She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
22-11-2014, 07:33 PM
:haha: :haha: :haha:

McNamara That Ghost...
22-11-2014, 07:35 PM
:sick:

Marc Overmars
22-11-2014, 07:36 PM
Nothing to say here other than we are rotten.

Chippy
22-11-2014, 07:36 PM
:haha: :haha: :haha:

The worst fucking Man U team in years and we lose again! Cunts!

Xhaka Can’t
22-11-2014, 07:38 PM
Yet again, I didn't have the heart to print money.

Globalgunner
22-11-2014, 07:39 PM
I think thats 16 games against the traditional top 4 and we've won 2
Wenger: best in the world at what he does.

Niall_Quinn
22-11-2014, 07:39 PM
Utd must wish they could play use every week. A nice, slow, indirect, tippy tappy, fucked up gameplan to give their half defence a nice easy job of it. It's so hard to fathom you could almost believe Wenger is doing it deliberately.

Globalgunner
22-11-2014, 07:41 PM
Utd must wish they could play use every week. A nice, slow, indirect, tippy tappy, fucked up gameplan to give their half defence a nice easy job of it. It's so hard to fathom you could almost believe Wenger is doing it deliberately.
...and when we do get a chance. There is Wilshere or Welbeck there to screw it up or BFG to BFG it.

Master Splinter
22-11-2014, 07:43 PM
Those mock, exaggerated negative predictions you make about your own team always come true with Arsenal. Especially against United. Put United shirts on 11 blind, crippled, wheelchair-bound pensioners and we'd find a way to crumble against them. The only thing missing was a McNair overhead kick going past Martinez from the halfway line.

Not even multiple geniuses of LVG's calibre could explain how we lost a game where the opposition couldn't have been worse. Unless one of our haphazard attacks somehow comes together, we huff, puff, miss sitters, fluff easy passes and just generally retreat into nothingness.

Even the players who have decent games like Oxlade, complement their good play with stupid decisions.

The whole club seems to be having a collective mental breakdown. And I think laughing is maybe the only cure.

Bumble
22-11-2014, 07:45 PM
That was shocking how we only scored once against this United team and that was a fluke by Giroud. Bet had it been 0-0 he would have scuffed it.

So much possession, so many chances and half chances and still nothing.

Worst points total at this stage for 32 years. Apparently.

Still think we will finish 4th but ......

Ernesto
22-11-2014, 07:47 PM
I'm tired of all this now. :(

Marc Overmars
22-11-2014, 07:51 PM
I'm tired of all this now. :(

I think today was the first time in a while I genuinely zoned out from it all, I just don't care anymore. This was a horribly predictable result.

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
People asking how wenger is to blame. Are you serious? No prolific striker, threadbare defence, no genuine DM. Who do we blame then?

McNamara That Ghost...
Takeway pizza seems to be the only answer if you ask me.

Thrown at Fergie tbf.

Ernesto
22-11-2014, 07:54 PM
Takeway pizza seems to be the only answer if you ask me.

Thrown at Fergie tbf.

:) actually made me laugh

LDG
22-11-2014, 07:55 PM
Didn't watch it.

Spent the day with my family enjoying life.

Never thought I'd live without football and Arsenal. It's been a huge part of my life and family since I was old enough to kick a ball. A connection with my Dad and Brother that's always been there.

Football and Arsenal are corrupt and ruined. I just hope everyone else wakes up from the coma and ditches the lot so that these cunts can no longer steal money and break hearts.

Cunts the lot of em.

rodders
22-11-2014, 08:01 PM
So typical of the Arsenal we have come to know in recent years. Chances of Champions League doubtful. Relegation not impossible, Wenger out.

Xhaka Can’t
22-11-2014, 08:09 PM
Didn't watch it.

Never thought I'd live without football and Arsenal. It's been a huge part of my life and family since I was old enough to kick a ball. A connection with my Dad and Brother that's always been there.

Football and Arsenal are corrupt and ruined. I just hope everyone else wakes up from the coma and ditches the lot so that these cunts can no longer steal money and break hearts.

Cunts the lot of em.
Spent 45 minutes on Skype this morning with my brother in Australia and not once did either of us mention the match.

Arsenal v Manchester United and we didn't even reference it.

adzzzbatch
22-11-2014, 08:11 PM
Didn't watch, went on to the BBC Sport site at 8pm to check the result, thought meh typical result against man u, the worst side in decades I should add and closed the browser. I'm not wasting my time with Wenger and his bunch of wankers for the foreseeable future.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
22-11-2014, 08:15 PM
Spent 45 minutes on Skype this morning with my brother in Australia and not once did either of us mention the match.

My brother went to the match, but to be honest our post match text conversation was directed towards did he find a hotel considering he can't get back up't north tonight because of the bloody trains.

Ten years ago before an Arsenal vs Manchester United game it's all I'd be able to think about

Now it's just an unwelcome blot on the weekend

Ernesto
22-11-2014, 08:32 PM
Can't we go back to the carefree, wonderfully domestic football bereft summer? I got into a good book! Goodness knows where I've left that now :'(

ARightTouch
22-11-2014, 08:39 PM
Like others only just checked todays football scores not really interested anymore and Arsenal being shit doesn't help. We have all moaned at one time in the past 6 or 7 seasons about how shit we are but it seems Wenger is determined to keep taking it to the next level and he is succeeding. We used to play good football and lose but now we play bad football and lose, I mean wtf? The fact we lose or struggle in every big game under the sun now just shows how bad Wenger is tactically these days, totally clueless.

fakeyank
22-11-2014, 08:45 PM
Didn't watch it.

Cunts the lot of em.

I am not quite there yet but I am getting there. Before I used to stop talking to people when we lost a game.. now days, its more of a 'meh'.. I still make every effort possible to watch them play and in fact plan my vacations/trips around Arsenal games. Dont think I'll be doing this time anymore though.
On 21st december we play Liverpool on a Sunday at 10am Central time.. thats the time we have started playing indoor football.. I think it'll be the first time in more than a decade I will chose to ignore an Arsenal game voluntarily.

Thank you Arsenal.

BOBN
22-11-2014, 08:48 PM
Wilsheres miss was absurd.

Did somebody say hes back? :haha:

But he doesnt mess up like that if hes playing under a man he respects and fears. He knew fooking that up was not a problem.

Letters
22-11-2014, 08:52 PM
But he doesnt mess up like that if hes playing under a man he respects and fears. He knew fooking that up was not a problem.
Yes. I'm sure that's exactly what went through his mind in the split second before he shot.

fakeyank
22-11-2014, 09:00 PM
Yes. I'm sure that's exactly what went through his mind in the split second before he shot.

Fear of failure and/or the will to win the game are ingrained long before the players get on the pitch.

Power n Glory
22-11-2014, 09:06 PM

:lol: That sounds familiar. I managed to watch the game with my bro but these days we hardly even mention the football. We just don't give a shit. No big build and just prepared for a shit performance.

My girlfriend has given up the ghost and doesn't even ask about the results anymore. Same with many of my mates. It's that glum feeling surrounding the club and the optimism has been sucked dry.

fakeyank
22-11-2014, 09:07 PM
The important question is... what did Wenger have to say after the game?

Marc Overmars
Didn't watch it.

Cunts the lot of em.

While Wenger is in charge and the team keep serving up this drivel, I think I'm heading in the same direction as you. I made plans today knowing I'd miss most of the game - didn't care one bit, infact I only remembered the game was on when I got an alert from the Arsenal app on my phone with the half time score update.

This team is rancid and so is talking about them. What can we say that hasn't been said a million times before? We've all identified the issues but unfortunately the only man who can make a difference has overlooked it all.

BOBN
Well its either that or hes shyt so...

He could have squared it. If there was any doubt (and there should have been given his pathetic goal record) he could have done what he had to for the greater good.

But obviously he wanted his goal and to hell with Wenger, Arsenal, the result and everything else.

Wenger is not the man to tame these egotistical, selfish new breed of player. Dixons, Keowns and Vieiras fine.

Letters
22-11-2014, 09:08 PM
The important question is... what did Wenger have to say after the game?

I imagine it was something to do with us having great spirit and lacking little bit sharpness?
What do I win?

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
22-11-2014, 09:19 PM
Oh look it's Letters, Mr 'I don't want wenger to be at the club but will stick up for him at every opportunity and not accept any criticism' :lol:

cricketsi
22-11-2014, 09:21 PM
Ok, so it was painfully predictable in the end, but it wasn't quite the same old shit, with them waiting to pick us off. We completely outplayed them throughout the match, and the first goal was a complete fluke. Sickening all the same, but aside from some shit finishing, can't fault the way we approached the match.

Letters
22-11-2014, 09:22 PM
Oh look it's SWAYR, Mr 'I will run panting to have a dig at Letters at every opportunity and make lazy straw man arguments or just plain lie about his point of view to do so' :yawn:

Niall_Quinn
22-11-2014, 09:24 PM
You've heard it all before, but here it is for the record.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30162567
TL;DW

"We dominated"
"Excellent spirit"
"We will bounce back"

Marc Overmars
22-11-2014, 09:27 PM
You've heard it all before, but here it is for the record.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30162567
TL;DW

"We dominated"
"Excellent spirit"
"We will bounce back"

Bounce back from what?

We haven't beaten a single team of note this season. :haha:

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
22-11-2014, 09:29 PM
Sorry but I'm going to have to do it

Player ratings

Szczesny 5/10 - I used to love this guy, but it comes to something that I'm not remotely bothered that we are left with just Martinez in goal.

Chambers 6/10 - Decent performance, a lot better than some of the seasoned professionals around him

Mertesacker 5/10 - He's a 30 year international doesnt need our brain dead manager to tell him he shouldn't be getting forward so often

Gibbs 2/10 - Actually would have done better if he been watching from the stands and we'd played the game with ten men

Arteta 6/10 - One of our better performers distributed the ball well, and didn't seem phased by the attention he got from Rooney

Wilshere 4/10 - If he wasnt missing glaring chances, he was trying his best not to last the whole game

Ramsey 3/10 - Giving away the ball, pointless Hollywood shots on goal, atrocious passing and being caught in Posession

Sanchez 6/10 - Tells you something is wrong when he was having to track back to bail out Gibbs. Not a great performance but hard working as always...for fuck sake why can't the others follow his example.

Ox 6/10 - Gave the defence a torrid time and made some decent crosses

Welbeck 4/10 - Did nothing to prove Van Gaal wrong

Subs:

Cazorla 6/10 - Plenty of energy and willingness
Martinez 6/10 - Could do nothing about the Rooney goal, virtual spectator like Szczesny
Giroud 6/10 - Probably his best goal for us, otherwise anonymous

Xhaka Can’t
22-11-2014, 09:55 PM
Bounce back from what?

We haven't beaten a single team of note this season. :haha:
http://www.newstatesman.com/sites/default/files/images/bouncing_ad.jpg

Munchies
22-11-2014, 10:16 PM
fuck sake.

Wenger has to go.

rodders
22-11-2014, 10:27 PM
Another humiliation delivered by a man who will not accept he is well past his sell by date.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
22-11-2014, 10:55 PM
http://www.newstatesman.com/sites/default/files/images/bouncing_ad.jpg

Needless to say Wenger didnt have the last laugh

Ralpheroo72
22-11-2014, 11:17 PM
:rose:

Munchies
22-11-2014, 11:35 PM
Arsenal's shocking record vs Man Utd since 2009:
Played 14
Won 1
Drawn 3
Lost 10
Scored 9
Conceded 26

Could go before 09 aswell :lol:

Globalgunner
23-11-2014, 01:23 AM
Played 14
Won 1
Drawn 3
Lost 10
Scored 9
Conceded 26

None of those losses were due to managerial incompetence.
Bad weather
Bad luck
Bad referees
Bad injuries
They all played a part
Dont show me the record against Chelsea or City either as the above same still applies. Wengers the man, always has been as ways will be. What is important is the quality of our play, the spirit. togetherness and determination. These are what are important.

adzzzbatch
23-11-2014, 11:04 AM
I just read that man u went 1-0 up without evening having a shot on target themselves. :haha:

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
23-11-2014, 11:07 AM
They scored 2 goals from 1 shot on target I think :doh:

Munchies
23-11-2014, 07:15 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B3JgWcvCAAAJLfV.png

'Breakfromthebench'

:lol:

selassie
24-11-2014, 11:40 AM
The team is a mess at the moment, totally disorganised, they also lack confidence. We have loads of players who have been off form all season, Ches, Merts, Ramsey, Wilshere (Hot and Cold), Arteta (Hot and Cold), Cazorla (Hot and Cold).

Biggest issues at the moment for me are Defence, it's a real shambles and we need to make tactical changes now, even if we spend in January...the same problems will be present if we don't do something about the organisation back there.

Central Midfield has been a pretty big problem this season too, we all know that Arteta needs upgrading, the bigger worry is the Ramsey and Wilshere partnership. They don't work and one of them is going to need to be dropped in order for us to improve in this area. I would even bring in Rosicky for one of them as Cazorla is badly off form at the moment.

I personally think Wenger is up to his neck in it, the team has a lot of problems and he's got a lot of work to do to put it right.

Özim
24-11-2014, 12:18 PM
This guy speaks sense:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=VU0h1G6rD0k

Nonsense.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
24-11-2014, 12:35 PM
Silly boy

Quality teams don't hide behind poor refereeing decisions, if Dean had got every decision right we'd have played two thirds of the game with ten men.

Özim
24-11-2014, 12:45 PM
Another defeat to a top club, what's new? We're just not progressing, I wasn't thrilled with our summer transfers tbh and I'm not convinced with the team as it stands.

It's the same every season, when will it change, simple it won't, because Wenger just won't change.

Instead of buying players who are unknown quantities we should be buying top quality and building a team, that's how you become successful, we also need cover obviously but some of the players we already have can be used as cover.

I despair really, this club is going nowhere, by some miracle we're still in touch with 4th place, which considering our performances and results this season is amazing, apparently it's our wost league start in 32 years which says a lot.

selassie
24-11-2014, 12:59 PM
This guy speaks sense:

Nonsense.

It's probably that JonasTC guy who use to post on here :lol:

Power n Glory
24-11-2014, 02:09 PM
The team is a mess at the moment, totally disorganised, they also lack confidence. We have loads of players who have been off form all season, Ches, Merts, Ramsey, Wilshere (Hot and Cold), Arteta (Hot and Cold), Cazorla (Hot and Cold).

Biggest issues at the moment for me are Defence, it's a real shambles and we need to make tactical changes now, even if we spend in January...the same problems will be present if we don't do something about the organisation back there.

Central Midfield has been a pretty big problem this season too, we all know that Arteta needs upgrading, the bigger worry is the Ramsey and Wilshere partnership. They don't work and one of them is going to need to be dropped in order for us to improve in this area. I would even bring in Rosicky for one of them as Cazorla is badly off form at the moment.

I personally think Wenger is up to his neck in it, the team has a lot of problems and he's got a lot of work to do to put it right.

The Wilshere and Ramsey combination is truly pathetic. Wenger needs to have a look at the stats. We dominate possession but Wilshere only manages to find Ramsey with a pass 3 times before going off injured and vice versa. Truly pathetic numbers. Not even double digits and this isn’t the one off. Merts is the one consistently tocking up the most passes each game. In fact, over the last 3 Prem games, our CB’s have notched up more passes than our midfielders (except against Burnley where Flam was the top passer, Gibbs and Monreal followed). It’s really poor. Wenger needs to have look at what’s going on. We have no cohesion in the middle. All that ‘attacking’ talent and they’re hardly making passes to each other. It’s our defenders or defensive midfielders taking up most of the slack.

selassie
24-11-2014, 02:39 PM
The Wilshere and Ramsey combination is truly pathetic. Wenger needs to have a look at the stats. We dominate possession but Wilshere only manages to find Ramsey with a pass 3 times before going off injured and vice versa. Truly pathetic numbers. Not even double digits and this isn’t the one off. Merts is the one consistently tocking up the most passes each game. In fact, over the last 3 Prem games, our CB’s have notched up more passes than our midfielders (except against Burnley where Flam was the top passer, Gibbs and Monreal followed). It’s really poor. Wenger needs to have look at what’s going on. We have no cohesion in the middle. All that ‘attacking’ talent and they’re hardly making passes to each other. It’s our defenders or defensive midfielders taking up most of the slack.

Aye, I was thinking the same whilst watching the game on Saturday, our Midfield were being bypassed, Merts and Co. were feeding the ball out wide to Ox or Alexis.

Without doubt we have no cohesion in Midfield and I don't even think Ramsey and Wilshere have defined roles, it's like Arteta shields the back 4 then Ramsey & Wilshere just seem to run around a lot doing f*ck all! both of them add nothing to the team right now. Unless Wenger "micro manages" them and clearly defines their roles they will not work out as a partnership in Midfield.

It's one of the biggest reasons why this team has absolutely no structure, it's a mess.

Globalgunner
24-11-2014, 04:40 PM
This guy speaks sense:

Nonsense.

This is a classic case of the fly who loved shit so much, he followed it right into the latrine. Besotted Muppet!

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
24-11-2014, 04:54 PM
Another defeat to a top club, what's new? We're just not progressing, I wasn't thrilled with our summer transfers tbh and I'm not convinced with the team as it stands.

It's the same every season, when will it change, simple it won't, because Wenger just won't change.

Instead of buying players who are unknown quantities we should be buying top quality and building a team, that's how you become successful, we also need cover obviously but some of the players we already have can be used as cover.

I despair really, this club is going nowhere, by some miracle we're still in touch with 4th place, which considering our performances and results this season is amazing, apparently it's our wost league start in 32 years which says a lot.

I think we could have signed a better striker than Welbeck, but apart from that I'm happy with the calibre of players we signed there just weren't enough reinforcements

Power n Glory
24-11-2014, 05:05 PM
Aye, I was thinking the same whilst watching the game on Saturday, our Midfield were being bypassed, Merts and Co. were feeding the ball out wide to Ox or Alexis.

Without doubt we have no cohesion in Midfield and I don't even think Ramsey and Wilshere have defined roles, it's like Arteta shields the back 4 then Ramsey & Wilshere just seem to run around a lot doing f*ck all! both of them add nothing to the team right now. Unless Wenger "micro manages" them and clearly defines their roles they will not work out as a partnership in Midfield.

It's one of the biggest reasons why this team has absolutely no structure, it's a mess.

The pair of them have poor awareness when it comes to positioning. They don’t work together which is pretty shocking for an Arsenal midfield. Was looking at Chelsea’s stats in comparison and Cesc is there top passer (no surprise there). It’s not even just the Wilshere and Ramsey partnership, neither of them are supplying any of our players enough passes.

Here are Chelsea’s passing combo stats in order of top combos.

Cesc to Hazard 36 passes, Hazard to Cesc 26 passes, Fab to Matic 24, Oscar to Fab 18, Matic to Fab 18, Fab to Willian 18, Fab to Oscar 17 and so on.

Our top passing combo stats – Monreal to Arteta 15, Merts to Monreal 13, Arteta to Monreal 12, Merts to Ox 11, Merts to Chambers 11, Chambers to Ox 11, Arteta to Gibbs 10, Monreal to Merts 10, Monreal to Sanchez 9….

It’s truly pathetic. Wilshere and Ramsey are nowhere to be seen. Our defenders are having to supply our most dangerous players and that’s not right. Just look at how Cesc is supplying Hazard and vice versa or Willian and Oscar. Wenger needs to take a good look at the crap that’s happening. They just don’t work together. It’s worth downloading the FourFourTwo Stat Zone app. It’s really handy.

Marc Overmars
24-11-2014, 05:14 PM
Interesting stats tbh. It's ironic how Wenget has loaded the squad with ball playing midfielders yet it's arguably the weakest area on the pitch for us.

Niall_Quinn
24-11-2014, 05:19 PM
No chance those stats are within a light year of planet reality. Where did you find them?

Power n Glory
24-11-2014, 05:47 PM
No chance those stats are within a light year of planet reality. Where did you find them?

The Four Four Two Stat Zone app and it corresponds with what I see on the pitch. I asked my bro at during HT if these two chumps had even passed to each other and checked the app. Shocking isn't it. Wilshere and Ramsey hardly pass to each other and we're not passing through the middle. It all comes from the flanks.

It's no BS and if you don't trust the source, keep an eye on our passing pattern for the next game and download the app to compare.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
24-11-2014, 05:55 PM
If I was Wilshere I wouldn't pass to Ramsey either.

In all seriousness though it does seem to tally with what I see on the pitch, sideways passing Arteta seems to be the only one who passes to another central midfielder.

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
24-11-2014, 06:57 PM
Played 14
Won 1
Drawn 3
Lost 10
Scored 9
Conceded 26

Arsene Moyes.

Power n Glory
24-11-2014, 07:07 PM

http://www.fourfourtwo.com/statszone/8-2014/matches/755413/summary#tabs-wrapper-anchor

Here is the link through the website but the app is much better. Pass combos are there but Wilshere and Ramsey's numbers are so low it's not even on the page. You'll need to download the app for that.

mr_brighterside
24-11-2014, 07:11 PM
what I think needs to be answered is was it a gwer who threw wine on the bench?!?

Injury Time
24-11-2014, 07:18 PM
what I think needs to be answered is was it a gwer who threw wine on the bench?!?

IT WAS FUCKING CORKED!!!!!! THE CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNTS!!!!!! :angry:

Niall_Quinn
24-11-2014, 07:42 PM
http://www.fourfourtwo.com/statszone/8-2014/matches/755413/summary#tabs-wrapper-anchor

Here is the link through the website but the app is much better. Pass combos are there but Wilshere and Ramsey's numbers are so low it's not even on the page. You'll need to download the app for that.

Oh okay, so that's one game. I thought you meant those were the averages. Stats for one game are meaningless.

Power n Glory
24-11-2014, 07:54 PM
Oh okay, so that's one game. I thought you meant those were the averages. Stats for one game are meaningless.

It's not just the one game.

Dig out the stats and take a look for yourself. The pair didn't combine well against Spurs or Everton. Low figures. Check it out for yourself.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
24-11-2014, 08:16 PM
Interestingly something i have not seen previously from either BBC or Sky Sports, the question being asked as to whether it's time for Wenger to go

Blink 1nce Quince 2wice
24-11-2014, 09:05 PM
Didn't zee de game...but where was Theodore....?

Injury Time
24-11-2014, 09:36 PM
Didn't zee de game...but where was Theodore....?

Injured of course, groin little bit bollocks gone against "top" teams/ team he's signing for in January

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
24-11-2014, 10:05 PM

Ollie :lol:

Munchies
24-11-2014, 10:19 PM
Wilshere out for 3 months now on loads of sites

Niall_Quinn
24-11-2014, 10:35 PM

Does that mean he's injured, or has he had his social media accounts suspended? I guess getting kicked 500 times per minute by Loobrush takes a toll.

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
24-11-2014, 10:40 PM
We don't need cesc :haha:

BOBN
25-11-2014, 10:37 AM

Little sympathy. Too stupid to know hes a scrawny little squat man to deserve to be fit.

8 stone 8 and streaming through people like hes Yaya Toure one minute and trying to fight Felliani the next. Where do we find these berks?

selassie
25-11-2014, 12:28 PM
Little sympathy. Too stupid to know hes a scrawny little squat man to deserve to be fit.

8 stone 8 and streaming through people like hes Yaya Toure one minute and trying to fight Felliani the next. Where do we find these berks?

Harsh but kind of true. I've grown tired of Wilshere running around our Midfield like a lunatic. He adds nothing to the team, just inbalances the midfield.

Hopefully Ramsey kicks on now because things would have only got worse with Wenger and this suicidal "Wilshere and Ramsey" experiment.

Özim
25-11-2014, 12:49 PM
Let's be honest, Wilshire is never going to stay fit for any decent amount of time, I'd be bothered but I don't think he's all that, the guy seems to have no discipline on or off the pitch.

Sad thing is we're going to rely on crocks like him to come good for the foreseeable future rather than bringing in proven quality.

Power n Glory
25-11-2014, 01:08 PM

I’ve had a chance to look a little more into this. It’s not just the one game. Wilshere and Ramsey have played 7 games together this season. We’ve only won 2 game from that combo (Crystal Palace, Anderlecht). But for the rest we’ve drawn or lost. (Everton, City, Spurs, Utd, Dortmund,).

Out of the 7

Palace - Wilshere to Ramsey 16, Ramsey to Wilshere 12
Everton – Wilshere to Ramsey 5, Ramsey to Wilshere 5
City – Wilshere to Ramsey 14, Ramsey to Wilshere 15
Spurs - Wilshere to Ramsey 5, Ramsey to Wilshere 4
Utd - Wilshere to Ramsey 3, Ramsey to Wilshere 3
Dortmund – Wilshere to Ramsey 10, Ramsey to Wilshere 4
Anderlecht - Wilshere to Ramsey 12, Ramsey to Wilshere 9

It’s not just this season either. I managed to browse through last season and even though they didn’t play that much together through the middle, here are the numbers.

Villa - Wilshere to Ramsey 23, Ramsey to Wilshere 21
Spurs – Wilshere to Ramsey 4, Ramsey to Wilshere 3
Sunderland Wilshere to Ramsey 11, Ramsey to Wilshere 5.

What’s going on between these two? They have too many games where they’re just not working together. It’s really poor. They just can’t play together because it effects the rest of team. They’re numbers to our other attackers aren’t great either. It’s our defenders and DM’s doing most of the tippy tappy and we only seem to find an outlet down the flanks. Is this on purpose? Is Wenger trying to create more space in the middle so it’s not as congested? No idea. But gone are the days where we’re pinning the opposition into their own box. We’re struggling to get the ball far from our own box and up the park in most games.

fakeyank
25-11-2014, 03:55 PM
We don't need cesc :haha:

:haha:

We have Ozil who can play there or Arteta or Flamini :haha: