-2013, 10:23 PM
:lol: zimm.

awful charlie.

Munchies
25-04-2013, 11:27 PM
Arsenal boat-trip to Fulham:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9aYjGKDu7M

Looks like a good day out.

KSE Comedy Club
26-04-2013, 12:29 PM
which translated means:

"i was literally about to put pen to paper on a deal with Arsenal and then united came in and offered me a fuck ton of money and i wanted that instead"

Nope.

Power n Glory
26-04-2013, 12:46 PM
which translated means:

Reports say he's on £30k - £35k at United.

He could be earning that sort of money here in no time so I'm not 100% sure about that. Was our bid even accepted?

Injury Time
26-04-2013, 03:24 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22314500
And so ends our domination :(

LDG
26-04-2013, 03:35 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22314500
And so ends our domination :(

Fear not.

We will still have our illusionary domination!

Illusionary domination :bow:

Niall_Quinn
26-04-2013, 07:46 PM
Fear not.

We will still have our illusionary domination!

Illusionary domination :bow:

Nasri will get regular football I suppose.

Munchies
27-04-2013, 05:39 PM
Gallery: Arsenal v Man United classics

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/gallery-arsenal-v-manchester-united

Saw the Ramsey goal, is that the last time we've beaten them ?

McNamara That Ghost...
27-04-2013, 07:44 PM
Yeah it was.

Master Splinter
27-04-2013, 08:54 PM
http://www.arsenal.com/assets/_files/scaled/484x310/apr_13/zp_Henry-Goal-1-070121AFC-1_8138.jpg

Eboue's finest moment?

http://www.arsenal.com/assets/_files/scaled/465x310/apr_13/zp_PA-382037_4674.jpg

What a goal. :upset:

Shaqiri Is Boss
27-04-2013, 08:58 PM
Eboue's finest moment?

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/04/18/article-0-0BAC0A0400000578-928_468x324.jpg

BOBN
30-04-2013, 07:31 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BI_8vaSCEAA9SsI.jpg

Owned :haha:

When will we quit with this self-righteous nonsense? We spent 24mill on giroud + podolski!

And we'll be in the market again for a striker, cos if you buy cheap you buy twice.

GP
30-04-2013, 07:34 AM
Arsenal manager Arsène Wenger could end 17-year reign in north London with Paris St-Germain to make move
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/arsenal/10026250/Arsenal-manager-Arsene-Wenger-could-end-17-year-reign-in-north-London-with-Paris-St-Germain-to-make-move.html

Won't happen.

Globalgunner
30-04-2013, 07:46 AM
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/arsenal/10026250/Arsenal-manager-Arsene-Wenger-could-end-17-year-reign-in-north-London-with-Paris-St-Germain-to-make-move.html

Won't happen.

I have gone into prayer and fasting mode to make sure it does. I wont do the jiggy with anyone until he leaves.

Master Splinter
30-04-2013, 04:28 PM
I have gone into prayer and fasting mode to make sure it does.

Undernourishedgunner.

Deadgunner.

Maestro
30-04-2013, 05:30 PM
I have gone into prayer and fasting mode to make sure it does. I wont do the jiggy with anyone until he leaves.

you'll be one hard mafucker by the time this is done, godspeed

Ollie the Optimist
30-04-2013, 05:52 PM

Won't happen.

its a fucking stupid story. we all know what wenger stands for, and psg is the exact opposite of that. its not going to happen.

unless he goes, signs one of our players for 200 million, then comes back. typical football manager cheat

GP
01-05-2013, 09:43 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ajr4gRZLJMM

Gooner23
01-05-2013, 09:46 AM
Its hard to think that guy isnt on the bung with some of the shit he pulls!

Can a prefessional player with international caps for Brazil really be that bad?

Munchies
01-05-2013, 10:53 AM
No superstars, no ambition, no hope of change! Usmanov takes aim at Arsenal owner Kroenke

Speaking in his homeland, the 59-year-old criticised the lack of the 'superstars' left in Arsene Wenger's team and suggested Kroenke 'doesn't show any wish to create a winning team' and 'would probably be happy' with another fourth-placed finish.

He added: 'In our understanding, Kroenke has no plans to sell his stake, but we also won’t sell out, as we are the team’s fans.'

