PDA

View Full Version : Random Arsenal Shit (When it's not worth starting a thread)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56

Edinburgh Gooner
19-03-2014, 06:22 PM
Terry Burton leaving at the end of the season.
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/mar/19/arsenal-lose-terry-burton-academy

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
20-03-2014, 09:56 AM
You don't read very well at times, do you? :lol:

I read perfectly well. He's worth 110k, 120k, 130k a week. World class right back. That's the going rate these days.

The fact you call him mercenary despite his loyalty to the club makes me wonder whether you can actually think, let alone read.

JonasTC
20-03-2014, 10:27 AM
110k 120k 130k? You're playing waaayyy to much football manager my friend :d

The Emirates Gallactico
21-03-2014, 09:46 PM
Preview of a football focus interview with the BFG.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26685046

:haha::haha:

I love this guy.

Also, anybody watch the celebrity mastermind with Dawson, Jack and Parker? Who won?

Edit - Never mind. It was just a comedic sketch - I actually thought it was going to be a serious episode.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yH_kjyaValY&feature=youtu.be

JonasTC
23-03-2014, 08:15 PM
Kalou just confirmed that he said no to a loan deal to us in january :d

Marc Overmars
23-03-2014, 08:18 PM
Really after the dreggs weren't we.

Niall_Quinn
23-03-2014, 08:30 PM

That was very decent of him. Good bloke.

Ollie the Optimist
23-03-2014, 08:57 PM
some of the media are throwing a hissy fit that Arsene cancelled tomorrows conference as they were nice to him before the chelsea game.

what a bunch of twats.

GP
23-03-2014, 08:59 PM
They can all suck a dick

Niall_Quinn
23-03-2014, 09:05 PM
They can all suck a dick

And we know whose dick. Surprised they took it out of their gobs for long enough to moan.

Özim
23-03-2014, 09:53 PM

Really, that's great just confirms we were after dogsh*t rather than quality that might make a difference.

IBK
23-03-2014, 10:31 PM

Please tell me that isn't true.

Niall_Quinn
23-03-2014, 11:27 PM
Let's say you're the marrying type and you're looking for the right girl. But in the meantime you need a quick shag. What's wrong with phoning up some tart and keeping her handy while you hunt out a long term missus?

IBK
24-03-2014, 12:09 AM
Let's say you're the marrying type and you're looking for the right girl. But in the meantime you need a quick shag. What's wrong with phoning up some tart and keeping her handy while you hunt out a long term missus?

Because Kalou is like a 50 year old crack whore turning down a cheap trick.

Niall_Quinn
24-03-2014, 12:22 AM

I ask again, what's wrong with 50 year old crack whores?

Maestro
24-03-2014, 12:25 AM

so the whore as expected puts out a story that a fit young bloke like arsenal are after him. why should we believe his version of events, him and his agents can fuck off

JonasTC
24-03-2014, 05:15 AM
Actually he is 28 and Lille's topscorer... Wouldnt have been too bad on a 6 month loan deal.

AFC Leveller
24-03-2014, 07:13 AM
I dont know why people are getting their knickers in a twist over this cancelled press conference. I for one im glad we wont have to listen to Wenger saying "its about how we respond" "we have to show togetherness" "the players are of course disapointed but the quality and desure is there" etc.

Munchies
24-03-2014, 02:32 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bjf66SRIQAAfSOQ.jpg

@JackWilshere

12 minutes of Chryotherapy to aid recovery!! -100 Degrees...wish me luck!!! #Brrrrrrr

:doh:

GP
24-03-2014, 02:51 PM
Why the ':doh:' ?

McNamara That Ghost...
24-03-2014, 03:10 PM
He's dressed up like he's in Dead Rising.

GP
24-03-2014, 03:11 PM
Never played it.

Munchies
24-03-2014, 03:12 PM
Why the ':doh:' ?

Does he really need to tweet a pose like that? :lol:

He's dressed up like he's in Dead Rising.

Good game, got boring and repetitive though.

Played the third one on XBone at a friends house, and was impressed by it though.

GP
24-03-2014, 03:33 PM
Does he really need to tweet a pose like that? :lol:

Yes, cryotherapy has frozen his muscles into a gangsta pose.

Ollie the Optimist
24-03-2014, 04:25 PM
just because we all want some good news.

Mike Dean has been appointed our ref for the city game. He reffed the same game last season and made some awful decisions plus he was the ref last week. why is he our ref again? fuck sake

Niall_Quinn
24-03-2014, 04:37 PM

Mike Dean has been appointed our ref for the city game. He reffed the same game last season and made some awful decisions plus he was the ref last week. why is he our ref again? fuck sake

LOL. There was never much chance of getting a proper ref for this one. We're out of it now anyway so his shenanigans won't hurt us, they'll hurt the chavs more.

JonasTC
24-03-2014, 04:52 PM
Imagine if Wenger was right and ref decisions always balances out over a season.... We're going to win 5-0+ the next couple of games on pure penalty kicks and atleast 2 red for our opponents... And all of the decisions have to be super retarded/corrupt :d

Mike Dean make it happend :bow:

IBK
24-03-2014, 07:02 PM
so the whore as expected puts out a story that a fit young bloke like arsenal are after him. why should we believe his version of events, him and his agents can fuck off

...which is why I don't want it to be true!

Injury Time
24-03-2014, 08:41 PM

So hopefully he doesn't ref Wigan match :pray:

fakeyank
24-03-2014, 08:44 PM
Imagine if Wenger was right and ref decisions always balances out over a season.... We're going to win 5-0+ the next couple of games on pure penalty kicks and atleast 2 red for our opponents... And all of the decisions have to be super retarded/corrupt :d

Mike Dean make it happend :bow:

Oh dear.. :doh:

Özim
24-03-2014, 09:04 PM

Indeed.

JonasTC
25-03-2014, 05:13 AM

We just played 80 minutes of football with 10 men, when it should've been 11, even FA acknowledges that... I dont see you hating on the refs, only Wenger. You seriously got your priorities as an Arsenal fan wrong.

Xhaka Can’t
25-03-2014, 08:04 AM
We just played 80 minutes of football with 10 men, when it should've been 11, even FA acknowledges that... I dont see you hating on the refs, only Wenger. You seriously got your priorities as an Arsenal fan wrong.

You do yourself no favours at all. It was already 3-0 (it was still a pen) early in the first half prior to the sending off.

Despite wanting a change in manager I completely respect Wenger and what he has done for this Club. But there is no spin whatsover to polish the turd that was the Chelsea match.

Gooner23
25-03-2014, 08:23 AM
The decision to overturn the red could only be made retrospectively as we could put foward almost a legal case.

Mistaken identity aside, in real time I had no issues with the red card as it was a blatant attempt by the Ox to stop a shot he thought was going in. It was only after seeing the replay I realised it was going wide. If a Chelsea player had done it to us and not been awarded a red card I would have been fuming. We have no one to blame but ourselves for this defeat.

JonasTC
25-03-2014, 08:47 AM
You do yourself no favours at all. It was already 3-0 (it was still a pen) early in the first half prior to the sending off.

Despite wanting a change in manager I completely respect Wenger and what he has done for this Club. But there is no spin whatsover to polish the turd that was the Chelsea match.

I do myself no favours? What are you talking about? Im sorry if it doesnt fit you Wengeroutitis, but im still supporting him 100%, all the hate doesnt help anyone. You really need to find yourself another target, im all in for Arsenal, staying positive and support them 100%.

Im not trying to spin anything at all, i even acknowledge that after the 2 first goals, that we were playing just like the liverpool game and it wouldnt surprise me if the outcome would be the same.

Niall_Quinn
25-03-2014, 01:28 PM
Come on lads, let's not have Wenger In warring factions, it will only serve to energise the fucking People's Popular Front of Judea. We were murdered by Liverpool, murdered by the chavs. The shitty bit is people lumping in the gypo result as that game was so (let's play nice) incompetently reffed it could have gone either way.

Xhaka Can’t
25-03-2014, 03:32 PM
I do myself no favours? What are you talking about? Im sorry if it doesnt fit you Wengeroutitis, but im still supporting him 100%, all the hate doesnt help anyone. You really need to find yourself another target, im all in for Arsenal, staying positive and support them 100%.

Im not trying to spin anything at all, i even acknowledge that after the 2 first goals, that we were playing just like the liverpool game and it wouldnt surprise me if the outcome would be the same.

I don't think for a moment that I can be considered anti-Wenger. But the post I quoted of yours was awful and I explained why it was awful.

AFC Leveller
25-03-2014, 03:40 PM
According to reports Koscielny will miss the FA cup game. I'd have been disappointed prior to the loss at the weekend but i dont think its that bad considering we have a fresh Vermaelen to pick.

JonasTC
25-03-2014, 04:35 PM
I don't think for a moment that I can be considered anti-Wenger. But the post I quoted of yours was awful and I explained why it was awful.

Exact same thing you banned me for in the match thread... Lead by example sir :)

Marc Overmars
27-03-2014, 04:07 PM
Looks like we're venturing into America for some dollar this summer.

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/20140320/club-confirms-pre-season-visit-to-usa

NY Red Bulls friendly.

Henry. :bow:

JonasTC
27-03-2014, 09:07 PM

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/20140320/club-confirms-pre-season-visit-to-usa

NY Red Bulls friendly.

Could be awesome if they made some stunt, when he runs out for 2nd half, it would be in an Arsenal shirt and play the 2nd half for us :d

Dein-machine
28-03-2014, 02:13 PM
Could be awesome if they made some stunt, when he runs out for 2nd half, it would be in an Arsenal shirt and play the 2nd half for us :d

Whatever happens we know he'll best the best striker on the pitch.

Transplanted Gooner
28-03-2014, 03:29 PM

NY Red Bulls friendly.

My son and I are ST holders at the Red Bulls, but we'll probably be wearing different shirts that day.
Sorry Red Bulls, but Arsenal since '77..

Ollie the Optimist
28-03-2014, 06:48 PM
Whatever happens we know he'll best the best striker on the pitch.

To be fair, I think i would say that even if Messi was on the pitch.

Thierry Henry. What a man :bow:

Munchies
28-03-2014, 08:28 PM
To be fair, I think i would say that even if Messi was on the pitch.

Thierry Henry. What a man :bow:

:bow:

We should've gone for him in Jan :doh:

Munchies
30-03-2014, 04:01 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BjrHDgKCMAAIkUQ.jpg

New kits.

Quite like the away one, better than this years IMO

Bumble
30-03-2014, 04:19 PM
Nice kit. Spurs need to stop losing otherwise they might bring in a new manager who knows what he's doing. Although it be 50 years since that last happened.

LDG
31-03-2014, 09:51 AM
Oh Rocky Rocky!

Rocky Rocky Rocky Rocky Rocastle!

:scarf:

:rose:

Injury Time
31-03-2014, 12:19 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BjrHDgKCMAAIkUQ.jpg

New kits.

Quite like the away one, better than this years IMO
PUMA doing 80's style since the 80's :bow:

Maestro
31-03-2014, 06:20 PM
.....except nearly not this one :scarf:

fakeyank
31-03-2014, 07:13 PM
My son and I are ST holders at the Red Bulls, but we'll probably be wearing different shirts that day.
Sorry Red Bulls, but Arsenal since '77..

I'll be there for this. I wonder if both teams can lose! :lol:

Niall_Quinn
31-03-2014, 07:13 PM
Wenger out

Maestro
31-03-2014, 07:52 PM
Wenger out

set complete

Özim
31-03-2014, 07:57 PM
.....except nearly not this one :scarf:

:hug:

Özil's Panoramic View
31-03-2014, 08:19 PM
I'll be there for this. I wonder if both teams can lose! :lol:

Seems another GW link up is on, only this time we'll all be alcoholics.

Letters. :bow:

adzzzbatch
01-04-2014, 11:29 AM
Got a ticket for Wembley :scarf:

Sent from my RM-892_eu_euro1_253 using Tapatalk

Munchies
01-04-2014, 11:01 PM
http://vimeo.com/90670665

:lol:

Niall_Quinn
02-04-2014, 02:40 PM
Jamie Redknapp trying to unsettle Sanogo

JAMIE REDKNAPP: Bayern defence needs postmen... United hurt them at set pieces
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2594689/JAMIE-REDKNAPP-Bayern-defence-needs-postmen-United-hurt-set-pieces.html#ixzz2xjwLKVp1

Munchies
02-04-2014, 07:02 PM
^ :lol:
--
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/04/02/article-2595215-1CC47BD600000578-757_634x609.jpg

Henry going to be in the next Entourage film

fakeyank
02-04-2014, 09:30 PM
http://vimeo.com/90670665

BFG is hilarious :haha:

Edinburgh Gooner
04-04-2014, 06:33 PM
Decent article in four four two on Joel Campbell.
http://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/everything-you-need-know-about-joel-campbell

Keith
05-04-2014, 08:10 AM
Has the the explosive striker we dreamt of turned his back on us?

Former footballer: Abu Issa Al-Andalusi in the video
A former Arsenal star is thought to have joined a band of ruthless Jihadi fighters waging war in Syria.

The gun-toting fanatic is said to have grown up playing with Real Madrid galactico Cristiano Ronaldo.

The militia man turned his back on a footballer's playboy lifestyle after becoming radicalised two years ago, it is claimed

He is filmed wielding an AK47 and proclaiming holy war in two terror videos on an extremist website.

Fellow jihadists say the fighter - who now calls himself Abu Issa Al-Andalusi - was brought up in Portugal before signing for the Gunners.

In the footage he appears in a mask calling on Muslims to join the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) - an al-Qaeda off-shoot group behind murders and beheadings.

The faction has been blamed for extreme violence against other Islamist groups, Kurds and Syrian President Bashar al-Assad’s brutal regime.

The fanatic says: “It’s very important for you to protect your children from these animals, from these dirty people; Allah says they are the worst of creatures.”

One of the videos acts as a recruiting call for supporters in the Ukraine.

The ex-Premier League footballer says “we are in need of all kinds of help in fighting the enemy”.

He boasts: “We have conquered many cities and we are now implementing the sharia. We have areas where the kaffirs [non-Muslims] are paying us the tax.”

The man is introduced in a subtitle by his new name. He appears to be in his late 20s as he speaks calmly on a bridge in front of a serene lake.

But his words, spoken in English in a heavy Portuguese or southern European accent, contain a message of hatred far removed from the world of sport.

He says: “If you have family in these [western] countries what is going to happen probably.

“You don’t have control over your children. Maybe in some of countries it’s a must for you to put your children in the kaffir schools.

“Who is going to teach your children? It’s going to maybe be a gay, maybe a drug dealer, maybe a paedophile.

“It’s very important for you to protect your children from these animals, from these dirty people Allah says they are the worst of creatures. So you prefer to live among the worst of creatures rather than among the Mujahideen?”

Worrying goal: The Jihadist makes disturbing claims in the video

The videos were first posted on jihadi website FiSyria.com.

In a post, an alleged member of ISIS says: “He grew up with Ronaldo, played for Arsenal, and [then] left football, money and the European way of life for the sake of Allah.”

The Russian website claims that the player was brought up in Portugal, adding: “He played for Arsenal in London, [but] realised that [kind of] life was not for him, [so] he left everything and set out for jihad two years ago.”

However, ISIS did not confirm his previous name.

The Middle East Media Research Institute, which works with the US government on counter-terrorism, gave weight to the credibility of the website.

A spokesman said: “It has been active for a couple of years now, bringing reports about the activities of jihadi groups in Syria to Russian speakers.

“At least some of the people behind the site are in Syria themselves.

“The site regularly brings videos from the field showing video messages and talks of jihad fighters, news reports, scenes and footage of combat, and general jihadi material.

“The site clearly supports the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS).”

A spokesman for the Syrian Observatory of Human Rights said: “There are thousands of foreign fighters in Syria from all over the world.

“But at present there is no information about a footballer who played for Arsenal.”

Another former professional footballer, Nizar Trabelsi, who had played in Germany for Fortuna Dusseldorf, was lined up for terror attacks after joining al-Qaeda.

The Tunisian was caught and jailed for 10 years before he could carry out the plots, including an attack on the US Embassy in Paris.

The ranks of ISIS also included Londoner Abu Suleiman al-Britani, who rammed a truck into a Syrian prison to allow hundreds of prisoners to escape.

Arsenal have launched an investigation into the claims.

A spokesman said: “We do not recognise the individual from the published clips and we don’t have any record of a Abu Isa al-Andalusi representing the club at any level.”

Fanatical football
Osama bin Laden was an Arsenal fan during his time living in London.

Fans even used to chant: “Osama, woah-woah, Osama, woah-waoh, he’s hiding in Kabul, he loves the Arsenul”.

The figurehead for global terror was said to have attended a number of matches at Highbury while living in the capital in the 1990s.

He watched the Gunners’ run to the European Cup Winners’ Cup final in the 1993/94 season, according to author Adam Robinson.

Bin Laden was also said to have bought his eldest son, Abdullah, an Ian Wright replica shirt.

Arsenal enacted a ban in when the reports first emerged in late 2001.

A club spokesman said: “We’ve seen the reports in the papers. Clearly he wouldn’t be welcome at Highbury in the future.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/arsenal-jihadist-ex-footballer-abu-issa-3376223#ixzz2xztVTkeT
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

PGFC
05-04-2014, 08:44 AM
Always wondered what happened to Hillier.

Munchies
14-04-2014, 03:41 PM
Diaby, Ozil, Bendtner, Rosicky & Koscielny all trained with the 1st team today

Diaby ?!?!?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BlMT56wCcAE8hbP.jpg

On the left behind Ramsey

LDG
14-04-2014, 05:16 PM
Wow. You're good.

Niall_Quinn
15-04-2014, 09:10 PM
Doc about HRH Dennis Bergkamp - Sky Sports 1 - Now. :popcorn:

Maestro
15-04-2014, 09:19 PM
Doc about HRH Dennis Bergkamp - Sky Sports 1 - Now. :popcorn:

Nice, thanks NQ

Maestro
15-04-2014, 09:44 PM
Pure quality, enjoyed that

Maestro
16-04-2014, 11:33 AM
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/revealed-manchester-city-players-paid-over-100000-on-average-more-than-any-team-in-world-9263170.html

anyone got any reliable data on how much we are paying in wages to our players? ..just out of interest

Niall_Quinn
16-04-2014, 03:29 PM
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/revealed-manchester-city-players-paid-over-100000-on-average-more-than-any-team-in-world-9263170.html

anyone got any reliable data on how much we are paying in wages to our players? ..just out of interest

Bottom of the article - average £75K a week.

If UEFA don't uphold the rules and sanction this blatant breach then FFP is dead in the water. If they green light that cash dump disguised as sponsorship they are effectively saying the gypos can post whatever losses they want and fund them with a virtually infinite cash supply. Bear in mind, the arabs, with their American mates, are key in sabotaging and disrupting alternative energy R&D and production. It's not just football that pays the price for their regressive and short term vandalism.

Maestro
16-04-2014, 03:34 PM
Bottom of the article - average £75K a week.

If UEFA don't uphold the rules and sanction this blatant breach then FFP is dead in the water. If they green light that cash dump disguised as sponsorship they are effectively saying the gypos can post whatever losses they want and fund them with a virtually infinite cash supply. Bear in mind, the arabs, with their American mates, are key in sabotaging and disrupting alternative energy R&D and production. It's not just football that pays the price for their regressive and short term vandalism.

i see it, thanks. wondering if there is any accurate player wages details for each squad member.

still think city will get off it somehow, money is too powerful and always finds a way..... and barca will get off their child slavery charges as well, somehow

agreed on the alternative energy scam ...oil and gas will be gone as a viable entity if alternative energy is allowed to prosper. the major oil and gas firms as well as their patron nations are pouring unbelievable money to discredit and shut down alternative energy ..full stop.

Dein-machine
16-04-2014, 03:40 PM
To watch the Bergkamp programme having seen 90 minutes of Giroud earlier - fuck me, life was good back then.

AFC Leveller
16-04-2014, 03:40 PM
1 Manchester City £102,653

2 NY Yankees £101,666

3 LA Dodgers £98,456

4 Real Madrid £96,027

5 Barcelona £94,256

6 Brooklyn Nets £86,250

7 Bayern Munich £84,671

8 Manchester Utd £83,120

9 Chicago Bulls £76,648

10 Chelsea £76,626

11 Arsenal £75,037

You have to say that out of the list above, we;re probably the only ones nt getting value for money.

Niall_Quinn
16-04-2014, 03:43 PM
Manchester Utd :haha:

And people say Wenger has fucked us with the wage bill. Look what Fergie did with what was the most unimpressive bunch of players in his reign. Mind you, Rooney gets most of that I suppose. What a waste of money.

Özim
16-04-2014, 03:46 PM
1 Manchester City £102,653

2 NY Yankees £101,666

3 LA Dodgers £98,456

4 Real Madrid £96,027

5 Barcelona £94,256

6 Brooklyn Nets £86,250

7 Bayern Munich £84,671

8 Manchester Utd £83,120

9 Chicago Bulls £76,648

10 Chelsea £76,626

11 Arsenal £75,037

You have to say that out of the list above, we;re probably the only ones nt getting value for money.

We've got a shiny new stadium what are you complaining about?

Özim
16-04-2014, 03:47 PM
Manchester Utd :haha:

And people say Wenger has fucked us with the wage bill. Look what Fergie did with what was the most unimpressive bunch of players in his reign. Mind you, Rooney gets most of that I suppose. What a waste of money.

Man U have won countless titles in the last 20 years, not really a surprise their players earn a lot, it's been deserved up until now, if you're winning trophies your wages will generally go up as your stock also goes up.

We on the other hand have players who have mainly achieved nothing and feint at the mere scent of a trophy, can you see the difference?

I doubt you'll find many Man U supporters willing to swap the last 20 years with us.

Niall_Quinn
16-04-2014, 03:48 PM
Man U have won countless titles in the last 20 years, not really a surprise their players earn a lot, it's been deserved up until now.

We on the other hand have players who have mainly achieved nothing and feint at the mere scent of a trophy, can you see the difference?

Yeah, I know any club bar Arsenal is great. Young, Carrick, Jones, no wonder their wage bill is so high. Pure quality.

Özim
16-04-2014, 03:49 PM
Yeah, I know any club bar Arsenal is great. Young, Carrick, Jones, no wonder their wage bill is so high. Pure quality.

Well no that's not what I said, but the club you happened to have picked on is the most successful side in British football and has been the best and most consistent side over the last 20 years.

They are in transition right now (it what happens when a manager has been in charge so long) but last season they were Champions with a similar squad.

AFC Leveller
16-04-2014, 03:51 PM
Man u won the league last season and got to the CL final 3 seasons in 4 (08, 09 and 11) as well as genuinly challenging every season so i dont think their wages are undeserved.

Özim
16-04-2014, 03:52 PM
Man u won the league last season and got to the CL final 3 seasons in 4 (08, 09 and 11) as well as genuinly challenging every season so i dont think their wages are undeserved.

Spot on, it's not hard to see why they earn what they earn even if they have been awful this season.

Niall_Quinn
16-04-2014, 03:53 PM
Well no that's not what I said, but the club you happened to have picked on is the most successful side in British football and has been the best and most consistent side over the last 20 years.

They are in transition right now (it what happens when a manager has been in charge so long) but last season they were Champions with a similar squad.

They are paying Rooney £300K pw. What else needs to be said regarding their lunacy in terms of wages? Plainly it should have been Ferguson getting all the money because look at these champions now.

Özim
16-04-2014, 04:15 PM
They are paying Rooney £300K pw. What else needs to be said regarding their lunacy in terms of wages? Plainly it should have been Ferguson getting all the money because look at these champions now.

It's ridiculous I agree, but they obviously rate him and prefer to pay him that then lose him and then have to pay a big transfer fee to replace him. Manager's need players as much as players needs managers, the two work together to deliver success.

Niall_Quinn
17-04-2014, 04:50 PM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/04/09/article-0-1CDA638D00000578-116_634x421.jpg

Hard to be 100% sure but beyond a shadow of a doubt this looks like an Arsenal player. According to the Daily George Bush "somebody" has been spreading the rumour this is the ex-Arsenal star Lasagne Diarrhoea - an Arsenal star because he played 7 times for us, whereas he only played 13 times for the chavs, 24 times for Portsmouth and 87 times for Real Madrid.

Now they accept it's not him - probably because he plays for Moscow and was on the TV denying it. That's not to say the rumours weren't justified of course.

AFC Leveller
18-04-2014, 10:34 AM
When we were good:

Premier League Table 1997/98

Team Games Played Wins Draws Defeats Goal Difference Points
1) Arsenal 38 23 9 6 35 78
2) Man Utd 38 23 8 7 47 77

Niall_Quinn
19-04-2014, 11:31 PM
http://gibbsorox.com/

KSE Comedy Club
20-04-2014, 01:40 AM

Injury Time
20-04-2014, 09:01 AM

Pfft everyone knows we never signed a "Gibbs"

Penguin
20-04-2014, 10:04 AM
When we were good:

Premier League Table 1997/98

Team Games Played Wins Draws Defeats Goal Difference Points
1) Arsenal 38 23 9 6 35 78
2) Man Utd 38 23 8 7 47 77

78 points to win the league :lol:
We'll beat that this season

McNamara That Ghost...
21-04-2014, 08:16 PM
http://i.imgur.com/6ub1Ppm.gif

LDG
21-04-2014, 08:24 PM
:haha:

Munchies
21-04-2014, 08:48 PM

--
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Blxe_WiCYAA6CzK.png

Poldi's boyhood, team have just been promoted to the Bundesliga

--
http://cdn1.lockerdome.com/uploads/06ccb4ec0c37afc3c0273649aac2629546008525afc45e37fc 9782c5d8f31e11_large

Munchies
23-04-2014, 03:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OH2VFphfJBM

Munchies
23-04-2014, 04:12 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bl6xMK1IIAAMw5L.jpg

Ollie the Optimist
23-04-2014, 04:22 PM
"Your Mesut"

*swoons* what a man.

Marc Overmars
25-04-2014, 05:34 PM
10 years ago today.

http://www.arsenal.com/assets/_files/images/jul_08/gun__1216219290_champions2004.jpg

Munchies
25-04-2014, 06:09 PM
Remember that :(

Remember getting pissed off when they scored late on, but then thought, oh wait we've won it !

--
Lesbo has given a new interview on why he left:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BmFddErCcAErQu4.png
Nasri on Wenger: "Arsene is my football father. He took me from France, made me the player I am, made me believe about my quality."
Nasri: "I am pleased Arsenal are in the final of the FA Cup. I hope they win. I just want Arsene to win a trophy."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-city/10788594/Samir-Nasri-I-wanted-to-make-history-at-Manchester-City-in-my-first-year-I-won-the-league.html

I might have a problem with Arsenal fans because of the way they treat me

Yeah coz ur a cunt mate :lol:

Niall_Quinn
25-04-2014, 06:26 PM
Well, he can't be criticised for saying any of that. Whether he means it or not, what his motives are, open to debate. They guy jumped ship and then shit on the club. Now he's taken one step back. I;d say a quarter million more steps in the right direction and we'll have a drink.

Marc Overmars
25-04-2014, 06:34 PM
That was the summer we signed Gervinho, Benayoun, Santos and Park. I wonder if those were names Wenget mentioned. :lol:

Marc Overmars
29-04-2014, 03:25 PM
http://cdn1.lockerdome.com/uploads/c9baa5e3afeb1a4a82f95e8eb292d885316ce2dd6a19521fef 81751b0356da7a_large

Özim
29-04-2014, 03:40 PM
That was the summer we signed Gervinho, Benayoun, Santos and Park. I wonder if those were names Wenget mentioned. :lol:

:lol: That glorious summer, us Arsenal fans don't know how lucky we are, we should bow at the manager's feet.

Bumble
30-04-2014, 05:59 AM
Ronaldo has scored 15 CL goals this season. On the old board I was on we used to have ronaldo v Reyes debates with United fans. Quite embarrassing in hindsight.

Özim
30-04-2014, 08:05 AM
:lol: Reyes

Static
30-04-2014, 09:05 AM
Ronaldo has scored 15 CL goals this season. On the old board I was on we used to have ronaldo v Reyes debates with United fans. Quite embarrassing in hindsight.

Don't worry, it happens. They compared Anderson with Cesc :lol:

AFC Leveller
30-04-2014, 09:23 AM
if de Boer goes to Spuds, can you guys see Bergy joining him? It would be a huge shock, esp now that he's got a statue outside the ground!

Shaqiri Is Boss
30-04-2014, 10:16 AM
Could be worse; people had debates about Ronaldo vs Le Tallec.

Munchies
30-04-2014, 10:37 AM
Could be worse; people had debates about Ronaldo vs Le Tallec.

That scissor kick :bow:

Munchies
30-04-2014, 10:39 AM
if de Boer goes to Spuds, can you guys see Bergy joining him? It would be a huge shock, esp now that he's got a statue outside the ground!

I see him getting promoted as Ajax's head coach

Marc Overmars
30-04-2014, 10:43 AM
Yeah I think he'd get the Ajax job should De Boer go.

Dennis is an Arsenal man and would never work for Spurs.

Özim
30-04-2014, 10:46 AM

Wasn't he a Spurs fan before joining Arsenal?

Kano
30-04-2014, 11:00 AM
no he was a big fan of glenn huddle but didn't support the team.

Munchies
30-04-2014, 11:52 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bmd2Zq9CQAA7nJb.png

http://www.101greatgoals.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/10259995_10153065914415260_1713614788649383558_n.j pg

Dein-machine
30-04-2014, 01:01 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bmd2Zq9CQAA7nJb.png

http://www.101greatgoals.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/10259995_10153065914415260_1713614788649383558_n.j pg

Congrats Munchies - you fill it much better than Seaman ever did

Munchies
30-04-2014, 05:30 PM
I wish I had that :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7qipuXd8FM

fakeyank
30-04-2014, 09:08 PM

That'll be the worst thing ever! :ilt:

Letters
01-05-2014, 09:18 AM
http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/sport/sport-headlines/arsene-wenger-focusing-on-panini-sticker-album-2014050186157

Munchies
02-05-2014, 09:13 AM
POTENTIAL PARADE
Should the club be successful and win the FA Cup final, a parade with the first-team squad, starting and finishing at Emirates Stadium, going via Islington Town Hall, will take place on Sunday, May 18.

Further details regarding the FA Cup final screening and the possible parade through Islington will be released through www.arsenal.com in due course.

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/20140501/club-unveils-plans-for-2014-fa-cup-final

:jumpnana:

Injury Time
02-05-2014, 10:02 AM
Won't be able to go to the parade...

Munchies
02-05-2014, 10:05 AM
Usmanov has bought 8 more shares this week, now on 30.048%. Blocks of 8 might mean he's located missing heirs of deceased shareholders. it means he's still actively interested & it reduces the shareholder pool. As things stand, 3.0956%, 1,928 shares, owned by everyone other than Kroenke/Usmanov

https://twitter.com/AngryOfN5

Marc Overmars
02-05-2014, 11:23 AM
http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/20140501/club-unveils-plans-for-2014-fa-cup-final

:jumpnana:

Might go to the screening actually. Should be fun.

A parade for winning the cup? Haven't times changed...

Injury Time
02-05-2014, 11:58 AM
Won't be able to go to the parade...
But do have ticket for the final :scarf:

Munchies
02-05-2014, 05:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MALzpjweTTk

McNamara That Ghost...
03-05-2014, 08:13 AM
http://www1.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/9293762/#one2eleven-milton-jones

Özim
03-05-2014, 09:34 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MALzpjweTTk

Bumble
04-05-2014, 12:13 PM
When does the new arsenal kit come out.

Kano
05-05-2014, 01:08 AM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/05/04/article-2619978-1D92C76300000578-647_634x557.jpg

Sagna wins.

KSE Comedy Club
05-05-2014, 05:59 AM
No wonder giroud was banging that model in the hotel room!

Static
05-05-2014, 07:43 AM
Nah, Vermaelen wins.

Globalgunner
05-05-2014, 12:42 PM
Nah, Vermaelen wins.

I think you need to go to specsavers

Munchies
05-05-2014, 03:12 PM
Chambelain 're-tweeted' this

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bm4Y7WMCYAE-GvC.png

WMUG
06-05-2014, 12:46 PM
http://www.theguardian.com/media/2014/may/06/arsenal-fans-bt-sport-sky-sports-foul-language?CMP=twt_gu

Static
06-05-2014, 01:10 PM
I think you need to go to specsavers
No, just no.

Letters
06-05-2014, 01:57 PM
http://www.theguardian.com/media/2014/may/06/arsenal-fans-bt-sport-sky-sports-foul-language?CMP=twt_gu

Who could have predicted that interviewing football fans live after a game would be a bad idea?

Injury Time
06-05-2014, 08:28 PM
Who could have predicted that interviewing football fans live after a game would be a bad idea?

Fuck off

Letters
07-05-2014, 08:12 AM
Fuck off

:(

:getcoat:

Niall_Quinn
07-05-2014, 11:44 AM
Fuck off

Needed to be said. Well done.

fakeyank
07-05-2014, 08:57 PM
How Arsenal stars responded to mean tweets:

http://youtu.be/VP7k1QkkhZk

This is hilarious!

milla
08-05-2014, 11:56 AM

This is hilarious!

The milk is still good. :haha:

Giroud :haha:

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
08-05-2014, 12:05 PM
I posted mean tweets to Arsenal players last season, i sent one to Arteta's official twitter page saying he should engage Aaron Ramsey in a shin kicking contest to see who would win.

I take that back obviously, i think he should engage Nacho Monreal in a shin kicking contest.

AFC Leveller
08-05-2014, 01:08 PM

This is hilarious!

That is fucking hillarious!

AFC Leveller
08-05-2014, 01:09 PM
According to Arsene wenger, we've won the Stamina League this season! so the treble is still on, FA cup, 4th place trophy and Stamina Cup.

I am invisible
08-05-2014, 01:46 PM
We can put them with the Trophy of Respect.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
08-05-2014, 02:17 PM
To be fair the only thing I don't complain about Arteta is his penalty taking, It's his on the pitch mincing, his one footed ness, his inability to tackle players on a consistent basis, his slowness, the fact that an attacking move breaks down whenever he is in possession that gets to me.

And Mertesacker has been my player of the season.

Marc Overmars
08-05-2014, 02:55 PM
Membership fees have gone up 10% due to "operational costs".

Motherfuckers.

The Emirates Gallactico
08-05-2014, 03:05 PM

This is hilarious!

:haha::haha::haha:

The Mertesacker one is the best. Especially the tone in which he repeats his tweet.

Niall_Quinn
08-05-2014, 03:17 PM
Membership fees have gone up 10% due to "operational costs".

Motherfuckers.

You have to hand it to them, they are confident robbers - no hesitation, no apologies, no remorse.

GP
08-05-2014, 03:39 PM
The good news is it renews automatically so they'll take your money and you don't even have to do anything.

I am invisible
08-05-2014, 03:48 PM
You're welcome.

Niall_Quinn
08-05-2014, 04:07 PM
Arsenal 'til I'm skint!

Letters
08-05-2014, 04:19 PM
Operational costs :lol:

Marc Overmars
08-05-2014, 04:38 PM
Employing the Internet to do the work must be very expensive.

Munchies
08-05-2014, 04:46 PM
Bunch of fuckin crooks

Gooner23
08-05-2014, 06:11 PM
All that extensive scouting we do these days must cost a fortune. And Diaby's medical bills don't pay themselves.

Seriously though, this is pretty bad timing given the boasts about how much extra money we'll have next season.

Munchies
08-05-2014, 06:53 PM
That, and we had home ties throughout the fa cup, which generated loads of money.

In addition, I read that the 3% ticket rise will only raise the club £2m, it's a joke because £2m to them is nothing. But over the season, the 3% rise will affect the fans more deeply.

GP
09-05-2014, 04:02 PM
Kos has signed a new contract.

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/20140509/koscielny-signs-new-long-term-contract

Özil's Panoramic View
09-05-2014, 04:08 PM
Awesome bit of news.

Quite like this developing trend of holding on to our better players.

Munchies
09-05-2014, 04:17 PM
What a fuckin boss!

:scarf:

Marc Overmars
09-05-2014, 04:20 PM
Kos is boss

Niall_Quinn
09-05-2014, 04:41 PM
Kos has signed a new contract.

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/20140509/koscielny-signs-new-long-term-contract

Good lad! Gets it out of the way before the summer bullshit begins. Proper commitment.

Only downside is the loss of a stick to beat Wenger with.

fakeyank
09-05-2014, 05:08 PM
Got to get Sagna to sign on as well. Must Keep!

McNamara That Ghost...
09-05-2014, 07:40 PM
Well done Kos. Had a brilliant season.

Blink 1nce Quince 2wice
10-05-2014, 01:06 PM
You can only be delighted.

Munchies
10-05-2014, 01:16 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BnRsCmbIUAAvYif.jpg

Japan Shaking All Over
10-05-2014, 07:32 PM
Well done Kos. Had a brilliant season.

:gp: :clap:

Ralpheroo72
11-05-2014, 03:27 AM
Got to get Sagna to sign on as well. Must Keep!

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11670/9306211/transfer-news-bacary-sagna-hints-he-will-leave-arsenal-this-summer

Im glad he still considers himself an Arsenal player, considering we are paying his fucking wages :wave:

KSE Comedy Club
11-05-2014, 08:35 AM
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11670/9306211/transfer-news-bacary-sagna-hints-he-will-leave-arsenal-this-summer

Im glad he still considers himself an Arsenal player, considering we are paying his fucking wages :wave:
Even sky called him 'Sagan' :lol:

(4th paragraph)

Munchies
11-05-2014, 09:20 AM

from the comments:

mo the gooner says

Big mistake but the biggest thing I'll miss about sagna is his beautiful wife..

Penguin
11-05-2014, 09:23 AM
Brilliant news about Kos. It would be a big blow to lose Sagna though. Not only is he one of the most solid and consistent fullbacks in the game but he can also comfortably double up as a back up CB if he has to. Having him in the squad let us get away with having only three senior CBs this season, so if he leaves we'll need to bring in two new faces at CB as well as a RB in the summer (assuming Vermaelen is on his way out).

Bergkampwonderland10
11-05-2014, 10:30 AM
I just hope he goes abroad and has a good FA cup final for us. I also hope the next RB we sign can cross the ball well.

McNamara That Ghost...
11-05-2014, 10:40 AM
Wenger knows what he is doing in the fullbacks position so we should be ok, would rather Sagna stays but if he doesn't want to sign the contract offered, not much you can do.

Munchies
11-05-2014, 10:56 AM
Sagna is off , all but confirmed.

Wenger hasn't been that bad with the RB position over the years; Lauren, Eboue , Sagna.

Eboue wasn't that bad at RB, it was when he was pushed forward that he was shit.

Seems Aurier is the next signing

Flavs
13-05-2014, 02:46 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27342941

the BFG makes Garth Brooks team of the season, he must be thrilled

McNamara That Ghost...
14-05-2014, 09:02 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27411682

That must pay for most of our wage bill. :haha:

:blink:

Niall_Quinn
14-05-2014, 09:24 PM
The greedy players can read those numbers too. Hence the first domestic £300K pw deals. All they are doing is building a chasm between the top tier and the rest. Reflective of society in general really.

Blink 1nce Quince 2wice
15-05-2014, 12:47 AM
Wenger knows what he is doing in the fullbacks position so we should be ok, would rather Sagna stays but if he doesn't want to sign the contract offered, not much you can do.

We could offer him a better one but I know what you mean. :d

I heard it was because he wants two years and we want to offer one which to my mind is an error but hey ho. As you say, our full back record is okay.....at least the first choice guys are anyway.

McNamara That Ghost...
16-05-2014, 08:09 PM
I think if he really is going to Citeh then it's unlikely we would consider the same contract!

It all seems a bit odd to me though. Leave straight after winning something when you possibly could have years ago.

More money for less work I guess.

Niall_Quinn
16-05-2014, 08:17 PM
Hope the cunt isn't picked for tomorrow. That would be harsh on the players who want to be here. Or hopefully the cunt gets injured early even if he is picked.

Munchies
16-05-2014, 08:25 PM
Sagna is a fucking cunt. No different to Nasri and the rest of them.

To be fair to those twats, we actually looked like going nowhere at that time. Right now, we're on the up and with a real chance to end our trophy drought. He isn't even guaranteed to be starting for them.

I was going to say play Sagna at all costs before he decided to go to City, but as NQ, I'd rather play Jenkinson now.

GP
16-05-2014, 08:46 PM
Imagine what starting a cup final will mean to Jenks.

Top lad, he is.

Blink 1nce Quince 2wice
16-05-2014, 08:58 PM
I think if he really is going to Citeh then it's unlikely we would consider the same contract!

It all seems a bit odd to me though. Leave straight after winning something when you possibly could have years ago.

I think too many are taking this City link as gospel.

Though the difference is, he is older now and his contract is up.

Power n Glory
16-05-2014, 09:04 PM
:lol: You guys need to calm down. He's honored his contract and considering the season he has had, he deserves to start. No time to get petty and childish.

Power n Glory
16-05-2014, 09:09 PM

Why not leave on a high? He's over 30, we have more money and we know what Wenger's like when it comes to players of a certain age. Sagna signed for us around 2008 and he had one contract extension the year after signing for us. One long term deal which is about to expire. He's been on the same money for a while now and for all we know he could have asked for an extension/pay rise earlier than that but it was denied. Rather than engineer a way out, he's just seen out the contract. Who knows. I'm not sure why we'd allow it to run down this far if we were keen on signing him. The desire wasn't there on both parts so it's time to move on. It's no biggie. Wenger may have already seen this on the cards and gave him a long deal which keeps him at the club during his peak years.

Maestro
16-05-2014, 09:15 PM
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/richard-scudamore-sexism-scandal-david-3553486

Heisenberg
16-05-2014, 09:20 PM
Taking it way too far not to start Sagna based on what is still paper talk for now. If he does actually go to City, we can discuss whether to lay into him or not once we know for sure...

Niall_Quinn
16-05-2014, 09:47 PM
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/richard-scudamore-sexism-scandal-david-3553486

If Scudamore doesn’t accept the heinous nature of his sexist remarks and the impact they have had, not only on women in the game, but on the perception they create of football’s commitment to equality and inclusion in general, then regrettably I must reach the conclusion that he may be in the wrong job.

Heinous sexist remark is...

Wait for it...

skinny big-titted broads

I'm not sure if we as a species can survive this but we need to pull together and this grave moment in our history. Nothing less than a witch hunt would be acceptable and in fact if we don't have the dignity and self respect to do at least that then maybe we don't deserve to survive.

It would be the ultimate tragedy if the nation that triumphed in WWI and WWII and fought the vicious Nazis and their dastardly designs didn't stand up in the face of heinous sexism.

Niall_Quinn
16-05-2014, 09:48 PM
skinny big-titted broads

Now get back in the kitchen bitch!

Blink 1nce Quince 2wice
17-05-2014, 10:21 AM
Maybe they should join the cast of mad men or something....but really I'm glad I'm not the only one puzzled by the reaction to all this.

Marc Overmars
17-05-2014, 11:18 AM
Won't hold anything against Sagan if he does join City. He's been a good player for us and hasn't slung any shit our way.

It's disappointing he seemingly doesn't want to renew but if he fancies a change so be it. It's the last big contract of his career so if he wants more cash then good luck to him, that's modern day football for you.

He will be replaced no problem.

Kano
17-05-2014, 12:26 PM
Jenks to start today would be amazing. Look at what scoring that goal against Norwich meant to him last week. What should have been a tame, meaningless goal on the last day of the season in a game we won at a canter, that was one of the purest celebrations I've seen in years. Pure joy. Great to find a connection with a player again. Definitely start him today. The guys that want to stay and build on this potential success need to central to what happens on that Wembley pitch, not a goodbye medal handed out for someone sodding off to a rival. Sagna wants to go to City? Then he deserves to be called a cunt because that's tribalism. That's what happens. Take the last big cash cow but soak up the criticism too, you can't have it both ways.

Jenkinson doesn't have the same ability yet but he can be solid and do well enough there today against Hull. He won't exactly be facing Ronaldo or Robben.

If the lesson we as fans have had to learn over the years through players jumping ship is that football is harsh, then footballers themselves shouldn't be exempt from that. Drop Sagna for the final. You don't want to stick around to build on this? Fair enough mate, sit on the bench, go on your hols and get your money later. As a fan, I don't want to see your smiling face with a medal walking round milking it up expecting tears from us before you leave. I'd rather see a real Arsenal boy, a guy would bust a gut to be out there living his dream - like myself - than just another millionaire footballer waving goodbye.

I am invisible
17-05-2014, 01:12 PM
Sagna's still our player and our best RB so I'd play him - after the match though, if that's his last game, then he can find his own way home. Arsenal buses are for Arsenal players...

Niall_Quinn
17-05-2014, 01:24 PM
Jenks to start today would be amazing. Look at what scoring that goal against Norwich meant to him last week. What should have been a tame, meaningless goal on the last day of the season in a game we won at a canter, that was one of the purest celebrations I've seen in years. Pure joy. Great to find a connection with a player again. Definitely start him today. The guys that want to stay and build on this potential success need to central to what happens on that Wembley pitch, not a goodbye medal handed out for someone sodding off to a rival. Sagna wants to go to City? Then he deserves to be called a cunt because that's tribalism. That's what happens. Take the last big cash cow but soak up the criticism too, you can't have it both ways.

Jenkinson doesn't have the same ability yet but he can be solid and do well enough there today against Hull. He won't exactly be facing Ronaldo or Robben.

If the lesson we as fans have had to learn over the years through players jumping ship is that football is harsh, then footballers themselves shouldn't be exempt from that. Drop Sagna for the final. You don't want to stick around to build on this? Fair enough mate, sit on the bench, go on your hols and get your money later. As a fan, I don't want to see your smiling face with a medal walking round milking it up expecting tears from us before you leave. I'd rather see a real Arsenal boy, a guy would bust a gut to be out there living his dream - like myself - than just another millionaire footballer waving goodbye.

Echo that.

Niall_Quinn
17-05-2014, 01:33 PM
It's cup final day!

So the headlines in the Daily Mail?

This is Manchester 'United'... but only TWO Red Devils are worthy of a spot in our combined XI after awful season. So, who are they?

To be fair, the cup final does make the #2 slot.

Power n Glory
17-05-2014, 02:39 PM

It's stupidity, not tribalism. We shouldn't be taking any chances especially when this is all based on speculation.

Niall_Quinn
17-05-2014, 02:43 PM
It's stupidity, not tribalism. We shouldn't be taking any chances especially when this is all based on speculation.

He didn't relate tribalism to Sagna starting or not. Read it again.

Power n Glory
17-05-2014, 02:52 PM
No thanks. :good:

Niall_Quinn
17-05-2014, 02:57 PM
No thanks. :good:

That makes it a grand total of zero times you read it.

GP
17-05-2014, 03:06 PM

Penguin
17-05-2014, 03:18 PM
It's clear that Jenkinson loves Arsenal, and I love him because of that. But it would be wrong to start him on that basis alone. Jenks always has a mistake in him and we can't afford to concede any silly goals today. He also offers very little when attacking compared to Sagna who is probably the best crosser in our squad.

If Wenger benched Sagna for that reason he'd be cutting off his nose to spite his face.

GP
18-05-2014, 03:23 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bn3HI2JIIAAptKI.jpg

And so ends our association with Nike. I hope the Puma era brings as much success.

Munchies
19-05-2014, 03:41 PM
Wojciech Szczesny parades FA Cup medal and famous trophy despite failing to play a single second en route to Wembley triumph
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2632644/Wojciech-Szczesny-parades-FA-Cup-medal-famous-trophy-despite-failing-play-single-second-en-route-Wembley-triumph.html

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BoAgBJHIQAApac9.jpg

GP
19-05-2014, 04:41 PM
Rekt

Niall_Quinn
19-05-2014, 05:09 PM
Wojciech Szczesny parades FA Cup medal and famous trophy despite failing to play a single second en route to Wembley triumph
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2632644/Wojciech-Szczesny-parades-FA-Cup-medal-famous-trophy-despite-failing-play-single-second-en-route-Wembley-triumph.html

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BoAgBJHIQAApac9.jpg

Saw that article and thought, "Cunt gets job as journalist despite failing to write a single line of text worth wiping your arse in, let alone reading."

Zerlathon
19-05-2014, 05:12 PM
I saw that Mr Kent's surname.... saw a completely different word.

Munchies
19-05-2014, 05:44 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BoBApWcIQAEmUky.jpg

Next seasons champions league:

Chelsea and Arsenal pot 1
Man City pot 2
Liverpool pot 3

* Arsenal have to qualify with an extra game

GP
19-05-2014, 05:52 PM
What pot are Man Utd in?

Munchies
19-05-2014, 06:03 PM
What pot are Man Utd in?

Ask RVC :good:

Munchies
19-05-2014, 07:22 PM
Every single goal we scored this season (99 of them) in HD

http://www.clowdy.com/SlimSwaidy/clf040/all-99-arsenal-goals-2013-14-by-slimswaidy

Enjoy :good:

Bumble
19-05-2014, 07:58 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BoBApWcIQAEmUky.jpg

Next seasons champions league:

Chelsea and Arsenal pot 1
Man City pot 2
Liverpool pot 3

* Arsenal have to qualify with an extra game
we are going to have an improved CL performance soon as we wont be in the top pot for much longer as City and PSG are only going to go one way. And if United make it next season (don't know how one year out of the CL affects coefficient) could jump above us.

McNamara That Ghost...
19-05-2014, 08:08 PM
Real Madrid
Borussia Dortmund
Liverpool
Roma.

Shaqiri Is Boss
19-05-2014, 08:25 PM
What pot are Man Utd in?
Tin pot.

Niall_Quinn
19-05-2014, 08:27 PM
What pot are Man Utd in?

They're in the shit pot now they have hired van Looney Bin

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
19-05-2014, 09:30 PM
No pot.

GP
19-05-2014, 09:35 PM
Pol Pot

selassie
20-05-2014, 12:49 AM

https://vine.co/v/MXlnqWVJTDw

McNamara That Ghost...
20-05-2014, 07:36 AM
http://imgur.com/a/4IpFG#jsG1iaN

Grebbo
20-05-2014, 07:48 AM

https://vine.co/v/MXlnqWVJTDw

Globalgunner
20-05-2014, 08:43 AM
http://imgur.com/a/4IpFG#jsG1iaN

Always knew we`d have a few supporters in China. Wonder how many Spud supporters there are outside 2 miles of Spudville? Up until a month ago Sherwood was still bigging up qualifying for 4th. Leave off , thats ours!

ARSENAL:trophy:

Niall_Quinn
20-05-2014, 10:30 AM
Durham :haha:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2633535/ADRIAN-DURHAM-Arsenal-dont-deserve-Aaron-Ramsey-stage-Champions-League-final-like-Gareth-Bale-not-FA-Cup-final.html

Munchies
20-05-2014, 10:37 AM
What a fucking idiot. Seriously.

Daily Mail know he'll get them page hits which is why they pay the cunt

Munchies
20-05-2014, 10:39 AM
That being said, if Ramsey continues this form, I can see him leaving in around 3-4 years

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
20-05-2014, 11:44 AM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2633535/ADRIAN-DURHAM-Arsenal-dont-deserve-Aaron-Ramsey-stage-Champions-League-final-like-Gareth-Bale-not-FA-Cup-final.html

I believe he may have had a cruel child mollesting monster of a father who also happened to support Arsenal and the memories of his being beaten and buggered as a nipper are fused with AFC.

Özil's Panoramic View
20-05-2014, 11:54 AM
What a bitter cunt. :haha:

More trophies please? Win/win for all, as it will rid society of these fucktards who'll all die from stress related diseases.

selassie
20-05-2014, 12:12 PM
Durham is an absolute c*nt, I don't take him seriously though, he's an attention seeker.

Globalgunner
20-05-2014, 01:02 PM
Fool must have stabbed himself to sleep with a kitchen fork back in the day when we were winning doubles. Piss take write-up devoid of any use of grey matter. Sounds a lot like a Spud

Flavs
20-05-2014, 01:22 PM
Every single goal we scored this season (99 of them) in HD

http://www.clowdy.com/SlimSwaidy/clf040/all-99-arsenal-goals-2013-14-by-slimswaidy

Enjoy :good:

Thanks for this, 3 points;

1. Makes you wonder where we would have been had Ozil, Ramsey, Walcott and Wilshere not been injured
2. That fat french bloke, the weak one, who is slow and has no creativity...he sure scores a lot of goals
3. The first goal against Norwich is just ridiculous

Globalgunner
20-05-2014, 01:50 PM

1. Makes you wonder where we would have been had Ozil, Ramsey, Walcott and Wilshere not been injured
2. That fat french bloke, the weak one, who is slow and has no creativity...he sure scores a lot of goals

Giroud may be a lot of things but fat he most certainly is not. Unless you're talking about Lesbo, but he no longer plays for us.

We can do better than him though, if we try

I am invisible
20-05-2014, 02:29 PM

Having Giroud in the side does actually work quite well when we have guys like Ramsey, Walcott and Ozil buzzing around him - not because his performances suddenly shoot up to Thierry Henry levels or anything, but because of the balance it gives us between pacey runners who can exploit a high line, and bigger, burlier players who are better operating against deeper defences and packed areas. All of sudden it becomes quite awkward to defend against us: push too high to nullify the big guy, and it plays into the hands of the runners around him; and defend too deep to nullify the runners, and you start letting the big CF dangerously close to your goal, where all he has to do is turn in cut-backs and crosses.

This is where I think players like Bony, Mandzukic or Benteke (when he's fit) could be decent options for us - if the super-elite, blisteringly fast forward that we want isn't available (or doesn't want to sign for us, which, let's face it, is a possibility), then maybe we can work around the problem by investing in a sharper version of Giroud, who's a little better at the one-on-ones (or even just reliable, effective cover for him so he can have the odd rest), and trying to get more pace and goals in the side from the areas around him? It sounds like there's loads of goal-scoring wingers, wide-forwards and attacking midfielders going at the moment, so it's worth thinking about?

Letters
20-05-2014, 04:08 PM

If there are Arsenal fans reading this asking, “Why would he want to leave the Emirates?”, they can only squirm when they realise they sound just like the Spurs fans who asked the same question of Bale this time last year.

Yes :lol:
The situation is exactly the same because as we all remember Spurs had just qualified for the champions league and won the FA Cup.

I am invisible
20-05-2014, 04:25 PM
Hadn't they just finished building their new stadium too, and signed a load of new sponsorship deals that were going to bring in something like an extra £60-70m a year?

Injury Time
20-05-2014, 04:35 PM
And their manager whom had been with them for last 18 years, had just extended his contract for another 3 years?

Letters
20-05-2014, 04:38 PM
Yes. Now stop it, it's obvious he's completely right and there is no difference at all.
:sulk:

Injury Time
20-05-2014, 04:39 PM
Yes. Now stop it, it's obvious he's completely right and there is no difference at all.
:sulk:
True dat he's der professional afturall.

I am invisible
20-05-2014, 04:41 PM
Does this also mean we can expect close to £100m for him? Seeings how the situations are so similar, and all...

PGFC
21-05-2014, 03:24 PM
http://thetuesdayclub.libsyn.com/the-tuesday-club-gooner-island

:bow: El Presidente

NSFW

adzzzbatch
22-05-2014, 09:57 AM
Shitty article from my local rag: http://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/sport/world-of-sport-arsenal-will-still-be-top-of-the-flops-1-6073563

World of Sport: Arsenal will still be top of the flops

Only a fool, the most partisan Gunners fan and Arsene Wenger can seriously believe that winning the FA Cup will herald a new era of success at The Emirates.

What exactly has changed since Arsenal came from two goals behind inside the first 10 minutes to beat a Hull side shown of its best two players 3-2 in the final last weekend?

Not a lot is the generous answer to that question. Nothing is probably more accurate.

This is still the same Arsenal team thrashed by Liverpool and Manchester City last season when they displayed an alarmingly soft underbelly when the going got tough. A characteristic of a Wenger side if ever there was one.

It’s also still a defensively-inept side who can’t defend set-pieces.

And they are still managed by a stubborn man who believes finishing fourth every season justifies his astronomical salary.

The sides destined to challenge for the Premier League title next season, and Liverpool, will not feel threatened by a potential momentum surge.

Wigan won the FA Cup the season before and it didn’t do them any good12 months on.

No, all solid students of form will know that Arsenal simply did last weekend what they’ve always done best, and that’s beat a rubbish team, albeit after extra-time.

They were ridiculously fortunate all the way through the competition anyway. Luck can win you a cup, bit it won’t ever win you a league title.

Arsenal received a home draw in every round of the FA Cup and didn’t even need to book an overnight stay for the semi-final and final.

And yet I’m still surprised Arsenal didn’t organise a medal for referee Howard Webb as without his appalling decision not to award the most obvious of spot-kicks in the fifth-round tie against Liverpool, Arsenal wouldn’t have reached the quarter-finals.

They also needed penalties to beat Wigan in the semi-final, a victory that sparked off the sort of celebrations that betrayed the true status of the club.

Deep down this club knows they are not serious challengers for the biggest prizes so they have to celebrate the minor victories in the style of fans of third division Wolves.

Since last weekend’s win we’ve heard the predictable noises about building on their success, but then Wenger (right) makes many promises every summer that he doesn’t come close to keeping.

No, Arsenal have simply won a trophy that pales into insignificance compared to winning the Premier League or European Champions League.

How else does it end up on ITV and a highlights show that is on so late it clashes only with roulette on the other channels?

In fact the roulette is often a better watch as Gordon Strachan is yet to turn up spouting jibberish while spinning the pretty wheel.

And how else does it end up on BT Sport where Michael Owen continues to prove that being inarticulate and boring is no hindrance to a role as a football co-commentator?

Marc Overmars
22-05-2014, 10:06 AM
Good lord what a horrific article.

Letters
22-05-2014, 10:26 AM
You could kind of accept that tripe on a Spurs forum full of embittered Spuds, in a paper though... :doh:

I am invisible
22-05-2014, 10:50 AM
It's the Peterborough Telegraph - who gives a shit! No one's ever gonna read it. If it's anything like the local papers in Southend, most people will probably use it to scoop their cat litter into...

Munchies
22-05-2014, 10:54 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5nuiWERL-o

Kano
22-05-2014, 11:14 AM
That article is by a poor man's Adrian Durham.

Marc Overmars
22-05-2014, 12:00 PM
Quite amusing just how butt hurt some people are.

Xhaka Can’t
22-05-2014, 12:36 PM
Shitty article from my local rag: http://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/sport/world-of-sport-arsenal-will-still-be-top-of-the-flops-1-6073563

Only a fool, the most partisan Gunners fan and Arsene Wenger can seriously believe that winning the FA Cup will herald a new era of success at The Emirates.

What exactly has changed since Arsenal came from two goals behind inside the first 10 minutes to beat a Hull side shown of its best two players 3-2 in the final last weekend?

Not a lot is the generous answer to that question. Nothing is probably more accurate.

This is still the same Arsenal team thrashed by Liverpool and Manchester City last season when they displayed an alarmingly soft underbelly when the going got tough. A characteristic of a Wenger side if ever there was one.

And they are still managed by a stubborn man who believes finishing fourth every season justifies his astronomical salary.

The sides destined to challenge for the Premier League title next season, and Liverpool, will not feel threatened by a potential momentum surge.

Wigan won the FA Cup the season before and it didn’t do them any good12 months on.

No, all solid students of form will know that Arsenal simply did last weekend what they’ve always done best, and that’s beat a rubbish team, albeit after extra-time.

They were ridiculously fortunate all the way through the competition anyway. Luck can win you a cup, bit it won’t ever win you a league title.

Arsenal received a home draw in every round of the FA Cup and didn’t even need to book an overnight stay for the semi-final and final.

And yet I’m still surprised Arsenal didn’t organise a medal for referee Howard Webb as without his appalling decision not to award the most obvious of spot-kicks in the fifth-round tie against Liverpool, Arsenal wouldn’t have reached the quarter-finals.

They also needed penalties to beat Wigan in the semi-final, a victory that sparked off the sort of celebrations that betrayed the true status of the club.

Deep down this club knows they are not serious challengers for the biggest prizes so they have to celebrate the minor victories in the style of fans of third division Wolves.

Since last weekend’s win we’ve heard the predictable noises about building on their success, but then Wenger (right) makes many promises every summer that he doesn’t come close to keeping.

No, Arsenal have simply won a trophy that pales into insignificance compared to winning the Premier League or European Champions League.

How else does it end up on ITV and a highlights show that is on so late it clashes only with roulette on the other channels?

In fact the roulette is often a better watch as Gordon Strachan is yet to turn up spouting jibberish while spinning the pretty wheel.

And how else does it end up on BT Sport where Michael Owen continues to prove that being inarticulate and boring is no hindrance to a role as a football co-commentator?

It's happened again....

Niall_Quinn
22-05-2014, 01:56 PM
Good lord what a horrific article.

Modern journalism. HRH the kraut cunt was calling Putin Hitler yesterday and the Daily Fuhrer printed it, probably because they were pissed that Russia has a Hitler and we don't. Journalism is shit at every level now, even in the local rags. Shame, because the worse journalists get the stupider people become. Which means journos must be pretty fucking bad.

PGFC
22-05-2014, 03:06 PM

Stewart Robson?

Ollie the Optimist
22-05-2014, 07:15 PM
its amazing how much shit we are getting for actually winning the cup compared to the big clubs like chelsea, liverpool, united etc who didn't win it.

GP
22-05-2014, 07:34 PM
Bully is a cunt.

LDG
22-05-2014, 07:47 PM
Bully is a cunt.

Bumble
22-05-2014, 08:09 PM
Modern journalism. HRH the kraut cunt was calling Putin Hitler yesterday and the Daily Fuhrer printed it, probably because they were pissed that Russia has a Hitler and we don't. Journalism is shit at every level now, even in the local rags. Shame, because the worse journalists get the stupider people become. Which means journos must be pretty fucking bad.
Isn't he Greek?

If people have an issue with newspapers then don't read them. Wenger is actually very popular with journalists but that Peterborough article is rubbish and who is really going to read it.

A Gunner
23-05-2014, 01:32 AM
Ever since I was in England when I was 10, I have always felt "Everyone" is against Arsenal, and 20 years later, I still have no idea why?

We are always in a no win siutation...

fakeyank
23-05-2014, 01:55 AM
Ever since I was in England when I was 10, I have always felt "Everyone" is against Arsenal, and 20 years later, I still have no idea why?

Supporters of every club in every sport think the same.

LDG
23-05-2014, 02:33 AM

"It's fine that people hate us. It's part of our history"

- George Graham