Usmanov said: 'I like many footballers, and I'm in contact with some of them. Perhaps my favourite of the last 10, 15 years is Thierry Henry. He's pushing me to buy all of Arsenal's shares, but I cannot predict the future.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2317554/Arsenal-fighting-continues-Alisher-Usmanov-takes-new-swipe-Stan-Kroenke.html#ixzz2S2MhbWX3

I_Killed_Kenny
01-05-2013, 11:21 AM
similar article

http://www.teamtalk.com/arsenal/8683096/Arsenal-ambition-irks-Usmanov

"The 59-year-old, who holds a 30 per cent stake in the Gunners, says he will "think what to do with Arsenal" by the end of the season. "

problem with all this is if there is a power struggle in the summer then that will most likelt have a detrimental effect on summer signings. another excuse not to spend

GP
01-05-2013, 11:41 AM
Usmanov needs to shut the fuck up.

If he wants to buy the club, he should put his money where his mouth is.

Just talking shit is bound to do more damage,

LDG
01-05-2013, 11:48 AM
Usmanov needs to shut the fuck up.

If he wants to buy the club, he should put his money where his mouth is.

Just talking shit is bound to do more damage,

:gp:

KSE Comedy Club
01-05-2013, 11:51 AM
Hopefully he will launch a takeover bid at the end of the season.

Can't come soon enough tbh

GP
01-05-2013, 11:52 AM
Hopefully he'll choke on a cock and die.

Cripps_orig
01-05-2013, 12:06 PM
similar article

http://www.teamtalk.com/arsenal/8683096/Arsenal-ambition-irks-Usmanov

"The 59-year-old, who holds a 30 per cent stake in the Gunners, says he will "think what to do with Arsenal" by the end of the season. "

problem with all this is if there is a power struggle in the summer then that will most likelt have a detrimental effect on summer signings. another excuse not to spendkroenke needs fuck off and make space for the homecoming of Usmanov.

Letters
01-05-2013, 12:29 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ajr4gRZLJMM
Wow. That makes Adebayor's look like pinpoint accuracy :doh:

GP
01-05-2013, 01:05 PM
http://www.arsenal.com/assets/_files/scaled/696x392/apr_13/gun__1367323926_imperial_bank.jpg

Look at dem old fucks :lol:

LDG
01-05-2013, 01:09 PM
Dude on the left looks absolutely thrilled to be a part of it all.

Goodness gracious me.

PGFC
01-05-2013, 01:25 PM
Mmm, there's an Assistant Mechanical Engineers job at Arsenal Football club, in our local paper, I can push a mower, think I'll apply

Niall_Quinn
01-05-2013, 01:30 PM
Clever stuff. If they keep their fake feud going through the summer then it would be very imprudent to spend on the team if there's a doubt as to who will be in charge. Probably best to wait until the transfer window closes before coming to some arrangement and then plotting the following season's excuse for non-investment. Usmanov is such a nice guy that when people speak to him he reveals what they have said to the press. In the public interest no doubt, hard to imagine it would be in his interests. I suspect they are concocting this Usmanov the Saviour role because Kroenke is going to fuck the club so hard it will need some sort of misdirection and convincing false dawn to prevent the fans walking. You can see many of them now, waiting for Usmanov to arrive, thinking we'll be the next City. Just a matter of waiting Kroenke out and the Messiah descends to save us all. This will definitely happen, no doubt about it.

KSE Comedy Club
01-05-2013, 03:13 PM
Hopefully he'll choke on a cock and die.

He's the future of AFC.

Jabba :bow:

Kronke is a **** and needs to choke on cock and die tbh.

Niall_Quinn
01-05-2013, 03:17 PM
PARIS SAINT-GERMAIN have finally given up hope of landing Arsene Wenger this summer.

The French giants had been hopeful of persuading Wenger to leave Arsenal a year before his contract ends in 2014.
But they now realise he will not walk out on the Gunners.

Instead, they will target Manuel Pellegrini and Jupp Heynkes — after also giving up on Jose Mourinho.

PSG are looking for a new boss as Carlo Ancelotti is set to join Real Madrid, with Mourinho looking certain to return to England. Chelsea are his likely destination.

Wenger, 63, has long been courted by PSG and is determined to see out the final 12 months of his deal — having always maintained he will never break a contract.

Contrary to reports, Arsenal sources insist next year is NOT an option year on Wenger’s contract and he will be expected to fulfil his obligation to stay until summer 2014.

And Remi Garde — one of Wenger’s first signings at Arsenal and now manager of French side Lyon — think his ex-boss will stay at the Emirates.

Garde said: “Maybe his principles have changed with time but I’m more inclined to think that he will finish his contract.”

However, Wenger could be tempted for a move to his native France when his deal does run out at the end of next season.

Ancelotti has earned an automatic one-year extension at PSG as the club have qualified for the Champions League — so Real will have to be willing to pay compensation for the former Chelsea chief.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4909797/Arsene-Wenger-no-longer-a-PSG-target.html#ixzz2S3QuJKEZ

Four more years! Four more years!

KSE Comedy Club
03-05-2013, 09:03 PM
http://www.standard.co.uk/pasportsfeeds/wenger-im-going-nowhere-8602969.html?origin=internalSearch

We're fucked.

Niall_Quinn
03-05-2013, 09:27 PM
http://www.standard.co.uk/pasportsfeeds/wenger-im-going-nowhere-8602969.html?origin=internalSearch

We're fucked.

Wenger: I'm going nowhere

Unusual honesty from Le Boss. And he's taking us with him.

Munchies
03-05-2013, 10:27 PM
Just wondering, is our current home kit going to be used next season ?

Haven't bought a home shirt since the one with the gold stripe, but thinking of getting a new one after I got nostalgic of seeing my old ones today :lol: . But then again, the money will only go to the board so I'm considering not to .

Injury Time
04-05-2013, 07:19 AM
Just wondering, is our current home kit going to be used next season ?

Haven't bought a home shirt since the one with the gold stripe, but thinking of getting a new one after I got nostalgic of seeing my old ones today :lol: . But then again, the money will only go to the board so I'm considering not to .
Letters can hook you up with a faded orange one that won't feed the board :ninja:

Munchies
04-05-2013, 06:45 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/942043_447647355320903_291996322_n.png

Chances of seeing this next season ?

Master Splinter
04-05-2013, 06:47 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/942043_447647355320903_291996322_n.png

Unless Maccy/Letters/GB. delete your post, very high.

Static
04-05-2013, 06:48 PM
:lol:

Cripps_orig
04-05-2013, 07:09 PM

Mertesacker is our number 4 tbh

Munchies
04-05-2013, 08:14 PM

That made me :lol: , thanks for that

Munchies
06-05-2013, 01:00 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=mM747L9Wf8M

Just got sent this video, what a fucking **** Riley was

Niall_Quinn
06-05-2013, 01:24 PM

Those were the days when Utd had to play like that just to live with us. In a way I'd rather be competitive and cheated out of it by a blatant fraud like Riley. Any wonder why Keown hated horse face so much?

Ollie the Optimist
06-05-2013, 01:30 PM

that was simply the worst display of referreing there has ever been.

LDG
07-05-2013, 11:24 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/941211_10151467087203580_12798657_n.jpg

:haha:

McNamara That Ghost...
07-05-2013, 11:30 AM
Man Utd sign a midfielder. :lol:

Although Redcafe do crave Wheelchair, along with Bale. Transfer Muppets run amok there though, it's true.

Marc Overmars
07-05-2013, 11:34 AM
Bale and Wheelchair would probably set United up for the next 10 years.

Marc Overmars
07-05-2013, 09:49 PM
I quite like the kits Puma have done for Italy. Although that's probably because kits always look classier without a shit sponsor.

The most important thing though is that Puma are German.

Germans. :bow:

GP
07-05-2013, 09:49 PM
Ivan :bow:

Munchies
08-05-2013, 12:17 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/941211_10151467087203580_12798657_n.jpg

Lol'd :haha:

Niall_Quinn
08-05-2013, 01:23 PM
Meanwhile, outside universe Fergie, are we all hoping for a chav win tonight?

:crying:

Munchies
08-05-2013, 01:25 PM
yep, 3rd is gone.

--
reports on twitter saying Puma might be making the next kit.

Puma are expected to make a big announcement at 19:00GMT rumoured to be related about Arsenal.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BJvQCs7CUAEoM_J.png:large

Ollie the Optimist
08-05-2013, 02:18 PM
is that a cannon accros the shirt or photo?

even so, id buy that kit

LDG
08-05-2013, 02:20 PM
Nice strip if true....

GP
08-05-2013, 02:28 PM
Nah, it's just a mock-up.

I_Killed_Kenny
08-05-2013, 02:31 PM
http://www.7amkickoff.com/2013/ex-clusive-first-look-at-arsenals-new-white-puma-away-strip/

Özil's Panoramic View
08-05-2013, 02:32 PM
That's hot.

Marc Overmars
08-05-2013, 02:33 PM
The kits Puma have done for national sides have had a watermark effect on them like that cannon, but they work better because there's no sponsor. Looks ok though even if it's just a mock up.

Munchies
08-05-2013, 04:31 PM
Another mock up:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BJurcRRCQAM8z4q.jpg

Arsenal agree £170m kit deal with Puma.. the biggest in English football
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/arsenal-agree-puma-kit-deal-1874661#ixzz2Sifon700

'The new agreement dwarfs the current kit deal with Nike, which is worth £55m over seven years and expires at the end of NEXT season.'

So all these mock-ups are fake, still have another year of Nike I gather.

Master Splinter
08-05-2013, 04:46 PM
Puma press conference at 7 :bow:.

Ollie the Optimist
08-05-2013, 04:51 PM
there genuinely is as well, or at least an announcement from them at 7 :lol:

Ollie the Optimist
08-05-2013, 06:02 PM
puma's announcment is aguero will wear their boots in the final

puma, trolling arsenal fans since 2013

GP
08-05-2013, 06:13 PM
His pink boots with the flowers on?

Letters
09-05-2013, 06:52 AM
Still got it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFLUY-vW6IY

JonasTC
09-05-2013, 08:22 AM
Still got it...

We should bring him back, he's better than what we got.

Letters
09-05-2013, 08:28 AM
We should bring him back, he's better than what we got.
He's 103 years old though, need a longer term solution.

Niall_Quinn
09-05-2013, 10:49 AM
You can't teach that stuff, you can practise it but you can't teach it. It all looks so easy for him, even though we know it's not! Goal of the decade?

Why can't we have commentators that good over here?

Ollie the Optimist
09-05-2013, 10:54 AM
he is simply is the greatest striker england has ever seen. what a man, what a player. it really is an honour to have seen him live.

Henry :bow:

Özil's Panoramic View
09-05-2013, 10:58 AM
he is simply is the greatest striker england has ever seen. what a man, what a player. it really is an honour to have seen him live.

Henry :bow:

Endorsed.

Henry. :bow:

Legend. :bow:

Master Splinter
09-05-2013, 10:58 AM
http://www.arsenal.com/assets/_files/scaled/468x310/may_13/zp_168513178_SM_4851_B_9C1701D_9727.jpg

What a WUM.

http://www.arsenal.com/assets/_files/scaled/462x310/may_13/zp_168513178_SM_7226_6_9C165C1_3281.jpg

Theo with his fellow GHELs.

http://www.arsenal.com/assets/_files/scaled/526x310/may_13/zp_Arsenal-Foundation-B_40DD51_4971.jpg

Theo singing.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BJxSzYJCQAAhNGX.jpg:large

What a beautiful man. Pires looks good too.

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/arsenal-charity-ball-2013-gallery

IBK
09-05-2013, 11:08 AM
http://www.arsenal.com/assets/_files/scaled/468x310/may_13/zp_168513178_SM_4851_B_9C1701D_9727.jpg

What a WUM.

http://www.arsenal.com/assets/_files/scaled/462x310/may_13/zp_168513178_SM_7226_6_9C165C1_3281.jpg

Theo with his fellow GHELs.

http://www.arsenal.com/assets/_files/scaled/526x310/may_13/zp_Arsenal-Foundation-B_40DD51_4971.jpg

Theo singing.

What a beautiful man. Pires looks good too.

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/arsenal-charity-ball-2013-gallery

Bobby Pies - looks like to me!

Munchies
09-05-2013, 11:28 AM
Pires must still have that grudge of being subbed off in the final !

Still hates Wenger inside for that :haha:

Pires ... :cheers: , my fave kit is my 04/05 shirt with 7 and Pires on the back.

Munchies
09-05-2013, 09:50 PM
The ArsenalFanTV interviewer is going to be on a podcast thing with Martin Keown on it at 11am tomorrow on this link (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2320813/Martin-Keown-Google-Hangout-MailOnline-Sports-Football-Friday-FA-Cup-final-special.html?ito=feeds-newsxml) .Good to see his channel getting recognition

fakeyank
09-05-2013, 10:30 PM
Still got it...

Second greatest player in the world EVER- after Maradona

Cripps_orig
09-05-2013, 10:45 PM
Maradona :lol:

Özil's Panoramic View
09-05-2013, 10:56 PM
Maradona :lol:

Who else?

Cripps_orig
09-05-2013, 11:01 PM
Messi

Munchies
10-05-2013, 02:46 PM
In other news, it's Wiltord's and Bergkamps birthday today.

WILTORDDD!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0hYvRzGb00

Kanu... :haha:

Niall_Quinn
10-05-2013, 02:47 PM
10th May, the real Christmas Day for unto us is born a Bergkamp.

Master Splinter
10-05-2013, 02:56 PM
Agent Shitvestre :bow:.

Barthez doing a Hart :bow:.

In a wondrous alternate universe, Fergie retired on that day instead.

Niall_Quinn
10-05-2013, 03:33 PM
In other news, it's Wiltord's and Bergkamps birthday today.

WILTORDDD!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0hYvRzGb00

Kanu... :haha:

Kanu would beat the shit out of Riker at sitting down.

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
10-05-2013, 03:43 PM

:lol: what a wanker.

who leaves both unbuttoned.

Xhaka Can’t
10-05-2013, 05:15 PM
I do. :getcoat:

Marc Overmars
10-05-2013, 05:29 PM
I only do when I'm not wearing a tie.

fakeyank
10-05-2013, 05:34 PM
I do. :getcoat:

By SWAYR's definition, you are a wanker then..

SWAYR :sulk:

Xhaka Can’t
10-05-2013, 06:06 PM
By SWAYR's definition, you are a wanker then..

SWAYR :sulk:

At least it isn't white.

McNamara That Ghost...
10-05-2013, 06:10 PM
Do you wear a bow tie too?

IBK
10-05-2013, 06:18 PM
:lol: what a wanker.

who leaves both unbuttoned.

More to the point - where's the cummerbund? :lol:

Xhaka Can’t
10-05-2013, 06:19 PM
Do you wear a bow tie too?

Only when eating a liver and fava beans with a nice bottle of chianti,

McNamara That Ghost...
10-05-2013, 06:23 PM
Only when eating a liver and fava beans with a nice bottle of chianti,

Hannibal. :lol:

It was probably horsemeat.

GP
10-05-2013, 06:31 PM
Hannibal. :lol:

It was probably horsemeat.

Sarah Jessica Parker :rose:

Munchies
11-05-2013, 10:24 PM
Eight years ago today... Arsenal wore red for the last time at Highbury. Do you remember that night?

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/922837_10151494728797713_1393168100_n.jpg

Everton 7-0

More pictures from that game:

www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/gallery-arsenal-7-0-everton-2005

Ah the good times ! That kit is probably one of my favourite ones, have Pires on the back of my one.

GP
11-05-2013, 11:13 PM
Reyes :bow:

What a player he could have been.

Özil's Panoramic View
11-05-2013, 11:26 PM

What a player he could have been.

Always rated him in our shirt, tbh.

What exactly was it that saw him off?

Niall_Quinn
11-05-2013, 11:51 PM

He was homesick for his caravan.

Cripps_orig
11-05-2013, 11:53 PM

Homesickness

Munchies
12-05-2013, 12:03 AM
Good player, sad he didn't turn out good for us. The Chelsea goals in the Fa Cup tie are another stand-out memory of him for me. Lehmann fucked up and let Mutu score early on, then Motson shouts REYESSS :lol: and he gets another and we end up winning.

He also helped Real win the 07 title in the final game, in a game they had to win, he scored twice and Real won 3-1

Munchies
13-05-2013, 10:52 AM
Just catched this again,
Almunia :bow:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgUevnYJOvI

Why'd we get rid of him ? Wouldn't make a bad number 2 :shrug:

GP
13-05-2013, 11:02 AM
Why'd we get rid of him ?

He's shit.

Grebbo
13-05-2013, 11:21 AM
How slow was Almunia to get up for that rebound?! Jesus... was like watching slow motion!

Flair play to him though.

KSE Comedy Club
13-05-2013, 11:59 AM
Just catched this again,
Almunia :bow:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgUevnYJOvI

Why'd we get rid of him ? Wouldn't make a bad number 2 :shrug:if your referring to no.2 in the toilet sense, then Yes.

The Emirates Gallactico
13-05-2013, 12:25 PM
Video taken down already :rolleyes:

It was a small clip of a few minutes of an important event (hardly the entire game), which had already amassed a million plus views in less then 24 hours and was a perfect advertisement of the joy and pain of football and of the championship. A great promotion tool to generate more interest globally. Why not just let it stay on Youtube? It'll only be good for them.

Absolute morans running the game.

Kano
13-05-2013, 12:37 PM
The Football League and the Premier League own the complete rights to any memory, thought or passion regarding the game in played in your region.

Please refrain from criticism as we will report any negative comments to relevant authorities.

Thank you.

Niall_Quinn
13-05-2013, 01:47 PM
The Football League and the Premier League own the complete rights to any memory, thought or passion regarding the game in played in your region.

Please refrain from criticism as we will report any negative comments to relevant authorities.

Thank you.

Please and thank you is a bit strong, no need for it.

Munchies
13-05-2013, 10:35 PM
Wenger says relationship with Alex Ferguson got more respectful over time
http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/-my-relationship-with-ferguson-improved-

@piersmorgan

When we stopped beating him

True :lol:

fakeyank
14-05-2013, 01:57 AM
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4926379/Arsenal-pocket-3m-bonus-for-Barcelona-winning-the-Spanish-title.html

We got more money! :dance:

PHW can finally get his dick pump fitted!

Injury Time
14-05-2013, 06:16 AM
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4926379/Arsenal-pocket-3m-bonus-for-Barcelona-winning-the-Spanish-title.html

We got more money! :dance:

PHW can finally get his dick pump fitted!
Re Wigan "these are the important games we want to play" :blink: :censored:

Cripps_orig
14-05-2013, 07:52 AM
Wigan based on a solid defence? Wtf?

He really doesn't watch other teams at all does he?

Grebbo
14-05-2013, 11:07 PM
Fat Arsenal fan steals £100k of jewellery from Mourinho lol

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2324369/Thief-stole-100-000-designer-jewellery-Real-Madrid-manager-Jose-Mourhinos-penthouse-suite-Chelsea-hotel-jailed-years.html

Munchies
14-05-2013, 11:19 PM
ILT :bow:

Master Splinter
15-05-2013, 09:50 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-_H9Et8aDU

:bow:

What a glorious man. And player.

Pires > Bergkamp, Henry tbh.

Cripps_orig
15-05-2013, 09:58 AM
Best left sided midfielder in premiership history.

People will give it to Giggs in terms of longevity but in terms of pure quality, Pires pisses on him

Munchies
15-05-2013, 10:26 AM
Who remembers this ? 8-9 years old.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koaM89poPHk

:haha: , know its all staged, but lol at Pires

Marc Overmars
15-05-2013, 10:27 AM
Pure class. So intelligent as well, always in the right place at the right time.

Munchies
15-05-2013, 10:31 AM
Similarly, the other wizard on the other side:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPmg9jTkyfc

Munchies
15-05-2013, 10:32 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoZMkfZHRWg

GP
15-05-2013, 10:34 AM
Come back Hleb, all is forgiven.

Marc Overmars
15-05-2013, 10:36 AM
I think that's my favourite assist ever.

The current crop could learn a lot from Freddie and Bobby, with how they always found space and knew where to run.

Niall_Quinn
15-05-2013, 10:52 AM
They were like a pack of starved sharks hunting the goal. If one didn't get the goal the next was there to get it, and the next, and the next.

Who was better at crossing the ball? Robert, Freddie or Bacary?

Munchies
15-05-2013, 11:18 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OlHDOar-XA&feature=player_embedded#!

Baptista, Thierry, Woicheck, and Wenger are in this :bow:

:lol:

Ollie the Optimist
15-05-2013, 11:43 AM
Since we lost to spurs in march, apparently we haven't conceded a goal from open play since that game

Per and kos :bow:

Joker
15-05-2013, 11:51 AM
Since we lost to spurs in march, apparently we haven't conceded a goal from open play since that game

Per and kos :bow:

We conceded from open play against Reading.

Still a good record though.

Munchies
15-05-2013, 03:29 PM
Howard Webb has been appointed referee for Newcastle v Arsenal on 19/05/13

Fuck

GP
15-05-2013, 03:56 PM
WWWWDDWWWDWWWDDWDWWDWWWWWWWWWDWDWDDDWW

Munchies
15-05-2013, 04:01 PM
WWWWDDWWWDWWWDDWDWWDWWWWWWWWWDWDWDDDWW

Still remember Yakubu's miss :haha:

Ollie the Optimist
15-05-2013, 04:05 PM
Played 38. Lost exactly 0.

One gold trophy but more importantly

One arsene wenger :bow:

McNamara That Ghost...
15-05-2013, 04:06 PM
http://www.sporting-heroes.net/content/thumbnails/00207/20629-zoom.jpg

Niall_Quinn
15-05-2013, 04:40 PM
http://www.sporting-heroes.net/content/thumbnails/00207/20629-zoom.jpg

He was unbelievable.

Marc Overmars
15-05-2013, 04:49 PM
The Leicester game. :cloud9:

Munchies
15-05-2013, 08:53 PM
SSN recently showed a montage of us pipping Spurs to 4th (and 3rd) in the past.

Laughed so much :haha:

Munchies
15-05-2013, 10:56 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=AuUMpuRgQmw

GP
16-05-2013, 10:36 AM
Rumours that Peter Hill-Wood has retired.

I_Killed_Kenny
16-05-2013, 10:40 AM
its not christmas is it?

GP
16-05-2013, 10:42 AM
No, it's May 16th.

I_Killed_Kenny
16-05-2013, 10:43 AM
wont get my hopes up that its true then!

Niall_Quinn
16-05-2013, 11:49 AM

Check the kitchens, make sure the cutlery is okay.

Grebbo
16-05-2013, 02:24 PM

Retired from what?

Munchies
16-05-2013, 05:10 PM
Arsenal v Boro 04/05 on ESPN classic now :bow:

Niall_Quinn
16-05-2013, 05:11 PM
Retired from what?

All the incredibly important things he does.

Munchies
16-05-2013, 05:16 PM
PHW leaving due to health reasons:
http://www.arsenalnews.co.uk/exclusive-peter-hill-wood-expected-to-step-down-at-end-of-season/link/685494/

McNamara That Ghost...
16-05-2013, 05:22 PM
He could always just cut out the cigars.

Munchies
16-05-2013, 05:24 PM

Özil's Panoramic View
16-05-2013, 05:32 PM
Good bloody riddance.

What a massive **** he was. There can be none bigger than that Etonian snob bastard. Could always be relied upon to slag off the fans at any given opportunity with his condescending and patronising snides.

A massive sell out and his departure can only only be seen as a damper on the vile profiteering regime which has firmly stuck its tentacles into the life blood of this formerly great football playing club.

Grebbo
16-05-2013, 05:36 PM
The Daily Star will be heartbroken.

Injury Time
16-05-2013, 08:53 PM
Wenger to move up early?

Munchies
16-05-2013, 09:43 PM
Alan Pardew and AvB in the West End together. Something fishy is going on

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BKar1kACYAA5JQQ.jpg

--
Saw this on twitter :lol:

Shaqiri Is Boss
16-05-2013, 09:47 PM
I take it that's Bale in the pink coat?

Özil's Panoramic View
17-05-2013, 11:43 AM
http://t.co/PdUwxoU014

Looking through those 116 assists, there is little doubt why many consider him our greatest player ever. Can't think any other throughout the history of the game more sublime and magnificent in play.

DB10. :bow:

What a man.

What a legend.

Niall_Quinn
17-05-2013, 11:51 AM
Wrighty has to be the unluckiest legend in history - to be followed by Henry. But what a player.

Bergkamp, Wright, Pires, Anelka, Henry, Vieria, Petit, Overmars, Fabregas, RvP, Ljungberg, Cole, Lauren, spoiled rotten. Great players, what a team, magnificent football. Chamakh, Park, And Yaya Le Nobody on the way! Going to kill myself now.

Bergie :bow:

Munchies
17-05-2013, 12:59 PM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/05/17/article-2326050-19D577E8000005DC-116_964x386.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2326050/Gerard-Pique-Alex-Song-fight-Barcelona-bus-parade.html

Sideways Song :bow:

Munchies
17-05-2013, 09:12 PM
It's exactly nine years since the Gunners completed their historic unbeaten Premier League campaign.
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/941921_10151503487282713_1752684176_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/971310_10151503487567713_1691795895_n.jpg

Cripps_orig
17-05-2013, 09:13 PM
Has any team declined as rapidly as we have in such a short space of time?

Grebbo
17-05-2013, 09:34 PM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/05/17/article-2326050-19D577E8000005DC-116_964x386.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2326050/Gerard-Pique-Alex-Song-fight-Barcelona-bus-parade.html

Sideways Song :bow:

They both look like a pair of demented retarded wankers.

Fucking hated Song, fucking bellend. Just wish we'd replaced him with someone better than Arteta.

Munchies
17-05-2013, 10:38 PM
They both look like a pair of demented retarded wankers.

Fucking hated Song, fucking bellend. Just wish we'd replaced him with someone better than Arteta.

Haha, he had one good season and left, seems to be the trend with these fuckers. Nasri/Flamini/Rvp etc

He was called Sideways song on here loads of years back, he never passed forward the fucker. We then developed him to play those long balls, eg Rvp Liverpool last season, but before us, he was doing fuck all , stupid ****.

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
17-05-2013, 10:56 PM
:lol: arteta

pointless player. excellent last season and very effective alongside song but as our DM? do me a favour.

absolute shite and lightweight in there this season. chases shadows half the time.

if there was one player that summed up the word average its arteta.

Niall_Quinn
17-05-2013, 10:58 PM
Has any team declined as rapidly as we have in such a short space of time?

Leeds did a pretty good job.

Cripps_orig
17-05-2013, 11:15 PM
Leeds did a pretty good job.

Tbf Leeds were never where we were ie best team in England playing the best football the country has ever seen.

And now we are languishing where we are playing shite ass football

Injury Time
18-05-2013, 06:44 AM
Haha, he had one good season and left, seems to be the trend with these fuckers. Nasri/Flamini/Rvp etc

He was called Sideways song on here loads of years back, he never passed forward the fucker. We then developed him to play those long balls, eg Rvp Liverpool last season, but before us, he was doing fuck all , stupid ****.
Well that's not true having watched Song in the reserves (with the likes of Bentner, Larsson, Stokes) he would hit long balls, usually into the stands, he had the eye just not the talent

Xhaka Can’t
18-05-2013, 07:12 AM
It's exactly nine years since the Gunners completed their historic unbeaten Premier League campaign.
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/941921_10151503487282713_1752684176_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/971310_10151503487567713_1691795895_n.jpg

It is now exactly 9 years ago since I realised I lost my camera wit all my photos of the final day of the season.

Injury Time
18-05-2013, 11:36 AM
Sign her up tbf
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22576908

Globalgunner
19-05-2013, 09:26 AM
Mosdef better than Gervinho anyways. In other related news. Angelina Jolie no longer has boobies. What is the world coming to?

GP
19-05-2013, 10:02 AM
What is the world coming to?

Someone else.

cheesy bites
19-05-2013, 06:05 PM
Forgotten Arsenal attacker Andrei Arshavin

"Thanks a lot to all Arsenal fans, to all my team partners, who played with me all these years, to all the staff and coaches!!! Many thanks!"

Munchies
19-05-2013, 06:08 PM
Forgotten Arsenal attacker Andrei Arshavin

"Thanks a lot to all Arsenal fans, to all my team partners, who played with me all these years, to all the staff and coaches!!! Many thanks!"

Is Arshavin leaving for sure ?

Blackburn ,Old Trafford, Barca and Liverpool away stick out for me :bow:

Dennis Bendtner
19-05-2013, 06:09 PM
Arshavin. :wave:

When it was good, it was very good.

Squillaci. :wave:

When it w...yeah think we'll leave that. Bye.

milla
19-05-2013, 06:09 PM
Yes, contract expires this summer. :coffee: